+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADHD a Made-Up Disease

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default ADHD a Made-Up Disease

The German weekly Der Spiegel quoted in its cover story on 2 February 2012 the US American psychiatrist Leon Eisenberg, born in 1922 as the son of Russian Jewish immigrants, who was the “scientific father of ADHD” and who said at the age of 87, seven months before his death in his last interview: “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease”

http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013...s-disease.html

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), Ellisa (26th May 2013), Flash (25th May 2013), Hervé (24th May 2013), Holly Lindin (27th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), jjjones (25th May 2013), kudzy (30th May 2013), Limor Wolf (25th May 2013), PHARAOH (25th May 2013), seeker/reader (25th May 2013), spiritguide (24th May 2013), sunflower (30th May 2013), Swanette (24th May 2013), Team Zen (25th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th May 2013), Vitalux (25th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: ADHD a Made-Up Disease

I feel that boys are physically restricted in schools today,
    and girls equally so -- this results in physical hyperactivity on the part of the boys,
    and verbal hyperactivity in many males and females (mostly females).

Now you understand the underlying cause of the flakiness of middle school students.
    Or should I say, the victimization of kindergartners.

Ritalin causes permanent changes in the brain.
    Isn't that the drug that has amphetamines in it?

@.@ Legal crack vendors -----> doctors reneging on Hippocratic Oath

p.s. boys and girls should have more outlets in school than dangerous sports like football and basketball. why not more trips, more exploration, outdoor activity,
    ENOUGH TIME TO PEE BETWEEN CLASSES, less security = more money freed for better programs, etc.
    '
    OH YEAH, no more "no child left behind BS" and no more soy-based meals.

i was going to say something about retarded teachers, but decided it was better not to criticize the child-molesting parent-demonizing state-serving nazi-schweinhund educators of the 4th Reich.

p.s. stop military recruitment in high schools. kids should have had a few beers and joints before being coerced into the meat market.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 24th May 2013 at 21:15.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

We feed our children the rubbish food of today, we no longer have the minerals in water we need for real hydration or the nutritious food that has not been messed around with by companies trying to get the most from a single crop. What else can we really expect..
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

bennycog (24th May 2013), Flash (25th May 2013), Holly Lindin (27th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), jjjones (25th May 2013), markpierre (25th May 2013), Pam (25th May 2013), Swanette (24th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    The German weekly Der Spiegel quoted in its cover story on 2 February 2012 the US American psychiatrist Leon Eisenberg, born in 1922 as the son of Russian Jewish immigrants, who was the “scientific father of ADHD” and who said at the age of 87, seven months before his death in his last interview: “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease”

http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013...s-disease.html

I agree, I just finished watching this excellent (but long) documentary that is saying the same thing about ALL mental illnesses. It is a 'must see' vid. It is scary what they are doing...check it out... about halfway into this video the drug company's ways of how they lure children with free toys & such to get them to take drugs for testing. Very sickening stuff.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), Flash (25th May 2013), Hervé (24th May 2013), Holly Lindin (27th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), jjjones (25th May 2013), Limor Wolf (25th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Just confirming what I thought. The old doctor must have had last minute guilt that made him tell the truth, finally.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), InCiDeR (25th May 2013), jjjones (25th May 2013), Swanette (25th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member Team Zen's Avatar
    Thanks

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack
    in everything
    That's how the light gets in

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Team Zen For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), DeDukshyn (25th May 2013), Ellisa (26th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), jjjones (25th May 2013), Limor Wolf (25th May 2013), sunflower (30th May 2013), Swanette (25th May 2013), witchy1 (25th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

not snacking when they want (French kids), points to the lessening of 'the instant gratification impulse'.
    point to external factors which can be righted, and one gets a ca90% decease in AD-diagnosis.

couple the instant gratification culture
    with the boring and constraining teaching methods (& info)
    no wonder its so.
    (yeah, teachers have resorted to be behaviour modifiers , such as policemen, rather than being information dissemblers)

rather treat the children to become hunters, ..a little patience goes before a great catch
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), Pam (25th May 2013), Swanette (25th May 2013), Team Zen (25th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    son of Russian Jewish immigrants
    ...making up stuff that doesn't exist. who would have thought?
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

humanalien (25th May 2013), Mike Gorman (25th May 2013), Swanette (25th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Post Re: ADHD a Made-Up Disease

Mental conditions have become an absolutely massive industry, that European Professor of Psychiatry Dr Thomas Szasz had some interesting things to say about it: "Szasz argued that the concept of “mental illness” was little more than a metaphor without any pathological referent — that is, it was not based on evidence of disease or other organic malfunction. In an interview in 1969, he said: “When metaphor is mistaken for reality and is then used for social purposes, then we have the makings of myth. I hold that the concepts of mental health and mental illness are mythological concepts, used strategically to advance some social interests and to retard others, much as national and religious myths have been used in the past.” In one of his books, The Manufacture of Madness, he compared the 20th-century tendency to define aberrant behavior as mental illness to the 17th-century practice of accusing nonconformists of witchcraft." Now that is compelling stuff, especially coming from a Psychiatrist! We have this rigid model of what constitutes 'mental illness', and it runs perilously close to tyranny-it is tyranny...I always advise people to stay right out of the official Mental Health services, this post is getting a bit long, this is a huge subject and one that defines our civilization as being anti-human, controlling and completely insane!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), Hervé (25th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), Swanette (25th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th May 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Are some that are 'diagnosed' with ADHD actually an Indigo person?
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), Holly Lindin (27th May 2013), humanalien (25th May 2013), Swanette (25th May 2013), Team Zen (25th May 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by deridan (here)
    not snacking when they want (French kids), points to the lessening of 'the instant gratification impulse'.
    point to external factors which can be righted, and one gets a ca90% decease in AD-diagnosis.

couple the instant gratification culture
    with the boring and constraining teaching methods (& info)
    no wonder its so.
    (yeah, teachers have resorted to be behaviour modifiers , such as policemen, rather than being information dissemblers)

rather treat the children to become hunters, ..a little patience goes before a great catch
    There is also a HUGE difference between French kids snacks and North American (Canada and USA) snacks. It has nothing to do with education, will, or hunger.

French have forbidden most GMO for years, lots of our pesticides are forbidden in France, no growth hormones (forbidden) and very few antibiotics to cows and pigs, in other words, a French snack nutritionally probably worth 10 North American snacks, even if the food processing factors are excluded.

Our children in North America are undernourished, blatantly undernourished. Plus extremely polluted from chemicals. So, yes, they are always hungry and eat at whatever time.

When I have one week, just one week in Paris, I lose about 5 pounds, never feel hungry, yet, my meals are much smaller (and tastier). Imagine a whole year, my health would be back. When I see a new immigrant from Europe, in Canada, they arrive slim, healthy. I look at them 5 to 10 years later, they usually put on a lot a weight. Yet, they usually have not changed their eating habits, just the provenance of the food and the way it is grown or our animals are fed has changed for them.

Personally, I would not have raised my daughter like the French do, much to much harsh discipline and much too much screaming and negativity. They are much in their head, less in the heart. This destroys the soul incarnation. I would not have raised the "laisser faire" (letting anything go) American way either. A compromise in between is better in my view.

And good quality food.
    Last edited by Flash; 25th May 2013 at 18:24.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), Hervé (25th May 2013), Holly Lindin (27th May 2013), humanalien (28th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Yes ADHD is pure nonsense . At the age of 4 they made me and our wife put my child on Concerta , wich is a slow release form of ritalin . It was that or getting kicked out of school , so we had no choice . Those pills made him so bitter and develloped severe attitude on those things its crazy . hes 9 now , we have tried since the age of seven to ween him off , to no avail , this stuff is synthetic cocaine/speed/ amphetamine (somewhat similar to crystal meth , to stimulate a fasle chemical reaction in the brain .
    Our schools just want drones . My son is very physically active , he loves sports and he plays hockey and karate .

We have seen numerous doctors in the past year to get him off the f******* pills , and our new doctor agrees 100% that these are NOT for CHILDREN . yes the pills are but she meant CHILDREn should not be taking these . He doesnt eat much , he lst a lot of weight . A shell of a child he could be without these .

I was agasint him taking those from the start , but he would have been doomed from the get go in society becasue he is active and has a good moral head to say NO and hes smart like hell , He dont take no **** from anyone , especially when the teacher is in the wrong !! like me , unfortunetly , society doesnt want that !!

So starting this June , when school ends , we are weening him off , as his new doctor has prescribed , its going to be a tough run but well worth it in the end , who cares if he wants to run around and have fun , He is a child for crying out loud . Enough of this structured behavioural $hit !
    Last edited by eric charles; 28th May 2013 at 14:35.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Benimal (29th May 2013), humanalien (28th May 2013), Revere (28th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    Yes ADHD is pure nonsense . At the age of 4 they made me and our wife put my child on Concerta , wich is a slow release form of ritalin . It was that or getting kicked out of school , so we had no choice . Those pills made him so bitter and develloped severe attitude on those things its crazy . hes 9 now , we have tried since the age of seven to ween him off , to no avail , this stuff is synthetic cocaine/speed/ amphetamine (somewhat similar to crystal meth , to stimulate a fasle chemical reaction in the brain .
    Our schools just want drones . My son is very physically active , he loves sports and he plays hockey and karate .

We have seen numerous doctors in the past year to get him off the f******* pills , and our new doctor agrees 100% that these are NOT for CHILDREN . yes the pills are but she meant CHILDREn should not be taking these . He doesnt eat much , he lst a lot of weight . A shell of a child he could be without these .

I was agasint him taking those from the start , but he would have been doomed from the get go in society becasue he is active and has a good moral head to say NO and hes smart like hell , He dont take no **** from anyone , especially when the teacher is in the wrong !! like me , unfortunetly , society doesnt want that !!

So starting this June , when school ends , we are weening him off , as his new doctor has prescribed , its going to be a tough run but well worth it in the end , who cares if he wants to run around and have fun , He is a child for crying out loud . Enough of this structured behavioural $hit !
    Eric, find all the information you can on GAPS diet. A saving grace for so many families with ADD/ADHD/Autistic children. You must completely reconfigure the terrain of the child's gut. It needs an explosion of beneficial bacteria. Fermented foods is the best and quickest way. You could even supplement with massive amounts of probiotics. At the same time you must limit sugar and sugar acting foods that the bad bacteria feed on. It works!

If you want, PM me and I'll email a great book on this very subject. It's new and outstanding. Called Fire In The Belly.

conk
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

25. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

humanalien (30th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by eric charles (here)

Eric, find all the information you can on GAPS diet. A saving grace for so many families with ADD/ADHD/Autistic children. You must completely reconfigure the terrain of the child's gut. It needs an explosion of beneficial bacteria. Fermented foods is the best and quickest way. You could even supplement with massive amounts of probiotics. At the same time you must limit sugar and sugar acting foods that the bad bacteria feed on. It works!

If you want, PM me and I'll email a great book on this very subject. It's new and outstanding. Called Fire In The Belly.

conk
    Sounds good conk please pm me with that info , very appreciated my friend .

Ohhhh btw he gets NO SUGAR at all , and that goes for all my kids also . NO SUGAR at all exept for a treat once a week , or when we make homeade cookies or brownies , then they can , but No candies , no SODAs , man i see many kids parents just load them up with this crap , its unbelievable

27. The Following User Says Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread