Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst 1 28 38

Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #741
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Ah ok.

I actually don't care how he get's his information. I am not particularly against channeling. I feel if you tell me something and I tell it to someone else that that already is channeling.
    The exchange of information after it has gone to the filter of my understanding is a definition I use for channeling.

What I am pointing to is that from whichever way Chris get's the information from the Akasha and relays it.
    There must be akasha readers, observers, knowers who (If the Akasha is a reliable recourse for what happens on earth) should have drawn similar conclusions concerning the Velon right?
    I cannot however seem to find any such external validation of what Chris is talking about.

Which along with my observations of the character assassination of the founders of the SSOA, the "misuse" of science to provide support for his claims makes me hesitant to belief his explanation of our history and current events.

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 26th March 2018 at 07:26.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

turiya (26th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #742
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Ah ok.

I actually don't care how he get's his information. I am not particularly against channeling. I feel if you tell me something and I tell it to someone else that that already is channeling.
    The exchange of information after it has gone to the filter of my understanding is a definition I use for channeling.
    lol! Yeah - okay, that's true enough.
    I suppose talking to one another over cell phones, writing to each other across an internet forum, emails, face to face communication, etc. - these can be considered alternative forms of channeling information.

Since we lost our higher brain function abilities - the ability to communicate telepathically, a graphic (glyph-based, kana) / written / spoken language was a necessary development as a way for a general population of human beings to communicate with each other.
    Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    What I am pointing to is that from whichever way Chris get's the information from the Akasha and relays it.
    There must be akasha readers, observers, knowers who (If the Akasha is a reliable recourse for what happens on earth) should have drawn similar conclusions concerning the Velon right?
    I cannot however seem to find any such external validation of what Chris is talking about.

Which along with my observations of the character assassination of the founders of the SSOA, the "misuse" of science to provide support for his claims makes me hesitant to belief his explanation of our history and current events.

With Love
    Eelco
    Well, its been quite obvious that the race of Velon has two sub-races that are fairly well known - the Annunaki & the Hathor - that have been talked about extensively by many, many people that have been interested in UFOlogy.

So, that doesn't seem to be a problem. Its only because Chris Thomas has suggested that these two semi-physical races are sub-races of a larger race of ETs known as Velon. Now, this gives most people a big, big problem. Mentioning the Annunaki with UFOlogist researchers doesn't seem to be a problem, but saying that they are part of a larger race - the race of Velon - then, to these so-called UFO 'experts', they just cannot accept it. Just because these experts have never heard of a race of ET aliens that are called Velon, then it becomes totally unacceptable.

The typical statement is "Oh, I've never heard of that before. So, it must not be true." -- Yeah, as if these people, themselves, are the center of the Universe. I give them this much - yeah, they're at the center of their own little universe. And they can keep their universe all to themselves! This world is full of such people, imo.

Reminds me of something Aristotle has said...

Can you say that any of these so-called 'experts' are open-minded investigators? I would certainly say 'Sorry, but they are not.' The hubris has gone to the heads of many of these people. It just doesn't wash with the status quo of UFOlogists - at least, that's what they consider themselves as - status quo. The notion is not accepted, and Chris is not welcome as a member of that group of people.

As I have pointed out before with what Paul LaViolette has stated from his experience with having his papers rejected in "peer reviews." This is quite typical in the field of all sciences, as well as most other fields. Somebody brings something different - brings in something from "outside-the-box" - and the idea & the person is automatically rejected. Its typically the way it goes throughout human history.

From what I understand of the Akashic is that it is holds the record, in the form of electromagnetic energy, of everything that has taken place within this Universe. I can only imagine that the Akashic would then contain quite a hugely massive volume of information - immensely vast. And, if one knew what one was to search for, together with the drive to do the search in the first place, then this would give a major clue as to where one can begin to do one's research - an initial starting point would be key.

Excerpt from Project HUMAN EXTINCTION: The Ultimate Conspiracy
    Chris Thomas writes....
    From the last chapter it can be seen that we only described six of the seven semi-physical races. The reason, of course, is that the seventh race is the crux of the problem. The other six races are no threat to humanity, in any shape or form and fit well within Dr Steven Greer's experiences and the Pope's comment. They are benign and have been trying to help us complete the Human Plan, generally speaking.

However, this seventh race is very different. Some of what follows is a short précis of the information in the Universal Soul and the Human Soul with the exception that there was a piece missing, the final component of the puzzle. The Akashic records everything that happens within this Universe - that is its specific function - to record. However, if you know how the Akashic works, and have sufficient energy potential, it is possible to withhold information, at least for a period of time.

This has been the case with this seventh race, they have attempt to manipulate the Akashic for their own purposes and some information about their activities was withheld. At the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009, following a mistake made by the Illuminati, this missing information was released into the Akashic and so the complete story can now be told. This is what lay behind the locked door, how the Illuminati was formed, by whom, where they originated and how they have been able to keep a hold on humanity for 250 years.

The name of the semi-physical race is Velon.

The Velon

[snip]

These beings consider themselves to be split into six different races. These divisions seem to be based upon some kind of "religious" division but it has proven impossible to understand how the divisions work from a human perspective. Unlike the other semi-physical races, they do have male and female forms although they do not sexually reproduce. As with all of the semi-physical races, they are self-regenerating - once the current body begins to run down, they reconstruct it. The reason for the Velon having two sexes appears to be purely connected to racial diversity and has no significance within their culture. They can also have "children" but these are produced by the consciousness of an adult leaving its body and entering a computer-like disc, called a 'Me' (pronounced May) where the programming of the disc generates a miniature adult; as time goes on, more and more of the original consciousness is released by the 'Me' and the "child" grows back to a fully-sized adult.

