+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast

Thread: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

1. Link to Post #401
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

It has surprised me the fact that some people do not know that the Scientology network was taken by the government of the United States and their "behind the scenes" extraterrestrial masters. It is seen as an "unsubstantiated" claim.

Also the latest walk out's like Marty Rathbun seem to overlook the fact of the takeover and insist in a "Reform" of Scientology.

One things is for sure in this regard. If the Scientology network has been taken over, then a reform movement would be silly. It would be like finding that the USA chemtrail program is in reality a mass poisoning operation disguised as geoengineering. And if we would insist that the chemtrail program be "Reformed", I imagine that the US government would say: "Sure, we will reform our chemtrail program, we will now fit planes with bigger hoses to spray you more efficiently".

So, is there evidence for the takeover of the Scientology network by the USA and its behind the scene ETs in 1982? Here are some references relating to a takeover:

A quote from L. Ronald Hubbard:

Quote "I hereby declare Scientology to be non-political and non-ideological. ...The reason for this declaration is...the efforts of [the United States] government...to seize Scientology in the United States... . Scientology is for a free people and is itself on this date declared free of any political connection or allegiance of any kind whatever."
    L. Ron Hubbard
    HCO Policy letter of 10 January 1968
    Politics, Freedom From
    http://web.archive.org/web/200504041...owirsruns.html

Why the Government Took Out the Guardian Office

Quote "IRS and so forth over in Washington [were] trying to seize Scientology in the United States, and I had to tell them no. And I told them no. And they're told for the moment."
    L. Ron Hubbard 29 June 1965
    Lecture, "The Well-Rounded Auditor"
    The Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), current owner of trademarks and all copyrights of Scientology, could never have come into being as long as the Guardian Office (GO)--created by L. Ron Hubbard and headed by his wife, Mary Sue Hubbard--was in place. There were many reasons, documented in our chronological Documents index.

http://web.archive.org/web/200502110...tookoutgo.html

Quote "All outgoing mail to attorneys, tax cruds, the alleged government...must be sent to the Legal Officer."
    L. Ron Hubbard Founder of Scientology

Tax crud Meade Emory, Founder of the "Church" of Spiritual Technology, Founder of "the Scientology religion."

Meade Emory is founder of the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), doing business under the fraudulent fictitious business name of "L. Ron Hubbard Library." It isn't a church, and it isn't a library: it's the richest and most powerful corporation in the entire Scientology empire, owner of all the copyrights, owner and controller of the most important trademarks, and being run by the Internal Revenue Service through three non-Scientologist tax attorneys hand-picked by Meade Emory and "the Service"--IRS--to be Special Directors of CST for life.

http://web.archive.org/web/200501231...m/founder.html

This explains the takeover from the "Mouth" of the FBI:

Quote A rough quote from an FBI memorandum obtained through the Freedom of Information Act in 1978 will state it very well:

"To infiltrate the Church and move our agents up to Board of Director positions. We must also prevent the spread of Scientology to China and Japan as it is so similar to Bhuddism it would spread like wildfire".

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob12.htm
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 28th January 2014 at 07:52.

2. Link to Post #402
    Thanks

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Here is where we can see there is two main lines of thought regarding Scientology. Those considering that Scientology went wrong because it needs "Reform" and those considering Scientology went wrong because it was taken over by the Government of the USA and its "behind the scenes" extraterrestrials.

The first one (Reform movement) overlooks the fact that Scientology is a tool, and like any tool and scientific development, it will be first used by the powers that be as a weapon against the population. That was the case of nuclear physics (the nuclear bombing of Japan) and most other discoveries and tools. Therefore, a "Reform" of Scientology will be a pointless endeavor as long as its mis-use by the government is not solved. It would be like trying to "Reform" nuclear physics overlooking the fact that the government of the USA wanted to nuclear-bomb Japan in the first place.

The "Official" Church of Scientology International is the property of the Government of the USA. Only some Freezone Scientology non governmental organizations (Scientology in exile) have survived so far and some are the only existing free Scientology technology available on Earth. This is not a problem of "Reform". This is a problem of who is using the technology. In the final analysis, if something needs reform, it is the government of the United States and its psychopathic extraterrestrial masters.

3. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

The Key for the takeover of Scientology in 1982 was the IRS. After the takeover took place, there was a dismantling of protective Scientology entities like the Guardian Office and the creation of a superior entity named "Church of Spiritual Technology". There was a site in the net explaining all this. But is it as such? The key entity of the Suppressive-government-of-the-USA-controled Scientology network is said "Church of Spiritual Technology". Now, I remember I saw that name in spanish, "Iglesia de Tecnología Espiritual" (Church of Spiritual Technology) in the translation of the "Volunteer Minister's Handbook" in the early 90's because I was part of the translation team. The manuals had been printed in China, and the books were sent back to China and corrections were being made (pasting stickers on the manuals) to conceal the mention of this "Church of Spiritual Technology".

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 30th January 2014 at 00:16.

4. Link to Post #404
    Thanks

Also, a friend of mine (a translator) saw a letter from that "Church of Spiritual Technology" addressed to a new OT VIII. All this would indicate that the Church of Scientology International acknowledges the existence of this said "Church of Spiritual Technology". What do we know of this entity? We know it was the creation of the IRS and is the top organization in the government-controled-Church-of-Scientology pyramid of power.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040826...cret/index.htm

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 30th January 2014 at 00:31.

5. Link to Post #405
    Thanks

After the 1982 takeover, the following chart was the "new" organization shown to scientologists (supposedly with the Ok from Hubbard) with the Religious Technology Center at the top. What scientologists were not told was that the tip of the pyramid was IRS staffed Church of Spiritual Technology.

6. Link to Post #406
    Thanks

I put this posts because I lived the takeover of Scientology in 1982 by the government of the USA, and now I see that same government (the shadow government of NWO) now taking the non-scientology church I participate in, and my deduction is that all non-scientology related religions are now being taken just as they did with Scientology. And I would suppose not only religions are being taken but groups too. It is not my intention to scare anybody, but to put them in the know, and I have discovered that many people wants to be in the know as regards all this.

I will stop posting about the takeover because this is a Q and A thread.

I have a question for this thread. What is true. The highest advanced level in scientology is OT VIII, or there are higher advanced levels? Because Hubbard states in writing (in 1976 I think) that there are many OT levels above OT VIII.

7. Link to Post #407
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

cuitlahuac

Many of us have seen the Veritas info years ago.

There were many rumors about LRH's leaked upper OT levels. Factually I doubt if any but the "old" OT levels were actually written by him. I have many friends who did the old OT levels and found them very powerful and had great wins but a few had problems in that they were not completely cleaned up before advancing that far on those processes. Cooked their little noodles.

I have done through OT VII on the "new" OT levels and they can be a grind outside the Cof$ and almost imposable and insanely expensive within the Cof$. Many people were and are still on the Cof$ OT VII after 20+ years.

Many of us left the Cof$ in the early 80s switched to Ron's Org and never looked back. When I was doing Excalibur, Ron’s Org’s rough equivalent to the Cof$ OT 4-8, I was amazed and a quite a bit pi**ed off at the amount of time and money I wasted on the Cof$'s OT levels. Excalibur is much more like LRH would have written streamlined, fast, powerful and amazingly complete. Excalibur is usually finished within a year or so and is all solo (self) audited. Well except maybe for a little clean up every once in a while, at least for me.

Of course this is my own oh so humble opinion.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Christine (3rd February 2014), cuitlahuac (11th February 2014), gralsfighter (8th February 2014), Hervé (3rd February 2014), Icare (4th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. In the following publication Ronald states that there are many OT levels above OT VIII. I remember reading that publication.
    Capt. Bill Robertson states that those levels were given to him by El Ron (Hubbard) "telepathicaly" in the 80's, and that statement of given to him "telepathicaly" is going to be a problem for many people, an it also posses a problem for the confirmation or verification of those above OT VIII levels being real Hubbard levels. But the point is that they are confirmed by Hubbard, contray to the statements from Marty Rathbun. Marty apparently states in his books that those levels above OT VIII were an invention of Miscavige. They could not be invented by Miscavige because Hubbard states that those levels existed in 1977.

I also remember OTs doing very fast OT III and OT VII, the original ones, before 1982. But when the "NEW" OT levels arrived, they took a very long time to do. What I understand of OT VIII is that it was only available in research notes. I understand that OT VIII was "assembled" into a pack by Miscavige and that might be the reason for some deaths from people completing NEW OT VIII. In fact, one of those OT VIII completions died in a burglar of his home in México.

Quote:
    HCO BULLETIN OF 24 JANUARY 1977

Remimeo
    All Auditors
    All Supervisors
    All Interneships

URGENT AND IMPORTANT
    TECH CORRECTION ROUND-UP

X: ADVANCED GRADES

For a number of years people have wondered when OT VIII would be released. Well, to tell you the honest truth, OT VIII has been in existence all those several years, and to it has been added a very large number of OT grades. None of them have been issued. Notes for all these grades are in existence. What I have been waiting for is 2 or 3 months of free time to go over these materials and write them up and make them available through Advanced Organizations.

Now I will make a bargain with you. If you get all the tech straightened out and the orgs and flaps and emergencies off my lines and get your training in and your Word Clearing in and everything flying and this civilization even more thoroughly pointed in a civilized direction, you will buy me those 3 months’ worth of time so I will be able to afford the time to write up all these Advanced Levels I have researched. Do your job well and buy me these three months.

Is it a bargain?
    End Quote.

Quote Posted by 1 flew over (here)
    cuitlahuac

Many of us have seen the Veritas info years ago.

There were many rumors about LRH's leaked upper OT levels. Factually I doubt if any but the "old" OT levels were actually written by him. I have many friends who did the old OT levels and found them very powerful and had great wins but a few had problems in that they were not completely cleaned up before advancing that far on those processes. Cooked their little noodles.

I have done through OT VII on the "new" OT levels and they can be a grind outside the Cof$ and almost imposable and insanely expensive within the Cof$. Many people were and are still on the Cof$ OT VII after 20+ years.

Many of us left the Cof$ in the early 80s switched to Ron's Org and never looked back. When I was doing Excalibur, Ron’s Org’s rough equivalent to the Cof$ OT 4-8, I was amazed and a quite a bit pi**ed off at the amount of time and money I wasted on the Cof$'s OT levels. Excalibur is much more like LRH would have written streamlined, fast, powerful and amazingly complete. Excalibur is usually finished within a year or so and is all solo (self) audited. Well except maybe for a little clean up every once in a while, at least for me.

Of course this is my own oh so humble opinion.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 11th February 2014 at 11:07.

10. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

This is incredible. No wonder Miscavige eliminated the original books:

Quote 1970 - 1972
    OT 9 - 22 (in unissued note form, see quote below)
    Quote from the book "Dianetics, the original thesis 30 July 1973":
    "There are perhaps 15 levels above OTVII fully developed but
    existing only in un issued note form, pending more peoples' full
    attainment of OTVI & VII "

11. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Mike McCloughry was for me a stable datum mainly because he presented many of the Bill Robertson material (Freezone) in his internet sites. But recently he turned against Hubbard. I found that the main reason for this is that he didn't "join Scientology to become a scientologist but to infiltrate scientology". His original intention was infiltration, not seeking knowledge.

McCloughry in his own words:

Quote As I already touched on, I did not join Scientology because I wanted to become a Scientologist.

I infiltrated it.

There is a difference.

Mike
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...Claughry/page5

12. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Mike McCloughry, states in the Ex-scientologists MB that he infiltrated Scientology. He is the creator of HASI.ws, Scientologyintegrity.org, and other sites, no longer active in the net. What I don't know for sure is: Is he being mind controled? Is he working on his own?

I could elaborate on several subjects on this, like: McCloughry attempted to discredit the Freezone and Hubbard. He attacked hardly the "Fair Game" scientology policy, so is scientology Fair Game policy a valid weapon against enemies? What is for sure is that Fair Game policy is a dangerous weapon on the hands of anti social personalities, but just the same, a powerful gun is not good or bad in itself, but is good or bad depending on who uses it.

13. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

I regret I didn't find this earlier. I recently ordered the Complete Dianetics How-to Kit by Bridge Publication. Are you familiar with it, or do you have an opinion on its potential? Any input is appreciated!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2014), Christine (27th February 2014), kanishk (27th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #413
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Tonya (here)

I regret I didn't find this earlier. I recently ordered the Complete Dianetics How-to Kit by Bridge Publication. Are you familiar with it, or do you have an opinion on its potential? Any input is appreciated!
    I'd recommend being just a little careful about ordering anything from the Church of Scientology -- because (a) you'd likely be on at least some sort of a list (even just a marketing one), and (b) some of the material has been altered, sometimes in important ways, since Hubbard wrote it.

I don't have an opinion on the "Complete Dianetics How-to Kit", as I don't know what's in it. (Do let us know!) But Dianetics as a set of techniques, when properly and ethically applied, can clear up (erase) lots and lots of stuff that's pretty hard to reach by any other means (past life or early childhood traumatic incidents, and so on). But it does need to be applied by someone who's trained... it can't be run solo.

I do have all the material that Hubbard (and also Bill Robertson) ever wrote or compiled, archived in electronic form. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see, and I can easily send you links.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th February 2014 at 01:05.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (27th February 2014), Christine (27th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (27th February 2014), Hazel (27th February 2014), johnf (27th February 2014), kanishk (27th February 2014), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), seko (27th February 2014), Tonya (27th February 2014), Wind (28th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. I recently read Ron Hubbards book on purification. Which led me, along with a friend's recent experiences, to seek out a way to truly clear myself. His book Dianetics is included in my recent purchase. I would be very interested in comparing and contrasting the content with the unaltered text you have. I was seeking a system to apply myself due to the high cost involved when I researched practitioners.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2014), johnf (28th February 2014), kanishk (27th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #415
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I have been hanging out with Bobd from avalon lately, and hearing a lot about
    John Galusha. He was involved in founding an alternative processing system
    called Idenics, does anyone have experience with that.
    Have any materials that can be downloaded for co-auditing shown up online?

JohnF
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

20. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

wegge (28th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #416
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

is there an equivalent in scientology to projection as part of C.G. Jung´s psychology?

22. Link to Post #417
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    is there an equivalent in scientology to projection as part of C.G. Jung´s psychology?
    There is a similar thing that to me seems more complete.

http://freezoneearth.org/Prometheus0...m_sequence.htm

There is a quote from LRH, I will repeat to the best of my ability.
    " Joe is mad at Jack, not because of what Jack did to Joe, but what Joe did to Jack."

Groups that can take these ideas and apply them on a group level will be very powerfull.
    If misapplied, like in the CofS, takeover is the result, I think this is basically how various positve groups became tools of the PTB.

JohnF
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

cuitlahuac (27th February 2016), Hervé (4th March 2014), kanishk (21st March 2014), wegge (2nd March 2014)

24. Link to Post #418
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    There is a similar thing that to me seems more complete.

http://freezoneearth.org/Prometheus0...m_sequence.htm

There is a quote from LRH, I will repeat to the best of my ability.
    " Joe is mad at Jack, not because of what Jack did to Joe, but what Joe did to Jack."

Groups that can take these ideas and apply them on a group level will be very powerfull.
    If misapplied, like in the CofS, takeover is the result, I think this is basically how various positve groups became tools of the PTB.

JohnF
    thank you!
    I think it´s describing the "doing part" of things pretty well. What I think is kinda missing is the part of how I see people.
    If someone is behaving arrogant in my eyes he has not actually done something to me or others but the concept of projection says I´m giving up my own arrogant part and giving all my power of it over to the other guy. What I´m looking for is how to get my own part back.

Another example is we´re projecting like crazy all the bad and evil stuff onto the cabal/PTB

hope that makes sense

kind regards

25. Link to Post #419
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

... What I think is kinda missing is the part of how I see people.
    If someone is behaving arrogant in my eyes he has not actually done something to me or others but the concept of projection says I´m giving up my own arrogant part and giving all my power of it over to the other guy. What I´m looking for is how to get my own part back.

Another example is we´re projecting like crazy all the bad and evil stuff onto the cabal/PTB

hope that makes sense

kind regards
    Hi wegge,

I think that, first of all, one needs to determine for oneself if there is indeed a "projection" or an observation of things the way they actually are, as in:
    Who or what is doing the perceiving?

What exactly is being perceived?

Where exactly is it perceived to be coming from?
    The above can help sort out if one is actually "projecting" or just being told one is doing so....

Because if one listens to these "You're projecting your own... blablabla!" it comes to the reductio ad absurdum that if one witnesses a murder; well, the same proponent of "projection" will tell you with some firm aplomb that "It's all in your mind!"

See?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

wegge (4th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

Yes but I think you can witness a murder and say "heee you badass murder I hate you for doing that" or you can just witness because I think in the moment of judgement you´re giving up your power (or whatever)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Hervé (4th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast