+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst 1 27 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #721
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Here is a link to what is saved from the spiritual school of ascension website.
    http://www.crystalshop.com.au/newage/ssoa.html
    The official SSOA website has been gone for years now.

These articles are from the early 2000's
    I believe the school stopped their activities around 2010 by which time they had ton's and ton's of material on their website.
    All nature realms based material. Not much in the the science department at all.

The SSOA was based in Hawai and run by MILA(Karen Dandrich) and OA(thomas webber)

I can't correlate these people and their messages (whether one beliefs them or not) with the Velon Mila and Oa story in Chris his observation from the akasha.
    I think and yes I am speculating here. That sometimes things get muddled in the translation from what one sees in the Akasha with what one hear's or sees in daily life.

With Love
    Eelco

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (22nd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #722
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Forgive me Eelco. Yes, I see that I misspoke. I should edit and say:
    "Stephen Hawking's January 26, 2014 paper, in which he essentially declares that black holes no longer exist, was ultimately providing support for Chris Thomas' research of the Akashic with his finding that the 14th Faction was, indeed, gone from this Universe."
    Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
    Cheers
    No need to ask for forgiveness.
    What I fail to see is how you can continue to use that paper as any kind of "proof" or providing a base for Chris Thomasses stories from the akasha after discrediting and ridiculing the mans life's work..

That truly is beyond me..

And if you want to be correct about it. The paper suggests that there never were black holes. Not that they disappeared.
    So The story of the 14 faction does not hold, because then black holes should have existed once.

If I read your previous articles right LaViolette always has said that there were no such things as Black Holes and Stephen Hawking swallowed his pride and stated in public that he was wrong about the nature of the things he used to call black holes. Either way They are both convinced Black holes cannot exists the way We were led to believe. Hence they weren't there before as a creation from the 14 faction universe and the haven't disappeared now the faction are supposedly back in their own dying universe..

Even if Chris is right, which may or (more likely) may not be the case. Neither LaVioletta or the Hawking studies provide any kind of idea that will support such a claim.

With Love
    Eelco
    Theoretical science is what it is - theoretical. God particles - theoretical. Dark matter - theoretical. Black Holes - theoretical.

Your existence - that is just a theory, too.

Knowledge - its a load of bullocks. Have fun with it.

Good day to you too.
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd March 2018 at 12:00.

4. Link to Post #723
    Thanks

[
    I have located a pdf of The Complete Ascension Workbook, that I will try to get through when time is available... just to get a feel for how, where & what Karen Danrich “Mila” and Thomas Weber "Oa" got their information from & what it says. This pdf publication has a publishing date of 2005..
    Yes the workbooks were intended for people who did a year intensive hands on guided work with Mila and Oa.
    they put the workbooks on line as a reference for those who had worked with them,.

I have not worked with Mila and Oa, but did communicate with them briefly when purchasing some of their guided meditations, the language of light and nature realm tarot.
    I think I gave away the cd's, but will have a look if I can locate the copies I made..

There's a dutch site which explored their material which I can help you navigate if you like.

Their work did spin off a creepy cult I was a part of for a while..
    A woman took Mila's work as a base for her own explorations.. She took it to a rather dark and confusing almost "psychotic" place real quick after that and I left..

With Love
    Eelco

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (22nd March 2018)

6. Link to Post #724
    Thanks

Their Spiritual School of Ascension website looks to be rather difficult to work through - at least for the information that I want to look at. If what you said is true, regarding these two people having passed away, then here must be a bit of a following for the site to be still up & running. I mean, somebody, or a group of followers, has to keep the bills paid for the material to remain online. Will have to see....
    Which site do you mean?
    The original website was http://www.ascendpress.org/
    Which has been off the web for years now.

After Thomas and Karen broke up and the ssoa was dismantled Karen changed her name from Mila to Lilliane and started a project called lightwave synergy.
    The website that emerged from there http://lightwaveevolution.org/ was filled with her poetry and channeled material from TAO. Or so she claimed.
    That website too is gone from the web after her death.

Anyway the workbook you mentioned was in 2 parts.
    Here's the second part.

With Love
    Eelco

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (22nd March 2018)

8. Link to Post #725
    Thanks

Knowledge - its a load of bullocks. Have fun with it.

Good day to you too.
    No thanks.. I try to stay away from it as far as possible.

With Love
    Eelco

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (22nd March 2018)

10. Link to Post #726
    Thanks

Which site do you mean?
    Link to the site that I found is called Esoteric Online: Social Network for Sacred Science.
    This particular author goes by the name of Lotuslakedawn.

I got the sense that this individual was a follower. Didn't feel to go into anything s/he had written.
    Will focus on the pdf. And again, thanks for posting the Pdf Part 2.

Ciao for now...
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd March 2018 at 01:37.

11. Link to Post #727
    Thanks

Link to the site that I found is called Esoteric Online: Social Network for Sacred Science.
    This particular author goes by the name of Lotuslakedaw.
    Ah I see why that one is difficult to navigate..
    All the links link back to the original site which isn't there anymore..

Here's a link to the site in a (sort of complete) state using the wayback machine.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20080831...dpress.org:80/

I've always felt more drawn to the messages of mother earth than the more official mapcarver, ascension material.

With Love
    Eelco

WIth Love
    Eelco

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

onevoice (22nd March 2018), turiya (23rd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #728
    Thanks

Getting back to Stephen Hawking...

s.
    What I fail to see is how you can continue to use that paper as any kind of "proof" or providing a base for Chris Thomasses stories from the akasha after discrediting and ridiculing the mans life's work..

And if you want to be correct about it. The paper suggests that there never were black holes. Not that they disappeared.
    So The story of the 14 faction does not hold, because then black holes should have existed once.

If I read your previous articles right LaViolette always has said that there were no such things as Black Holes and Stephen Hawking swallowed his pride and stated in public that he was wrong about the nature of the things he used to call black holes. Either way They are both convinced Black holes cannot exists the way We were led to believe. Hence they weren't there before as a creation from the 14 faction universe and the haven't disappeared now the faction are supposedly back in their own dying universe..

Even if Chris is right, which may or (more likely) may not be the case. Neither LaVioletta or the Hawking studies provide any kind of idea that will support such a claim.

With Love
    Eelco
    Death is a part of Living a Life...

I don't find anything wrong in critiquing [Stephen Hawking] the man's work. It has nothing to do with his physical handicap. In fact, I am quite awestruck that he managed to live as long as he did - being wheelchair bound without the ability to move anything of his body except for maybe the eyes & a cheek muscle that he used to move a cursor on a computer which allowed him to speak. Perhaps, simply an amazing will to live is what propelled him to live to the age of 76.

As for Paul LaViolette & his paper, he was discounting the notion that Black Holes existed based on the Laws of this Universe, at least the laws that he was able to discern from his viewpoint.

Reading some of Paul LaViolette's work, it is evident from his writing (and, I believe he states this in John B Wells interview I've heard that Paul, at some time or other, had a revelatory moment - connecting with Source. Stephen Hawking seems he also had somewhat of a revelatory moment at about the same time he was coming down with ALS.

Such a 'revelatory moment' is likened to an actual & authentic experience of 'falling-in-love' - a moment when the intellectual part of the mind comes to a full stop - a complete halting of the thinking mind, of which the tremendous sense of 'being-ness' descends upon the individual. This is also likened to those that claim their having an Experience of God. Its also referred to as having a satori. 'Satori' is a Japanese term that means 'a small taste of enlightenment.'

In this video, Stephen reflects on the moment he fell in love with his future wife - Jane Wilde. This, he says propelled him to attain his PhD while attending Cambridge. This relavatory moment seems to have been the boost in his life that pushed him beyond the short number of years that doctors had told him he had left to live.

Being saddled with his body being afflicted with such a debilitating desease such as ALS, this probably was the basic reason why he became more & more of an atheist. If there was a God, then WHY(?) would such a God create such a terrible disease to inflict on human beings?

Hence, the more I look into the impetus for Stephen Hawking going deeper into the Black Hole theory, was principally spurred on by a desire to disprove the notion that God existed. This kind of scenario would play out differently for different people, who would, of course, have a different mind-set.

But there is a word that I've become aware of - the word describes a certain mental disorder. The word is 'paraphrenia'. Anthony Patch gets into it a bit in the following post.

I studied Descartes for a time at university. The professor that taught the course did his dissertation on Descartes, so that is why he pushed the class to get into the philosophy of Descartes I thought Descartes quite absurd in his attempts to prove that God existed in a written argument. This attempt pretty much drove himself to the brink of insanity with his attempt to do so. I also felt that his "I think, therefore I am" was ridiculously absurd & standing on its head. To me, 'being-ness' has a higher precedence than 'thinking'. Hence, my take is: "I am, therefore I am capable of thinking."

Stephen Hawking was attempting to do the exact opposite through his Black Hole theory. Disprove that a God existed through theoretical physics. There was no intelligence behind the creation of the Universe, it was a random accident - hence, the Big Bang.

The same with the creation of the human being. Human beings, by happenstance, evolved from the apes. And, more than likely, his physical body being afflicted with ALS was the reason for why he began to increasingly doubt that even God existed. For if there was a God, why would He have created such a crippling disease?

Both Descartes & Hawking can be said to be afflicted with 'paraphrenia'. (Description is in the post below.)
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd March 2018 at 01:35.

14. Link to Post #729
    Thanks

Man's Tech Folly
    The Anthony Patch Show, Ep#63

(Mar 18, 2018)

VIDEO

TRANSCRIPTION STARTS @ ~ 1h18m44s

Anthony Patch: Science used to be a place where you could set aside the politics. You've seen this in the movies. You know this in just the popular discussion that science tends to transcend the political boundaries. The scientists would pride themselves on that ability - to set aside the differences - cultural, political, economic - and just say, "Hey, let's just stick to the numbers. Let's stick to the science."

And its really sad that it has transitioned now, I think - let's say its 'evolved'... because I have to use that word. Its unfortunately evolved into a very closed sanctum - a very closed box, that is driven by finances - grant monies, etc. And its that fear that pervades science now, from really innovating.

You know, I mentioned the whistleblower scientists, themselves. Their premise was: If you can have the open discussions, debates & sharing of research, taking away the competition - meaning for grant money, competition for Nobel Prizes - if you can take the competition out of pure science. Then you have the ability to, then, remove the barriers, share information, share the data, across the platform. And actually make some beneficial advancements in science.

And the whistleblowers even pointed out the fact that the true advancements in science are not just linear, they're not just built on the shoulders of previous generations of scientists. Which is the norm - just maintain the status quo - just built upon other theories & theories & theories & theories... Because most of science - really, if you examine it - even, if you look at the calculus... Calculus, for the most part, is built upon theories.

But if you look at this & you ask, "Where do the innovations come from? Where do the quantum leaps in science come from?"

They come from intuition & creativity. Which means, you must think & function outside Main-Stram-Science - 'outside-the-box'. That's where 'outside-the-box' came from - is to get out of the black box, the black cube of main-stream-science - step back - gain a bigger, broader perspective that you can then narrow down into a specific area of your interest & research, and make these leaps.

Science, for example, with Einstein, his leaps were based upon intuition, by his own statements. Intuitively, he made these leaps & then he was able to formulate processes. And even, formulae in his mind first, and then he went to the proverbial black board to transfer from his mind to the black board to communicate with the rest of the world that which he had already worked out in his mind. That's brilliance. Tesla did exactly the same thing. They both were intuitive. That's where the inspiration, that's where the innovation comes from - is using the mind.

Now we've got people that are advocating that we plug our minds - that are so intuitive, creative - plugging that human mind that was created by God into a computer, which by definition is simply a machine, that is running computations that have been programmed into it.

That's the definition, I think.... going back to Einstein... repeating the same activity, repeating the same process, is the definition... and expecting a different outcome, is the definition of insanity. To expect a different outcome from using the same processes, I would say that, 'science in general is insane.'

Because they're expecting a different outcome from their tried & true, linear - building upon theories that went before, and expecting a different outcome, you're going to get the inspiration, the intuitive creativity that will make those leaps. Its not going to happen.

So, I make fun of the PhD label. By calling it, "Perhaps, he's Delusional. I'm going to take you to a word that, perhaps, very few have ever heard: 'Paraphrenia'.

And Kev, I'm going to give you the floor. I'm going to let you read 'paraphrenia' to the audience...

Kev Baker: I'm actually quite scared to go over this, Anthony, because it sums me up to a 'tee' to be honest with you. lol! But it says here...
    Paraphrenia is a mental disorder characterized by an organized system of paranoid delusions with or without hallucinations (the positive symptoms of schizophrenia) and without deterioration of intellect or personality (its negative symptom).

This disorder is also distinguished from schizophrenia by a lower hereditary occurrence, less premorbid maladjustment, and a slower rate of progression. Onset of symptoms generally occurs later in life, near the age of 60. The prevalence of the disorder among the elderly is between 0.1 and 4%.

Paraphrenia is not included in the; psychiatrists often diagnose patients presenting with paraphrenia as having atypical psychoses, delusional disorder, psychoses not otherwise specified, schizoaffective disorders, and persistent persecutory states of older adults. Recently, mental health professionals have also been classifying paraphrenia as very late-onset schizophrenia-like psychosis.

In the Russian psychiatric manuals paraphrenia (or paraphrenic syndrome) is the last stage of development of paranoid schizophrenia....
    -- Wikipedia
    How did I know that the Russians would come into this state somewhere?

Anthony Patch: "Systematized paraphrenia". Okay, so maybe the Main Stream Media will pick a paraphrenia in their pointing fingers at Mr. Putin. Maybe... uh... what's her name - Theresa May?

Kev Baker: Yeah. Well, that's her real name, but I call her Theresa Mayhem, because that's what she is absolutely hell-bent on.

Anthony Patch: Well send her an email & include the word 'paraphrenia' in it. We're just having a little fun, here, folks.

You know, I say that PhD is ==> Perhaps he's Delusional.

Now I'm gonna poke fun at our dearly departed Stephen Hawking. And I'm going to say, perhaps, he was delusional. Maybe that's picking on someone after their departure. And I really don't mean to beat him up.

I think he was a very gentle. I think he was a very kind individual who really did believe that he was doing things that were benevolent for the human race. But I just think he was misguided. And he disavowed the existence of God, our Creator.

After everything that he's observed... after everything that he has observed in 'nature'... He looked at the cosmos. He looked at the Universe. He looked at what he thought were Black Holes. He looked at our DNA. He understood the mechanisms of our physical reality.

But there's much more than the physical. There's also the spiritual. You cannot separate the two - the physical & the spiritual are equal. They have equal roles in what we consider to be our reality.

Man has been deceived. I think man has been victimized by Lucifer. I think this delusional disorder - paraphrenia - is an absolute shining example of the deception of the lies that have been set upon mankind by Lucifer.
    [side note: As I have pointed out previously in my other transciptions of Anthony Patch... Anthony is a devout Christian. Anthony is an admitted alien ET denier... He is anything but a UFOlogist. He is a self-taught, non PhD-ed scientist. And so when he speaks of Lucifer, Satan or demonic spirits, it is my understanding that it means the same as when Chris Thomas has spoken about the ET alien entities that make up the various sub-races of the Velon that are within our Solar System who have an agenda to depopulate this planet, control the leaders of various nations, and keep the human population dazed & confused while they carry out their long running plan to exterminate the human race & take possession of this planet. In fact, Chris has written that the Velon race had 2 planetary (collective) consciousnesses, Velus-1 & Velus-2. Soon after arriving within our Solar System, Velus-1 assumed the identity of Lucifer, along with being given god-like status by members of the Illuminati.]
    My only purpose for being on the air, is not to talk about science, and not to define things & break it down & poke fun at PhDs & things... its to save souls.

Its not me that saving the souls. Its to pass on the information for the purpose of turning peoples' faces back to Jesus & back to God. Satan's purpose is to distract people & turn them away from Jesus Christ - from Salvation.

Understand, there's only two things that work in this reality - Jesus Christ & Satan. If those are the two forces at play - One is the light, certainly - and that is Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit & God Himself. And the other is darkness.

We've been given Free Will.
    This is not the rolling of the dice, as we said at the beginning, when we were quoting Dr. Stephen Hawking. This is not the chaos theory of the Universe. This is not the Boltzman running Recursive Neural Network Random Probabilities. These are not
    Stochastic Probabilities. These are not random number - Monte Carlo - statistical random numbered generation processes. There is nothing random, here.

Every time the scientists, including Stephen Hawking, looked carefully at the mechanisms of our reality. They see the system. They see the construct that was created, obviously, by an intelligence. Many in science today are openly admitting that there is a higher intelligence that created these - sometimes simplistic & sometimes quite extraordinarily complex - systems. The danger, the delusion, is to assign that higher intelligence to, somehow, aliens? A higher life form, a higher intelligent race of being that somehow came to this planet?

Dr Stephen Hawking understood that there was a Creator. He did not want to accept, or acknowledge openly that it was God, the Creator.

But how, in the face of all the evidence, could he not... and, I hope in his last moments - if he had last moments of consciousness - in which he was able to reconcile himself with Jesus Christ & have his soul saved. I honestly pray & hope that is what happened in his last moments of consciousness in this reality.

The unfortunate thing is that people have been turned away, and they believe in aliens that are coming to save the planet & there is this whole movement of disclosure. And all this Erich Von Daniken - Chariots of the Gods, etc., etc.... all of his books, in which he is presenting, as well as many others, that somehow we were visited & procreated by aliens, by other life forms - perhaps humanoid - from outside of our Earth.

Well, they can that debate all they want. And that's okay. And, it makes for fascinating story-telling. But you have to look at the evidence. And they are presenting evidence of things, such as ruins & temples & DNA & Egyptian hieroglyphics & all of those things as evidence.

But I will give you my position. And that is the evidence that is being presented is the evidence of an origin that is demonic in its origin.

The more that I have examined technology, and the science of the crafts, as its called - that's a Greek translation, the more I see the evidence of evil. And therefore, I'm going to turn this over you, Kev...

I want to sum up by saying, my purpose is to help to save souls by presenting what I consider to be 'the evidence of evil'. Scientists can present their evidence that they believe is the evolutionary model & the gravitational model of the Universe. That's their evidence. But that human derived evidence with a very limited understanding of the Mind of God.

But even they have to, and have, admitted that there is a system that is designed by a higher intelligence. And they are not from other solar systems.

What I offer to you is the evidence of evil - that, as you really do the critical thinking, and you really do the research, you can see the origins. And it all points back to the Father of Lies, which is Lucifer Himself. And when you know that the origin is Luciferian, then everything that moves forward in the timeline of human history is evil.

Many people think that the heart of man is inherently good. Yet, in scripture it says quite the contrary. In fact, when God created the human race & saw the evil that came upon the human race & came upon the world in its totality, God decided that He was going do away with what He created.

Now, in the Book of Revelation, it indicates that even the elements will be burned. So this is what's coming. Its coming. And He is going to not only to re-create the planet itself. He's going to re-create the human race.

Kev, I'm going to turn it over to you. We've just got a few minutes to go.

Kev Baker: Brilliant, Anthony. I almost panicked there, because when you said that the elements would be burned, I thought you were going to say the elephants... after our unicorn experience earlier on in the show.

But you know, this is how it all happened for me. And people might think its quite strange that I'm such a big fan of Dr. Hawking & all of his work, despite the fact that later on I didn't agree with most of it.

You know I used to be very much into the Black Holes & all that kind of thing. It was Joe Joseph that introduced me to a scientist, an Irish gentleman called Dr John Lennox. He provides the counter-arguments to what Hawking was putting forward, in the first place. He is highly recommended.
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd March 2018 at 01:52.

15. Link to Post #730
    Thanks

Getting back to Stephen Hawking...

s.

With Love
    Eelco
    Death is a part of Living a Life...

I don't find anything wrong in critiquing [Stephen Hawking] the man's work. It has nothing to do with his physical handicap.
    Neither do I.
    I wasn't commenting on the critique of the man's work.

What struck me as odd was that on the one hand you used his work to prove a point.
    Saying that Stephen concluded that black holes were disappearing providing evidence that Chris Thomas his conclusion about the 14 faction was correct.

Only to refute Stephen as being an "ignorant" theoretical physicist.
    My beef is not with Stephen's work or the refutation of his theories. It is with the cherry picking misuse of his work to proof akashaic nonsense.

Now even though I have had many an insight because of my study of the SSOA material. I will be the first to confess that much of that material is just ideas which may or may not be true.
    However I see a correlation in the way Chris interpret's the Akasha where an event in this timeline (the SSOA in Hawaii under the guidance of Mila/Karen Danrich and OA/ Tomas Webber) is misconstrued as some fear inspiring tale of the reptilian agenda..

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 23rd March 2018 at 09:58. Reason: clarifying the event misconstrued

16. Link to Post #731
    Thanks

Well, I'm not surprised. Here you go again, using the "proof" word... as I said, I misspoke... I corrected by saying that it provided "support" for Chris Thomas' statement(s) - go back & you will see the edit.

Perhaps, you missed it... I said that Paul LaViolette was using the Laws of this Universe (as far as he understood them) as the basis to say that Black Holes were not possible.

Stephen Hawking on the other hand, had formulated his theory, on what he was observing to substantiate an "event horizon", which he used to support his atheistic view that neither God created this Universe, nor did a God exist - the Big Bang -- i.e. the Universe was created by accident. Then he augmented his theory & changed it to an "apparent horizon". Then, he had to change it even further.

I can give him great credit for changing his view, as the situation, itself, was changing.

One point that Chris Thomas underlines is that scientists, like Stephen Hawking, had said Black Holes sucked-in everything that came close, including light, but nobody clarified, or cared to say, to where everything went?

So Stephen Hawking was correct in observing that Black Holes had existed, then he watched them disappear - they started spewing out the energy & matter that they had once consumed. They were collapsing. It was observed they were vomiting back out what they had previously sucked in. Hawking called the ejected energy / material as Hawking radiation - a 'Saving Grace' (to make a pun) for Stephen Hawking.

This occurred as it should have done, after the 14th Faction was removed from this Universe. Because, the Laws of this Universe - as Paul LaViolette had stated, doesn't support their existence.

This perfectly coincides with what you are attempting to say... it explains both scientist's views. In essence, they are saying the same thing.

NASA just saw something come out of a black hole for the first time ever
    Nov 4, 2015
    You don’t have to know a whole lot about science to know that black holes typically suck things in, not spew things out. But NASA just spotted something mighty strange at the supermassive black hole Markarian 335.

