+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 12 30 LastLast

Thread: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

the Metteyyas have nothing to do with any current organizations ... they are part of the indigo's crystals and rainbow children ...
    there is NO viewpoint that is mettreyya ... a viewpoint is the golden ball with a ring around it that everyone thinks is a spirit ... these viewpoints are only eyes for a real spirit ... I am sure none of these groups can even see one and if they could they wouldn't have any ability to know who is who in the spirit world

hope this answers your question
    jim

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), dan33 (7th April 2018), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Nothingness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by music (here)
    Yes, right to be nervous - in my humble opinion, should the much-touted New World Order come to pass, it would be a no holds barred punch-up between Scientology and Odinism as to who would claim the crown as the religion that 9 out of 10 sociopaths prefer. My money is on Odinism, because that Thor can really kick butt, and there must be some kind of power in a lengthy history and in being formed for something other than a tax dodge. The scientologists win hands down in the mind control stakes though, as can often be seen, and there is the common currency of abuse to consider as well, so who knows how it will go? Certainly not I, and nor do I care, because the NWO has already failed, all dance cards for psychopaths are cancelled, but you know what? I still love them all. This is why they have lost, because there is a love within the human spirit that no amount of abuse can conquer.
    Yes, Music, and blessings to all, too, but frankly, who asked Scientologists and Odinists to butt in anyway? You know? My feeling: Take a hike or get in line. Whatever. Everyone seems out to prove something or exploit to the max at the expense of humanity. Laughing. Somebody get the Lysol out and give it a good spray. Pee ew.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nothingness For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th May 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

the current CSI ... from my own knowingness .. it isn't the ideal scene LRH would have created ... but I do know that if they audited me I will be able to find out how LRH died exactly and if he was murdered I would also know too ... and if CSI wants to challenge this let them...using their own tech ... I can pull all the things they are withholding from anyone

hope this answers your question
    jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 12th May 2013 at 12:42. Reason: typo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I haven't told you anything about Scientology ... I go by source only ,.. I learned all my abilities from reading LRH books and practicing I have almost in total about 50 hours of auditing ... 25 from CSI ... 25 from free zone ... the only auditing that let me know what I needed to know and woke me up was from the free zone ,.

the class 12 auditor was very good
    I am indebted to him after 40 years of no result from CSI
    I hope this answers your questions
    jim

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), seko (15th May 2013), Swanette (14th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Wookie (13th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Read it again in about 3 months, it may make some sense. It the ability to occupy more than one body on other planets. The "ever reminding saga' of a twin on the planet. I've met people that say they've seen me before on facebook but with a different name and nationality. Oh well, my sister had twin boys before mentally breaking down, with a doctor in Canada(runaway underage prostitution pregnancy with Elite), and they tried to kill her when she, Mom and my brother were to go get the grandchildren. WE never saw them, knew them and it's Mother's day, so I think about them also, when they said the word "twins somewhere."

BTW HAPPY DIVIINE MOTHER'S DAY DIVAS OF DESTINY!
    IT'S OUR TIME NOW TO NURTURE AND CORRECTLY PUNISH THOSE WHO WOULD DO THIS CORRUPT IMMORAL DEED OF HUMAN SEX TRAFFIC.
    Ask the Divine Mother Planet Earth our Womb of Life choices, to help reveal these "hidden dark heartless souls, of immoral disdain for Women's choices equally as a soul."
    "No second class souls here, and this is as it should be around the world, for a firm foundation of thought, not one sided power driven greed and destruction.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

christian (12th May 2013), conk (13th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), nickc2496 (12th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

the night before I joined Scientology the first time I was in my room in Hollywood half asleep my body asleep but spirit awake I suddenly find myself in the operations room of a UFO. My spirit is there ... no body ,,. no sound since there is no ears of a body but everything clear ... i look at the circular room with all the computer lights flashing and suddenly recall how to run every control in the ship when suddenly a gray got my attention. I turned and looked at him and from the clear lenses of his big black eyes I could see the lights of the computer flashing in these eyes ... and he spoke in telepathy ,, it is different than sound ,,, it s like he puts the sound in to my beingness ,,,, he said, "I am going to heal you ... " and he meant spiritually ,,, and I suddenly looked at a box to my right and I knew what he was going to do. this box can inspire whole languages into you or run pictures to change your future ,,,, and I suddenly realized I knew how to repair everything in the ship ..,. I turned and looked at him and said, "go ahead " and I was back in my room ,,, while on the ship I knew about the mission I was doing but back in the body all the information was gone including the knowledge of the ship but i remember everything else ,,, I find myself going to 21 countries after that almost miraculously ... even when I have no money ... it some how comes

I find myself in Japan and I put an ad in the english magazine about ET's and get a call from a canadian an he meets me at a train station ... I told him that i was an astral abduction and he says yes he has the info ... the info talked about the reptilians ... and the part about me being taken aboard by spirit not body and it said,
    "we can not give you any data about this entity because it would endanger his mission .. but this spirit has the power to handle almost any catastrophe that can happen.

I found myself in san diego at a hot dog stand and I sat down at an outside table where an old lady was sitting and almost immediately we were talking about UFO's and she told me to go to a church where there is people like me .. I went there and they were doing healings with hands but not touching the body .... and outside I started to talk about the UFO abduction and suddenly everyone was asking questions like "was it an organic ship or a solid ship?" ... I kept looking at a girl in front of me and she said, " You were home weren't you?" ...
    I said, ;"what?"
    she said "you were home weren't you?"
    and I said, "YES ... I was home .... " ... the reason i had no fear in the UFO is because it was my home ... and I knew how to run everything ..

she is about the only one I have found out here in this world that could say something like this and I get immediate knowingness

THIS GAME IS OURS ,,,, WE ARE MAKING IT ,,,

There is so much surety in me I know we have already won before we even started it ,,,, we are only now going through the actions of it ,,, Know yourself ,,, you put yourself here so you can experience it ,,,, decide how you want it to go ,,,, cancel out all the negative thoughts and watch it happen again and again and again and again and again.

then you will also have surety ,,, and nothing will stop you ever again.

hope this can let you free yourself of all the threats any cabal can put there ,,, they have practically ran out of threats ,,,

when they have completely exhausted their resources which is happening now ,.. they will not be able to pay anyone to threaten anyone again

hope this can answer your questions
    jim

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), Dila (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), Iloveyou (16th May 2016), karelia (18th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), Marianne (12th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), psydney (13th May 2013), Reinhard (13th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), ulli (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    this body can not see with these eyes what the spirit can see.

I KNOW this ... that this is being handled by the most powerful they have at this time .... and we have this power too ... if you can HOLD YOUR POSITION IN SPACE ... you can keep everything the way you want it to happen ... but if you believe that someone else is cause over it ... then you are effect ... you are only cause if you decide to be cause ...

if you believe this cabal has power ... then you lend them your power ... they have none .. and if everyone on the planet just said to themselves "these cabal are finished ...they have no power at all" .. that would complete it ... just give everyone on the planet the same thought and it would literally finish them

they only have power because they put everyone in FEAR of them ...
    Hello Avalonians...Love To You All!

Just a strong suggestion, a very strong suggestion...take what YOU need from jiminii's sharing here and put it to use personally through Your Own Fruition and Power..and I do mean Power as is being brought out in the open...the more selfless and unconditionally loving Your Motives are...the MORE You will "cause" Beauty to be Created by You here on Mother Earth affecting/effecting Everything All Around.

I have been spreading the personal "creation" message lately repeatedly everywhere because I am getting a personal higher message that it is time right now for each of us to put our own creative and helpful energies in full gear...as we are on a momentum power slide of tremendous energy now...to change it all...what do YOU want Your Beautiful World To Be???? Make It Happen!!!!

This is NOT just hearsay anymore...
    Create a Loving and Providing and Abundant World In Front of You!

Thank You Jiminii

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2013), Camilo (13th May 2013), CdnSirian (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), Flash (12th May 2013), Imjusttrying (4th September 2013), InCiDeR (12th May 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), jp11 (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), kersley (12th May 2013), Kiforall (12th May 2013), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), Marianne (12th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), Orph (12th May 2013), Reinhard (13th May 2013), Rich (14th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), ulli (12th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Zampano (14th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Hi Jiminii. Hey, you didn't get much sleep last night.
    Welcome to the forum. What you share here is all great news,
    and yet not really news to many members of this forum since many here
    have all had similar experiences. Some of us maybe not quite as powerful,
    and our successes not as impressive as yours,
    yet by forming small groups and friendships some of us have also managed to show the bad weather mongers who is boss.

The Force or Source or whatever one wants to call Goodness has decided to take charge again
    and has always operated through many people of different religious and racial backgrounds...
    Initially this created confusion, like "my God is bigger than your God"
    but when studying the essence that confusion gives way to clarity.
    All anyone has to do is tap into their heart energies now. The rest is easy.

Hey, you might want to meet Avalon member Rocky_Shorz who has quite a record, too, when it comes to miracles.
    If the two of you can hit it off the rest of us can take a well deserved vacation.
    It's Mothers Day after all.

What really happened on that day that poor Blossom Goodchild
    had to apologize to the world for her "wrong" predictions?
    That is a story I will share one day.

Many of us know stuff in the sense of the knowingness you mention,
    and have shared our stories in the million posts that make up this forum.
    We now just have to continue to form connective circles with each other.

It all starts with strong individuals first, such as yourself, who are empowered by Source directly,
    and if they can then form small groups that then can form larger power clusters like this forum,
    then we will ultimately take back the planet.

TPTB have been called here the PTW, the "powers that were",
    pretty much since the inception of this great forum.
    The mystery of time, once transcended, is solved. We have already won.
    Your energy is fresh and helpful at this point in time.

If those who are still stuck in suffering mode can only see
    that if they would only direct their energies towards improving their faith in the triumph of goodness
    then we are there.
    The guidance we are getting is all good, but the secret is about how we interpret it.
    All interpretation is only a projection,
    and reveals whether someone operates from the minds (divisive) or their hearts (unifying)
    Real creative power rests with those who know that both are needed, and at what times.

16. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2013), CdnSirian (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), conk (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), heyokah (13th May 2013), hohoemi (4th June 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), InCiDeR (12th May 2013), Jay82 (22nd May 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), jp11 (12th May 2013), kersley (12th May 2013), Kiforall (12th May 2013), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), lisalu (12th May 2013), Marianne (12th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), noprophet (12th May 2013), Orph (12th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Reinhard (13th May 2013), RunningDeer (19th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2013), thunder24 (12th May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013), Wookie (13th May 2013), write4change (16th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Mind and nature. Instinctual protection and foresight warnings, higherself guardians and watchers are all part of as Jesus described "Heavenly Kingdom of host" Some are just here fallen and there time is over/ideology over. All the "isms and phobic titled media fed fears" over. We are not the stereotyped tribe of dumbazz" they thought we were/would remain in their cheating game system. I'd do better playing a lottery, before relying on these crooked past millennial greed focused control empty hearted individuals.

Might as wait for mercy from a broken koo-koo clock shrilling the last nerve.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Swanette (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

the miracles are way beyond my expectations
    i thought I was a cowboy from Utah ... no more no less ,,, and the miracles kept happening
    it didn't really start until the rain stopped between the 2 lights on hollywood blvd ,, after that one thought after another happens ,,, the problem then was ,,, "hey how do I manage these thoughts because the bad one's happen too" ,,, and it was getting dangerous ,,,
    it all started in hollywood ,,, someone invited me to a Buddhist chant at someones house
    I thought I would go there and see if any girls where there.
    they told me i can get anything I want if I chanted this chant
    well being on the road in the rain is no fun and when I left that house it started to rain
    so I chanted and when I was thinking nothing about 15 minutes later the rain stopped
    I thought it is just coincidence
    get a girl ,, almost impossible ,,, got a girl the same day
    then clear the sky and a hole appears above us that is blue and everything else is gray
    stop the rain and it stops
    so I tell this girl this until we are on hollywood blvd and she suddenly screams ,,, "you can't stop the rain it will stop anyway "
    all that force hit me and i got a bit angry and said, "do you see that light over there"
    she said, "yes"
    I said, "do you see that light over there" and she said yes
    I said I will stop the rain between those 2 lights
    we turned and walked into a record store and i was chanting and then forgot it
    was thumbing through the records ... and we walked out on the street 15 minutes later when I was thinking nothing
    and there was no rain on the block but on the other side of both lights you could see the rain hitting the ground going east and west of those lights

I was shocked but I didn't show it to her ,, didn't even tell her about the chant

I kept thinking ... "a chant cant do this .... a chant can't do this" ... I am trained to repair the Navy computers aboard ship and everything has something that causes something else and this doesn't make sense. I thought "maybe a spirit can do it but not a chant" .. I wasn't praying to a god so I picked the right answer
    I looked at what I did and saw I would make the decision to cause something and when I was thinking nothing it would happen again.
    so I tried it without the chant ... and it worked again and again and again and again and again
    we got a ride and he was going to mexico and asked us if we wanted to go
    previous to this I told the girl we got to go to New York and I need a guitar
    this man dropped us off in a housing part of long beach and went to get his girl friend and we didn't even know the main roads out of there
    after waiting a few hours and the sun started to come up a car came by and I put my thumb out and he asked us to get in
    we got in and next he is parking in front of a hock shop and asked me to come in....
    we told him all these stories and we needed a guitar
    and now he is asking me what guitar I wanted
    I said, " oh no ... you don't have to buy me that"
    he siad, "come on what guitar do you want?"
    I looked and I could see he wasn't going to change his mind so I said "ok give me the 12 string guitar"
    he drives us back to hollywood and gets some food at the supermarket and rents us a room and listens to us play music
    then later goes home
    in the morning I said "we have to go to New York now"
    we checked to see how much money we had and it was 27 cents
    she said, "we can't go to New York with 27 cents"
    I said "don't worry don't ask anyone for anything they will just give it to us"
    we hitched to Las Vegas and someone bought as a meal when we got there
    someone took us out to the highway near the air force base and left us in the middle of the desert
    black clouds everywhere and no place to get out of the rain if it came down
    she said "it is going to rain"
    I said, "it won't rain until we get in a car"
    a car was coming and speeding up more and more and more
    he must have been going 100 mph when he past by us and his brake lights came on
    it took us about 500 yards to get to the car
    she gets in the car and I get into the car
    the instant the door closes rain hits the windshield
    and the man looks at us in complete surprise and says, "I've never picked up a hitch hiker in my life"
    all the way to New York people were feeding us and taking us to some party in town ,,
    we were coming into a mideastern town and she whispers in my ear, "I am hungry"
    I whisper back, "don't worry ... don't ask anyone ...we'll be ok"
    we were coming close to a drivein hamburger shop and we had another car coming from the opposite direction
    something caused my head to snap to the driver
    and something caused the driver to turn and look at me
    before he could finish asking the question I was answering
    it was as if the spirits talked so fast the bodies could not even keep up with the conversation
    are you ... yes ... hungry
    do you want .... sounds great ... something to eat
    and he had an instant of time to pull in the drivein before the car would get too close to turn and he whips the car into the drivein
    he gives us double cheeseburgers malts and large fries the works
    and then he says this is where he lives
    we walked across the street and stuck our hands out and the first car that came stopped
    we opened the door and the cowboy said, "are you kids hungry ... I want to buy you a steak"
    we said, "oh no we are ok
    all the way to the next town he is saying he wants to give us a steak
    we were too full of food to get anything in our belly's
    we got to the next town and there was a truck stop and he said, "there's a truck stop ... I am going to buy you a steak"
    I said, "oh I want country gravy on bread ...and she said she wanted desert
    we ate and he drove us to the mississippi river and said "here is 10 bucks ... get a hotel and have a good sleep"
    I said, "no we are ok"
    he siad, "come on... take the 10 bucks"
    I said "no we ....
    he said, "god damn it take the 10 bucks"
    and shoved it in my hands
    I said,"oh ok ... thanks ""
    this happens all the way to New York" and when we got there we never asked for anything and was fed all the way and had 27 dollars when we got there.

so the rest of this story started here
    and it changed and I needed to learn how to control these thoughts and there wasn't any books I knew that could help me

I can start a new thread if you like on the miracles
    jim

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), hohoemi (4th June 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), Iloveyou (16th May 2016), karelia (18th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), seko (15th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

it has nothing to do with fallen ... you are here because they had a war and you were in the wrong place at the right time and are just so so lucky to be here on the first planet that will be used to change the entire universe to what it should have been with all the pain removed

jim

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (12th May 2013), Iloveyou (16th May 2016), Jean-Marie (13th May 2013), jp11 (12th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), psydney (13th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Sumo Sun (12th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

I haven't told you anything about Scientology ... I go by source only ,.. I learned all my abilities from reading LRH books and practicing I have almost in total about 50 hours of auditing ... 25 from CSI ... 25 from free zone ... the only auditing that let me know what I needed to know and woke me up was from the free zone ,.

the class 12 auditor was very good
    I am indebted to him after 40 years of no result from CSI
    I hope this answers your questions
    jim
    Correct me if I am wrong, but there aren't that many LRH-trained, practicing class 12 auditors left. I only know of two and one is in a female body.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), sygh (14th June 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I was audited by trey in spring of 2011 in los angeles

I hope this answers your question

jim

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Excerpts (fair use) from various LRH lectures which give other ways to "occupy" more than one body:

Body in pawn: Something floating in fluid or under an electronic -- constant electronic bath. You'll find these described: They're lying on a pallet or something of the sort; the body is completely motionless. And at the foot of this will be something that looks like a window, and it's not a window. (This is at the origin of most of these abductions stories...)

Occasionally you'll run into a place where they're holding a body in pawn. That is, a body is held here, and it is hypnotized or knocked out and the person is told that he belongs here but must go over here and live. You know, a guy in Afghanistan is hypnotized and they say: "Now you live in Bremerton, Washington" and he'd go to Bremerton, Washington; he's under compulsion. A hypnotist will hypnotize somebody and make him travel or astral walk. Hypnotists know about this. Well, they didn't realize you could do it with magnitude, and you can. You can almost move the whole individual out.

Let me tell you some of the things that can be done to a human being, and understand that I am still talking about theta bodies because there's not any difference except a human being and his mind as he exists today - Homo Sapiens - it's just more of them.

You can hypnotize a human being or drug a human being and move him as a theta body, in all or in part, to remote distances and have him observe or act or communicate and move back to his body again. This has many descriptive phrases such as "astral walking". The point is that you can actually hypnotize yourself, this is one theta body hypnotizing another theta body inside yourself and send that other theta body off to some vast distance and observe something and have it come back and so on.

This is very common. Your hypnotist knows this manifestation very well. These are very elementary, quite well known manifestations. Self hypnosis is one line hypnotizing another line - in you.

A theta (Ɵ) body can be hypnotized, can be put to sleep, can go to sleep, can be made to forget, can be given hypnotic suggestions, can be lowered on the Tone Scale, raised on the Tone Scale, can have its identity blotted out. In Fac One (implant incident), for instance, the waves that are hitting are hitting a MEST (Matter-Energy-Space-Time) body and piling up, but where they are really piling up is against the outer shell of the theta body. And that MEST body is long dead and you're no longer even vaguely connected with the somatic evolutionary line of those bodies you had in Fac One, but you're still packing this with the theta body and it's still aberrative.

In other words, that the theta body can be aberrated by electronic fields, by drugs, by other contact against the MEST body or against itself. It can be handled, actually, when it's by itself, only with heavy electronic fields. Nothing can hit it.

A body in pawn utilizes not the thetan but ridges. They'll take a thetan and they'll build up ridges; and these ridges will act like personalities, and because their wavelength is known, they can be monitored.

So you'll very often run into entities. And there are a certain number of entities and they're in a certain order and so on, and they act like beings in a person, but they are not beings. And you want to know how to get rid of an entity. (see book "What to Audit" = SCN A History of Man)

How do you get rid of an entity? You simply find out where that entity is located in the body geographically. Your next step is to find out where the entity is stuck on the Time Track (psycho). And you'll find out that it's some sort of an incident having to do with a body in pawn, it'll be a between-lives implant; it'll be something on this order.

It may be that you will find that the person during an operation has suddenly conceived that he is dead, has reported back in; he obviously was not dead, and what they did was layout one of his ridges - which he took right along with him, of course - lay onto one of his ridges the fact that he mustn't know and mustn't tell (incident at the dentist chair when LRH's heart stopped and was feared to be dead when a teenager. He came back to life with the words "Don't let him know" hanging in his mind).

Very often, when he appeared back in a body with the violence of pain of an accident or something of this sort, he killed the body in pawn to which he was very nebulously attached while he was here.

Mars: They're guilty of tremendous overt acts themselves. They've got a holding operation; they have no method of attacks (Their fleet of space ships was knocked down by the fifth invader force: the tales from India and the dragons in the skies). They have been influencing via the mind for so long that they've actually lost initiative to do anything else. Some guard has been walking past some cell where there's a body in pawn, and all of a sudden this body stirs. Bodies are not supposed to do that. So he says: "Oh oh, somebody just died." But it doesn't stir the way a body stirs when it just died. Probably a few years ago they said: "Oh, some damn hypnotist... Nobody will believe him anyway." They didn't do too much about it. But that's not the case here in the last year or so. They've been fascinated.

You'll find an occasional body in pawn from the 5th Invader Force and when you do, it'll be on a different proposition because it's monitored by consent; the guy is here with a comm line set up. And he's almost in a state of knowingness concerning exactly where he came from and what he's doing. Bodies in pawn both on Mars and on Venus are monitored electronically.

You can take a preclear and coax him to knock off a body in pawn. It's really not much of a shock because, you see, he's not in that body. He's just nebulously monitored by that body, because somebody can walk in, stir up the body, give the body a command, and he himself will perceive the command. This is a relay system of ridges (like radio transmitter, see Robert Duncan).

Now, if you get rid of one of those things, run out the point where the ridge is stuck on the time track. You just run it out as an incident. You ask the preclear (not yet at the state of "Clear") to move into that area of his body and push on through the incident as though it happened to him. And he will tell you in a moment or two: "But this didn't happen to me; this is just lying there." Up to that time he thought it happened to him. It didn't really. What it was, was a facsimile (artificial or actual recorded memory, see Robert Duncan for the artificial part) laid down on one of his ridges. And you will find that as many as 5 or more bodies in pawn are being held here and there throughout the universe for one preclear.

As far as a theta being very badly implanted is concerned, how can you implant an energy unit? It's a question in which you should be awfully interested. Because you can't. You can give it some ridges, but it can always move out from amongst these ridges.

And merely as an aside, in order to protect your preclear against suddenly having nightmares or something of the sort - regardless of whether you believe it or not or place any credence in it or not - just encourage him to knock off those bodies that he has that are extra bodies elsewhere. It's not that it's merely upsetting to the Martian's regime; it is not that it is very effective in restoring his health, but you certainly cannot expect an individual who is pinned down someplace and can be put under pain from a remote distance, to become clear (PTS... the SPs being "out there") So just encourage him to knock them off. All they do is use the phenomenon of ridges you see, and they throw a facsimile into play on that ridge, and the person can be monitored.

Now, the most horrible of the entities is the stomach area entity, because it's in conflict with the GE. This entity is quite often responsible for nervous stomachs and so forth. (reason why "fear" is perceived as being "food" for the controllers)

Now, for instance, the body in pawn, which will have something to do with this Stomach entity - the stomach entity has become so terrified, they will actually go along and just kick it or shove needles into it or something, to make a pain shock come down and hit somebody here on Earth. (the origin of "Black Magic," voodoo, etc...). You can keep a body alive (or parts of one... Arsclycus) for an awful long time under these conditions - you'll find people who've had bodies in pawn for some 10,000 years. They go up and give this body just a little bit of a tremble, of course, and it just comes completely to pieces.

Well, now, as far as reality of this stuff is concerned, it has not generally been accepted here on Earth that such things existed. But I noticed that we have what's known as science fiction here on Earth. And, noticing it many, many years ago, I thought "This is good gag", so I wrote lots of it. You wouldn't dare write real science fiction - not real science fiction. Nobody's guts could take it, that's all there is to that.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th May 2013 at 17:41.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (14th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Swanette (13th May 2013), TrumanCash (22nd January 2014), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,755 times in 32,946 posts

I was audited by trey in spring of 2011 in los angeles

I hope this answers your question

jim
    Clarification: I assume that this is Trey Lotz, who (according to his website) is a Class 8. I do not know him personally.

Note: I should add the following:
    • A Class 8 is still an extremely highly trained and demonstrably capable auditor.
    • Ron's Org, which may readers may know I have been working with (and have received immense benefit from) for 25 years, does not make significant use of this particular auditor classification, which was originated in the Church of Scientology.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th May 2013 at 17:54.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), Christine (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), Hervé (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), sygh (14th June 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,755 times in 32,946 posts

it has nothing to do with fallen ... you are here because they had a war and you were in the wrong place at the right time and are just so so lucky to be here on the first planet that will be used to change the entire universe to what it should have been with all the pain removed

jim
    Amen to that!

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2013), chocolate (21st January 2014), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), Hervé (12th May 2013), Iloveyou (16th May 2016), Jean-Marie (13th May 2013), jiminii (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Mark (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Swanette (13th May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

yes but he was doing the L's on some PC's there and peter Gilliam was sending me there along with my friend and i was told he was a class 12 FSO trained auditor off loaded from FSO for missing David Miscavage withholds ... Peter Gilliam was forced to do and pay for the truth rundown that was created by DM and it was to find any withholds he has on DM ... that is what I was told the truth rundown is.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (13th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), Hervé (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For us not familiar with terminology...could you explain what this class 8,9...12 auditing is all about?

all the best

TRW

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Royal Wizard For This Post:

christian (12th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

yes but he was doing the L's on some PC's there and peter Gilliam was sending me there along with my friend and i was told he was a class 12 FSO trained auditor off loaded from FSO for missing David Miscavage withholds ... Peter Gilliam was forced to do and pay for the truth rundown that was created by DM and it was to find any withholds he has on DM ... that is what I was told the truth rundown is.
    If I understand what you mean correctly, Trey was offloaded because he missed his PCs withholds with respect to Miscavige... Miscavige himself hasn't had any auditing in ages... wouldn't let anyone audit him which is a key indicator of what he actually is.

Thanks for the clarification on the "Truth Rundown," understanding why Rinder and Rathbun called their whistle blowing by the same name.

PS: Welcome to Avalon, BTW. Glad to have you and your contributions on board !
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th May 2013 at 19:17.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2013), christian (12th May 2013), eaglespirit (12th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

if a person was to go back to the first creation of anything in the physical universe and view it's first immediate creation that thing or object he was viewing would disappear. He said it violates a law that no 2 things can occupy the same space. He says anything that is created must be altered from it's original creation in order to persist and that you must not look at the original creation or the entire creation would disappear.
    I love that idea. So trying to look at the original creation is like chasing one's tail without the hope of ever getting there, I figure. A lot of intelligent and curious people have been caught up in this—what's the origin of it all—but the point is to get into the flow and just live and thus find out what can be found out, that's why I tend to think.

if you believe this cabal has power ... then you lend them your power ... they have none .. and if everyone on the planet just said to themselves "these cabal are finished ...they have no power at all" .. that would complete it ... just give everyone on the planet the same thought and it would literally finish them
    Of course. But how does that compute with 70+ percent being GE's?

With 70 or more percent of the earths population that basically have only GE's in them, it would be literally impossible to remove the reptilians from the planet. There would be too many that are controlled by the disinformation of mass media and just agree to it.
    Seriously, 70+ percent of people are merely like androids or what? I used to think that an abundance of beings would like to experience life on Earth, why wouldn't they just use all the bodies here?

But if your information is correct, could it be that the people who helped you to move through the US, who got you food and stuff and took you to places, did so because they were GE's and open to be used in a way by people who are more than just GE's? Sounds a bit creepy, but that thought just crossed my mind...

I can start a new thread if you like on the miracles
    I'd like that!

There is so much surety in me I know we have already won before we even started it ,,,, we are only now going through the actions of it ,,, Know yourself ,,, you put yourself here so you can experience it ,,,, decide how you want it to go ,,,, cancel out all the negative thoughts and watch it happen again and again and again and again and again.

then you will also have surety ,,, and nothing will stop you ever again.

hope this can let you free yourself of all the threats any cabal can put there ,,, they have practically ran out of threats ,,,

when they have completely exhausted their resources which is happening now ,.. they will not be able to pay anyone to threaten anyone again
    That's how I feel, too.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Camilo (13th May 2013), Iloveyou (16th May 2016), karelia (18th May 2013), Kristin (22nd May 2013), Lisab (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), thunder24 (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 12 30 LastLast