+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soul sparks?

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Team Zen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Soul sparks?

Wondering if anyone else has ever experienced what I've come to call "soul sparks."

I will be sitting somewhere and out of my peripheral vision I see a small spark of light. Sometimes I see black sparks too...I now start to say hello or acknowledge it when I see it, thinking maybe it's angels or something in another dimension popping up...At first I thought maybe it's just weird eye stuff, but it happens in such a way that I think it could be something else...

Also, sometimes I see things around me "break down," like I can see all the filaments that make up matter vibrating...

I'm curious to know if anyone has an idea of what this could be? Or should I just get my eyes checked out?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack
    in everything
    That's how the light gets in

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Team Zen For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), Alecs (11th May 2013), bruno dante (9th May 2013), christian (9th May 2013), Deega (10th May 2013), DouglasDanger (9th May 2013), Fellow Aspirant (10th May 2013), Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), ghostrider (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (9th May 2013), huyi82 (10th May 2013), Kristo (10th May 2013), Lifebringer (9th May 2013), mahalall (9th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Paa (10th May 2013), RMorgan (9th May 2013), Rosieposie (9th May 2013), Samsara (9th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Swan (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Soul sparks?

Quote Also, sometimes I see things around me "break down," like I can see all the filaments that make up matter vibrating...

I'm curious to know if anyone has an idea of what this could be? Or should I just get my eyes checked out?
    All that fresh charged air in Switserland can only be good for your mind opening up to the nature of the matrix, I think your eyes are doing just fine, welcome to avalon and no you are not alone.

4. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Could be anything really... maybe an auric phenomenon. I see that with people sometimes, that they have twinkling lights flying around them, especially with children. But I've also seen it in the woods for example, where no one was around. In Mongolia I often saw lights dancing around Ovoos.

Or in the HealingCastle I saw twinkling lights dancing around the statue of Mother Mary. That was actually quite interesting when it was created, at first there were just dancing lights, and then as the carver made progress at some point a purple ball appeared next to her head. One day a woman came to the castle and was like, "there's a huge purple ball next to her head." Was nice to get some confirmation for the things I saw.

If we could really see, we would see this energy in abundance everywhere, it permeates everything.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th May 2013), Alecs (11th May 2013), bruno dante (9th May 2013), Fellow Aspirant (10th May 2013), Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), RMorgan (9th May 2013), Samsara (9th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Swan (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447 times in 356 posts

Yes, for a couple of years now. Just in everyday situations. But I only see them when I am "connected".

I´m not sure what they are, I also thought it might be a problem with my eyes because of sun gazing.

I acknowledge them with a smile or a "Hi".

And once I did see my surroundings break up into pixels.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2013), Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Samsara (9th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Funny how the more we look, the more we see huh Team Zen? I don't pretend to know what those "soul sparks" are, best guess is some sort of inter dimensional bleed through. They may be souls, guides, E.T./E.D., remote viewers, or time tourists, hell if I know.(LOL) I really do think there's more to them than meets the eye, as visual translation can be a son of a gun.

A few years ago I saw a couple of minor holodeck malfunctions, both at the same spot, and within a matter of days, on a frequently traveled stretch of country road. Haven't seen that phenomena since, but I still couldn't help look at that spot when ever passing by. I used to chuckle to myself when a passenger would be riding with in that area, if they only knew what I was looking for.

Have you seen those little whispy shadowy characters by chance? RMorgan here gave them a great nickname IMO: "Scuttlers".

9. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote "Scuttlers".
    They are friggin everywhere btw, they always remind me of Hand in the Adam's Family.

10. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

*high fives* I see them too, atm laying in bed with my laptop I can see my entire room vibrating lol and I get a *click* sound like just then writing that sentence it happens only when something of interest is occurring which makes me suspect guides or something to that effect as I keep on having unusual events surrounding increasing contact. But I also get the bright flashes when out and about and I love watching the sky which to me looks like a an ocean of dancing lights, like fireflies especially on clear days or sometimes cloudy high energy days. I used to think they were an eye thing because its constant but figure its like me being able to see the vibrations because on days where they spray it might still be sunny but all the little dancing lights diminish until there's only a couple sluggish ones . Building myself some orgonite atm to see if that can help with that or atleast boost my plants against it.
    "I don't care" is a civilizations death sentence

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rosieposie For This Post:

bruno dante (9th May 2013), Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (9th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Samsara (9th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Looking with relaxed focus and half closed eyes at the space between two trees standing a few meters apart is quite entertaining too, perty tiny bright thingsies dance around all the time, i also see them al the time at the ocean in highly charged air with lots of sunshine, that is not your eyes playing tricks on you

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Quote Posted by Team Zen (here)
    Wondering if anyone else has ever experienced what I've come to call "soul sparks."

I will be sitting somewhere and out of my peripheral vision I see a small spark of light. Sometimes I see black sparks too...I now start to say hello or acknowledge it when I see it, thinking maybe it's angels or something in another dimension popping up...At first I thought maybe it's just weird eye stuff, but it happens in such a way that I think it could be something else...

Also, sometimes I see things around me "break down," like I can see all the filaments that make up matter vibrating...

Hi Team Zen-
    I am clairvoyant and I have been seeing stuff most of my life. I have seen the black scurrying shapes out of the corner of my eyes for years. I have seen ghosts, entities, angels and all manner of phenomenon.

BUT if you are seeing light flashes you should see an eye doctor immediately because it could possibly be a retinal problem. And if it is a serious retinal problem then immediate medical attention is necessary to save your eyesight. I personally know someone who experienced this and it should not be ignored.
    http://www.allaboutvision.com/condit...potsfloats.htm

Just my two cents. Hopefully the light flashes you are seeing are of a spiritual nature but it would be wise to look into a possible medical cause.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

DouglasDanger (9th May 2013), Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Samsara (9th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

I see them too. Mine usually are indigo blue and show up when they like.
    They come in as a spark but extinguish slow like an ember. Perks me up!
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2013), Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Kristo (10th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

Welcome, Team Zen. This topic fascinates me.

I've been seeing the filaments you describe for years... I've had my eyes checked and these are not the 'floaters' that doctors will diagnose. I've got those and they are entirely different from what you are describing. The floaters are internal, within the eye itself, but the filaments are everywhere...especially in nature. They seem to make up the energy of the environment.

One lazy summer afternoon, my 9-year-old grandson and I were laying in the grass watching the sky and I asked him if he could see those shimmering things in the air. He said Yes, Grandma! and was pleasantly surprised that what he was describing to me was exactly what I saw, too.

I don't see the peripheral sparkles, though. Yet, sometimes I think I notice something shadowy off to the side....must be those 'scuttlers'

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Rosieposie (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    Switzerland Avalon Member Team Zen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosieposie (here)
    *high fives* I see them too, atm laying in bed with my laptop I can see my entire room vibrating lol and I get a *click* sound like just then writing that sentence it happens only when something of interest is occurring which makes me suspect guides or something to that effect as I keep on having unusual events surrounding increasing contact. But I also get the bright flashes when out and about and I love watching the sky which to me looks like a an ocean of dancing lights, like fireflies especially on clear days or sometimes cloudy high energy days. I used to think they were an eye thing because its constant but figure its like me being able to see the vibrations because on days where they spray it might still be sunny but all the little dancing lights diminish until there's only a couple sluggish ones . Building myself some orgonite atm to see if that can help with that or atleast boost my plants against it.
    Totally rosieposie! I've seen the ocean of dancing lights in the sky too!!

I've been asking "the universe" to be connected to others with whom I can share "unconventional" ponderings and experiences, and I have been brought here to Avalon. I am so thankful! Yippee!
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack
    in everything
    That's how the light gets in

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Team Zen For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Rosieposie (9th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I don't see many eye events, like flashes or scuttlers I wish I did but! I do know you can change your entire view of the world around you.
    I went through a Van Goth episode in my life that lasted 3 years, by the end of it I was spending all my meagre money on art materials and virtually no food! I didn't cut any body parts off tho O,O.

The art I was doing was a new medium that I sort of invented (always do that, never the norm LoL, even with meditation techniques) Car spray paints in layers on dented (Convex/concave) sheet metal. You flat (sand) through the layers to produce an end image, Art work (Hard Work Art lol).

Doing this for 3 years enabled me to see every thing around me, still and moving as a 2D world. Every image was seen as just layers of tone and colour. I could also see behind layers which was very strange.
    So if you have found: a/the key, the approach, the wavelength you can see the world (Matrix) around you in many ways for sure

But as northstar said get them eyes checked out just in case!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Hazel (10th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Pam (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), william r sanford72 (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

i see them to from time to time,. sometimes little white flashes in sometimes a little black blur in the corner of my eyes,.

also my whole life i've been seeing grain'

it remains interesting

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I see spots when I look at anything white or light like the sky but I always saw them as being internal in my eyes. They swirl, come in to being and disappear after a second or two. If I stare they turn to spark like dots and become more intense.
    The eye doctor said, 'lots of people have them, but they are nothing to worry about.'
    It would be nice if they were something beyond the physical and who knows for sure, but I would prefer if they were not there. I'm not going to complain about them as I really appreciate having good eyesight and will gladly accept them as they are.

Apart from that I have floaters caused by injuries to the surface of my eyes and another type of floater caused by having a cataract removed. The cataract has to be taken apart to be removed and part of it could not be taken out so there are small black dots left that float about. They may disappear over time if they fall below my line of vision.
    Just have to see what happens. Either way all is well.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Orph (10th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

When I notice things like this it's usually movement in my peripheral vision or some very subtle and translucent orb which moves across my vision for a second (rarer) - not floaters.

It's no wonder we tend to see these in the periperal vision, for example, look at some of the fainter stars on a clear night, you should notice (at least I do) that they pop out much more in your periperal vision than looking at them dead center. Something to do with the curvature of the eyes or something, or perhaps we wear out our central vision area, who knows, so it's no wonder we see more in these more sensitive areas.

Softening your gaze definitely helps to notice some things especially when looking straight on at some things.

I've noticed a few things, probably not as spectacular as some have mentioned, but here they are:
    • Energy 'snow effect': Everything looks like the snow effect you get on a tv screen which has no channel tuned in but coloured; objects, the sky, the air, all of it. I think this is the basic energy or fabric that makes up our reality - or something like that. (helps if you soften your gaze and look in a slightly darker environment).

• Grid patterns: A grid like pattern appeared on all surfaces - I've only seen this once so far - I wasn't looking at a grid pattern just before or anything, so it wasn't an after image on the eyes.

• Shimmering energy: Very similar to the heat haze effect you can usually see above a hot radiator/surface etc. I've seen this on walls and in particular spots - some say they could be entities, others that it's simply energy or auras of objects perhaps; softening the eyes works well for seeing this too.

• Auras: Very subtle translucent outlines around people (even objects), sounds similar to what I listed above but this isn't so much a heat haze affect, more a very subtle translucent outline a fraction out from the actual object/person in question.

Soften your gaze and look just past your fingers, having your hand against a light background can help and in softer light in my experience. You may start to notice a very subtle translucent outline around your hand, it may be as tiny as 1-2 mm at first, but as you practice over time this should become larger and eventually you may start to see colours in it. Once you see this subtle aura try pointing your index fingers together and bring them slowly together to almost touching and then apart again; you may notice the aura around the tips of the finger starting to stretch towards one another when close - it's very subtle at first but go with it and believe in what you're seeing, as it's easy to dismiss it at first.

With the auras, I think this subtle translucent outline is the very begining stages of starting to notice auras at the most basic level and I usually only really see this on myself, inanimate objects and sometimes trees too, but not so much other people yet.

I think the more attention you put on these things, practice seeing them (especially auras) and belive in what you're seeing, then the more you'll see. They've always been there, they're just so very subtle at first that they're easy to dismiss or not even notice them at all.

There's more that's happening at the moment (energy sensations, sounds etc) but that's what I've noticed vision wise in recent years/months.
    Last edited by Nerge; 9th May 2013 at 14:28.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

Hazel (10th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

When I go into a room with no light the whole room will light up

with colors from another dimension and violet being the most

present color. It started in 2010 when I shunned the world and

focused internally. First it started with black shadows and eventually

they opened up to more colors. They do dance and it feels

almost looks like they are bleeding into my reality. I see them clearly

with my eyes open and shut and that is how i realized I was

seeing them with my third eye and not my actual eyes.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2013), Mercedes (9th May 2013), Orph (10th May 2013), Rollo (9th May 2013), Team Zen (9th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I see this light sparkle from time to time. Sometimes there are a lot of them
    I'v also seen some other strange stuff flying in the air .energies and vibrations.
    Last edited by Radi; 9th May 2013 at 21:08.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radi For This Post:

Team Zen (10th May 2013), Wind (10th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Blue, white, orange and rainbow colored orbs / sparks (the rainbow ones pulsate between colors), and recently the shadow ones as well. The largest mimicing bat like motions fluttering through my living room.. I started seeing the shadow or black when I came close to death on Jan 1...
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Team Zen (10th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Told hubby about it today. I used to have them where they were incomplete zigzaggy circle on the right side of my periferal, but this time the completion of the zigzaggy circle shape was on the left to connect. Exact amount of zig zags to complete it.

Trip...lights of bright white, orange, blue and green like a flame on a gas stove and also smelled fire burned wood yesterday, where there was none. i wasn't the only one who smelled it, but they too were unable to locate it, and the buildings are still standing. Payday loan place and the workers inside.
    Maybe it was me?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Team Zen (10th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast