+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Angelina Jolie was duped by cancer doctors into self mutilation for breast cancer she never had

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: How Angelina Jolie was duped by cancer doctors into self mutilation for breast cancer she never had

Blabbing your medical dealings to the world , to me is the ultimate EGO ... look at me , look what I did, ain't I great ... kneel before me... I'm superior to the entire human race, I adopted a child that needed help... fear me... worship me... I'm rich, I'm a celebrity, I'm an ambassador to the United Nations, I beat cancer, I , I, Me Me me ... next she'll win the noble peace prize and write a book and be a made for TV movie, and an action figure , then comes the CD , then the summer tour, letterman, the a visit with Obama, then Oprah ... We don't even know if her cancer was real ...we all know what the media does, they say it , and the masses believe it , with no personal investigation ... so thing could be a wag of the dog ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Anchor (27th May 2013), Bassplayer1 (23rd June 2013), Dawn (19th May 2013), Debra (16th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: How Angelina Jolie was duped by cancer doctors into self mutilation for breast cancer she never had

If you subscribe to the clone theory, this may not even be the real Angelina Jolie anymore. Clones dont mind doing all these things, I would gather. So long as the toxic mainstream facade or agenda is kept up and promoted, in this case, how to "deal" with cancer.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

donk (16th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Realeyes (20th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Empowered Patient: Angelina Jolie: (or so they say...)

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/14/sh...omy/index.html

Watch the video at the top. It's just hilarious. And what do you know?... these tests and procedures are extremely expensive, and now they got a massive market exposure due to Angelina Jolie.
    Hey Ilie,

I think the key to this plot is that such "preventive" surgery is much cheaper for the state than to conduct proper cancer treatment, specially considering the new "Obamacare" rules, so, by advocating such practice, they will be actually cutting public health costs in the near future.

Next step is to convince men to remove their balls.

Anyway, honestly, I think this is one of those "Oh, I´m tired of people judging me for my beauty, like an object" traumas. She´s just trying to prove that she´s more than just a pretty girl, but she´s chosen a very disturbing way to do that.

Raf.
    RMorgan, if we just look at the male species of the day, they are looking and behaving more and more feminine by the day. So in a sense, this has been well under way for quite some time. We are now beginning to see this on a grand scale and will continue to see more and more as the female is now to take the place of the male. At home, work and most importantly in the "MEDIA". Men are now fashionable if they display female tendencies and behaviors. Macho men are now frowned upon, considered barbaric and to be considered a thing of the past to be mocked and discouraged. Football out, footloose in. Just look at the way young "Black" male athletes dance. We are supposed to look up to them for the strong athletic prowess however, just look at the way they dance. They are emulating homosexual tendencies and behaviors and we are to see it as cool, hip and funny. Well I for one think it is a sad "state".

"AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

RMorgan (16th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

It's a sorry state of affairs when the media circus becomes such a ruse that we have to question whether or not people really have cancer or had their breasts removed. Not even pictures would be proof because they can be photoshopped. It's sick, but that's the way it is. Angelina has demonstrated that she is an OWO tool, so that even if this is true we also have to question her motives for going public with this. Then, when you question these things, you come under attack as being cruel, uncaring, and even insane for "taking cheap shots" at people who are sick or in distress, "grieving" as in Sandy Hook, blah blah blah. The mind control Nazi's are quite impressively adept at dividing humanity, creating a paradigm where the dumbed-down lemmings believe that the awake ones are mentally ill and/or inhumane.

I have a very close personal friend, an ex-girlfriend, who has the same exact genetic disorder. Her mother and grandmother died from it and her sister succumbed to it last month after a 5 year battle. My friend was also told that she had an 87% chance of getting it and she also had both breasts removed last year.

I can just see this starting a trend where it becomes chic and en vogue to have your breasts removed. We could have dating websites just for these women and the men who have fetishes for it. The possibilities are endless.

At the moment, until we get things turned around, humanity is getting sicker not better.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd June 2013), Daughter of Time (19th May 2013), Dawn (19th May 2013), DeDukshyn (16th May 2013), donk (16th May 2013), Earth Angel (16th May 2013), genevieve (19th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Swanette (17th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)

Watch the video at the top. It's just hilarious. And what do you know?... these tests and procedures are extremely expensive, and now they got a massive market exposure due to Angelina Jolie.
    Hey Ilie,

I think the key to this plot is that such "preventive" surgery is much cheaper for the state than to conduct proper cancer treatment, specially considering the new "Obamacare" rules, so, by advocating such practice, they will be actually cutting public health costs in the near future.

Anyway, honestly, I think this is one of those "Oh, I´m tired of people judging me for my beauty, like an object" traumas. She´s just trying to prove that she´s more than just a pretty girl, but she´s chosen a very disturbing way to do that.

Raf.
    RMorgan, if we just look at the male species of the day, they are looking and behaving more and more feminine by the day. So in a sense, this has been well under way for quite some time. We are now beginning to see this on a grand scale and will continue to see more and more as the female is now to take the place of the male. At home, work and most importantly in the "MEDIA". Men are now fashionable if they display female tendencies and behaviors. Macho men are now frowned upon, considered barbaric and to be considered a thing of the past to be mocked and discouraged. Football out, footloose in. Just look at the way young "Black" male athletes dance. We are supposed to look up to them for the strong athletic prowess however, just look at the way they dance. They are emulating homosexual tendencies and behaviors and we are to see it as cool, hip and funny. Well I for one think it is a sad "state".

Strength of character, intelligence, an open mind and a good heart do not require a pair of balls or a lack of them. I never understood this "battle of the sexes" where one is feminine and one is masculine. As far as I am concerned, what we today consider masculine or feminine are totally arbitrary characteristics conditioned into the child from an early age. The things that truly matter have nothing to do with having one sex or the other...

So dancing... is just dancing... is moving your body, moving your energy, if you want you can harmonize yourself with another body. How can that have a sex? The fact that we associate some moves with women ('cause only women do them!) is arbitrary and a conditioned response in us.

Once at a Xmas party, one of my coworkers proved to be a very good dancer! The conclusion was that he must be gay ... It's safer to conclude that with your beer stuffed in your face, rather that going on the dance floor to shake that body.

What I think you are observing here is a loss in strength or will, in intelligence and in self-determination. But that is happening with the women as well, not just the men. There is nothing feminine about being "fashionable", "going shopping" or knowing the latest "trend in shoes", just as is nothing masculine in "football", "speed cars", "being macho" and so on. Just follow the money... it goes into the same place. We are being conditioned from the cradle, then we are being played. I do think that there is a distinction between the feminine and masculine aspects, but what we are fed as "masculine and feminine" today, is not it!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 16th May 2013 at 15:35.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd June 2013), Christine (16th May 2013), Daughter of Time (19th May 2013), DeDukshyn (16th May 2013), donk (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Kimberley (16th May 2013), Orph (27th May 2013), RunningDeer (16th May 2013), WEAREONE (28th May 2013), wolf_rt (19th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

This topic seems to be triggering a lot of defense for many different stereotypes ... interesting all the different comments this thread has brought out.

Emotional energy seems artificially high on this topic ....
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th May 2013 at 15:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

InCiDeR (16th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

the fact is she DID NOT HAVE CANCER......she has the mutation of a gene we all carry.....which makes her predisposed to cancer.......but if you watch this brief interview with Dr Bruce Lipton you will find out why even that does not matter as much as they would like us to FEAR......

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Black Panther (19th May 2013), Daughter of Time (19th May 2013), fifi (17th May 2013), InCiDeR (16th May 2013), Kimberley (16th May 2013), Realeyes (20th May 2013), RunningDeer (16th May 2013), Swanette (17th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)

Hey Ilie,

Raf.

Strength of character, intelligence, an open mind and a good heart do not require a pair of balls or a lack of them. I never understood this "battle of the sexes" where one is feminine and one is masculine. As far as I am concerned, what we today consider masculine or feminine are totally arbitrary characteristics conditioned into the child from an early age. The things that truly matter have nothing to do with having one sex or the other...

So dancing... is just dancing... is moving your body, moving your energy, if you want you can harmonize yourself with another body. How can that have a sex? The fact that we associate some moves with women ('cause only women do them!) is arbitrary and a conditioned response in us.

Once at a Xmas party, one of my coworkers proved to be a very good dancer! The conclusion was that he must be gay ... It's safer to conclude that with your beer stuffed in your face, rather that going on the dance floor to shake that body.

What I think you are observing here is a loss in strength or will, in intelligence and in self-determination. But that is happening with the women as well, not just the men. There is nothing feminine about being "fashionable", "going shopping" or knowing the latest "trend in shoes", just as is nothing masculine in "football", "speed cars", "being macho" and so on. Just follow the money... it goes into the same place. We are being conditioned from the cradle, then we are being played. I do think that there is a distinction between the feminine and masculine aspects, but what we are fed as "masculine and feminine" today, is not it!

I respectfully disagree whole heartedly.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Apparently now she's having her ovaries removed as well!

I find it incomprehensible that someone as strong headed as Angelina would succumb to these procedures even though she has shown to be radical in many ways all her life.

This is just one more thing that shocks me on a daily basis about what is going on in the world out there while the masses buy into all the deception and no one seems to be able to do anything to stop the insanity.
    Never underestimate the power of the program conditioning were all subject to from day one in the cradle. It produces a whole lot of non-conformist conformists....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

donk (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (17th May 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's hard to find a man behaving in a manner that is masculine. I appreciate men who are cultured... Art, traveler, interested in the world, etc but why do these men acquire female like mannerisms? Men are being feminized.

19. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

hmmmm, something is wrong with this! A bit of digging came up with this (and I think the dark side is strong in this one.)

Natural News has learned it all coincides with a well times for corporate PR campaign that has been planned for months and just happens to coincide with the upcoming US Supreme Court decision on the viability of the BRCA1 patent

.....But the smoking gun is the fact that Angelina Jolie's seemingly spontaneous announcement magically appeared on the cover of People Magazine this week -- a magazine that is usually finalized for publication three weeks before it appears on newsstands. That cover, not surprisingly, uses the same language found in the NYT op-ed piece: "HER BRAVE CHOICE" and "This was the right thing to do." The flowery, pro-choice language is not a coincidence.

What this proves is that Angelina's Jolie's announcement was a well-planned corporate P.R. campaign with carefully-crafted messages designed to influence public opinion.

But what could Jolie be seeking to influence?

2) It caused women to rush out and seek BRCA1 gene testing procedures. These tests just happen to be patented by a for-profit corporation called "Myriad Genetics." Because of this patent, BRCA1 tests can cost $3,000 - $4,000 each. The testing alone is a multi-billion-dollar market, but only if the patent is upheld in an upcoming Supreme Court decision
    (Yes their stocks went up)

Please read the link it includes the rights of corporations to patent (own) genes and thereby stop any one else from looking at them.

The probability facts she cites are ridiculous and what surgeon would remove both breasts on the off chance. There are plenty of other non invasive tests you can have to see if might get cancer: http://www.cancure.org/tests_to_detect_cancer.htm

http://www.naturalnews.com/040365_An...#ixzz2TVXAcKN0

I think this all coincides with a sneaky desire for a breast reduction coz they got saggy (she now has implants) and she is getting paid mega bucks to spin the BRC1 gene threat fear factor!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th May 2013 at 09:50. Reason: spelling

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd June 2013), Daughter of Time (19th May 2013), dianna (17th May 2013), enfoldedblue (17th May 2013), fifi (18th May 2013), Holly Lindin (17th May 2013), InCiDeR (17th May 2013), Kimberley (17th May 2013), Realeyes (20th May 2013), WEAREONE (28th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    My mother had breast cancer 3 x, my grand-mother 2x (died from second bout), and my great Aunt 2x. In the 90's my family was used as part of the study to identify breast cancer genes. Our family was found to carry one of the most aggressive genes. I was encouraged to be tested however I chose not to. I felt like if I didn't have the gene...it would be a bit of a relief, but of course
    I would still be as likely as anyone else to get some form of cancer; but if I did have it I would introduce a great element of fear into my life which I believe would ultimately contribute to the problem. As well the solutions offered by mainstream medicine didn't appeal to me in the least: tamoxifen (a very toxic drug with many side effects) for life, or a double masectomy.

Instead I decided to address my lifestyle. I have learned how to have a relatively toxin free diet, to encourage an alkaline state in my body, to avoid estrogen producing foods and to process fears and anger as they arrise.

However, this is my choice and it requires a lot of discipline and emotional bravery. I can understand that in this world where fast-food and emotional suppression are normal, the path I chose might not be obvious for many. I have seen the reality of cancer...it is really horrible and I can understand how someone might make the choices that Angelina made. I don't judge her for her decision.
    From what I've heard Jolie's mother died of breast cancer. Thank You EnfoldedBlue for your sharing. Very powerfull.
    I will not judge Jolie either

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

enfoldedblue (17th May 2013), InCiDeR (17th May 2013), Kimberley (17th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Angelina is on the cover of People magazine this week.....which usually takes 3 weeks but for a story this big I guess they bumped who ever for this major breaking news story!

EXPOSED: Angelina Jolie part of a clever corporate scheme to protect billions in BRCA gene patents, influence Supreme Court decision (opinion)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040365_An...#ixzz2TZHcjdu7
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 17th May 2013 at 16:30.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

fifi (18th May 2013), InCiDeR (17th May 2013), Kimberley (17th May 2013), Sidney (19th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

As someone who was just diagnosed a few months ago with a small lump of cancer and decided to have a lumpectomy but not the recommended followup radiation and five years of aromatase inhibitors to knock down my estrogen levels to nothing (because it was Estrogen Receptor positive, which means the cancer is encouraged by the hormone levels), I can tell you that it is NOT as simple as you're making it out to be. I had no family history, and if I had seen a relative die after undergoing years of toxic treatments, I'd be wanting to avoid all that crap too.

The truth is, we may all be getting cancers all the time, but our immune systems may be fighting them off. Or not. The only way you know is if there's a diagnosis, a lump or god forbid something else, like a tumor in your skull or pancreas or bones. Breasts are easy enough to part with, especially compared to the alternative and Jolie is right in figuring it's easier to get rid of the TISSUE YOU ARE NOT USING rather than wait for it perhaps to become malignant and spread to your lymph nodes and from there to wherever in your body before you're even aware of it. This is not an issue of 'if I live healthy enough I'll dodge it' because you can't know that. Plenty of vegan marathoners end up with cancer, too, often a highly advanced stage which is difficult to treat.

Let's face it, we wouldn't be having this highly emotional subject conversation if it weren't for the adolescent male fascination with titties (one idiot said that Jolie was 'dead to him now' as if his fantasies are now crushed, as if she was supposed to make her personal health decisions based on what some AH fan is thinking...) and our also disgusting celebrity hero worship mentality.

Would we be having this discussion if Jolie was an average looking non-actress with an average body who decided to have her gallbladder removed because she felt she had an increased chance of gallbladder cancer, after watching a relative die painfully of the disease?

Get a grip people; it's her decision and her decision alone. I applaud her honesty in discussing it in public. If you think you can dodge this disease by 'healthy living' when the entire planet is awash with toxins, or want to put up with chemo and radiation to treat it at some point, feel free. She's trying to avoid that and I can't blame her.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frozen alchemy For This Post:

donk (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (18th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I have just received an invitation via "Causes" asking me if I would like to take the BRCA genetic test, like Angelina did, to see what my chances of getting breast cancer are!

The caption reads: "Support Angelina" And then it gives all the scary details about chances of survival if the test is positive.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 19th May 2013 at 03:49.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

donk (22nd May 2013), Earth Angel (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (19th May 2013), PHARAOH (20th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

It's her body and she can mutilate it as she sees fit.

Personally I think boobs are great!
    As are all the other parts of the body that allows us to experience this existence.

there is probably some occult benefit to scaring someone into hacking part of there body off.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

donk (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (22nd May 2013)

31. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Article from "Natural News" about men removing their prostate now because of the BRCA gene.

It was already predicted in this thread!

http://www.naturalnews.com/040401_pr...ina_Jolie.html
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 20th May 2013 at 16:30.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

InCiDeR (20th May 2013), Realeyes (20th May 2013), RMorgan (20th May 2013), witchy1 (20th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

the new information on the company that has the world rights to test for this gene show us once again this is not about Cancer awareness or finding a cure this is showing us more than ever this is about keeping the CANCER INDUSTRY alive

Quote … a leading molecular diagnostic company dedicated to making a difference in patient’s lives through the discovery and commercialization of transformative tests to assess a person’s risk of developing disease, guide treatment decisions and assess risk of disease progression and recurrence. With fiscal year 2011 revenue of over $400 million and more than 1,100 employees, Myriad is working on strategic directives, including new test introductions, companion diagnostics, and international expansion to take advantage of significant growth opportunities that further the Company’s mission.”
    Quote What Angelina Jolie didn’t tell you is that she and I have something in common. Each of us is intimately involved with Myriad Genetics. In fact, we belong to Myriad. When the staff of the USPTO approved Myriad’s application for a patent on on the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, they essentially allowed Myriad Genetics to claim ownership of, and exclusive rights to, my genetic material - and Angelina Jolie’s.
    http://www.worldirish.com/story/4063...out-her-genes-
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 20th May 2013 at 16:39.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Daughter of Time (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (20th May 2013), Realeyes (20th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #39
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

human stupidity knows no bounds. amputating some body part that may or may not get cancerous at some point is like convicting somebody of a crime he may or may not commit just because his father did the same. i wonder what's next...
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

donk (22nd May 2013), Earth Angel (22nd May 2013), InCiDeR (22nd May 2013), RMorgan (22nd May 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Here is Dr. Mercola's take on the Jolie's story; a thoughtful, in depth analysis of the science, patenting and marketing. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...30527ProdTest1

This covers
    Why Does US Recommendations Place Women with Gene Defects at Even Greater Risk?
    Genetic Defects Are Not a Major Contributor to Breast Cancer
    What Do Gene Patents Have to Do with It?
    It’s Starting to Look Like a Coordinated Yet Cleverly Designed PR Campaign...
    GMO Opponents Are 'Elitist' and Insensitive to World’s Needs, Monsanto CEO Says
    The Angelina Effect—Don’t Be Swayed...
    Nearly Every Part of the Human Genome Is Now Owned by Corporations
    Tissue Trauma and Surgery Can Actually Increase Your Risk of Cancer
    Epigenetics—The Answer for Those Seeking Cancer Prevention
    Physician Discovers What It’s Like to Be 'Sold' Preventive Mastectomy
    The Case Against BRCA Testing
    Breast Cancer Prevention Strategies

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th May 2013), InCiDeR (27th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast