+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Going into light after death... or not?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Going into light after death... or not?

Going into light after death... or not?

After our body dies our existence continues in non-physical form. It’s been often said that there is a white light where we all should be going. If we don’t go, we are supposed to be trapped in earth astral plane as “ghosts” or lost spirits. However, I have some serious doubts if this is the whole truth in this matter. First of all, I don’t personally believe that our endless reincarnation cycle with “karma” and memory loss (aka tabula rasa) is a natural state, but rather an artificial creation. By whom, I don’t know, but most likely it’s a part of the control system of this prison planet. After we physically die, our spiritual essence must be collected somehow to be prepared for the next round in physicality with erased mind. I suspect that the white light we supposedly see after death is the actual means for this “soul collection”. Some wild speculations even say that there is some kind of machine in moon that stores our souls and puts them back into the treadmill of 3d physicality.

On the other hand if you don’t go into the light. What happens then? You miss the heaven? The next level up from 3d physicality is the astral plane. If we have a control system going everywhere, I doubt that the astral would be an exception. Following that logic, leaving earth astral plane freely would not likely be possible either.

If you are a person who doesn’t agree with being slave or controlled by any means, you might not like either of the options above. Supposedly we have given our agreement to play these games and get trapped into the cycle when we first arrived here. And supposedly by soul evolution in aeons of time we are going to get free from it. On the second thought aren’t we free spirits now, not after another half million years in an artificially created control system with blank mind? Some of you might say that revolt is the certain sign of not being ready to leave earth plane yet. Regardless of that, I believe acquiescence is a state of mind like self sovereignty is another. I would like to have some discussion about this topic. Are you going into the light? Why? What other options there might be?

If this topic has been discussed already, feel free to post the link.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Demeisen; 12th May 2013 at 17:01.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

birddog (11th December 2014), Camilo (14th May 2013), Craig (13th May 2013), Deega (1st March 2014), delfine (13th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), Goldenserenity (22nd October 2014), heyokah (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (12th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), Joe Akulis (13th May 2013), Ki's (13th May 2013), Lefty Dave (13th May 2013), Mercedes (12th May 2013), northstar (12th May 2013), observer (13th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Pilgrim (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (12th May 2013), Realeyes (15th May 2013), Sharleen (17th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), T Smith (21st May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2013), tnkayaker (12th May 2013), Unicorn (16th February 2014), wolf_rt (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: Going into light after death... or not?

For a few years now I have had the suspicion that these ascended masters, gurus, and most ETs are like the otherside of the coin of the material world but just another distract or delusion. I feel the reality of the spirit world is not completely known and most are just guessing or repeating the words of others.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Camilo (14th May 2013), crescent1967 (2nd January 2016), D-Day (13th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), greybeard (12th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), Lefty Dave (13th May 2013), Mercedes (12th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), Pilgrim (12th May 2013), RMorgan (12th May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (13th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2013), tnkayaker (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

this seems to tie into the thread The Astral City possibly, i dont know how to tie thread/posts together , someone else should probably make that decision , none the less its all good info and warranted reading/listening as far as im concerned, thanks for the post Demeisen, peace,dennis

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Lefty Dave (13th May 2013), Mercedes (12th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 times in 464 posts

It is a most anguishing subject for me, because for no reason do I want to come back to THIS. I feel so helpless when it comes to the soul subject, I have no past memories like so many of you in this forum do so that I would have a frame of reference to what this is about. I love this earth and everything about her, but this reality is so so painful to acknowledge that I do not wish to repeat it. I do believe we are here to learn and evolve, but it is so terribly painful in so many aspects of human, animal, plant and mineral life that I may want to continue in this reality for who knows how many more cycles. The only thing that makes it worth the trip is LOVE , and that I guess is the teaching. We must end this life feeling love for everything we experienced... still... do not want to come back... ha ha ha.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Art (12th May 2013), Camilo (14th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), guayabal (15th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2013), heyokah (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (12th May 2013), kirolak (13th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th May 2013), Lefty Dave (13th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), RMorgan (12th May 2013), Star Tsar (13th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The bottom line.
    Is do you know what you are?
    Everything else is entertaining and has its place, but a distraction if you are serious about enlightenment--escaping the cycle of birth and death Karma etc.
    I have never heard or read in a book by any commonly accepted enlightened one even one paragraph about ascended masters aliens etc.
    Yes Jesus mentioned, Angels briefly but the whole focus is about the reader realising that they are in fact God. (God-realisation---Self relisation)

