+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast

Thread: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    I know you secret admire of LRD Bill, mostly because of the his tech,/tools. It would be a disaster if only you started this subject, luckily Jim showed up.

I received 220 in patient, 600 out patient mental Institution's statistic for last week in my request.

-50 people in treatment patients claim they are hearing voices from Andromeda and Zeticuli galaxy 14 of them claiming they are the Mehdi( (Mesaya).

- 26 of them carry a Gene which provides supernatural power.

-10 of them in suicidal watch because of the their self exorcism.

-72 of them tried exorcism on their family member

-3 of them tried exorcism on random people .

Interesting part is out patient category :

32 of them was forensic requested for legal Incompetence 27 of them were found competent which leads them to the judicial system for abusing naive people for financial gain. This is only one week admission you guess the rest.
    I have always wondered exactly what percentage of "delusional" people, actually experienced something more than their own mind.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (23rd May 2013), InCiDeR (23rd May 2013), Kindling (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

Default Re: Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)

To me, what the Buddha taught, what I just explained, is exactly what L ron is saying and teaching but in a slightly different way and terms. Instead of self auditing that is done with vipassana, it is done with a partner in Scientology. This whole experience lately learning about what L ron really taught has opened my eyes. I was completely blown away. Here is a man who I completely blew off and thought was insane, yet teaches a method and discipline that is almost identical to the one I practiced. That I bet a lot who bash Scientology practice and don't even realize they are practicing the same art just taught by two different teachers who had two different perspectives of the same thing. How silly. I was just misinformed. I can see why this method of processing would be effective in a western culture. Each discipline is catering to its audience respectively to give the best results. We always point fingers at things that are different yet fail to realize that at the core, it was actually the same thing. How human of us, where there is one, were bound to divide it right in two.....
    I couldn't agree more!! I am still working thru the book though, and I have a few things I want to raise when I have finished.... also this handbook on self-clearing, which is next on my reading list http://freezoneearth.org/pilot/self/index.html.

It seems to me that the closer you get to truth, the more it converges from different sources..

Love, bram
    May all living beings (including you and me) find true happiness and remain healthy; may they be wise and compassionate in their actions, may they find lasting peace, and may no harm come to them. May all beings find the patience and endurance to deal with disappointment and failure, may they be released from karma and may they find enlightenment. May loving kindness fill the hearts of all living beings, near and far.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bram For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), bennycog (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Gardener (24th May 2013), Icare (4th April 2018), InCiDeR (23rd May 2013), kirolak (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marin (23rd May 2013), Neal (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), seko (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi Bill,

I will be honest I am approaching this with extreme caution. I have an open mind and am aware of how easily the baby can be thrown out with the bathwater. I understand the concept of 'clear' and feel that I have been doing a good job of working towards a similar goal. The approach I have taken however is much more organic and does not involve technology (and is not derived from anything related to the teachings of LRH). My teacher is the universe.

However, that being said I am very aware that there are many roads and do not automatically discount the one promoted by Hubbard. The problem I have however is that when I research Hubbard (the person who one would think would be in the best position to benefit from the effects of the technology)...I find endless evidence that suggest that what he practiced differed very greatly from what he preached. There are family members, and many who worked closely with him who suggest that rather than an archetype of balance and purity, he was instead psychologically disturbed.

What are your thoughts on this.

Thanks
    Yes, Hubbard himself was clearly not a perfect human being. He had extraordinary positive qualities: determination, creativity, brilliant insight, extraordinary perception, energy, inspiration, leadership, organization, even genius. But he was also very stubborn, egotistical, and controlling.

This is not denied by anyone. The same might be said of most CEOs of major organizations -- which is what the 'Church' became, even before it was taken over.

Here are some mitigating factors which I invite anyone to consider. In proposing these, my stance is still totally that most great men (and women) are flawed, sometimes in direct proportion to the battle which they feel they're fighting in every moment of their lives.

We know that Hubbard was attacked in every which way by the authorities from the moment they judged he was a threat. (This is why the therapy was founded as a 'Church' -- for legal protection. Scientology was never a religion.)

Diana Hubbard, his daughter, stated on record that the first manuscript of her father's 1950 book (which he wrote in six weeks flat), Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health, was stolen by the Russians. And... has anyone reading this ever been affected by psychic attacks? One might speculate on what Hubbard was enduring all those years -- all the time researching how to combat these same phenomena.

I am a very minor public figure indeed, and yet I've been through the mill backwards, upside down, inside out and sideways. I've been attacked, discredited, smeared, pilloried, misquoted, misrepresented, disappointed, stolen from, irradiated, let down, lied to, and psychically affected in numerous ways, including several times having experienced beings trying to attack me in my dreams and sleep.

And I'm not the only one, by any means. Sometimes this kinda gets to you (seriously: it really does); and one might forgive someone trying to do a good job which is not in the interests of the ruling elite, who occasionally snaps and does not operate at his or her finest... or (beyond that) might end up making some bad or unwise decisions.

For these reasons, I look at his work, and that I regard as the real measure of the man.
    thanks bill

in the last few days I have experience auditing coming from somewhere ... and now ... the buttons are flat .. means ... I don't get bothered by what people say to me on this site ... also can not feel any psychic attacks ... amazing ... space is really opening up and I feel great ... I can take it all on now ,... thanks for helping me to get this stuff out of me ... it is lining up much better ,... we don't need a pole shift ... we can keep everything safe the way it is ... we can just put a spiritual umbrella around the planet and decide nothing harmful enters our earths including satellites , space ,,, like solar flares ... and we can decide the weather is normal world wide and HAARP can not effect anything any more .. decide anything harmful in the environment will not touch earth will be taken to safe locations like deserts and oceans we can do it all ... so whatever they dump will stay up there and pass by any populations .. all of this can be done just like we created this Universe together ,.. anything can be decided and done ... collectively we can't lose
    and decide all of us are in a safe space and decide the entire area around planet is a safe space ... when they can't make any more of their effects anymore they would probably go completely nuts

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 04:10.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd May 2013), AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), Czarek (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), fifi (25th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), Jean-Marie (23rd May 2013), jp11 (23rd May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marianne (3rd September 2013), Prodigal Son (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sidney (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), webyourstuff (9th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

jim,

glad to read your latest post and pleased that you
    Quote don't get bothered by what people say to me on this site
    What has been written by you and others has given me a new challenge to get back in the game to have this earth be the place that supports the highest and greatest good of all.
    jp

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), HaulinBananas (13th June 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marianne (3rd September 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

The bhudda understood the mind and body connection and realized that if you stop creating saṅkhāra's and sat in meditation the old saṅkhāra's will start to come to the surface one by one. If we can sit there and let them arise so they can just pass away, we can process through these and clear them one by one. When we cleared out all of our saṅkhāra's, we were a liberated soul. It can take many life times to process through all of these. Some saṅkhāra's might take a second to process, others might takes years to fully let go of in meditation.
    It is also my understanding, that saṅkhāra's, also known as beliefs, can get grooved if we reinforce them for many lifetimes. The soul will then offer up lifetimes to "break" the illusion. If we base our world view that we are creators, and that everything which happens to us is "our choice" based on our accumulative experience and beliefs, and lose the "victim" mentality, we can then understand why one might choose, on a soul level, to live in abject poverty in a war zone. This vibrates the survival chakra very deeply and continuously, to fully imbed the resonance in that soul's DNA and attempt to shift the belief.

That's a very "slow" way to evolve. Some have postulated, that the average person barely integrates maybe 1-2% in just one chakra in a lifetime, which means it could take millions of lifetimes to reach an embodied soul, able to hold the full spectrum of light within a body, without exploding. Those who occasionally have peak energy surges which vibrate their upper chakras for a brief moment, who then return to their resting homeostasis, will interpret these as being "special", when in fact, they are not.

So, the idea of accelerating the "clearing" out of old beliefs, karma, stuck and sequestered energy in our chakras, opening up to more energy, more insights, more depth, tone, timbre, and texture, is intriguing to those who are already doing such clearing. So many alternative healing modalities, spiritual paths, and ancient alchemical processes have been doing this, and are tools just like Scientology is. Which trail you take to the top of the mountain is immaterial, as is how fast you want to travel. Any traveler who goes up the mountain will reach the apex, no matter which trail they take. It's a personal choice, and take as long as you want. Linear time is an illusion anyway.

I spent 6 years in Primal Therapy, a modality which Dane Tops would say was a spin off of L. Ron Hubbard's discoveries. The Primal Scream was a runaway best seller in the early 70'a and John Lennon had a stint where he did Primal Therapy. Arthur Janov was just such a genius, like L.Ron Hubbard was, but he too had his quirks. I can say, Primal Therapy was not "scream" therapy, as it was portrayed in the media.

It basically brought the person back to the early childhood scene where the energetic charge of the experience was too overwhelming and painful to experience. This causes an energetic sequestration and a permanent disconnect, leaving parts of the self inaccessible, as a matter of survival. Early infant and childhood trauma imbeds in the viscera and the cells, the very core brainstem of our bodies.

The process idea is to "relive" the catalytic event with it's full charge value, known as "catharsis" and discharge the energy, reconnecting the old hidden and sequestered energy back into wholeness, along with the subsequent disappearance of all the belief structures which supported it, with the brain synapses actually rewiring, hormone levels shifting, even how one's face loses the contortions from the pain.

It's quite extraordinary actually. It's more the resistance to the catharsis which is painful, rather than the actual catharsis itself. Once you have had such a "clearing", and the world looks so much more colorful, you do want the full monte and cant wait to do the work. Very few are willing to cross the pain barrier because the resistance, right at the point of the electrical charge being strong enough to render the session to "click" into the memory with the full body, mind, and soul involved, is huge.

We are also taught to avoid pain and embrace pleasure. Whole movements have sprung up as offshoots of the clearing process (the Secret, Landmark Forum, etc.) and focus on attaining that which you "want", yet anything acquired in duality brings BOTH polarities. You get the good stuff, but you get the bad stuff too. How to create from the heart, and through the heart, is the actual alchemy taught down through the ages. The Essenes knew this, as did the Druids, and the Tibetian Monks. These were the ancients who preserved the original teachings from Atlantis.

So, there is nothing new under the sun. All that you want or need is recorded within you, in your very DNA, resides in your chakras, either as free flowing energy, of blocked energy. It is good to have a supportive person to sit with you when you are triggered, if even just to listen and not try to FIX it! That is what psychotherapy is for, to modify your behavior so that you function properly as a good slave for the elite's machine. If you feel safe, and are with someone with a heart, anyone can clear their crap.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd May 2013 at 05:19.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), Carmody (23rd May 2013), CdnSirian (24th May 2013), Christine (23rd May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Gardener (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), InCiDeR (23rd May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marin (23rd May 2013), Neal (24th May 2013), Prodigal Son (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), wegge (23rd May 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    ok so I have been reading the Dianetics book, skimming mainly because it is a lot. I have to be honest, it is putting me to sleep literally.

[...]
    You might want to have a look at this post <--- especially the third one... the reason why all scientology books have a warning about not going past a word the reader doesn't understand. The latter makes one yawn and feeling sleepy.

So, if you just skimmed through the book... you might have accumulated quite a number of those

One thing to remember, the language used in the Dianetics book was the current, common daily language in the 50s. Hence, if one finds it complicated or using Shakespeare's language... you know what to blame... US's "dumbing down" of its education level... so that one would need the MSM and "news" to do the "'splaining."
    YOu are right. I think I need a good lesson in patience before I conquer Dianetics. : )

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The bhudda understood the mind and body connection and realized that if you stop creating saṅkhāra's and sat in meditation the old saṅkhāra's will start to come to the surface one by one. If we can sit there and let them arise so they can just pass away, we can process through these and clear them one by one. When we cleared out all of our saṅkhāra's, we were a liberated soul. It can take many life times to process through all of these. Some saṅkhāra's might take a second to process, others might takes years to fully let go of in meditation.
    It is also my understanding, that saṅkhāra's, also known as beliefs, can get grooved if we reinforce them for many lifetimes. The soul will then offer up lifetimes to "break" the illusion. If we base our world view that we are creators, and that everything which happens to us is "our choice" based on our accumulative experience and beliefs, and lose the "victim" mentality, we can then understand why one might choose, on a soul level, to live in abject poverty in a war zone. This vibrates the survival chakra very deeply and continuously, to fully imbed the resonance in that soul's DNA and attempt to shift the belief.

That's a very "slow" way to evolve. Some have postulated, that the average person barely integrates maybe 1-2% in just one chakra in a lifetime, which means it could take millions of lifetimes to reach an embodied soul, able to hold the full spectrum of light within a body, without exploding. Those who occasionally have peak energy surges which vibrate their upper chakras for a brief moment, who then return to their resting homeostasis, will interpret these as being "special", when in fact, they are not.

So, the idea of accelerating the "clearing" out of old beliefs, karma, stuck and sequestered energy in our chakras, opening up to more energy, more insights, more depth, tone, timbre, and texture, is intriguing to those who are already doing such clearing. So many alternative healing modalities, spiritual paths, and ancient alchemical processes have been doing this, and are tools just like Scientology is. Which trail you take to the top of the mountain is immaterial, as is how fast you want to travel. Any traveler who goes up the mountain will reach the apex, no matter which trail they take. It's a personal choice, and take as long as you want. Linear time is an illusion anyway.

I spent 6 years in Primal Therapy, a modality which Dane Tops would say was a spin off of L. Ron Hubbard's discoveries. The Primal Scream was a runaway best seller in the early 70'a and John Lennon had a stint where he did Primal Therapy. Arthur Janov was just such a genius, like L.Ron Hubbard was, but he too had his quirks. I can say, Primal Therapy was not "scream" therapy, as it was portrayed in the media.

It basically brought the person back to the early childhood scene where the energetic charge of the experience was too overwhelming and painful to experience. This causes an energetic sequestration and a permanent disconnect, leaving parts of the self inaccessible, as a matter of survival. Early infant and childhood trauma imbeds in the viscera and the cells, the very core brainstem of our bodies.

The process idea is to "relive" the catalytic event with it's full charge value, known as "catharsis" and discharge the energy, reconnecting the old hidden and sequestered energy back into wholeness, along with the subsequent disappearance of all the belief structures which supported it, with the brain synapses actually rewiring, hormone levels shifting, even how one's face loses the contortions from the pain.

It's quite extraordinary actually. It's more the resistance to the catharsis which is painful, rather than the actual catharsis itself. Once you have had such a "clearing", and the world looks so much more colorful, you do want the full monte and cant wait to do the work. Very few are willing to cross the pain barrier because the resistance, right at the point of the electrical charge being strong enough to render the session to "click" into the memory with the full body, mind, and soul involved, is huge.

We are also taught to avoid pain and embrace pleasure. Whole movements have sprung up as offshoots of the clearing process (the Secret, Landmark Forum, etc.) and focus on attaining that which you "want", yet anything acquired in duality brings BOTH polarities. You get the good stuff, but you get the bad stuff too. How to create from the heart, and through the heart, is the actual alchemy taught down through the ages. The Essenes knew this, as did the Druids, and the Tibetian Monks. These were the ancients who preserved the original teachings from Atlantis.

So, there is nothing new under the sun. All that you want or need is recorded within you, in your very DNA, resides in your chakras, either as free flowing energy, of blocked energy. It is good to have a supportive person to sit with you when you are triggered, if even just to listen and not try to FIX it! That is what psychotherapy is for, to modify your behavior so that you function properly as a good slave for the elite's machine. If you feel safe, and are with someone with a heart, anyone can clear their crap.
    LRH said ... and I don't know where .. that he was in the eastern countries ... and he found a lot of their technology had been booby trapped ... he assumed that the people passing down this tech didn't want anyone to get the benefit or powers from it .... he said there is a proper way to run the chakras and an improper way ... one way works the other way traps the being ..

he said, "thought is senior to all physical unverse mechanics MEST ..matter energy space and time) ... pop a being out of his head and the SPIRIT KNOWS how to repair the body ... we made these bodies so we naturally KNOW how to repair them ...

I am not saying your data is wrong ...I am just saying that they must be done right ...

At Flag service org FSO i got so frustrated because no one wanted to do the game ... or do only what they have to ,,, like send letters out ,... suddenly the being in me ran all these seems like little gold balls in a circle around the head ... like bip bip bip bip bip ,.. and all the GI and people coming into the org stopped ,.. I thought oh my god ,.. I must have undone all of my postulates .... suddenly they were telling everyone ... this is an emergency .... we have to get letters out ... and they were pulling all the files from central files out giving them to everyone and everyone started to write letters ... I was practically laughing in hysteria inside me ,,, and thought "i guess this is one way to get them to write letters " .. then i put back in my postulates and the statistics went back up again ,,

but this does prove one thing we are creating it all ..
    Jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 05:50.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), Czarek (23rd May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), kirolak (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), webyourstuff (9th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

LRH said ... and I don't know where .. that he was in the eastern countries ... and he found a lot of their technology had been booby trapped ... he assumed that the people passing down this tech didn't want anyone to get the benefit or powers from it .... he said there is a proper way to run the chakras and an improper way ... one way works the other way traps the being ..

he said, "thought is senior to all physical unverse mechanics MEST ..matter energy space and time) ... pop a being out of his head and the SPIRIT KNOWS how to repair the body ... we made these bodies so we naturally KNOW how to repair them ...

I am not saying your data is wrong ...I am just saying that they must be done right ...

At Flag service org FSO i got so frustrated because no one wanted to do the game ... or do only what they have to ,,, like send letters out ,... suddenly the being in me ran all these seems like little gold balls in a circle around the head ... like bip bip bip bip bip ,.. and all the GI and people coming into the org stopped ,.. I thought oh my god ,.. I must have undone all of my postulates .... suddenly they were telling everyone ... this is an emergency .... we have to get letters out ... and they were pulling all the files from central files out giving them to everyone and everyone started to write letters ... I was practically laughing in hysteria inside me ,,, and thought "i guess this is one way to get them to write letters " .. then i put back in my postulates and the statistics went back up again ,,

but this does prove one thing we are creating it all ..
    Jim
    I have to add one thing to this ...

LRH thought that instead of hiding in mountains and hills like the buddha's .. the reason being ... they don't want someone to come in there and restimulate the buddha and cave him in and lose all his abilities ... they would have you go to the lower level buddha's to protect the higher level ... why because they only destimulate the pain in the mind .. they don't erase it .. and it can come back on the person ... he said there are 8 survival dynamics ...
    survival self
    sex and/or family
    groups
    all man kind
    all life forms
    the MEST .. physical universe
    the spiritual univers
    as or though a god ...
    any one of these dynamics is down.. the rest of dynamics will come down to the degree that it impinges on his survival

so not having a family???
    well you can supplement the second dynamic sex/family for creative thought .. music anything
    and it will keep the other dynamics up
    the environment .MEST physical universe. like the chem trails ... will pull you down

the idea would be to create a statistic for each dynamic and try to keep all of them at optimum survival

it is a different viewpoint .

by the way I do appreciate you telling me all this because I haven't been in those studies and I find them fascinating too

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 06:23.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

deridan (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi Bill,

I will be honest I am approaching this with extreme caution. I have an open mind and am aware of how easily the baby can be thrown out with the bathwater. I understand the concept of 'clear' and feel that I have been doing a good job of working towards a similar goal. The approach I have taken however is much more organic and does not involve technology (and is not derived from anything related to the teachings of LRH). My teacher is the universe.

However, that being said I am very aware that there are many roads and do not automatically discount the one promoted by Hubbard. The problem I have however is that when I research Hubbard (the person who one would think would be in the best position to benefit from the effects of the technology)...I find endless evidence that suggest that what he practiced differed very greatly from what he preached. There are family members, and many who worked closely with him who suggest that rather than an archetype of balance and purity, he was instead psychologically disturbed.

Thanks
    Yes, Hubbard himself was clearly not a perfect human being. He had extraordinary positive qualities: determination, creativity, brilliant insight, extraordinary perception, energy, inspiration, leadership, organization, even genius. But he was also very stubborn, egotistical, and controlling.

This is not denied by anyone. The same might be said of most CEOs of major organizations -- which is what the 'Church' became, even before it was taken over.

Here are some mitigating factors which I invite anyone to consider. In proposing these, my stance is still totally that most great men (and women) are flawed, sometimes in direct proportion to the battle which they feel they're fighting in every moment of their lives.

We know that Hubbard was attacked in every which way by the authorities from the moment they judged he was a threat. (This is why the therapy was founded as a 'Church' -- for legal protection. Scientology was never a religion.)

Diana Hubbard, his daughter, stated on record that the first manuscript of her father's 1950 book (which he wrote in six weeks flat), Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health, was stolen by the Russians. And... has anyone reading this ever been affected by psychic attacks? One might speculate on what Hubbard was enduring all those years -- all the time researching how to combat these same phenomena.

I am a very minor public figure indeed, and yet I've been through the mill backwards, upside down, inside out and sideways. I've been attacked, discredited, smeared, pilloried, misquoted, misrepresented, disappointed, stolen from, irradiated, let down, lied to, and psychically affected in numerous ways, including several times having experienced beings trying to attack me in my dreams and sleep.

And I'm not the only one, by any means. Sometimes this kinda gets to you (seriously: it really does); and one might forgive someone trying to do a good job which is not in the interests of the ruling elite, who occasionally snaps and does not operate at his or her finest... or (beyond that) might end up making some bad or unwise decisions.

For these reasons, I look at his work, and that I regard as the real measure of the man.
    Thanks Bill,

For some reason I was under the impression he was supposed to be 'clear', are you saying he was not?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (24th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    I know you secret admire of LRD Bill, mostly because of the his tech,/tools. It would be a disaster if only you started this subject, luckily Jim showed up.

I received 220 in patient, 600 out patient mental Institution's statistic for last week in my request.

-50 people in treatment patients claim they are hearing voices from Andromeda and Zeticuli galaxy 14 of them claiming they are the Mehdi( (Mesaya).

- 26 of them carry a Gene which provides supernatural power.

-10 of them in suicidal watch because of the their self exorcism.

-72 of them tried exorcism on their family member

-3 of them tried exorcism on random people .

Interesting part is out patient category :

32 of them was forensic requested for legal Incompetence 27 of them were found competent which leads them to the judicial system for abusing naive people for financial gain. This is only one week admission you guess the rest.
    I have always wondered exactly what percentage of "delusional" people, actually experienced something more than their own mind.
    psychiatry was setup from the people they experimented with in the german concentration camps in WWII
    the cabal ... decided to pay a lot of scholarships to promote it in the major universities ... their main purpose was to get rid of political enemies

as told by LRH

jim

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), seko (24th May 2013), Sidney (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (23rd May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Thanks

Thanks Bill,

For some reason I was under the impression he was supposed to be 'clear', are you saying he was not?
    LRH said ... "we won't talk about how I got clear" in a conversation

he went clear just like I did ... from base 2 auditing ... that is what I get from my perceptions

one day you are getting headaches and the next day you never get them again

in fact since I haven't had any headaches since very young ,,, I really wonder how others can take it ,,

I hate pain ... and I don't get pain ... except if I hit my head on something or stub my foot ... but I can take the pain away sooner not longer like 3 or 4 days
    usually in less than a day or if I do a contact assist ... (touching the thing that hurt you in the exact position you were and trying to duplicate it's creation to make it vanish)
    and it is gone and cured in about 5 minutes ... this means hitting the thumb so hard that it would take the thumb nail off ... but with a contact assist .. it all goes back to normal and no swelling and no lose of a thumb nail

bill tell them about the assists

Jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 06:45.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (23rd May 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Do you remember what was said about the wrong vs right way to operate the chakras? I'd be grateful if you could just say a few words about it!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    ....I hate pain ... and I don't get pain ... except if I hit my head on something or stub my foot ... but I can take the pain away sooner not longer like 3 or 4 days
    usually in less than a day or if I do a contact assist ... (touching the thing that hurt you in the exact position you were and trying to duplicate it's creation to make it vanish)
    and it is gone and cured in about 5 minutes ... this means hitting the thumb so hard that it would take the thumb nail off ... but with a contact assist .. it all goes back to normal and no swelling and no lose of a thumb nail

bill tell them about the assists

Jim

If i can add this- Often i get a feeling it is dumb of me to post deeper things-- What rights do i have here? Personal experience can become much to complex to explain. The significant contexts can not be connected adequately, for every reader to understand. Readers who may scan threads, in between their own cycles or tides of life.

I will describe my most amazing touch assist experience, as briefly as possible.... I had done the course twice, decades previously, once with my wife of 42 years. (Except that we both quit Scientology by 1978). She actually liked doing these touch assists more than me and too often suggested doing them for small injuries. (I got lots of inconsequential work injuries throughout my laborer's life). I tended to say, good, that's enough of the 'assist'... (Got to get back to the material laboring).

Touch assists can seem way to simplistic for the inexperienced observer- As the function is clearly mind over matter. At a level which any person, really, can master such healing. Or perhaps this interferes with the whole hypnotism of physical life- The hypnotic need of common people to be at the 'effect' of external causes. The need of societally-educated people to create their own reality of needing authority-sanctioned healing alone.

IMHO, the average person has indeed postulated their own ineffectiveness in healing, period. Ineffectiveness does require a personal act- To believe in the teachings of a controlled society, that we are mere effects of much greater, external causes. It is not extraordinary to me. That pleasant people can in fact support the status-quo (of our epochal crashing)... So i do support this thread, if it is a group effort to turn the tide. (To postulate better days ahead, let us say.)

In any case, my most amazing experience of receiving a touch assist, from my wife, was waking up into full awareness, after my biggest life injury, immediately, on the scene, after a several hour concussion.

The funny thing was my first aware perception: My wife's touch assist routine. And my typical response of: OK, that's enough, i need to get back to work-- Except that definitely wasn't going to happen any time soon ^__^ I suddenly became aware of the scene of: what had happened to me?... the pain and suffering, skull fracture, blood on the brain, dizziness--- That took weeks to repair, through unconventional means (let me add).

I actually hadn't thought about this touch-assist incident, until last month! (My wife and i have not used or thought this specific, simple protocol in decades, besides this incident). I had put most of my focus on what what had happened to my lost time-- How is possible for attackers to blank out my mind? Why would they put a murder order on me? It took years to review all these things and then to repair. Too many complex things to make sense of. Too many contexts, for this to appear real. But there we have it, the controllers crave massive confusion among all people.

Thanks everyone who can stand up and postulate better days ahead.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 23rd May 2013 at 18:14. Reason: 42 yeas, not 45

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Christine (23rd May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Eram (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), jiminii (23rd May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marin (24th May 2013), Neal (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), seko (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

-------

To Tangri (above):

So ..
    • Simon Parkes (who claims he's been abducted countless times) should be in a psych ward.
    • Anyone who tries to help another person who says they're affected by negative entities is insane.
    • Anyone who is driven to attempted suicide should be under psychiatric medication.
    • Supernatural powers do not exist and are a delusion.