Black hole captured eating a star then vomiting it back out by scientists
    Friday 27 November 2015
    It is the first time that anyone has seen the radio signal that comes from what has been likened to a cosmic ‘burp’

What Hawking meant when he said ‘there are no black holes’
    Feb 6, 2014 2:05 PM EDT
    Last week, famed physicist Stephen Hawking made headlines with this bold statement: “there are no black holes.”

Last edited by turiya; 24th March 2018 at 00:57.

17. Link to Post #732
    Thanks

Thank you for the clarification.

I did see your edit earlier and understand how if we look we can find support for an idea in the unlikeliest of places.

I'll leave you to it.
    With Love
    Eelco

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (24th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #733
    Thanks

[
    I have located a pdf of The Complete Ascension Workbook, that I will try to get through when time is available... just to get a feel for how, where & what Karen Danrich “Mila” and Thomas Weber "Oa" got their information from & what it says. This pdf publication has a publishing date of 2005..
    Yes the workbooks were intended for people who did a year intensive hands on guided work with Mila and Oa.
    they put the workbooks on line as a reference for those who had worked with them,.

I have not worked with Mila and Oa, but did communicate with them briefly when purchasing some of their guided meditations, the language of light and nature realm tarot.
    I think I gave away the cd's, but will have a look if I can locate the copies I made..

There's a dutch site which explored their material which I can help you navigate if you like.

Their work did spin off a creepy cult I was a part of for a while..
    A woman took Mila's work as a base for her own explorations.. She took it to a rather dark and confusing almost "psychotic" place real quick after that and I left..

With Love
    Eelco
    Thanks again.

I found what I think is the only image of the couple that is posted online from this webpage:

Danrich Karen

Karen Danrich detta Mila è una contattista: ha divulgato informazioni riguardo al pianeta Maldek (che oggi non c'è più perchè distrutto in una guerra).
    La Spiritual School of Ascension (SSOA) è un’organizzazione collaborativa sotto la direzione di Karen Danrich "Mila" e Thomas Weber "Oa". Lo scopo dell’organizzazione è quello di portare avanti l’ascensione umana e sostenere l’ascensione globale della Terra.
    Collegamenti esterni

Translation: Karen Danrich called Mila is a contactee: she spread information about the planet Maldek (which is no longer there because it was destroyed in a war).

The Spiritual School of Ascension (SSOA) is a collaborative organization under the direction of Karen Danrich "Mila" and Thomas Weber "Oa". The purpose of the organization is to carry on human ascension and support the global ascension of the Earth.

Karen Danrich con Thomas Weber
    The following from another site:
    右側夏威夷SSOA校長Karen Danrich"Mila"(現名為Lilliya),幫忙學員展示作品
    Translation: below

Karen Danrich "Mila" (now Lilliya), the head of the SSOA of Hawaii on the right, helps the students to display their works.
    The following, yet from another site - something of interest that a former follower had to say - which appears to be somewhat of a criticism not only of Karen Danrich "Mila" (now Lilliya), but the material she was channeling....

It is stated as follows:
    "Please note: since posting this information I have learned that material channelled through Karen Danrich 'Mila'/Mila Sinoski (now known as Lilliya Nita Mahalani at www.lightwaveevolution.org is Illuminati disinformation from dark intelligences intended to lead people astray)."
    So obviously, Karen was notably channeling information from what she thought to be alien ET(s). Thus, the reference from the above UFOpedia website as to her being a "contactee". I suppose that she took the name of "Mila" from the race of ETs that she was 'contacting'.

It is significant that the former follower had stated that s/he became aware that the information was Illuminati disinformation. This coincides with the information that Chris Thomas has laid out within his 11 published books.

I have yet to do a thorough search regarding her "twin flame", Thomas Weber "Oa". But I would not hesitate to assume / presume that Thomas Weber was also selected by the Velon sub-race of the same name (Oa). As Chris Thomas has specifically stated that the Mila & Oa had worked together shortly after the Velon had arrived within our Solar System.
    Quote **The Mila**

"The Mila began by working with the Oa on several groups of humans in Hawaii. They quickly seem to have separated from each other with the Oa taking on their “advanced beings” status. The Mila began to look at other more subtle ways of misleading and confusing humans. Virtually all of the other factions had decided on religion as their main line of attack, so the Mila began to think up strategies that used the other form of “religion” we have on Earth: science.

See Post #82
    I have somewhat parsed my way through one of the writings of Karen Danrich, a.k.a. "Mila", and find that much of what was channeled through her has also be reflected in the writings & videos of other notable contactees. I will probably do a bit more research before coming forth with a written piece on that...

Stay tuned...

Last edited by turiya; 28th March 2018 at 02:00.

20. Link to Post #734
    Thanks

Like I said. We find what we look for.
    By the time the ssoa was dismantled and Mila changed her name Chris had already written about the Velon subrace.

I will venture a guess as to where this former follower got her ideas from.
    Connecting to the akasha and do some research will likely get you in a path crossing Chris his books/interpretations.

Mila had channeled some entities until 1998-2000 ish.
    Then let that go in vafour of channeling Earth and nature realms for 6 to 8 years.

After that I assume she found some connection to what she called Tao and started channeling that.

I haven't found anything in her channelings suggesting a bridge towards science, but am. Eager to see what you come up with for support.

I do hope you investigate this open and honest.
    And leave your conclusions at the door.

If you only look for confirmation of what Chris writes. You will find it I assume.

With Love
    Eelco

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (24th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #735
    Thanks

Here's another link to a site from someone who has studied the material.
    http://www.ascentie.dds.nl/gibbon/ssoa.htm

He made some effort to organize some of the channelings into topics. I hope that may help anyone researching the material..

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 24th March 2018 at 19:50. Reason: changelings channelings.. autocorected

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (24th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #736
    Thanks

I have yet to do a thorough search regarding her "twin flame", Thomas Weber "Oa". But I would not hesitate to assume / presume that Thomas Weber was also selected by the Velon sub-race of the same name (Oa). As Chris Thomas has specifically stated that the Mila & Oa had worked together shortly after the Velon had arrived within our Solar System.
    Quote **The Mila**

"The Mila began by working with the Oa on several groups of humans in Hawaii. They quickly seem to have separated from each other with the Oa taking on their “advanced beings” status. The Mila began to look at other more subtle ways of misleading and confusing humans. Virtually all of the other factions had decided on religion as their main line of attack, so the Mila began to think up strategies that used the other form of “religion” we have on Earth: science.

See Post #82
    I have somewhat parsed my way through one of the writings of Karen Danrich, a.k.a. "Mila", and find that much of what was channeled through her has also be reflected in the writings & videos of other notable contactees. I will probably do a bit more research before coming forth with a written piece on that...

Stay tuned...
    From what I remember. Mila and Oa split because Thomas developed a cancer. Wanting to spend his remaining days with the family he had "cut loose" so to speak he went home.
    Karen I believe took Thomas his illness as a sign that he wasn't able to ascend further and set fort a slightly different lonelier path.

Ascension as per the SSOA was mainly about raising ones vibration in order to ascend as a fully crystalline entity. The idea was that the SSOA and it's students would explore ways to raise ones vibration. Initially using meditations Karen had learnt at various studies about channeling, meditation, chakra work etc..

Keep what seemed to work and carving new maps through unexplored territory. Discarding dead ends. Map-carving this way was deemed invaluable for human ascension and consisted of various practices to bring up Karma and conscious clearing of that Karma.

I fear many students bit off more than they could chew.
    Still much work was done in the clearing of the energetic field on earth from reptilian and and electric disturbances in what supposedly should have been a magnetic resonant field.

This is an idea which I still hold true and is why I don't trust sacred geometry which utilizes straight lines.

With Love
    Eelco

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (24th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #737
    Thanks

From what I remember. Mila and Oa split because Thomas developed a cancer. Wanting to spend his remaining days with the family he had "cut loose" so to speak he went home.

Karen I believe took Thomas his illness as a sign that he wasn't able to ascend further and set fort a slightly different lonelier path.
    Yes, from what I've gleaned from the one article that I'm still reading, continued raising of one's vibratory rate was / is considered paramont, according to Karen Danrich. Thus, disconnecting with those that have become somewhat limited (in this case, cancer w/ Tom Weber), would be considered to be the necessary thing to do.

This happens naturally with any of a variety of different associations. People, in general, tend to grow at different rates. As a consequence, one's environment of affiliated friends / associations changes. No effort is needed to add to this natural flow as one grows in consciousness.

Ascension as per the SSOA was mainly about raising ones vibration in order to ascend as a fully crystalline entity. The idea was that the SSOA and it's students would explore ways to raise ones vibration. Initially using meditations Karen had learnt at various studies about channeling, meditation, chakra work etc..

Keep what seemed to work and carving new maps through unexplored territory. Discarding dead ends. Map-carving this way was deemed invaluable for human ascension and consisted of various practices to bring up Karma and conscious clearing of that Karma.
    Not sure about the crystalline idea. What I mean is that I don't buy it as something to achieve, but if it results as a consequence, then it is what it is.

Thanks for explaining "map-carving". I was wondering what that precisely meant.

I fear many students bit off more than they could chew.
    Still much work was done in the clearing of the energetic field on earth from reptilian and and electric disturbances in what supposedly should have been a magnetic resonant field.
    Now, when it comes to the reptilian thing, that's something that, quite simply, I am not buying it! I would have to raise & push the "proof" & "evidence" words back onto you, if you want to move forward with this notion.

This is an idea which I still hold true and is why I don't trust sacred geometry which utilizes straight lines.
    We are in agreement with this two-word phrase - "sacred geometry".

Cheers

27. Link to Post #738
    Thanks

I would have to raise & push the "proof" & "evidence" words back onto you, if you want to move forward with this notion.
    I'm not sharing the ssoa material as if it's truth. So I don't feel the need to proof their theories were right. I shared them to show that maybe Chris his take on what he finds in the akasha may not be truth and that he possibly draws "wrong" conclusions. That's all.

I have several ideas about why this may be. But the fact that these people have existed. We're conducting akasha work themselves and have little to do in science for me is the bigger "proof" that Mila and OA are not a reptilian/Velon subrace, but people with their own agenda.. much like Chris himself.
    With Love
    Eelco

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (25th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #739
    Thanks

I have a question.

If Chris Thomas his conclusions on what has been recorded in the akasha is there for all akasha explorers to find.
    Wouldn't others havereached similar conclusions?

Are there indipendend channelers out there who reached similar conclusions about the Velon, 14 faction etc.

A quick google search does not yield anything.
    Maybe you are aware of some?

With Love
    Eelco

30. Link to Post #740
    Thanks

I have a question.

If Chris Thomas his conclusions on what has been recorded in the akasha is there for all akasha explorers to find.
    Wouldn't others have reached similar conclusions?

Are there indipendend channelers out there who reached similar conclusions about the Velon, 14 faction etc.

A quick google search does not yield anything.
    Maybe you are aware of some?

With Love
    Eelco
    Yes, this notion - that Chris Thomas has channeled the information that he's written about - this is the common misconception with regards to what Chris Thomas is about.

In fact, there was/is a moderator, here, on this forum that attempted to throw this thread into what I call the 'dark corner of the forum' that had been created to contain all channeling-related threads. This thread was thrown there for a brief period of time. It was only with the help of another PA member who convinced that moderator that Chris Thomas was anything BUT a channeler. On the contrary, he was quite the critic of such channeled information, and the entities that were channeling their information to their human being receiver 'vessels'.

Bill R, himself - as far as I can tell - has a great disdain for such material that has been acquired in such a way. I do think that Bill believes, as what most other people believe - that Chris Thomas channels his information. Its just flat out not true.

Chris has stated this previously. He has stated that he was born with a "hard-wired" connection to the Akashic. Quite early on in his life, when questions would be presented to him, answers would immediately just come to him directly This would happen without the need to go into a trance, or auto-hypnotic state. He says that his mother had tried to knock it out of him - to keep him from being so vocal about having such an ability. And, like I said previously, I sense that he had been gifted with a very keen ability to remote view, most probably far better than anybody else that I have come across or heard about.

Most other individuals, if not all, appear to channel their information through other entities. Take Andrew Bartzis, for example, he goes by the name of The Galactic Historian - it was pointed out on an early page of this thread that he admitted to contacting (channeling) the Ashtar Command. By the way, Chris Thomas has, in particular, a great disdain for the Ashtar Command, as is shown in his Miles Johnston interview.

Chris does not use spirit guides, mediums, 'librarians' or makes use of any channeling methods, automatic writing, etc. He doesn't go through any external entities to acquire information. He doesn't channel, period!

I think it could be said, that Chris Thomas had entered this life with very, very little baggage from past lives... a fairly clean individual that allows intuition & higher brain functions to be easily accessible. And yes, I think it could be properly stated that he has a fairly direct connect to his Higher Self through which information from the Akashic flows. A rather rare phenomenon is what he is.

And, Chris has been psychically & physically attacked by the Velon for having the ability of exposing them for who they are.

This is what I've been able to sense & detect from from reading his information. I can't prove it, its just what I intuitively sense from the man. And as you know, one's intuitive senses are subjectively one's own.

I have spent some time cleaning myself out to where I have come to trust my own intuitive senses, especially when it comes to what people say - whether they are telling a truth or a lie.

There are a few times in his writings that I've found where he appears to contradict himself. Certainly. To me, it shows that he's not infallible. He's a human being like the rest of us that has taken on physical form here on Earth. Out of eleven books, a very few number of times, the major part of his writings I've judged (intuitively) to be factual.

That's the best I can say... regarding your question.
    Last edited by turiya; 25th March 2018 at 14:30.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst 1 27 37 38 LastLast