United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    Hi jiminii,

I am sorry to bother you again, but I am not sure if you answered my question. Maybe you did, and I did not understand the answer due to all filters communication have to penetrate. But if you didn't I am very curious about the answer to this question.

Thanks again
    maybe you won't believe this and maybe you can't but everyone believed in reincarnation in the days of Christ ... but Constantine needed a way to control the people so all passages of reincarnation was removed from the bible ... and he put in it's place The Persian idea of heaven and hell and one life to live so they can control the people ... there are stories of Christ in Tibet ... he was gone all those years ... and he was trained by the Tibetian buddhsit ...
    so this is another viewpoint ... isn't it? IS IT TRUE ??? anyone can say something is true ... but if it is a lie no matter who writes it no writing can change a lie to truth ...

We are on a prison planet ... it took them billions of years to create this ... NO ONE ESCAPES from a prison planet ... NO ONE until Siddhartha Gautama Buddha did 2500 years ago ... any religion that tells you that you have no power and only god has power and any other power is the devil will never get you off this planet
    it takes a being with a lot of power to get off this planet ... and giving all your power to a god that someone says exists isn't going to get you off the planet.

these are control religions ... I went back to see Christ on the Cross .. and started running the session myself using the class 8 auditor and her meter to do it.

I got back there ... Christ looked like he was in a very lot of pain ... I decided to go inside his body and see what was happening and a force a very big force was hitting me when I was in his body .. it was too much and I could not stay inside the body .. I got out and I saw a huge oval of gold light in front of him ... I thought he was making it .... I followed the light into the sky and it was a UFO ... and that UFO was hitting Christ with some kind of beam ... and it was flooding the crowd with pictures to create a future dark age ... I yelled ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ...

now IS THIS TRUE ..????? ... it was very real to me ... but it can also be just another can of worms ....

by the way ... the force fields that trapped us to this planet have been removed ... by the andromedians . ... if you die this time you can go home ... where ;ever that was .... so future?? ... i am staying here ... this place will be the new beginning for the entire universe and when it is safe for them to come down they will teach us and we will be new light of this universe ... why because we were the gods they sent here and to them we are still looked at as royalty and they are trying to free us ...

jim
    Is that why we have a toilet instead of a throne??????????? Just kidding. Thought id throw a little humor in here...Seriously though, if its the andromedians, can I ask which ships are theirs when we look in the sky??? Are they somewhat identifiable at all?
    I have only seen the inside being in one astrally .. never seen the outside of the ships except what we can find on the inernet
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th May 2013 at 04:57. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Sidney (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    again, if the fences are removed, why would u see someone here on a prison planet , a hundred lifetimes from now, if its not a prison planet, since u forgot the fences were gone?
    Thunder...I think it was a bit tongue and cheek joking...
    ...and...
    If something has been there for millions of years and is gone now...it would be hard to put the "new" of it here and now while presently sharing.
    don't worry the planets and stars will still be here but the animals we put on them will be different depending on what we want ... it is just that we will not be running a linear time space continuum ... we can operate it from NOW ... or go up and down the track and play with t .... I really don't know the whole concept of but to my knowingness 80 trillion years of data is a lot to look through it you like to do it ... we don't need to be creating it again and again and again which has been happening .... we seem to repeat a lot of what we have already done in our past ... no we should just take all that data and possibly make a huge library of it and create a separate universe that can run in parallel to this one that we can use to get an external view of all of it ... there is endless possibilities since a spirit being is capable of creating endless senarios ..
    jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th May 2013 at 04:58. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Thank you for your answer Jim.

One thing though, which I can't really grasp yet:

If you are awake, aware and are the second coming of Buddha called Metteyya.... and Marshall Vian Summers are awake, aware and are a messenger of God.

How come you have different view and teachings? There are of course many things that are similar between your teachings/information, but also many things that are far apart. Isn't that like the old religion (or belief system) war is once more in play?

Am I missing something fundamental?
    you can look at the second coming of Buddha as the second coming of jim or anyone else out there ... of course we die but we didn't stop playing the game ... we had to change part of the game since we come back but this time we came back from the future to repair this part of the past ... it worked ... no one in this time period ever expected it to happen ... but we did it ... and this stops the endless war with these low level spirit beings we once tried to help and educate ... they can now be put in their own universe and make wars between themselves if they like this game ... and do if forever ... but they will not be playing this game with us anymore ...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th May 2013 at 04:59. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Gardener (15th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), seko (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I wonder how it fits in with the problematic and the option that these bodies may meet.
    I think it's as easy as entertaining different thoughts. They can meet as well.

Thoughts can meet, but can not have children together, bodies can
    if your thoughts are powerful enough they can create anything in the physical universe out of nothing ... so please don't make your children too powerful ... we might have to fight off a few dinasaurs they create out of nothing
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th May 2013 at 04:59. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), seko (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I thought our higher higher self is all of us together. We are all of us, literally. This is why in Hoponoonoo for example, we say "I love you, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you", this is addressed to oneself, if one wish, to another person, if one wish, to nature, if one wish, because it is all the same. It is not important to whom it is addressed, it is only important that it be addressed and forgiveness ask/given.

Jim, therefore yes, you are in 4 individuals, and still higher up we are both one, you and I. Your decisions are mine and vice versa. The stupidity of my neighbour is mine, the sadism heartless ptb is me as well. This is what was meant, by Jesus I think, when it is said that he carried the sins of all men and "saved" us by taking it upon himself. Because we are all one, as responsible for our neighbour as for ourselves, in much higher up spheres of beingness (oversoul).

Now if we trickle it down, it would make perfect sense that this energy gets individualized within some subgroups and finally the individuals. These subgroups are nations, cantons, families, time frames, on 3D levels, as well as souled individuals from the same trickled down spark on the soul level.

So, I love you Jim, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you.
    as for jesus ... you might be surprised that what was said about jesus is not what really happened ,, constantine got all the priest and rewrote everything to their satisfaction
    and set the stage to control everyone through the church and that was their plan

of course jesus obtained the total state the buddhas were trying to get and was able to vanish his body and reappear somewhere else have knives go through his body without injuring the body ... and he left with mary to other countries after the incident totally betrayed by the beings he had spoke too from the UFO ..

now this is my knowingness .., and I can't prove it ,.. but take it for whatever you want to take it ...

jim

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Gardener (15th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), Jean-Marie (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I thought our higher higher self is all of us together. We are all of us, literally. This is why in Hoponoonoo for example, we say "I love you, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you", this is addressed to oneself, if one wish, to another person, if one wish, to nature, if one wish, because it is all the same. It is not important to whom it is addressed, it is only important that it be addressed and forgiveness ask/given.

Jim, therefore yes, you are in 4 individuals, and still higher up we are both one, you and I. Your decisions are mine and vice versa. The stupidity of my neighbour is mine, the sadism heartless ptb is me as well. This is what was meant, by Jesus I think, when it is said that he carried the sins of all men and "saved" us by taking it upon himself. Because we are all one, as responsible for our neighbour as for ourselves, in much higher up spheres of beingness (oversoul).

Now if we trickle it down, it would make perfect sense that this energy gets individualized within some subgroups and finally the individuals. These subgroups are nations, cantons, families, time frames, on 3D levels, as well as souled individuals from the same trickled down spark on the soul level.

So, I love you Jim, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you.
    as for jesus ... you might be surprised that what was said about jesus is not what really happened ,, constantine got all the priest and rewrote everything to their satisfaction
    and set the stage to control everyone through the church and that was their plan

of course jesus obtained the total state the buddhas were trying to get and was able to vanish his body and reappear somewhere else have knives go through his body without injuring the body ... and he left with mary to other countries after the incident totally betrayed by the beings he had spoke too from the UFO ..

now this is my knowingness .., and I can't prove it ,.. but take it for whatever you want to take it ...

jim
    of course if we undid everything we would all go back to the larger pieces and eventually to source itself and another thing about jesus ... is this ... you can not rely on what everything that was said about him ... he takes on the sins of the world?? ... this does not remove karma ,, this is not a solution .. this is not going to erase the pictures everyone is recording so they are not running this tape recorder in themselves loaded full of disinformation and booby traps .... of course it is an attempt to get people to let go of this endless picture recording memory so they can start new again ,... but it is only a temporary fix ... just like meditation in buddhism ...it does not erase the pictures so you can start new for real ... they can obtain enlightenment for maybe 1 or 200 years but this picture machine can be restimulated and all of the enlightenment is gone .. and has to start from beginning again

the only true way to handle is to go back and erase the creation of the automatic picture recording system completely and then the spirit has to learn how to operate off knowingness

jim

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (14th May 2013), christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), psydney (14th May 2013), seko (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

most people coming on the planet have been coming in the last 500 years from the last war up there ... so you haven't been here that long ... but you might find that being here might not be such a bad idea
    who?????????
    the who is those who have been trapped here by those who won the war and decided to put them in a prison so they can take over the galaxy without having to handle all these entities who lost

jim

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), thunder24 (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

most people coming on the planet have been coming in the last 500 years from the last war up there ... so you haven't been here that long ... but you might find that being here might not be such a bad idea
    who?????????
    the who is those who have been trapped here by those who won the war and decided to put them in a prison so they can take over the galaxy without having to handle all these entities who lost

jim
    Souls lost in the recycler
    war in heaven
    war on earth
    prison planet
    ETs
    drama drama drama

I have been to a place deep inside of me where there was utter peace and stillness
    where the world outside looked insane

everything you are talking about is happening in the outer world.

the inner world is where peace and love and source reside

all that auditing and clearing is dealing with the outer world - the drama of consciousness in a body

its fun and exciting until it isn't - then you go inside and start your journey home

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2013), conk (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Flash (14th May 2013), Fred Steeves (14th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Padmé (14th May 2013), seko (14th May 2013), Sierra (18th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), ulli (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by judymoon (here)
    who?????????

jim
    war in heaven
    war on earth
    prison planet
    ETs
    drama drama drama

I have been to a place deep inside of me where there was utter peace and stillness

all that auditing and clearing is dealing with the outer world - the drama of consciousness in a body

its fun and exciting until it isn't - then you go inside and start your journey home
    LRH created a chart called a tone scale ...it basically shows all the different emotional tones we are in ... but it does much more than that .. it shows how much negative charge that is restimulated inside us as compared to how much positive life force energy .. or pure thought ... we use the word theta .that is inside his beingness .... theta .. someone who is pure theta you might say is a very very clear loving person ... entheta is the opposite .. someone in an argument with you is sending you his entheta .. enturbulated thought.
    the scale goes something like this
    40 at the top is serenity of beingness
    30 at the top is postulates ... a person postulates or decides for something to happen like 'make it rain" and it happens if your postulates work your thoughts work same thing
    22 games ... these are not low level games .. it would be a game like managing all the communication on the planet through satellites and etc
    21 fighting ... actually fighting is high on the tone scale ... a kind of bruce lee complete control of everything and winning
    20 action ... same like maybe a football game
    8 exhileration
    4 enthusiasm
    3.5 conservatism
    3.5 interest
    3.0 conservatism
    2.5 boredom
    2.t antagonism
    1.8 pain
    1.5 anger
    1.2 no sympathy
    1.1 covert hostility
    1.0 fear
    0.9 sympathy
    0.8 propitiation
    0.6 grief
    0.375 making amends
    0.06 apathy
    0.0 death
    then there is minus tone levels
    pity
    shame
    blame
    regret
    controling bodies
    protecting bodies
    owning bodies
    approval from bodies
    needing bodies
    worshiping bodies
    and more

by looking at this chart you will be able to get into communication with someone at any tone level .. a person in grief will not communicate to a person in enthusiasm ... but will communicate to a person near his tone level. so to get in communication with a person in fear you would have to go up a little into covert hostility or down a little into sympathy

now everyone is somewhere on this tone scale ALL THE TIME ... because of how much positive life force energy he has to the amount of pain or negative thought he has in restimulation

the covert hostile person is the knife in the back person who pretends to be your friend while sticking the knife in your back ...
    the reptilians operate in the tones below death owning controlling and punishing bodies

so the truth is this ... we get upset and angry at others because we also do the same things
    we might get upset with the way the reptilians operate
    but we also go and destroy an entire ant hill without thought of what it is doing to the ants

you can not raise peoples tone level by just being enthusiastic
    the only real way to raise a persons tone level is to erase the painful pictures that are holding him down and releasing a lot of free theta (life force energy)
    there is no other way that would permanently raise his tone level
    he might temporarily come up by winning the lottery but you will soon find him back where he usually is.
    this life time you might have a few of these painful memories in restimulation but not others
    next lifetime maybe a different set .. and the next a different set .. running lifetimes does not erase the pictures

raising the vibration of he planet can also align these painful instances but is still not a permanent solution ...
    only going back and erasing the first time pain of any chain of the same type of pain can erase the chain forever

of course you can always start a new painful instant in time but it won't be the same chainj
    the new star children coming here do not have a picture recording system .. so they can not have pain coming in and hurting them caused by pictures .. they can only get pain from real life experience and this is not recorded so it can not come back to them in the future ... so this is a temporary solution to get our friends back off the prison planets by having the ;star people destimulate the planet and raise the vibration ... after we have everything back to where we have a safe space to audit people in we .. can start rehabilitating the entire galaxy piece by piece ... people say the reptilians are smart ... how??? if they can not see this ... it is not smart to continue for the sake of just winning and controlling the universe ... eventually they will trap or be trapped themselves too ... so these people are in constant restimulattion by their seniors and always pushing entheta to their juniors ... is that smart??? keeping everyone down so the elite of their society can rule??? even they are taken down by another like them ...

so they do not have a viable solution ether no matter how smart people say they are, hiding inside yourself is not a solution either ,.. it is a temporary solution it works for now ... but in the next life ... would you even remember how to do it again?

so we have to be willing to face our dragons and get up and do something about it ... no matter what you do ... so you have the data and know the solution you will make it happen because there is no other known solution.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 14th May 2013 at 14:52.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Flash (14th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), ulli (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #150
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

who?????????

jim
    i have a different perspective on this. i don't feel trapped on earth, or that i lost something at some point. i (as a soul) use the bodies here because i find the experience useful. having an easy life where you can create everything you want with just a thought is totally unappealing to me. that doesn't help with soul growth, it would just be an endless boring existence. discomfort and struggle is what facilitates growth and that is just what's great about earth. we have discomfort and struggle in abundance, along with plenty of other "negative" things as well as their polar opposites. the "negative" things exist so we can appreciate the "positive" things even more.

you're probably right that many souls came here during the last 500 years, originate elsewhere and have only a dozen or so lives. that's why it's so hard for them to be successful in life or why they feel like they don't belong here. it takes time getting used to earth life. i've had more lives (93 as a human) and that's probably why i'm waiting for the earth changes and the fight for survival before any "golden age" starts. it's a final highlight in terms of soul growth and afterwards come the well-deserved holidays.

from a soul's perspective all our lives are just "viewpoints" (as you describe them) to help us grow, but imprisoning "viewpoints", or putting them full of implants, black magic and whatnot, will not harm the soul as that which "views" or experiences. ultimately this imprisonment and the implants etc. fulfill a useful purpose because without them we would be unable to experience those things that we, from a human perspective (not seeing the big picture), term "negative".
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Flash (14th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), thunder24 (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

this site has some LRH mp3s and the voice actually does sounds right on "Espinol.mp3" http://www.rr.cistron.nl/xenu/quotes.htm

way too short though....

i'm googling variations on:
    "free being" + LRH + mp3 + download

i need mp3, not video, to listen at work, prison planet? self imprisonment? nah... working with the land seems like a decent game... all the "space opera" stuff in many lectures, the "8" books, etc, always seemed a bit odd and inaccessible if not chaotic at times, lacking serenity of beingness and aesthetics at the least, but interesting all the same... more power to the liberating aspects and practical stuff that "works for you", for us, for any who really apply it...

thanks jim and everyone for building this thread.... out and about to work some soil....

~~y

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), thunder24 (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

after these thoughts started happening I find myself in trouble ... I get negative people on my lines and they somehow jam my thoughts with their think and I start running into weird situations and even dangerous situations that I have never ran into before ... so I had to find a way to handle and control these thoughts ... this finally took me to Scientology ,... but the levels of powers I was looking for was nowhere to be found, (I was looking for a group that could help me open up some spriitusl powers I was aware of but I could not see what I wanted on there charts, I would have never came into scientology looking for some way to correct the problems in my life , I believed I was too powerful and didn't need anyone to help me ..I just wanted to open up these levels to fix the planet and that was all),.. I grabbed one book after another and was totally amazed that someone had written all this down ... exactly what I needed .. but still can't find this thing about thoughts ... how to I handle them??? finally I found the phoenix lectures 3 or 4 year later... and this book tells all about how the physical universe is built and also how your thoughts work and how to make them work
    I went back to Utah where my dad had a farm on top of the rocky mountains near the boarder of Colorado ...on the Indian reservation ... my dad told me to go water the ground
    I said, " dad I'll create a rain storm"
    he said, "you're full of ****"
    a few days pass and a storm comes straight over our land and drops water ,,, to the north is clear and to the south is clear .. only a path leading straight across our land was raining
    the water turn came around again
    my dad asked me to go water the ground again.
    I said, "dad I'll make it rain 3 days."
    my dad said, "you're full of ****"
    a few days pass and a storm came in and it rained 3 days and nights.
    the water turn came around again
    my dad asked me to go water the ground
    I said, "dad are you really worried about the water?"
    he said, "yes son we don't get much water here in the summer .. we need to use all we can get"
    I said, "dad i'll bring in a storm and fill up all the lakes
    he said, "you're full of ****"
    about 4 days later a big storm came in and filled up all the lakes
    and the water man came around the next day and said, "we got extra water do you need some"
    my dad was really confused ...
    so I said, "dad ... if you really believe you can do something ... don't you think you can do that?"
    he said, "you mean like positive thinking?
    I said, "yes like positive thinking.
    he yelled, "now I know what your doing."
    the next morning he was up at 5 am in the morning with his truck all packed up
    he said, "I am going up to Idaho and sell that motel we haven't been able to sell"
    and he did
    when he came back he said, "you know .. I think I was able to put some rain up there in Idaho ... I'm not sure .. but I am kiinda getting the idea"

I got a job working with a sand blasting crew
    we go around and sand blast oil rigs so they can be repainted.
    we went up to Edgarton Wyoming
    they said that there might be a lot of snow up there.
    I said, "it will be warm and clear.
    we got up there and it was warm but full of gray clouds
    I put out the thought to clear the sky
    a blue line on the horizon to the west appears and slowly comes across the sky
    everything on the west of it is blue and everything east of it is gray
    by noon it has only moved about a quarter of the sky
    I wondered why it is taking so long
    one of the crew saw me looking at the sky
    he said, "what are you doing?
    I said, "I'm clearing the sky."
    he said, "you can't clear the sky ,,,, besides you got 30 mph winds blowing the sand in our faces."

now get what he just said .. part is coming from the body perceptions ... and the rest is coming from the spirit
    he says I can't clear the sky but he also says I am blowing 30 mph winds in their faces

I said, "do you want to see winds?"
    the winds started up and we had 90 mph winds all over blowing the tops of sheds off

that night it started to snow.
    I thought, "this guy is just trying to stop me from using my power."
    I thought, "I don't need winds to clear the sky I can just decide the entire sky is clear."
    suddenly the snow stopped
    by 11 am the next morning the entire sky was clear

the owner of the company said he had to go up to buffalo and check out our next site.
    he came back that night and said, "god it is miserable up there .. snow everywhere and I don't know if we can get our sand blasting equipment up there."
    I told him, "it will be clear dry and warm.
    that night a wind started up and cleared all the snow off the roads and we got there the sky was clear with a 3 day record high temperature announced by the radio stations from Sheradon Wyoming all the days we were there
    the owner couldn't believe it
    he said he had to go to Casper to check our our next site.
    he came back that night and we were all eating and he said, "I really don't understand this weather."
    one of the crew said, "why what is happening?"
    he said, "20 miles south of us is blizzards ... there is blizzards to the west ... blizzards to the east ... blizzards to the north ... but here is clear dry and warm."
    another crew member said, "what do you think is causing it?"
    he looked at me directly and said, "I think I know but I am afraid to admit it"
    we went to casper and it was clear dry and warm all the days we were there.
    the weather man said, "heavy snot tonight."
    the snow didn't come
    the weather man said the next night, "well I don't know what happened to the snow but we are really going to get it tonight."
    no snow again
    the next night everyone is questioning the weather man and laughing and he says, "I don't know what is happening ... it is hitting everywhere by casper"
    we had to go home the next morning and the owner was afraid of the roads back
    but it was clear and dry the whole way

now how do you do this?
    we are in a reverse vector system
    this means what we reach for goes away and what we withdraw from or resist comes at us.
    any effort will get a counter effort
    even thought is a bit of an effort
    it is like trying to balance a bowling ball on the head of a pin
    you see in a bus a girl is looking at you
    you look back and immediately her head snaps away
    you are looking at a girl and the moment she looks back at you your head snaps away
    a boy likes this girl so he puts a tractor beam around her and this causes her to put up a pressor beam to push him away
    she's got a tractor beam around another boy which causes him to put up a pressor
    all the girls you are chasing are going away and all the girls you don't want are coming at you
    this works for anything ... getting jobs, getting your first car ... it is almost impossible your reach is so strong ... but if you have a car it is easy to get another because you are not reaching so much
    a pretty girl puts out a reverse tractor ... she wants someone who wants her
    she walks in a room and has such a vacuum going there every boy even those who don't see her has his head snap toward the pretty girls
    but if anyone pulls on this revers tractor is immediately snaps back ... because she is trying to inflow a person and the inflow snaps to an outflow
    and she knocks the boy away ... we called them teasers
    she usually meets a boy with a reverse tractor and the beams lock on and as long as she knows he loves her and as long as he knows she loves him the beams hold together
    if either one of them get the slightest idea that the other one doesn't want them .. the beams blow up and this is what you call the Hollywood marriages

so I use a trick ... I create the thought of what I want and I put it in the background so I am not thinking about it all the time by I still know I have an intention there
    I put it were the spirit is and just know I have the intention there
    and go about doing my business ,.. with the intention always in the background ...
    I put out the end thing I want as though it has already happened
    there will be a communication lag from the time you put out the thought to the time it happens
    but if you hold the intention there long enough the thought will come in
    this is why the rain stopped between the two lights
    when i am thinking nothing there is no effort counter effort and it happens ... the other thing was I didn't believe it would happen anyway so no effort
    so the game is to see how much you can shorten the communication lag and the vias ..
    making wind to clear the sky is a via ... just clear the sky
    bringing cold fronts down from Alaska to cool everything is a via
    just decide you are cooling the place and create a space about 200 miles around you

how much can you shorten it ... from clear sky in thailand to black clouds and heavy rain in less than a minute

you can do this
    you just need to practice

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 14th May 2013 at 13:56.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (14th May 2013), christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Gardener (15th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), nurgle (15th May 2013), psydney (15th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

maybe you won't believe this and maybe you can't but everyone believed in reincarnation in the days of Christ ... but Constantine needed a way to control the people so all passages of reincarnation was removed from the bible ... and he put in it's place The Persian idea of heaven and hell and one life to live so they can control the people ... there are stories of Christ in Tibet ... he was gone all those years ... and he was trained by the Tibetian buddhsit ...
    so this is another viewpoint ... isn't it? IS IT TRUE ??? anyone can say something is true ... but if it is a lie no matter who writes it no writing can change a lie to truth ...

We are on a prison planet ... it took them billions of years to create this ... NO ONE ESCAPES from a prison planet ... NO ONE until Siddhartha Gautama Buddha did 2500 years ago ... any religion that tells you that you have no power and only god has power and any other power is the devil will never get you off this planet
    it takes a being with a lot of power to get off this planet ... and giving all your power to a god that someone says exists isn't going to get you off the planet.

these are control religions ... I went back to see Christ on the Cross .. and started running the session myself using the class 8 auditor and her meter to do it.

I got back there ... Christ looked like he was in a very lot of pain ... I decided to go inside his body and see what was happening and a force a very big force was hitting me when I was in his body .. it was too much and I could not stay inside the body .. I got out and I saw a huge oval of gold light in front of him ... I thought he was making it .... I followed the light into the sky and it was a UFO ... and that UFO was hitting Christ with some kind of beam ... and it was flooding the crowd with pictures to create a future dark age ... I yelled ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ...

now IS THIS TRUE ..????? ... it was very real to me ... but it can also be just another can of worms ....

by the way ... the force fields that trapped us to this planet have been removed ... by the andromedians . ... if you die this time you can go home ... where ;ever that was .... so future?? ... i am staying here ... this place will be the new beginning for the entire universe and when it is safe for them to come down they will teach us and we will be new light of this universe ... why because we were the gods they sent here and to them we are still looked at as royalty and they are trying to free us ...

jim

If you are awake, aware and are the second coming of Buddha called Metteyya.... and Marshall Vian Summers are awake, aware and are a messenger of God.

How come you have different view and teachings? There are of course many things that are similar between your teachings/information, but also many things that are far apart. Isn't that like the old religion (or belief system) war is once more in play?

in the days of buddha we didn't expect this government would trap all the gods on prison planets as a solution ... but the truth is we had to trap all the gods on the planet ... because the governments would not come down here to stop us from opening up the new powers in spirits but a powerful god could stop it ... so those in the future in control of running this time we are in again had all the gods trapped on the planets so they would not be able to stop the process and we would control it from the future

now this comes from knowingness ... I have no pictures in the past or past lives to come up with future predictions ... I have to look and know ... from the future and that is was I see ... you can use your picture memory to try to predict the future but the memory is so bobby trapped with disinformation it is better to not use it ... just decide to KNOW ... and operate off the better part of you

jim
    Thanks again Jim,

I realise now that I was not clear enough with my question, I apologize for that. Marshall Vian Summers is not a messenger of the old testment God, which you say are trapped on the planet. He is a messenger of the GOD, the source that created all there is and all that is not and beyond, even you and me, the spirits, Metteyya, the viewpoints, the time whether linear or circular, the spaceships, the reptilians etc etc. So my question still stands:

If you are awake, aware and are the second coming of Buddha called Metteyya.... and Marshall Vian Summers are awake, aware and are a messenger of GOD (original source)

How come you have different views and teachings?
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #154
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

hiding inside yourself is not a solution either ,.. it is a temporary solution it works for now ... but in the next life ... would you even remember how to do it again?
    Hi Jim. The impression I got from Judy's statement was not one of "hiding" inside one's self, but of finally coming to the realization that our connection to "Source", to ultimate Truth, resides within and not without. Don't you think Siddhartha would agree with that?

so we have to be willing to face our dragons and get up and do something about it ... no matter what you do ... so you have the data and know the solution you will make it happen because there is no other known solution.
    Now I couldn't agree more with that. We all have our dragons to face, and they will not go away until we do so. Except for "the solution" part that is...There's more than one way to make a dog bark.

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Timely.. Time-less, message:

Truth is a Pathless Land

by J. Krishnamurti

What follows is the speech made by Jiddu Krishnamurti in 1929 when he dissolved the Order of the Star. The Order of the Star was the organization built around Krishnamurti by Theosophists who selected him at the age of 13 to be the vehicle for the return of the Christ, or Maitreya. He was raised accordingly, but after his enlightenment, he refused the role that had been prepared for him, disbanded the organization of which he was the head, and continued to teach on his own. His speech was made during the Dutch Camp of Ommen, in front of more than three thousand Star members, and with many thousands of Dutch people listening on the radio. Many of the concepts that are present in this speech are worth pondering on in the light of almost 70 years of spiritual history.

……..

We are going to discuss this morning the dissolution of the Order of the Star. Many will be delighted, and others will be rather sad. It is a question neither for rejoicing nor for sadness, because it is inevitable, as I am going to explain….

I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along any particular path. If you first understand that, then you will see how impossible it is to organize a belief. A belief is purely an individual matter, and you cannot and must not organize it. If you do, it becomes dead, crystallized; it becomes a creed, a sect, a religion, to be imposed on others.

This is what everyone throughout the world is attempting to do. Truth is narrowed down and made a plaything for those who are weak, for those who are only momentarily discontented. Truth cannot be brought down, rather the individual must make the effort to ascend to it. You cannot bring the mountain-top to the valley….

So that is the first reason, from my point of view, why the Order of the Star should be dissolved. In spite of this, you will probably form other Orders, you will continue to belong to other organizations searching for Truth. I do not want to belong to any organization of a spiritual kind; please understand this….

If an organization be created for this purpose, it becomes a crutch, a weakness, a bondage, and must cripple the individual, and prevent him from growing, from establishing his uniqueness, which lies in the discovery for himself of that absolute, unconditioned Truth. So that is another reason why I have decided, as I happen to be the Head of the Order, to dissolve it.

This is no magnificent deed, because I do not want followers, and I mean this. The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth. I am not concerned whether you pay attention to what I say or not. I want to do a certain thing in the world and I am going to do it with unwavering concentration. I am concerning myself with only one essential thing: to set man free. I desire to free him from all cages, from all fears, and not to found religions, new sects, nor to establish new theories and new philosophies. Then you will naturally ask me why I go the world over, continually speaking. I will tell you for what reason I do this; not because I desire a following, not because I desire a special group of special disciples. (How men love to be different from their fellow-men, however ridiculous, absurd and trivial their distinctions, may be! I do not want to encourage that absurdity.) I have no disciples, no apostles, either on earth or in the realm of spirituality.

Nor is it the lure of money, nor the desire to live a comfortable life, which attracts me. If I wanted to lead a comfortable life I would not come to a Camp or live in a damp country! I am speaking frankly because I want this settled once and for all. I do not want these childish discussions year after year.

A newspaper reporter, who interviewed me, considered it a magnificent act to dissolve an organization in which there were thousands and thousands of members. To him it was a great act because he said: “What will you do afterwards, how will you live? You will have no following, people will no longer listen to you.” If there are only five people who will listen, who will live, who have their faces turned towards eternity, it will be sufficient. Of what use is it to have thousands who do not understand, who are fully embalmed in prejudice, who do not want the new, but would rather translate the new to suit their own sterile, stagnant selves?….

Because I am free, unconditioned, whole, not the part, not the relative, but the whole Truth that is eternal, I desire those, who seek to understand me, to be free, not to follow me, not to make out of me a cage which will become a religion, a sect. Rather should they be free from all fears – from the fear of religion, from the fear of salvation, from the fear of spirituality, from the fear of love, from the fear of death, from the fear of life itself. As an artist paints a picture because he takes delight in that painting, because it is his self-expression, his glory, his well-being, so I do this and not because I want any thing from anyone. You are accustomed to authority, or to the atmosphere of authority which you think will lead you to spirituality. You think and hope that another can, by his extraordinary powers – a miracle – transport you to this realm of eternal freedom which is Happiness. Your whole outlook on life is based on that authority.

You have listened to me for three years now, without any change taking place except in the few. Now analyze what I am saying, be critical, so that you may understand thoroughly, fundamentally….

For eighteen years you have been preparing for this event, for the Coming of the World Teacher. For eighteen years you have organized, you have looked for someone who would give a new delight to your hearts and minds, who would transform your whole life, who would give you a new understanding; for someone who would raise you to a new plane of life, who would give you new encouragement, who would set you free – and now look what is happening! Consider, reason with yourselves, and discover in what way that belief has made you different – not with the superficial difference of the wearing of a badge, which is trivial, absurd. In what manner has such a belief swept away all unessential things of life? That is the only way to judge: in what way are you freer, greater, more dangerous to every society which is based on the false and the unessential? In what way have the members of this organization of the Star become different?….

You are all depending for your spirituality on someone else, for your happiness on someone else, for your enlightenment on someone else…. when I say look within yourselves for the enlightenment, for the glory, for the purification, and for the incorruptibility of the self, not one of you is willing to do it. There may be a few, but very, very few. So why have an organization?….

No man from outside can make you free; nor can organized worship, nor the immolation of yourselves for a cause, make you free; nor can forming yourselves into an organization, nor throwing yourselves into work, make you free. You use a typewriter to write letters, but you do not put it on an alter and worship it. But that is what you are doing when organizations become your chief concern. “How many members are there in it?” That is the first question I am asked by all newspaper reporters. “How many followers have you? By their number we shall judge whether what you say is true or false.” I do not know how many there are. I am not concerned with that. If there were even one man who had been set free, that were enough….

Again, you have the idea that only certain people hold the key to the Kingdom of Happiness. No one holds it. No one has the authority to hold that key. That key is your own self, and in the development and the purification and in the incorruptibility of that self alone is the Kingdom of Eternity….

You have been accustomed to being told how far you have advanced, what is your spiritual status. How childish! Who but yourself can tell you if you are incorruptible?….

But those who really desire to understand, who are looking to find that which is eternal, without a beginning and without an end, will walk together with greater intensity, will be a danger to everything that is unessential, to unrealities, to shadows. And they will concentrate, they will become the flame, because they understand. Such a body we must create, and that is my purpose. Because of that true friendship – which you do not seem to know – there will be real co-operation on the part of each one. And this not because of authority, not because of salvation, but because you really understand, and hence are capable of living in the eternal. This is a greater thing than all pleasure, than all sacrifice.

So those are some of the reasons why, after careful consideration for two years, I have made this decision. It is not from a momentary impulse. I have not been persuaded to it by anyone – I am not persuaded in such things. For two years I have been thinking about this, slowly, carefully, patiently, and I have now decided to disband the Order, as I happen to be its Head. You can form other organizations and expect someone else. With that I am not concerned, nor with creating new cages, new decorations for those cages. My only concern is to set men absolutely, unconditionally free.

29. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Anchor (16th May 2013), conk (14th May 2013), dianna (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Fred Steeves (14th May 2013), HaulinBananas (15th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), jiminii (14th May 2013), judymoon (14th May 2013), Muzz (14th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Nothingness (15th May 2013), Phoenix1304 (31st May 2013), RMorgan (14th May 2013), seko (14th May 2013), Sidney (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), thunder24 (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    this site has some LRH mp3s and the voice actually does sounds right on "Espinol.mp3" http://www.rr.cistron.nl/xenu/quotes.htm

way too short though....

i'm googling variations on:
    "free being" + LRH + mp3 + download

i need mp3, not video, to listen at work, prison planet? self imprisonment? nah... working with the land seems like a decent game... all the "space opera" stuff in many lectures, the "8" books, etc, always seemed a bit odd and inaccessible if not chaotic at times, lacking serenity of beingness and aesthetics at the least, but interesting all the same... more power to the liberating aspects and practical stuff that "works for you", for us, for any who really apply it...

thanks jim and everyone for building this thread.... out and about to work some soil....

~~y
    soundfrost is a free download. you can transfer any youtube video to mp3. Maybe any video, but it works on youtube videos if that would help you. Its very easy to use (if i can do it anybody can : )

it downloads as an "extension". I keep mine disabled except when I use it. Otherwise it runs in the background and I found it to be the cause of redirect software that is embedded in it. But it only does it if its enabled 24/7. Im sure there are other softwares available for this purpose besides this one.
    http://soundfrost.en.softonic.com/

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

hiding inside yourself is not a solution either ,.. it is a temporary solution it works for now ... but in the next life ... would you even remember how to do it again?
    Hi Jim. The impression I got from Judy's statement was not one of "hiding" inside one's self, but of finally coming to the realization that our connection to "Source", to ultimate Truth, resides within and not without. Don't you think Siddhartha would agree with that?

Now I couldn't agree more with that. We all have our dragons to face, and they will not go away until we do so. Except for "the solution" part that is...There's more than one way to make a dog bark.
    well outflow is more holly than inflow ... what I find that works for me is space .... the bigger you are the more you can do ... the purpose of the suppressive is to make your space smaller with fear ... so in the morning I get up .... I go out I send like a radar beam all the way up to canada and I move ;it in a slow circle covering USA and canada then go farther to europe down through africa and south america to the islands through australia trough all of asia until I have covered it all and on this beam I pick up all the counter intention to the survival of the planet and you kinda get an idea of little gold balls hitting your beam coming in and the counter intention just blows ..... all around the planet ... and your space gets so clean you can probably make any of your thoughts work that day also all negative thoughts that come in you just cancel them say that is not true and make them go away too

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (14th May 2013), christian (14th May 2013), conk (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sidney (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    who?????????

jim
    i have a different perspective on this. i don't feel trapped on earth, or that i lost something at some point. i (as a soul) use the bodies here because i find the experience useful. having an easy life where you can create everything you want with just a thought is totally unappealing to me. that doesn't help with soul growth, it would just be an endless boring existence. discomfort and struggle is what facilitates growth and that is just what's great about earth. we have discomfort and struggle in abundance, along with plenty of other "negative" things as well as their polar opposites. the "negative" things exist so we can appreciate the "positive" things even more.

you're probably right that many souls came here during the last 500 years, originate elsewhere and have only a dozen or so lives. that's why it's so hard for them to be successful in life or why they feel like they don't belong here. it takes time getting used to earth life. i've had more lives (93 as a human) and that's probably why i'm waiting for the earth changes and the fight for survival before any "golden age" starts. it's a final highlight in terms of soul growth and afterwards come the well-deserved holidays.

from a soul's perspective all our lives are just "viewpoints" (as you describe them) to help us grow, but imprisoning "viewpoints", or putting them full of implants, black magic and whatnot, will not harm the soul as that which "views" or experiences. ultimately this imprisonment and the implants etc. fulfill a useful purpose because without them we would be unable to experience those things that we, from a human perspective (not seeing the big picture), term "negative".
    there are also those who are here like me ...with no karma ... we borrow other peoples pictures since we have none of our own .. but I stopped that because I hate pain and I don't want their headaches .... The GE has pictures to in me ... I just look at them ...but I am separate ... in this serene place ... watching all of this ... but I can pretend to be angry if I need it .... but sometimes too much ... knocks the heck out of others ... so I can tolerate them and know the negative is not them ... it is all this garbage put in them but there are also those who deliberately put out negative to deliberately pull you down ... those I just look at ... don't answer anything and tell them with a friendly face ... oh .. sorry I got to go ... I don't need their think me or the conversation they use that is designed to lower the tone level and make less of your conversation ... so I find staying around high tone people more fun to be with for me
    but I guess it is up to the person what he wants to experience

jim

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sidney (14th May 2013), Sierra (18th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #159
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

war in heaven
    war on earth
    prison planet
    ETs
    drama drama drama

Right... right... right... and in doing so, "they" have won... how?

"Their" activity of enturbulation in the world of this planet has driven you to shrink your space down to a point one needs a microscope to locate the micrometer size cubicle you decided to have influence over somewhere in your skull or may be your heart or solar plexus.

jiminii touched upon the size of the physical space one can influence in post #20 as well as in post # 134

So, the "drama" "they" keep feeding out there via their network is designed to make one withdraw from a larger physical sphere of influence down to one's garden or living room; if even that. LRH called them the "Merchants of Chaos" or the "Merchants of Fear" since they "create"/manufacture a "Dangerous Environment" via their news and imminent catastrophes, etc... so that very few people keep their focus of thwarting what they are doing in Afghanistan or Iraq and get siphoned into Sandy Hook and guns or Boston and bombs, making it "closer to home" and locking everyone into their "own home."

... see?

All of which was summarized by a George Hoover in his Bill Birnes interview:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The answer to the question:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Audio (1 minute, must listen):
    http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3
    Transcript:
    GEORGE NOORY: What we don’t know about the situation at Roswell is whether these were extraterrestrial, whether they came from a hollow Earth, whether they came from another dimension. We don’t know this, right?

BILL BIRNES: We don’t. The only clue that I had was from this Naval officer – he was from the Office of Naval intelligence, ONI, called George Hoover; we’ve talked about him before – who said that he was “the Corso of the Navy,” and that the military believed, and he said he knew, that these entities were not so much interplanetary, but they were literally time-travelers.

And the big secret is that they were us from the future and that we and they had the same powers – and that was the real fear of the government, that we have the ability to manipulate reality around us.

We’ve always had that ability, we just didn’t know how to use it, and if we ever learned how to use it and we’re not ready for it, we would cause chaos. And that was the big secret that the Navy eventually found out.

As for Lester Levenson and his discoveries... many people have tried to impart it in many different words...

Alex Collier's friends:

Quote "The pain you carry is the love you withhold"
    Ho'oponopono

---

And for those who are familiar with Dianetics and Scientology terminology and processing of finding that little thought -- known as a "postulate" -- they had which generated the ensuing circumstances that made that little thought come through as true in their current reality... whether that thought occurred to them when teenagers, 5 years old or 10,000 or 1 billion years ago... same results in the "Here and Now."
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th May 2013 at 15:17.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Gardener (15th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), Jean-Marie (14th May 2013), jiminii (14th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), TheVoyager (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

jim

in the days of buddha we didn't expect this government would trap all the gods on prison planets as a solution ... but the truth is we had to trap all the gods on the planet ... because the governments would not come down here to stop us from opening up the new powers in spirits but a powerful god could stop it ... so those in the future in control of running this time we are in again had all the gods trapped on the planets so they would not be able to stop the process and we would control it from the future

now this comes from knowingness ... I have no pictures in the past or past lives to come up with future predictions ... I have to look and know ... from the future and that is was I see ... you can use your picture memory to try to predict the future but the memory is so bobby trapped with disinformation it is better to not use it ... just decide to KNOW ... and operate off the better part of you

jim
    Thanks again Jim,

I realise now that I was not clear enough with my question, I apologize for that. Marshall Vian Summers is not a messenger of the old testment God, which you say are trapped on the planet. He is a messenger of the GOD, the source that created all there is and all that is not and beyond, even you and me, the spirits, Metteyya, the viewpoints, the time whether linear or circular, the spaceships, the reptilians etc etc. So my question still stands:

If you are awake, aware and are the second coming of Buddha called Metteyya.... and Marshall Vian Summers are awake, aware and are a messenger of GOD (original source)

How come you have different views and teachings?
    I don't know what marshall talks about and I stay away from christian dogma ... like you are a sinner and only god has power and only power through jesus is valid ... these are all control methods to shrink your space and make you feel small and it will not free you as a being ... all this dogma was created by the priest that got together and rewrote the bible to suit them and use it to control people through religion ... I am my own maser ... if I don't see it I don't believe it ... it may be true ... who knows ... but I don't go that path because they are just running memory circuits ... dogma .. they don't really know or can totally believe it and I can prove it

when a christian comes up to you and starts running his dogma on you just tell him with surety that he is right ... and watch him go into total confusion .. and he keeps giving you his dogma and you keep saying it is true ... all these memory circuits that he has never been able to prove to himself starts blowing up in his head ... and he looks totally lost .. and then you can say ... "are you a little bit confused?"
    he will say yes
    you say, "would you like to handle that?"
    and he will say, "yes"
    so give him a book that gives facts he can see and he will buy it

you see they have a circuit to handle any kind of argument ... but they don't have a circuit to handle any kind of agreement ... and he can't prove what he says ... so the circuits blow up in his head
    jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 14th May 2013 at 14:49.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), Jean-Marie (14th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 1 8 18 30 LastLast