+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst 1 14 24 30 LastLast

Thread: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

1. Link to Post #461
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

Christine thankyou for that post... I would dissagree though with my discarding of his abilities... I acknowledged them, and "suggested" a "different" application of said abilities...

grassy fields we play
    if but only for today
    tomarrow shall come
    and continue the war drum?

nay, I say think before you say
    rain here and not there
    some angel is playing HAARP
    with the atmosphere...

a flower is grown
    as WE ALL have shown
    but thought needs to be given
    before destruction is sown...

flowers in the desert would b nice... food in the desert would b nice.... calming the sun would b nice... perspective perspective perspective....

Jim, I appologize for being rude to you.
    Let there b peace on earth
    feed the world
    Last edited by thunder24; 23rd May 2013 at 00:37.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

berry (29th May 2013), Christine (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (23rd May 2013), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #462
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

can I add the poem of one of my songs?

there is a planet shades of a flower
    and the flower's holding sweet scents of spring
    and a breath of life in the morning's hour
    and in evenings mist colors fill the sea
    and peace seals the night in the stars tasty showers
    planet of a flower

in a ruined shake is an old time miller
    and he thinks of times he used the seed
    but the times have past for his friend the tiller
    and his work is done never to return
    and he fades away deep in thoughts for his lover
    planet of a flower

kisses touch the old and lonely
    bringing dreams of distant land
    some will seek and some will follow
    by the sea side waves that tower
    planet of a flower

now the planets secret lies in its keeper
    and the keepers heart is pure as gold
    and in space of mind brings on the reaper
    who shares his seed with his friendly smile
    and the planet lost in time
    sings of a flower
    Wow! Can we have the soundtrack please Jim?
    google mij yodeling astrologer ... it will reveal my name but bill also has his name stuck out here in the world ... so why not
    google jim holmberg .... and look at the wikipedia review of my album done in 1969 in 3 hours with one 12 string guitar ... wish they would have given me more time to make it better ... but the sound effects that came out of it from my own idea of looping tape recorder tracks made the sounds quite awesome and they didn't want to change it
    \
    jim

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (23rd May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), wegge (23rd May 2013)

5. Link to Post #463
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Hi jim, again:

[...]

... keep that pole shift from happening to a later date ...

jim
    Hi jim,

Where is that idea of a pole shift coming from?

And what kind of pole shift? Magnetic inversion? Earth crust slipping over mantle (and what would cause that)? Earth rotation axis shifting from current 23 degrees with respect to ecliptic (and what would cause that)?
    Because...

There is free will intention and then there is mind-controlled, implanted intention (the so-called "balance").

MSM, but mostly the alternative media, have been pounding on their readers various schemes of catastrophes for years now.

So, let me try to explain this with the example of the "pole shift".

For most of the population (~80%) the instant reaction is "We don't want that!" Protesting such an occurrence to their gods via prayers, thoughts, visualizations, etc... hence the focus is on "protesting" such an event instead of on keeping "creating" our space-time with a non-event.

The funneling of a population focus in a certain direction is fully intended by TPTB and is an application of "black magic," "Black Dianetics" and "Reverse Scientology"... triggering wholesale implant engrams; not the least of which is the R6 implant:

[...]

Although it’s a fairly simple implant but it was quite effective in lousing people up because it interrupted them from creating what they would have created and took away what mock-ups that he did have and it stop the cycle and it put something there that is unwanted and so when they tried to create, they created it [the “unwanted”]. They fixed his attention by “protest.”

[...]
    Not difficult to make sensitive individuals, with some clout over their community -- local or web wide, have "visions" of catastrophes -- via electronic telepathy or whatever tech of brain heterodyning they have -- and have those "visions" match past catastrophes' environments and conditions (especially R6).

Hence, such a "pole shift," instead of being a non-existent "natural" one, becomes a "man made" one via humanity's creative, "collective" unconscious.

See?
    I got it ... that is exactly right .... they are trying to get us to collectively destroy the planet so they can seize the resources

jim

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (23rd May 2013), berry (29th May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (23rd May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), kirolak (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

7. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Yes, everytime I read about what PTB will do, the doom scenario, and then, a few months later, I read about the fact that they did it, and that as black magic is, they told us in advance in a hidden manner, I almost always think that it is us that gave them the idea. We are a well of creation, endless dark ideas they can take from and follow up on. So take the illuminati deck of cards, examine everyone of them and make your creations based on that deck of card. Much easier that way.

In fact, I do not think it is always the case, I do think they plan stuff as well, but often they take what we, in the alternative media, deliver on a silver plate.

Edit: definitely very interesting music Jim
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd May 2013 at 04:28.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Anchor (27th May 2013), berry (29th May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), InCiDeR (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

planet of a flower

planet of a flower

planet of a flower

sings of a flower
    google mij yodeling astrologer ... it will reveal my name but bill also has his name stuck out here in the world ... so why not
    google jim holmberg .... and look at the wikipedia review of my album done in 1969 in 3 hours with one 12 string guitar ... wish they would have given me more time to make it better ... but the sound effects that came out of it from my own idea of looping tape recorder tracks made the sounds quite awesome and they didn't want to change it
    \
    jim
    HOLY COW- VERY NICE!!!! INTRODUCING....MIJ the yodeling astrologer I have some catching up to do on this thread, but wanted to post this. Really interesting and soothing music Jim.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

araucaria (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), HaulinBananas (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swan (23rd May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (24th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #466
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)

planet of a flower

planet of a flower

planet of a flower

sings of a flower
    \
    jim
    HOLY COW- VERY NICE!!!! INTRODUCING....MIJ the yodeling astrologer I have some catching up to do on this thread, but wanted to post this. Really interesting and soothing music Jim.
    here is the last song .. that I created the miracle effect I wanted to do that I did accidentally in a hollywood studio

this is my Chinese wife
    and this is a Chinese movie studio where they made the original Monkey king movies long ago ,, this is the story of a monk who went to the West to bring back the scriptures of Buddhism from India and bring them back into China it is called .. "Journey to the West The Legend of the Monkey King"

the second video is a burial ground for emperors ... those big round mounds on the ground used to be pagoda's made of all concrete ...

my wife is a policeman .. and she practically owns the town and she is a crystal ...
    they locked one of our wheels to our car in a wrong parking place ,, some people dressed like military came around demanding money ... she calls someone up ... and they immediately take off the lock ... and one of the Chinese in the military truck said "who the hell is she? "

she is very powerful

so I am well protected

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 07:31.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (23rd May 2013), berry (29th May 2013), Bo Atkinson (23rd May 2013), Christine (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), HaulinBananas (23rd May 2013), InCiDeR (23rd May 2013), kanishk (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Prodigal Son (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sidney (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (23rd May 2013)

13. Link to Post #467
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Wow, I knew it had to be good! Many thanks Jim, I’m sure this personal aside will be very useful in getting your message across. Your beautiful wife sounds like the ultimate iron fist in a velvet glove and a part of what Bill has called the ‘spiritual conspiracy’. They’re leaving us to do their dirty work, you say. Too bad for them that we are doing something completely different.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Some of you may have seen this before, but I came across it for the first time today. It's in a number of places on the net.

It could be a large part of the mission statement for the Avalon Forum. Enjoy
    and be inspired.

-------

On the surface of our world right now there is war, violence, and craziness, and things may seem dark. But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something is happening underground. An inner revolution is taking place, and certain individuals are being called to a higher light. It is a silent revolution. From the inside out. From the ground up. This is a global co-operation that has sleeper cells in every nation. It is a planetary Spiritual Conspiracy.

You won't likely see us on TV. You won't read about us in the newspaper. You won't hear from us on the radio. We don't seek glory. We don't wear any uniform. We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles. We are in every country and culture of the world, in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

Most of us work anonymously, seeking not recognition of name, but profound transformation of life, working quietly behind the scenes. You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice. We go undercover, not concerned for who takes the final credit, but simply that the work gets done.

Many of us may seem to have normal jobs. But behind the external storefront is where the deeper work takes place. With the individual and collective power of our minds and hearts we spread passion, knowledge, and joy to all. Some call us the Conscious Army, as together we co-create a new world.

Our orders come from the Spiritual Intelligence Agency, instructing us to drop soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking. Poems; hugs; music; photography; smiles; acts of kindness; movies; meditation; prayer; dance; websites; social activism; blogs; inspirational articles; words and messages of truth. We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." That is the motto that fills our hearts. We know this is the path to profound transformation. We know that quietly and humbly, individually and collectively, we have the power of all the oceans combined.

At first glance, our work is not even visible. It is slow and meticulous, like the formation of mountains. And yet, with our combined efforts, entire tectonic plates are being shaped and moved for centuries to come.

Love is the religion we come to share. And you don't need to be highly educated, or have exceptional knowledge, to understand it. Love arises from the intelligence of the heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all living beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Nobody else can do it for you. Yet don't forget, we are all here supporting you. We are now recruiting.

Perhaps you will join us — or already have. For in this spiritual conspiracy, all are welcome, and all are loved. The door is always open.

Here’s a review of Jim’s music:
    Quote MIJ - Yodeling Astrologer (Aka Color By Numbers) (us 1969)

When MIJ, aka Jim Holmberg was found by ESP, yodeling by the fountain in Washington Square Park,
    on a hot, summer Sunday afternoon, he explained that an auto accident had fractured his skull
    and impaired his hearing. But it had also altered his perceptions and enabled him to do things
    that he did not understand, but which worked musically. The next day ESP sent him into the
    studio. With Onno Scholtze's help, Mij explored the possibilities of multiple reverb to provide
    a series of echoes for his yodeling. When the project was completed, both participants continued
    to reverberate. They may be reverberating still.

Personnel:
    * Jim Holmberg (vocals and guitar)

Tracks:
    01. Two Stars 3:54
    02. Grok (Martian Love Call) 7:03
    03. Romeo & Juliet 3:15
    04. Little Boy 4:17
    05. Lookin' Out Today 3:40
    06. Door Keys 4:46
    07. Planet of a Flower 4:18
    08. Never Be Free 4:23
    09. Look Into The (K)Night 8:04

All compositions by Jim Holmberg (Syndicore Music BMI).

Credits:
    Recorded in 3 hrs., Jan. 12, 1969 at A-1 Sound, NYC. Engineered by Onno Scholtze. Original Jacket
    design by Baby Jerry. Original Drawing by Ron Bunzl. Production Manager: Tom Abbs. Remastering by
    Douglas McGregor. Original cover art from the collection of Gregor Kessler. Design & Layout by
    Miles Bachman, Michael Sanzone and Fumi Tomita.

Press Quotes:
    "One of the more timeless titles in the ESP catalog."
    ~ Weirdo Records
    ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-----------------
    "...his music is heartfelt and quite shockingly memorable and no less relevant and fun today as
    it was almost 40 years ago"
    ~ Raul D'Gama Rose, All About Jazz

Reviews:
    Just when we thought all the weird dusty corners of strange and magical sounds had been uncovered
    from the vast archives of the ESP label, something new to us, shiny and unbelievably wonderful
    gets unearthed. MIJ is the strangely cryptic moniker of Jim Holberg, (or on second thought not
    so strange as we just realized, it's his name spelled backwards!) who was discovered in
    Washington Square Park on a hot summer day in 1969 yodeling and playing guitar by ESP label head
    Bernard Stoller. But this wasn't any country western or Swiss Alps yodeling, this was some
    freaked out high-keening spacey Martian kind of yodeling. The kind that cuts through time and
    space and penetrates your subconscious. Blown away by his street performance, Stoller invited
    Holberg into the studio the next day to record a full length album and in just three hours with
    an array of echo effects and a patient and agreeable engineer, the Yodeling Astrologer was born.
    Apparently Holberg had explained to Stoller that after being injured in an auto-accident that
    had fractured his skull and impaired his hearing, his perceptions became altered and he began
    to do things musically that he couldn't comprehend but they somehow worked, and indeed they do.
    With both voice and guitar reverbed to the nth degree, this is some Donovan meet Dreamies meets
    Curt Boetchner of The Millenium psych-folk magic. So awesome and beautiful, weird and dreamy,
    with well-written songs and just enough freaky yodeling that won't scare off the folks who might
    be put off by the concept of, well, freaky yodeling. We've been playing this nearly everyday,
    it's so good.
    ~ By Aquarius Records

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sidney (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (23rd May 2013)

15. Link to Post #468
    Thanks

zero 0 the fool

With light step, as if earth and its trammels had little power to restrain him, a young man in gorgeous vestments pauses at the brink of a precipice among the great heights of the world; he surveys the blue distance before him-its expanse of sky rather than the prospect below. His act of eager walking is still indicated, though he is stationary at the given moment; his dog is still bounding. The edge which opens on the depth has no terror; it is as if angels were waiting to uphold him, if it came about that he leaped from the height. His countenance is full of intelligence and expectant dream. He has a rose in one hand and in the other a costly wand, from which depends over his right shoulder a wallet curiously embroidered. He is a prince of the other world on his travels through this one-all amidst the morning glory, in the keen air. The sun, which shines behind him, knows whence he came, whither he is going, and how he will return by another path after many days. He is the spirit in search of experience. Many symbols of the Instituted Mysteries are summarized in this card, which reverses, under high warrants, all the confusions that have preceded it.

this is the interpretation on the back of the album ,, the front and back are on the links below

and another description of the fool below

In his Manual of Cartomancy, Grand Orient has a curious suggestion of the office of Mystic Fool, as apart of his process in higher divination; but it might call for more than ordinary gifts to put it into operation. We shall see how the card fares according to the common arts of fortune-telling, and it will be an example, to those who can discern, of the fact, otherwise so evident, that the Trumps Major had no place originally in the arts of psychic gambling, when cards are used as the counters and pretexts. Of the circumstances under which this art arose we know, however, very little. The conventional explanations say that the Fool signifies the flesh, the sensitive life, and by a peculiar satire its subsidiary name was at one time the alchemist, as depicting folly at the most insensate stage.

http://vice.typepad.com/.shared/imag.../mij_cover.jpg

http://vice.typepad.com/.shared/imag...1098left_3.jpg
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 10:49.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

17. Link to Post #469
    Thanks

Wow, I knew it had to be good! Many thanks Jim, I’m sure this personal aside will be very useful in getting your message across. Your beautiful wife sounds like the ultimate iron fist in a velvet glove and a part of what Bill has called the ‘spiritual conspiracy’. They’re leaving us to do their dirty work, you say. Too bad for them that we are doing something completely different.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Some of you may have seen this before, but I came across it for the first time today. It's in a number of places on the net.

It could be a large part of the mission statement for the Avalon Forum. Enjoy
    and be inspired.

-------

On the surface of our world right now there is war, violence, and craziness, and things may seem dark. But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something is happening underground. An inner revolution is taking place, and certain individuals are being called to a higher light. It is a silent revolution. From the inside out. From the ground up. This is a global co-operation that has sleeper cells in every nation. It is a planetary Spiritual Conspiracy.

You won't likely see us on TV. You won't read about us in the newspaper. You won't hear from us on the radio. We don't seek glory. We don't wear any uniform. We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles. We are in every country and culture of the world, in cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

Most of us work anonymously, seeking not recognition of name, but profound transformation of life, working quietly behind the scenes. You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice. We go undercover, not concerned for who takes the final credit, but simply that the work gets done.

Many of us may seem to have normal jobs. But behind the external storefront is where the deeper work takes place. With the individual and collective power of our minds and hearts we spread passion, knowledge, and joy to all. Some call us the Conscious Army, as together we co-create a new world.

Our orders come from the Spiritual Intelligence Agency, instructing us to drop soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking. Poems; hugs; music; photography; smiles; acts of kindness; movies; meditation; prayer; dance; websites; social activism; blogs; inspirational articles; words and messages of truth. We each express ourselves in our own unique ways, with our own unique gifts and talents.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." That is the motto that fills our hearts. We know this is the path to profound transformation. We know that quietly and humbly, individually and collectively, we have the power of all the oceans combined.

At first glance, our work is not even visible. It is slow and meticulous, like the formation of mountains. And yet, with our combined efforts, entire tectonic plates are being shaped and moved for centuries to come.

Love is the religion we come to share. And you don't need to be highly educated, or have exceptional knowledge, to understand it. Love arises from the intelligence of the heart, embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all living beings.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Nobody else can do it for you. Yet don't forget, we are all here supporting you. We are now recruiting.

Perhaps you will join us — or already have. For in this spiritual conspiracy, all are welcome, and all are loved. The door is always open.

Here’s a review of Jim’s music:
    Quote MIJ - Yodeling Astrologer (Aka Color By Numbers) (us 1969)

When MIJ, aka Jim Holmberg was found by ESP, yodeling by the fountain in Washington Square Park,
    on a hot, summer Sunday afternoon, he explained that an auto accident had fractured his skull
    and impaired his hearing. But it had also altered his perceptions and enabled him to do things
    that he did not understand, but which worked musically. The next day ESP sent him into the
    studio. With Onno Scholtze's help, Mij explored the possibilities of multiple reverb to provide
    a series of echoes for his yodeling. When the project was completed, both participants continued
    to reverberate. They may be reverberating still.

Personnel:
    * Jim Holmberg (vocals and guitar)

Tracks:
    01. Two Stars 3:54
    02. Grok (Martian Love Call) 7:03
    03. Romeo & Juliet 3:15
    04. Little Boy 4:17
    05. Lookin' Out Today 3:40
    06. Door Keys 4:46
    07. Planet of a Flower 4:18
    08. Never Be Free 4:23
    09. Look Into The (K)Night 8:04

All compositions by Jim Holmberg (Syndicore Music BMI).

Credits:
    Recorded in 3 hrs., Jan. 12, 1969 at A-1 Sound, NYC. Engineered by Onno Scholtze. Original Jacket
    design by Baby Jerry. Original Drawing by Ron Bunzl. Production Manager: Tom Abbs. Remastering by
    Douglas McGregor. Original cover art from the collection of Gregor Kessler. Design & Layout by
    Miles Bachman, Michael Sanzone and Fumi Tomita.

Press Quotes:
    "One of the more timeless titles in the ESP catalog."
    ~ Weirdo Records
    ----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-----------------
    "...his music is heartfelt and quite shockingly memorable and no less relevant and fun today as
    it was almost 40 years ago"
    ~ Raul D'Gama Rose, All About Jazz

Reviews:
    Just when we thought all the weird dusty corners of strange and magical sounds had been uncovered
    from the vast archives of the ESP label, something new to us, shiny and unbelievably wonderful
    gets unearthed. MIJ is the strangely cryptic moniker of Jim Holberg, (or on second thought not
    so strange as we just realized, it's his name spelled backwards!) who was discovered in
    Washington Square Park on a hot summer day in 1969 yodeling and playing guitar by ESP label head
    Bernard Stoller. But this wasn't any country western or Swiss Alps yodeling, this was some
    freaked out high-keening spacey Martian kind of yodeling. The kind that cuts through time and
    space and penetrates your subconscious. Blown away by his street performance, Stoller invited
    Holberg into the studio the next day to record a full length album and in just three hours with
    an array of echo effects and a patient and agreeable engineer, the Yodeling Astrologer was born.
    Apparently Holberg had explained to Stoller that after being injured in an auto-accident that
    had fractured his skull and impaired his hearing, his perceptions became altered and he began
    to do things musically that he couldn't comprehend but they somehow worked, and indeed they do.
    With both voice and guitar reverbed to the nth degree, this is some Donovan meet Dreamies meets
    Curt Boetchner of The Millenium psych-folk magic. So awesome and beautiful, weird and dreamy,
    with well-written songs and just enough freaky yodeling that won't scare off the folks who might
    be put off by the concept of, well, freaky yodeling. We've been playing this nearly everyday,
    it's so good.
    ~ By Aquarius Records
    the above is exactly what I thought ,, but i had no proof ... thought I would have to do all of it myself

jim

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

19. Link to Post #470
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Yes, everytime I read about what PTB will do, the doom scenario, and then, a few months later, I read about the fact that they did it, and that as black magic is, they told us in advance in a hidden manner, I almost always think that it is us that gave them the idea. We are a well of creation, endless dark ideas they can take from and follow up on. So take the illuminati deck of cards, examine everyone of them and make your creations based on that deck of card. Much easier that way.

In fact, I do not think it is always the case, I do think they plan stuff as well, but often they take what we, in the alternative media, deliver on a silver plate.

they take whatever we have and degraded it with little bits of negativity to bring you down without your realizing it ... you have conversations with them and they pretend to be your best friend but you always leave feeling worst than you came .... these are the knife in back people ... pretense while at the same time slowly running the dagger into your back

jim

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Gardener (25th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

21. Link to Post #471
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

here is the last song .. that I created the miracle effect I wanted to do that I did accidentally in a hollywood studio

[...]
    jim
    "Theta" in a can...

Now, having an idea of what can be inserted into sound waves or even the "blanks" between soundwaves... how can one manage to trust all these "New Age" "meditation" tapes, CDs, DVDs, downloaded mp3, etc?
    More to the point:

Quote Orgone In A Can

I have never been interested very much in radionics, but the events of the last months stimulated me to focus a little more on the subject.

Substantially it started with the Obama-Obama-Obama mind broadcast the day (it was night here) Obama was elected for president in the US.( It was posted in the "Radionics for O´Bomber and witches in the White House" - thread.)

From then on we had had a lot of etheric interference within the last weeks, and, as it was perceptible, most of this stuff was based on some sort of permanent radionic harassment.

Radionic assaults seem to be the most used strategies to wear us down and crush our spirits step by step. At least since fall... maybe also as a "reward" for my blogging (in German) which slowly got a little more daily hits.

Boosting turned out to be helpful, but we were not able to stop the negativity building up in the house and our personal relationships.

At a certain point, when thinking how to stop this, I remembered a conversation I had several years ago with a musician who was also running a sound recording studio together with another musician.

This guy told me about a "trick" they were using, when some recording sessions started to load up with bad moods and feelings. They used to make some "blackbox"-recordings on days with great creative atmosphere. That means they recorded this atmosphere with a microphone within a soundproof box. What they got was, acoustically, some low white noise. But, it had turned out that these recordings, when played over speakers, lightened up the atmosphere and brought a good feeling back into the studio.

So I tried to use this for my purposes.

About 3 years ago I had made an orgone can. That means I had put a smaller food tin can within a bigger one and filled the space between with metal shavings, quartz and resin. I regularly use it to charge crystals or whatever else...

So I had already a space containing great energy and atmosphere at my hands... no need to wait for better days.

Put a microphone inside, a bigger piece of orgonite on top in order to close the can and started recording on my hard drive.

After a few minutes I saved the file and played it on the speakers. And it was astonishing!

It was like being in a strong stream of orgone when sitting in front of the speakers.
    Second thing was, that the radionic interference was noticeably decreased.
    Third is, it is then very easy to boost a target.

I transferred the file on a Compact Disc to have it portable, for example in the car or at work. And it works also from the compact!

So the CD is like an orgone can, one can open it up and release the orgone, when playing this white noise.

It is easy for everyone to repeat the experiment. All you need is an orgonite with a cavity big enough to put a small microphone in for recording the sound of orgone.

So this works similar to a succor punch, but I´m not sure if it is able to block surveillance or some radionic signal completely.

It is a helpful tool, but, all in all it is a passive measure.

Passive measures are useful but a determined assault will probably need to be met head-on and defeated. Otherwise, they probably will keep increasing the pressure.

What I found helpful is, when boosting, one can aim the stream of healthy orgone at a desired target. And this works very, very well, at least as I had experienced it.

Please be also cautious to make your own orgone record! To be sure to have a healthy orgone track, which is not contaminated with other kinds of etheric signatures. I´m quite sure that music industry is regularly and widely making use of this effect.

Try it yourself and have fun! It´s easy. But keep always in mind, that this does not replace orgonite and gifting! It does not replace boosting from the heart and predator blasting, as you can read and learn at donebydooney!

It does not replace anything, it is just an additional discovery which may be useful. OK?

Manfred 03 Jan 2009 17:34

Re: Orgone In A Can

For testing the effect, feel free to download some white noise from the orgone can:

http://www.orgonart.at/orgoneinacan.htm
    [site seems to be down]

Enjoy!

Manfred

Makes me wonder what else was recorded with these early tape recordings of LRH's lectures which have by now been remastered and "improved" and turned digital, etc... losing the initial "intention" and "theta" accompanying the lectures...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Gardener (25th May 2013), kanishk (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sidney (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), wegge (23rd May 2013)

23. Link to Post #472
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I was pondering that the other day Flash. Only with regards to the foreshadowing in tv and movies, wondering just by observing those telltale signs of something sinister to come, that it is actually THAT which created/carried out the plot. Food for thought.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Christine (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Hervé (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #473
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Christine steps in....

There is a message between the lines here. Can you see it?

Others (masters, star children, chanellers, and Avalon members) are giving us the same message and we hear the words and forget the content.

Why are we so afraid to accept our power? What is implanted into our psyche that makes us run to some "Supreme Being (God)" for advice and comfort when it is within us to know all along. It is the most difficult initiation of all is to accept that YOU are the one who is creating your reality. It does imply RESPONSIBILITY. So when jiminii says that it is hard being him, I would join him in that sentiment.

We create unconsciously, subliminally and constantly.

Thunder24, do you see the irony of your statement, on one hand you acknowledge jiminii’s claims that he can change weather by telling him to knock it off and on the other hand you discard that he has the force to do any such thing.

To not derail the thread I will post my story later, it is the result that is in context here.

I was standing on a bluff overlooking the Pacific ocean in Mexico, my grief, despair and fury was so great that to calm myself I looked out over the ocean. It was a beautiful blue sky day and the water was sparkling and calm. What transpired before my eyes was that a water funnel formed some distant off shore, as I watched in amazement a dark cloud formed in the sky as the water was sucked into it … and then violently shaking my tears came, pouring out all the pent up emotion. Within a half hour the sky darkened and filled with clouds and it poured rain for three hours straight.

It has never left my consciousness to see with all my five senses how powerful an emotion can be. This hasn’t happened again in quite that dramatic of a way but I learned a lesson and it has stayed with me.

Listen to the message…. not the messenger.

Accept who you are.

P.S. I just want to humbly add here that there are soooo many on Avalon who have shared their stories publicly and in private, who have abilities that they are trying to understand, who have been literally smashed to keep them from sharing their stories... to fulfilling their mission. I feel blessed to be here in such stellar company.
    Thank you so much for sharing that story. Isn't it amazing how our emotions manifest things of this sort? I suppose the whole idea is THAT, only which would be under our control instead of the emotion being in control, if that makes any sense at all.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th May 2013 at 01:55. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Flash (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #474
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Padmé (here)
    Why has my actual post, my response to Jiminii and his subsequent post been removed?????????? It doesnt even show up on the list when you go via my profile...
    Mod hat on.

Slow learner much? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post676309

They were deleted for excessive hostility, same as the 20 posts yesterday, deleted by Paul on the other LRH thread.

Negative, nasty and hostile. Enough. One full day of nastiness on multiple threads is enough. You've made your intent perfectly clear.

I find this thread extremely valuable and I am tired of the tension you create.

The universe ANSWERS and when listening to the experience just described, I can SEE how awake and aware a beginner at this stuff must be. Truth is valuable. There *are* no classes in this stuff, Admiral Holder said the reason the PTB are terrified of us finding our power is the chaos that will ensue, and here, you have a small tiny example. Some Avalon members can control weather, others "accidentally or otherwise" break streetlamps walking down the street. We are at the time, where these events are going to increase among the population, and your attempting to short circuit the sharing here with rude arrogant behavior is not acceptable.

Back off.

Padme, you have been given permission to talk to Bill individually, which is a rare event. Take advantage of it instead of now twisting your words to a personal attack on Jimini's experiences. Get off the thread, and quit making it a negative experience for everyone else interested in the subject.

Start your own thread, "Why I hate Scientology" if you need to keep it up.

Keep it up here, and I'll remove your posts as Paul removed your posts on the other LRH thread. Keep it up further, and I am pretty sure you will be sent on vacation.

Mod hat off.

Sierra

Obnoxious much?

Perhaps that mod hat is on a little too tight there, Sierra. It seems to be cutting off the blood circulation to that area of your brain that governs judgement. Your ego is still getting plenty of blood, evidently, as it is "crushing street lamps" the world over.

I've followed this thread off and on for days, and just read it front to back for the hell of it. Show me the hostility? Show me the nastiness? This woman has been reasonable the whole way through.

I have no dog in this fight. I have no problem with Jiminii, nor with the numerous Scientology threads going on at the moment here on Project Scientol...er...Project Avalon. Seriously, I really don't. Some of the Ron'sOrg stuff is really fascinating and I've had a fun time reading it. I've known the difference between Hubbard's early stuff and the stuff passing now as 'Scientology' for a while now so I don't get too worked up over it. I'm not here to derail the thread, as this post represents all I have to say about it. But I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't call this post what it truly is: crap. For the most part I have nothing but respect for the moderator team, and I mean that, but come on now...

Jiminii's experiences, whether true or not, would be better served, imo, if he simply slowed down and wrote in short, declarative statements. I think it would remedy much of the confusion that has reigned over some of these threads. I haven't "been given permission to speak to Bill individually" (do you have any idea how bloody obnoxious that sounds?!?)...but I've left a msg on his wall suggesting an audio interview with Jiminii, in hopes that it may bring lucidity to his otherwise sometimes opaque writings.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

D-Day (24th May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), Padmé (24th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #475
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    Obnoxious much?
    I would have gone with "childish" perosnally, but I guess "obnoxious" is pretty close to the mark also.

Perhaps it was a bit of both.

Total brain fart on that one from Sierra IMO... although it's not the first time and probaly won't be the last either.

Really puts the 'moderate' in moderator, huh.

30. Link to Post #476
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Padmé (here)
    Why has my actual post, my response to Jiminii and his subsequent post been removed?????????? It doesnt even show up on the list when you go via my profile...
    Mod hat on.

Slow learner much? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post676309

They were deleted for excessive hostility, same as the 20 posts yesterday, deleted by Paul on the other LRH thread.

Negative, nasty and hostile. Enough. One full day of nastiness on multiple threads is enough. You've made your intent perfectly clear.

I find this thread extremely valuable and I am tired of the tension you create.

The universe ANSWERS and when listening to the experience just described, I can SEE how awake and aware a beginner at this stuff must be. Truth is valuable. There *are* no classes in this stuff, Admiral Holder said the reason the PTB are terrified of us finding our power is the chaos that will ensue, and here, you have a small tiny example. Some Avalon members can control weather, others "accidentally or otherwise" break streetlamps walking down the street. We are at the time, where these events are going to increase among the population, and your attempting to short circuit the sharing here with rude arrogant behavior is not acceptable.

Back off.

Padme, you have been given permission to talk to Bill individually, which is a rare event. Take advantage of it instead of now twisting your words to a personal attack on Jimini's experiences. Get off the thread, and quit making it a negative experience for everyone else interested in the subject.

Start your own thread, "Why I hate Scientology" if you need to keep it up.

Keep it up here, and I'll remove your posts as Paul removed your posts on the other LRH thread. Keep it up further, and I am pretty sure you will be sent on vacation.

Mod hat off.

Sierra

Obnoxious much?

Perhaps that mod hat is on a little too tight there, Sierra. It seems to be cutting off the blood circulation to that area of your brain that governs judgement. Your ego is still getting plenty of blood, evidently, as it is "crushing street lamps" the world over.

I've followed this thread off and on for days, and just read it front to back for the hell of it. Show me the hostility? Show me the nastiness? This woman has been reasonable the whole way through.

I have no dog in this fight. I have no problem with Jiminii, nor with the numerous Scientology threads going on at the moment here on Project Scientol...er...Project Avalon. Seriously, I really don't. Some of the Ron'sOrg stuff is really fascinating and I've had a fun time reading it. I've known the difference between Hubbard's early stuff and the stuff passing now as 'Scientology' for a while now so I don't get too worked up over it. I'm not here to derail the thread, as this post represents all I have to say about it. But I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I didn't call this post what it truly is: crap. For the most part I have nothing but respect for the moderator team, and I mean that, but come on now...

Jiminii's experiences, whether true or not, would be better served, imo, if he simply slowed down and wrote in short, declarative statements. I think it would remedy much of the confusion that has reigned over some of these threads. I haven't "been given permission to speak to Bill individually" (do you have any idea how bloody obnoxious that sounds?!?)...but I've left a msg on his wall suggesting an audio interview with Jiminii, in hopes that it may bring lucidity to his otherwise sometimes opaque writings.
    Hi, I believe they deleted all the negativity, as people were starting to throw insults left and right. to try to keep peace here. I agree, it was getting pretty tense. The mods have an incredibly hard job to do, a delicate balancing act, and I think they do a really good job. Perfect, no. But there is no such thing.

I agree with the interview idea, and i hope it happens!!

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Anchor (27th May 2013), Bill Ryan (24th May 2013), bruno dante (26th May 2013), Christine (24th May 2013), exponentialist (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), jiminii (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #477
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)

planet of a flower

planet of a flower

planet of a flower

sings of a flower
    \
    jim
    Nice Jiminii.
    "Oh Sinner Man" is one of my favourite traditional folk songs!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Christine (24th May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #478
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Show me the hostility? Show me the nastiness? This woman has been reasonable the whole way through.
    In case you didn't read the entirety of the post to which you were responding, those posts you ask to see were removed. So, no, you can't see them now.

And no, Padmé wasn't reasonable the whole way through. Fortunately, since Sierra's post above (whether directly because of Sierra's post or not, I have no way to know) Padmé changed course.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #479
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

-------

That's correct: the negativity was removed (posts deleted by the mods), and so it's no longer visible. But it was there.

Bruno dante (what does that mean, btw?!), I'd like to endorse this comment of yours:

Jiminii's experiences, whether true or not, would be better served, imo, if he simply slowed down and wrote in short, declarative statements. I think it would remedy much of the confusion that has reigned over some of these threads.
    I entirely agree. You may nave noticed that I've been gently encouraging Jim to take it more slowly, and to read what he's drafted before committing to posting (which sometimes reads like a stream of consciousness).

In the meanwhile, Jim is learning, is doing his best, is eager to please and to fit in with the accepted protocols of the forum, and is concerned not to offend or to confuse. I very much respect him for that.

On record here, I think him for all his contributions. I really do see him as (metaphorically!) a kind of ET who has landed here and is trying his best to communicate with us Earthlings. For someone in that position, it can't be very easy.

On record here also, I'd like to thank you (bruno dante) for your contributions also. I understand that you're bright and aware, and get frustrated sometimes. (So am I, and so do I!) Hang in there. I appreciate that you're here on the forum. That is meant sincerely.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2013), bruno dante (26th May 2013), Christine (24th May 2013), Gardener (25th May 2013), gripreaper (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Marin (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2013), Yoda (25th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #480
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

This woman has been reasonable the whole way through.
    Difference of opinion there. Perhaps you missed some stuff.

Yes, I was about to write a post thanking Padme on the other thread (she knows the post I mean), but I see she has thanked you here, so I will say it here:

Quote Posted by Sierra
    Padme,

It takes real guts to respond politely and keep going after having people in positions of authority come down on you, especially Bill Ryan. I am grateful you had the spirit and power to do so. It is a rare thing to see from a mod position, and again, deeply appreciated. It gives me hope.

I was sarcastic and angry. I was scared Jimini would either blow it in anger himself or give up and leave. I find these LRH threads incredible. I am learning like mad, and as I quoted from Mystery of Egypt, it takes only one person to lead dissension and with dissension, the power to raise one's consciousness, the power to work as a team (which is exponential) is ruined. I've seen it happen time and again, beautiful threads ruined by those with an axe to grind.

It is my job as a mod to stop guidelines being broken, and unity, teamwork, learning and connection of mind and spirit is why. Since you had just had 20 posts deleted, and you still kept going, I brought the hammer down hard. I ... did not know where else to bring down the hammer. Please forgive me. I know you ache and hurt. I am so sorry for that part. I really wish and hope you can see the amazing stuff coming out on the threads now. If I could loan you my eyes, my mind, my heart so you could know what I am experiencing ...

Please forgive me. I am trying to be a better mod all the time, even if right now, I am SURE you cannot see it, that right now you think I am completely retarded. If it would help to PM me and let loose, I promise I will keep it private. Won't share with other mods either.

Padme, it is a relief to my heart that you hang in here despite what I said. Thank you. I hope we can heal.

I see you.

With respect, Sierra
    Bruno, yes, I saw that suggestion for an interview, and I thanked it. I noticed Bill thanked you too.

Sierra

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you D-Day, WantsTheTruth, Paul, Bill.

I hope we can all forgive and move on, especially, most especially Padme.

Love, Sierra
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th May 2013 at 04:40. Reason: fix quoting

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

bruno dante (26th May 2013), D-Day (24th May 2013), fourty-two (25th May 2013), Gardener (25th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2013), thunder24 (24th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst 1 14 24 30 LastLast