+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benjamin Fulford. May 13, 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Camilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,172 times in 1,327 posts

Default Benjamin Fulford. May 13, 2013

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20130513: New moves afoot to break financial deadlock

The ongoing battle over control of the global financial system has entered a new phase with some heavy under the radar maneuvers, according to Chinese government, Illuminati, CIA and Asian secret society sources. Despite the departure of the old pope, the surrender of the Rothschilds and the neutering of the Bush family, a stalemate has continued with the Rockefellers, the new Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, the Japanese Emperor and other old world order power-brokers refusing to finance a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

In order to break this deadlock and free human potential, a secret campaign has now been started to identify and deal with the precise obstacles to freeing humanity from financial slavery. This will mean more and more prominent people will be suddenly vanishing from public view, according to members of several different secret societies.

For example, have either George Soros or Nat Rothschild been seen in public recently? Also, Japanese right wing politician Shintaro Ishihara has dropped out of view again despite the appearance of a reported double on TV following his long “hospital stay.” We do not condone “disappearing” people and hope they all make a public appearance soon so that we can confirm they are alive and safe. Nonetheless, some very dangerous people are justifiably angry at various mass murder campaigns carried out at the behest of the Sabbatean mafia, are very impatient with the ongoing deadlock and are not easily held back.

To try to prevent a bloodbath among the elite, action is being taken to ensure a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction begins sooner rather than later. That is why there will be a push to break the freeze on lawsuits aimed restoring the rights to the world’s historical treasure to the legal owners. This is a tricky process because it involves undoing 100 years of secret Sabbatean Mafia global financial control via privately owned central banks. For that reason, the US agencies, the Chinese government, Asian Secret Societies, the Gnostic Illuminati, the Vatican and...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (13th May 2013), selinam (13th May 2013), spiritguide (13th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,905 times in 1,356 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford. May 13, 2013

Ben is now a columnist with Veterans Today, and there is a column by Howard Duff posted with a three hour video of discussions with inteligencia about these issues along with names and histories of their criminal activities. Video is worth the listen. It seems that the white hats have won court cases and they have recouped enough to change and save the american monetary system. Watch for more officials resigning and being arrested.

Link to article......

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05...arathon-video/

From the material in the article it looks like the white hats are putting kinks in the cabal's plans on a regular basis.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Camilo (14th May 2013), sunflower (14th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,409 times in 491 posts

Can we get the full report?
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,432 times in 3,914 posts

Call me crazy, (it's part of my cover ) call me the ufo nut, amateur scientist , but on fulford ? I can never get a read on him , like I'm dealing with an android, I never know what to believe ... it bugs me, I can usually peg people one way or the other, but him, he's an anomaly for me ... yep and I have to read the fulford reports anyway just in the hope on day I'll be able to say yes or no instead of maybe ...
    FOLLOW YOUR HEART, AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR WAY ... Raiding the Matrix , One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (14th May 2013), Referee (14th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,994 times in 2,702 posts

Well, you may find it easier to do my boilerplate easy readers digest version and save it to your hard drive every time you need a Fulford fix...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...486#post671486

But something did definitely go down this weekend in Charleston South Carolina.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...005#post673005
    Last edited by gripreaper; 14th May 2013 at 02:07.
    It's only a Ride, a choice between fear and love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo

Righteousness is "the right use of energy" Non attachment to polarized events and focused unity is key. The 'future' is a dream that I intend to become 'lucid' in!!!

Just because I took the Red Pill does not mean I washed it down with Kool-aid

"When you can walk on water take the boat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-NXwRUQcmg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Referee (14th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,967 times in 904 posts

Ben Fulford (May 13 2013) ~ New Moves Afoot To Break Financial Deadlock

Posted on May 13, 2013 by Gillian
    Benjamin Fulford

The ongoing battle over control of the global financial system has entered a new phase with some heavy under the radar maneuvers, according to Chinese government, Illuminati, CIA and Asian secret society sources. Despite the departure of the old pope, the surrender of the Rothschilds and the neutering of the Bush family, a stalemate has continued with the Rockefellers, the new Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, the Japanese Emperor and other old world order power-brokers refusing to finance a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

In order to break this deadlock and free human potential, a secret campaign has now been started to identify and deal with the precise obstacles to freeing humanity from financial slavery. This will mean more and more prominent people will be suddenly vanishing from public view, according to members of several different secret societies.

For example, have either George Soros or Nat Rothschild been seen in public recently? Also, Japanese right wing politician Shintaro Ishihara has dropped out of view again despite the appearance of a reported double on TV following his long “hospital stay.” We do not condone “disappearing” people and hope they all make a public appearance soon so that we can confirm they are alive and safe.

Nonetheless, some very dangerous people are justifiably angry at various mass murder campaigns carried out at the behest of the Sabbatean mafia, are very impatient with the ongoing deadlock and are not easily held back.

To try to prevent a bloodbath among the elite, action is being taken to ensure a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction begins sooner rather than later. That is why there will be a push to break the freeze on lawsuits aimed [at] restoring the rights to the world’s historical treasure to the legal owners. This is a tricky process because it involves undoing 100 years of secret Sabbatean Mafia global financial control via privately owned central banks. For that reason, the US agencies, the Chinese government, Asian Secret Societies, the Gnostic Illuminati, the Vatican and ...

===

[ Mod-edit:
    See further Fulford's site: http://benjaminfulford.net/2013/05/1...cial-deadlock/. We've been asked to honor the copyright on Fulford's material, so the above is only the initial, publicly posted, portion of Fulford's post for 14 May 2013. - Paul. ]
    Last edited by Paul; 19th May 2013 at 04:16.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2013), galilava (14th May 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (14th May 2013), spiritguide (14th May 2013), Titanium (14th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread