+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Remote Viewing website that everyone can practice their R.V. on.

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Fantastic Remote Viewing website that everyone can practice their R.V. on.

For screen( PC users) shot go to accessories chose snipping tool and take a shot and save it for your record

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), Roisin (8th June 2013), Sidney (31st May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Fantastic Remote Viewing website that everyone can practice their R.V. on.

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    RV can be fun and is extremely useful in expansion of consciousness. These are harmless targets and great ones for normal beginner training/experimenting and I am not "Poo Poo'ing" any of the above posts at all (Just to be clear). I AM Not saying anything negative about any certain websites.

But one should be aware, there are R.V./Psychic "Honey Pots" out there that catalog you, rate your skill levels and "types" and file and forget. Then that database is accessed by those that exploit abilities or preempt perceived threats.

Be careful HOW and WHERE you project your self these days. Every "Location of Interest" has intrusion detector/tracer viewers on the job 24/7.
    FYI, not just IMHO this time and all I will say on the matter.
    Have fun, but be careful...

First thing I did was visit the parent site. It is set up as an artist site "Davis and Davis" - I found it a tad interesting that the RV page seems not linked to the main site at all. I could not find any link to get to that page. It may well be just something old. pages one websites are rarely ever deleted even if the go out of use.

My first thought was that this page is a measurement tool -- to test the current abilities of the masses across locations (it couldn't really be used to single out individuals). I noticed it keeps track of the locations of the participants.

Looks fun though, I think I will try this later
    I am not an expert on PC software development but I sensed some tricky picture programming which could be some kind similar to spell check finding alternative close words. face recognition software is more sophisticated in same logic. Paul your expertise might be needed here
    Wow! I sure hope not!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

InCiDeR (25th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    RV can be fun and is extremely useful in expansion of consciousness. These are harmless targets and great ones for normal beginner training/experimenting and I am not "Poo Poo'ing" any of the above posts at all (Just to be clear). I AM Not saying anything negative about any certain websites.

But one should be aware, there are R.V./Psychic "Honey Pots" out there that catalog you, rate your skill levels and "types" and file and forget. Then that database is accessed by those that exploit abilities or preempt perceived threats.

Be careful HOW and WHERE you project your self these days. Every "Location of Interest" has intrusion detector/tracer viewers on the job 24/7.
    FYI, not just IMHO this time and all I will say on the matter.
    Have fun, but be careful...

First thing I did was visit the parent site. It is set up as an artist site "Davis and Davis" - I found it a tad interesting that the RV page seems not linked to the main site at all. I could not find any link to get to that page. It may well be just something old. pages one websites are rarely ever deleted even if the go out of use.

My first thought was that this page is a measurement tool -- to test the current abilities of the masses across locations (it couldn't really be used to single out individuals). I noticed it keeps track of the locations of the participants.

Looks fun though, I think I will try this later
    I am not an expert on PC software development but I sensed some tricky picture programming which could be some kind similar to spell check finding alternative close words. face recognition software is more sophisticated in same logic. Paul your expertise might be needed here
    What, you didn't believe my attempt? lol.

That is another option, since no-one sees the image until after you draw it. However, Roisins tactic of using another program (I can see that you also used a tablet ) would defeat it then (granted she played honestly )

It is an artists site and there are a few things on there that might make me think what you are saying, may be the case here But suspect if it were true, we'd have some closer hits.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Scott Davis is a member of an RV forum that a moderator at a UFO forum that the OP of this thread and I belong to also. That moderator has not stated what the name of that RV forum is though but she said that Davis notified everyone at that RV forum that he was going to change that image generator on that RV page to javascript instead of keeping it as a Flash object. Most likely the reason why he was going to do that has something to do with complaints from mobile cellphone users not being able to use flash on those devices. That change was made on the evening of May 21st, last Tues.

I haven't been at that site since last Weds morning but just now I'm seeing that another change has been made on that page too where now it's stating the Country and region of the viewer and the time when each session starts and ends. So now if you take a screenshot of that page to show your results in a forum somewhere or to save it in your files, that information will be on that page. The question is, "Is it also sent to a database on their server?" --- I have no idea.

My impression is that Scott Davis created that RV page for his fellow RV'ers to practice on. He created that application just for everybody to have fun with it. If I were to find out that it was something more than that, I would be very surprised. That's just my own personal opinion on this. I don't know Scott Davis but I love the concept of that image generator because it is indeed a very helpful tool wrt to getting some practice in precognitive RV without having to line up another person to pick the targets out for you instead. From what I know, that RV page has been up online since 2009.
    Thanks for this info.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th May 2013 at 22:54.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

InCiDeR (25th May 2013), Roisin (8th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm just using either a Fireworks or Macromedia Flash 8's canvas to sketch out those drawings with my mouse. I'm not using a tablet. I don't want to be tempted to go into much detail on these gestalt sketches for these targets. They are not meant to be detailed drawings. I'm only getting near hits now and quite frankly, I think we would be able to get closer hits to what the target actually is if someone where to pick out each target individually instead and put one into an envelope for the me to sketch it out for each session. The reason why is because we each have a consciousness and the viewer would be connecting with the consciousness of the human 'tasker' to help land on the target. But in these RV runs on that site, a computer is randomly picking out a target instead. Computers and machines do not possess a consciousness so, to me, that increases the level of difficulty for hitting on what the target is for each run.

Dedukshyne -- lol, your first try was a hit! Maybe next time you'll even be able to render it in 3D!
    Last edited by Roisin; 25th May 2013 at 23:12.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm just using either a Fireworks or Macromedia Flash 8's canvas to sketch out those drawings with my mouse. I'm not using a tablet. I don't want to be tempted to go into much detail on these gestalt sketches for these targets. They are not meant to be detailed drawings. I'm only getting near hits now and quite frankly, I think we would be able to get closer hits to what the target actually is if someone where to pick out each target individually instead and put one into an envelope for the me to sketch it out for each session. The reason why is because we each have a consciousness and the viewer would be connecting with the consciousness of the human 'tasker' to help land on the target. But in these RV runs on that site, a is computer randomly picking out a target instead. Computers and machines do not possess a consciousness so, to me, that increases the level of difficulty for hitting on what the target is for each run.
    I agree that it may be easier to read form biology than from machines, but that just indicates variations in methods between users. I'm sure nobody knows exactly what their "method" is, as they just try, and sometimes it works. I noticed a few of yours were interestingly close.

I'd like to see an app where you can play this with another person. They choose the image, try to send it to you, and you try to read it. Then we could work on connections with specific people as well. two birds for one stone

NASA first learned of the rings around Jupiter from their RVs. Then they sent a satellite and saw it was true. Before that the concept was ridiculed because anyone with a telescope could see that it didn't. The fact is they were just too light to see by telescope.

Nice mousework then, BTW -- When I do this in earnest I'll be using my tablet -- way easier to draw stuff.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

InCiDeR (25th May 2013), Roisin (8th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

(...) Computers and machines do not possess a consciousness so(...)
    I am not totally sure about that statement if I consider every possible level...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th May 2013), Roisin (8th June 2013), sllim11 (30th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm just using either a Fireworks or Macromedia Flash 8's canvas to sketch out those drawings with my mouse. I'm not using a tablet. I don't want to be tempted to go into much detail on these gestalt sketches for these targets. They are not meant to be detailed drawings. I'm only getting near hits now and quite frankly, I think we would be able to get closer hits to what the target actually is if someone where to pick out each target individually instead and put one into an envelope for the me to sketch it out for each session. The reason why is because we each have a consciousness and the viewer would be connecting with the consciousness of the human 'tasker' to help land on the target. But in these RV runs on that site, a is computer randomly picking out a target instead. Computers and machines do not possess a consciousness so, to me, that increases the level of difficulty for hitting on what the target is for each run.
    I agree that it may be easier to read form biology than from machines, but that just indicates variations in methods between users. I'm sure nobody knows exactly what their "method" is, as they just try, and sometimes it works. I noticed a few of yours were interestingly close.

I'd like to see an app where you can play this with another person. They choose the image, try to send it to you, and you try to read it. Then we could work on connections with specific people as well. two birds for one stone

NASA first learned of the rings around Jupiter from their RVs. Then they sent a satellite and saw it was true. Before that the concept was ridiculed because anyone with a telescope could see that it didn't. The fact is they were just too light to see by telescope.

Nice mousework then, BTW -- When I do this in earnest I'll be using my tablet -- way easier to draw stuff.
    Your application idea is a good one. Maybe someone will create one of those too! Check my last post was commenting on your AMAZING first effort! But next time could you maybe try to get it closer to what the target is? ho, ho,ho.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    I am not totally sure about that statement if I consider every possible level...
    I know what you mean and I too sometimes think that my computer possesses a consciousness as it definitely does seem to have a mind of its own sometimes!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your application idea is a good one. Maybe someone will create one of those too! Check my last post was commenting on your AMAZING first effort! But next time could you maybe try to get it closer to what the target is? ho, ho,ho.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    I know what you mean and I too sometimes think that my computer possesses a consciousness as it definitely does seem to have a mind of its own sometimes!
    I have a guy at work who can do web programming. If he has any interest I will propose the full idea to him and plan this out ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That would be great! There are A LOT of people out there who would be interested in practicing with something like that!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 8.04.26 AM.png
Views:	149
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	21506Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 7.54.44 AM.png
Views:	142
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	21505Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 7.45.59 AM.png
Views:	145
Size:	311.2 KB
ID:	21504Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 7.12.26 AM.png
Views:	136
Size:	449.7 KB
ID:	21503Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 7.14.42 AM.png
Views:	154
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	21502

Obviously I do not need to worry about surveillance. I know my shapes as well as any five year old That was fun though...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

InCiDeR (26th May 2013), Roisin (26th May 2013), sllim11 (30th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 215 posts

Imagine if we learnt this stuff at school?
    Something we are all capable of..
    Our focus in life has been elsewhere I guess?
    Leave no stone unturned...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

InCiDeR (26th May 2013), Roisin (26th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is another option, since no-one sees the image until after you draw it. However, Roisins tactic of using another program (I can see that you also used a tablet ) would defeat it then (granted she played honestly )
    Most of the sketches I posted here in this thread are from those sessions that I recorded using a screen capture video application where I then uploaded those video recordings to You Tube. If you viewed any of those short video's here, you will notice the following:
    For those video's I recorded on May 16th or 18th, which was before Scott Davis changed that image generator from a Flash object to a javascript applet on the evening of May 21st I either:
    1) clicked on "Click Arrow to View the Target" which would then load that image onto the page but would still remain hidden behind the grey box until I would mouse over that grey box AFTER I would do my sketch for that session. So after I completed my gestalt drawing, then I would run my mouse over that grey box to view the target image. All of that can be seen in those video's and I also explained everything in the same post that I inserted the video in and a screenshot of my results showing my sketch and the target image side by side on that page.

2) or in other sessions that I recorded and posted here as You Tube video's, I would instead first draw out my sketch for that RV session and then I would click on "Click Arrow to View the Target" and then run my mouse over that grey box for that target image to show up on the screen.

At that time I was experimenting if I did better if I first clicked on that arrow to load that target into that grey box where it would still remain hidden until I moused over it after I did the sketch to see what the target was --- or if I did better if I clicked on that arrow for that Flash object to load the image into that object where it would remain hidden behind that grey box that's on top of it where I would then mouse over that box to view the target image on that page after I would draw out the gestalt sketch for that session.

It turned out that I had the same hit rate on what the target was either way I did it.

However, when I start a session on that page, I ask myself "What is the Target?" before I start drawing. So to me it made sense to first click on that arrow for that Flash object to load that target into the box (though it would still remain hidden on the page until I moused over it), then draw out the target and then mouse over that box to see what the target is.
    If I waited instead to click on that arrow for that image to load into that grey box when I then would mouse over that box to see the target image AFTER I drew out the target, then I would have to ask "What is the Next Target?" at the beginning of the session before I would start sketching something out.

I prefer to ask "What is the Target?" at the beginning of each RV run on that page than "What is the Next Target?". But either way I did it,i.e. press on that arrow to load the image into that grey box before I would do a sketch OR click on that arrow and load it onto that page after I did the sketch, I still had the same hit rate. And either way I loaded the image into that box where it still would remain hidden, I didn't mouse over that box to view the target until AFTER the drawing of the target was completed.

But on May 21st, last Tues. Scott Davis removed that Flash object with the image generator embedded in it and replaced that with a javascripted image generator instead.
    And along with that new generator came new rules for how to operate the session where one is first supposed to click on "Reload the page" which would load a new target into that grey box but would still remain hidden until one clicks on another button that is right above the "Reload the Page" button that says "Next Target".

So from here on, when we first start a session, we first click on "Reload the Page", then we do the sketch for the session and then we click on "Next Target" to view the target image for that session.
    I posted 2 You Tube video's of 2 separate RV runs on the morning of May 22nd using the new javascript image generator on that page. Both video's are shown here in this thread. But because now the target is loaded onto the page when you click on "Reload the Page", I ask at the beginning of each RV run "What is the Target?" -- because even though the target is still hidden on that page from the viewer, the target nevertheless has been loaded onto that page already.

Also,as I said before, I use my own image editor where I draw my sketches out with my mouse (prefer a wider marker than that pencil on that page) -- am not using a tablet. And while I am drawing out the sketch for each RV run, I bring that image editor and put if OVER part of that RV page so that it is next to that grey box with the target "in it". But after I'm done drawing the sketch where I then click on "Next Target", that image editor then automatically zaps off the screen and goes behind that RV webpage. I bring back up that image editor so that it's seen over that RV page again by simply clicking on the icon for that image editor that's in the bottom task bar of my computer monitor. When I do that, the sketch and the target can be seen on the screen, side by side, for me to compare each image to determine if I got a near hit or not on what the target is for that session.

The reason why I do a video recording of each of my RV runs is to show each step that I take during each session... i.e. the video's show when I either clicked on that "Click on Text Target" and then when I would mouse over that grey box to show the target image (in my pre-May 21st video's) or when I clicked on "Reload the page" and then the "Next Target" button to then view the target image (in my post-May 21's video's which is when Scott Davis changed over to javascript on that page).

But back to what you were saying:

"That is another option, since no-one sees the image until after you draw it. However, Roisins tactic of using another program (I can see that you also used a tablet ) would defeat it then (granted she played honestly )"

My answer to that is -- No, using another program, which in this case I'm using my own image editor instead of using that canvas and pencil that's embedded on that RV page, DOES NOT "defeat it" (IOW's there's no change doing these RV runs on that page for me in any manner whatsoever because I'm still doing everything step by step like everyone else does for each session who do their sketches directly onto that page only I instead am drawing them in my image editor where it is still up on that screen over that page and next to that grey box for everyone to see in those video recordings while I am doing that in each RV run that I recorded and showed here.) In each session that I recorded, you can see when I actually either mouse over that box to see what the target was or when I would click on the "Click Target" button (post May 21st) to see what the image was for the session and I only did that AFTER I completed the sketch I would do for each session.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Timreh (here)
    Imagine if we learnt this stuff at school?
    Something we are all capable of..
    Our focus in life has been elsewhere I guess?
    Yes! And think of all of the missing children/people we might have found but still can do that if we practice doing RV sessions!

I live in the next city district over from where Amanda Berry and those other hostages were found in that old house in Cleveland. I decided to practice using that RV image generator on that page because in the Cleveland area, there are still many young women, adults and children who are missing. And it's like this all over the United States and the world too!

We have a chance to find these people by practicing Remote Viewing!

I'm just saying that that recent event where those young women were rescued from that house after being kidnapped for 10 long years was an eye opener for me... They were held as prisoners in a house that I lived less than 10 minutes away from! This is why I want to learn how to do RVing.

If everyone learned how to Remote View, think of what we could do as a community to help find and rescue missing children, for example? A community of local RV's could meet at the town hall and have RV sessions to try to track down where those children are.

Yes, our world would be a lot different if people would only realize that we have it within ourselves to access information that could save lives using only our minds!
    Last edited by Roisin; 26th May 2013 at 17:21.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

InCiDeR (26th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013), Timreh (26th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great idea for a website. Thanks for the link.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThresholdRising For This Post:

InCiDeR (26th May 2013), Roisin (26th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013), Timreh (26th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Warlock's Avatar
    Thanks

Remote Viewing is soooooo easy.

JUST PICK-UP THE REMOTE...........AND START VIEWING!!!!!!

Warlock
    Ignorance is Bliss

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Warlock For This Post:

chocolate (8th June 2013), InCiDeR (26th May 2013), Roisin (8th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013), thunder24 (26th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

REMOTE remote viewing? I don't know about that one but it sounds pretty remote to me.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

InCiDeR (27th May 2013), Warlock (27th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Attachment 21506Attachment 21505Attachment 21504Attachment 21503Attachment 21502

Obviously I do not need to worry about surveillance. I know my shapes as well as any five year old That was fun though...
    Out of all of the results posted in this thread, yours are the most intriguing because your subliminal mind has inspired you to draw out translations of a few of these targets that have resulted in gestalt drawings that could be interpreted as metaphorical motifs suggesting those interwoven narratives that are inherent within the target themselves.

So consequently, we are seeing an approach that's being implemented by that part of you that's able to capture information on the hidden target as having a rebellious tone to it because the very act of drawing out a metaphoric rendering instead of just drawing out what the target looks like, in effect, is a subtle swipe at conformity wrt the usual results generated by most in RV exercises like this.

In other words, it's indicating to us that your subconscious mind is able to express a substructure of critical thinking that's able to express not only what the target's shape is, but also show a rendering that's simultaneously a metaphorical motif of it too!

This indicates to me that you are way ahead of everybody else here in terms of the level that you are at now when it comes to remote viewing.

We can see this also in the brevity of your sketches. For example, let's talk about the sketch of the target that looks to be the twin towers. After drawing out what you drew out there, most beginners at RV would not be able resist an AOL popping into their mind that the target could be a rabbit where they would then continue drawing to make it look like that. But instead, you stopped sketching after you drew out those "ears" regardless if you had an AOL or not on what the target could be once you sketched that part out. Most beginners would not do that.

But whatever the case may be, my first impression of that sketch that you drew out for that target was that it looked like a 'peace' sign that someone makes with their hand. The irony in this is that it's a metaphorical motif for the twin towers/911 and here we are going back to what I was talking about before in my previous paragraphs in this post.

I hope that you will continue to show us your results should you continue to try out that image generator on that RV page. I'm very interested in seeing what's coming up next from the depths of that creative subliminal mind of yours! Seriously, this is fascinating!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

InCiDeR (27th May 2013), sllim11 (30th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013), Timreh (28th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Roisin,

You humble me.

I'll give it a go again sometime soon.. Thanks so very much for the interpretation...we don't always see ourselves very clearly.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

InCiDeR (28th May 2013), Roisin (28th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 8.24.20 AM.png
Views:	77
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	21563

Did a few more....

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), Roisin (29th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very close and v. good! Keep up the good work AriG and keep practicing! Thanks for sharing!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote "
    "That is another option, since no-one sees the image until after you draw it. However, Roisins tactic of using another program (I can see that you also used a tablet ) would defeat it then (granted she played honestly )"

My answer to that is -- No, using another program, which in this case I'm using my own image editor instead of using that canvas and pencil that's embedded on that RV page, DOES NOT "defeat it" (IOW's there's no change doing these RV runs on that page for me in any manner whatsoever because I'm still doing everything step by step like everyone else does for each session who do their sketches directly onto that page only I instead am drawing them in my image editor where it is still up on that screen over that page and next to that grey box for everyone to see in those video recordings while I am doing that in each RV run that I recorded and showed here.) In each session that I recorded, you can see when I actually either mouse over that box to see what the target was or when I would click on the "Click Target" button (post May 21st) to see what the image was for the session and I only did that AFTER I completed the sketch I would do for each session.
    "
    This isn't what I meant. I meant that if the program uses an algorithm to find the closest picture to what you draw before presenting you the image, then your method would defeat that logic, and thus be more fair - defeating the "trick" of the program that was referred to previously (a spell check like algorithm to find nearest matches). Think of it this way, then re-read my post. It will make a lot more sense.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

InCiDeR (29th May 2013), Roisin (8th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast