+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ex-Marine, radio host and political activist Adam Kokesh arrested.

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Ex-Marine, radio host and political activist Adam Kokesh arrested.

The former Marine, radio host and political activist Adam Kokesh was arrested yesterday, 18/05/2013, at a rally for the legalization of marijuana in Philadelphia, according to the video below.

According to the website
    http://www.infowars.com/dc-armed-mar...lly-pot-rally/

'Adam is stuck in a federal prison, ... it will pass in front of a judge Monday ... He is being charged with resisting arrest '

It is absurd, surrounding the subject, the attack and try to dodge the assault is accused of resisting arrest.
    How can anyone be stuck having to charge resisting arrest?

I really do not know whether to laugh or to cry.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 19th May 2013 at 07:28.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Ex-Marine, radio host and political activist Adam Kokesh arrested.

Nothing on his website yet, perhaps has something to do with the open carry march he helped organizing on Independence day, they want to take a stroll down Constitution Avenue and Arlington cemetery, walk around the supreme court and the white house locked and loaded.

Picking him up to make an example of those who speak out seems to be what happened in the OP video in post 1 of the thread, perhaps a nice opportunity for the Bastards That Are, to question or threaten him.

They want to prevent this happening by blocking the bridge as I understand from, see video below.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 19th May 2013 at 08:32.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Adam has been arrested previously... I'm not surprised if he's been arrested again. He has drawn a lot of attention to himself recently.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (19th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

they say resisting arrest , but what was he arrested for ??? an aritculate , former marine, educated about government hmmmm... now we can't have that can we ... seems our government is putting the clamps on assembly, speaking, guns, and overall questioning government actions ... an attack on the constitution is good way to create civil unrest ... we must not let them accomplish their agenda ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th May 2013), Maia Gabrial (20th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the info. Thinking of Adam

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (20th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

BIG RESPECT for Adam Kokesh...
    but

I think we have to look at other ways than guns or carrying guns or violence. This is their game and to me it is like looking for a fight with heavy weight boxer, small chance u will win by fighting him in a ring with boxing gloves on.

I like to look at Ghandi... A small skinny guy wearing a piece of home-spun cloth defeating the might of the british empire by boycotting, NOT playing their game, but making obvious how much violence they use to hold their power.
    Boycot the pillars of that power, dont buy anything from the big companies, boycot all the grand names that u know are the pillars of the eshtablishment. becoz we buy their stuff and they buy a government with the money we give them for stuff that we know is not good for us anyway.

re-organise, grow food everywhere u can, share it!
    Strike, dont go to work for these guys (well they allready brought the work to china and make us buy stuff made in china, and we are giving away our wealth this way anyway.)

pff so manny things i can think of...

Most I learned from films like A Force More Powerfull ( here, here, or here) and the book From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp, wich contains a list of almost 200 forms of non-violent action. This book was also used by organisations of questionable origin to create revolutions in Egypt and such, but never the less I think it is highly usable (karate is also depending on who uses it, good or bad) and free to download.

Whatever we do, it will be a long struggle anyway, No 1 day protest will change the mind or policy of tptb.
    Maybe it helps to remember that this is our future if we wont work together or hope that others will do it for us...

anyway... my 2 cents on this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (20th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Thank you for NDAA, Obama! It's one more nail to convict you with....
    Adam Kokesh inspired me to post his video in another thread. He's scaring the criminals of the corporation big time!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (20th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,082 times in 8,174 posts

TheHighersideChats -
    Adam Kokesh | Freedom, Self-governance, & Dissolving The State

Published on Mar 23, 2017
    Join host, Greg Carlwood, of The Higherside Chats podcast as he talks freedom, self-governance, and dissolving the State, with guest, Adam Kokesh.

While we are all acutely aware of the uphill battle that must be fought in order to overcome the constant combat to our consciousness, many may differ on the best possible solutions to solve such a severe crisis. Yes, indeed there is a battle being waged throughout multiple fronts that appears hopelessly inescapable. From the systemic indoctrination through the school systems, to the wage slave scheme, it is painfully obvious that we are living in a broken system designed to indenture the masses. And while recognizing these oppressive inadequacies may be the first step on the road to recovery, what comes next is another thing.

Today’s guest, Adam Kokesh, has been a resolute figurehead of the Libertarian movement. As the author of “FREEDOM!”, and host of the popular show “Adam Vs. The Man”, Kokesh has been a passionate activist upon his return from the Iraq War. Today, Kokesh joins The Higherside to educate us on the violent role of the federal government and detail how he believes a society rooted in personal responsibility is the most viable option to restore freedom and circumvent oppression.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread