+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 LastLast

Thread: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

jim...you are right and many of us have been doing this for years...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), InCiDeR (15th May 2013), Jean-Marie (15th May 2013), jiminii (15th May 2013), Padmé (17th May 2013), Sidney (15th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Thanks Eaglespirit, Fred, and Judy Moon, and everyone.

This thread has an overwhelming range of topics.

One specific reality among many.

Guru of the month?

There's nothing wrong with anything.

But which "enlightened" reality is better than another?
    well I am trying a new one ... getting my space out there ... but before I would run a radar beam around the planet ... pick up all the counter intentions to survival ... and make them disappear ... but universe ??? I would have to run a circular ball of radar .. to all of this universe ... picking up all the counter intentions to survival of this planet ... and make it go away...
    wow ... what an amazing viewpoint ... expands my awareness to almost infinity ... hahahahah

jim

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sidney (15th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    we are more powerful than any group in this universe ... but we have to get our spiritual space out there as big as this galaxy is and bigger ... put our space out to cover the not only this galactic governments but all the neighboring galaxies ...
    you see there is a viewpoint to all the neighboring galaxies that this planet and all the entities on it is just a pain in the a***** ... not worth bothering with .. and we won't be if we don't make our presents felt .... this is not hard to do ... practicing getting your space out there ...
    just get the idea of the space of just your body
    then get the idea of the space of the room
    then get the idea of the space of the apartment
    then the building
    then this part of the city
    then the city
    then the state
    now get the idea of the space of just your body
    you can see the difference
    now get the idea of the space of the state
    the country and the hemisphere ,., the planet ,,, this solar system .... the galaxy ... all the neighboring galaxies .... this quadrant of the universe .... the entire universe ...

add 1 more universe to this one ... add 10
    now you have enough spiritual space to put something in it ... and we do have the power ,.. you just have to get rid of consideration that you are a weak body .. you are not
    you can not imagine the amount of game we are playing .... you only have to decide you are cause over it.
    this means that you are senior to all considerations and all beings everywhere ... you have to get the idea there is NO COUNTER INTENTION ANYWHERE
    you are senior to ALL OF IT ....
    then your thoughts will happen
    we need a lot of the most powerful doing this ,.,to show them we are worth handling
    thought is senior to ALL PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS ,,... and we are senior to all of it
    but you have to decide you are and then put the thought that the cabal is being stopped by the governments up there and we the people are in charge of this planet
    then decide they put us into the galactic governments system ... so we can be heard ... and then they will be able to remove the cabal ,.
    we have to bypass the cabal .... that means those who can do telepathy must act and locate those up there and get them to recognize us

according to free zone LRH is up there and is part of the senior counsel and can be a voice for us if we stand up as a collective

you can do this
    let's get it done

jim
    So if I understand this correctly, we once again must rely on others to save us from the cabal? This time the galactic governments?

Then when the cabal is gone, we will switch hierarchy system into the galactic government hierarchy instead?

Am I missing something in this picture?
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th May 2013), Fred Steeves (15th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Padmé (17th May 2013), Rich (15th May 2013), thunder24 (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

... but we have to get our spiritual space out there as big as this galaxy is and bigger
    Inelia Benz talked about that not too long ago. Pretend that the essence of “you” extends one meter around you every day. And then more and more.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), jiminii (15th May 2013), Rich (15th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), sunflower (25th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    I hope this is not off topic too much, but Jiminii, what is your take on the chemtrails. In your opinion, what exactly is their agenda, and are the fake disco ball stars in the sky that twinkle/flash various colors, are they parked satellites for using mind control technology such as directed energy weapons, and in your opinion, what can we do about this now.,,and what is the best approach to deflect/stop this type of abuse coming from such weapons.
    there is one airline that is doing it .. from what I heard ... but I don't know the link .. close that airline down ... and the chemicals they are dropping are for making people sterile ... they want to depopulate the world by 80 percent ... so they can control all much easier ...
    You should consider your respond as " I did not pay too much attention to that subject)
    In the past they used specially equip-ted airplanes but now they do not need for major cities if they have enough air traffic above it. They just use manipulated regular fuel then every aircraft can be chem trailing vehicle.
    they want to depopulate the world by 80 percent
    Isn't it suits your 70% of population is servant, hybrid and need to flush out from Earth opinion? In mathematics only 10% is going to be your lost. It is not to much collateral isn't it?

Where is LRH now? as I know as he is in the future but known future is undone already then is he in Limbo(purgatory, 4th density trap)? and how is your other body which stay in future time line is it disepeard, vanished in undone future?
    Last edited by Tangri; 15th May 2013 at 03:41.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th May 2013), InCiDeR (15th May 2013), thunder24 (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    we are more powerful than any group in this universe ... but we have to get our spiritual space out there as big as this galaxy is and bigger ... put our space out to cover the not only this galactic governments but all the neighboring galaxies ...
    you see there is a viewpoint to all the neighboring galaxies that this planet and all the entities on it is just a pain in the a***** ... not worth bothering with .. and we won't be if we don't make our presents felt .... this is not hard to do ... practicing getting your space out there ...
    just get the idea of the space of just your body
    then get the idea of the space of the room
    then get the idea of the space of the apartment
    then the building
    then this part of the city
    then the city
    then the state
    now get the idea of the space of just your body
    you can see the difference
    now get the idea of the space of the state
    the country and the hemisphere ,., the planet ,,, this solar system .... the galaxy ... all the neighboring galaxies .... this quadrant of the universe .... the entire universe ...

add 1 more universe to this one ... add 10
    now you have enough spiritual space to put something in it ... and we do have the power ,.. you just have to get rid of consideration that you are a weak body .. you are not
    you can not imagine the amount of game we are playing .... you only have to decide you are cause over it.
    this means that you are senior to all considerations and all beings everywhere ... you have to get the idea there is NO COUNTER INTENTION ANYWHERE
    you are senior to ALL OF IT ....
    then your thoughts will happen
    we need a lot of the most powerful doing this ,.,to show them we are worth handling
    thought is senior to ALL PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS ,,... and we are senior to all of it
    but you have to decide you are and then put the thought that the cabal is being stopped by the governments up there and we the people are in charge of this planet
    then decide they put us into the galactic governments system ... so we can be heard ... and then they will be able to remove the cabal ,.
    we have to bypass the cabal .... that means those who can do telepathy must act and locate those up there and get them to recognize us

according to free zone LRH is up there and is part of the senior counsel and can be a voice for us if we stand up as a collective

you can do this
    let's get it done

jim
    So if I understand this correctly, we once again must rely on others to save us from the cabal? This time the galactic governments?

Then when the cabal is gone, we will switch hierarchy system into the galactic government hierarchy instead?

Am I missing something in this picture?
    from my knowingness ... we are waiting for this planet to go into full 4th dimension ... as we all wake up more and more ... they are all still negotiating the outcome ... for example the pole shift and other decisions they are working on ..... everything that was suppose to happen ... didn't happen ... only a few things actually happened like the planet heating up and some volcanic activity and earthquakes .... but if I was to really tell you from my surety ... I KNEW VIETNAM would not be able to attack Thailand while I was there. and I am a viewpoint that is an observation now since I wasn't able to complete the mission of opening up the upper OT levels in Scientology ... and I also knew one more thing .... it was my decision whether we salvaged the planet or not ....I decided to salvage it ... so each year goes by and every time I hear something come up like Indonesia is sinking ... something happens and it is more or less in check.
    I just have a hard time believing that I can do all this ... because i have to think through this body .... what I really feel is my being here along with all those others that were sent here are keeping the planet from going away like all the expected senario's like the madrid fault going and yellowstone going ... hasn't happened ... so we are holding the place and keeping it from going away .... when someone comes up and tells me "how do we stop the chem trails" ... I guess I just have to confront that too ... because everything I confront gets handled ... but this body think throws me off ... I have to dream up a way to stop it ... or just decide NO MORE CHEM TRAILS .... and let the postulate do the work ... it is funny how postulates work ... you can put in an end thing ... without a work around ... and the postulate will just come up with a way to do it and I get completely surprised how this spirit in me handles it .... so we decide it from now ... NO MORE CHEM TRAILS ... and see what the being will do with that postulate .... NO MORE MONSANTO ... and they will just drop like flies ... you see everyone who tried to stop me when I tried to join the sea org of scientology once got sick ... so they were forced to let me join ... but I guess I could have gotten rid of the infiltration too ... but this body didn't know at the time until way later ... but I know I have the power to handle just about anything ... so another way to handle Monsanto and the chem trails is put the postulate out and have anyone that works for these organizations get sick and never get well until they stop doing what they are doing ,... you can probably handle the entire cabal this way too .... I just never thought of it ... but now that you reminded me of how I handle past stops on my intentions ... this could be a way to stop all the suppression forever ,,, but it is really not allowing others free choice ... but to hell with free choice ... they KNOW they are wrong ... so with enough intention there we can stop them

jim

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (17th May 2013), christian (15th May 2013), Czarek (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), Hervé (15th May 2013), InCiDeR (15th May 2013), Jean-Marie (15th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Orph (15th May 2013), Prodigal Son (15th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    I hope this is not off topic too much, but Jiminii, what is your take on the chemtrails. In your opinion, what exactly is their agenda, and are the fake disco ball stars in the sky that twinkle/flash various colors, are they parked satellites for using mind control technology such as directed energy weapons, and in your opinion, what can we do about this now.,,and what is the best approach to deflect/stop this type of abuse coming from such weapons.
    there is one airline that is doing it .. from what I heard ... but I don't know the link .. close that airline down ... and the chemicals they are dropping are for making people sterile ... they want to depopulate the world by 80 percent ... so they can control all much easier ...
    You should consider your respond as " I did not pay too much attention to that subject)
    In the past they used specially equip-ted airplanes but now they do not need for major cities if they have enough air traffic above it. They just use manipulated regular fuel then every aircraft can be chem trailing vehicle.
    Isn't it suits your 70% of population is servant, hybrid and need to flush out from Earth opinion? In mathematics only 10% is going to be your lost. It is not to much collateral isn't it?

Where is LRH now? as I know as he is in the future but known future is undone already then is he in Limbo(purgatory, 4th density trap)? and how is your other body which stay in future time line is it disepeard, vanished in undone future?
    you can vanish a viewpoint since it is a creation but you can't vanish a spirit ... Metteyya is the spirit of LRH ... and Metteyya has the ability to vanish the viewpoint called LRH .. but they can't vanish another spirit being like gaia .... if they could they wouldn't need prison planets ,,,, so we have no problem with the populations but we need better tech so we don't destroy the planets food supply using our tech ... there is a lot of variables to this and they must make the greatest good decision .. and if that decision is to load up all the royalty in space ships and all those who are higher level beings ... this doesn't mean if you are a house wife that you couldn't be a higher being ... and leave the perverts and criminals and degraded beings .. the suppressives and basic trash beings cabal whatever ... if they decide it ... then that will be the outcome ... they will make a pole shift and salvage the most valuable and in death the rest will be able to go back to their home planet or to a same level planet and continue their journey ... if they decide this for the greatest good .. that is what will happen ,.. but we will all be in an environment that will let us expand from where we are ... so it is just basically a planet shift ... shouldn't be a big problem .. it is just people here all programmed on the heaven and hell might mot find the heaven or hell they expected to find ,,

jim

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), Czarek (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

you can vanish a viewpoint since it is a creation but you can't vanish a spirit ... Metteyya is the spirit of LRH ... and Metteyya has the ability to vanish the viewpoint called LRH .. but they can't vanish another spirit being like gaia .... if they could they wouldn't need prison planets ,,,, so we have no problem with the populations but we need better tech so we don't destroy the planets food supply using our tech ... there is a lot of variables to this and they must make the greatest good decision .. and if that decision is to load up all the royalty in space ships and all those who are higher level beings ... this doesn't mean if you are a house wife that you couldn't be a higher being ... and leave the perverts and criminals and degraded beings .. the suppressives and basic trash beings cabal whatever ... if they decide it ... then that will be the outcome ... they will make a pole shift and salvage the most valuable and in death the rest will be able to go back to their home planet or to a same level planet and continue their journey ... if they decide this for the greatest good .. that is what will happen ,.. but we will all be in an environment that will let us expand from where we are ... so it is just basically a planet shift ... shouldn't be a big problem .. it is just people here all programmed on the heaven and hell might mot find the heaven or hell they expected to find ,,

jim
    Still I do not understand the difference between "They want to depopulate by 80 % because they can control easily"

with so it is just basically a planet shift ... shouldn't be a big problem wiping out 70% idea

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

jim
    Honestly, aren't you tired that other decides what is for the greater good? Isn't that exactly what the cabal is doing?

I mean, isn't it time for us, human kind, to decide what is for our own and greater good? And not empower others what lies within our own hands and powers?
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Rich (15th May 2013), Tangri (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Thank you, Jim. Your inspiration and guidance comes at a perfect time when many of our kind are looking for a little direction.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to berry For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), jiminii (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

If I am god, I am going to punish both site for being lack of empathy when I woke up..

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

InCiDeR (15th May 2013), thunder24 (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

we are more powerful than any group in this universe ...
    Than any? What makes us more powerful?

....thought is senior to ALL PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS...
    I've known this, and known it's the key to freedom. I'm getting better at not momentarily doubting.

.....and we are senior to all of it.
    And who is 'we'? Aren't there 4 (anglo, negro, oriental, jew) or more human species here and/or elsewhere?