Right?
    Isn't that number is high for 2,5 million city population (Izmir- Turkey) population.
    for surrender? If they were mistakenly (worths with black opp) taken in, then humanity is in real danger, even doomed we lost almost all rescue team

your 3rd Q's answer is definitely Yes. First they must be taken an observation(auditing) then medical support.
    Supernatural power might be exist but on the other hand delusion is definitely exist.
    If you want to find about delusion this can help you

Greyhound killer believed man he beheaded was an alien

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...-manitoba.html

It must be observed for clear distinction , in knowledge,/information pollution by experienced eyes.

Hello Tangri, We seem to be neighbors, Turkey and Israel are not that far : )

Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan: " Anyone who is driven to attempted suicide should be under psychiatric medication?"
    Quote Originally posted by Tangri: "your 3rd Q's answer is definitely Yes. First they must be taken an observation(auditing) then medical support"
    I wish you could consider this pretty resolute determination of yours. In our world today, many people come to the point where they are forced to rummage the garbage cans, to fight disease and infection, to live within war zones, to discover that the systems around them are collapsing, maybe discover that there is really no one who cares for them as they thought there is. We all mostly live within low energy atmosphere. The soul in such cases is making itself heard loud and clear. If someone would hit you and cause you an injury, It is unprobable that you would have been considering to arrest yourself. Societiy's attitude towards the soul as opposed to the physical organ in the body is so discriminatory.

In addition there are other factors in this not so boring place that we live in, and there are quite a lot of outside interventions which effect our psych, whether we are aware of it or not. I have spent two years of my life under heavy depression in my twenties, I did not attempt to take my own life at any one point , but I wished someone or something else would have done that for me. It reached to a level that I was crossing the street deliberately slowly to try and get hit by a car. All the while I knew that something strange is happening with me that I could not explain. As a person my head is very well placed on my shoulders and my feet are firmely planted in the ground, but then I was recieving thoughts that were not my own. In 2006 these same thoughts (now I know were radiated to my brain), together with some health issues and a severe lack of sleep (insomnia) made me go and do something that under no other circumstances I would do and which was absolutely against my own character. I could have get away with it, but stubbornly decided to wait for the police in what was my own personal attempt to stop these thoughts and get myself out of this unexplainable state of mind. I later took responsibility on what I done although I was taken to a police station, and had to give my finger prints like a criminal. Let me give you my absolute promise that I am not one.

We have a lot of outside influences. And of course this may not be true to all occurances and not to all cases but from what I understand and it's legitimate to have all various of opinions here, contary to what you claim, Tangri, psychiatric drugs are not able to change the situation and provide a complete recovery, it provide concealment, while the problems themselves are not being approached and the real understanding that the many reasons that our soul is sometimes crying for help is not recieving any real reference from the esteblishment, even though some good intentioned people are certainly working there.

A few weeks ago I came across on the web in an excrept from a TV show where an inteligent, wise and sensetive person who now works as a rehabilitation guide (assisting other people with mental illness) was interviewd and had an extraordinery story to tell, in a certain period in his life he was hearing voices and was thinking that he is the head of the Israeli "mossad", he was leaving his house and heading for the knesset in Jerusalem. I had the urge to call him, I located his number and we had a brief and pleasent talk where I promised to send him some new information for his consideration. we agreed that this kind of thing often interestingly occur with people who are more sensetive and more inteligent than the average person. Not much else was talked about other then that.

In our world today there are so many cases that can be considered as 'delusional', certainly some of them is exactly that, in some of the occurances it can be the tapping of one into another reality, in others it can be an outside intervention, and in some of the cases it can simply be the soul stating that it is hurting. But in all the cases without exception there's the one thing that characterizes our world today and that is the lack of love. If you want to heal this long list of patient, Tangri, give them love and compassion. Look them in the eye. Not one psychiatric drug can provide that, and no one medication can heal the world as much as love and some real understanding can

~^&*~^&*

Limor

28. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd May 2013), Carmody (23rd May 2013), CdnSirian (23rd May 2013), Christine (23rd May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), deridan (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Finefeather (23rd May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marin (24th May 2013), Padmé (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), sdafnom (23rd May 2013), seko (24th May 2013), Selene (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Your “Primal Therapy” reminds me that in 1974, I enrolled in personal development seminar called the “Fischer-Hoffman Process“. It was part cerebral, with lots of journaling and part physical which included, the primal screaming and a birthing process. I tapped into the parts of myself that were blocked with feelings of pain, rage, anger and fear all the way back in utero. One innocent that came up was that I re-experienced my Mom falling down the rickety, cellar stairs while she was pregnant.

At the time, I didn’t have a relationship with my parent to discuss such therapies. Some twenty years later, I asked my mom about the fall. She had forgotten about it, never told anyone, and asked how could I have known.

The biggest take away from the “Fischer-Hoffman Process“ was as long as I was willing to go beyond the resistance to the fear or resistance to pain, it always brought me to a place of silence like after a cathartic cry. I saw that the fear itself was often greater than the perceived event/feeling.

It would be years later, when I faced the biggest painful event in my life. I reached the point that I felt had no other choice but to experience it 100% or die because for months, I was a nothing, numb, exhausted, walking corpse. I dropped to the frozen ground and screeched and wept. Until I was consumed in beauty and warmth and I felt big and small at the same time. And then silence.

30. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd May 2013), AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), Carmody (24th May 2013), CdnSirian (24th May 2013), Christine (23rd May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Finefeather (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Gardener (24th May 2013), gripreaper (24th May 2013), Hervé (23rd May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), karelia (23rd May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Neal (24th May 2013), Padmé (23rd May 2013), Selene (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), Swanette (23rd May 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Hi Bill,

Thanks

Thanks Bill,

Many thanks, and this is an important question. The issue of 'Clear' is easily (and forgivably) misunderstood.

'Clear' is a technical term meaning (as a very loose summary) that you don't have any more engrams. See the 'Dianetics Picture Book', reposted below, for details. Hubbard's description in his early 1950 book 'Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health' was too optimistic in practice, though he was definitely aware of and striving for something real. 'Clear' does absolutely NOT mean that you're a perfect human being, or are not affected by other things.

Erasing all your engrams is a very valuable threshold to cross. But it's just a step along the way. It's not at all the end of the road. There's a LOT else in terms of unfinished business, accumulated through the millennia, that can drag one down and affect attitudes, beliefs, goals, behavior, your body, and just about everything else.

http://projectavalon.net/Dianetics_Picture_Book.pdf

For various reasons too complex to go into here, after reaching 'Clear' as a threshold, one can then audit oneself rather than being dependent on another person to audit you. Although it's still nice, and sometimes easler, to talk to another person when figuring things out! But after 'Clear', 'solo auditing' becomes possible, and is encouraged.

One of the reasons why 'Clear' is not the end of the personal development road is that Planet Earth is absolutely crawling with entities of various kinds which stick to our souls and our bodies -- either directly, or attached at a kind of influencing distance. (All unsavory, but true.) There are two remedies for this:
    1. Bolster ourselves up so that we are not affected by these external influences (and they are external, inasmuch as they are not within ourselves as beings).
    2. Handle and free the entities that are focused on ourselves. (And, if we wish, we can free the entities that are focused on others. This is a kind of part of the Bodhisattva function. If we can help to liberate others, then some people choose to do so.)

Some people maintain that the entity situation on the planet isn't real, and hold a viewpoint of denial about this entire edifice of stuff -- the reality of which any shaman worth their salt over the last several thousand years knows a great deal about, and can confirm. The Buddhists know all about it, too: they call them "Angry Ghosts". It's a good term.

But if someone does deny it, the entities don't care. (Or in some cases, they'll be delighted!) They'll go after you anyway -- especially if you're trying to change things on this planet, and help out a little. Hundreds of Avalonians know this well.

Hubbard himself spent quite a number of years chasing down the subject of 'Clear' - and famously made one or two wrong turns, and announcements that were too premature -- but after that was all straightened out, he discovered there was a lot more 'on the other side'.

Arguably, that was when his personality really started to change -- and it did, sometime in the 1960s. Now aware of what he was really up against (think of all the legions of Angry Ghosts in existence, and there are a lot of those!), he went into battle mode and took the 'Church' with him.

And, my personal opinion is that he made some bad decisions, and didn't handle it very well. But his research continued, and -- as I've said elsewhere, pretty much -- tens of thousands of others have benefited hugely because he was willing to do the trial-and-error experimental work on himself.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th May 2013 at 00:21.

32. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AwakeInADream (26th May 2013), Bhusunda (25th May 2013), Carmody (24th May 2013), Christine (24th May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), Czarek (24th May 2013), deridan (25th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), Hervé (24th May 2013), kanishk (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Marianne (24th May 2013), Marin (24th May 2013), Neal (24th May 2013), Paladin14 (1st June 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), seko (24th May 2013), Selene (24th May 2013), Sidney (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Thanks Bill,

Many thanks, and this is an important question. The issue of 'Clear' is easily (and forgivably) misunderstood.

'Clear' is a technical term meaning (as a very loose summary) that you don't have any more engrams. See the 'Dianetics Picture Book', reposted below, for details. Hubbard's description in his early 1950 book 'Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health' was too optimistic in practice, though he was definitely aware of and striving for something real. 'Clear' does absolutely NOT mean that you're a perfect human being, or are not affected by other things.

Erasing all your engrams is a very valuable threshold to cross. But it's just a step along the way. It's not at all the end of the road. There's a LOT else in terms of unfinished business, accumulated through the millennia, that can drag one down and affect attitudes, beliefs, goals, behavior, your body, and just about everything else.

http://projectavalon.net/Dianetics_Picture_Book.pdf

For various reasons too complex to go into here, after reaching 'Clear' as a threshold, one can then audit oneself rather than being dependent on another person to audit you. Although it's still nice, and sometimes easler, to talk to another person when figuring things out! But after 'Clear', 'solo auditing' becomes possible, and is encouraged.

One of the reasons why 'Clear' is not the end of the personal development road is that Planet Earth is absolutely crawling with entities of various kinds which stick to our souls and our bodies -- either directly, or attached at a kind of influencing distance. (All unsavory, but true.) There are two remedies for this:
    1. Bolster ourselves up so that we are not affected by these external influences (and they are external, inasmuch as they are not within ourselves as beings).
    2. Handle and free the entities that are focused on ourselves. (And, if we wish, we can free the entities that are focused on others. This is a kind of part of the Bodhisattva function. If we can help to liberate others, then some people choose to do so.)

Some people maintain that the entity situation on the planet isn't real, and hold a viewpoint of denial about this entire edifice of stuff -- the reality of which any shaman worth their salt over the last several thousand years knows a great deal about, and can confirm. The Buddhists know all about it, too: they call them "Angry Ghosts". It's a good term.

But if someone does deny it, the entities don't care. (Or in some cases, they'll be delighted!) They'll go after you anyway -- especially if you're trying to change things on this planet, and help out a little. Hundreds of Avalonians know this well.

Hubbard himself spent quite a number of years chasing down the subject of 'Clear' - and famously made one or two wrong turns, and announcements that were too premature -- but after that was all straightened out, he discovered there was a lot more 'on the other side'.

Arguably, that was when his personality really started to change -- and it did, sometime in the 1960s. Now aware of what he was really up against (think of all the legions of Angry Ghosts in existence, and there are a lot of those!), he went into battle mode and took the 'Church' with him.

And, my personal opinion is that he made some bad decisions, and didn't handle it very well. But his research continued, and -- as I've said elsewhere, pretty much -- tens of thousands of others have benefited hugely because he was willing to do the trial-and-error experimental work on himself.
    Thanks for your response Bill. I just had a personal aha moment . What I get is that LRH went as far as he could with his technology....but he was missing a key ingredient in the return to wholeness...HEART. Humility, compassion and the ability to let go and be, reside in the heart. I have found that when I allow myself to drop into my heart I feel connected to something much bigger than myself; in this space I no longer feel the need to push, to control, to be important, to dominate.

Perhaps this is what Jiminii is missing as well. There is a child-like beauty to Jiminii (as Christine pointed out), but there is also a sense of being lost and somewhat confused (hi Jiminii love to you).

Unfortunately, or really probably more likely fortunately , I do not think that heart connection is something that can be achieved through technology. I believe it starts from cultivating and nurturing a deep sense of love for oneself (not egotistical love, but real love accepting all...the good and the bad), and from there can extend out to everyone and everything.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th May 2013 at 01:28. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

34. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bhusunda (25th May 2013), CdnSirian (24th May 2013), Christine (24th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Finefeather (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), Fred Steeves (24th May 2013), gripreaper (24th May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), judymoon (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), lakewatcher (24th May 2013), lightwalker (24th May 2013), Limor Wolf (24th May 2013), Marin (24th May 2013), Neal (24th May 2013), Padmé (24th May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), sandy (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013), thunder24 (24th May 2013), Wind (24th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Jiminii said "in the last few days I have experience auditing coming from somewhere ."

Jiminii who was auditing you? Was this a channelling experience? Meaning, was this a physical person or an entity from another dimension, or off planet, or a voice in your head?

What is base 2 auditing? Thanks.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Christine (24th May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), fourty-two (24th May 2013), InCiDeR (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), soleil (24th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #139
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Until jiminii comes by to answer...

Is this channeling?:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

THE ROLE OF THE EARTH
    November 1952
    [excerpts, fair use]

I [LRH] took a little girl one night during a demonstration and put her on the E-Meter - started questioning her and the next thing you knew this little girl was shaking in such a degree that the chair legs were rattling against the floor - I was going at her about something just to show the class what the series of questions would be about current life - and she said: "You mustn't ask me any questions. You mustn't ask me any questions. You mustn't. You mustn't. You mustn't."

"Where are you?"

"I am sitting before a big panel... I didn't use to sit there - I am sitting there right now. This - that's me. I - I sit in front of this panel. This is my job! This is my job. I am not supposed to tell you what my job is, but there's this panel." and so forth.

I said: "It's a communicator switchboard"

"No-ooo!" and she just starts going on .

I said: "Well, you wouldn't mind telling me the codes that go across the panel..." and she passed right straight on out. She'd never heard of bodies in pawn or other governments or invader forces or anything of the sort. So I snapped her around and carried on with the rest of the questioning, and was simply able to do so because I happened to know - this is a very funny thing to say - but I happen to know her commanding officer! And gave her - silly, isn't it - and gave her the messages which had gone across her panel an hour before, at which moment she quieted down.

And she says: "Well, I'll probably be taken all to pieces in the morning". And so I said: "No, you will not be." And she wasn't. But she was a communicator who was running a communications switchboard. She's a communicator in a system known as the space stations.

[...]
    ... the being, in this case, occupies at least two bodies, one on Earth and the other in front of a communication panel on a space station somewhere in the solar system's asteroid belt.

Off the wall?

As much as time travelers or trans-dimensional entities or ETs from the Pleiades or Orion or a Duncan O'Finioan vaporizing "enemies" in the jungles of Vietnam by holding hands with fellow vaporizers (wonder if they sang Kumbaya?).

It would have been even more interesting if the space station communicator were also being audited at the same time LRH was auditing the little girl on Earth.

So, jim's theta body may not be receiving auditing on Earth, but may be receiving auditing via one or more of his bodies in other locations.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (24th May 2013), cuitlahuac (21st January 2016), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), karelia (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #140
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

------

A little more in answer to seko above:

• One can also do sessions with a distant auditor over Skype. (The meter can be with either person.)
    • When solo auditing, unless one is very experienced or highly qualified, one does need guidance on what to audit (i.e. what question-and-answer processes to 'run') from someone who is qualified and experienced and who understands what you're wanting to address.
    Does anyone know what the meter is responding to? Resistance, temperature, pulse rate, or something else more metaphysical?

Is the power source batteries?

Having spent some time in analog circuit design, I am curious.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th May 2013 at 02:47.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Carmody (24th May 2013), eaglespirit (24th May 2013), Flash (24th May 2013), RunningDeer (24th May 2013), Sierra (24th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast