+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst 1 15 25 28 LastLast

Thread: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

1. Link to Post #481
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    LRH says ...what is true for you is true for you ... it is what you have experienced and seen for yourself ... if you lose that you have lost everything ,..

I have the same trouble believing that I am doing the postulates ... but another thing LRH said is ... that if you put the thought out before it happens then take a win you would at least have to been co-creator of it,
    now what I know as fact ... is the rain stopping between 2 traffic signals a block apart ... and the immediate thoughts that happened after that .. the getting of the guitar .. the rain hit the windshield the instant the door closed after I told the girl it will not rain until we get in a car ,,, when the driver stopped to pick us up and said, "i've never picked up a hitch hiker in my life"
    when I see this kind of phenomenon I know I am doing it .. but I still can't prove it to this body because this body wants to see the mechanics ... it wants to see what kind of energy the spirit is putting out and how he is putting it out that made the thing happen

when a complete stranger comes up to me and knows my name in bangkok and says "jim you have to go back to USA ... " and I say why and he says "there is a heat wave that killed 800 people" ... now he didn't say I did it ... but the moment he said it I thought "OMG i must have created that when I left Los Angeles and thought how hot thailand would be.
    still the body can not see it .. wants to know the mechanics ... and this metteyya thing ... "OMG ..I am metteyya ??? ...what the hell am I going to do with that???? ..no one will believe me" ...

so I have solved this for myself ...in a valid way that will not stop me from being me. I just say .. ok .. it is possible I am doing all this ... and that I can really see some of my thoughts are impossible to NOT BELIEVE ... so I accept the possibility ... with the hope that in the future I will learn the truth of all of it ...
    then I can do all my postulates and take a win if they all happen after I postulated it and keep practicing in wonderment ... but it does not stop me from expanding as a being because some implant in me keeps coming up and trying to invalidate the episode ... as BS ... it happens too much and too close sometimes to be BS ... and when it is happening in present time in my immediate vicinity and I try to stop it and feel myself REALLY CONNECT to the weather and watch it violently react to anything I try to put in it from my hand motions .. I immediately have to pull back and say to myself .. "ok I am doing this ... but I don't see what I am doing so I don't know how to control it that well" .. but this doesn't stop me ... I just have to make sure I find the best words and description of what I want to occur and see if I can do it better ... still knowing this body of mine will not believe it ... the things I KNOW ARE TRUE . is when i put out a kind of extension of myself (spirit) and hook on to a piece of this reality .. and pull on it and the wind starts up ... I can actually feel it ... but it doesn't happen all the time ...
    we are setup with these implants to NOT LEARN WHO WE ARE AND OBTAIN OUR ABILITIES ... and I haven't seen these implants .. I only read of them ... but I see when I speak to people that it really stirs something inside them ... so I know .. they are looking at something they don't want stirred up ... or the implant stirs it up and something is going on inside that is upsetting them when you just made phenomenon ... and it shakes them up literally and you will have angry japanese angry at you for creating a typhoon and THEY KNOW you did it ... apparently

all I say is that all these processes were designed so you can see ... and validate it yourself ... you can try the postulates using the book as a guide ... and maybe cause a miracle .. and if the miracle happens don't be so anxious to invalidate it .. you will be invalidating yourself ... leave it for the future ... decide to experience it in the hope some day you will be able to see what you are really doing

jim
    Here jiminii states he is Metteyya. The problem is that Hubbard wrote a book, Hymn of Asia, where he asks the question "Am I Metteyya?" and implies he can be and he has to offer the "lessons" (Scientology technology). The book also has information of what the mission of Metteyya was to be here on Earth. What I remember of the book is that Metteyya appears on Earth when there's need for him to protect mankind.

‘Advance! 27’, Dec 1974 finally introduced the publication ‘Hymn of Asia, An Eastern Poem’.

Quote Hymn of Asia reveals a climatic moment in Man's spiritual history and foretells a future Man has waited 2,500 years for.
    2,500 years ago a great prophecy was made that a golden-haired Westerner would develop Scientology and make total freedom possible. Hymn of Asia is the full story of that prophecy and its incredible fulfillment.
    But above all Hymn of Asia is Ron's most personal and intimate statement. In Hymn of Asia Ron tells you who he is, why he has come, what his personal feelings are with regard to Western civilization, what his plans are for the future.

Further in Hymn of Asia you'll discover Ron's practical, down-to-earth instructions for creating a new cultural renaissance of Earth, a new golden age.
    First written some 18 years ago for a Buddhist Convention celebrating the 2,500th anniversary of Buddha's life, L. Ron Hubbard waited until 1974 to publish the work as a full length book.
    Through the years unauthorized and inaccurate typewritten copies were passed around by hand. The demand for full publication grew enormous. It became the most sought-for unpublished work of its day.”
    Quote “SUMMARY OF THE METTEYA LEGEND

Thus, we find these are the most salient details of the Metteya legend.

1. He shall appear in the West.

2. He shall appear at a time when religion shall be waning, when the world is imperiled and convulsed in turmoil.

3. He will have golden hair or red hair.

4. He will complete the work of Gautama Buddha and bring in a new golden age of man by making possible the attainment of spiritual freedom by all beings.

5. Although the date of his advent is variously forecast, the nearest date places it
    2,500 years after Gautama Buddha – or roughly 1950 (the date of Gautama’s own life being somewhat of an estimate itself).”
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 24th February 2016 at 18:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

kanishk (29th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #482
    Thanks

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    For the "new wave" of walk-outs establishing themselves as "Indies" or "Independents" and joining Ron's Org and the Freezoners in their "efforts" (not so much efforts anymore since Miscavige doesn't have a foot left to shoot) to spread Ron's "tech" in their vicinity:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

On the right hand side there is a blogroll of independents.

Marty himself, as well as his wife Monique AKA "Mosey" are auditors sticking to the original tech and approach to life.
    Marty Rathbun and the American independent field are not the Freezone. Capt Bill Robertson, the creator of the freezone explains it in his briefing. The American independent field was mainly created with David Mayo, but they soon discredited Hubbard's Scientology. They main attitude is: '**** ethics tech', '**** administrative tech'.

The main advanced tech of David Mayo was New Era for OTs, but he was raided by police on orders of CoS and the Advanced Ability Centers vanished. Now the American independent field is a loose group of lone individuals very critic of Scientology ethics, Scientology administrative technology and antipathetic to organizations.

I have had contact with their groups in Facebook and they are very service to self, hate ethics and admin and orgs, while exhibiting a facade of following standard Scientology.

As regards Marty. He was not grown in Scn. I don't know how come he got into upper management. He was a victim of Chairman Miscavige's beatings. What he did in Scn management prior to his exit indicates he didn't understand basic Scientology.

When Marty and Mike Rinder left CoS, they were presented to the independent field as leaders and heroes, but that would be like presenting Borman (Hitler's right hand) and Hitler's Gestapo chief as heroes just for leaving the nazi party. They would more probably be lynched instead. And that is what happened to Marty and Rinder.

If you read Marty's blog, he discredits Hubbard Scientology technology and he never mentions the takeover by the USA government. This might indicate he is conducting a psy-op in the independent field.

The only 'blooming' group in American independent Scientology are those altering the technology to fit their pockets or to destroy standard Scientology, collectively called squirrels. Sorry to say, but the American Scientology independent field is a ghetto of disaffected squirrels. Similar to what happens with the general American public. They are a bunch of slaves and victims of the NWO now in the process of electing their next NWO dictator to **** the rest of the world.

Note: Of course there is valuable standard tech Scientology practitioners individuals in the American Independent Scientology field that apply standard ethics and don't hate organizations.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 25th February 2016 at 18:35.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

HarleanC (15th May 2017), kanishk (29th February 2016), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #483
    Thanks

ok I found the phoenix lectures all on mp3 files
    got the pilot from free zone .. with excaliber all of it
    i got life continuum all on mp3 files
    I got source of life energy
    science of survival
    technique 88
    thought emotion
    thought emotion effort
    all on mp3 files

I got more somewhere else
    whay do I do with them

jim
    Put the links.

6. Link to Post #484
    Thanks

Quote Posted by webyourstuff (here)
    I had an aha moment once which may or may not be related to this. I was watching a James Randi video. In case this name is not familiar to you, he's the guy who offers a million dollars to anyone who can actually demonstrate any sort of psychic phenomenon. He wants to prove it is all lies. Many have tried, none (to date) have succeeded.

