Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 5 15 30 LastLast

Thread: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    Ok so I was looking into the scientology stuff thinking it would be really beneficial to be able to do this work and get "audited", if thats the correct term. I stumbled across this information. It seems finding your truth costs more than is reasonable. Many "churches" will help people in need with no expectation of monetary reimbursement. can you please tell me how they can justify this kind of money for books?? Of course one can find some of the material much more inexpensive used, the fact remains, that they must be making a substantial profit by selling these books at this astronomical price. That sends a "greed" message (for me anyway).

To be clear, this has not completely jaded my opinion of the information you are sharing, but my point is to have you understand how this looks to outsiders of the scientology sect, on top of all the bad publicity on the subject, as it(scientology) is strongly associated with the cult reputation.
    go to free zone and you can find the answer in Captain Bill the mane who worked with LRH personally

I can not attack anyone without proof no matter what others say pro or con

free zone delivers the original tech at fair prices and you can get the books free too from one of the free zone sites

I say this because I believe in results ... I don't believe in making it so impossible for people to get with prices only kings can pay

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:53.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), Bill Ryan (13th May 2013), Camilo (13th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Gardener (13th May 2013), Hervé (13th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), psydney (14th May 2013), Sidney (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), sunflower (25th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Thank you Jim, this thread is fantastic. I have many questions, but I will start with this one:

I am one to believe that suffering never goes for naught, that it is entered into the Book of Life that when complete, will allow us to become God. If these "mistakes" that led to the reptilians making the galaxy a living hell 367 years into the future are "vanished" or "erased", are you saying they are completely removed from the Akash? And if so, how does that contribute to the evolution of mankind? In other words, what prevents it from ever happening again?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    jiminii, i'm not saying what you talk about is bs but if you can do all these fancy things, why is the world such a sh*thole?

i admit that i'm not really familiar with scientology. i always had the impression that it's one of these creations that helps some people get rich by manipulating lots of other people. a pyramid system where knowledge is offered in exchange for money.

maybe you can explain the purpose of this "church". what exactly is the goal of scientology? if it is this removal of reptilian entities from power or something the like, why don't we see it happening despite the fact that scientology exists since many decades? why does it give the impression to outsiders that scientology is basically a cult that brainwashes its members and funnels money towards its upper echelons?
    I only see what I learned from LRH books ... what works for me .. and most of it worked but some had to be corrected ...if you are an indigo or a crystal or rainbow child you won't need scientology ...there is no past pain to audit but for me ... the works of LRH are not complete ... the most important part was left out ... all our other timelines ... if we just audit one of our eyes what about all the other eyes we have out there ??? that is why the auditing question is "who is holding your aberrations in place?" ... to locate your other bodies ... you will have an incomplete job .. and the truth is you can not audit the other bodies from this body ... they may be on other planets ... so we brought the tech here and we tried it and we found the solutions but we are not ready to deliver the results yet
    . this will start again when this planet is safe for the ET's to come down and start our training that could last for 3 or 4 hundred years ... so ... they will be changing the planet and all of us so this will be done ... but we have to wait until they arrive ... the tech is much more advanced now

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:52.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), The Truth Is In There (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,159 times in 2,962 posts

Quote Posted by Padmé (here)
    Especially interesting to know how many Scientologists there are on this forum...
    Just because someone has knowledge of a cult doesn't mean he is an adherent to it, cf. this thread.

jiminii, i'm not saying what you talk about is bs but if you can do all these fancy things, why is the world such a sh*thole?
    Because so many who have these abilities as well have not really woken up to them yet. One can only do so much, I think.

i admit that i'm not really familiar with scientology. i always had the impression that it's one of these creations that helps some people get rich by manipulating lots of other people. a pyramid system where knowledge is offered in exchange for money.

maybe you can explain the purpose of this "church". what exactly is the goal of scientology? if it is this removal of reptilian entities from power or something the like, why don't we see it happening despite the fact that scientology exists since many decades? why does it give the impression to outsiders that scientology is basically a cult that brainwashes its members and funnels money towards its upper echelons?
    I basically share your sentiment, but I think it would be better to discuss this here.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Hervé (13th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

that government in the stars is a no change system ... if anyone tries to change it they will be here ,.. so artist and genius and engineers will end up here because they are always trying to change the system ... also the perverts and degraded beings and criminals are sent here too ... the only thing that left is the workers .. .. so even that place must be rehabilitated. everything will start new from here ... so that is why I will be staying here

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:55.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), The Truth Is In There (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

who declared it to b no change...
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    that government in the stars is a no change system ... if anyone tries to change it they will be here ,.. so artist and genius and engineers will end up here because they are always trying to change the system ... also the perverts and degraded beings and criminals are sent here too ... the only thing that left is the workers .. .. so even that place must be rehabilitated. everything will start new from here ... so that is why I will be staying here

jim
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Thank you Jim, this thread is fantastic. I have many questions, but I will start with this one:

I am one to believe that suffering never goes for naught, that it is entered into the Book of Life that when complete, will allow us to become God. If these "mistakes" that led to the reptilians making the galaxy a living hell 367 years into the future are "vanished" or "erased", are you saying they are completely removed from the Akash? And if so, how does that contribute to the evolution of mankind? In other words, what prevents it from ever happening again?
    they are undoing this creation as we speak ... from the future we will no longer be in a time space continuum ... and we will not be using bodies that need food .. we can still eat if we want but the new bodies don't need food to live and we will be able to change the environment to what we want ... and with the new bodies that are suited for 4th dimension will will never die.

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:56.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), karelia (18th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I only see what I learned from LRH books ... what works for me .. and most of it worked but some had to be corrected ...if you are an indigo or a crystal or rainbow child you won't need scientology ...there is no past pain to audit but for me ... the works of LRH are not complete ... the most important part was left out ... all our other timelines ... if we just audit one of our eyes what about all the other eyes we have out there ??? that is why the auditing question is "who is holding your aberrations in place?" ... to locate your other bodies ... you will have an incomplete job .. and the truth is you can not audit the other bodies from this body ... they may be on other planets ... so we brought the tech here and we tried it and we found the solutions but we are not ready to deliver the results yet
    . this will start again when this planet is safe for the ET's to come down and start our training that could last for 3 or 4 hundred years ... so ... they will be changing the planet and all of us so this will be done ... but we have to wait until they arrive ... the tech is much more advanced now

jim
    what about current pain?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi again Jim. There are some things nagging at me, and I'm hoping maybe you can "clear" them up for me.

It wasn't my intention to get into scientology discussion ...
    Starting with the OP (original post) on this thread, not to mention the title of the thread itself "LRH", it appears that this isn't really even a discussion about Scientology, but more a teaching straight from the mouth of Hubbard himself. At the end of this same post you even say you are teaching, and where do these teachings come from? LRH.

... and I can teach everyone how to get this going somehow ....
    Now I'm not pointing this out because I'm anti Scientology, as I feel not much different about Scientology than any other religion. It's just self evident.

The continuation of the teaching statement was this:

and I can teach everyone how to get this going somehow ... so you can see the god in you is real and working
    There are limitless paths to seeing the god in ourselves, including making our own path, so if some here choose the Scientology path then great. My question here though is, why do you assume that Avalon needs to be "taught" anything? From my experience here we all learn from each other simply by batting around our different ideas, insights and experiences.

Do you think that there's anything you could possibly learn from us by the way?

Having (until recently) lived in the Clearwater, Florida area all my life, I was of course much exposed to Scientology, and many Scientologists. One such I got to know fairly well was a high level OT, but had (so far as I know) left the church. Certainly you know what that entails...

He was thankful for what he had learned, but also had such a deep and fundamental understanding of the underlying principals, plus his own take on things, that when talking to him he could easily boil things down pretty much to their bare essence, leaving behind all of the dizzying acronyms, complexities and drama. He also listened...

Like an old master carpenter contractor I used to work for would say, when someone was trying to explain something to him that was getting too complicated and in the weeds: "Explain it to me like I'm a third grader Fred, I want to understand you". I always liked that, and use the line myself now. Whether trying to explain something myself, or have something explained to me.

The way I see it anyway, is that truth is not really that complicated, nor should it be. Buddhism, Christianity, and all the rest have that complicated problem too. Things to memorize, protocols to follow, priests/gurus to follow and believe, and yada yada yada. (LOL) It tends to make me feel like I'm being baffled with bulls**t...

True masters are able to keep things nice and simple, and in doing so make it about the student and not themselves. If you're here to teach how to find the god in ourselves, do you think you could make a stab at doing that?

Lastly, so you know I'm not here to make waves on your thread/s. Do as thou wilt. Just some things were bothering me that I felt a need to express.

Thanks,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 13th May 2013 at 14:38.

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)

the reptilians will be sent to another 3d planet ... if they don't the galactic government will put sanctions on them so steep they will never see the light of day .... so the only ones left now are the cabal and their hybrids ... that will be flushed out .. soon I hope

80 trillion years ago there was a group of people call the peace bringers ... they were so powerful that everywhere they went they brought peace .. There was another group that were war mongers ... and they were a bit of trouble but the peace bringers thought that could train them and maybe they would change to the better ... but these war mongers decided to infiltrate and steal the tech and use is to try to take over the system ... and many wars happened ... We did not keep them at check until they could be trusted and we had no tech to rehabilitate them ... so 50,000 years ago the most powerful got together and admitted they were losing and they made a plan to salvage this sector of the universe ... and they sent some of their people down here to try to find ways that could free their people from these prison planets and also find ways to open up our powers ... Yes is is very dangerous to open up the powers again ... but it is more dangerous to NOT open up the powers ... because without those powers everyone would eventually be trapped and enslaved ... but we also had to learn how to make the powers safe so people with powers can live with people with no powers. We have proven we can do this ... so we will be given our chance. \

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:50.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (14th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Kiforall (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Very interesting theory to say the least. Never heard of such perspective before. Worth of investigating it further. It would make a best syfy novel seller. Hubbard was way ahead of his time, and I dare to say he was operating in different time lines simultaneously.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), jiminii (13th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    what about current pain?
    we are rising into a higher vibration and that will align us and will cause the pain to disintegrate

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:49.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sidney (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

... Captain Bill the man who worked with LRH personally
    I knew Bill Robertson personally -- affectionately known by all his friends as 'Captain Bill' or 'CBR'-- and was privileged to have spent a small amount of quality time with him back in 1988-90.

CBR saw everything that was coming, and fully identified all the threats -- years before David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, or Bill Cooper; he talked frequently, and at length and in depth, about the ET presence, mind control, the New World Order, and how important a role we all had to play on Planet Earth if we were to avert what might be ahead of us.

He was a remarkable and inspired man, and had an enormously large and powerful space around him. When he entered a room, even a conference room full of people, and quietly, the entire atmosphere changed completely. I have an immense respect for him, and deep appreciation for all his work and dedication.

25. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (18th May 2013), Aviator (14th May 2013), Camilo (13th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Hervé (13th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), jiminii (13th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Magnus (14th May 2013), Mark (14th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Rich (14th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), sunflower (25th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This is from the "other" thread on the Scientology subject. But I think it is pertinent to this conversation, because it is KEY to understand the controversy behind the Scientology religion(and LRH).

Re: The Church of Scientology - a cult of abuse
    Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

1) For what really happened, read this interview transcript:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

2) An excellent audio from a BBC radio documentary in 1987. Do listen: it's very well researched, exceptionally balanced, and contains some astonishing information.

http://projectcamelot.org/Ruthless_A...on_Hubbard.mp3

-------
    This one statement from the beginnings of Dane's interview explains A LOT, and eases my discomfort of the whole of the controversies. I believe it with every cell in my body.

"The reason it was infiltrated by the Illuminati is because of the mind control techniques that could be developed from the 1950 book that Ron Hubbard published, and soon after because of the paranormal abilities that Hubbard’s techniques were producing. The Illuminati thought it could not allow humanity to discover their true innate powers and ability."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2013 at 14:55. Reason: fixed broken link

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2013), Camilo (13th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), conk (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), HaulinBananas (13th May 2013), Hervé (13th May 2013), jiminii (13th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Lisab (13th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), The Truth Is In There (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Thank you eaglespirit for your heartfelt plea.

There is one truth that stares us all in the face, together we do create the world we want to live in, it was so in the beginning and is equally true now.

What is being discussed here on this thread is of utmost importance, WE do create our world and WE can change the outcome.

I KNOW that this forum is a part of the greatest change we will witness on our life time(s). The one thing the controllers want is for us to forever remain divided. In my humble opinion what jiminii is speaking of is US.

Where ever we are on the map of consciousness together we overcome the enemy - whether the enemy is our own doubts and fears or those who have surreptitiously claimed our power, the time has come to reclaim (remember) who we are.

P.S. I guess I better go get my bucket and carry some water.
    I agree Tigra. Our collective thoughts/consciousness as humans are indeed so powerful that we havent even begun to scratch the surface. Once we understand this power we have we can accomplish anything. What we think we become. Be careful what you wish for, history starts now.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Camilo (13th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Kimberley (13th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

-------

(mod hat on)

Hi, Jim -- see above -- please use the REPLY WITH QUOTE button on the bottom right of any post you want to reply to; or else you're doing yourself a disservice as readers will NOT know what you are referring to.

The above post is a good example. I cannot see who you were replying to. Only you knew that! Not the reader.

Note that you can also EDIT POST (another button), to add clarity, correct errors, or reformat what you have written... at any time.

As a Scientologist, you will understand when I recommend that you read again what you have written (before you post it!) -- from the viewpoint of others who are not you.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:44. Reason: The "REPLY WITH QUOTE" button is on the bottom right, not left :).

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), Christine (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), genevieve (16th May 2013), Hervé (13th May 2013), jiminii (13th May 2013), kanishk (13th May 2013), Magnus (14th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    who declared it to b no change...
    get the free being tape from LRH and he will be able to give you an hour discussion on what that government up there does.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th May 2013 at 19:45.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

(mod hat on)

Hi, Jim -- see above -- please use the REPLY WITH QUOTE button on the bottom left of any post you want to reply to; or else you're doing yourself a disservice as readers will NOT know what you are referring to.

The above post is a good example. I cannot see who you were replying to. Only you knew that! Not the reader.

Note that you can also EDIT POST (another button), to add clarity, correct errors, or reformat what you have written... at any time.

As a Scientologist, you will understand when I recommend that you read again what you have written (before you post it!) -- from the viewpoint of others who are not you.
    sorry I got so busy trying to answer all these questions I didn't really see what you are seeiing ... thanks

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), genevieve (16th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Hi again Jim. There are some things nagging at me, and I'm hoping maybe you can "clear" them up for me.

It wasn't my intention to get into scientology discussion ...
    Starting with the OP (original post) on this thread, not to mention the title of the thread itself "LRH", it appears that this isn't really even a discussion about Scientology, but more a teaching straight from the mouth of Hubbard himself. At the end of this same post you even say you are teaching, and where do these teachings come from? LRH.

... and I can teach everyone how to get this going somehow ....
    Now I'm not pointing this out because I'm anti Scientology, as I feel not much different about Scientology than any other religion. It's just self evident.

The continuation of the teaching statement was this:

and I can teach everyone how to get this going somehow ... so you can see the god in you is real and working
    There are limitless paths to seeing the god in ourselves, including making our own path, so if some here choose the Scientology path then great. My question here though is, why do you assume that Avalon needs to be "taught" anything? From my experience here we all learn from each other simply by batting around our different ideas, insights and experiences.

Do you think that there's anything you could possibly learn from us by the way?

Having (until recently) lived in the Clearwater, Florida area all my life, I was of course much exposed to Scientology, and many Scientologists. One such I got to know fairly well was a high level OT, but had (so far as I know) left the church. Certainly you know what that entails...

He was thankful for what he had learned, but also had such a deep and fundamental understanding of the underlying principals, plus his own take on things, that when talking to him he could easily boil things down pretty much to their bare essence, leaving behind all of the dizzying acronyms, complexities and drama. He also listened...

Like an old master carpenter contractor I used to work for would say, when someone was trying to explain something to him that was getting too complicated and in the weeds: "Explain it to me like I'm a third grader Fred, I want to understand you". I always liked that, and use the line myself now. Whether trying to explain something myself, or have something explained to me.

The way I see it anyway, is that truth is not really that complicated, nor should it be. Buddhism, Christianity, and all the rest have that complicated problem too. Things to memorize, protocols to follow, priests/gurus to follow and believe, and yada yada yada. (LOL) It tends to make me feel like I'm being baffled with bulls**t...

True masters are able to keep things nice and simple, and in doing so make it about the student and not themselves. If you're here to teach how to find the god in ourselves, do you think you could make a stab at doing that?

Lastly, so you know I'm not here to make waves on your thread/s. Do as thou wilt. Just some things were bothering me that I felt a need to express.

Thanks,
    Fred
    this is your interpretation not mine ... I started this thread so I can come out and face my dragons. it is like facing the US Army. I say what I want whether I am right or wrong and see what hits the fan. I face up to it so I can be as fearless as all these other people like Bill Ryan who just decided to not allow anyone to suppress or intimidate them so they can stand tall. I have never done a forum before and I assumed that I should tell people the workings of this universe or they will not understand what I will talk about ... and of course it violates many peoples viewpoints because it HITS STUFF INSIDE THEM ... this is because THIS STUFF IS SO TRUE IT CAN'T HELP BUT HIT PEOPLE PERSONALLY. It hits the implants that were put in you to scramble your memory and load you full of garbage so you could never escape this planet exactly what it was designed to do. And if you let it I will probably be back here a hundred lifetimes later and see you still trapped on this prison planet ... oh .. sorry I forgot .. the force fields that trap everyone have been removed ... so when you die you are free to go anywhere you like ..

and that is the best shot I can give you.

jim

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Hervé (13th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), karelia (18th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

(mod hat on)

Hi, Jim -- see above -- please use the REPLY WITH QUOTE button on the bottom left of any post you want to reply to; or else you're doing yourself a disservice as readers will NOT know what you are referring to.

do i have to do this to all my posts ??? wow ... might take awhile?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 5 15 30 LastLast