Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: LRH (L. Ron Hubbard)

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    I have 4 bodies on this planet ...

[snip]
    No time just now to elaborate, but I want to confirm that this kind of apparently off-the-wall information is real. Our higher selves can operate more than one identity as a human.
    I wonder how it fits in with the problematic and the option that these bodies may meet.
    I think it's as easy as entertaining different thoughts. They can meet as well.

Thoughts can meet, but can not have children together, bodies can

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), kanishk (14th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), Mark (14th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (14th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

ok I can tell you about me ... to answer your question ... I have 4 bodies on this planet ... 2 are in underwater bases protected by a time portal .. one in the pacific and one in the atlantic ... and another in a UFO base on the himalaya mountains ... we didn't time date them so whether they are here now or from an earlier past I didn't find out ... but I can look and know ... the one in the himalayas is being blocked .. so don't know ... the one in the pacific and atlantic are permanently stationed there ...
    About other functioning bodies in other areas or off planet:

Quote THE ROLE OF THE EARTH
    November 1952
    [excerpts, fair use]

I [LRH] took a little girl one night during a demonstration and put her on the E-Meter - started questioning her and the next thing you knew this little girl was shaking in such a degree that the chair legs were rattling against the floor - I was going at her about something just to show the class what the series of questions would be about current life - and she said: "You mustn't ask me any questions. You mustn't ask me any questions. You mustn't. You mustn't. You mustn't."

"Where are you?"

"I am sitting before a big panel... I didn't use to sit there - I am sitting there right now. This - that's me. I - I sit in front of this panel. This is my job! This is my job. I am not supposed to tell you what my job is, but there's this panel." and so forth.

I said: "It's a communicator switchboard"

"No-ooo!" and she just starts going on .

I said: "Well, you wouldn't mind telling me the codes that go across the panel..." and she passed right straight on out. She'd never heard of bodies in pawn or other governments or invader forces or anything of the sort. So I snapped her around and carried on with the rest of the questioning, and was simply able to do so because I happened to know - this is a very funny thing to say - but I happen to know her commanding officer! And gave her - silly, isn't it - and gave her the messages which had gone across her panel an hour before, at which moment she quieted down.

And she says: "Well, I'll probably be taken all to pieces in the morning". And so I said: "No, you will not be." And she wasn't. But she was a communicator who was running a communications switchboard. She's a communicator in a system known as the space stations.

The space stations exist out here in the solar system. They use the asteroids. It's a very peculiar system. This solar system has a broken up planet (smojers) - the asteroid belt. It gives a low-gravity platform for take off and so on, and that broken planet is of considerable interest as a space station - that is to say, as a galactic jump (spring board).

Now, there aren't any planets up at this end of the galaxy which form a good galactic entering spot for incoming transport and other ships. But this beautiful, broken up planet here with a light - gravity sun and moon, makes a very ideal spot. And as a result, this area of the solar system got into prominence. It got into a little bit of prominence, and it's slightly a house of contention.

The 4th Invader Force was there. The 5th Invader Force came in to use this area - and the name of this solar system is Space Station 33.

They started to use this area without suspecting that the 4th Invader Force had been there for God knows how many skillion years, had been sitting down - and they have their installations up on Mars, and they have a tremendous, screened operation. It has gone into 100% holding force. And it does everything it does with tremendous coversion. It's sitting behind a defense screen of enormous size, and nobody - it's practically impossible to penetrate that except as a Thetan. And if you penetrate it as a Thetan, you go through the Martian Screen, and they got you!
    Once "they" got you, then you're a new implanted recruit, put in a body which is gonna be used as a "body in pawn" for your new mission on Earth or whatever planet "they" want to send you to.

Quote The 5th Invader Force all of a sudden started to lose crews and they didn't know where they were going. And they got a little more upset about it and a little more upset and a little more upset about it. And a battalion was sent down here to Earth 8200 years ago - The 3rd Battalion. They came down in the Himalayas - the upper head lands, up about, oh, I'd say 72 miles NW of Khyber Pass - and put a base there, and still not believing that there was anything like an Invader Force operating in this system, failed to take any vaguest precautions with regard to their installations. They put up no defenses; after all, what was here? Nothing but Homo sapiens. That was just nothing, no danger, no menace, and so on.

And they were in this installation just for a very short time when all of a sudden, with a terrific crash, the 4th Invader Force - which was a little more active then than it has become since - knocked out this whole battalion (3,000 beings) and picked up all of its staff, all of its staff officers and so forth, and took them through to Mars and then knocked them back into this human race here. They are still here. There are saucer crews here; there are all sorts of things on Earth here from the 5th Invader Force. Very interesting.

And the 5th Invader Force, out of its own protection, took over Venus - oh, relatively in modern times - took over Venus and tried to stabilize the Venusian. If you called a 5th Invader, though, a Venusian, he would probably shoot out of hand, because it would be a horrible insult. They merely monitor the government of Venus, and they leave Mars strictly alone.

Now, this is really, roughly, a rundown of the "political" situation in the solar system. Now, that's very interesting, because it gives you, as preclears, bodies in pawns of the 4th Invader Force. It gives you tremendous amount of personnel that have been poured down here for various nefarious purposes, all of them under some kind of a covert direction (other determinism). Typical game: Every goal they've gotten, they have a reason why they can't reach the goal, see? I mean typical game sort of an implant these people are operating on. They're relatively inefficient but, boy, can they hold onto things! Do they accumulate MEST and that sort of thing! You've got your big holding operations. And you've got running through this a 5th Invader Force operation which is strictly, really, disinterested in Earth ("They are not interested in you") at all, as such, because Earth is heavy - gravity planet, and who the hell wants a heavy-gravity planet?

Earth has been consistently used as a prison; and it's a prison, and it is heavily screened. There are installations in Mongolia, there are installations in the Pyrenees here on Earth, and there are installations down in the Mountains of the Moon (Central Africa between Uganda and Zaire) which pick up, very often, people on death. And the thetan just doesn't know what is going on.

He's in a state of deep hypnosis, really and the moment he finds himself in association with a dead body, the thing keys [in] and he reports to where he's supposed to go. And he's changed and moved around here and there and comes back down.

Really, from death back to assumption of a new body and so on, is ordinarily a time period of 15 minutes and he as 3 engrams in those 15 minutes: 1) Death 2) The [memory] wipeout and implants between lives 3) the assumption - knocking out the GE and taking over a body at birth.
    PS: for a glossary of terms see: http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_a.htm
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th May 2013 at 20:36.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aniN (13th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

I thought our higher higher self is all of us together. We are all of us, literally. This is why in Hoponoonoo for example, we say "I love you, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you", this is addressed to oneself, if one wish, to another person, if one wish, to nature, if one wish, because it is all the same. It is not important to whom it is addressed, it is only important that it be addressed and forgiveness ask/given.

Jim, therefore yes, you are in 4 individuals, and still higher up we are both one, you and I. Your decisions are mine and vice versa. The stupidity of my neighbour is mine, the sadism heartless ptb is me as well. This is what was meant, by Jesus I think, when it is said that he carried the sins of all men and "saved" us by taking it upon himself. Because we are all one, as responsible for our neighbour as for ourselves, in much higher up spheres of beingness (oversoul).

Now if we trickle it down, it would make perfect sense that this energy gets individualized within some subgroups and finally the individuals. These subgroups are nations, cantons, families, time frames, on 3D levels, as well as souled individuals from the same trickled down spark on the soul level.

So, I love you Jim, please forgive me, I am sorry, thank you.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Gardener (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), Sierra (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

do i have to do this to all my posts ??? wow ... might take awhile?
    Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Jim...just keep moving forward now, imho
    No need to go back to old posts, Jim.

It's looking good now ... keep on truckin'.

Thanks!

(I went back myself just now and added the QUOTE's to which you seemed to be responding, to a few of your old posts ... editing member posts is something I can do quite quickly and easily now ... I have had much practice.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), jiminii (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), psydney (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Ha, I surely hope thoughts can have children!

I'd think genetic siblings having children is much more delicate than one soul in different bodies producing an offspring using their earthly bodies.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    [...]

... so you saying it is better to consciously wish to create a world of conflicts and wars?
    jiminii gave you the clue as to how to make a "wish"/postulate come true and is what he is trying hard to start explaining how to go about it....
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

[snip]
    No time just now to elaborate, but I want to confirm that this kind of apparently off-the-wall information is real. Our higher selves can operate more than one identity as a human. This is addressed and processed at the very highest levels of the Ron's Org ''bridge', and was researched by CBR in the 1980s.
    Michael Newton (wrote books on life between lives, trained hypnotists to access the life between lives, rather than past lives ... ) says the same thing, that a person can have more than one body on earth during their "lifetime". He warns though, that both bodies will have a lower energy level than that of a body/person occupying one body. As well, everyone is here only partially. No one can cram their entire High Self into one body, a "human" body just cannot hold that kind of energy. As well, a portion of every Self is still back "there at home" while residing on earth. This is what allows you to access people alive OR dead while doing regression to life between lives.

I did a life between lives regression last year, and I am still processing and integrating the information I learned. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

That LRH was able to do what he did, while sharing his High Self in more than one body, speaks to the energy and power of his spirit.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 13th May 2013 at 20:19.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), seko (13th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2013), Wind (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I'd think genetic siblings having children is much more delicate than one soul in different bodies producing an offspring using their earthly bodies.
    I needed to read it twice I feel that the complexity of a soul meeting 'itself' is beyond our grasp at this time, but even a one minute of reflection on this issue can demonstrate how impossible that is. And in relations to what Flash wrote in her post, the concept of our higer 'all knowing self' which very well may be the entirety of our soul (that can not be inhbited by one physical body) and the concept of 'we are all one', may very well be two different concepts, although connected in some higher realm of existance. We are all from one source who split up to many' inteligences'/souls , or it may be that we are the source ourselvs (I like that one!). But this line of thought is probably derailing this LRH thread

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

christian (13th May 2013), eaglespirit (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Swanette (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Just got back in from working on the house in the mountain,

I first of all want to say "thank you" to all here...
    for working together to keep this together!

...aaannnddddd I am going off like an orchestra of singing Tibetan bowls at the moment
    after reading a bit more here!!!

Let's help Mother Earth help Herself moreso and All of Humanity
    with some Loving Togetherness Upward Mobility Energy : )

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2013), christian (14th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), Gardener (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), northstar (20th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Wind (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

... so you saying it is better to consciously wish to create a world of conflicts and wars?
    jiminii gave you the clue as to how to make a "wish"/postulate come true and is what he is trying hard to start explaining how to go about it....
    Thanks. I will look for the clue, even if I already know how to make a "wish" come true, it will still be interesting to see another approach.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), Marianne (13th May 2013), Padmé (17th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

[snip]
    No time just now to elaborate, but I want to confirm that this kind of apparently off-the-wall information is real. Our higher selves can operate more than one identity as a human. This is addressed and processed at the very highest levels of the Ron's Org ''bridge', and was researched by CBR in the 1980s.
    ok in session with trey running the commands that were on the time track of theta tapes I will give you what we found
    this is the first time Trey ever ran these commands ... they have never been in the scientology lineup as far as I know

there is a body on an underseas base in the devils triangle hidden by a time portal .. when that portal opens to let UFOs in or out if there are ships or airplanes in the area they can be sucked through the time portal and disappear .. and they can also reappear ... what happens to them I don't know ... but any spirit beings going through the time portal unprotected or who are not trained to move their bodies through these portals with their bodies will separate from their bodies and the bodies will arrive on the other side dead ... as far as i know .. but i have no proof.

there s another body in the dragons triangle in the pacific with similar phenomenon happening and I have a body there.

I have a body on a base in the himalayas .. but in session this came up ... that body does not want to be known ... so whether it is there or not I don't know .. if I try to look there it is blocked ...

so that is 3 bodies and me on the planet

there is a body on a base on one of the moons of saturn and on the command ship in this solar system that may be here or not in present time
    there is a body on another spaceship but in some other part of the galaxy

there is a body on base 2 and that base might be in a time portal between here and the future and you would really have to be a much higher level to locate base 2

there is a body that is working in the government system of this galaxy he is very high up in the political structure but I have no way to describe what his title would be ... but it would be similar to a senator but much more ...

then suddenly we got all these new spirit beings that were sent here to raise the vibratons and we ended session because it would take forever to locate them

from looking with my knowingness they are still there doing whatever functions they do ... but I can not prove it

if one of you have the ability to look in these locations maybe you can verify the data ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

I needed to read it twice I feel that the complexity of a soul meeting 'itself' is beyond our grasp at this time, but even a one minute of reflection on this issue can demonstrate how impossible that is. And in relations to what Flash wrote in her post, the concept of our higer 'all knowing self' which very well may be the entirety of our soul (that can not be inhbited by one physical body) and the concept of 'we are all one', may very well be two different concepts, although connected in some higher realm of existance. We are all from one source who split up to many' inteligences'/souls , or it may be that we are the source ourselvs (I like that one!). But this line of thought is probably derailing this LRH thread
    you can get this data in the time track of theta tapes

how we broke off in pieces from the main source and more pieces broke off from bigger pieces and they ARE STILL SOURCE ... and they can operated at different levels ... the part that is creating this universe is one ... then the part that creates the viewpoints is another ... the viewpoints each have their own individual track even though they are connected to the same spirit being ... my viewpoint and cog on this is that if we can get back to the spirit awareness that is creating all the viewpoints, that awareness can align all the viewpoints it is running ... in other words this is why we have to wait for the new technology ... you have to be able to go to the source awareness part of your beingness that can see alll the viewpoints and manage them and then you can audit them all ... it is kind of like if you can get out of your body you can repair anything in your physical body by looking and knowing ... and this same thing can be done from the source awareness that is running and managing all the viewpoints it created
    Last edited by jiminii; 14th May 2013 at 02:16.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (14th May 2013), christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), karelia (18th May 2013), psydney (14th May 2013), The Truth Is In There (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Thanks. I will look for the clue, even if I already know how to make a "wish" come true, it will still be interesting to see another approach.
    every single part of this universe was and is being created by our thoughts ,... if it is here we created it ... if it is not then we probably decided to not create it .... this includes LOVE ... if you go back to the beginning of everything there is nothing ..not even love ... every emotion every consideration everything ... that is here is a creation of all the spirits in it either collectively or individually and any and all of it can be known or not known .... created or made to disappear ... therefore we can change any of it ... if you don't like mosquitoes then you just go back to their original creation and as a group thought make them go away

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

[snip]
    Michael Newton (wrote books on life between lives, trained hypnotists to access the life between lives, rather than past lives ... ) says the same thing, that a person can have more than one body on earth during their "lifetime". He warns though, that both bodies will have a lower energy level than that of a body/person occupying one body. As well, everyone is here only partially. No one can cram their entire High Self into one body, a "human" body just cannot hold that kind of energy. As well, a portion of every Self is still back "there at home" while residing on earth. This is what allows you to access people alive OR dead while doing regression to life between lives.

I did a life between lives regression last year, and I am still processing and integrating the information I learned. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

That LRH was able to do what he did, while sharing his High Self in more than one body, speaks to the energy and power of his spirit.

Sierra
    the viewpoint can be any size ... if you think you are only the size of your body that is what you wll be able to handle ... but by viewing take a look across USA up and down the coast lines from north america to south america and then you will be occupying the space of the america's and if you put in you thoughts with your space this size it will reach all of the america's and create effects through out ,, it is only consideration that can stop anything just like luke skywalker in star wars ... he considers the ship is too big therefore he can not levitate it ... when I make my thoughts I make the end thing ... "I have a car" ... then this thought will go in the physical universe to make that happen ... it is only considerations that will stop it ,.. "oh I can't get a car ,.. I don't have that much power ... " don't fool yourself ... if you put out a powerful enough thought the car will appear created out of nothing ,,.. I can not stop hurricanes in Florida from california if my space is only the size of this body ... I hope you can see how this works and practice your thoughts ,.. if you want to sell candy to america instead of just your local area ... you need to get the space of america by looking .. just look up and down the coast and borders and everything in between and that will be the size of your space

jim

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Aviator (14th May 2013), christian (14th May 2013), eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Gardener (15th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Mark (14th May 2013), Neal (14th May 2013), psydney (14th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), wegge (15th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

I didn't forget ... it is just this person is saying that avalon this and avalon that ... to justify what he considers I should do and he is evaluating what he thinks my purpose for being here ... so rather than get in a battle with him I left him with that

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    who declared it to b no change...
    that government in the stars is a no change system ... if anyone tries to change it they will be here ,.. so artist and genius and engineers will end up here because they are always trying to change the system ... also the perverts and degraded beings and criminals are sent here too ... the only thing that left is the workers .. .. so even that place must be rehabilitated. everything will start new from here ... so that is why I will be staying here

jim
    download the free being tape if they have it ... it will tell you everything about the government up there

jim

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), thunder24 (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Looking for “time track of theta tapes”. Anyone willing to share?
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Woody (14th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    you are free to go and there is nothing to stop you ... but I will stay here ... and from my knowingness ..to be on this planet you will have to meet a higher level vibration limit ... those below this limit will not qualify and can go back to their home planets or to other planets that more or less match there vibration level ... of course people will be allowed to come here for training and processing if they desire but they can not live here without invitation ... this means any of the lower levels like those in the cabal criminals perverts ... will have to raise their vibration to a high enough level to be accepted ... They literally would not fit here ...and would be uncomfortable as much as those who live with them and it is better they be matched to levels closer to them.
    again, if the fences are removed, why would u see someone here on a prison planet , a hundred lifetimes from now, if its not a prison planet, since u forgot the fences were gone?
    Thunder...I think it was a bit tongue and cheek joking...
    ...and...
    If something has been there for millions of years and is gone now...it would be hard to put the "new" of it here and now while presently sharing.
    most people coming on the planet have been coming in the last 500 years from the last war up there ... so you haven't been here that long ... but you might find that being here might not be such a bad idea
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th May 2013 at 05:02. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), thunder24 (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

maybe you won't believe this and maybe you can't but everyone believed in reincarnation in the days of Christ ... but Constantine needed a way to control the people so all passages of reincarnation was removed from the bible ... and he put in it's place The Persian idea of heaven and hell and one life to live so they can control the people ... there are stories of Christ in Tibet ... he was gone all those years ... and he was trained by the Tibetian buddhsit ...
    so this is another viewpoint ... isn't it? IS IT TRUE ??? anyone can say something is true ... but if it is a lie no matter who writes it no writing can change a lie to truth ...

We are on a prison planet ... it took them billions of years to create this ... NO ONE ESCAPES from a prison planet ... NO ONE until Siddhartha Gautama Buddha did 2500 years ago ... any religion that tells you that you have no power and only god has power and any other power is the devil will never get you off this planet
    it takes a being with a lot of power to get off this planet ... and giving all your power to a god that someone says exists isn't going to get you off the planet.

these are control religions ... I went back to see Christ on the Cross .. and started running the session myself using the class 8 auditor and her meter to do it.

I got back there ... Christ looked like he was in a very lot of pain ... I decided to go inside his body and see what was happening and a force a very big force was hitting me when I was in his body .. it was too much and I could not stay inside the body .. I got out and I saw a huge oval of gold light in front of him ... I thought he was making it .... I followed the light into the sky and it was a UFO ... and that UFO was hitting Christ with some kind of beam ... and it was flooding the crowd with pictures to create a future dark age ... I yelled ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ... it was a trick ...

now IS THIS TRUE ..????? ... it was very real to me ... but it can also be just another can of worms ....

by the way ... the force fields that trapped us to this planet have been removed ... by the andromedians . ... if you die this time you can go home ... where ;ever that was .... so future?? ... i am staying here ... this place will be the new beginning for the entire universe and when it is safe for them to come down they will teach us and we will be new light of this universe ... why because we were the gods they sent here and to them we are still looked at as royalty and they are trying to free us ...

jim
    Thank you for your answer Jim.

One thing though, which I can't really grasp yet:

If you are awake, aware and are the second coming of Buddha called Metteyya.... and Marshall Vian Summers are awake, aware and are a messenger of God.

How come you have different view and teachings? There are of course many things that are similar between your teachings/information, but also many things that are far apart. Isn't that like the old religion (or belief system) war is once more in play?

Am I missing something fundamental?
    in the days of buddha we didn't expect this government would trap all the gods on prison planets as a solution ... but the truth is we had to trap all the gods on the planet ... because the governments would not come down here to stop us from opening up the new powers in spirits but a powerful god could stop it ... so those in the future in control of running this time we are in again had all the gods trapped on the planets so they would not be able to stop the process and we would control it from the future

now this comes from knowingness ... I have no pictures in the past or past lives to come up with future predictions ... I have to look and know ... from the future and that is was I see ... you can use your picture memory to try to predict the future but the memory is so bobby trapped with disinformation it is better to not use it ... just decide to KNOW ... and operate off the better part of you

jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th May 2013 at 05:03. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th May 2013), Hervé (14th May 2013), Icare (5th April 2018), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), karelia (18th May 2013), Sierra (14th May 2013), Woody (14th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #140
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

most people coming on the planet have been coming in the last 500 years from the last war up there ... so you haven't been here that long ... but you might find that being here might not be such a bad idea
    who?????????
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

40. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Woody (14th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 7 17 30 LastLast