I'm very much enjoying this crash course in foundational LRH.
    Thank you.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), InCiDeR (15th May 2013), jiminii (15th May 2013), Rich (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Still I do not understand the difference between "They want to depopulate by 80 % because they can control easily"

with so it is just basically a planet shift ... shouldn't be a big problem wiping out 70% idea
    they are using the idea of too much population is destruct to the planet ... in food supplies ... pollution .. all of it .. but the cabal set this up to fail because they are extreme racists .. and so they setup famine everywhere which stimulates the idea in the species to procreate and make a lot of babies to survive ... so the places where they create this becomes extremely populated ... so they took on the idea of getting rid of 80 percent to satisfy everyone's think ... but they created the problem themselves ... countries that are prosperous do not get overpopulated ...and they could just as a final solution, (if it were not for the fact that galactic confederation will not allow a genocide to happen though the keep one eye open and try to not look at the dropping of chem trails as a kind of genocide), they would just rather have the entire problem go away.
    so I had finished everything I was suppose to do and one night I am given the choice to drop my body and avoid the painful end ... I looked at it and I decided to finish it and stay here and confront what everyone else has to confront so I can make a better choice ...

believe me they don't look lightly at my decisions ... I can feel their response just like I can feel a persons response when I send a letter to someone .. my head will pop up when they receive the letter and I will feel their emotional response and get some kind of idea of what their answer would be ... so when I picked up they were going to give others a choice of handling the planet I sent a direct communication back saying this is our place and I am a galactic confederation official of highest level .... and I have the choice of what to do with this planet and it belongs to us ... and a lot of them would like to change this ... so the response was something like "why do we have to listen to you"" ... and I sent back ..."because if you don't I can from here just start tossing a few of your planets out to oblivion and no one can stop me because you are threatening my survival ...and I have a right to defend myself" so the planet is for sure OURS ... but now WE have to take FULL responsibility for it .... you once ran galaxies and YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS ... so what is so hard ... create all of this in your own universe and it will appear into the physical universe

Believe me they don't think lightly of what we can throw back at them ... ask the few who were abducted and said "I will send my god on you" and the ET's just let ;them go

you can do this

jim
    Last edited by christian; 15th May 2013 at 14:55. Reason: reducing quoting depth

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (17th May 2013), christian (15th May 2013), Czarek (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), Hervé (15th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Honestly, aren't you tired that other decides what is for the greater good? Isn't that exactly what the cabal is doing?

I mean, isn't it time for us, human kind, to decide what is for our own and greater good? And not empower others what lies within our own hands and powers?
    one person can't do it ... everyone has to take on a hat ... to handle whatever they want to handle ... and take FULL responsibility for the entire game ... the cabal are only doing if for themselves ... and basically all spirit beings are good ... when you peel off all the painful garbage they wanted good in the beginning and changed .. so if your game is more pro survival for the greatest good of the greatest number of dynamics ... you will win out over those who only care about a few dynamics

dynamics are
    survival through
    self
    sex and/or family
    groups
    all man kind
    all life forms
    as a spirit
    as or though a god

you have to take responsibility for the greatest good for all of those dynamics ... means ... be a god to the best of your ability and decide to have all your dynamics at the highest level of survival you can think up and take responsibility for

jim
    Last edited by christian; 15th May 2013 at 14:56. Reason: reducing quoting depth

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), Czarek (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

If I am god, I am going to punish both site for being lack of empathy when I woke up..
    just do the greatest good and it will be more easy to do than punishing everyone ... you won't get much agreement on punishing everyone.. but you will get a lot more agreement on doing the greatest good

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I mean, isn't it time for us, human kind, to decide what is fo r our own and greater good? And not empower others what lies within our own hands and powers?
    yes but I have to get a lot more agreement if we are going to do this headon

jim
    Last edited by christian; 15th May 2013 at 14:59. Reason: reducing quoting depth

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), Czarek (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), heysoulsister (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    we are more powerful than any group in this universe ...
    Than any? What makes us more powerful?

....thought is senior to ALL PHYSICAL UNIVERSE MECHANICS...
    I've known this, and known it's the key to freedom. I'm getting better at not momentarily doubting.

.....and we are senior to all of it.
    And who is 'we'? Aren't there 4 (anglo, negro, oriental, jew) or more human species here and/or elsewhere?

I'm very much enjoying this crash course in foundational LRH.
    Thank you.
    it is the gods that were up there and the decision was made to trap all the gods on these prison planets
    power is based off how much free theta a being has

we means those gods that were trapped here ... and they can be anywhere on the planet

jim

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Mark (20th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #197
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

in the days of buddha we didn't expect this government would trap all the gods on prison planets as a solution ... but the truth is we had to trap all the gods on the planet ... because the governments would not come down here to stop us from opening up the new powers in spirits but a powerful god could stop it ... so those in the future in control of running this time we are in again had all the gods trapped on the planets so they would not be able to stop the process and we would control it from the future

[...]

jim
    jim,

Could you clarify which government? Which gods? Preventing whose plan? Etc...

In any case, if this is not a wicked plan, I don't know what is?

LRH pointed out a number of times that the so-called linear sequence of cause (in the past) and effect (in the present) is most of the time insufficiently analyzed because in many cases the "cause" would be in the future in order to affect the present. At the time I didn't know why he would expound on the concept, now I do.

A simple example he gave of a cause located in the future that affected one's present was the idea that if someone needed to buy food to have something to eat tomorrow, one would have to get some work done and earn some $ today.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), thunder24 (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #198
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    I'm going to do a one breath sharing here ...

[...]
    You must be an apnea, deep sea, pearl diver... that was quite a deep breath!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sidney (15th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), thunder24 (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

in the days of buddha we didn't expect this government would trap all the gods on prison planets as a solution ... but the truth is we had to trap all the gods on the planet ... because the governments would not come down here to stop us from opening up the new powers in spirits but a powerful god could stop it ... so those in the future in control of running this time we are in again had all the gods trapped on the planets so they would not be able to stop the process and we would control it from the future

[...]

jim
    jim,

Could you clarify which government? Which gods? Preventing whose plan? Etc...

In any case, if this is not a wicked plan, I don't know what is?

LRH pointed out a number of times that the so-called linear sequence of cause (in the past) and effect (in the present) is most of the time insufficiently analyzed because in many cases the "cause" would be in the future in order to affect the present. At the time I didn't know why he would expound on the concept, now I do.

A simple example he gave of a cause located in the future that affected one's present was the idea that if someone needed to buy food to have something to eat tomorrow, one would have to get some work done and earn some $ today.
    this time we are in now ... had already happened ... we are actually in the future about 367 or more years from now ... the plan the reptilians had was some kind of methods they used to get control of everyone's mind and they had setup all through this galaxy devices that would allow them to change everything into reptilian control ... mind control though out the galaxy ... but the gods, (OT;s at the time) were expecting this to happen and hide themselves in a time portal between this time and the future time and were able to continue their work to open up the technology to rehabilitate this galaxy
    now this might be hard to understand ... but every creation of this time continuum is still here ... this means when you create time space time space time space you get a persistence of space run in automatic ... every space that is created is still here ... none of it is vanished ... so it is like a huge 3d film ... and a being can step into a body anywhere he wants on this time track. the future was in total terror ... and it was traced to this planet at this period of time ... we did not stop the reptilians from invading this galaxy ....

since they had the basic tech of scientology they sent 3 waves of newly created viewpoints ... (the golden ball near the head that everyone thinks is a spirit) ... these are brand new viewpoints that came out of Metteyya and gaia and I don't know how many other of the gods ,... but millions were sent with the purpose of raising the vibration of the planet ... others were sent with powers like me that in the hope they could wake us up we could tap into these gods ... like me tapping into my source which is metteyya and utilizing this knowingness to salvage the planet ...

the government this galaxy belongs to is a no change system .. they don't want anyone to change anything ... so artist and genius and engiiners and etc that don't comply get sent to this prison planet .., but also perverts and criminals and degrade beings are also sent here to fight each other so we would be so busy fighting we would not look for ways to enlighten ourselves enough to find a way to get free ...

LRH is a viewpoint sent from the future so he had direct contact with those on base 2 ... because you have about 20 hours up there to every hour we have here he could do all the things he needed to do to create a tech that will change the future. so while he is auditing the other gods up there are evaluating and seeing what are the correct effects that will get results and could guide him to complete his works

from here the millions that were sent with no standard memory banks and no reactive mind ... means no recording system ... Natural clears .. that don't create picture memory system ... and if processed they would never look into the future because the think would be to look into the past to find what is happening to the person and fix it

so they have these natural clears that they can not find any past memory because they never looked into the future and if the did they would find nothing because they have no previous lifetime

anything else you want to know

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 15th May 2013 at 08:16.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (15th May 2013), Czarek (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), Hervé (15th May 2013), Jean-Marie (15th May 2013), kanishk (15th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Swanette (15th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #200
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

anything else you want to know

jim
    ALL of it!

Thanks!

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aniN (15th May 2013), christian (15th May 2013), eaglespirit (15th May 2013), Jean-Marie (15th May 2013), Sierra (19th May 2013), Woody (16th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 LastLast