The Velon have had very little contact with the other races and have only become interested in Earth about 1,000, or so, years ago. See post #601 for more...
    Everything that's been going on for the
    past 300 years relates back to the Velon...

VIDEO

Excerpt from "The HUMAN SOUL: Universal Soul2", Chapter Seven:
    Chris Thomas writes....
    Having just spent some time stating how none of the races with whom we share our Universe are a threat, I have to undo it all to tell the story of the race who call themselves Velon.

Their story is, as far as this Universe is concerned, a very unusual one and a story that has not yet fully unfolded (for details of the other Universes, see Planet Earth - The Universe's Experiment).

Obtaining this information has proven to be extremely time consuming as well as troublesome as very little was recorded in the Akashic about the Velon race. The reason for this lack of information is that the Velon have kept themselves very much to themselves during the 30 million years of their existence, choosing to remain within their own galaxy and have very little contact with the other semi-physical races.

It is only as the Velon left their own galaxy that their intentions and their history came to light, even then they were reluctant to show their true faces and allow their full story to be released to the Akashic.

The Akashic can be fooled or, at least, information withheld from it, if there is the concerted will of a sufficient number of beings. This is why so much of Velon history, especially recent history, was unknown, and unexpected. [141]

In the Universal Soul, I mentioned it was anticipated that the vast majority of the Velon race would have left the Universe by the middle of 2005. This did turn out to be the case. The vast majority, 99.99 percent, did leave the Universe on time. Unfortunately, the remaining 0.001 percent of the population amounted to over 2 million beings as their original population was in the region of 22 billion. These 2 million turned out to be the "Al Qaeda" of the Velon world with some very determined plans in mind.

Aspects of the history of the Velon are important to understand as they have a direct bearing on their more recent behavior in terms of their intentions as far as the Earth is concerned.

Many, many solar systems are binary systems, i.e. they are solar systems that have two Suns. In the case of the Velon binary solar system, one Sun is a "red giant" and the other is a "brown dwarf". In other words, both Suns were beginning their long slow decline into "star death". Around these two Suns orbit eight planets. Three directly orbit one Sun and four orbit the other. The eighth planet orbits around both Suns.

Virtually all solar systems, throughout the Universe, are formed by a single consciousness. This consciousness usually takes on the form of the "Sun" of that solar system and then builds planets as a further expression of itself to develop all of its intended forms of life. The Velus system is a little different in that the solar system consciousness has taken on the form of the primary planet in the system.

This primary planet is called Velus, hence the peoples calling themselves Velon. This planet is where most of the population is located. It is the largest planet in the system and has two moons. The structure of the planet is very different to Earth as the energies from which it is constructed are much lighter in density. Also, as the Velon are semi-physical in nature, most of the population, to one degree or another, are all able to communicate directly with the Velus planetary consciousness.
    Last edited by turiya; 26th March 2018 at 21:09.

4. Link to Post #743
    Thanks

It's not quite what I asked.
    Please don't assume how I view things. I ask because I'd like to do more research. There isn't any it seems.

That's all I needed to know.
    The fact that everybody is talking about the annunaki and the hathor does not mean they are Velon.
    Any old story can be believed about those.

Precisely because Chris makes the story so elaborate and different from popular belief warrants a little more " independant" investigation.

With Love
    Eelco

5. Link to Post #744
    Thanks

Well. I wasn't assuming anything.
    Just providing context.
    Regarding "popular belief"... Can so many people be wrong?
    Quite frankly - Yes!

Enough for today.

Late edit... You seem to think that there are "so many that have the ability to "read" the Akashic." Whereas, I sincerely doubt that many really can. They might claim they can, it doesn't mean they truly can. I would estimate that there are very, very few that have that capability... Perhaps, the number of fingers on one hand.... if even that.

Or, have you come across "so many" enlightened mystics in your travels? From what I can tell from your level of sensitivity, I doubt there has been but one.

Becoming a member of a UFO cult organization, as you have, is quite a telling detail, imo. Be well in your travels.
    Last edited by turiya; 30th March 2018 at 04:37.

6. Link to Post #745
    Thanks

All I asked for to begin with was one source other than chris who claims he read the same in the akasha.
    Just 1.

Not everybody else
    I'm sorry but judging from your reply and the topics you cover in it, It appeared as if you do assumed.
    My bad.

With Love
    Eelco

7. Link to Post #746
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

I appreciate when one speaks through their own voice and when quoting others, uses "quotes"
    How else will I know who is speaking?

8. Link to Post #747
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Turiya is a well respected member here but I do not hold any faith in CT. I do however in EC.
    I will not drown you in long winded copied posts, just my own knowing. You will have to go on that.
    I have nothing to prove. A lifetime of dreams. Good nite all.

9. Link to Post #748
    Thanks

Continued from Post #601...
    In the case of the Velon system, there were two consciousnesses:
    Velus 1 and Velus 2.
    Velus 1 was not known about until very recently and this consciousness will play a major role in our explanation which we will follow on with a little later.

The two Suns of this solar system had begun their slow decline to "star death"; one was that which scientists would call a "red planet" whilst the other was a "brown dwarf". Most of the population lived on one large planet which they called Velus.

Velus is a world with very little light and very little dark; the two suns meant that the day is divided into four quarters, two "daytimes" and two "nighttimes". There is very little in the way of surface water and so virtually no rain. Very few plants and animals are left on the planet as they were deliberately transported to another planet within their galaxy so that the planet's surface could be stripped for raw materials. Where we, theoretically, have blue as the natural color for our sky, the Velus sky is yellow and the predominant ground color is blue.

The population live in "high-rise" blocks of apartments, each with their own Me (computer) run systems.

Their diet is of minerals and vitamins extracted from the soil of the planet by massive automated mobile "factories" which "walk" across the landscape to track down the raw materials they require to construct the components they have been programmed to build

This description has been obtained by remote viewing and accessing the Akashic . It is very similar to the planet described in the fourth Anastasia book of the The Ringing Cedars series, Co-Creation - see Bibliography.

In her book, Anastasia gives details of her and Vladimir Megre's visit to the planet - unnamed in her book, but her description ties in very closely with our 'visits' to Velus - and describes the "aliens" transforming themselves to appear as humans (presumably using their Me technology) and details their plotting to overtake various governments on Earth drawing on their centuries of observation of human activities and politics.

Essentially, the life of a Velon is one of virtually the same activities day after day with very little variation and very little in the way of what we would consider to be social interaction. They travel about by a variety of "ships" that vary from the size of our domestic cars up to giant freighter-like ships for moving raw materials to or from other planets. Each of these craft is also controlled by Me's.

Excerpt from: Project Human Extinction - The Ultimate Conspiracy, Chapter 6 (pages 136-140)

Co-Creation

CHAPTER 21

Where do we go to sleep?
    On several occasions Anastasia's description of earthly civilizations contained references to the existence of life on other planets and in other galaxies of the Universe. And I go so interested in this that while I was listening to her tale about mankind's past, I could only think about how life evolved out there, on other planets.

Anastasia, no doubt, saw my interest in her story waning, and stopped talking. I was quiet, too, thinking about how I could get her to tell in more specific detail about life in extraterrestrial civilizations. I could have asked her directly, of course, but she tends to get somehow distracted whenever she can't explain why she knows something others don't. And it seems to me that her desire not to stand out from other people on account of her abilities discourages her from talking about everything. I've begun noticing, for example, that she's rather shy about her inability to explain how certain phenomena work. This is in fact what happened when I asked her directly:

"Tell me, Anastasia, are you able to teleport yourself in space? I mean: moving your body from one place to another?"
    "Why are you asking me about that, Vladimir?"
    "First tell me specifically: yes or no?"
    "Vladimir, everybody has that kind of ability. But I am not sure I can explain to you just how natural this process is. You will only withdraw yourself from me again, saying I'm a witch. You will feel uncomfortable with me."

"So, that means you can?"
    "I can," she answered hesitantly, her head bowed.
    "Then give me a demonstration. Show me how it happens."
    "Perhaps, I should try to explain first..."
    "No, Anastasia, first show me. It's always more interesting to watch something than to listen. And then you can explain."

Anastasia had an estranged look about her as she rose to her feet. She closed her eyes, tensed up a little, and then disappeared before my eyes. Dumbstruck, I looked all around. I even felt with my hands the spot where she had just been standing, but all that was there was some trampled grass, while Anastasia was nowhere to be seen. I looked at her, speechless. Then she called out:

"Shall I swim to you? Or, shall I once more..."
    "Once more!" I replied and, taking care not to blink in case I missed anything, I began watching the figure of Anastasia standing on the other side of the small lake. All at once she vanished. Simply dissolved into thin air. Not even a trace of smoke was left at the place where I had just seen her. I continued to stand there unblinkingly.

"I am here, Vladimir."
    Anastasia's voice sounded right beside me. Once again she was standing no more than a meter away. I found myself stepping back a little, then I sat down on the ground, trying not to show any sense of surprise or excitement. For some reason the thought came that suddenly she might take it into her head to dissolve my body and then not assemble it afterward.

Anastasia spoke first. "Only the owner of a body can fully dissolve it or split it into atoms. This is an ability available only to Man, Vladimir."

I realized she was going to first try to prove to me that she was Man, and so as not to have her waste any time, I said: "I realize that it's only given to Man. But surely not to every Man."
    "Not to everyone. One must --"
    "I know what you're going to say: One must have pure thoughts."
    "Yes. Pure thoughts, and besides that, the ability to think quickly and in images, to visualize in specific detail one's self, one's body and desire, a strong will, and faith in one's self, one's body and desire, a strong will, and faith in one's self..."
    "Don't explain, Anastasia. Don't waste your time trying. Tell me rather, can you move your body to any place at all?"

"Any place, yes, though I rarely do that. Any place can be dangerous... Besides, there is not need to. Why move one's body? There are other ways..."
    "Why dangerous?"
    "It is essential to get an accurate picture of the place you wish to move your body to."
    "And if you don't get an accurate picture, what can happen?"
    "Your body might be lost."
    "How?"
    "For example, suppose you wanted to transport your body to the floor of the ocean, and the water pressure crushes it. Or, you suffocate. Or, you might wind up on a city street in front of an oncoming car, and the car hits your body and injures it."

"And can Man also transport his body to another planet?"
    "Distance plays absolutely no role here. It will move itself to whatever place your thought dictates. After all, your thought goes to the destination first. It is also what assembles and puts together again the body that was earlier dissolved in space."
    "If I wanted to dissolve my body, what should I be thinking about?"
    "You have to visualize all of its matter, right down to the tiniest atom, right to the nucleus, and see how the particles create an outwardly chaotic movement in the nucleus, and then mentally dissolve them in space. Then assemble them in their former sequence, in their outwardly chaotic movement in the nucleus, reproducing it accurately. It is all very simple. Just the way children play with blocks."

"But mightn't it turn out that on another planet there wouldn't be a suitable atmosphere to breathe?"
    "That is what I am saying -- it is dangerous to transport one's body without thinking it through carefully. There are a lot of things to take into account ahead of time."
    "So that means it won't work out to go to another planet?"
    "It can. It is possible to take some of the surrounding atmosphere along, too, and the body will live in that for a time. But generally, it is better not to transport one's body without a particular need for it. In most cases it is sufficient to watch from a distance with one's ray, or transport only one's second, non-material self."

"Incredible! It's hard to believe that every Man was once capable of doing something like that!"
    "Why do you say once? One's second human self is capable even now of moving about freely, and it does move. Only people do not assign it any specific tasks. They do not set it any goal."
    "Who... -- what kind of people does this happen with?"

"Right now it basically happens when a person sleeps. It is possible to do the smae when one is awake, but on account of the general bustle as well as all sorts of dogmas and various contrived problems, people are losing more and more the ability to control their own selves. They are losing the capacity for imaginative thinking."
    [imaginative thinking (Russian: obraznoe myshlenie) -- the Russian term refers to the specific ability to visualize in one's mind a vivid and detailed image, not just a fantasy.]
    "Maybe because it's not that interesting to travel without one's body?"
    "Why would you think that? In terms of what you feel, the final result can often be the same."
    "Well, if the result were the same, people wouldn't go dragging their bodies around, traveling to different countries. Right now the tourist business is pretty profitable in our world. And there's something I don't quite understand about that mysterious second self of Man's. If one's body hasn't been somewhere, that means the Man wasn't there iether. It's just as simple and clear as that."
    "Do not try to jump to hasty conclusions, Vladimir. I shall now present you with three different scenarios. And you try to tell me in which case this hypothetical person actually took a trup."
    "Okay, go ahead."

Here is the first... Imagine yourself or some other person sound asleep. He is placed on a stretcher. While still asleep, he is put on an airplane and taken to another country -- from Moscow to Jerusalem, for example. Still sleeping, he is driven up and down the main street, taken into the main temple, and still asleep, brought back the same way and put back where he started. What do you think -- was the traveler from Moscow really in Jerusalem?"
    "Tell me the other two scenarios first."
    "Fine. The second traveler went to Jerusalem all on his own, walked along the main street, spent a little time in the temple and then went home."

"And the third?"
    "He left his body behind. But he had the ability to visualize everything at a distance. He walked around the city as though in a dream. He visited the temple, dropped in somewhere else, and then mentally returned to his previous activities... Now, who of the three was actually in Jerusalem, do you think?"

"In the fullest sense, only one of the three was there. That was the one who consciously decided to make the journey and see everything for himself."
    "Let us say that is so, but in the final analysis, what did each of them get out of the visit?"
    "The first traveler didn't get anything out of it. The second was able to tell about everything he saw. As for the third... The third person would probably also be able to talk about it, only he might make mistakes, since he saw everything in a dream, and a dream can be quite different from reality."

"But the dream as a phenomenon is also a reality."
    "Well yes, the dream exists as a phenomenon. Maybe it's a reality too, but what are you getting at?"
    "At the fact, which you will probably not deny, that Man is always able to connect or make contact between two existing realities."
    "I know what you've been driving at here. You wnat to say that it's possible to control a dream and direct it where you want."
    "Yes."
    "But what exactly helps that come about?"
    "It comes about with the help of the energy of thought, and its ability to free any reality for penetration into images."
    "And what then, does it register an impression of everything that goes on in some other country, like a TV camera?"

"Excellent! The TV camera can serve as a primitive confirmation. So, Vladimir, you have reached the conclusion that it is not always necessary to transport material bodies to feel what is happening in a faraway land?"
    "Perhaps not always. But why did you start telling me about this? Are you tring to prove something?"
    "I realized that when you began talking about other worlds that you would demand or ask that I show them to you. I want to carry out your request without putting your body at risk."

"You guessed everything right, Anastasia. I really was going to ask you about that. So, there's life on other planets after all? Gosh, it'd be jolly interesting to see them!"
    "Which planet would you like to visit?"
    "What -- are there a lot of them -- inhabited, I mean?"
    "There are a great many, though none more interesting that the Earth."
    "But still, what kind of life is there on the others? And how did it originate?"

"When the Earth appeared as a Divine co-creation, many of the elements of the Universe were eager to repeat this marvelous creation. They wanted to create their own on other worlds, using planets which in their opinion were suitable. The began creating them, but nobody could create life in a harmony anything like that of the Earth.

"There is in the Universe, for example, a planet where ants predominate over everything. There are a great number of ants on it. The ants devour other life-forms. When there is nothing left for them to eat, they turn to eating each other and die. And the element that created this kind of life is trying to re-create it anew, but it certainly is not turning out any better. Nobody has been able to bring all the elements together in harmony.

"There are also planets where the elements have tried, and are still trying, to create a vegetative world similar to the Earth. And they are creating it. Those planets are growing trees, grass and bushes. But each time their creations reach full maturity they die. None of the elements of the Universe has been able to guess the secret of reproduction. They are like Man today. After all, Man today has created a lit of artificial things all on its own. But not one of his creations can reproduce itself. They break down, rot away, decay and demand constant maintenance. The majority of people on the Earth have been turned into slaves of their own creations. Only the creations of God are capable of reproducing themselves and living in harmony in all their great diversity."

"But are there planets in the Universe, Anastasia, where beings are involved in technology the way Man is?"
    "Yes, there are, Vladimir. There is a planet that has six times the Earth's volume and has beings outwardly similar to Man. Their technology is artificial, and has been perfected far beyond the technology of our Earth. Life on this planet was created by an element of the Universe which believes itself to be on a par with God, and is striving for predominance over God's creations."
    "Tell me, are they the ones who have come to the Earth in their space ships -- the 'flying saucers' we see?"

"Yes. They have tried to make contact with Earth people on a number of occasions. But for the Earth their contacts --"
    "No, wait. Is there any way you can take me, or my second self, to that planet for a visit?"
    "Yes, I can."
    "Then take me there."

After that Anastasia asked me to lie down on the ground and relax. Telling me to spread out my arms to the sides, she placed one of her hands in mine and in a short time I began to doze off into something similar to sleep. I say something similar, as this dozing off was most unusual. First my body felt more and more relaxed. I couldn't feel my body any more, though I could see and hear everything around me perfectly well -- the singing of the birds, the rustling of the leaves. Then I closed my eyes and sank into a sleep, or 'divided myself' (as Anastasia would put it). But to this day I am not in a position to say what happened to me next or how. If it is to be assumed that with Anastasia's help I fell asleep and had a dream, the fullness of my sensations and the clarity of my awareness of everything I saw can in no way be compared with any human dream.
    Ringing Cedars of Russia: Co-Creation Chapter 21, "Where do we go in sleep?"
    Last edited by turiya; 27th March 2018 at 19:19.

10. Link to Post #749
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,558 times in 20,694 posts

I doubt that Anastasia, as the author of the book presented her, actually ever existed, and the author himself stated that the story was fiction.
    (He has apparently been making lots of money on "Ringing Cedar" products, however.)
    Though the back to the land movement in Russia that the Ringing Cedar material is capitalizing on is a real thing, lots of debunking has been done on the subject of Anastasia, so it's not very convincing material as back up to Chris Thomas's claims about the Velon planet.
    Each breath a gift...

11. Link to Post #750
    Thanks

Ringing Cedars of Russia Series

CHAPTER 22

Other Worlds
    I saw another world, another planet. I was able to remember everything that went on there in clear detail, yet to this day I still have the lingering feeling in my consciousness that beholding anything like that is an impossibility. Think about it -- my mind and consciousness tell me it's impossible, and yet they -- the visions, the pictures -- remain with me to this day. And now I shall try and describe them to you.

I stood on ground similar to what we have on the Earth. there was absolutely no vegetation around me. I say stood. But whether I can actually say that it's hard to tell. I didn't have any legs or arms, I didn't even have a body, and yet at the same time it seemed I could feel my steps, I could feel the rocky, uneven surface through the soles of my feet.

All around, as far as the eye could see, above the soil rose metallic machines, both egg-shaped ones and square, or cube-like machines. I use the word machines because the one closet to me gave off a kind of soft whirring sound.

From each of these machines a plethora of hoses of different diameters went doqn into the ground. Some of these hoses were slightly quivering, as though something was being sucked up through them from the ground, while others were in a motionless state. No living beings were in sight.

All at once I saw a panel on the side of one of these strange devices open, and out floated -- rather slowly -- a kind of disc, similar in shape to a discus thrown by athletes, only much larger, about forty-five meters in diameter. It hovered in the air, and then started to rotate. After a brief descent it took off and flew completely noiselessly overhead. Other devices a little further away did the same, and several more discs flew after the first one, one after the other, right over my head. And then once again there was just still and empty space, except for the whirring and crackling of the strange devices. The whole picture aroused my interest, but even more, its indescribable lifeless-ness was frightening.

"Do not be afraid of anything, Vladimir." All at once I caught the sound of Anastasia's voice, which comforted me no end.

"Where are you, Anastasia?" I inquired.

"Right here beside you. We are invisible, Vladimir. Present here are our feelings, sensations, mind and all our other invisible forms of energy. We are here without our material bodies. Nobody can do anything to us. The only thing we need be wary of is ourselves, and the consequences of our own sensations."

"What kind of consequences might therre be?"
    "Psychological consequences. Like temporarily going out of one's mind."

"Going out of one's mind?"

"Yes, but only temporarily. For a month or two, it can happen: the vision of other planets may stir up Man's mind and consciousness. But you need not be afraid, you are not threatened by this. You will pull through. And there is nothing to be afraid of -- believe me, Vladimir, you are indeed here, but not as far as they are concerned. At the moment we are invisible and can go and see whatever we wish to."

"I'm not afraid. Only you'd better tell me, Anastasia, what are those whirring machines all around us? What are they for?"
    "Each of those egg-shaped machines is a factory. They are the ones that produce the 'flying saucers' that are of such interest to you."

"And who maintains, or controls these factories?"

"No one. They are programmed in advance to make a particular product. Through those pipes going down into the ground they suck up the raw material they need in the required amounts. The forging and pressing, and then the assembly, all take place in small compartments inside, and then the fully formed product comes out. This factory is much more efficient than any on the Earth. There is practically no waste from this process. There is no need to transport raw material from distant places. There is no need to ship individual component parts to the assembly point. The whole manufacturing process is concentrated in one place."

"Amazing! We should have a gizmo like that! And who controls the new 'flying saucers'? I noticed they were all flying in the same direction."

"Nobody controls them, they fly all by themselves to a storage depot."

"Incredible! Just like a living being!"
    "But this by itself represents nothing incredible, even in terms of earthly technology. After all, the Earth also has pilot-less planes and rockets."
    "Just the same, they are controlled by people on the Earth."

"But the Earth for a long time has also had rockets which are preprogrammed for a specific target. All one has to do is push the launch button and the rocket fires itself and heads for a predetermined target."

"Maybe so. And really, what was there here that was so surprising?"

"If you really think about it, there is not that much to be surprised at. Only, by comparison with the technology we have on the Earth, this is far more advanced. These factories, Vladimir, are multifunctional. They can manufacture a great deal, from food products to powerful weapons."

"And what are their food products made of? Nothing grows here, after all."
    "Everything comes from deep in the ground. The machines take in all the juices they need through the pipes and press them into granules. These granules will contain all the substances needed to sustain bodily life."
    "What does this gizmo itself feed on? Who supplies it with electrical power? I don't see any wires."
    "It produces the energy it needs all on its own, using everything from the environment."

"Well, just look how smart it is! Smarter than Man."
    "It is by no means smarter than Man, Vladimir. It is simply a machine. It is subject to its assigned program, and is very easy to reprogram. Would you like me to show you how it is done?"
    "Go ahead."
    "Let us move a little closer to it."

We stood at about a meter's distance from the huge device, which was the size of a nine-story building. The crackling sound became more distinct. An army of flexible tentacle-like pipes reached into the ground, shaking. The surface of the device's covering wasn't entirely smooth. I caught sight of a circular area approximately a meter in diameter, densely covered with small wires sticking out like hairs. They were quivering, each one individually.

"This is the antenna for the scanning apparatus. It picks up the brain's energy impulses which it uses to compile a program capable of carrying out an assigned task. If your brain can visualize a particular object, the machine should be able to manufacture it."
    "Any object?"
    "Any that you can picture in detail. As though constructing it with your thoughts."
    "And any kind of car?"
    "Of course."
    "And, can I try it right now?"
    "Yes. Move closer to the receiver and start by mentally instructing its antenna to turn all its receptor wires toward you. Directly that happens, begin picturing what you desire."

I stood close to the wiry antenna. Burning with curiotsity, I mentally desired, as Anastasia had said, to have all its wires pay heed to me. At first they turned in my direction, then all of them, with a slight trembling, directed their tips to my invisible head and stayed still.

Now I had to visualize a particular object. For some reason I began picturing a Model 7 Zhiguli -- the car I had in Novosibirsk. I tried picturing everything in as much detail as I could -- the window-glass and the bonnet, the bumper, the color and even the licence plate. I took a long time with the visualization. When I got tired of it. I moved away from the antenna. The huge machine started whirring more briskly.

"We must wait," explained Anastasia. "Now, it is disassembling the unfrinished product it was working on and compiling a program for carrying out your design."
    "Will we have to wait?"
    "I do not think so."

We went over to look at some of the other machines. Presently, as I was examining the multicolored rocks underfoot, I heard Anastasia's voice announcing:
    "I think the manufacture of the object you pictured in your mind is complete. Let us take a look and see ho it coped with the task."

We went back to the first machine and began waiting. After a little while its panel opened and out came a Zhiguli. It rolled down a smooth ramp to the ground. But this freak standing in front of me had nothing on the beautiful automobile I knew back on Earth.

First, it had only one door -- one on the driver's side. In place of the back seats there were only some coils of wire and pieces of rubber. I walked -- or rather moved -- around the object. It was definitely not something you could call a motor car.

Two wheels were missing from the passenger side. Nor was there any bumper or license plate at the front. The bonnet did not look as though it would open -- it seemed to be made of a single piece with the chassis. In sum, this unique factory had produced not a car, but some kind of narwhal of indeterminate function.

And, I said: "Gawd! Is that the best this alien factory can come up with? If this had happened on Earth, they'd have sacked all the designers and engineers!"

Anastasia burst out laughing in response, and I heard her voice say: "Of course they might have been let go. But in this case the chief designer is you, Vladimir, and what you see is the product of your designing."
    "I wanted a standard modern automobile, but what has this machine spit out?"
    "Wanting is not enough. You have to picture everything down to the minutest detail. You only thought of the one door for yourself. And you pictured wheels only on your side of the car -- you neglected to put in wheels on the other side. And I think you completely forgot about the motor."
    "Completely forgot."

"Which means there is no motor in your design. So why blame the manufacturer when you yourself gave it an incomplete program to work with."

All at once I saw, or sensed, the approach of three flying machines heading in our direction. Gotta get outa here -- the thought flashed across my mind, but I heard anastasia's calming voice:
    "They will not notice us or sense us in any way, Vladimir. They have received word about a disruption in the work of one of their factories, and now they are probably coming to investigate. We shall have the opportunity to quietly observe some of the living inhabitants of this planet."

Out of the three small flying machines stepped five aliens. They were very similar in appearance to earthlings. Not just similar, but everything about them suggested earthlings. They were well built. No slouching shoulders -- their athletic bodies held their handsome heads straight and proud. And they even had hair on their heads and eyebrows on their faces, and one of them sported a neatly trimmed moustache. They were dressed in thin multicolored one-piece outfits that tightly covered their whole body.

The aliens walked over to the car produced by their factory, or more accurately, to the semblance of an earthly car. They stood silently beside it, observing, without emotion. They are no doubt having one hell of a time trying to fugure this one out, I thought.

The alien who appeared to be the youngest, with light-brown hair, detached himself from the others. He went up to the door of the car and tried to open it, but the door refused to budge. The lock was probably jammed. The rest of his ctions seemed very earthly, which gave me no small comfort. The brown-haired alien banged his hand on the door in the area of the lock, then tried pulling it harder this time, and the door opened. He sat down in the driver's seat, put his hands on the steering-wheel and began to carefully examine the dashboard instruments.

Good lad, I thought. A clever fellow. And in confirmation of my appraisal I heard Anastasia say:
    "This is a very top-ranked scientist, by their standards, Vladimir. His thought works quickly and logically in a technical orientation. Besides, he is studying how beings live on several other planets, including the Earth. He even has an Earth-like name -- Arkaan."
    "But why does his face show no surprise at finding that one of their factories made something anomalous?"
    "The inhabitants of this planet have almost no feelings or emotions. Their minds work evenly and logically, with no giving in to emotional outbursts or departures from set goals."

The young alien climbed out of the car, uttering sounds reminiscent of Morse code. An older alien stepped forward and stood by the wiry antenna where I had positioned myself earlier. Then they all climbed back into their flying machines and took off.

The factory which had manufactured the car according to my design began whirring again. Its tentacle pipes began pulling themselves up from the ground and redirecting themselves toward a nearby automated factory of the same type, from which tentacle pipes also extended. When all the tentacles joined together, Anastasia said:
    "You see, they have reprogrammed it to self-destruct. all the components of the factory where the disruption occurred will now be remolded by the other factory and used in production."

And I began feeling a trifle sorry for the robot factory which had helped me create, albeit unsuccessfully, an Earth-car. But there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

"Vladimir, would you like to take a look at the everyday life of the planet's inhabitants?" Anastasia offered.
    "Yes, of course."

We found ourselves overlooking one of the cities or settlements of the huge planet. Our aerial view afforded us the following picture:
    As far as the eye could see, the whole populated area consisted of a great many cylindrical installations, something like our modern skyscrapers, set in a large number of circles. In the center of each circle were low-rise structures somewhat reminiscent of trees on the Earth -- even their sensor-leaves were green. And Anastasia confirmed that these artificial structures draw up from the ground all the components of substances needed for sustenance, which are then dispatched through special pipes into the homes of every inhabitant of this particular world. Not only that but they maintain the requisite atmosphere for the planet.

When Anastasia suggested paying a visit to one of the apartments, I asked:
    "Can we visit the flat of that brown-haired alien who sat in my car?"
    "Yes," she replied. "At this moment he will be just getting home from work."

We found ourselves almost at the very top of one of the cylindrical skyscrapers. There were absolutely no windows in this alien apartment block. The circular walls were marked off into dull-colored squares. Near the bottom of each square was a raise-able door -- the kind you might find on our modern garages. Now and then one of the doors would open and out would come a small flying machine similar to the ones we had seen near the automated factory, and fly off on its own. It turned out that there was a small garage for one of these machines located below each apartment in the high-rise.

There were no lifts or doors in the building. Each flat had its own entrance directly from the garage. And, as it turned out, every inhabitant of the planet acquired an apartment like this once he reached a certain age.

At first I didn't particularly take to the flat itself. Upon finding ourselves in the brown-haired man's flat just after he arrived home, my initial impression was one of surprise at its simplicity and apparent lack of amenities. The room, approximately thrity square meters in area, was completely barren. It wasn't just that there were no windows or partitions -- there wasn't even the barest modicum of furniture. The smooth, pale walls bore not a single painting or shelf by way of decoration.

"Maybe he's just got this flat recently?" I asked Anastasia.
    "Arkaan has been living here for twenty years now. His apartment has everything necessary for relaxation, entertainment and work. All the necessary components are built into the walls. You shall presently see for yourself."

Indeed, no sooner had the brown-haired alien come up from his garage below, than the ceiling and walls of the room began to glow with a soft light. Arkaan turned to face the wall next to the entrance, placed the palm of his hand on the surface and uttered a sound. A panel on the wall lit up.

Anastasia gave a running commentary on everything that was taking place in the apartment:
    "Right now the computer is identifying the apartment's owner by the lines of his hand and his eye-scan. Now it is greeting him and letting him know how long he has been gone, as well as the need to check his physical condition... You see, Valdimir, Arkaan has put his other hand up to the console and is letting out a deep sigh so that the computer can check his physical condition... Now the check-up is complete, and a message has appeared on the screen telling him he needs to take a nutrient mixture. Now Arkaan is asking for a mixture optimized to boost his mental activity for the next three hours, after which he intends to go to sleep.

"The computer is suggesting that he not engage in any strenuous mental activity over a three hour period; instead, it is recommending he take a solution calculated to sustain work activity for a period of two hours and sixteen minutes. Arkaan has agreed to the computer's recommendation."

At that point a small niche opened in the wall, from which Arkaan seized hold of a flexible pipe. Putting the end of the hose to his mouth he took a drink (or a bite to eat) from the hose and then went over to the opposite wall. The niche holding the pipe closed up, the screen panel dimmed, and the wall where the alien had just been standing once more became smooth and monochrome.

Wow! I thought, with this technology you can do away with a kitchen and all its equipment, and dishes, and furniture -- especially you can do away with clean-up. And even with a wife who knows how to make a good meal. No need to go to the store. Besides, at one fell swoop the computer can check your health, prepare the food you require and make all sorts of recommendations. I wonder how much a computer would cost back on the Earth? And immediately I heard Anastasia say:

"As for expenditures, it is less expensive to equip each apartment with such a device than to load kitchens down with furniture and a whole lot of appliances for food preparation. They are much more rational than earthlings, all told. But in fact there is much more rationality on the Earth than here."

I didn't pay much attention to Anastasia's last remark. I was too absorbed in watching Arkaan's actions. He went on giving voice commands, and the following events ensued in the room.

From a section of the wall all at once an armchair began to inflate. Then beside the chair another little niche opened, from which a small table emerged, along with some kind of semi-transparent container resembling a laboratory flask. On the opposite wall of the room a large screen lit up, about one-and-a-half to two meters in diagonal. The screen showed a beautiful woman in a slinky body-suit seated in a comfortable chair. The woman was holding a container in her hands similar to the one on the table beside Arkaan. The image of the woman on the screen was three-dimensional, and much sharper than on our TV sets. It seemed as though she were not on a screen, but sitting right there in the room.

Anastasia explained that Arkaan and the woman sitting opposite him were forming a child together.

"The inhabitants of this planet do not have sufficient strength of feeling to enter into sexual relations like people on the Earth. Outwardly their bodies are no different. But the absence of feelings does not allow them to produce offspring the way people do on the Earth. It is their own cells and hormones that are contained in the test-tubes you see. Men and women visualize what they would like their future child to look like. They mentally instill in him the information they themselves contain, and discuss his future activity.

This process lasts approximately three years in Earth time. Once they determine that the process of the child's formation is complete, they join the contents of the two containers together in a special laboratory, the child is produced and raised in a special nursery school until he comes of age. Then as a mature member of the community he is offered an apartment and assigned to the personnel roster of one of the work groups."

Arkaan alternated his gaze between the woman on the screen and the liquid in the little sealed container. All at once the wall screen dimmed, but the alien remained seated in his chair, his eyes fixed on the container on the table in front of him holding a particle of his future child. Now the opposite wall was flashing with red squares. The alien turned sideways, his hands shielding his eyes from the flashing lights, and inclined his head even closer to his container. New illuminated squares and triangles began flashing alarmingly from the ceiling.

"The wake-time allotted Arkaan by the computer has expired. Now the computer is insistently reminding him of the need for sleep," Anastasia explained.

But the alien bent his head down even closer to his flask, clasping it in his hands.

The lights on the walls and the ceiling stopped flashing. The room began filling with some kind of steam-like gas. Anastasia's voice remarked:
    "Now the computer is using gas to put Arkaan to sleep."

The alien's head began slowly drooping toward the table and soon it was resting on it, his eyes closed. The armchair began emerging even further out of the wall and transforming itself into a bed. Then the bed-chair began rocking from side to side, and the body of the already sleeping alien fell back into a comfortable cradle.

Arkaan slept clasping the little container in his hands to his chest.

There is so much more to tell about the advanced technological features not only of the apartment, but on the huge planet as a whole. According to Anastasia, the community of people inhabiting it have no fear of any invasion from the outside. Not only that, but with the help of their technical achievements they are capable of destroying life on any other planet in the Universe. Any except the Earth.

"Why?" I asked. "Does that mean our rockets and weapons are capable of repelling an attack?" And Anastasia replied.
    "Earth rockets pose no threat to them, Vladimir. The civilization on this planet has long been acquainted with all the derivatives of explosion. They also are familiar with implosion."
    "What does that mean, implosion?"

"Scientists on the Earth know that when two or more substances which have come together in an instantaneous reaction expand, an explosion occurs. But there is a different reaction from contact between two substances. Take a gaseous substance, about a cubic kilometer or more in size, capable of instantaneously compressing itself to the size of a speck, thereby becoming a super-hard material. Imagine a grenade or a rocket exploding in such a cloud, but another force simultaneously acting against the explosion -- an implosion -- will take place at the same time. And all you will hear then is a clapping sound. And everything that was in that cloud will be transformed into a stone the size of a speck. All the rockets on Earth will not overcome the pall of gaseous clouds.

"In the history of the Earth there have been two comings, or invasions, on their part. Now they are preparing for a third. They think a favorable moment for that is once more approaching."

"That means nothing can stop them, if there are no weapons on Earth stronger than theirs."

"Man does have a weapon. It is know as Man's thought. Even I alone could turn about half of their weapons into dust and scatter them through the Universe. And if I could find some helpers, then together we would be able to liquidate all their weapons. The only thing is, the majority of people on the Earth and almost all the governments on the Earth would consider their invasion a blessing."

"But how could it happen that everyone took an invasion, an attack, for a blessing?"

"You will see in a moment. Here, take a look at the center which is preparing an invasion force to take over the continents of the Earth."
    .Ringing Cedars of Russia: Co-Creation Chapter 22, "Other Worlds"

12. Link to Post #751
    Thanks

CHAPTER 23

The Invasion Center

The rather bizarre incident occurred in the skies above Arizona last month and provides a first-hand account of evidence the FAA cannot or will not explain...
    • Mar 29, 2018 6:40 PM

UFO spotted by two pilots above Arizona
    (Mar 29, 2018)
    Description:
    The FAA broadcast of pilots seemingly spotting a UFO while flying above Arizona.
    Last edited by turiya; 30th March 2018 at 04:04.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst 1 28 38