Anyway, I was watching one of his videos, and I notice something. Randi controls the space! The psychic is NOT in normal universe space. He is in Randi's space. In Randi's space, psychic phenomenon doesn't work. Because he has so determined. To win this prize, one would have to figure out how to maintain their own space while working with him.
    That's what I suspected. The Amazing Randy puts his anchor points (points put in the universe to create ones space) and prevents other beings from achieving his postulates (intentions to create an effect).

The Amazing Randy is the best example of a person with supernatural spiritual powers, in this case used to suppress.

Thanks a lot.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

kanishk (29th February 2016), NVR2L8 (12th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #485
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)
    [...]

Since Amzer Zo says that a HK session sounded to him as a Dianetics session with all its communications components, it might be fair at least to mention that HK does not use any external devices such as an e-meter.

[...]
    As jiminii mentioned, "Book One" sessions are done without an e-meter.

Listening to Steve Richards recounts of some sessions, the parallels between Book One sessions and HK sessions are uncanny.

On the other hand, surrogate sessions are not part of the original Book One. However, HK surrogate sessions involve what jiminii talked about with "being the space" of the other person being processed and also involved surrendering the control of one's own space to another being in order for the surrogate session to take place.

That's not much different than jim being "audited"/processed via another body of his on "Base 2."
    yes you audit one of the viewpoints and the other viewpoints get it too ... even if they are not aware of it .. life just starts changing for them because the viewpoint is not the spirit .. it is like putting on a helmet and this helmet takes over the body and feels and controls it .. but it is just one viewpoint of one body ... the spirit can create many and I guess it depends on how big the spirit is ..

jim
    On the other hand, this is also akin to "Bodies in Pawn" whereby someone, somewhere, somehow is hypnotized and ordered to take on a reptilian shape, then go to Washington DC and take over la Clinton when she is under the influence of that white stuff -- courtesy of her husband -- and make her do silly thing to discredit her... etc...

Excerpts (fair use) from various LRH lectures which give other ways to "occupy" more than one body:

Body in pawn: Something floating in fluid or under an electronic -- constant electronic bath. You'll find these described: They're lying on a pallet or something of the sort; the body is completely motionless. And at the foot of this will be something that looks like a window, and it's not a window. (This is at the origin of most of these abductions stories...)

Occasionally you'll run into a place where they're holding a body in pawn. That is, a body is held here, and it is hypnotized or knocked out and the person is told that he belongs here but must go over here and live. You know, a guy in Afghanistan is hypnotized and they say: "Now you live in Bremerton, Washington" and he'd go to Bremerton, Washington; he's under compulsion. A hypnotist will hypnotize somebody and make him travel or astral walk. Hypnotists know about this. Well, they didn't realize you could do it with magnitude, and you can. You can almost move the whole individual out.

Let me tell you some of the things that can be done to a human being, and understand that I am still talking about theta bodies because there's not any difference except a human being and his mind as he exists today - Homo Sapiens - it's just more of them.

You can hypnotize a human being or drug a human being and move him as a theta body, in all or in part, to remote distances and have him observe or act or communicate and move back to his body again. This has many descriptive phrases such as "astral walking". The point is that you can actually hypnotize yourself, this is one theta body hypnotizing another theta body inside yourself and send that other theta body off to some vast distance and observe something and have it come back and so on.

This is very common. Your hypnotist knows this manifestation very well. These are very elementary, quite well known manifestations. Self hypnosis is one line hypnotizing another line - in you.

On the other hand, this is also akin to "Bodies in Pawn" whereby someone, somewhere, somehow is hypnotized and ordered to take on a reptilian shape, then go to Washington DC and take over la Clinton when she is under the influence of that white stuff -- courtesy of her husband -- and make her do silly thing to discredit her... etc...

Quote Excerpts from various LRH lectures which give other ways to "occupy" more than one body:

Body in pawn: Something floating in fluid or under an electronic -- constant electronic bath. You'll find these described: They're lying on a pallet or something of the sort; the body is completely motionless. And at the foot of this will be something that looks like a window, and it's not a window. (This is at the origin of most of these abductions stories...)

Occasionally you'll run into a place where they're holding a body in pawn. That is, a body is held here, and it is hypnotized or knocked out and the person is told that he belongs here but must go over here and live. You know, a guy in Afghanistan is hypnotized and they say: "Now you live in Bremerton, Washington" and he'd go to Bremerton, Washington; he's under compulsion. A hypnotist will hypnotize somebody and make him travel or astral walk. Hypnotists know about this. Well, they didn't realize you could do it with magnitude, and you can. You can almost move the whole individual out.