Now assuming thousands of years, generations of enlightened teachers are right, then who needs ascended masters?
    To your own self be true.
    Teachers point the way but inherent within every one is the Truth--- you are One without a second.
    Just a question of realising that--- not easy but possible.
    Going into the light?---You are the light
    Dannion Brinkley of NDE fame said The being that you meet on the other side is you.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Art (12th May 2013), bodhii71 (12th May 2013), budicca (1st March 2014), Calz (13th May 2013), Carmody (13th May 2013), Cognitive Dissident (16th May 2013), Delight (12th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), Flash (13th May 2013), Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), ginnyk (12th May 2013), Goldenserenity (22nd October 2014), gripreaper (12th May 2013), Hazel (13th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2013), heyokah (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (12th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), Ivanhoe (22nd May 2013), Joseph McAree (12th May 2013), Lefty Dave (13th May 2013), MargueriteBee (15th May 2013), Mark (13th May 2013), Mercedes (12th May 2013), minkton (13th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), northstar (12th May 2013), Nothingness (13th May 2013), Pilgrim (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), Realeyes (15th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), syrwong (22nd May 2013), Team Zen (22nd May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2013), tnkayaker (14th May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), wnlight (22nd May 2014), wolf_rt (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

If I die I plan not to go into the light, I also believe this is something to erase our memory.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

DarMar (12th May 2013), eris23 (21st December 2020), gardunk (17th May 2013), InCiDeR (14th May 2013), Jean-Marie (15th May 2013), Ki's (13th May 2013), seeker/reader (16th May 2013), Sharleen (18th May 2013), Star Tsar (13th May 2013), tnkayaker (14th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Hi Damiesen

What the Tibetan Book of the Dead has to say about this rings true to me.

Quote The Tibetan Book of the Dead

The Great Liberation Upon Hearing in the Immediate State

The Tibetan Book of the Dead, whose actual title is "The Great Liberation upon Hearing in the Intermediate State" or "Bardo Thodol", is traditionally believed to be the work of the legendary Padma Sambhava in the 8th century A.D. The book acts as a guide for the dead during the state that intervenes death and the next rebirth. He is considered to be one of the first persons to bring Buddhism to Tibet. The Bardo Thodol is a guide that is read aloud to the dead while they are in the state between death and reincarnation in order for them to recognize the nature of their mind and attain liberation from the cycle of rebirth.

The Bardo Thodol teaches that once awareness is freed from the body, it creates its own reality as one would experience in a dream. This dream occurs in various phases (bardos) in ways both wonderful and terrifying. Overwhelming peaceful and wrathful visions and deities appear. Since the deceased's awareness is in confusion of no longer being connected to a physical body, it needs help and guidance in order that enlightenment and liberation occurs. The Bardo Thodol teaches how we can attain Nirvana by recognizing the heavenly realms instead of entering into the lower realms where the cycle of birth and rebirth continue.

The following is a description of the bardo realms that one travels through after death.

The First Bardo Afterlife Realm

The first bardo comes at the very moment of death, when there dawns the Clear Light of the Ultimate Reality. This is the very content and substance of the state of liberation, if only the soul can recognize it and act in a way to remain in that state. The instructions intended to be read at the moment of the person's death are designed to help him do this. He is told, first of all, to embrace this supreme experience not in a selfish and egoistic way but rather with love and compassion for all sentient beings. This will aid him in the second step, which is to realize that his own mind and self is identical with the Clear Light, implying that he himself IS the Ultimate Reality, "the All-good Buddha", transcending time, eternity, and all creation. If he can recognize this while in this supreme state at the moment of death, he will attain liberation-that is, he will remain in the Clear Light forever. This condition is called the "Dharmakaya", the highest spiritual body of the Buddha.

Most souls, however, will fail to do this. They will be pulled down by the weight of their karma into the second stage of the first bardo, called the Secondary Clear Light seen immediately after death.At this point, there are separate instructions to be read according to the spiritual condition of the person while in life. For an individual advanced in meditation and other spiritual practices, there is repeated over and over the same instructions as at the moment of death, enjoining him to recognize himself as the Dharmakaya.For a person who was still at a student-level on the spiritual path, there is the injunction for him to meditate on his "tutelary deity", that is, the particular god for whom he performed devotional practices while alive. Finally,"if the deceased be of the common folk", unpracticed in any spiritual disciplines, the instruction is to "meditate upon the Great Compassionate Lord", which is to say an "Avatar" worshipped by the multitude, equivalent to Jesus as conceived by the average Christian.

The Second Bardo

If the soul is still not liberated at this stage, it will descend into the second bardo, which is said to last for two weeks. The second bardo is also divided into two parts; in the first, the soul of the deceased encounters what are referred to as "the Peaceful Deities."On each of the seven days, a particular Buddha-being will appear in radiance and glory, with a bevy of angelic attendants. At the same time, on each day in turn there will shine a light from one of the six worlds of the Buddhist universe, called"Lokas" (the basic meaning is "place";our English words "location" and "locale" are derived from the same Sanskrit root).

On the first day of the second bardo, there appears to the soul the divine Father-Mother - that is, the supreme deity of the universe, transcending all dualities, including the division into sexes. The next step in the destiny of the soul is determined by his reaction to this God. If his life on Earth was well lived, he will now be in a state of purity and grace, and he will enter into the joy of the God and attain liberation. If on the other hand he has lived an ignoble and impious life, the effects of his bad karma will cause the intense radiant presence of the God to strike fear and terror in his heart, and he will be drawn instead to the softer light of the Deva-Loka, which has dawned along with this deity. This is still a fairly attractive fate, for the Devas are the Gods (or angels), and their Loka is equivalent to the Christian heaven; however, the Buddhist teaching is that even heaven is not the highest spiritual objective, because it is still only a temporary state in the manifest universe. Liberation is believed to be the only final and permanent resting-place for the soul, an un-manifest state beyond all existence.

On the second day, there appears the second-highest God in the Buddhist pantheon - in fact, he is actually the Second Person in the literal Buddhist Holy Trinity. At the same time, there dawns a smoky light from hell; and here we note that, just as the Buddhist heaven is not a permanent, eternal state, neither is its hell. Even the most wretched souls will eventually work their way out of even the deepest pit of hell, just as even the highest and purest souls will eventually lose their footing in heaven and descend again into the cycle of death and rebirth. Liberation is the only way out.

Once again, if the soul responds to the "dazzling white light"of the second God with the joy of a pure heart, he will be liberated thereby; but if he specifically reacts with ANGER from having indulged in this vice on Earth, he will recoil from the light in fear and be drawn into hell.

The pattern is repeated on the third day; this time it is the fault if egotism that will cause the soul to react to the God with fear, and he will be drawn to the human world, where his next incarnation will thereby take place. On the fourth day dawns the God of Eternal Life; if the soul has a negative reaction to him because of miserliness and attachment, he will be drawn toward rebirth in the Preta-Loka, a world of"hungry ghosts"who have huge stomachs and throats the size of pinholes, and so they wander about in a constant state of unsatisfied ravenous desire. On the fifth day comes God in the form of an Almighty Conqueror; this time it's jealousy that will unseat the soul, and he will be born into the Asura-Loka, a world of fierce warrior-deities (or demons). On the sixth day all the deities return and dawn together, along with the lights from all six Lokas. On the seventh day there appear the Knowledge-Holding Deities, who are more fierce and demonic-looking than those that have previously dawned;and in fact they are sort of a transitional element to the next stage of the second bardo, where the soul encounters the wrathful deities. Meanwhile, if because of stupidity the soul cannot face the Knowledge-Holding Deities, he is drawn toward the Brute-Loka - that is, he will be reborn on Earth as an animal.

In the second week of the second bardo, the soul meets seven legions of Wrathful Deities: hideous, terrifying demons who advance upon him with flame and sword, drinking blood from human skulls, threatening to wreak unmerciful torture upon him, to maim, disembowel, decapitate and slay him.The natural tendency, of course, is for the soul to attempt to flee from these beings in stark, screaming, blood-curdled terror;but if he does, all is lost. The instructions at this stage of the Bardo are for the soul to have no fear, but rather to recognize that the Wrathful Deities are really the Peaceful Deities in disguise, their dark side manifesting as a result of his own evil karma. The soul is told to calmly face each demon in turn and visualize it as the deity it truly is, or else as his own tutelary deity; if he can do this, he will merge with the being and attain the second degree of Liberation, that lesser aspect of it which is now the best he can hope for here in the second bardo.

Furthermore, he is told to awaken to the fact that all these fearsome creatures are not real, but are merely illusions emanating from his own mind. If he can recognize this, they will vanish and he will be liberated.If he can't, he eventually wanders down to the third bardo.

The Third Bardo

In the third bardo the soul encounters the Lord of Death, a fearsome demonic deity who appears in smoke and fire, and subjects the soul to a Judgment. If the dead person protests that he has done no evil, the Lord of Death holds up before him the Mirror of Karma, "wherein every good and evil act is vividly reflected." Now demons approach and begin to inflict torments and punishments upon the soul for his evil deeds. The instructions in the Bardo Thodol are for him to attempt to recognize the Voidness of all these beings, including the Lord of Death himself; the dead person is told that this entire scene unfolding around him is a projection from his own mind. Even here he can attain liberation by recognizing this.

The soul who is still not liberated after the Judgment will now be drawn remorselessly toward rebirth.

The lights of the six Lokas will dawn again; into one of these worlds the soul must be born, and the light of the one he is destined for will shine more brightly than the others.The soul is still experiencing the frightening apparitions and sufferings of the third bardo, and he feels that he will do anything to escape from this condition. He will seek shelter in what appear to be caves or hiding-places, but which are actually the entrances to wombs. He is warned of this by the text of the Bardo Thodol, and urged not to enter them, but to meditate upon the Clear Light instead; for it is still possible for him to achieve the third degree of liberation and avoid rebirth.

Finally there comes a point where it is no longer possible to attain liberation, and after this the soul is given instructions on how to choose the best womb for a favorable incarnation. The basic method is non-attachment:to try to rise above both attraction to worldly pleasures and repulsion from worldly ills.

The final words of the Bardo Thodol are: "Let virtue and goodness be perfected in every way."

"Be not fond of the dull smoke-colored light from hell." - Tibetan Book of the Dead

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

AnnOther (21st October 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), Carmody (13th May 2013), Carpathian (14th May 2013), Cognitive Dissident (16th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), Free Bird (1st March 2014), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Lefty Dave (13th May 2013), Mark (13th May 2013), Maunagarjana (13th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Team Zen (22nd May 2013), tnkayaker (14th May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), wnlight (22nd May 2014), Woody (12th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

It's this physical life I would worry because that will define your next path.

You can't control the universal laws and "divine process" because if you do that , you will no longer need to be here.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Buddha said, ' i teach one thing and one only, that is, suffering, and the end of suffering.' that is my intent. my fear is not death but of rebirth.
    by your own efforts, awaken yourself and live joyously. you are the master.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

Art (12th May 2013), Carmody (13th May 2013), DarMar (12th May 2013), greybeard (12th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Maunagarjana (15th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Nothingness (13th May 2013), Pilgrim (12th May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (13th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), wnlight (22nd May 2014), Woody (12th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I have learned to never worry about that which you have no control over

I have understood never judge something you know nothing about

I have studied these things with a belief that i know nothing

and i feel peace as to whatever comes and i have no fear

i live a free life as a result as i am not making my mind a prisoner to fear

does a car have a choice where it goes when its done its life here ? no ... it gets recycled , re born as a toaster or a fridge magnet

thankfully we have a bit more scope in that department

one thing i dont do is wonder what im doing when i die because on my death bed i will be wondering what i did with my life

Live today

Naniu

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I`m not worried about it anymore. I`m more worried about leaving the people here that I have bonded with behind. I worry about them having to carry on without me. I still have stuff to do on this planet and I`m not willing to leave at this time. When that time comes I know that someone who passed before me will come to guide me to the other side. If I`m wrong about this, I`m sure I`ll get filled in but this info is probably given out on a need to know basis, and I don`t need to know it just yet.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2013), foreverfan (14th May 2013), Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

How can one describe or understand something that due to human limitations (language, concepts, etc.) is only pointing to IT however, it is not IT?

If one believes that is going to experience "light after death", that is what one is going to experience. Light and Love is a manifestation of All That Is or God.

Otherwise whatever one believes, thinks and desires will create his (her) own reality.

Ascension is "more or less" an expansion of consciousness and awareness...

"When I see that I am nothing, that is Wisdom. When I see, That I am everything, that is Love.
    My life is a movement between these two."
    -- Nisargadatta Maharaj
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

BrianEn (12th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), greybeard (12th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th May 2013), Marie (15th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

It took me a long time to understand conceptionally and still a bit to go, that we are not human beings.
    We are consciousness in the disguise of human form.
    Consciousness is formless and therefore neither male nor female
    As Dan said the thought/belief system is so powerful that it will take the belier to whatever it believes is so after leaving the body.
    If enlightenment has occurred in this life time then thats the last incarnation here.
    If we still have not realised what we are then return to misery is inevitable as pointed out in the Buddha quotation.
    We are not the body not even a who--that denotes duality---we are the totality all of it.

Nasargadatta was a spiritual Genius as was Ramana Maharshi they are coming from direct realisation of Truth, not second-hand book learned information but direct awareness.
    Time spent reading what they have left behind is time well spent.
    Its not necessarily easy to understand but the words in the books carry the energy of enlightenment.
    You in your essence is what you seek. Eckhart Tolle said "Consciousness is evolving to know it self"
    If you want to know what happens when you leave the body the look at the NDE on u tube-- their experiences are similar.
    Here is Dannion

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th May 2013), Bryston (14th May 2013), Calz (13th May 2013), Carmody (13th May 2013), delfine (13th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), minkton (13th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), northstar (12th May 2013), Prodigal Son (13th May 2013), seeker/reader (16th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Team Zen (22nd May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), wnlight (22nd May 2014), Woody (12th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

if you think for a bit you will notice one thing, since you came to this world you entered conditioning world and everything is based mostly on choice.
    Do you choose dark or light side?
    Do you love or hate to drink milk?

Do not fall into trap that you have to choose light or dark after death. Human spirit has greater power than choosing, it is called creating!
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Katyani (14th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Team Zen (22nd May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

You should read The Eye Of Ra by Truman Cash.

He is an alien abductee who has recovered past life and inbetween life memories and says the same as you about the white light after death, that it is part of the controlling mechanism that keeps us enslaved here.

he is a member here at avalon aswell, here is one of his threads

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ysis-Solutions

his books are downloadable from his signature that is at the bottom of his posts

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2013), gardunk (17th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), seeker/reader (16th May 2013), Star Tsar (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

When you live life on earth as an example of Love in action, You create your own light. You shine.

Only one question you will ask yourself when you passover, Did i love. You will know the answer.

Do not worry about which light to follow after death. Live a life of love in the moment then the light you follow will be yours.

Shine on, Peace.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2013), Fred Steeves (13th May 2013), greybeard (12th May 2013), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2013), Holly Lindin (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Maunagarjana (15th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Nickolai (16th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2013), Wind (13th May 2013), Woody (12th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I have my faith in the creation and the Creator so I'm not worried about "death". When your life will be viewed on the astral level it doesn't matter who or what you were. It only matters that what you did... Were you kind and loving or hateful and violent? Karma is the ultimate universal judgement, but there is no other judge than ourselves. When you have exhausted all your karma then you are ready to move on the next level. It's all a big cycle and it never ends, but it only gets better.

Only in this physical form we are susceptible to control, but in spirit form we are eternal and divine beings. And soon humanity will once again understand it's divine place in the cosmos. For too long we have forgotten our true being, but that time is almost over now. Everything is consciousness and we are part of it.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

BrianEn (13th May 2013), DNA (13th May 2013), greybeard (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), JohnEAngel (17th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The light is you, you just don't remember it yet ... every spirit that dwells in a human body is part of creation, one of it's creatures... you are the light, just in a body for now, you will re-unite with the light and remember, the light is creation and it is you ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2013), greybeard (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

The OP reminds me of the AlienInterview sites, http://alieninterview.org/blog/ and http://www.alieninterview.org/
    Where it was mentioned about ancient alien forces battling each other and as indestructible beings we were caught and imprisoned here over and over again. Far to advanced for me to understand and quite soul destroying if true. But for some reason it rings an off tune bell to me that I can't ignore.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Mercedes (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,973 times in 4,336 posts

So I'm reading the Horus-Ra thread by Houman and folks are worried about something termed a soul harvester. This is explained as a machine that tricks folks into walking into a tunnel of light when they die.

And then I'm reading the Can a soul be captured thread by Pieneal and it's pretty much the same question. So, I'm just going to state I don't think this is the case. I've heard the John Lear stuff, I've heard the L Ron Hubbard stuff, and there is just no way in hell I'm buying that.

I think this is important to addresse because though I think there is a energetic conspiracy of sorts involved with siphoning our being this does not extend to capturing our immortal soul.
    I think it is hard enough to deal with the dark parasitic nature of our universe: we need to know that our immortal souls are protected by a higher more powerfull force than the dark.

The Taittiriya Upanishad describes the five affected bodies with which our untouchable immortal soul resides.

1. Anna Maya Kosha: The body made of physical matter

2. Prana Maya Kosha: The body made of vital energy

3. Mano Maya Kosha: The body of thought energy

4. Vijnana Maya Kosha: The body of higher intelligence

5. Ananda Maya Kosha: The body of mystical awareness

Now, though I don't believe in a soul harvester that sucks down our soul if we let's say walk into the light tunnel upon death, let me clarify that I absolutely think there are mechanisms in place that feed on the residuals of our soul.

It is my belief that this feeding takes place on these extra energy bodies that are associated with our soul, and that these extra energy bodies, though folks are a tad oblivious to them are not the same thing as the soul.
    As a matter of fact these aspects atrophy with age and neglect, and in fact die and disintergrate with the body upon death.
    I just want to reiterate that the energy bodies are not part of the immortal soul.
    They are part of the mortal coil, and they are going to die.

This small but very important difference is very significant to me. And to the point of this thread I think.

Edgar Cayce and many others told of the fact that we are multidimensional beings, and it is to this I am pointing.
    It may very well be the case that we are indeed stuck in a matrix of sorts, and that the reason for our limited awareness and atrophied energy bodies is the result of organized forces feeding upon them.

I find this intriguing to no end because of a powerfull vision I once had.
    In the vision I had actualized momentarilly one of my atrophied energy bodies.

Which one I do not know, all I know is that when I looked from the eyes of this body I saw not the world we know but a structureless flat plane, a few rolling hills.
    And in this world I saw fields of human sized coccoons with humans inside, not physical bodies, but the energy bodies that apparrantly are in fact multidimensional and are kind of in a vegatative state.

And this is the freaky thing, a being was acting as a worker or harvester of sorts, and I described it as a stick man.
    The being looked like a humanoid version of the walking stick insect. This is not to far off from what the Horus Ra being was described as looking.
    I posted this on a thread here on June 13th 2011
    The Horus Ra thread was started Feb 18th 2012
    I obviously was not influenced by this thread when I wrote about the experience.
    A Brief Multidimensional Encounter

It is my belief that there may in fact be multiple forces acting in accord so to speak.
    A different force for each energy body.
    A different tactic or manuever for each different vibration of the energy body.
    A multi-pronged attack.

I think the depections Dr. Malanga displays are unnerving to say the least.
    But just as unnerving is the idea of the shadow being.
    And more pervasive and more inclusive in my opinion is this pantheon of parasites headed by the arch-parasite if you will, the demiurge.
    It is this force which propels and regulates the forces who wish to by-pass reincarnation and escape the natural order of the universe.

I'm sure many beings of many different races through out our galaxy and then some have joined it.
    As such we can get many different forms for which we attribute the negative race of aliens perpetuating parasitism on our race, but in reality they all share this same shadow master.

Dr. Malanga stated
    So, the transdimensional form is Horus, the dark entity within is Ra. It is in actuality nothing more than a black shadow or dot

I find this intriguing to no end. Dr. Malanga further contends that

Ra is a dark entity coming from another Universe, a universe archetypally situated behind our universe. There is dark out there, no physical bodies, no light, no love, no souls. This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum, from where he hangs on to the abductee’s body, parasiting the persona and performing a perverse type of mind control. Ra may come and go to his liking.

This stuff blows me away, when I was reading the Wendelle Steven's book "UFO CONTACT FROM IARGA" I was blown away when the contactee asked if Jesus in fact existed the Iargans replied of course and gave affirmation to him being a powerfull force for good. When the contact asked if satan existed the Iargan replied affirmative, it was synomous with what we term black holes.

This served as confirmation of sorts because I had an experience with a shadow creature that I knew was no mere ghost.
    The shadow creature was of human form, but make no mistake, it could have been reptillian, a grey, a Sirian or whatever.
    I did not know then what I know now, but knew the connection it had to me was in my base chalkra area, and that it in my opinion fed on sexual energy.
    This corresponds with what Dr. Malanga states above when he states

This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum

Here is the post where I mention this, again, this post is from July 8th 2011, so again, I was not influenced by Horus-Ra thread which was created Feb 18th 2012

Shadow Beings Attracted to Human Sexual Energy?

It is my belief that souls who do not enter the tunnel of light upon death become hungry ghosts. Bill Ryan mentions these hungry ghosts here HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial possession) - and how to handle them. If you do not cross over into the tunnel of light, your energy body is going to die, and when that happens you will have no choice but to feed off of the energy bodies of the living.

Entering the tunnel of light has always been termed a enjoyable experience by those who return and tell of the experience, as is the case here with Pam Reynolds. This is the best documented NDE of all time in my experience and helps to illustrate the good in crossing over.

It is my belief that if you do not cross over and in turn become one of these hungry ghosts, you are then more at risk of being recruited by the Demiurge, and basically turned into a shadow being.
    I think we are all here to learn through the natural order of reincarnation, and as such we have folks watching out for us that are yes, more powerfull than the demiurge.

I do not think we need to fear the light upon death, it is there to guide us, to embrace us and to welcome us.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Carpathian (14th May 2013), conk (13th May 2013), Craig (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), JohnEAngel (17th May 2013), Maunagarjana (15th May 2013), Nothingness (22nd May 2013), TraineeHuman (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast