+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mother's Day Parade Shooting NO, LA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default Mother's Day Parade Shooting NO, LA

Last edited by Referee; 13th May 2013 at 02:02.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

InCiDeR (13th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (13th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,120 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Mother's Day Parade Shooting NO, LA

I am lucky i do not live in America right now.

Had a bad feeling from the second they started parading about gun safety and restricting weapons that it's going to be shooting after shooting after shooting on a scale that continualy goes up untill they get what they want.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Azt (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013), Nothingness (13th May 2013), Padmé (13th May 2013), Sidney (15th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    I am lucky i do not live in America right now.
    ...suppose thats a matter of perspective?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (13th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

would this be the same red flat that natural news posted about this weekend? http://www.naturalnews.com/040286_fa...straction.html
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Bizarre....

The last post by enterthe5tar$ in dropbox form VI IMHO

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rq67own16egsov0/avril.mp4

I pet goat if you are not familiar.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

9. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

From http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.ca/:

The Shootings, The Globalists and Gun Control: The 2nd Phase of Disarming Americans
    Carolyn Hamlett, Monday, December 17, 2012

The globalists know that an educated society armed with all the facts and the ability to rationally think and reason as individuals is a well armed society that is not easily overtaken.

The globalists also know that such a society is wise enough and intelligent enough to realize that this is not a perfect world full of benevolent people that we live in and that by disarming society as a whole from protecting itself from greedy power hungry people is an invitation for trouble, not the assurance of safety.

That is why the globalists have been working diligently through the last 50 years to dumb down and numb up Americans which is the most crucial step toward fully disarming and ruling the masses with the least amount of resistance.

The problem is not the guns. The problem is that we are now an "Illuminati" controlled society that is reacting to mass programming.

Common sense is no longer common. Americans have been conditioned to take the spoon feeding of the globalist prepackaged opinions channeled through the globalist run mainstream media, globalist run Hollywood, movie industry and publishing houses.

We are an intellectually disarmed society, putty in the hands of the globalists and their agenda to further disarm us from physically protecting ourselves from them. It is one of the greatest conspiracies ever, and so successful that Americans just can't see it to save their lives.

I speak from my experience of being born and raised in the globalist organization, knowing of this plan to take over America and bring America to ruin.

When I was a small child in the 1950's, I knew these types of shootings would be happening just prior to the beginning of the planned chaos that the NWO organization would bring.

I also know that the globalist organization has been programming multitudes of individuals at least since the early 1950's, to be triggered to help bring the chaos and to perpetuate the planned chaos in America and in other locations throughout the world. Many of these programmed people are what I call "sleepers" because they are totally unaware that they have been programmed. The programming is dormant until the inner clock is triggered which engages the program. I believe that the movie, "Avatar" contains such triggers. I haven't seen the Batman movie, so I don't have a personal opinion about possible triggers in that movie, however, going by the headlines of some articles I have seen in my mailbox, it appears that some people are thinking that the Batman movie might have some triggers in it.

And don't you know that the creators of the Batman movie are making a killing on the profits as a result of the recent media hype? Don't you also know that the creators of the Zombie movies have also been making quite a killing? (Just a thought to factor into this whole equation.) The globalists are the biggest opportunists this planet has ever seen who play every avenue possible for their benefit.

The globalist aim to enact strict gun laws and to finally disarm Americans. This has been a target goal for many years. Until the globalist enact strict gun laws, Americans can expect to be seeing more shootings, not just in schools, but in other public places, like malls, parks, libraries, religious meeting places, possibly subways and even airports. Such "false flag" events were planned many many years ago in order to instill fear in Americans so that they would be more willing to disarm themselves rather than be forced by the globalist to disarm. As a last resort, firearms will be taken by force.

These planned shootings are also a means to motivate Americans to look to their globalist run government as their source of security and to see other Americans as their enemy, not the globalist run government who is the real enemy of the people. The globalists want Americans to turn against each other and to be spies and snitches for the globalists. "Patriotism" is being redefined before our sleeping American eyes.

Keep in mind that if the globalists benefited by having Americans armed, then the globalists would be pulling off numerous "false flag" attacks in America that would be thwarted by well armed citizens and of course be widely publicized. The fact is that there are many good armed citizens whose quick thinking has saved many lives. The media could very easily use such numerous instances to encourage a responsible armed American public, if having Americans armed was advantageous to those governing us and passing our laws.

However, the fact is that gun ownership by American citizens is dangerous to our globalist run government.

Think about this, what solider would not fear entering a country where it is a known fact that most of it's citizens are armed? Think about the power of the globalist run mainstream media and how easily Americans could be influenced to support the benefits of having more guns, not fewer armed citizens with their concealed weapons permit.

It is true that taking guns away will not stop the criminals, but it will stop Americans from protecting themselves against the criminals who will always have plenty of weapons.

The truth is that our government IS the terrorist organization that wants to take down America and they need to disarm Americans first.

Their first step of disarming Americans has been successful in that we in America are no longer a thinking, reasoning society with all the facts. The next step is obvious.

A final point I wish for you all to consider:

Research all the laws that have been passed since September 11, 2001 and ask yourself what is keeping our globalist run government from enforcing all those laws. The answer should also be quite obvious.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), genevieve (15th May 2013), Referee (15th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread