+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Malaria Finally Defeated

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Malaria Finally Defeated

Hi there fellow Avalonians, received this in my inbox the other day. I feel it's a further step in the right direction in getting this message out there with even more credibility.

Much love,
    Firinn

Quote Malaria Finally Defeated

The worst disease of mankind, malaria, a disease that has killed more humans than all the wars of mankind, was finally defeated and the defeat was proven a fact by the Red Cross on the 16th of December 2012. The location was Africa, in the country of Uganda, Luuka District.

The test was conducted by the International Red Cross, the Uganda Red Cross, the local health authorities, and other Ugandan scientists and laboratories. Total scientific testing was maintained throughout the 4-day operation. There were doctors to sign off on the blood tests, malaria test strips to show malaria, and official microscope technicians to even verify the number of malaria parasites present in each malaria victim. The microscope technicians have officially identified malaria parasites on a daily basis. Other personnel present were nurses to help the doctors, video technicians, people to serve as observers and various other personnel.

Klaas Proesmans, a prominent Red Cross figure and CEO of the Water Reference Center of the International Red Cross, told me that he had wondered if there might be some truth in the claim by the Genesis 2 Church that MMS (chlorine dioxide) actually killed malaria and returned health to malaria victims. He finally decided to personally finance a full scale malaria clinical trial in the jungle on actual malaria victims rather than laboratory rats.

Klaas Proesmans came to our seminar in Mexico that teaches the use of chlorine dioxide to cure diseases. He arrived here in Mexico about 2 months before the actual clinical trial of the 4 days that was from the 11th to the 16th of December, 2012, in Uganda. He said to me at that time that he really didn’t think chlorine dioxide worked to cure diseases but he felt it was his job to prove it one way or the other. At the time of this clinical trial many diseases were treated, but the disease of interest was malaria. And 154 cases of malaria were given doses of MMS which, of course, was chlorine dioxide. All 154 cases were free of malaria within 24 hours of taking the dose, with only 11 cases requiring a second dose. This was all recorded on DVD and on paper with signatures of doctors and technicians. There was no chance of mistake. One hundred and fifty-four cases of malaria were made well. We have the original DVD’s, plus copies of the DVD’s, copies of the signatures or even actual signatures, as well as copies of all papers and signatures of those who were cured. All of this will be recorded on YouTube with the exception of the signatures of the malaria victims, as that takes individual permission, but the signatures are available for use in court if needed.

There was some worry about possible side effects to people taking MMS, but since chlorine dioxide is used to purify water in thousands of municipal water purification systems and used for treating vegetables around the world, there are numerous tests showing the safety of ingesting chlorine dioxide. Millions of people have been ingesting chlorine dioxide for nearly a hundred years. At this time as many as 10 million people have used chlorine dioxide to overcome diseases. For the 15 years since I first began to treat people for diseases there have been no recorded deaths or permanent damage to a single human being.

Some further details: I can’t praise Klaas Proesmans enough for his forward-looking, personal responsibility towards the human race. That he would personally arrange this malaria clinical trial by first insisting and then financing the clinical trial itself is monumental. If the information gets used, Klaas will have saved thousands of lives, many thousands, even millions of lives. These malaria victims, children and adults, who are at this moment dying, are no less valuable than all the other people of the world. Who knows, one of them might grow up to save the human race. We can save them so why don’t we?

The greatest cause of poverty in Africa is malaria. The millions of sick people are needed to work in the fields. Without malaria poverty will be almost non-existent. Imagine if there were 80 million people sick with malaria in the US. We could easily soon have the same poverty rampant in America. So we need to save those lives.

But to save lives we need your help: We must get this information out to the world. If you never help ever again, this time humanity needs your help. Mankind must know about this development. This is one time that what you personally do will have a direct effect on saving lives, not theoretically, actually. It is so important that we get this information to our friends, magazines, newspapers, TV stations, radio stations, web radio stations, and government officials such as Mayors and Governors because thousands of lives depend upon it.

More than 3000 children die from malaria every day. Science has proven again and again that it can solve any problem presented to it. The idea that we need to allow our children to suffer to their death because there are too many people on Earth is totally repugnant, but there are people who suggest it. I know that there are medical people who would spend years testing MMS while children and adults die from malaria, but ask any one of those who are dying if they would rather die than maybe have some minor side effect that has not yet shown up. And of course you will find that no one wants that. So since I have already tested it for 15 years, are we going to go ahead and save those 3000 who die each day or do we spend another year testing while more than 1 million die from malaria?

You know the answer to that. We have to save all that we can save right now.

But the real question is, WHAT IS THE RED CROSS GOING TO DO?

I’m not going to say a lot right now because we want to give the Red Cross time to do the “right thing.”

Let me ask you again but a little more to the point. Please, please, send this NEWSLETTER out to as many people as you can. This is one of those few times that what you do will make a difference. No matter who you are or where you are, if you will send out this newsletter to friends and just anyone, the chances are 99% that you will affect at least one life in Africa. They could be saved and that would be at least one person who no longer need suffer. And chances are very high it would be a lot more. And maybe, just maybe, the letter you send out will go to the right person and it will cause a million lives to be saved.

Please understand. Right now we are dealing in human lives. This NEWSLETTER is dealing in lives. What you do now will determine how many live and how many die. And I mean you. Of course, I know there are thousands of others besides you, but you will still have a direct effect. I am not begging for a few dollars, or a couple of dimes. I am asking you for someone’s life that will cost you only a few moments of your time. THE RED CROSS HAS HAD THE ANSWER TO SAVING THOSE LIVES FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND NOT A SINGLE LIFE SAVED SINCE THE TESTING. If enough people learn about this, a voice will go up loud enough to get something done, and there will be people who want to do things themselves to help. If you have never sent any kind of a humanitarian letter anywhere, and if you have never given a beggar a dime, or helped an old lady across the street, and you will never do a thing in the future in a humanitarian way, now is the time to do just this one thing. Do something; send this letter out to as many people as you can. That’s all I am asking, send this letter out, please.

This is a link to the “Malaria Finally Defeated” video on YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc

Archbishop Jim Humble
    Founder of the Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing – Serving Mankind

The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), AriG (9th May 2013), Bongo (8th May 2013), Carmody (9th May 2013), dan33 (28th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), haibane (10th May 2013), JRS (9th May 2013), Kimberley (10th May 2013), Lisab (9th May 2013), meat suit (9th May 2013), Padmé (9th May 2013), Peace&Love (4th July 2013), penn (8th May 2013), Rosieposie (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), selinam (10th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2013), ulli (9th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Re: Malaria Finally Defeated

I'm extremely happy that finally somebody had the "cojones" needed to test MMS with such verifiable results but I also need to tell a story...

Some years ago, a Colombian doctor and pathologist called Manuel Elkin Patarroyo with his team, invented or discovered a synthetic vaccine against malaria. I'm colombian and I was still living in my country at the time. I remember Dr. Patarroyo being interviewed everywhere (at least in Colombia) and everybody was saying that his vaccine had been proved to work with a high percentage of efficacy, at least between 80-90%. Many people even considered Dr. Patarroyo a good candidate for a Nobel Price....

He started negotiations with some pharma companies to mass produce the vaccine but here is the thing: he asked or requested that the vaccine was manufactured in Colombia, he wanted to create jobs and help his people, he also asked for some percentage that could donate or use to fight poverty and funds to continue his research.

What he said some months later was that big pharma never accepted his conditions but they offered him a huge amount of money for his formula which he didn't accept. He wanted to help humanity with his discovery so he declined, I don't remember the amount but at the time it was a lot of money, many millions of dollars. After further thinking he decided to donate his formula to the WHO believing that this organization really wanted to help people around the world, right?

Well, we all know who they are and what they do so nobody outside Colombia ever heard of Dr. Patarroyo again and soon all tests done with the vaccine started to show a very low effectivity. If you go to wikipedia they even say it's just 28% in Latin America.

That's how you kill good inventions and good people. At the end, Dr. Patarroyo didn't get money for his discovery after so many years of studies, the vaccine is lost and he has been discredited.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), AriG (9th May 2013), Bongo (9th May 2013), brenie (9th May 2013), dan33 (28th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), Firinn (8th May 2013), mosquito (9th May 2013), penn (8th May 2013), phillipbbg (9th May 2013), Rosieposie (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), selinam (10th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2013), ulli (9th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is awesome! thank you for sharing, Penn

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

dan33 (28th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), Firinn (8th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Big Pharma. Again, another reason to eliminate the monetary system. I have just been diagnosed with a condition that has a paltry excuse for a drug for its treatment. This condition is actually now considered an epidemic in the US ( Hashiomoto's) and what improvements have been made to the unstable treatment? NONE. Let's see, 30 million people x $20 per month for the crappy unreliable drug = no incentive to improve. The drug was approved over 50 years ago and hasn't changed since. Big payola in maintaining "manageable" conditions versus curing them. Hooray for the alternatives. Where can I learn more about MMS?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bongo (9th May 2013), brenie (9th May 2013), bruno dante (9th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), Firinn (9th May 2013), mosquito (9th May 2013), Padmé (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Where can I learn more about MMS?
    Hi AriG, this will be a good place to start. There are many more links within the short Word document.

http://jimhumble.biz/files/Basic_Sci...ne_Dioxide.doc

Much Love,
    Firinn
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

AriG (9th May 2013), Bongo (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), Sidney (9th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Big Pharma. Again, another reason to eliminate the monetary system. I have just been diagnosed with a condition that has a paltry excuse for a drug for its treatment. This condition is actually now considered an epidemic in the US ( Hashiomoto's) and what improvements have been made to the unstable treatment? NONE. Let's see, 30 million people x $20 per month for the crappy unreliable drug = no incentive to improve. The drug was approved over 50 years ago and hasn't changed since. Big payola in maintaining "manageable" conditions versus curing them. Hooray for the alternatives. Where can I learn more about MMS?
    This should get you started.

http://www.jimhumble.org/

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/has...l#IODINE_91908

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

AriG (9th May 2013), Bongo (9th May 2013), Firinn (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Looks like another feather in the cap for MMS ... anything to change our "sickly" relationship with the current medical systems ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Firinn (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

watch out for groups like the BMGF who force mandatory vaccines when there are many natural cures for diseases like malaria...

thanks for this thread!

btw, i witnessed the dispensing of mefloquine tablets to members of the USAF, and some of these people went nuts when they got home...

bad drugs! get a lawyer if you took mefloquine!

==

[ Mod PS:
    BMGF stands for "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation". - Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th May 2013 at 21:45.

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thank you!

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Firinn (here)
    Hi AriG, this will be a good place to start. There are many more links within the short Word document.

http://jimhumble.biz/files/Basic_Sci...ne_Dioxide.doc
    Where can I learn more about MMS?
    Thank you, Firinn. These are some of my notes, other threads and information:

"Jim Humble update," by Bill Ryan

"MMS on Trial,” by Nora

"Undeniable research supporting Sodium Chlorite as a cure for all," by Kiforall

"Need assistance on protocols for using MMS," by 4evrneo

"MMS Users Guide.pdf," from Bill Ryan

"MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)," by kevlor

What is MMS?
    "MMS is a unique chemical oxidizer that has the ability to enter the body, kill pathogens that are causing diseases, and touch absolutely nothing else... MMS also destroys heavy metal compounds in the body, and many different poisons. MMS, in the strength used to kill pathogens, can move through the stomach, through the blood, and through various other organs, and cause no reaction or damage of any kind. 

The only thing that MMS can do in the body is kill disease. It is used by the immune system which, of course, kills pathogens, and causes the death of viruses by preventing them from forming certain proteins."

Links for MMS product and information:

Some Common Situations: asthma, burns, heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, cancer, diarrhea, ear ache, eye infections, flu, high blood pressure, HIV and AIDS, incurable disease, staph infection...

From: "The Master Mineral Solution of the Third Millenium (The Updated "The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century (2011)," by Jim V. Humble

MMS Benefits Summary:

Following is what I have observed over the past 11 years. Some of it is my opinion; however, I have discussed all of this information with medical doctors and they have agreed with me. But then, that is their opinion as well. So this is what appears to be happening in the body when activated MMS is ingested.
    Organisms Destroyed:

MMS destroys microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungus, molds, yeast, and parasites that causes various diseases. Viruses are killed by a different mechanism than bacteria and all the other microorganisms: MMS prevents the formation of special proteins necessary for viral growth, thus causing the destruction of the virus. The killing of disease-causing organisms generally takes between 4 hours and 4 weeks, but often less than one week. This is true for all forms of infection and other microorganisms, as well as blood diseases such as leukemia.

Heavy Metals Oxidized:
    MMS oxidizes the heavy metals in the body. I believe this because there have been a number of tests where the roots of a person’s hair were checked before and after taking MMS. About two weeks afterwards, the heavy metals were gone, including mercury, lead, and others. Testing the roots of hair is a good indication of the absence or presence of heavy metals. Oxidation of the heavy metals is not the same as chelating but the results are the same. When a heavy metal is oxidized, it is neutralized and washes out of the body.

Foreign Matter Neutralized:
    MMS is carried throughout the body, where it neutralizes foreign matter that is generally poisonous. When oxidized, poisons are neutralized and are washed out of the body. Almost all poisonous material is easily oxidized. These poisons are attached at various locations and hinder the body’s functions. As they are oxidized, they are detached and washed out of the body same as the heavy metals.

Poisons Neutralized:
    Most forms of poisons from snakes and other venomous animals are oxidized when adequate amounts of MMS are taken. Most food poisons found in restaurants or in your refrigerator are also oxidized. When snake poisons or food poisoning is involved, you should take an MMS dose every 15 minutes.

Jim Humble interviewed, by Bill Ryan

Project Camelot interviews Jim Humble, the man behind MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th May 2013 at 13:10.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th May 2013), AriG (9th May 2013), brenie (9th May 2013), Finefeather (11th May 2013), Firinn (9th May 2013), Lisab (9th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

A post from an old thread with a combination of information from Calz, Nora, & Limor on MMS:

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    ”...I've had mystifying allergies for years. I've had great success with MMS and colloidal silver in treating them. nothing I've tried conventional or natural has worked as well.
    Love
    Nora”
    Thanks to Nora, Calz, and Limor (see below) for information and clarification on MMS.

Nora’s MMS On Trial thread - Post #26

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Update from Calz
    The FDA is still attacking Daniel Smith and MMS, identifying it as common chlorine bleach, which it is not. MMS is mixture of Sodium Chlorite and citric acid which produces Chlorine Dioxide. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post631514

Chlorine Dioxide is a compound that has been used to treat municipal drinking water in the United States and Europe for over 50 years. It is recognised as a superior water disinfectant alternative to chlorine and has become increasingly popular as a water purification treatment. Chlorine is being phased out due to growing concerns over its carcinogenic by-products, principally trihalomethanes (THMs). Similarly other halogens such as fluorine, bromine and iodine, some of which have been used in water treatment situations by consumers, are recognised as having unhealthy by-products. Iodine in particular, has been recognised as affecting the thyroid gland. Unlike chlorine, chlorine dioxide does not create THMs.
    In the U.S, the Safe Water Drinking Act and its subsequent amendments over the last 20 years have required dramatic improvements in the quality of municipal drinking water. These stringent new requirements have increased the use of chlorine dioxide in the U.S. while decreasing the use of chlorine as a water treatment chemical. Using chlorine dioxide provides a double benefit to communities because it is a more effective water purifier than chlorine and is free of chlorine's unhealthy by-products.

Municipal water systems use chlorine dioxide in its gaseous state which cannot be safely packaged or transported for consumer use. With the miracle mineral supplement, a recent breakthrough in technology, individuals now have access to chlorine dioxide in a stabilized form with full effectiveness. Many consumers will benefit from MMS, including those needing to purify water for outdoor or travel use and for disaster preparedness and emergency water use at home.

ClO2 is effective against the following water contaminants:
    • Organic Contaminants ClO2 completely eliminates and treats the following contaminants: Viruses, water bacteria, giardia, botulism cryptosporidium, e. coli and cholera.
    • Pollutants found in waste water, cyanides in wastewater, nitrites and sulfides, 3,4-benzopyrene, iron and manganese in water, tastes and odors produced by algae, the dyes produced by chlorophyll and plants, pesticides.
    Treatment Chemical Advantages
    • Chlorine Dioxide does not produce THMs as chlorine does, and doesn't give rise to the formation of chloroform and bromochloromethane as chlorine does.
    • Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) does not react with ammonia, nitrogenous compounds or precursors to form chloroform as chlorine does. http://www.mms-healthyliving.com/chlorine-dioxide.html

Here's a link to a post by Limor on the positive effects and results of treating her chronically ill mother in the last days of her life with MMS and the positive response from her doctors. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post631535
    Love
    Nora
    Part of Limor’s post:

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    “...I am sad and confused to hear this news, I have ordered MMS and DMSO from this Canadian based company - GREENLIFE, at the end of October.
    Limor continues: “My mother who suffered from diabetic foot and heart problems, as some other health issues, has started to take this for her legs at the beginning of November after all else did not work and the improvement was IMMEDIATELY APPARENT, she was treated in a privet clinic where the team became interested in MMS, but the head doctor was not ready to consider this, I have shared it with anyone who was ready to listen, including a very well known professor who his method of thinking is 'out of the box', and was very willing to check this out, I sent him information by email.

My mother did not take the MMS according to the procedure and drank it only once a day or in two three days, she was overloaded with medications, which eventually (also according to her doctors) killed her, I kept telling her that. the cause for the brain damage was from the infamous medication Warfarin (komadin).

It is probably not the right thread to share this (Sorry villagers, may your day shine bright!), but two days before she passed away, and after neglecting taking MMS for days, her legs got to their worsen situation (after they were 'miracly' cured with the help of GREENLIFE'S MMS), the doctors recommended her leg to be amputated, she refused. she began to take the 9 drops of MMS, three-four times a day, it was possible to see an improvement in part of the leg, but she passed away the next day.

I believe that Chlorine dioxide indeed does what it says it is doing, it is indeed a remarkable cure! from my own experiences, it might not be wise to mix it with other heavy medications, although, when inquired about it (not with GREENLIFE) I was told there is no problem.

GREENLIFE is confirmed by Jim Humble as a trusted company on his website and I send them all my best wishes. Limor”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th May 2013 at 13:07.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th May 2013), Finefeather (11th May 2013), Firinn (9th May 2013), Lisab (9th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I hope there's no long term damage to organs, but this is great news. To remove the parasites because it's their waste that causes the lothargic effects "autoimmune allergins."

Keep an eye out and bring on the cures. We'll need lots of healthy good intent people to change this toxic dumping ground by corporations.

Good to go!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Firinn, it was great news to receive Jim's news-letter yesterday.
    We can now point to the fact that Jim has always said it would cure Malaria, now we can show he was right.
    Now if he was correct about Malaria, don't you think he is likely to be right about the other ailments mms can cure, it now becomes a much more powerful argument.
    Also what of those who have been charged by the FDA, and Spanish state thugs ? It seems strange to lock someone up for selling a harmless fluid, that has now been proven to cure Malaria !
    Spread the word.

Regards, brenie.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brenie For This Post:

Firinn (9th May 2013), Lisab (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (9th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

MMS cures AIDS also...Hope they get someone to back a trial on that also...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Firinn (14th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mms is curing autism too! Jim Humble's http://genesis2church.org/ has a forum and more links. Kerry Riviera is working with autism. She has a video that is also amazing. I am Ipad handicaped so i won't even try to embed the video.

Awesome news if the receiver is ready to hear the message. I have given two books about MMS away to people with lung cancer and neither one ever tried it. Both have passed on now.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Firinn (14th August 2013), RunningDeer (11th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread