+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gobekli Tepe....Lost Civilisation...2013 update documentry

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,317 times in 7,986 posts

Default Gobekli Tepe....Lost Civilisation...2013 update documentry

Mainstream have been forced to review there ideas on civilisation pushing
    it back to 11,000 -15,000 yrs ago Closer to what Graham Hancock & others
    have been proposing for years .......Suggesting even earlier knowledge.

Gobekli Tepe

Published on 24 Feb 2013

Göbekli Tepe Turkish: [ɡřbe̞kli te̞pɛ][2] ("Potbelly Hill"[3]) is a Neolithic hilltop
    sanctuary erected at the top of a mountain ridge in the Southeastern Anatolia
    Region of Turkey, some 15 kilometers (9 mi) northeast of the town of Şanlıurfa
    (formerly Urfa / Edessa). It is the oldest known human-made religious structure.[1][
    4] The site was most likely erected in the 10th millennium BCE and has been under
    excavation since 1994 by German and Turkish archaeologists.[5] Together with
    Nevalı Çori, it has revolutionized understanding of the Eurasian Neolithic.

Göbekli Tepe is located in southeastern Turkey. It was first noted in a survey
    conducted by Istanbul University and the University of Chicago in 1964, which
    recognized that the hill could not entirely be a natural feature and postulated that a
    Byzantine cemetery lay beneath. The survey noted a large number of flints and the
    presence of limestone slabs thought to be Byzantine grave markers. This work was
    first mentioned in print in Peter Benedict's article "Survey Work in Southeastern
    Anatolia" (1980). In 1994, archaeologist Klaus Schmidt of the German
    Archaeological Institute of Istanbul noted Benedict's article and visited the site,
    recognizing that it was in fact a much older Neolithic site. Since 1995[7]
    excavations have been conducted by the German Archaeological Institute of
    Istanbul and the Şanlıurfa Museum, under the direction of Schmidt (University of
    Heidelberg 1995--2000, German Archaeological Institute 2001--present). The hill
    had been under agricultural cultivation before being excavated. Generations of local
    inhabitants had frequently moved rocks and placed them in clearance piles and
    much archaeological evidence may have been destroyed in the process. Scholars
    from the Hochschule Karlsruhe began documenting the architectural remains and
    soon discovered T-shaped pillars facing south-east. Some of these pillars had
    apparently undergone attempts at destruction, probably by farmers who mistook
    them for ordinary large rocks.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th May 2013 at 21:45.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Daft Ada (14th May 2013), Ellisa (14th May 2013), ghostrider (14th May 2013), greybeard (14th May 2013), Lefty Dave (14th May 2013), Lovespot (16th May 2013), mojo (14th May 2013), Sophocles (14th May 2013), Star Tsar (13th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2013), Titanium (13th May 2013), Woody (13th May 2013), yuhui (14th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Gobekli Tepe....Lost Civilisation...2013 update documentry

Red Ice Radio - Linda Moulton Howe - Gobekli Tepe

Earthfiles founder and investigator Linda Moulton Howe on
    Red Ice Radio discussing one of the oldest sites on earth, Gobekli Tepe.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Daft Ada (14th May 2013), Ellisa (14th May 2013), Lovespot (16th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

After listening to Linda's piece above she mentions near the end that the
    structures at Gobekli Tepi looked like tuning forks and other ancient sites
    were possibly doing the same.It reminded me of a item I saw on Davids site
    yesterday that scientists discovered the universe was made up of information.

Ion says the Universe is made up of frequencies, so it makes sence our
    ancestors were maybe trying to tap in,and the elite/priest classes knew
    how, with or without ET help ???

Quantum physics has confirmed it - the universe is comprised of information
    (as David Icke has been saying all these years): Here's what it means

Sunday, 12 May 2013 11:30

'As quantum physics can now confirm, the universe we live in is not made up of
    solid objects but of energy and information. This discovery holds vast implications
    for understanding the nature of our world and in understanding the true source of
    vibrant health. It also means that it is possible to encapsulate all the concepts
    discussed in the world of holistic natural health into a single unified theory.'

Read more: Quantum physics has confirmed it - the universe is comprised of
    information (as David Icke has been saying all these years): Here's what it means

http://www.naturalnews.com/040292_in...th_health.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th May 2013 at 00:32.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

mojo (14th May 2013), Reinhard (14th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,011 times in 4,807 posts

Wait till they learn , high technology was as far back as 289,000 years ago ...brought to our ancestors by the sons of heaven ... I love earth history and the acient past ... if the world only knew where we really came from ... and the help we've had, and all the star people that are pulling for us... no to mention all the ET folk here at avalon working behind the scenes for humanity ... many thanks to the those that meditate and let there energy be focused where the spirit leads them ... we need you ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 14th May 2013 at 02:21.
    FOLLOW YOUR HEART, AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR WAY ... Raiding the Matrix , One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th May 2013), mojo (14th May 2013), Reinhard (14th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,053 times in 1,645 posts

any origins about the name? The name itself sounds so cool, hello my name is Gobleki Tepe...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,238 times in 561 posts

I find it hard to believe that people invented religion which is an abstract notion before they adopted agriculture which is just a step beyond hunting and gathering. Of course if these classically trained academics espoused a theory that perhaps otherworldly intelligences taught them how to use sound to move objects, I personally could accept that more readily. Different strokes for different folks.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote I find it hard to believe that people invented religion which is an abstract notion before they adopted agriculture which is just a step beyond hunting and gathering. Of course if these classically trained academics espoused a theory that perhaps otherworldly intelligences taught them how to use sound to move objects, I personally could accept that more readily. Different strokes for different folks
    Like mainstream Egyptologists to the archaeologists on 'Time Team' which I enjoy, There mind set is still governed by the fact modern humans
    are still new entities, and for them to go back to the last Ice age is an achievement..LOL.... I think we are much older possibly millions of years
    old. Ion Says the original earth continent with the Lemurian civilisation is very old. Billy Meier Plajeran info puts our common ancestors way
    back as well. We still have a while for mainstream to acknowledge these or other possibilities...imo...LOl..

Default Re: Billy Meier and Ptaah (ET) talking about 2012....Contact 476 3/2/2009

Thanks Whitefeather I'm with you brother !!

Billy Meier - GODS OF THE EARTH WERE HUMAN

As far as I'm concerned if you have belief and want to believe in
    a deity thats fine by me....

I like the concept we are all gods on a journey back to our power
    and we are not very far away from regaining it !! But thats another
    story .. Steve

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ier#post550893
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th May 2013 at 12:38.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Daft Ada (14th May 2013), grannyfranny100 (14th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Wait till they learn , high technology was as far back as 289,000 years ago ...brought to our ancestors by the sons of heaven ... I love earth history and the acient past ... if the world only knew where we really came from ... and the help we've had, and all the star people that are pulling for us... no to mention all the ET folk here at avalon working behind the scenes for humanity ... many thanks to
    I quite like this, it may or maynot be correct, but makes you think far beyond the 'mainstream Box'.........

History of our Alien Ancestors on Earth...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67358447206356

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ier#post550893

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Daft Ada (14th May 2013), grannyfranny100 (14th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote any origins about the name? The name itself sounds so cool, hello my name is Gobleki Tepe...
    Before excavation the landscape was a scattering of 'potbelly hillocks'
    hence the name....

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Göbekli Tepe means Potbelly Hill

Tepe means hill, mound or knoll in Turkish. In southeastern Turkey, north of the
    border of Syria and north (or within) the Fertile Crescent of the Neolithic, we find
    place names such as Ziyaret Tepe, Kenan Tepe and Göbekli Tepe on today's
    archaeological maps [1-5]. All these tepes and the surrounding areas are digging
    sites. Göbekli Tepe is located nine miles to the east of the Turkish town of
    Şanlıurfa, (also known by the shorter name Urfa). Göbekli Tepe means Potbelly Hill.
    Local people gave this name to the site, which is part of a ridge and has the shape
    of a rounded crest [5].

Being much older than Stonehenge, Göbekli Tepe has made a lot of headlines over
    recent years as the first temple and spiritual meeting place (sometimes with a
    question mark [4]). Among the mysteries and fascinating artworks of this neolithic
    architecture are the relief animals carved in its stone pillars. There also is a fierce-
    looking creature erupting from a limestone wall, similar to sculptures we find at
    gothic church buildings.

The archaeologist Klaus Schmidt of the German Archaeological Institue (DAI), who
    is researching this site for over ten years together with European and Turkish
    scientists, gives us hints that excavation results can be interpreted in various ways.
    Was this a spiritual locus or a Neolithic Tivoli Garden? Further, this place has a
    Trojan dimensions, at least in the vertical direction: Schmidt is not certain if the
    bottom layer has been uncovered yet. Göbekli Tepe may change our understanding
    of the history of civilization. Schmidt makes an interesting point that the common
    belief (twenty years ago) was, that civilization was driven by ecological forces, but
    that we are now learning that civilization is a product of the human mind [5].
    Whatever the driving forces behind this site, we at least can agree in the spirit of
    Louis Armstrong and Fats Domino: I found my thrill on Potbelly Hill!

http://golatintos.blogspot.co.uk/201...elly-hill.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th May 2013 at 12:34.

+ Reply to Thread