+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: False Flag Event... How would you recognize them?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default False Flag Event... How would you recognize them?

This is an interesting Video about Secret Hangar at Norton Airforce base which houses multiple man made flying saucers!!! If they have this sort of technology in 1988 ... what's on the table now?

If we did have a flase flag disclosure event ... how would you recognize the real thing ?? ET or Man Made?

At what stage would you say ... False Flag! And how would you know?

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Default Re: False Flag Event... How would you recognize them?

Hi viking,
    Very interesting witness testimony, I especially liked his description of the size of the three crafts in the hangar at Norton Air Force Base. Thanks.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    If we did have a flase flag disclosure event ... how would you recognize the real thing ?? ET or Man Made?

At what stage would you say ... False Flag! And how would you know?
    I have often thought about this Viking. I've always thought to myself that I would only believe if I was to see with my own eyes a craft of gigantic size floating above a city somewhere. A bit like District 9 and Independance Day scale I guess.

Anything that looked smaller than this would make me wonder about it being manmade.

I keep hoping that one of those visions from the remote viewers will come true some day. Where there is a massive ship just sat passivley there in full view for a few days to be witnessed by billions via news networks. I would so love to see this day in my lifetime...

One could argue that in fact the reverse could be true. As well as being infinite bigger things could be infinitely smaller too. Maybe a little blue man the size of my thumb talking to me on my desk with the power and ability to do awesome things would get me beleiving also.

Rather than waiting to see I might just go and use my time wisely and go pick some nice mushrooms, the seasons in here in the UK. The effects might be the same if I am really lucky

We can dream brother, but like you, I do believe already.

Peace
    Terra

IF.....

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hey Tera ... good to see you around ...

Yes, I agree sort of with regard to huge ships docking themselves over every large city. It would be awesome to say the least...Just imagine what a spectacle!

The problem is these huge ships could be holograms!! So the only way to confirm that these ships are 'off planet'...would be to have an invitation to board them so you could see from the inside...?? mmm

viking
    Choose well.

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I guess false flags might reveal themselves with what happens immediately after - if it seems like everything was prepared and in place ready to just to roll out...warning!
    If the response might be very, very contrary to what one may anticipate (like: "the hijackers all all saudi - let's bomb Iraq!")...code red!

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

False flag events orchestrated by humans would have all the signature marks of humans in group situations. For example, we all know that humans, when acting on crowd rules, are dumbed down and respond as an emotional unit, not thinking independent mind.

It's godel's incompleteness theorem at play in crowd rules vs individual realities. Godel speaks of how for an impossible problem to be solved, the answer lies outside of the problem set's grasp or scope. That the answer has to be outside of the area looked in. A simplified way of saying that you need to look at the whole, outside situation, in order to understand what is unsolvable-within. Ego causes that equation to be reversed, but we could go on and on here, so I'll stop. It is more correct to say that to understand what is within a given space or area..you must be looking from outside of it to grasp that 'whole' area or space you wish to understand as a complete thing.

suffice it to say that this can be applied to crowds, to some degree.

What I mean, is for a an individual to be smart enough to work in the given crowd or group environment, the individual must be more capable or more complete than any any instruction or motion, action, whatever..that the given crowd may carry out. This also means that the actions of the crowd will have to be slightly dumber than the dumbest potential of the dumbest individual that is acting in the crowd or group effort.

ie, dumb down the instruction set so all participants in the dance can reach completion with the given plan of action.

This means that humans, even those with iq's in the 200 range, are GOING to leave marks and signs via actions and evolution of situations that leave very human-like sign of origins of said actions and patterns. Like politicians and or bankers, etc, even the military somehow managing to 'wrap themselves in the flag' on some level, with regard to overall public perception. Ie, the plan, if any, and executed, would benefit a group within man at the expense of others in the group of man. The tell-tale signs would and should emerge almost immediately as their very human aims and desires would need to do such a thing, so as to not allow too many of the public to wander around unguided in their thoughts..for long. Or something similar. In other words, it would stink or 'smell' wrong.

Something truly alien, would possibly leave marks, patterns and end results which might seem entirely alien on all levels, as they have termination or end points and flow patterns that are simply outside of 'normal' human experience.

In this act of this sort of thing happening (a false flag)..., the lesser capable of the humans out there ....can be fooled, as their evolution predicts that they cannot commit to this sort of complex thinking ..or 'think' at 'this higher level of discernment', so they can be steered by a human created false flag. As this is the bulk of humanity or beings alive..any human issued false flag system would be very likely to be designed to steer the bulk or lowest common denominator or man's mass or bulk, ie the center of the bell curve of intelligence but also it would need to be designed to keep the lowest in full control. So any human derived false flag would be designed to fool the dumbest among us.

One must remember that the pattern is to require dumb soldiers that can take complex command sets and follow them to the letter. No morals, no ethics, just performance. the usual case is that they use foot soldiers to kill and destroy the more intelligent and capable elements in man. In the same way lower totem pole freemason type gang-bangers (cops and lower level spooks, individuals, etc) are used to spy on the more intelligent elements of society that may be attempting to release free energy devices, go public on ET or elements of history and stories, etc.

The final point to tie it all together is that any false flag event is going to have potential conclusions that can immediately arrived at and actions that can be executed from those conclusions that exactly equal 'life as reality', if one's reality is that of what newspapers, politicians, and television call 'reality'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th September 2010 at 15:55.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    False flag events orchestrated by humans would have all the signature marks of humans in group situations. For example, we all know that humans, when acting on crowd rules, are dumbed down and respond as an emotional unit, not thinking independent mind.

It's godel's incompleteness theorem at play in crowd rules vs individual realities. Godel speaks of how for an impossible problem to be solved, the answer lies outside of the problem set's grasp or scope. That the answer has to be outside of the area looked in. A simplified way of saying that you need to look at the whole, outside situation, in order to understand what is unsolvable-within. Ego causes that equation to be reversed, but we could go on and on here, so I'll stop. It is more correct to say that to understand what is within a given space or area..you must be looking from outside of it to grasp that 'whole' area or space you wish to understand as a complete thing.

suffice it to say that this can be applied to crowds, to some degree.

What I mean, is for a an individual to be smart enough to work in the given crowd or group environment, the individual must be more capable or more complete than any any instruction or motion, action, whatever..that the given crowd may carry out. This also means that the actions of the crowd will have to be slightly dumber than the dumbest potential of the dumbest individual that is acting in the crowd or group effort.

ie, dumb down the instruction set so all participants in the dance can reach completion with the given plan of action.

This means that humans, even those with iq's in the 200 range, are GOING to leave marks and signs via actions and evolution of situations that leave very human-like sign of origins of said actions and patterns. Like politicians and or bankers, etc, even the military somehow managing to 'wrap themselves in the flag' on some level, with regard to overall public perception. Ie, the plan, if any, and executed, would benefit a group within man at the expense of others in the group of man. The tell-tale signs would and should emerge almost immediately as their very human aims and desires would need to do such a thing, so as to not allow too many of the public to wander around unguided in their thoughts..for long. Or something similar. In other words, it would stink or 'smell' wrong.

Something truly alien, would possibly leave marks, patterns and end results which might seem entirely alien on all levels, as they have termination or end points and flow patterns that are simply outside of 'normal' human experience.

In this act of this sort of thing happening (a false flag)..., the lesser capable of the humans out there ....can be fooled, as their evolution predicts that they cannot commit to this sort of complex thinking ..or 'think' at 'this higher level of discernment', so they can be steered by a human created false flag. As this is the bulk of humanity or beings alive..any human issued false flag system would be very likely to be designed to steer the bulk or lowest common denominator or man's mass or bulk, ie the center of the bell curve of intelligence but also it would need to be designed to keep the lowest in full control. So any human derived false flag would be designed to fool the dumbest among us.

One must remember that the pattern is to require dumb soldiers that can take complex command sets and follow them to the letter. No morals, no ethics, just performance. the usual case is that they use foot soldiers to kill and destroy the more intelligent and capable elements in man. In the same way lower totem pole freemason type gang-bangers (cops and lower level spooks, individuals, etc) are used to spy on the more intelligent elements of society that may be attempting to release free energy devices, go public on ET or elements of history and stories, etc.
    Thanks Carmody ... Brilliant !

I was a bit concerned how far up the line (ptw) technology had advanced and how susceptible the masses would be in this scenario ...

But yes the vast majority would be fooled ...

viking
    Choose well.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It is interesting to note that I just described the entire required and existing 'known human psychology pattern' of 9/11, 7/7, Mumbai Massacre/attacks, the Burning of the Reichstag, and so on.

read about this guy, to give you a taste of how it is done on all levels and ways:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing about it? The recent practice of propaganda has proved that it is possible, at least up to a certain point and within certain limits." -Edward Bernays

He called this scientific technique of opinion-molding the 'engineering of consent'.

How deep does the manipulation go? So deep that it is, of course, in Wikipedia as well. This sentence occurs in the linked bio: As a Jew who had witnessed the critical role that propaganda and mass media had played in creating anti-German sentiment in Britain prior to WWI and again during and after the Nazis' pseudo-democratic rise to power in Europe, Bernays felt that the same unleashing of irrational animosity could happen in any democratic society.

Ah .... --- no.

It was purposefully directed, schemed, and well thought out animosity that was based on salient points in known history. Ones we won't get into here.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th September 2010 at 19:04.

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Viking
    easy the real deal is man made

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    easy the real deal is man made
    The real deal will not be man made!

The real deal will be an invitation to join the rest of the 'Family'

viking
    Choose well.

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The real deal will be an invitation to join the rest of the 'Family'
    nah it's just a trick to unite the nations

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What the inter-Galactic Nations??

viking
    Choose well.

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What the inter-Galactic Nations??
    aha hehe perhaps

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Alan dean foster wrote a novel on this exact subject about 27 years back. It was about a man who wanted to unite mankind into one single force..so he falsely created an enemy to have them rally against.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/f/...d-universe.htm

There is a very real danger that man would, if shown a galactic presence and man not being 'psychologically clear' on their own..a danger of man, on the base level, uniting against what may be perceived as a threat.

So a galactic group can give hints of it's presence but mankind must reform itself before that presence will be made known.

They're makin' me feel old. I bought that book when it first came out and have the original pressing in mint shape as I read books quite carefully and with respect.

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

As Goebels and Goering once said;

First make clear to all media that there is an ennemy that want to ill you way of Life
    Second repeat it ad nauseam
    Third prepare a domestic riot and an external imperalist military action
    Fourth use a National Symbol and destroy it.
    Fifth act promptly in creating intra-muros riots and external invasion.

PS. all ressemblance to any people or country are purely coincidal.
    The economy is to serve the people, not the people to serve the economy -- Manfred Max-Neef

An Old Spanish proverb that says “civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart''.

Un Vieux proverbe Espagnol qui dit ''la civilisation et l'anarchie ne sont qu'ŕ 7 repas d'écart''.

16. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

let's use a little logic here

if say the US government is aware of any ET

would they then not question n quit their dirty business

not necessarily

not if ET is into dirty business as well

see common sense says stay away

but I'm pretty sure it's just a psyop

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I think it is nowadays safe to initially regard any event as false flag and be keen for the signs you expect to go along with it. If you fail to detect those signs
    it might be some sort of 'natural' event or 'real deal' (whatever that is).

Be very careful here since they prepared years and years to make the film "The fourth kind' look real.
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a substantial portion of 'ufo knowledge' is planted for years and years to make part of it look real while it's not. IMHO this is
    supported by the fact that little or no effort is done to withhold some information and where people can speak freely on otherwise 'hot' topics.

@viking: a 'flase flag disclosure' event ... I see that my suggestion of yesterday gains traction

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

@ Operator

Quote people can speak freely on otherwise 'hot' topics.
    Not really ya know

It Is Official: The US Is A Police State

By Paul Craig Roberts

26 September, 2010
    Countercurrents.org

On September 24, Jason Ditz reported on Antiwar.com that “the FBI is confirming that this morning they began a number of raids against the homes of antiwar activists in Illinois, Minneapolis, Michigan, and North Carolina, claiming that they are ‘seeking evidence relating to activities concerning the material support of terrorism.’”

Now we know what Homeland Security (sic) secretary Janet Napolitano meant when she said on September 10: “The old view that ‘if we fight the terrorists abroad, we won’t have to fight them here’ is just that – the old view.” The new view, Napolitano said, is “to counter violent extremism right here at home.”

“Violent extremism” is one of those undefined police state terms that will mean whatever the government wants it to mean. In this morning’s FBI’s foray into the homes of American citizens of conscience, it means antiwar activists, whose activities are equated with “the material support of terrorism,” just as conservatives equated Vietnam era anti-war protesters with giving material support to communism.

Anti-war activist Mick Kelly whose home was raided, sees the FBI raids as harassment to intimidate those who organize war protests. I wonder if Kelly is underestimating the threat. The FBI’s own words clearly indicate that the federal police agency and the judges who signed the warrants do not regard antiwar protesters as Americans exercising their Constitutional rights, but as unpatriotic elements offering material support to terrorism.

“Material support” is another of those undefined police state terms. In this context the term means that Americans who fail to believe their government’s lies and instead protest its policies, are supporting their government’s declared enemies and, thus, are not exercising their civil liberties but committing treason.

more at

http://www.countercurrents.org/roberts260910.htm
    The economy is to serve the people, not the people to serve the economy -- Manfred Max-Neef

An Old Spanish proverb that says “civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart''.

Un Vieux proverbe Espagnol qui dit ''la civilisation et l'anarchie ne sont qu'ŕ 7 repas d'écart''.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Snowy Owl (here)
    @ Operator

Not really ya know

It Is Official: The US Is A Police State
    That is exactly what I meant ... IF somebody is free to speak on a hot topic while its suppressed otherwise treat it with suspicion ...

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Sorry it is the fault of my English.

Snowy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast