Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 38 LastLast

Thread: Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Chris Thomas

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    This post above just concluded that Chris Tomas doesn't have a blank idea of what he is talking about. To dismiss things right off the bat like that without any knowledge or common sense is ridiculous to me. He has no idea what Orion is in the first place. I don't have to take anything else he has to say as valid from that point on.
    That is the basic principle by which this Universe has been created - Freedom to Choose. You, anybody & everybody else doesn't have to take anything anybody has to say as being valid... in fact, it is my basic principle that I live by - not "believing" anybody, including Chris Thomas. I am simply reporting here on this thread what he has researched.

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Hey, OnyxKnight, by chance, are you a Raelian, or something? Just curious, now - is your extraterrestrial contact an Anunnaki, by chance? If not, then of what race? Cuz, personally, I never had the opportunity to meet someone who had an ET contact. I am quite interested, please tell me more.
    What is Raelian?
    Click on the highlighted word Raelian.
    No, I'm not in contact with the 'anunnaki'. Its been multiple different species, but the reoccurring contacts have been human-looking (mostly). If you are interested in my personal experiences, I have a thread about them, you can take a look if you want.If you have more questions, we have a PM system, chat system and I've also made Skype available. I don't wish to suffocate this thread with personal experiences.
    Okay, thanks. What's the name of your thread?

I also think its funny to paint your forefathers as some terrifying figures when in fact they created your constitution without which you'd be not here today most likely.
    What is so terrifying?
    The Founding Fathers were not gods, they were people like you & me.
    In fact, Ben Franklin & John Jay were squires (esquires, attorneys) subjects of the crown, King Henry. They simply sold the rest of the people of that time out after the American Revolution - when they went to France to cut a deal with the King, their King, & to make sure they didn’t lose their positions of title... title of nobility is the root meaning of "esquire". They got that title from the King.

Just suggesting - Don’t believe everything you read in any his-story book. And, this would include a Chris Thomas book, as well as any book written by Zecharia Sitchin, or Madame Blavatsky - whomever! Don't "believe" anything! Be still & know.... come to "know" it from within yourself.

Quote Posted by Calamus (here)
    begin rant
    I'm just piping up to express my feeling that I think CT is as deluded as many people putting out these wild stories lately. I can't explain it, but there is just too much of this scattered all over the internet, same convoluted stories different names.
    And yes, this includes you, too, Calamus. Then, there would be no need to rant about something that, perhaps, you were expecting to be the Truth, that was told to you by someone else to be the truth, only to find out it wasn't the truth you were expecting it to be. All this because of depending on others, "believing" in others to find out what truth is - doing the work for you. Instead of coming to find it out for yourself.

Like I said before... I disagree with Fox Mulder, who has said a countless number of times on the X-Files television series: "The Truth is Out There."

NO! NO! NO! Its not! On the contrary,
    "The Truth is In There."

Its is WITHIN each & every one of us. Be Still & "Know"... BE STILL & KNOW IT FOR YOURSELF.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 13th December 2013 at 12:07.

2. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:34.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

FireHorse (13th December 2013), Gardener (13th December 2013), halffull (14th December 2013), turiya (13th December 2013)

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

Read less, meditate more. Gotcha

(Edit: And of course, clearing out the garbage ... )
    I have said it many, many times before, as many, here, have seen it written:

"All words are lies"

turiya

edit:
    And yes, clearing out the garbage will allow one to be still. It will create the void - the empty space within - in which the truth can be downloaded into.

But, as I said, don't believe anything that I say.
    Last edited by turiya; 13th December 2013 at 12:20.

5. Link to Post #324
    United States Avalon Member FireHorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FireHorse (here)
    I've had my own "Akashic" reading. It seems to me that, channeling would be providing information from a source that had "new" or broad data to provide and/or lie about (for whatever reason). The lady I dealt with gave me information that was of my own history...things in my life that she couldn't possibly know. We've never met face to face and I've never been to her state. Why "channel" me back to me? Why not channel "you will be the great and powerful Oz" or something ridiculous like that. She also made it clear that she could not "tell the future" (something that Chris has mentioned; how do you tell a future that hasn't happened, yet). She said the "field" fluctuated too much with possibilities to predict anything (another aspect of one of the levels of the Akashic that Chris has mentioned). Most of the channelings I've heard about predict things or warn of things, or tell stories that aren't specific enough for one person.

Trust me. This lady did not lie to me. She connected puzzle pieces for me and shocked me with how much she "read" of my life. She definitely didn't channel anything. My feeling is that she is not as powerful a reader as Chris though she does mention a direct connection like he has...no guides necessary.

Thanks for the links!

~FireHorse
    It is possible this Lady read your past from your own aura, or higher bodies. Not necessarily from the Akashic Records. Everything we've done in one life may be imprinted in our Emotional or Mental bodies. And even further, past lives may be read from our Causal or Spirit body (that does not dissolve like the lower bodies, at death). Just an idea.
    Calamus, you know, after I posted this, I got to thinking about it and decided to listen to another CT recording...trying to remember something he said. Sure enough, he mentioned that this life/past life memories are in the DNA, not directly in the Akashic.

Apparently, there are varying levels of psychic ability to go along with the varying levels of the Akashic. And, I agree with Chris...if all of us could read it as directly as he does, it would make things much simpler!

~FireHorse

========Update=========
    Well. Nevermind. I posted this before reading above.

Thanks, Herbert.

~FireHorse
    Last edited by FireHorse; 13th December 2013 at 06:46.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Gardener (13th December 2013), halffull (14th December 2013), Herbert (14th December 2013), Kalamos (13th December 2013), turiya (13th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

Read less, meditate more. Gotcha

(Edit: And of course, clearing out the garbage ... )
    I have said it many, many times before, as many here well have seen it:

"All words are lies"

turiya

edit:
    And yes, clearing out the garbage will allow one to be still. It will create the void - the empty space within - in which the truth can be downloaded into.

But, as I said, don't believe anything that I say.
    Reminds of a bumper sticker I saw recently..."Bark less. Wag more."

And, all words are lies. Bring on full soul reintegration. No more lies. Only truth.

~FireHorse

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

halffull (14th December 2013), Kalamos (13th December 2013), turiya (13th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

The Giveaway
    Throughout our lives we find ourselves in situations where we feel we are unable to express ourselves as fully as we would like. This can be with members of the family, with friends or colleagues or with our employer. The problem is that all of the unexpressed emotions of these kinds of situations become lodged in our internal organs. If the emotional debris becomes too great, it can cause the organ to breakdown & generate symptoms of illness.

This has been bad enough in the past, but as we undergo our process of change, the storage of old emotions will actually hold us back if not actively prevent us from moving forwards. Obviously, these stored emotions need to be removed from out of our bodies [and our minds].

The best way of clearing these emotions is to confront the person who brought about the emotions in the first place and express to them how you really feel. If you are unable to do that, for whatever reason, the next best way of clearing these stored emotions is with a process called [B]"The Giveaway"

The giveaway is a process of writing down all of the emotions that you have stored away. This sounds as though it cannot work - until you try it. What you will find is that once you start, all sorts of emotions and situations that you thought you had dealt with will come to the surface and you will realize that you are carrying a huge amount of emotion with you from your past.

For this exercise, you will need:
    One old newspaper
    Several pencils
    One glass of organic red wine (optional)
    One candle (optional)
    The most important thing to remember about this exercise is that:

YOU DO NOT READ IT BACK

The reason for this is that if you read back what you have written, you will take all of the emotions back in and have to start again. This is the reason for the newspaper and the pencil; it is virtually impossible to read pencil on newsprint. It is also the reason for the candle: if you use this exercise in the evening with only candlelight, it makes it even more difficult to read.
    The optional glass of organic wine is included as it helps you to relax and allow your expression of held emotions to flow more freely.

So, find a quiet time in your day where you will not be disturbed. Collect your newspaper and pencils and sit down somewhere comfortable. Think about something that has happened recently which made you upset but you could not express yourself fully about it. Using a pencil on the newspaper, start to write to the person who brought about the emotion. Write in whatever language you like - the stronger the language the better [swearing & cussing at the person would be perfectly ideal in this case].

As you write, you will find that other emotions connected with other events come to the surface. That is find, you can add those to what you are writing - just keep on going.

Once you have finished a session of writing, rip up the sheet of newspaper you have been writing on and dispose of it - burning it is best if you can. Don't worry if you cannot burn it, just rip it up into the smallest pieces you can and throw them in the rubbish.

You will need to do this exercise many, many times. This is not just a one-off exercise. You will know when you have written enough about a particular situation when you are able to think back on the events and not feel any emotion at all. If you think back and still feel emotions rising up, you need to do another giveaway.

This exercise sounds far too simple to do you any good. Try it and you will find that a huge weight feels as though it is being lifted from you.

You can also write to inanimate objects that have cause you stress - such as broken pipes, a leaking fridge, traffic jambs, queues in the supermarket, etc., etc. It makes no difference what the situation is, write a letter to it and it will clear out the emotions. Just remember:

DO NOT READ IT BACK

or you will undo all of the work in writing by taking all of the emotions back into the body. The exercise works and works extremely well and will actively help you through your transition.

Best Of Luck!

Please note:
    this exercise has to be written by hand - it cannot be done on a computer. If you try to use a computer, you will inevitably will read it back of the screen, making the exercise pointless!

SOURCE: Synthesis by Chris Thomas (Pages 165-167)

Posted by turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd August 2014 at 03:25.

10. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

John Lennon Demonstrates How to do the "Giveaway"... Creatively

As its has been said before: "There is more than one way to skin a cat."

The "Giveaway" method that Chris Thomas describes is for those that have never thought about, or had the opportunity to properly & naturally express the emotions that naturally & spontaneously arise from social situations one encounters throughout one's life.

We have all been conditioned into believing that the expression of certain emotions is not to be allowed. This is done so the Society can operate smoothly & efficiently. The society has understood that the best way to ensure that the social structure remains intact is to train & condition its members to control themselves - to police themselves in the activity of self-oppression. Another name for this repressive control mechanism is to properly call it by its right name - Masochism. The society teaches all its member to be good masochists.

To be a good 'masochist' means one basic thing: one does not love himself. And, if one doesn't love himself, then how can he love another human being?

This conditioning is taught to its members at a very early age. It has to be done early on to avoid an individual becoming rebellious. And it accomplishes this through the assistance of the family structure. Essentially, it is the parents that are first conditioned at an early age, then they do to their children what has been done to them by their parents. Its a 'monkey see - monkey do' automated process. The parents provide the model, and the children follow suit when they have children of their own. This is carried on generation after generation, after generation - again, and again, and again. Once the parents are conditioned to "control" themselves, they in turn, then teach their own children to repress, suppress & oppress themselves...

As it has been said before, this is done so the society can operate smoothly & efficiently. Its good for society. The society looks healthy & its future survival is ensured. But this all comes at a cost. The society's health & well-being is preserved & maintained, but at the cost of the health & well-being of the individuals of that society. The individual denies himself the natural expression of emotions that naturally arise out of the social situations that one encounters throughout one's own life. One becomes dis-eased, effecting body organs, and the proper functioning of one's Chakras. Only awareness, a collective awareness, will bring an end to this repetitious social conditioning that has gone on for hundreds & thousands of years.

Understanding this is the first step to putting an end to passing this type of learned behavior onto the next generation. The next step is for one to come clean of the emotional baggage that one is carrying around with himself/herself year after year. One has to come to recognize that the bodymind is a mechanism that needs to be cleansed of emotional crap that was unconsciously stuff into it, and ultimately thrown into the basement of one's being - the subconscious part of oneself is the basement of one's mind & body.

Well here, John Lennon, demonstrates how he uses his creativity to discharge the emotional debris that he had obtained from his rather difficult childhood. John shows how the "Giveaway" is done creatively using music. Listen to how deep he goes in his expression... deep into the core of his very being to express emotions... and coming out clean.

There is more than one way to skin a cat - be creative in your own way as to how to skin that cat of yours.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd August 2014 at 03:27.

11. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:50.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

FireHorse (15th December 2013), turiya (20th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #329
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This post above just concluded that Chris Tomas doesn't have a blank idea of what he is talking about. To dismiss things right off the bat like that without any knowledge or common sense is ridiculous to me. He has no idea what Orion is in the first place. I don't have to take anything else he has to say as valid from that point on.

Hey, OnyxKnight, by chance, are you a Raelian, or something? Just curious, now - is your extraterrestrial contact an Anunnaki, by chance? If not, then of what race? Cuz, personally, I never had the opportunity to meet someone who had an ET contact. I am quite interested, please tell me more.

Awaiting your expected interesting response
    Cheers - turiya
    What is Raelian?

No, I'm not in contact with the 'anunnaki'. Its been multiple different species, but the reoccurring contacts have been human-looking (mostly). If you are interested in my personal experiences, I have a thread about them, you can take a look if you want.If you have more questions, we have a PM system, chat system and I've also made Skype available. I don't wish to suffocate this thread with personal experiences.
    Say yes, you are Raelian and that sect might invite you in Canada, their head office is located not far from Montréal. lol They proclaim knowing about ET but my bet is there is lots of money involved and a harem for the chief.
    Yes, you are Raelian. Say it. Flash and I will break you out later.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

FireHorse (15th December 2013), learninglight (14th December 2013), OnyxKnight (14th December 2013), soleil (12th March 2014), turiya (14th December 2013)

15. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Perhaps not as obvious as Lennon but I think Kate Bush expresses her own creative version of the give-away with Them Heavy People:

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

FireHorse (15th December 2013), onawah (14th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

Quick question. If one were to be hard wired to the akashic, they would be omniscient in the lower worlds.

Is there any evidence that Chris Thomas shows knowledge from the akashic outside of his telling the story of the Velon?

He ought to be able to prove himself, claiming such a gift or power.

Feel free to pass this on to Him.
    Well, for me, Chris Thomas has shown that his insight is remarkably acute with certain clarity. A while back, I had become aware of the individual that calls himself "The Galactic Historian". There was an interview done at Mount Shasta by Lance White (aka the Zany Mystic). That extended interview was laid out in a 20 part series.

The interview was discussed a little bit by a few of us on this thread (Post #80, Post #84, Post #85, Post #86, Post #87, Post #88, Post #89, Post #90, Post #91 & Post #92). Since the Andrew Bartzis information conflicted on many points with the information that was found in Chris Thomas’ books & interviews, in a PM I suggested that Chris be asked what his opinion was with regard to Andrew Bartzis.

In Post #90 is found Chris Thomas’ response to that inquiry. The central part of the post is pasted below as follows:

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    Turiya asked me to ask Chris Thomas for his take on Andrew Bartzis. This is his reply:

"You are the first person to ask me about Andrew Bartzis - I've never heard of him before.

I did take a quick look on the net and was particularly unimpressed both with him, as a person (too much ego and glitz) and as a channel.
    I was surprised that he didn't claim to be Sananda as well seeing as everyone else seems to these days.
    For some years now, the Velon have been claiming that they have sole access to an akashic that is "higher" than the actual Akashic and only they have access to this higher one.
    It is just rubbish. Virtually everything Bartzis claims is wrong and just intended to mislead people back into the clutches of the Velon/Galactic Federation/ OPPT/Drake/Dragon Family/Sananda.

There is only one way of dealing with this kind of material and that is to ask yourself:
    "Is this something I can believe is true?"
    If yes then best of luck to you.
    If no then you need to find something you feel is true.

I can only say what I have said in my books, essays and articles. Many people have said that my work strikes true to them whilst the "other akashic" claims just feel wrong.

Best wishes
    Chris"
    Now that we know Chris' view from an initial brief look at Bartzis, I am very much interested in everyone here who has reached reasonable grounded balance through doing their inner work through give aways, and any other means you've found to help - How do you feel about the fine print contract revocations?

Did you try a few out loud and find them empowering?
    Did making those statements make you feel good?
    Did they change or make your dreams more memorable?
    Did you feel a change inwardly?

I should print out a transcript from his Revolution Radio interview. there is a lot in it.
    Shattering the matrix July, 2013
    Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=CHJJNc_lhwc

I have not made my mind up entirely after trying some of his revocations. I'm still open after picking out a list of things he says which put up flags.

But please do share your own perspective.
    After reading the Chris Thomas reply, and taking a lead from a post by golden lady (as she noted that Bartzis made reference to having been helped by guides from Hollow Earth in Post #86), I decided that I would spend a bit of time going through the Andrew Bartzis / Lance White interview one more time, to specifically pay very close attention to what was being said, and if it would give any indication at all that would support what Chris Thomas had said in that email to Herbert.

By the way, both Herbert & I both felt that he did a rather cursory glance of Andrew Bartzis and seemed a bit too hasty in his judgment, therefore I was left feeling that Chris would not be given much credit in his opinion of Andrew.

Four days later, as I was revisiting the Andrew Bartzis interview series. I made it through the Part 1 of that material and found out the part that golden lady reference to Hollow Earth. Moving on to Part 2 of that interview, I found just a few seconds clip, it seemed very subtle & almost seemed as though Andrew Bartzis caught himself in mid-sentence as if in an attempt to withhold that information. It was such a short segment that I almost missed it. This short audio segment proved that Chris was absolutely ‘right on’ with that assessment. I made a short mp3 file of what I heard & posted in Post #92, which is pasted below.

Quote Posted by golden lady (here)
    Turiya
    Just listening to part 3 but noticed the following in part 1.

At around 4 min 35 seconds Andrew talks about when he got his first download from the Akashic and how he had help from the guides from Hollow Earth. Which is contrary to Chris Thomas who states there is no such thing, another Velon deception!!
    I have been more carefully going through the Andrew Bartzis interviews & I am finding some peculiar points that are showing major differences between what he has stated & that of which Chris Thomas has stated.

This one I thought was a major find... as its almost that Andrew lets it start to slip out, but then catches himself in mid sentence. In the point he is making, he lets it be known that he has connected (channeled) the entity/society known as the Ashtar Command. I don't think there is any other way to connect with the Ashtar Command, except through channeling methods. Andrew says this at the 11min:52sec of the youtube video...

Chris Thomas has made it obviously clear, in his writings, and even with the very first video interview (Bases 8 part2 @ 34min:29sec) with AMMACH (Miles Johnson) that the Ashtar Command is channeled by way of a Velon/Annunaki/Hathor entity.

The Ashtar Command is very much tied into what are the so-called Ascended Masters.

IMAGE SOURCE:
    http://api.ning.com/files/5RZP37jVNY...redownload.jpg
    Website Source

turiya
    After posting this, I then made Post #93, suggesting to Herbert to be sure to write to Chris Thomas to tell him that we found that he was absolutely correct in his assessment of Andrew Bartzis… that the man was indeed influenced by Velon channeled material via The Ashtar Command. Pasted below from Post #93:

Hey Herbert, I was thinking that since it was found that Andrew Bartzis is affiliated with the Ashtar Command, perhaps you should send Chris Thomas back an email, telling him that he's been found to be spot on with his remarks concerning Bartzis... just to give him some feedback.. its, of course, entirely up to you.
    turiya
    So, Calamus, I know that this probably will not be enough proof for you, although it certainly proved it to me. Perhaps, there will be something else that will come up that would be more substantial for you.

Cheers – turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 15th December 2013 at 09:17.

18. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 19:49.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

FireHorse (15th December 2013), turiya (15th December 2013)

20. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)

Cheers - turiya
    What is Raelian?

Say yes, you are Raelian and that sect might invite you in Canada, their head office is located not far from Montréal. lol They proclaim knowing about ET but my bet is there is lots of money involved and a harem for the chief.
    LMAO!

Don't tease, Milneman. It isn't polite. LOL!

~FireHorse
    Last edited by FireHorse; 15th December 2013 at 05:54.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Milneman (15th December 2013), OnyxKnight (15th December 2013), turiya (15th December 2013)

22. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)

Cheers - turiya
    What is Raelian?

lol lol lol

Have you ever seen them? The women are like cats and the guy always have his little tiny pony tail on top of his head to communicate with the Aliens lol. it seems that that it is sexual freedom there, hum...... maybe I should,...... lol

Here the 21st century dark age brain dead beliefs. This has every single thing you may think as a sect. No way you cannot think otherwise. I never saw any wisdom coming from their mouth or behavior.

but they have fun maybe

Last edited by Flash; 15th December 2013 at 10:56.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

FireHorse (17th December 2013), Milneman (15th December 2013), OnyxKnight (15th December 2013), turiya (15th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #335
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

I have! LONG time ago though, it wasn't until I saw that picture that I went OH MY SUGAR BLOSSOMS I remember that weird guys' hair!

Still, if they can get Onyx into the county...we could break him out! Couldn't we?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

FireHorse (17th December 2013), OnyxKnight (15th December 2013), turiya (25th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #336
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I'm not down with the the "Give Away Method,"

Energy is neither created nor destroyed; it only changes form. Stored emotional energy is powerful. I'm not giving it away.

Instead, I have learned to release and re-purpose the energy.

All energy is conscious intelligent information. Talk to it. Talk to the energy.

Listen - Transmute

Understand it in its context - Transcend

Give the energy a new purpose - Transform

This process will be further explained when I publish the life energy management book, Live Love, but this is the simple explanation that anyone can use.

THIS IS OUR POWER. USE IT WISELY!!!!

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

FireHorse (17th December 2013), Flash (17th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th December 2013), turiya (15th December 2013)

28. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I'm not down with the the "Give Away Method,"

Energy is neither created nor destroyed; it only changes form. Stored emotional energy is powerful. I'm not giving it away.

Instead, I have learned to release and re-purpose the energy.

All energy is conscious intelligent information. Talk to it. Talk to the energy.

Listen - Transmute

Understand it in its context - Transcend

Give the energy a new purpose - Transform

This process will be further explained when I publish the life energy management book, Live Love, but this is the simple explanation that anyone can use.

THIS IS OUR POWER. USE IT WISELY!!!!

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    Thank you, Michelle Marie.

Great - an author. Publishing a book is not a guarantee that the author knows anything about what they are talking about. We've gone over this with Zecharia Sitchin work. You must have missed that part.

Energy is meant to move.
    If it is prevented from moving naturally, if an attempt is made to prevent expressing emotions that naturally & spontaneously arise within the mind/body mechanism, then that energy WILL STILL FIND A WAY TO MOVE, except that 'other way' will, more than likely, result in a perverted form in its expression. Certainly, awareness/unawareness, will play a crucial component with this.

Energy is neither created nor destroyed - most certainly.
    And most certainly "stored energy" has a power, but if that energy is prevented from moving naturally, if it is pushed back down inside oneself in order to prevent it from being expressed, if it is held within the organs of the body, or pushed into the subconscious of the mind, i.e. "stored" some place within oneself, then the power of that "stored" energy also has the power to destroy... to destroy oneself & to destroy other human lives that live in close proximity.

What you call "stored energy" is another way of saying "repression" - it is nothing more than the suppression (self-oppression) that one does to oneself - preventing one's own emotions from being naturally expressed.

For example, as exhibited by the Roman Catholic Cult, priests have attempted to live celibate lives, with the "idea" to gain their rewards in heaven - to "Transcend". All with hopes of being uplifted to a higher rung on the ladder with regard to a spiritual hierarchy, all in the name of "good intentions" - to help humanity. However, on the contrary, by not expressing sexual life energy in a natural way, these people have caused a countless number of perversions to manifest, atrocities that have been done to others in their process to help humanity - sexual abuse of children, of young girls & women, of those of the indigenous races (plenty of youtubes out there about this), not to mention the physical & mental harm that the priests have done to all these people, as well as to themselves. Thanks Priesthood - just what the world needed.

This perverted energy expression (of what you call "stored energy") ends up effecting countless numbers of those that have been abused. They in turn passed on this repressive perverted form of energy to others (energy is not destroyed - it moves, is passed on), it has been received by the Priests' so-called "victims". And so, what do "these people" (the victims) do with the perverted form of energy that was given to them? What do they do with it? Also "store it" somewhere? "Hold it", "store it" deep within their own bodymind.

I will tell you where most of it will end up, it will most likely be passed on to still more "other people". And then this next group of "other people" - where does that energy end up moving to. Again, it will, more than likely, go to another generation of "other people" - children, future lovers, friends, aquaintenances, people they work & live with, etc. It gets "stored" within the community. Well now, that will certainly make a better community of people to make your residence in - a community of repressed, suppressed, self-oppressed people holding onto, "storing" their perverted energies.

In essence, the idea of becoming more spiritual by denying oneself the natural expression of sexual energy ends up becoming a world problem!

We all live in societies, even you live in a society. As a result we have all are holding repressed energy to one degree or another. Most people will deny that they are hurting themselves in any way shape or form. It is unlikely that the ego will ever accept such a responsibility. Its ego fulfilling to believe that one is clean & clear of creating blockages for oneself. That... "it may happen to others, but not to me."

The idea, with the 'Give-Away' is to get that stuck energy dislodged from the bodymind mechanism which causes a variety of dis-eases, to remove that stagnant ("stored") energy that gets lodged into organs of the body, that creates a great cloud of unexpressed emotional energy which interferes with the left brain & right brain ability to work together. Its a method to unburden oneself of garbage that is held on to, that has possibly remained "stored" within oneself for their entire life up til now. And to make room within the bodymind to receive the whole soul. It works, this I trust, this I know. My understanding is that there is more than one way to have the energy move. Chris Thomas calls it the "Give-Away". You can call it anything else you like: Transmute, Transform, Transcend - wonderful.

Seems to me you have come on this thread to promote a book you are writing.

Appreciate your comment.
    Glad to hear you have taken care of yourself properly.
    Obviously, this thread is not for you.
    Thank you for stopping by.
    Enough for today.

Cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 18th December 2013 at 00:06.

29. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

I just had to post this (screen capture). The prices for Chris's books are ridiculous. Apparently, the industry here in the U.S. considers his books "rare". And, this is a paperback.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screencapture.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	24179

I hope you can read.

Even the used one is high.

~FireHorse

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Flash (17th December 2013), OnyxKnight (17th December 2013), soleil (12th March 2014), turiya (25th December 2013)

31. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I just had to post this (screen capture). The prices for Chris's books are ridiculous. Apparently, the industry here in the U.S. considers his books "rare". And, this is a paperback.

Attachment 24179

I hope you can read.

~FireHorse
    This is probably a Winter Holiday discount. They most likely were higher than this originally.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

FireHorse (18th December 2013), turiya (25th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Attachment 24179

I hope you can read.

~FireHorse
    This is probably a Winter Holiday discount. They most likely were higher than this originally.
    I went to Cygnus. I ordered Synthesis last night:
    http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/synthe...is-thomas.html

After conversion, it's $21 and change. I won't get it before Christmas, tho.
    I have the rest of them on my wish list. One book at a time, I guess. *sigh*

On to other matters...

~FireHorse

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireHorse For This Post:

Ealiss (13th February 2014), OnyxKnight (18th December 2013), turiya (25th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 38 LastLast