Thread: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

1. Link to Post #581
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

Quote Posted by Dila (here)
    Hi Jim!

Thank you very much for your answers. This is fascinating stuff and I want to understand it in detail. I have more questions for you. I apologise if you answered them earlier, I did look through all of your posts on this thread but I might have overlooked or misunderstood what you wrote.

So let me see if I got at least some of it right.

Millions of years ago the wars were waged between thetans because for whatever reason they couldn’t play nice together. The winning thetans were using some technology to trap thetans from a losing side on planets like Earth through trickery, electronics and implants. 50 000 years ago the remaining thetans from the losing side devised a plan. They hid themselves in a time portal and ……all the rest is fuzzy to me so I will ask more questions.

What exactly was their plan? To create more viewpoints (thetans) in the future without recording system and send them back in time with the purpose of outnumbering GEs and also auditing other thetans? Is that right?

Let’s take it back 76 trillion years … an old universe ended .went to zero ..means nothing everything else is gone. So the result was somehow they vanished that universe leaving only the thetans and their viewpoints the thetans are pieces broken off from theta (the static … source ..but they are still a static ..no mass energy space or time no wavelength nothing ) so now the thetans must create a new universe … in the beginning it was simple things like creating a town in the middle of the universe with some kind of mass formula that held the town together … and they worked the town until someone said .. we are going too fast we will violate the mass formula .. so everyone slowed down and the mass formula did get violated and the town blew up but this is where they got the idea of gravity. Now back then there were the most powerful viewpoints in the universe and there were also those most negative too like war mongers that think control and force is the only way to control things. let’s call these most powerful the jedi and we also had the negative viewpoints (call them the cabal)
    Image this universe is a box. spirits are out of the box are basically a static but can create anything from that static … viewpoints are a creation from the spirit (static Theta) and can be outside the box creating the box or inside the box creating what’s inside the box .. the spirit (thetan) are broken pieces off from the main body of Theta (the static)
    the jedi were the peace bringers … the cabal would be similar to the empire in the star wars movie.

The jedi thought they could teach the cabal and change their nature … but the cabal at the same time had the idea of infiltrating the jedi and stealing all the tech and data to find ways to disable the jedi in some way and destroy them from the inside …

Through their lies and deceit they split the jedi apart and then different tribes would want their jedi protection too and these cabal would do the same that they do on this planet .. with lies get one group fighting another while the cabal make themselves rich from it … so this is what started the wars between the societies of planets and etc .. and this meant powerful OT’s fighting other OT’s that could literally take a planet and toss it out to oblivion like we play baseball …

So they got all these OT’s separated in groups and using their propaganda to destroy the reputation of the jedi saying they are too dangerous and too unpredictable. OT’s work better with OT’s ..not meat bodies … OT is Operating Thetan (can operate inside or outside a body)
    So they got these OT’s to fight against each other … and split them up among other groups and then develop technology on how to trap a Viewpoint (LRH says thetan .. but can’t be a thetan since the thetan is a static by his own definitions ) so eventually they learned how to create these poles they can stick on some asteroid or planet that is designed to trap a viewpoint on it …
    So the thetans with NO POWER or power they get from fear and force and torture …the cabal that becomes the empire .. the same like USA and Europe with their bankers that create wars for money to bankrupt countries so they can steal them for pennies, which would be like the empire that is running this galaxy (the same you see there you see here)
    So these most powerful jedi … got together about 50,000 years ago realizing it was a losing game with all these societies and their trickery and decided to create a plan to repair it … since the last huge disaster was the Wall of Fire 75 million years ago (zenu blowing up thetans on this planet) left this area of the universe like a desert …

They created things like the devils triangle using small black holes (very heavy particles .. a pin head could weigh 2 tons and they basically change time and can also be used to supply electric current to the entire planet … so this is the future … about 400 years more or less that is the actual time of this universe .. they somehow put a planet back in time from the future to keep anyone from stopping them and that is what those black hole do they shift time and can protect a city or planet because they can see anyone coming long before .. the ships and airplanes vanish there because the portal opens to go in or out and these ships and planes can be stuck in time somewhere between here and the city on the other side … so these are all over the universe and scattered in different periods of time and we can also move between this time and another time through one of these portals …
    This is the future … some 400 years after now here … the plan was to come back through time and start erasing events and getting everyone into auditing to erase their future that is more or less programmed by the automatic recording system they have .. make people a clear erases the karma and stops you from repeating the same things again and again … just putting people on book one will start erasing their past and eventually make you clear … so every clear you make changes that persons future he doesn’t follow the pictures in his mind he carries in some form of physical universe energy from lifetime to lifetime he can decide to change his course …the more you have the more future you can change
    Then they sent brand new viewpoints created out of the static that have no recording system and no past sent from the future to this time and they would align entheta (enturbulated theta) and return it to the collective raising the theta level of the planet up same like inelia raising the vibrations of the planet same as scientology raising the tone levels
    You see everyone is stuck in some tone depending on how much free theta he has … so this puts him on the tone scale. … tones go from minus 40 to plus 40 all the emotional tones of a spirit the body tones or GE tones go from zero to 4 … like grief propitiation fear covert hostility anger .. etc … you can see by looking were people are on the tone scale … this one is always angry for example … by erasing the past pain you raise his tone level …. Get the tone level above the make break point and we won the game … and that is what is happening .. they have lost … the theta level is high enough to change all of it … they can’t win now …

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

…the GE's keep breeding and making more bodies ... but the amount of Spirit beings being dumped on the planet is not as much as the amount of GE's being created .. .
    Every time you have a baby you create a GE … all life forms must have a GE to make the body alive ..

No the people create new GE’s every time they have a baby

So the amount of babies we are making is much higher than the amount of Viewpoints (spirits eyes the viewpoint is the helmet from the thetan that drives the body) .. are being dumped on the planet

Who creates GEs? I think you mentioned somewhere that one Thetan can create multiple GEs (if I remember correctly). So on this planet negative (for lack of a better word) thetans keep creating more GEs to use as slaves, is that it? Is it why we have more GEs than thetans?

someone wrote something about zenu and 250 billion spirits were blown up here with atomic bombs in volcano's about 75 million years ago ... those beings are too damaged to be able to take on a new life here ..so we are limited to the amount of spirits being dumped here to the amount of GE's being created..
    Do you mean 250 billion spirits or thetans (viewpoints)? So spirits or thetans can be ripped apart with an atomic bomb? And 75 million years is not enough for them to put themselves back together again? I think you mentioned that “spirit is static ... there is no motion no waveform to matter no energy no space and no time”. So how can it be blown up?

There are many Japanese (viewpoints whose body got damaged and killed by the atomic bomb) near Hiroshima that do not want to come back and run a body … then the 250 got so messed up from what was done to them after the bombs and continued implants on them they are like zombies or anything else you might want to call them

that is a no change system up there ... so anyone tries to change it comes here .. artist genius engineers .. managers ... criminals ... perverts .. degrade beings ..(like bums) .. anything unwanted gets dumped here .. and especially the big beings because their power is so much that they can be the only ones that can stop them .....
    They think that they have mastered perfection so they don’t want to change any of it saying it took trillions of years to get to this point so we don’t want any changes …
    Only means they have got the system in a condition where it is ideal for the elite but not the people

What is a no change system? Which part of a galaxy/universe are we talking about? Who makes the rules?

it is more complicated than that ... 50,000 years ago the most powerful got together and admitted they were losing .. more and more of them were being trapped and if all of them would be trapped there would be no one left that would be able to free anyone .. everyone would be trapped ... and enslaved ... so they are the ones that have been creating the technology ...
    so they hide themselves in a time portal somewhere where no one would find them and started their work on finding ways to undo what has been done to get us to this point of time in such a mess ... so they are the ones that trapped all the remaining jedi .. or big beings .. because the big beings would be the only ones that could stop them and their plan. so the empire won the war not the most powerful ...so we could hide ourselves and design a way to get everyone out of this mess we are in . so we set it up so the governments would do this ... and this would put the entire galaxy at risk ... they need us but they are also afraid of us ... you invite someone to a party and get them all happy watching the show and all the beautiful creations so they are off their guard and then hit them with all the electronics ... put some kind of fluid in their bodies that will trap the spirit and then put them in ice cubes and dump them in the oceans on this planet ... with all kinds of implant machines and force fields around the planet ...
    So they (the losing side of thetans) created a technology to trap the remaining powerful thetans from their side of the conflict on this planet with the intention to wake them up later so they could get all the rest out of the trap? Is that correct? How are they planning on waking them up?
    You mentioned governments. What role do they play?

So the powerful ethical jedi decided that they would have to trap all the other big beings who were in agreement with the suppressive government (empire with the darth vaders and their kind) so they could setup the planet so we can salvage it .. this is what is shaking up their govenments .. they have no darth vaders to stop us from doing what we are doing on this planet ..

if this were true than a touch assist wouldn't work ... means .. get a bad cut on your hand and get in the exact same position and put the knife at the exact place you cut the hand and touch it until all the pain is gone .. and the hand is totally healed ... but not healed ... the creation of the cut is vanished ... so the cut never happened ...
    So you cut your hand accidentally and then recreated the scenario without actually cutting yourself again? Did you have to visualise anything while touching your cut with the knife or just go through the motions? Have you tried this technique more than once?

by coming back to this period of time we subconsciously are putting their attention here and everyone else's attention here at the same time ... they may not know it in the future ... but they can sense it and be here trying to stop what you're doing ... this 76 trillion years is this way the last 76 trillion was magic we could go to the future and stop and wait for the enemy to show up and zap them all out ...
    Perfect duplication of anything in the physical universe will cause it to vanish back into the static … so you try to duplicate what happened by putting your body in the same position it was when you cut the finger and then touching the spot with the knife until all the pain is gone at the same time trying to recall that moment in time that you cut your finger .. so it is getting the viewpoint to go back to the exact time and vanishing the creation of the cut.
    So in a way it is healing … but it is not healing … it is vanishing the creation of the cut by perfect duplication of the incident.

Could you explain that please?

Thank you so much!

Love,
    Dila
    so this a basic idea of what happened

him
    Last edited by jiminii; 2nd June 2013 at 13:36.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Dila (2nd June 2013), skamandar (2nd June 2013)

3. Link to Post #582
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

A few clarifications...

[...]

So they got these OT’s to fight against each other … and split them up among other groups and then develop technology on how to trap a Viewpoint (LRH says thetan .. but can’t be a thetan since the thetan is a static by his own definitions)

[...
    ]
    Quote (excerpts from LRH's lectures):

In other words, that the theta body can be aberrated by electronic fields, by drugs, by other contact against the MEST body or against itself. It can be handled, actually, when it's by itself, only with heavy electronic fields. Nothing can hit it.

A body in pawn utilizes not the thetan but ridges. They'll take a thetan and they'll build up ridges; and these ridges will act like personalities, and because their wavelength is known, they can be monitored.

[...]

. And he will tell you in a moment or two: "But this didn't happen to me; this is just lying there." Up to that time he thought it happened to him. It didn't really. What it was, was a facsimile laid down on one of his ridges. And you will find that as many as 5 or more bodies in pawn are being held here and there throughout the universe for one preclear.

[...]

You'll find an occasional body in pawn from the 5th Invader Force and when you do, it'll be on a different proposition because it's monitored by consent; the guy is here with a comm line set up. And he's almost in a state of knowingness concerning exactly where he came from and what he's doing.

[...]

As far as a theta being very badly implanted is concerned, how can you implant an energy unit? It's a question in which you should be awfully interested. Because you can't. You can give it some ridges, but it can always move out from amongst these ridges.

Quote sarge | June 2, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
    Tom, This reminds me of a time I was stuck on OT lll. I went in for a review session because it looked like I was spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. My big question was .” If I am a thetan and I am static, then why in the hell do these things get stuck on the nonphysical me?” After it went to the CS [Case Supervisor] and came back to me, the answer simply was... ”Consideration!“ I didn’t voice it at the time but my thought was, ”... then, why am I not auditing out my considerations?”
    Love, Sarge

About GEs:

Quote [...]

Every time you have a baby you create a GE … all life forms must have a GE to make the body alive ..

No, the people create new GEs every time they have a baby.

[...]
    [...]

the GE usually stays in a body until all the cells are dead .. then it goes and finds another body to make.

[...]
    jim
    If a GE can have memories of prior lives, then, it too, must survive the biological body death and, therefore, is not created anew with a biological conception.

Hence my conclusion about a surplus of 240 + billions GEs available for the building of biological bodies.

Hence these questions about the "ghosts" encountered around Hiroshima and Nagasaki:
    • Are these "ghosts" GEs?
    • Are they beings trapped in their theta bodies?
    • Are they a combination of both of the above?
    LRH, with his research on nuclear radiation found out that, in the presence of such radiations, GEs have a tendency to give up and quit maintaining viable biological bodies; which is a button that's being heavily pushed by the cabal with their nuclear threats.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

jiminii (4th June 2013), kanishk (4th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #583
    Thanks

Re: SAMSARA: The Movie
    Posted by jiminii (here)
    Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Posted by Daozen (here)
    Anyone want to step up and have a lively + good humoured debate?

Serious offer.

If -anyone- thinks Earth's society is unredeemable, and needs to go down, I'd like to hear why.
    It's a serious question, and I'm comfortable sharing some of the inner debate in my own mind about this. I suspect I may not be alone.

As I posted on the first page, I was really quite disturbed by the movie. And I should not really have been, having traveled extensively in India and Africa, and currently living in Ecuador. But I was left thinking: It may all have to come down.

By that, I meant the forest may have to experience a drastic and serious fire, to enable the new growth to appear. I'm not talking about giving up on the human race. But there is SO much that is way out of balance here, sometimes it seems hard to imagine that it could readjust itself without a major catastrophe.

bill this is what I have been trying to tell you .... we in the future knew it was an unfair game ... the cabal manipulated by the reptilians .. with only so many spirit beings compared to Genetic Entities .. means ... they don't dump as many spirits here as people breed babies ... and those GE's are all being programmed by mass media and fear and everything else ... so that is why a lot of us in the future sent millions of new spirit beings created right out of source ... this means ... they don't have 76 trillion years of pain pulling them down ... they can't be messed with very easy in one short earth lifetime ... and it is like you said and THIS IS REALLY TRUE ... we are everywhere mixed across every country .. and in every land ... we can be farmers or even peasants but we are holding all those positions and our theta level is at the top ... if you compare the average person on this planet with 76 or more trillions of years losing and losing and pain .. and more pain .. you can see how much free theta they might have ... and they are really worn to the bone ... so it was not balanced ... but now like you said ... we will start to rise ... the cabal played their game and we held our ground and we proved we can hold it so we do have a voice now ... so we will be rising out up now out of all this mess and WE WILL CHANGE IT for the better ...

just look around and you can already see it happening

jim
    there is one other problem we had with this .. a lot of the societies in the stars and galaxies around not just this one ... thought this place was not worth the trouble ... like it was a slum and very unpopular ... but we were given a chance anyway after we voiced out thoughts that if given a chance to prove ourselves ... without endless years of pain and torture and etc ... what would they think then .. so they gave us a chance ... and part of it was to allow us to balance out this game and see what will happen to the people here .... and so we held our grounds in the back ground giving aide as we can ... silently ... or not ... as it came out .. to see what will happen... and the people did rise up and they proved they were worthy to be given a chance under all this pressure ... so i told you WE WON ... and it is TRUE ... so it will be going up from here ...

ok??

that is something coming straight from me and something I KNOW FOR SURE

and I know it is coming from base 2 as I speak it

jim

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

skamandar (4th June 2013), sygh (14th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #584
    Thanks

Re: SAMSARA: The Movie
    Posted by jiminii (here)
    Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Posted by Daozen (here)
    Anyone want to step up and have a lively + good humoured debate?

Serious offer.

If -anyone- thinks Earth's society is unredeemable, and needs to go down, I'd like to hear why.
    It's a serious question, and I'm comfortable sharing some of the inner debate in my own mind about this. I suspect I may not be alone.

As I posted on the first page, I was really quite disturbed by the movie. And I should not really have been, having traveled extensively in India and Africa, and currently living in Ecuador. But I was left thinking: It may all have to come down.

By that, I meant the forest may have to experience a drastic and serious fire, to enable the new growth to appear. I'm not talking about giving up on the human race. But there is SO much that is way out of balance here, sometimes it seems hard to imagine that it could readjust itself without a major catastrophe.

bill this is what I have been trying to tell you .... we in the future knew it was an unfair game ... the cabal manipulated by the reptilians .. with only so many spirit beings compared to Genetic Entities .. means ... they don't dump as many spirits here as people breed babies ... and those GE's are all being programmed by mass media and fear and everything else ... so that is why a lot of us in the future sent millions of new spirit beings created right out of source ... this means ... they don't have 76 trillion years of pain pulling them down ... they can't be messed with very easy in one short earth lifetime ... and it is like you said and THIS IS REALLY TRUE ... we are everywhere mixed across every country .. and in every land ... we can be farmers or even peasants but we are holding all those positions and our theta level is at the top ... if you compare the average person on this planet with 76 or more trillions of years losing and losing and pain .. and more pain .. you can see how much free theta they might have ... and they are really worn to the bone ... so it was not balanced ... but now like you said ... we will start to rise ... the cabal played their game and we held our ground and we proved we can hold it so we do have a voice now ... so we will be rising out up now out of all this mess and WE WILL CHANGE IT for the better ...

just look around and you can already see it happening

jim
    there is one other problem we had with this .. a lot of the societies in the stars and galaxies around not just this one ... thought this place was not worth the trouble ... like it was a slum and very unpopular ... but we were given a chance anyway after we voiced out thoughts that if given a chance to prove ourselves ... without endless years of pain and torture and etc ... what would they think then .. so they gave us a chance ... and part of it was to allow us to balance out this game and see what will happen to the people here .... and so we held our grounds in the back ground giving aide as we can ... silently ... or not ... as it came out .. to see what will happen... and the people did rise up and they proved they were worthy to be given a chance under all this pressure ... so i told you WE WON ... and it is TRUE ... so it will be going up from here ...

ok??

that is something coming straight from me and something I KNOW FOR SURE

and I know it is coming from base 2 as I speak it

jim
    a lot of charge came out me ... yawning madly ... and some tears ... too .... can't remember when I had tears before ....

and some more cogs came down ...

you see this is not the only game in town .... this is just one of them ....

there are societies much higher in even different kinds of existences ... outside this "desert" ... and so we don't have to think it is just us against the reptilians ... they can be stopped very abruptly if any of the senior games come down on them ... and that is what we have been waiting for ... they just got too wicked and too obstinate and too too everything that those societies decided this is the end of this kind of abuse

so ... the future is ours

and for the first time .... tears ... real ones ... showed up ... and that's a big change in me ...hahahah

peace

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 4th June 2013 at 17:21.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (9th June 2013), fourty-two (4th June 2013), Hervé (4th June 2013), kanishk (4th June 2013), Reinhard (14th June 2013), Swan (4th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #585
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I finally read this entire thread and I must say it's quite intriguing.

I must have loads of "theta" because evil intentions cannot manifest anywhere near me. When I am feeling negative energy(happens every few days) I picture a cocoon of my energy around me and stabilize/focus it. Then I release pulses of this energy for as far out as I can imagine(generally not much further than a few miles around me, although it seems if I actually try I will be able to encompass more). Ever since I have been doing this evil/bad whatever you want to call it does not exist in my immediate area.

It was rather perplexing to read about the weather manipulation because I had thought about it before, perhaps 3 months ago. I didn't realize it was my intentions doing this but I was beginning to realize a pattern when viewing storms on the radar. Most storms would morph around my area or break up after passing through. I then dismissed that idea thinking it was because of some geological effect. Well wouldn't you know it the storms stopped behaving like that! I will certainly see what is possible for me and never doubt my self again. I foresee a great and fun future for all of us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Christine (9th June 2013), fourty-two (12th June 2013), Hervé (4th June 2013), jiminii (5th June 2013), kanishk (6th June 2013), skamandar (4th June 2013), soleil (5th June 2013), sygh (14th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #586
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    A few clarifications...

do we have a scientology dictionary .. someone wants to know what is clear .. is there a definition for natural clear?

jim

12. Link to Post #587
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. Link to Post #588
    Thanks

well I will stick to what I know ...

I can put postulates in the forum .. but very few get it ... this is how I did it at Flag Service Org ...

the ethics officers 3 of them come to where I worked .. and asked me to write more letters ...
    I said, "why?"
    they said, "all the people you are writing are coming in"
    I said, "why don't you get the others here to write letters?"
    they said "they don't write as good as you."
    no truth is they don't know how to postulate and make their postulates come true

I write into my letters the exact thing I want to occur like "when will you be here?"
    "be here" is the postulate .. the end thing you want .. and I postulate they will "be here" when they read it ,.. and then "all of the people you are writing to are coming in" happens

maybe I should clarify it and tell everyone what I am doing ... then get them to contribute to the postulate ... but I like the subtle way better ... why?

because everyone is in this reverse vector where all effort gets counter effort ... if I tell everyone what I am trying to do . and ask them to agree with me ... they would go into an effort to try to make the thing happen and get counter effort .. it doesn't happen ..

more easy to just state what will happen (as the postulate ... the decision we make to create the future) ... and let the being just do it ...

if we bring it to the attention of the body THINK .. it immediately will be rejected as a "no one has the power to do that ... it's impossible ... ) .. all the implants that convince you .. you can't do anything about it.

but you can practice with postulates ...like simple things .. like .. Pick up the pen ... then decide to pick up the pen .. then pick it up ... and the pen is picked up
    these postulates are more easy to do .. then work it to more and more difficult postulates .. until you have rain coming down ONLY on your neighbors house and nowhere else .. then you can say "wow I know how to postulate"

let's have some fun ... ok?

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 9th June 2013 at 11:05.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

sygh (14th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #589
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

I postulated the pen. After I put it down, I postulated not thinking about the pen any more. As soon as I did that, everything I looked at reminded me of the pen. In fact, I found myself looking at things, almost not of my own will that had something to do with a pen. LOL! Now, I'm writing about the frickin' pen. Bwahhhha!

So similar to quieting the mind in meditation, as a means of aligning the kundalini force/flux.
    Last edited by sygh; 14th June 2013 at 16:16.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

InCiDeR (14th June 2013), ulli (14th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #590
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I postulate this:

postulate:
    Post-ULL(I)-ate
    Last edited by ulli; 14th June 2013 at 16:18.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

fourty-two (14th June 2013), InCiDeR (14th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #591
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I postulate this:

Very nice indeed ulli. Postulating your wellness.

20. Link to Post #592
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I postulate this:

Very nice indeed ulli. Postulating your wellness.

Gratef-ULLI received.
    And I postulate yours, too.
    Wellness and prosperity

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

sygh (16th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #593
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 830 posts

we are more powerful than any group in this universe ... but we have to get our spiritual space out there as big as this galaxy is and bigger ... put our space out to cover the not only this galactic governments but all the neighboring galaxies ...
    you see there is a viewpoint to all the neighboring galaxies that this planet and all the entities on it is just a pain in the a***** ... not worth bothering with .. and we won't be if we don't make our presents felt .... this is not hard to do ... practicing getting your space out there ...
    just get the idea of the space of just your body
    then get the idea of the space of the room
    then get the idea of the space of the apartment
    then the building
    then this part of the city
    then the city
    then the state
    now get the idea of the space of just your body
    you can see the difference
    now get the idea of the space of the state
    the country and the hemisphere ,., the planet ,,, this solar system .... the galaxy ... all the neighboring galaxies .... this quadrant of the universe .... the entire universe ...

add 1 more universe to this one ... add 10
    now you have enough spiritual space to put something in it ... and we do have the power ,.. you just have to get rid of consideration that you are a weak body .. you are not
    you can not imagine the amount of game we are playing .... you only have to decide you are cause over it.
    this means that you are senior to all considerations and all beings everywhere ... you have to get the idea there is NO COUNTER INTENTION ANYWHERE
    you are senior to ALL OF IT ....
    then your thoughts will happen
    we need a lot of the most powerful doing this ,.,to show them we are worth handling
    thought is senior to ALL PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS ,,... and we are senior to all of it
    but you have to decide you are and then put the thought that the cabal is being stopped by the governments up there and we the people are in charge of this planet
    then decide they put us into the galactic governments system ... so we can be heard ... and then they will be able to remove the cabal ,.
    we have to bypass the cabal .... that means those who can do telepathy must act and locate those up there and get them to recognize us

according to free zone LRH is up there and is part of the senior counsel and can be a voice for us if we stand up as a collective

you can do this
    let's get it done

jim

Thank you for this, Jim.

I think it is well worth trying out.

I still have a question though. You say we are the creators of everything practically.
    So in your world view is there any place for a prime creator at all?
    Last edited by Icare; 10th April 2018 at 20:02.

23. Link to Post #594
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting thread, thank you.
    Almost all Scientology and Dianetics materials can be found on http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientology%20Materials/ This link is excluded by most search engines and not easily found.
    Kudos to the individual who has put all this material on-line.

It looks like all the higher material, above clear has been removed. Some of which can be found at: https://jeta.home.xs4all.nl/scn/ot3/ot3.html
    Last edited by SieS; 9th April 2018 at 17:06. Reason: addition about upper levels

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SieS For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2018), Icare (7th May 2018), kanishk (9th April 2018), sunwings (9th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst 1 20 30