Let me tell you some of the things that can be done to a human being, and understand that I am still talking about theta bodies because there's not any difference except a human being and his mind as he exists today - Homo Sapiens - it's just more of them.

You can hypnotize a human being or drug a human being and move him as a theta body, in all or in part, to remote distances and have him observe or act or communicate and move back to his body again. This has many descriptive phrases such as "astral walking". The point is that you can actually hypnotize yourself, this is one theta body hypnotizing another theta body inside yourself and send that other theta body off to some vast distance and observe something and have it come back and so on.

This is very common. Your hypnotist knows this manifestation very well. These are very elementary, quite well known manifestations. Self hypnosis is one line hypnotizing another line - in you.

download the time track of theta tapes if you can find them on free zone somewhere
    the commands for auditing are on the tapes ... and that is what trey audited me with.
    it isn't what is in the standard line up .. because if trey is an Flag service org auditor class 12
    he knows all the auditing that is done ... and this was the first time he has ever done these auditing commands from those tapes
    and I think I know why ... LRH didn't want them ran ... because it would be easy to see what we were doing everywhere ..
    and someone might find out we are running this piece of the time track again and try to interrupt it ..

so if you want to know look ... don't suddenly come up with some other why if you haven't checked the data I am talking about

jim
    [...]

... don't suddenly come up with some other why if you haven't checked the data I am talking about

jim
    It's something which needs to be checked too, jim.
    yes since I am probably the only one on the planet anyone ever ran those auditing commands ,. the same phenomenon that inelia describes ... with all the light coming in and finding her right after ,..
    it is like driving down that road and something puts the foot of mine on the brake so the car we can't see doesn't hit us

I can almost touch it ,.... but this website is awesome ... so many viewpoints ...

I thank you all ... for helping me to wake up ...

I admit I have been a bit cocky at some time ... but I don't need to anymore ... I can let that go ... found some friends that can somehow relate ..

nice
    jim
    This is the auditing command jiminii refers: "Is there somebody else holding your abberations in place?"

Quote:
    What's quite remarkable about all of the research in which I have been engaged is it hasn't flashed up anyplace else. And that's remarkable! It has not come up anyplace else on earth. On earth. (laughter)

But this jealousy of identities was such, actually, that in the early days when I was working on this I was experiencing a terrific anxiety. I knew the next five minutes somebody was going to appear on the stands with this first book I wrote on the subject. You see, I knew somebody else knew. I knew somebody else was working on it too. And they were. But not here on earth. Anyway ... (laughter)

Well now, what I'm talking to you about, you'll find applicable. There are preclears [person undergoing Scientology councelling] right here in this audience that are sort of vaguely "not me." And it's kind of "not me" a little bit. And they think to themselves, "Well, any moment now I'll be me." But you start them up the line, you get them going a little bit further and evidently something kind of bats them down again. You can't figure out what's batting them down... Put them on the machine [e-meter that measures mental states and changes in mental states] and simply ask them this question: "Is there somebody else holding your abberations in place?" [abberations, departures from rationality]

It says "Yes" - bang, machine operates.

"Where is this person?" and there'll be a little twitch, and you'll ask him - well, according to continents, Earth, anyplace else, stars, so on.

All of a sudden, BOW, you'll get something. Maybe the fellow is in Birmingham or something of the sort, and you've got across on the line. Well, the second you get this awareness, two things may start to happen. You may start to pick up the fellow's engrams [moments of pain and unconsciousness recorded by the reactive mind] from Birmingham. And if you do, go ahead and run them... You see, it's theta, [spirit] it's facsimiles, [mental image recordings] and they've got, actually, banks [archive of mental image in the mind] in common.

Well, your preclear has never had, really, this feeling of "I am." He never quite had this feeling, "I am." He always has this feeling, "Well, I might be if ..." Well, that "I might be if," is he's just a little bit off the line back to the main individual. He's just a little bit off the line.

You can put him back on the line again. You'll have to jockey him around a little bit, and the next thing you know, why, he'll be responding up as an individual. Nothing much to it. He will go through a period of worry.

There is a mystic practice of concentrating until you get a visio. And you'll get visios in far cities, in far places, without doing any teleportation of yourself or your soul or anything of the sort. You just lie down and concentrate and get a visio. And you'll get a visio of your - of doing something. Some of this is accounted for simply by, all of a sudden, being the other you - being the other you.

There are probably as many as four or five fellows on earth that are almost my duplicate, for instance, physiologically. Almost - poor fellows. Now, one of these fellows used to get me in trouble all the time.
    End Quote:

TIME TRACK OF THETA (HISTORY OF MAN) LECTURES 3/4

HISTORY OF MAN SERIES 3: THETA AND GENETIC LINES OF EARTH

Titled "HISTORY OF THE THETA LINE" in R&D 10.

Lecture 20A of the Hubbard College Lectures (HCL-20A) of 10 MAR 52, also issued as the third cassette of the Time Track of Theta series.

Edited 27 feb to define terminology.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 27th February 2016 at 19:22.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2016)

10. Link to Post #486
    Thanks

I will try to clear up some confusion here
    a thetan by definition is the spirit itself ... but the spirit itself is a static ... it has no motion .. no wavelength no mass no energy no space and no time ... it is like a complete black void (or can be white .. I've seen both) ok the thetan is outside this universe . and every thetan (spirit) that is operating inside this universe is outside this universe (MEST matter energy space and time universe) .. all of them are outside creating this universe (MEST) .. so it is like they have to put a pin hole into this physical universe to see what is inside ... this is a viewpoint ... now this is what most people think of as the spirit that looks like a golden ball next to the body it is managing .. the viewpoint is not the thetan (spirit) it is a creation by the spirit to have a place to view from ... ok if you are outside the body .. you are viewing from the viewpoint itself .. if you are inside the body your viewpoint has been shifted to use the eyes and ears of the body and all it's perceptions ... it takes awhile to do this .. I heard from 49 days to 51 days something like that .. where there is a image of a body they wrap this viewpoint around to thoroughly shift it's viewpoint to needing a body to operate in and when it takes on a body it's viewpoint is shifted from the viewpoint to the body eyes and perceptions ...

just look at the viewpoint like you look at the idea of a spirit .. next to the body ... but it is not the spirit .. the spirit is outside this universe .. the viewpoint is a creation by the spirit to be able to look inside this universe ... and the spirit outside this universe can make more than one viewpoint ... this means it can run more than one timeline

any questions?

jim
    jiminii is commenting on what is in Scientology The Axioms and The Factors.

11. Link to Post #487
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I am so happy to hear that you managed to get out and that your strength of spirit persisted despite their attempts to mind control and manipulate you. Fantastic story!

12. Link to Post #488
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Leah Remini is an actress, producer, author, and comedian. Her new show "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath" is a documentary series that can be seen on A&E.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2019)

14. Link to Post #489
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Last edited by uzn; 1st March 2017 at 19:07.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2019), Matthew (28th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #490
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Hi Bill,

Would cleansing your chakras have a similar effect?

Sorry for cartoon, but it describes the process well

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017), kanishk (26th July 2017), seko (15th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #491
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Hi Bill,

Would cleansing your chakras have a similar effect?

Sorry for cartoon, but it describes the process well

Well, it's a very good cartoon!

The summary of the steps taken to cleanse the chakras (in the 1-7 sequence, quoting the video), is
    1. Release your fears.
    2. Release all blame and guilt within you. Forgive yourself.
    3. Release all your letdowns and disappointments. Accept and love all aspects of who you are, even your mistakes.
    4. Release all your sadness and loss.
    5. Release your denial and the lies you tell yourself.
    6. Release all illusions within yourself.
    7. Release all your earthly attachments. Let go of all you've grown to love.
    So yes, many other kinds of processing will help accomplish that.

The core thing here is that (taking #1 as an example) "Release your fears" is easy to say, but for most, very hard to do. Processing (of any kind) is simply a support structure to assist one to do that.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (15th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), dan33 (27th May 2022), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th June 2017), kanishk (26th July 2017), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018), Satori (14th May 2017), seko (15th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #492
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, it's a very good cartoon!

The summary of the steps taken to cleanse the chakras (in the 1-7 sequence, quoting the video), is
    1. Release your fears.
    2. Release all blame and guilt within you. Forgive yourself.
    3. Release all your letdowns and disappointments. Accept and love all aspects of who you are, even your mistakes.
    4. Release all your sadness and loss.
    5. Release your denial and the lies you tell yourself.
    6. Release all illusions within yourself.
    7. Release all your earthly attachments. Let go of all you've grown to love.
    So yes, many other kinds of processing will help accomplish that.

The core thing here is that (taking #1 as an example) "Release your fears" is easy to say, but for most, very hard to do. Processing (of any kind) is simply a support structure to assist one to do that.
    Apologies Bill and Everybody, I should have elaborated on the video's content as you have done here. Thank you.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #493
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'll make this quick and dirty.....the human weirdness of Scientology and L.Ron Hubbard is too much for me to take even under the wide umbrella of spiritual and scientific inquiry you propose.....pseudoscience at is most despicable(wrapped up in money grubbing,intimidation and a mafia-like social posture). I would not want to sift through their mud looking for takeaway wisdom/knowledge anymore than I would sift through NAZI thought and propaganda looking for the same......please take me off your membership roll asap.....Chris williams

23. Link to Post #494
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,817 times in 4,349 posts

Trump thinks Scientology should lose its tax-exempt status

Thought I'd lump this in here, being probably the most suitable place to put it. Much of this 'claim' would seem to be based on hearsay, but it's still an interesting nugget. If you imagine the implications of the CoS losing its 'Church' status, then boom! in my opinion. Game over for them. They are sunk.

--
    From Huffpost: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b05673aa584cab

President Donald Trump believes the Church of Scientology should have its tax exemption revoked, a longtime family aide and current top official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development told an actress and producer [Leah Remini] in May.

In an unsolicited Twitter message, Lynne Patton, who has worked for the Trump family since 2009, told actress Leah Remini of Trump’s position and said she would interface with the IRS directly to seek more information in an effort to initiate revocation. Remini sent HuffPost copies of Patton’s messages and has declined to comment further.

It’s not clear if Patton ever communicated with the IRS. But if Trump did express an opinion on the church and Patton did contact the IRS about it, as her message suggests, that would be a highly inappropriate level of interference with the IRS by the administration, one expert said.

“For the White House or any administration official to try and influence who the IRS targets, for whatever reason, is wrong and could result in a violation of the law,” said Larry Noble, the former general counsel of the Federal Election Commission who is now a senior director of ethics and general counsel at the Campaign Legal Center. “The IRS must make these decisions independently without any influence by the White House or administration officials.”

‘This Is Going To Get Done In The Next 4 Years’

Remini is a successful television actress who starred on the CBS hit sitcom “King of Queens” for nine years. She is also a former longtime member of the Church of Scientology. Since she left the church in 2013, she has dedicated most of her time to exposing abuses she and other members have faced. In 2016, A&E aired a docu-series about the church that Remini starred in and produced, called “Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.”

(for context):

In “Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath,” Remini, along with a former top church official Mike Rinder, uses interviews and documentary evidence to try to document abuses perpetrated by church leadership. The first season of the docu-series won an Emmy Award, and the second season is currently airing.

In 1993, in a controversial decision, the IRS granted the church and over 150 entities associated with it tax-exempt status. Days after the decision, Miscavige, whom more than 100 members have accused of various abuses, stood on a stage at the Los Angeles Sports Arena in front of 10,000 Scientologists. At the end of a long speech, Miscavige shared the news of the IRS decision, and declared “the war is over” to loud cheers by attendees.

Miscavige

The decision did indeed provide the cloak of legitimacy that Hubbard had wished for. The significant contributions members must make to the church are now tax-exempt. (In order to move up in the spiritual ranks, members spend $500,000 or more.) The exemption has also given the church an effective attack line when dealing with critics. Responding to allegations of slave labor and church-ordered punishment, members and staff cite religious freedom as the reason those allegations should not be further explored. The church and its staff members will often call reporters and critics “bigots” when they question the church’s policies or actions.

The tax exemption has also enriched the church greatly. The church uses its income to buy real estate that largely remains empty and to fund operations to attack its critics.

Not Trump’s Decision

An IRS decision to revoke the church’s tax exemption would be an arduous one, and would involve scores of officials. It is not a choice the president can make, according to two former top IRS officials who spoke to HuffPost. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they represent clients who have matters before the IRS and don’t want to interfere in those matters by speaking publicly to a reporter.

According to an excerpt from the IRS website, “The IRS may begin a church tax inquiry only if an appropriate high-level Treasury official reasonably believes, on the basis of facts and circumstances recorded in writing, that an organization claiming to be a church or convention or association of churches may not qualify for exemption.”

After that inquiry is initiated, IRS agents would handle an investigation in the field. The decision on whether to revoke often rests with those agents and their supervisors, who report to the deputy commissioner of the IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), kerrielea (19th November 2017), muxfolder (12th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #495
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

Dear Bill,

thank you for putting up this thread. It took me hours and hours to read it and check up some of the valuable links (I have now read that really interesting book about telepathy by Ingo Swann, as it started like a thriller I couldn't put it down).

For me this thread is quite fascinating reading, at times a little painful, at times bringing back some powerful memories.

I unsuccessfully tried accessing Book One which you provided a link for, but for some reason it does not work any more. So if there is any possibility you could put in a new link, this would be much appreciated.

I also tried checking out Ron's Org for which you provided a link,too. That one did not work any longer either. I hope that doesn't mean it no longer exists.

I would like to ask you if there is still a chance of doing a course with Ron's Org in Germany.

I'm currently reading the transcripts of Hubbard's Philadelphia Doctorate Course tapes (as suggested in the Dane Tops interview), have listened to several original Hubbard tapes from the 1950es on Youtube and plan reading 'A Handbook for Self-Enlightenment' which was linked somewhere here on this thread next.

After all this reading I have a recognized at least one definite engram I need to get rid of. Actually I believe if I somehow managed to get rid of that one, alll the others would be a lot easier to drop.

Is it theoretically possible to ask for an audit for just such a special engram or would I have to go through the whole series of things which would take years?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2018), kanishk (5th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #496
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    I unsuccessfully tried accessing Book One which you provided a link for, but for some reason it does not work any more. So if there is any possibility you could put in a new link, this would be much appreciated.
    All here! (And thanks, I'll edit the link )
    I also tried checking out Ron's Org for which you provided a link,too. That one did not work any longer either. I hope that doesn't mean it no longer exists.
    Wow, I'll edit that, too.
    I would like to ask you if there is still a chance of doing a course with Ron's Org in Germany.
    Absolutely. Try Ron's Org Frankfurt. I know some of the folks there, and they're very fine people.
    Avalon Member James Newell is also highly trained and experienced. He's based in the US, but works over Skype with people all over the world. His website is http://getmoreable.com.

After all this reading I have a recognized at least one definite engram I need to get rid of. Actually I believe if I somehow managed to get rid of that one, alll the others would be a lot easier to drop.

Is it theoretically possible to ask for an audit for just such a special engram or would I have to go through the whole series of things which would take years?
    Almost certainly, yes, you can immediately address what you most urgently need or want to. In auditing, the VERY first thing one does is a program which is called Life Repair. That specifically addresses anything at all that the person wants or needs to be handled.

The way it all works is that if you have strong attention on and interest in something, there's very likely to also be the most emotional charge held or trapped in there. It's that which determines what the optimum sequence of handling is.

In the rare occasions when this doesn't apply, an analogy is someone with a broken leg who also has a cut finger. If the incident that broke his leg is TOO traumatic, he just might not be able to face it straight away. So it could be best to handle the emotion of the cut finger first.... and then the broken leg trauma opens up to him after that.

It's all about what's accessible. Sometimes someone has a past life incident that's affecting them considerably, but they just can't get at it because other emotions are in the way. So you have to deal with those first, like clearing a path to get at the major thing.

I hope this all made sense! Do please ask any other questions you can think of, of any kind.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th April 2018), Icare (4th April 2018), kanishk (5th April 2018), sunwings (5th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #497
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by novus (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by novus (here)
    Things which happen to us in the past, we have a tenancy to dramatize unconsciously in the present.

Here is an example.....I am sure we've all seen Hollywood movies where one person points a gun at another and commands one to "freeze" while pointing a gun at him, and the other mindlessly obeys and remains motionless ?

As children, many of us remember play acting this same script where we point a gun at another and tell them to, "freeze".

I think I have found the basic, fundamental, time and place from which all this originated.

Later when I audited others, they described similar incidences of freezing's to mine. So, I assume this incident was pretty wide spread?

I also believe that's how many of us arrived here on earth,.... in a frozen condition. I know I did!

So, if you have no reality on what I have posted here, or if it seems far fetched, just write it off as science fiction.
    Not science fiction my friend. Have you heard of a healing method named "Somatics" The creator Peter A, Levine, His theory is that when someone experiences Trauma it is possible for the emotion experience to be frozen within the person. His healing method Melts the frozen trauma. He has a few books, One is Waking the Tiger, My good friend is going through this healing method. After 30yrs of struggling she at last has found a method that is working. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wa...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Anyways your post reminded me, So thought i would share.

Peace
    Thanks for sharing. I will look at the link when time permits. The freezing incidents which I have posed are form my past lives and past lives of others I have audited. Though some my border on OT level confidentiality. I remembered these from simple dianetic auditing with an e-meter. So it's OK!

There is a more detailed information on the freezing process and it ramifications. in LRH's Book, A history of MAN written in 1947 I believe? long before the advent of OT levels of Scientology.

People who have this engram of being frozen in restimluation have chronic cold hands and cold feet

There is some heavy duty, restimulating stuff in History of Man that I think LRH would have been happier if he had published it in the OT levels? It's that powerful.
    Thank you for that link, what you described totally resonates with me and I will definitely look into it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #498
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

wow, that was a quick answer and yes, it totally makes sense to me.

Thank you so much, now I know at least where to begin because I'm sure that engram is the reason why I can't astral travel - yet. I keep thinking there will be no helper there on the other side and I'll be completely on my own which is probably complete rubbish but I do have that engram (of feeling there will never be anybody there for me when I need help). - Now I can work on this and drop it.
    Last edited by Icare; 4th April 2018 at 15:43.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #499
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

I have now finished reading the LRH thread as well. Phew, hard work and some harsh words.

I enjoyed reading what Jim has to say, I admire his optimism and his playfulness.

But now I have some more questions:

1. It has been said that Hubbard's books have been altered and one should try and buy a really old one. I managed to get a copy from 1985/1986. Is that old enough or should I try finding an even older one?

2. Jim kept mentioning we are the creators of the universe/s and I understand that in some way. But it sounds as if he lbelieves there is no such thing as the original Source (what I used to refer to as God).
    Having a Chistian background, though a very open-minded one, I find myself unable to accept that. When I consider that we are all parts or sparks of Source and we are all one ultimately, I still believe that the whole is more than its parts (like a melody can be more than the single notes). What is your take on that?

3. Jim says by reading/doing dianetics alone one can become clear, so obviously I'm going to try. But he also says not everyone is a thetan. What does one do if one finds out one is actually not a thetan?
    What then?

Love,
    Icare
    Last edited by Icare; 8th April 2018 at 20:18.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2018)

35. Link to Post #500
    Thanks

1. It has been said that Hubbard's books have been altered and one should try and buy a really old one. I managed to get a copy from 1985/1986. Is that old enough or should I try finding an even older one?
    Everything started to be altered round 1982. Bill Robertson drew the line at that year, that the only materials he would ever use or refer to in his ongoing research were 1981 or earlier.

2. Jim kept mentioning we are the creators of the universe/s and I understand that in some way. But it sounds as if he believes there is no such thing as the original Source (what I used to refer to as God).
    Having a Chistian background, though a very open-minded one, I find myself unable to accept that. When I consider that we are all parts or sparks of Source and we are all one ultimately, I still believe that the whole is more than its parts (like a melody can be more than the single notes). What is your take on that?
    The only honest answer is that I don't know! Most certainly, back in the mists of time (and there have been many universes, LONG before the 'Big Bang', which is relatively recent if it happened at all!), we were all god-like beings with immense power and ability. Our current state is a very fallen, small and restricted one. What happened before that, I have no strong idea.

3. Jim says by reading/doing dianetics alone one can become clear, so obviously I'm going to try. But he also says not everyone is a thetan. What does one do if one finds out one is actually not a thetan?
    What then?
    Jim's talking nonsense if he ever said that. He always had a bit of a problem explaining things clearly, so maybe that's not what he meant!

A 'thetan' is simply a word for a soul or spirit. Nothing else. Hubbard coined the term because in everyday language, the words 'soul and spirit' are so very much misunderstood and misused. So he started from scratch, as it were, and used a new word which he defined clearly.

Every human has a soul or spirit as part of their composite make-up, and a soul or spirit (a 'thetan') is what YOU are. Guaranteed, with no exceptions! It's fundamentally eternal and indestructible, and has its own memory throughout all time, though all kinds of things can happen to it during its existence.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2018 at 15:46.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elpis (10th April 2018), Icare (9th April 2018), kanishk (10th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2018), sunwings (9th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst 1 15 25 28 LastLast