+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is the gold?

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Where is the gold?

I want to recommend this excellent documentary recently aired on CBC (Canada): The Secret World of Gold.

"Some claim that much of the gold held by the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve and Fort Knox is gone — that for every 100 ounces of gold traded, there exists only one ounce of real, physical gold. So, where is the gold — and who really owns it?"

Here it is uploaded to Youtube:

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to alfy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), Aurelius (9th May 2013), bruno dante (10th May 2013), Carmody (10th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), donk (9th May 2013), DouglasDanger (9th May 2013), dynamo (9th May 2013), Fellow Aspirant (9th May 2013), gs_powered (9th May 2013), InTheBackground (9th May 2013), jagman (9th May 2013), Kristin (10th May 2013), Lazlo (9th May 2013), Magnus (10th May 2013), Rollo (8th May 2013), Snookie (10th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: Where is the gold?

I have it on good account that the Fort Knox gold is indeed...... gone. ( source: local resident worked there)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

donk (9th May 2013), gs_powered (9th May 2013), InTheBackground (9th May 2013), Ol' Roy (9th May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

gs_powered (9th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Dick Cheney did it. Loaded it up and had it carted off according to a "now deceased Marine who used to be a guard there. 2006 or 2007. Trying to think of the site...hmmm...I think it was in either Beforeitwasnews or Veterans Today. Before the crash, and influx of gold buying commercials. I'd simply follow the money, maybe the elite are stashing the gold too?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

donk (9th May 2013), gs_powered (9th May 2013), Snookie (10th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Maybe the Annunaki are still uplifting it, possibly in exchange for technology ?

Strange how the use of a monetary system is not evident in most Sci-fi movies. Stuff just seems to be available all the time.

I guess in an enlightened society Gold would just be a decorative item. Maybe the Tithe system can be workable if we adopt the concept of " Service to Others " STO.

Acts 4:32

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had."
    Last edited by Taurean; 9th May 2013 at 03:03.
    Sapere aude

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), gs_powered (9th May 2013), Sidney (9th May 2013), soleil (9th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Taurean, I was thinking along those lines too. My hunch is its been taken off planet.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

gripreaper (10th May 2013), gs_powered (9th May 2013), witchy1 (11th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

_______

Are We On The Verge Of Witnessing The Death Of The Paper Gold Scam?

Michael Snyder
    Economic Collapse
    May 9, 2013

The legal claims on physical gold far exceed the amount of physical gold that the banks actually have by a very, very wide margin. And right now the bankers are scared out of their wits because their warehouses are being drained of physical gold at a frightening rate. So what happens when their physical gold is gone but they still have lots and lots of people with legal claims to gold? When that moment arrives, it will represent the end of the paper gold scam. Many believe that the recent takedown of the price of paper gold was a desperate attempt by the bankers to put off that day of reckoning, but it appears to have greatly backfired on them. Instead of cooling off demand for precious metals, it has unleashed a massive “gold rush” all over the globe. Meanwhile, word has been spreading among wealthy families in both North America and Europe that they had better grab their physical gold out of the banks while they still can. This is creating havoc in the financial community, and at least one major international bank has already declared that it will only be settling those accounts in cash from now on. The paper gold scam is starting to unravel, and by the time this is all over it is going to be a complete and total nightmare for global financial markets.

For years it has been widely known that the promises that banks have made regarding their gold far exceed their actual ability to deliver, but we have never reached a moment of such crisis before.

Posted below are quotes from people that know precious metals far better than I do. What these experts are saying is more than a little bit disturbing…

-CME President Terry Duffy: What’s interesting about gold, when we had that big break two weeks ago we saw all the gold stocks trade down significantly, we saw all the gold products trade down significantly, but one thing that did not trade down, was gold coins, tangible real gold. That’s going to show you, people don’t want certificates, they don’t want anything else. They want the real product.

-Billionaire Eric Sprott: So we see all of these paper (trading) volumes going through that bear absolutely no relationship to what’s going on in the physical markets. As you know I have always been a proponent of the fact that supply in the gold market was way less than demand, and by a very large factor. I think demand exceeds supply by at least 60%. The central banks are surreptitiously supplying that gold, and ultimately they will be running on fumes.

When we hear about the LBMA not willing to deliver gold, and JP Morgan’s inventories at the COMEX have gone from 2.4 million (ounces) down to 160,000 ounces, it just makes you realize that all of this paper trading means nothing. It’s the real physical market that you have to rely on.

-JS Kim: FACT #1: COMEX gold vaults were recently drained of 2 million ounces of physical gold in one quarter, the largest withdrawal of physical gold bullion from COMEX vaults in one quarter during this entire 12-year gold and silver bull. There has been speculation about the reasons that spurred these massive withdrawals of gold from COMEX vaults, but the most reasonable speculation is that no one trusts the bankers to hold on to their physical gold anymore, especially in light of Fact #2. Note below, that both registered AND eligible stocks of gold had heavily declined in recent months. Such an event signals a general distrust of the banking system from everyone holding gold in registered COMEX vaults.

FACT #2: One of the largest European banks, ABN Amro, defaulted on their gold contracts and informed their clients that they would only settle their gold bullion contracts in cash and not in physical. So much for the supposed legality of financial contracts as a “binding” contract. So whether Fact #1 caused Fact #2 or vice versa is irrelevant. What IS apparent is that the level of trust in bankers to safekeep physical gold and physical silver is disappearing, as it should be, and as it should have already been for years now. But truth always takes some time to catch up to banker spread lies and that is what is happening now. I have been warning people never to trust bankers in deals involving gold and silver for years now, as in this article I wrote nearly four years ago informing the public that the SLV and GLD are likely a banker invented scam as well.

FACT #3: Silver fraud whistleblower and London trader Andrew Maguire stated that the LBMA was having trouble settling gold contracts in bullion as well and stated that institutions that asked for physical settlement “were told they would be cash settled instead by a bullion bank.” In plain English, this is a default. So Andrew Maguire reported that the LBMA had already gone into default. In light of Fact #1 and Fact #2, the dominoes were starting to tumble and the house of cards that the bankers had built in gold and silver paper derivatives to deceive and hide the true fundamentals of the physical gold and physical markets from the entire world was rapidly starting to crumble. A financial earthquake of magnitude 2.5 was quickly threatening to evolve into one of the biggest financial earthquakes of all time in which the world’s confidence in all global fiat currencies would effectively have a well-deserved funeral.

-Jim Sinclair: I think the reality is the supply situation is extremely volatile at this point, and even discussing it is like rubbing a raw nerve to the people who are in charge. The amount of discussion on the subject of warehouse supply, supply that is represented by the gold leases, indicated to the central planners that the demand for physical was going to continue to effect the exchanges.

Although they did not expect any grandstand delivery, the mere continued draining of physical inventories was threatening the very functioning of the paper exchange. That threatening of the paper exchange and its ability to continue functioning is really taking off the blinders and revealing the truth behind the critical question, ‘Where is the gold?’

The question now is, ‘Where has the gold gone?’ Who has all of this gold? Because of the nature of gold leasing, all of this gold has been purchased and it has gone somewhere. The reality of the empty vaults reveal that the gold has gone missing.

-Ronald Stoeferle: We’re seeing this rush to physical gold not only in the retail market, but also for the institutional players…[it's] just overwhelming…I [estimate] a 130-to-1 [ratio of paper to physical gold]…and I think in the last week we were really close to [triggering] a default of the paper market.

-Gerhard Schubert, head of Precious Metals at Emirates NBD: I have not seen in my 35 years in precious metals such a determined and strong global physical demand for gold. The UAE physical markets have been cleared out by buyers from all walks of life. The premiums, which have been asked for and which have been paid have been the cornerstone of the gold price recovery. It is very rare that physical markets can have a serious impact on market prices, which are normally driven solely by derivatives and futures contracts…

I did speak during the week with several refineries in the world, of course including the UAE refineries, and the waiting period for 995 kilo bars is easily 2-3 weeks and goes into June in some cases. A large portion of the 995 kilo bars in the UAE goes normally into the Indian market, but a lot of the available 995 kilo bars are destined for Turkey, at this time. We heard that premiums paid in Turkey have reached anything between US $ 20 and US $ 35 per ounce.

-James Turk: Another indication of the demand for large bars is the huge drawdown in the gold stock in COMEX warehouses. It is noteworthy that COMEX reports show the drawdown is largely the result of dealers removing their inventory, their working stock. When that happens, you know the availability of supply is constrained.

What all of this means, Eric, is one thing. If the central planners want to keep the precious metals at these low prices, to meet the demand for physical metal they will need to empty more metal from central bank vaults, or borrow metal from the ETFs as some have suggested is happening. Otherwise, the central planners will have to step back and stop their intervention, thereby letting the price of gold and silver rise so that demand tapers off, bringing demand and supply of physical metal back toward some kind of balance.

We’ve seen this same situation several times over the last twelve years. It is what I have been calling a “managed retreat.” Despite the current weakness, I firmly believe we have again entered a critical period where the central planners will need to retreat once again in order to let the gold and silver prices climb higher.

-The Golden Truth: And then I get a call from a close friend in NYC last Friday. His career has been in private wealth management in the private bank department of the Too Big To Fail banks. He’s been looking for work and chats with old colleagues all the time. He called my Friday and told me he just got off the phone with a very high level private banker from a big Euro-based TBTF bullion bank, but who was at JP Morgan until about six months ago.

This guy told my friend that there is a scramble by many very wealthy European families/entities to get their 400 oz bars out of the big bank vaults. He knows this personally, for a fact. He said the private banker community is small over there and the big wealthy families all talk to each other and act on the same rumors/sentiment. The Bundesbank/Fed and the ABN/Amro situations triggered this move. He knows for a fact JPM tried to calm fears about 3 months ago by sending a letter to it’s very wealthy clients assuring them their bars were safe, in allocated accounts. He said right now those same families are walking into the big banks like JPM and demanding delivery of their bars or threatening to take their $100′s of millions in investment portfolios to competitors. His wording was “these people are putting a gun to the heads of private banks and demanding their gold.”

I know this information is good because I know my friend’s background and when he tells me his source is plugged in, the guy is plugged in. Not only that, my friend’s source said that there’s no doubt that someone like a John Paulson, not necessarily specifically him, but entities like him or it may include him, have held a gun to GLD and demanded delivery of physical in exchange for their shares.

Regarding the Bundesbank/Fed situation, recall that the Bundesbank asked to have some portion of its gold sitting – supposedly – in the NY Fed vault in NYC sent back Germany. The total amount is 1800 tonnes. After behind the scenes negotiations, the Fed agreed to ship 300 tonnes back over seven years. To this day, the time required for that shipment has never been explained. Venezuela demanded the return of its 200 tonnes held in London, NYC and Switzerland and received it all within about four months.

And regarding the ABN/Amro situation. ABN/Amro offered a gold investment account product that offered physical delivery of the gold in the investment account when the investor cashes out. About a week before the gold price smash, ABN sent a letter to its clients informing that the physical delivery of the bullion was no longer available and that all accounts would be settled with cash at redemption.

I believe it was these two events that triggered the big scramble for physical gold by wealthy families/entities who were suspicious of the integrity of their bank vault custodial arrangement anyway.

So what does all of this mean?

It means that we are entering a period when there will be unprecedented volatility for precious metals. There will be tremendous ups and downs as this crisis plays out and the bankers try to keep the paper gold scam from completely unraveling.

Meanwhile, nations such as China continue to stockpile gold as if the end of the world was coming.

According to Zero Hedge, Chinese gold imports set a brand new all-time record high in March…

Quite the contrary: as export data released by the Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department overnight showed, Chinese gold imports in March exploded to an all time record high of 223.5 tons.

And the number for April is expected to be even higher.

Does China know something that the rest of us do not?

We are also seeing a rapid decoupling between spot prices and physical prices. In fact, it is quickly getting to the point where the spot price of gold and the spot price of silver are becoming irrelevant.

For example, demand for silver coins has become so intense that some dealers are charging premiums of up to 30 percent over spot price for silver eagles.

That would have been regarded as insane a few years ago, but people are now willing to pay these kinds of premiums. People are recognizing the importance of actually having physical gold and silver in their possession and they are willing to pay a significant premium in order to get it.

We are moving into uncharted territory. The paper gold scam is rapidly coming to an end. In the long-term, this will greatly benefit those that are holding significant amounts of physical gold and silver.

14. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), alfy (10th May 2013), Atlas (13th August 2016), bmdb (9th May 2013), bruno dante (10th May 2013), conk (10th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), donk (9th May 2013), fourty-two (10th May 2013), genevieve (9th May 2013), Griff (9th May 2013), gs_powered (9th May 2013), InTheBackground (9th May 2013), kanishk (11th May 2013), Kristin (10th May 2013), Lazlo (9th May 2013), Lost Soul (10th May 2013), Prodigal Son (9th May 2013), Reinhard (9th May 2013), Rollo (9th May 2013), Selene (10th May 2013), Sidney (9th May 2013), soleil (9th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Swanette (10th May 2013), Taurean (10th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

How utterly predictable. Paper gold has scam written all over it, unless you actually still trust the financiers.

I think it might be time to take one of my American Eagles and see if its filled with tungsten. I'm not worried about the Krugerrands or Pandas

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Snookie (10th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

-------

I have personal experience of the physical gold shortage, when briefly passing through Switzerland last October. I discovered there was NO GOLD AT ALL in any of the branches of the major Swiss bank Credit Suisse -- except for the very large main branch in Zurich, which had -- drum roll! -- exactly 14 (fourteen) 1 oz. coins.

What a change from when I was last there a couple of years ago, when the banks in Switzerland and Germany were overflowing with coins for sale: you could even buy them over the counter, with cash, at the airports. All that is gone now. And away from the banks, I talked with a number of private dealers, who all told me: "There is no gold".

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), Atlas (13th August 2016), Carmody (10th May 2013), DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), Griff (9th May 2013), Hervé (9th May 2013), InTheBackground (9th May 2013), kanishk (11th May 2013), Kristin (10th May 2013), ks4ever (11th May 2013), Lazlo (9th May 2013), Magnus (10th May 2013), Selene (10th May 2013), Sidney (9th May 2013), Snookie (10th May 2013), soleil (9th May 2013), Sophocles (9th May 2013), witchy1 (11th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Hm, any news from George Green?

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Maybe it's all gone to build a giant Government-Black-Op mystics scrying bowl .
    Personally I've not even got enough to buy a itsy bits little safe to put any in (Lol)

The most sacred of metals, The blood of the world gone
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 9th May 2013 at 13:44.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

"The best way to rob a bank is to own one."

My guess is that the gold isn't "missing." It is sitting in alternate warehouses and is off the books. Not really any different than anonymous Swiss bank accounts, shell corporations, and offshore tax havens.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), fourty-two (10th May 2013), norman (9th May 2013), Snookie (10th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

It is incredible to see these stalls in shoping malls, I took this one five months ago at the Jerusalem central Bus station:

Translation of the sign written in Hebrew -

We buy gold

Gold jewelry,

Gold teeth,

Remains of gold,

Gold bullion,

Gold coins,

Old gold

* Confidentiality is guaranteed
    Attached Images  

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), kanishk (11th May 2013), Reinhard (9th May 2013), soleil (9th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Yet another thought provoking article from the CBC ...

I have been seeing for years that someone has been taking all the gold ... in banks and money lending places all across Canada they advertise that they will give you a good price for any gold -- bring in all your old jewelry for cash!

An acquaintance of mine invited me to her "Gold Party". I asked what that was all about, and she said, "oh just bring any gold you have and you can sell it for more than market price". I asked where does the gold go eventually. And she said she had no idea and didn't care because there was money to be made.

It has also started now with silver. This has been going on for about three years now at least in Canada. Someone has been putting out a great effort to remove the gold from circulation.

If the global economy tanks (or WWIII), I think it must be thought that he who owns all the gold will own the world after recovery. This is what I am seeing.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

donk (9th May 2013), foreverfan (10th May 2013), fourty-two (10th May 2013), Griff (9th May 2013), Hervé (9th May 2013), Magnus (10th May 2013), soleil (9th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

yes here in my part of canada, there are signs at "cash for golds" where they are saying they are desparate for "your gold" and etc....
    book of aquarius anybody?
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th May 2013), gripreaper (10th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Somehow these guys are able to keep coming up with the physical and offer a discount !!!

http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/

These guys were interviewed by BBC R4 last week where they acknowledged that there was a bit of a "frenzy" going on at the moment.

I managed to get a gold coin from them last week.

and I just ordered 10 more silver Brits.
    Last edited by Taurean; 10th May 2013 at 02:45.
    Sapere aude

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

kanishk (11th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Read my post here, and my next post in the indicated thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post670462

After a certain point, elements and alloys become simple to fabricate. We are less than a decade away from that point in time where it goes fully public, and it is possible to do it now.

it is part of why the world is seemingly going crazy.

Precious metals will become irrelevant and so will any ideas about reptilians stockpiling them. Breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions means exactly that -breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions.

If elements are forged in the heart of a 'Sun', how would one end up in a position that says such a thing is impossible? The sun seems to have done it. The answer is that it is not impossible. it is simply not well known how it is done.

Technology is growing and moving faster than a given human being's understanding and capacity to change, by a factor of about 10x.

I could be doing it for under $10k.

You are moving into a world where all those older and remembered thoughts, meanings, rules, ideas and ways of being have no connection and are a hindrance and irrelevant.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (10th May 2013), DeDukshyn (10th May 2013), Eram (10th May 2013), gripreaper (10th May 2013), Hervé (10th May 2013), InTheBackground (10th May 2013), Swanette (10th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th May 2013), witchy1 (11th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Read my post here, and my next post in the indicated thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post670462

After a certain point, elements and alloys become simple to fabricate. We are less than a decade away from that point in time where it goes fully public, and it is possible to do it now.

it is part of why the world is seemingly going crazy.

Precious metals will become irrelevant and so will any ideas about reptilians stockpiling them. Breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions means exactly that -breaking the fabric of reality and dimensions.

If elements are forged in the heart of a 'Sun', how would one end up in a position that says such a thing is impossible? The sun seems to have done it. The answer is that it is not impossible. it is simply not well known how it is done.

Technology is growing and moving faster than a given human being's understanding and capacity to change, by a factor of about 10x.

I could be doing it for under $10k.

You are moving into a world where all those older and remembered thoughts, meanings, rules, ideas and ways of being have no connection and are a hindrance and irrelevant.
    On a conscious evolution level .. gold has very little value. I mean, what is it's value? It's weight? it's colour? I personally see no value ... but to the "elite" who supposedly know more than "us", it has tremendous value .. interesting ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Somehow these guys are able to keep coming up with the physical and offer a discount !!!

http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/

These guys were interviewed by BBC R4 last week where they acknowledged that there was a bit of a "frenzy" going on at the moment.

I managed to get a gold coin from them last week.

and I just ordered 10 more silver Brits.
    Weird ... their prices are amazingly low.

Right now I see a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for £1023 here, quantity one. Using Google's currency converter, at 0.77 US Dollars per Pound, that's $US 1332. These coins are only about 91.7% gold, so that's 1332/0.917 == $1450 per gold ounce, in single coin prices, including free, insured delivery.

Right now the spot price for gold, from 24hgold.com is $1460.30, with the latest two London fixes yesterday at $1469.50 (AM) and $1465.50 (PM). The spot price from the BullionByPost.com site itself right now is $US 1460.965 per gold ounce.

By way of comparison a shop near me, TexMetals.com, wants $1,528.62 for a one ounce American Eagle gold coin, and will purchase gold coins from me for 1.5% over spot. Spot price for the 0.917 ounces of gold in one such coin, at $1460.30 per ounce, is about $1339. That plus 1.5% over spot is $1359.

So ... let's get this straight
    • TexMetals.com will purchase a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for $US 1359.
    • BullionByPost.com will sell a one ounce American Eagle gold coin for $US 1332, which is $US 1450 per ounce.
    • The latest spot price for gold is $US 1460 per ounce.
    • TexMetals.com will sell that coin for $US 1529, which is $US 1665 per ounce.
    BullionByPost.com is selling gold for $10 per ounce below spot price for gold.

Amazing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

fourty-two (10th May 2013), gripreaper (10th May 2013), kanishk (11th May 2013), Kristin (10th May 2013), Selene (10th May 2013), Snookie (10th May 2013), Taurean (10th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Gold has much 'value' indeed in industry. It is the best conductor of electricity, better than copper, heavier/denser than lead, as well as heating it into monotomic gold to consume as a health product.

Gold is very much wasted being used as a token of exchange. There is far more of it around than is 'on the books'. David Wilcocks Financial Tyranny essays on this are very well done and quite believable. His work on this really does make alot of sense. He deserves credit when it is due, like anyone, Kerry included.

The Knights Templar started the first banks looking after others gold but found the reciepts were being traded far more than the actual gold.

This led them to start the scam of issuing many receipts for the same bit of gold to many different people. This behaviour has not stopped hence the 'shortage'

There is no shortage! It can't have gone anywhere if it never existed- only on paper. A shortage of suckers to prop up the ponzi scheme- yes! Especially now that the 'suckers' or was it 'muppets' want physical gold and not paper promises that weigh nothing!

Also alot of gold was in Building 7 that belonged to the Chinese and was then stolen by the Bush Cabal, Ben Fulfords info on this seems legit to me. Marvin Bush took over the security for the WTC buildings right before 911 remember. Germany recently told the federal reserve they want theirs back and were told it will take 7-8 years! Why? Is that one ingot on every Lufthansa flight from the USA to Germany? I'm not sure how many other countries want theirs back too but Germany being mentioned can't help but wonder about a nazi link. Is Germany the first of many to want it back? With Germany and Switzerland being much and muchness bankwise, they are more in the know of what is really what than anybody else.

USA is in so much debt to China now that it cannot pay nor does it want to, even though they put the U.S taxpayer up to pay for them, enslaving a countries people and their future offspring for many generations is not going to fly is it? Not for long. People are waking up about now!

It all gives much credibility indeed to the 'Anglo Saxon Mission' interview that Bill Ryan did several years ago. Germany and other Euro nations won't want the USA giving their gold to China now will they?

This Anglo Saxon Mission testimony is important because as the guy said, these plans are 'events driven' and not on a 'time schedule' as such.
    The geopolitical situation is certainly unfolding just as was said in Bills interview with that guy. I have re'listened to that interview a few times now and still do every few months. It is as important now as it was then.

It is all very much a human scam for sure. Talk of Annunaki ETs taking the gold off planet is a misdirect, lay the blame elsewhere load of rubbish. Like a childs 'Mr Nobody' took the chocolate biscuits mum!

It has been looted by the power elite. Gone to the same place as where all the bailout money went. It is not really rocket science is it folks? Unless you really want to believe the annunaki have taken that too. snort! (thanks to Brian O'Leary for the snort')
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 10th May 2013 at 13:59. Reason: yes, it was 'muppets'

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Selene (10th May 2013), Snookie (10th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast