+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 11 30 LastLast

Thread: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

on the time track of theta tapes LRH talked about a spirit being can operate more than one body at a time. he was very afraid that there was another LRH on the planet that would come out with Scientology before he did. He talked about the 2 men. one in England and one in America that invented steel about the same time. He said they were just 2 bodies being run by the same spirit.
    then his statement that he was worried that there was another LRH that would come out with Scientology too before him. he said "yes there is but not on this planet"
    this means there is another LRH creating Scientology but it is happening on another planet.

the truth is there is another LRH on the planet but it must be clarified. My friend who was OT 5 had a stroke .. and he kept saying to me. "jim are you a thetan"
    I said "yes"
    he said, "No you are not .... a thetan is a viewpoint ... and you are a spirit"

THetan comes from the greek letter theta meaning thought or spirit and is the word Scientology uses to indicate the spirit

this is to separate the definition of GE from Thetan ... GE is Genetic Entity that is the ghost in the body that makes the body alive and manages all the functions and heart beat etc ... every life form has a GE .. but not every life form has a thetan

he had the stoke when I was in thailand talking to him on the phone. he said on the phone ... "Jim I think I just had a stroke " .. but he kept driving his car

when I met him again he was a completely different personality. his personality was very creative and he wanted to invent free energy ,. I didn't understand it until after he died and I was audited by a class 12 auditor in Los Angeles and found out I was Metteyya. Metteyya came into my friends body when he had the stroke to keep him alive until he could deliver the message to me about a thetan being only a viewpoint.

after the class 12 auditor dated when I came in this body at 4 and a half years old he then ran the commands that were in the time track of theta tapes and I found I was Metteyya but also LRH was Metteyya.
    then the auditor must have told the free zone people because they made a project to find out where LRH was. I didn't have the data then but I do now.

I came back to thailand and someone asked me a question about Siddhartha Gautama. and it made me curious. So I located that viewpoint. He is still on the planet but in another body. but the LRH viewpoint is not.

I suddenly ran all the pictures of Siddhartha Gautama.

When I was in Florida on the Scientology base someone confused me about LRH and I ran all his pictures for 3 days
    millions a second and I was overwhelmed. I could not tell anyone what those pictures are because they ran so fast ... but I know ... and there is no other way to say it ...

I just KNOW

with some more data coming in that talks about the future saying 367 years in the future the reptilians had turned this entire galaxy into a living terror ... I then KNEW what happened.

3 waves of viewpoints ... were created right out of source from some of the most powerful spirits in the universe. one of those is Metteyya. Another is Gaiya the spirt of the viewpoint Inelia Benz

you see there is a prophecy of Buddha that Metteyya would come 2500 years after Siddhartha Gautama's death and complete the works of Buddha.

These waves of viewpoints have no Karma .. they have no automatic spiritual recording system .. therefore they have no bank ... so their potential is higher than any in the universe. but they have no experience ... they have never been born before ... they would raise the vibration of the planet and align all the negative thought and would be natural healers by aligning the physical universe too .. why because they have no bank to stop them

Bank means memory banks a 60 picture a second spiritual recording system a spirit can have that records every perception this body can feel like heat, pressure, weight, loudness. softness, moisture, direction, balance, about 52 or more perceptions in the body but it also has pain that hasn't been analysed and causes unpredictable reactions or pain and decisions from words that were put in the painful incident

Example: a masochist had to have pain or she could not do sex with someone. When taken back into the womb of the mother the father was making love to the mother and the weight of his body was very painful for the baby and it made her unconscious. the mother said, "oh this is beautiful, this is wonderful ... I don't know how I can live without you.

her interpretation was ... sex is beautiful and wonderful and painful and I don't know how I can live without the pain

now TIME does not exist. It is only a creation to make a sequential time space continuum so we can have this physical universe to create in.

so those spirits and viewpoints in the future are in the same NOW that we are. This means you can communicate to them NOW, if they are willing to communicate with you.

so base 2, where the other Scientology is created on another planet is hidden in a time portal between now and the future.

the time we are in NOW has already happened. The spirit beings, (in the millions) were sent to this time to stop the reptilians from taking this planet.

anyone who tries to go through that time portal will be stopped before they can arrive because they can see it before it happens

I have another body on base 2 and my other friend has a body there too.

She was being sec checked and didn't want to give this information

then she attested to OT levels up to OT 30 and was getting floating tone arms daily

then it was stopped because they said they have no way to verify the data.

this universe has been solved through LRH's or should I say Metteyya's tech and these powerful spirit beings in the future are undoing the physical universe and will be changed to a different type of continuum that is almost timeless where we can move up and down the track.
    In other words ... the reptilians and the cabal have no where to go period...
    what ever they try to hit us with will be undone

you see LRH, (Matteyya's viewpoint), was created in the future and was sent to take over his body when he died in 1937 for 6 minutes while having a tooth extracted.

time on this planet is very slow. it is about 20 hours to one hour. so up there you got 20 hours to evaluate anything you do on this planet in an hour.

this is why LRH was able to do all the things he did. from the other viewpoint he had 20 hours to every hour we have here to evaluate all the auditing sessions and anything else he was doing.

of course there is also another entity in this body. It is called a genetic entity. it is a ghost that was created by a spirit to animate matter. but the ghost can not create new thought. it operates on what personality it was programmed with, (lion tiger, rat, human), and has the same 60 picture a second recording system that a viewpoint has, (the golden ball with a ring around it near the head), that is the eyes of the spirit, and through experience and repetition.

since about 70 or more percent of the planet are only minions, (servants, GE's), it was almost impossible to stop the reptilians from taking the planet. so they sent the 3 waves of viewpoints, (eyes of a spirit), here to stop it. 70 percent of anything that can be controlled by disinformation.

now LRH is not perfect. Taking over a body here will put him in direct conflict with the GE, (ghost that manages the body), so they say there were times that he was very cruel.

Well sorry to say, but trying to operate this timeline from a future timeline with a newly created spirit with no experience, in conflict with a GE is not an ideal situation. so it has it's drawbacks. we only have to look at the results and the tech did get here.

when he died he want back to the future and that is why no one can find him.

also the future is being undone so no one can go there and change it too.

you see these negative spirits got that way because they once were all powerful too
    but through their abuse of their powers they lost them. They became effect.
    so the only way they can control others is to make them effect too. The powerful also made mistakes and could accidentally destroy a planet and damage other spirit beings creations. when you get hit by an impossible force to stop with infinite power it probably would drive you insane or in so much fear that you would spend trillions of years trying to destroy this power.

Yes these powerful spirits made mistakes but they didn't become effect of it ... they just would find better ways to operate ...

the negative entities could also obtain those abilities but they are so deep in negativity they have no ability to LOOK. so they are in constant FEAR of losing their power over others through suppression

this game is over .... it is a done deal .... no one is interested in keeping it going either it is a very painful past and it never ends ... so we just stopped it's creation PERIOD

this is the story of Metteyya told by one of his viewpoints jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 13th May 2013 at 01:30.

2. The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Adi (19th May 2013), aniN (12th May 2013), Aviator (12th May 2013), bennycog (14th May 2013), berry (14th May 2013), Bill Ryan (12th May 2013), Billy (12th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), Camilo (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), Czarek (12th May 2013), dan33 (17th October 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Eram (12th May 2013), etheric underground (12th May 2013), eva08 (13th May 2013), Flash (12th May 2013), giovonni (12th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), Hervé (12th May 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), InCiDeR (12th May 2013), Isserley (14th May 2013), Jean-Marie (13th May 2013), karelia (17th May 2013), Kiforall (12th May 2013), kirolak (13th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Lifebringer (12th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), lisalu (12th May 2013), mab777 (13th May 2013), Magneticman (12th May 2013), Moz (12th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Patrikas (12th May 2013), psydney (15th May 2013), Referee (13th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sidney (12th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), SieS (6th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), ulli (13th May 2013), WhiteFeather (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Zampano (14th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

wow... what can I say???
    still trying to understand what you just wrote.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moz For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), mab777 (13th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    on the time track of theta tapes LRH talked about a spirit being can operate more than one body at a time. he was very afraid that there was another LRH on the planet that would come out with Scientology before he did.
    Welcome to the forum, Jim.

I changed the thread title to include "(L. Ron Hubbard)" in parentheses, so that other members would more easily know what the topic of the thread was. If one were on a forum that primarily focused on L. Ron Hubbard or on Scientology, then no doubt just saying "LRH" would be obvious. But that is just one of many topics we consider here, and many of us are not particularly knowledgeable in Scientology. So as Moz noted in the post above, many of us are not going to be able to make much sense of what you have told of the story of Metteyya, so far.

If you can think of other ways to make this material accessible to a wider audience, they might be worth a try.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Adi (19th May 2013), airaspect (12th May 2013), aniN (12th May 2013), bennycog (14th May 2013), CdnSirian (13th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Earth Angel (13th May 2013), Hazel (12th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), karelia (17th May 2013), Limor Wolf (12th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), T Smith (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ah - one more thing, Jim - I just moved your thread from the Forum Technical Q&A sub-forum to the General Discussion sub-forum, which is a more appropriate sub-forum for this thread.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), giovonni (12th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), karelia (17th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

it will take awhile to explain completely all the data and believe me there is a lot more
    jim

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

aniN (12th May 2013), berry (26th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), etheric underground (12th May 2013), eva08 (13th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), karelia (17th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Referee (13th May 2013), soleil (27th June 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

it will take awhile to explain completely all the data and believe me there is a lot more
    jim
    ok - cool - thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

berry (26th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Ok, thanks jiminii for sharing your ideas and cognitions with us on this forum. Members with an inside background know basically what you are talking about. For other members, your story might be a little confusing. A lot of data without adequate explanantion. Please make it a little more specific and comprehensible.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Aviator For This Post:

aniN (12th May 2013), berry (26th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Earth Angel (13th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), Limor Wolf (12th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Padmé (17th May 2013), seko (15th May 2013), Star Tsar (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Magneticman's Avatar
    Thanks

Crikey brother....

That sure shook my magnets:-)

Best wishes

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Magneticman For This Post:

berry (26th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), heretogrow (6th September 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Referee (13th May 2013), soleil (27th June 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Zampano (14th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

To understand this message I am writing references to the creation of this universe as was lectured by L Ron Hubbard.

The Phoenix Lectures as told by L Ron Hubbard describes the creation of this physical universe. He says it is created continuously by all the spirit beings in it. You can not be here if you are not creating it. The reason is that you in a body or spirit by your own actions can change it's future.
    This physical universe is created by a time space continuum. LRH says that if a person was to go back to the first creation of anything in the physical universe and view it's first immediate creation that thing or object he was viewing would disappear. He said it violates a law that no 2 things can occupy the same space. He says anything that is created must be altered from it's original creation in order to persist and that you must not look at the original creation or the entire creation would disappear.

So time was a creation that would allow the alteration of the first creation of space put in a space time continuum in order to create this physical universe. In other words you continuously create a new space in a new time and put it into an automatic create create create and forget the original creation you would be able to create space that persist and doesn't go away. After this you can create objects and move them in each new creation of space and you would have an object in motion like an atom. From the continuous creation of different atoms with different properties assigned to them you can create a physical universe that will persist. If you view any of the original creations of any of the physical universe those creations would vanish. So you had to say someone or something else created it and forget that you created it.

Therefore a spirit and all the spirits in this physical universe can not look at the first creation of anything he created or that creation would vanish. This is a universe of agreement. We all agree to the laws so we can operate in it.

Then the first action of a spirit being was to create a viewpoint. From this viewpoint he would be able to look at what he created and operate in it. Most people think this viewpoint is the spirit being that operates the body. It is not. It is the viewpoint that takes over a body and manages it. But a spirit being can have more than one viewpoint and be able to operate more than one body at a time. The spirit can then get many more viewpoints to view this physical universe from and operate from.

These viewpoints are themselves. They do not see what the other viewpoints are doing and they do not have the same automatic recording system. A spirit being created a memory system that he stores in some form of spiritual energy around the head. It is 60 pictures a second of every perception that the spirit being experiences. This is time movement, all the different body movements, weight, temperature, humidity, pressure, air pressure, balance, direction, and every other perception this body can feel.

It also records pain but if the pain is too much the body becomes unconscious and the data is not analysed. This was the mistake of this universe. If the data is not analysed than all the recordings are evaluated as the same thing.

example: He gets hit with a baseball the clouds are dark and he falls to the bleachers and someone says, "run run run you're safe". after this he gets in similar situations and he gets a pain in the head and feels pain in the arms where he hit the bleachers and he feels like he must run to be safe.

This is where the mind puts out disinformation from many painful periods of time starting from the beginning of time.

This is also where karma enters into his life. This is because he resist having it happen again and this causes him to get repeated situations of the same type.

Ok so this should give you an idea of what this universe is made up of.

This physical universe has been solved. This means we KNOW the data and technology of how to make it all disappear. Therefore there is no more game to play here. It has played itself out.

367 years in the future the reptilians on this planet turned the entire galaxy into a living terror. This started from the take over of this planet earth at this time in history. So the technology was created to undo all of this and New spirit beings were created out of source and sent back to this moment of time to correct it. The difference is these new spirit beings do not have an automatic recording system that tosses out endless disinformation from all the pain they have experience for trillions of years.

3 waves of these spirit beings were sent back here to this time. In fact they have spirit beings being sent back to all the important events in history to correct it, (vanish it's creations). By vanishing all these creations by sending millions of new spirit beings here with no karma and infinite potential with no past experience to limit their ability to expand they will raise the vibration of the planet and this will align the negative thought and physical universe causing it to change it's future from happening, and all of it can be controlled from the future.

Now creating a physical universe is one thing, how to you animate it?

Another type of entity was created to animate matter. LRH called them Genetic Entities. Every life form must have a GE or there would be no life. The GE is given a personality like lion, tiger, human, tree, flower and a survival instinct and a similar 60 picture a second recording system, and learns from repetition and experience.

Example: A dog with only a GE in it would have to be trained with continuous repetition in order to learn some trick. But a dog that also has a spirit being in it almost picks up your thoughts and actions as you give them and goes out to get the stick or ball.

With 70 or more percent of the earths population that basically have only GE's in them, it would be literally impossible to remove the reptilians from the planet. There would be too many that are controlled by the disinformation of mass media and just agree to it.

So the only way we could change it was to send new spirits that are untraceable from the future because no one would look there to find their origin, and send them back to change the balance so the remaining entities with spirit beings would have a chance.

The technology was sent back and it was enough to cause a ripple effect through the future and make more entities become awake and we were able to stop the take over of the planet.

This game is over. It is a very painful game, and it is causing ill effects on other systems too far away to even know about and everyone agrees it is a never ending painful game.
    So this game is being undone in the future.

The cabal and whatever reptilians are still here have no where to go.

it is a done deal.

whatever effects they try to create can be undone just like the elinins and nibiru's are all being handled.

as for the pole shifts that may occur???

well they haven't decided yet. we have 70 percent of the planet full of disinformation created by the cabal that are of no real value with the exception of manufacturing abilities that can all be replaced and the planet needs to be clean and one fast and easy way would be to have a pole shift and rearrange the planet. A lot of it depends too on all of us and all of the new entities from the future whether they think it is worth salvaging it the way it is.

as for me.

I learned who I was from the technology given to people trained to take me back in time to locale the data I needed to wake up.

I was dated to enter this body at 4 and a half years old. I broke my nose and it wasn't reset the right way. my mother had me on a milk bread diet so a doctor could try to find out what my allergies were. my dad said I was practically bones I was so skinny. that is when an Entity called Matteyya come in and took the body. that is also when the miracles in my life started to happen.

LRH also made some lectures called the time track of theta.

time track is the track of time of this universe from its beginning. theta is the same a thought or spirit

he was very worried someone else would come up with the same technology he was working on. he found that a spirit can have more than one body, (other timelines). he said that the 2 men that created steel came up with the idea at about the same time. one was in England and one was in USA.
    He thought there was another viewpoint, (golden ball with a ring around it that people think is the spirit), creating the same thing as him and then he said, "yes there is but not on this planet".
    There is another Metteyya and that is me. I learned it when I found out when I entered ths body. I got home and said, "who am I?" and the word Matteyya came to me and I got flooded full of light for a long time the same that inelia benz talks about. I ran to the computer and in 5 minutes I found inelia on project avalon and I started to really wake up for the first time.

I could not tell the rest of the story then because it was not time. But I can tell in now

as for matteyya??? well he is the prophecy of Buddha. The man that would be created 2500 years after the death of Buddha that would complete the works of Buddha.

but get this...... Matteyya runs about a million or more brand new spirits from the future on this planet along with some other high powered spirits like Gaia and had a viewpoint in Siddhartha Gautama 2500 years ago and me and L Ron Hubbard and on other planets. 3 more on undersea bases in time portals where ships disappear in the pacific and Atlantic and one on the Himalayas ... some on space ships around the planet and other places and some more viewpoints on other planets

Siddhartha Gautama is still in a body on the planet, but LRH is not ... he returned to the future untraceable ...

so you see Siddhartha Gautama is not a spirit. His spirit is Matteyya. he is just a viewpoint of Matteyya.

from someone who is a viewpoint of the spirit of Metteyya
    this is end of part one of this story

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 12th May 2013 at 17:45.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

bennycog (14th May 2013), berry (26th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), conk (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), karelia (17th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Referee (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Zampano (14th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To understand this message I am writing references to the creation of this universe as was lectured by L Ron Hubbard.
    As best as I can understand, this latest post was a continuation of your previous thread, with more explanation.

You had placed it in a separate thread, but I merged that thread in with your previous thread.

If my merge doesn't seem right to you, you're welcome to click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom right of this post, and explain to us what does seem right to you.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Referee (13th May 2013), seko (15th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

it is ok .. just trying to figure out how to do this forum hahaha

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hello, OP!
    It was interesting to read that post, well, most of it!

I wanted to ask you, though, if you've heard of the name "Maitreya". It's a name borrowed from Buddhism and used by some of the more "recent" religions (maybe even cults), and to them it means "world teacher".

I wanted to caution you against people who try to tell you, there is only one truth and we are its mere facets, rather than being individual beings with creative power and also the power to define.

It could be that this Matteya stuff comes from some of that Maitreya stuff, and although I believe in spiritual experiences, I wanted to give you this warning, not to let others mislead you!

sorry if i said too much.

p.s. i know i've talked about jesus before, so perhaps this maitreya thing makes me a hypocrite? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya

The concept of Maitreya was elaborated within Theosophy during the last few decades of the 19th century. However the Theosophical Maitreya was explained, and developed, differently than the original Buddhist concept. In Theosophical texts Maitreya has multiple aspects signifying not just the future Buddha, but similar concepts from other religious or spiritual traditions.[17]

In early 20th century, leading Theosophists became convinced that an appearance of the Maitreya as a so-called World Teacher was imminent. A South Indian boy, Jiddu Krishnamurti, was thought to be destined as the "vehicle" of the soon-to-manifest Maitreya; however the manifestation did not happen as predicted, and did not fulfil Theosophists' expectations.[18]
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 12th May 2013 at 09:03.

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I want to know if you actually believe all this stuff, and if yes....why?

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Bryston (15th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), heyokah (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (12th May 2013), Kano (12th May 2013), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), RMorgan (12th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), thunder24 (12th May 2013), TraineeHuman (20th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Wookie (13th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

it is maitreya in sanskrit and metteyya in pali but I remember it as metteyya in pali and thanks for your viewpoint
    the second coming of Buddha was called Metteyya because it would be the spirit of Buddha. The reason is this. The entire track is being changed. How and why? you see there is not such thing as time but every creation of every space in time from the beginning of this space time continuum is still here ... so anyone who has the ability can go back and jump into a body in any part of it. So to make the story run according to the future that has already happened, they have sent back to that time the prophecy of BUddha and it has been altered since that time because no one understood the true concept. The spirit of Buddha whose name is Maitraya or Metteyya would come to complete the works of Buddha 2500 years after Buddhas death ... and Yes the spirit of Buddha is doing that now

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 12th May 2013 at 12:32. Reason: typo

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I have been audited by a class 12 auditor and we located all my other bodies in session. whether you want to believe this is totally up to you. Why tell the story? 500 years ago was the last war in the stars and it was decided by that government that anyone who had any power at all was too dangerous and too unpredictable so they trapped all the most powerful on these prison planets. Now that society up there is in trouble because these most powerful and I mean beings that could literally play baseball using planets as the balls, were running the universe and now there is no one up there to run it. it is running itself. so they are really interested in getting some of these rehabilitated but the problem is ... they are not going to come down here to salvage us and be trapped themselves... and they are not going to land their space ships in large populations and accidentally wake up one of these most powerful either ... they have laws to not be seen by the populace because if they did wake up one accidentally, that being could sweep one of his spiritual hands across the sky and toss everyone of their ships out to oblivion

hope this can answer your question
    jim

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

bennycog (14th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), karelia (17th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Rich (14th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Jim,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share this info with us here. My question is when you say is a "done deal", and my humble understanding is that there are many future timelines that may or may not occur depending on n factors that I (myself) fully do not understand it yet (can be vibrations, awakenings ...), so, what happen to all of us here on Earth after this "done deal" comes in place? and if you can give us some light on the timeline (now) that we should expect that, it will be appreciated. Again, thank you for sharing it.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), seko (15th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Nothingness's Avatar
    Thanks

I am leaning with Tesla's post. Whenever someone talks about Metteyya/Maitreya I get a bit nervous. Maitreya in this day and age has connections to not only Theosophy but the Great White Brotherhood, which is connected to Free Masonry/Illuminati. Further it is also connected to sites dealing with the great "I am" presence and that newly developed new age spiritism, which is a part of the programming for many programmed people--MK/ULTRAS, etc. There are even great "I am" meetings, which they are programmed to attend, and in some cases a satanic connection. Also, Project Blue Beam, an Illuminati inspiration, was designed to host Maitreya as the second coming, posing as Jesus, facilitated by the use of holograms in the skies worldwide. I believe it was two journalists, one from Canada, that uncovered this Project, and who both mysteriously died of heart attacks in 1996, and whose families were threatened and one daughter was kidnapped as a result of revealing this information. There is more I could elaborate on, but I think I've made the point. Cheers.

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Nothingness For This Post:

bennycog (14th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th May 2013), heyokah (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (12th May 2013), karelia (17th May 2013), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Rich (14th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Wookie (13th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ok, interesting. What do you think about the current CSI?

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aviator For This Post:

InCiDeR (12th May 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), RMorgan (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Wookie (13th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Yes, right to be nervous - in my humble opinion, should the much-touted New World Order come to pass, it would be a no holds barred punch-up between Scientology and Odinism as to who would claim the crown as the religion that 9 out of 10 sociopaths prefer. My money is on Odinism, because that Thor can really kick butt, and there must be some kind of power in a lengthy history and in being formed for something other than a tax dodge. The scientologists win hands down in the mind control stakes though, as can often be seen, and there is the common currency of abuse to consider as well, so who knows how it will go? Certainly not I, and nor do I care, because the NWO has already failed, all dance cards for psychopaths are cancelled, but you know what? I still love them all. This is why they have lost, because there is a love within the human spirit that no amount of abuse can conquer.

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Bryston (15th May 2013), CdnSirian (13th May 2013), conk (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (12th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), Maunagarjana (21st May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Nothingness (12th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Referee (13th May 2013), Rich (14th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), The Royal Wizard (14th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Wookie (13th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

this body can not see with these eyes what the spirit can see.
    example: driving a car down the street with no cars in either lane in front of me and something puts my foot on the brake for 5 seconds and suddenly a car comes out of the side street and misses my car by inches. If no braking the girl on my right would be dead. She suddenly looked at me and said, "How did you know that car was coming?" and I said, "I didn't know but I guess I did. "
    you see the spirit in me can have a space that can go out more than 5 or 25,000 miles in diameter and it can see a hurricane heading straight for the Florida land base and suddenly my fingers are turning on the power switch to my TV and there it is and I suddenly say, "STOP" ... then I write a letter to LRH and say, "do you know there is a hurricane going straight into the Florida Land base in Clearwater? ... well I will tell you what I am going to do with it ... I will take it up into Georgia and take it across the panhandle of Florida and run it up the east coast and do a little impingement on Washington DC and ... oh ... NO ONE WILL GET KILLED" this hurricane went up into Georgia and crossed the panhandle and went all the way to Boston and did more damage than any hurricane in History ... and the radio stations all up and down the east coast were saying it was a miracle ... trees buidings and everything else flying through the air and NO ONE GOT KILLED. Now this body can not see any of this ... but this happens so many times that I accept that if I said it before it happens then I am at least part creator of it. ... LRH wrote me back and said, "it is very much appreciated that you had concern for the Flag Land Base" ... now I can not see this ... but it happens ... and if I create a storm in my immediate vicinity and we got ICE all over the streets of Los Angeles ... and then I decide to try to stop it ... suddenly the wind whips up so hard that I let i go because I could have easily damaged my own body .... now do you think any of those websites that are telling us that the ETs are taking care of all the dwarf stars coming around has anything to say about it???? NO they might do their part but their command comes from spirit beings in the future that are running it all ... when the solar flares were coming to earth in fall of 2011 and suddenly went around the planet didn't hit except one or 2 in canada ???? ... what happened ??? ... who did that ??? I stopped rain between 2 traffic signals right after I told a girl I would do it and both of us were shocked ... I am looking on the other side of each traffic signal and there is rain going from the traffic signal west and the other is going east from the other traffic signal ... but NO RAIN BETWEEN THE LIGHTS ONE BLOCK APART ... so a spirit can create an umbrella and make the rain go around it ,,, or make bullets go around him in vietnam because he doesn't believe he will die or rap metal around him in a car wreck that totaled his car but he only had scratches .... metal can not enter your space if you don't allow it ... and miracles all around the planet ... this happens to people who don't know anything but cooking food at a restaurant ....

so I depend on my knowingness .. because there is no pictures there to look at .. .. totally blank ... I am also a spirit created out of source and sent here and the spirit that did it is Metteyya ... so I can KNOW what the other Metteyyas are doing ... but this body can not SEE IT ...

I KNOW this ... that this is being handled by the most powerful they have at this time .... and we have this power too ... if you can HOLD YOUR POSITION IN SPACE ... you can keep everything the way you want it to happen ... but if you believe that someone else is cause over it ... then you are effect ... you are only cause if you decide to be cause ...

if you believe this cabal has power ... then you lend them your power ... they have none .. and if everyone on the planet just said to themselves "these cabal are finished ...they have no power at all" .. that would complete it ... just give everyone on the planet the same thought and it would literally finish them

they only have power because they put everyone in FEAR of them ... if they think they can kill me then let them try .... I have had a 16 pound sledge hammer go right through my head on an oil fig ... hit directly to the forehead ... and somehow this spirit in me put my head back together ... and after washing out thick paste of blood all through my hair I found NO CUT ... NO BUMP .. NO HEADACHE .... as if NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL and to this day I have NO IDEA what happened.

but it shocked the drilling crew so much they could not work around me anymore ,

from my own knowingness ,.. they will probably keep the planet safe ... they may align the poles and the ice will melt .. no more ice on the poles since there would be 24 hours sun on both poles .. the water around the earth might come up 675 feet ... so we will lose some coast lines but we would have 3 years to move before the ice melted .... but most of Europe would be underwater ... and most of the governments would have to move their capitals to higher ground ... it all depends on what they decide up there .... and that will be the greatest good ... they will do it so that there is the least loss in life from my own knowingness .. but this body can not see it ... but if the spirit in me can run a hurricane up the east coast that is the worst they had in history ,,, and NO ONE GOT KILLED

what do you think they can do???

I hope this answers your question
    jim

39. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Azt (12th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), Iloveyou (16th May 2016), Jean-Marie (13th May 2013), jp11 (12th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Lifebringer (12th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), northstar (14th May 2013), psydney (13th May 2013), Rich (14th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), TheVoyager (14th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 11 30 LastLast