+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Avalon Account Compromised

1. Link to Post #41
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Avalon Account Compromised

Quote Posted by Nothingness (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Now that you mention it, I did rat on the Mefloquine thing in 2004.
    I posted a huge open letter to the Adjutant General of the WVNG, put a copy on prisonplanet.
    After that, a journalist contacted me and said that he had done some FOIAs regarding mefloquine vs. malarone and what he found was disturbing.

He asked me not to publish that until his DoD FOIA came back. I never heard from him again. he was based out of one of the 'Stans in SWA. I don't recall which one.

I underwent a strange experience such as you described as "kundalini rising" a few years ago.
    I am not sure if you are familiar with the concept of "primary sentience", otherwise known as psychic phenomena, wherein some people acquire information directly from the environment rather than by word of mouth.

I should not have called my cousin a slimeball on here, but I would rather risk blowing someone's cover than live with the misery of being harassed and targeted by someone employed by black ops. ...

The "there is no conspiracy" comment he made when I hospitalized myself on his advice was the worst thing he ever said to me.

I, like you, have also been a victim of email hacking.
    I stumbled on some biology information at one point that I tried to send to an uncle and he never received my messages.
    They timed out and were returned after 12 hours of being read by someone else.

My email used to do this thing where read messages became unread, and vice versa, without me always having read them.
    Yahoo often prompts me to add a cell phone or get rid of old Flash players. A couple of times it seemed like someone tried to brute-force that password also.

It's not hard to imagine that one is being watched, if they actually have been watched/handled in the past.
    I've grown to think of that cousin as one of my "handlers" and I absolutely despise the thought of it.
    Who is he or anyone else to tell me that my research is bogus or that my leads were bogus.

...be careful out there!!!

and thanks to Paul for being serious about this and going to every effort to see what happened.
    we could not ask for a better admin on Avalon.
    There are certain lines you can't cross or you will become a TI (really nasty stuff), which goes beyond just being surveilled. Comparing and sharing deeper information can get you targeted or nosing into things they don't want you nosing into, or touching on certain sensitive subjects, or being too supportive of people actively involved in the deeper aspects, or trying to escape them as an asset, or being an asset.

I personally don't believe anything anyone tells me until I put it through my own personal funk-o-meter. It sounds like your cousin tells you a lot of disinfo BS about the validity of things in your life. And if you challenge some other government people, etc., you can also get attacked or messed with, or satanically attacked--sometimes there are warnings, and sometimes not--sometimes the odd happenings are warnings. I won't say anything further than that on a public thread. Also, when we aren't as conscious as we could be in the moment, our thoughts can be manipulated.

Also, what other people don't often consider is that aliens can affect/control your memory, too. Also, aliens, as well as black ops/MK/ULTRA use telepathy a lot. Some people think telepathy is a big deal, but I think it is something we all have. Well, it is a big deal when someone is in looking at your thoughts in order to control them.

As a deaf person, I've been much more aware of telepathy. When I became close to a hearing person, it would often happen automatically because of the intent and will and need (I efforted being able to understand them) that was prevalent.

Sometimes former MK/ULTRAs/MiLABs people would visit me astrally while I was at the computer e-mailing them (I could feel a presence), and I would talk to them telepathically. So, I know it can be done. I have had moments when I am aware of what people's exact thoughts are (I can hear them), but I'm not able to do the mind-reading or telepathy at will. It just happens sometimes.

So, yeah, I am aware of "primary sentience" on many levels, but I didn't know that it had a name. Here is another instance: I had a reading disability--a spacial disability that some MK/ULTRAs have (I discovered this later) and I was an English Lit major and had to read hundreds of pages a week, and though I wasn't that aware of it, I would psychically scan books for the pertinent info (again, an efforting) and really didn't have to read that much.

I also had a photographic memory for any reading I did do (I could remember titles and call up the written information on pages), but it lasted only for a short period. I don't know if others have had that happen where you have certain psychic things happen for a while and then they go away. That having it and then not having it also happened with my kundalini rising--a lot of cool stuff, but then it subsided when I needed to get down to dealing with karma and past lives. Sorry, off topic.

Sometimes I write really long posts as a protection because I figure most people won't read the sometimes sort of sensitive information that I don't feel completely safe about talking about. Like I'm not completely comfortable sharing all of this. Laughing.
    I found my memroy and retention went up considerably when i was in extreme physical training. The training was combat and martial arts. We did a lot of focus and mind clearing training too. As a spin off my short term memroy retention was off the charts. I didnt even keep a diary any more. I could put things into a reminder list with a date and time and when the appropriate moment arose it would pop back into my brain.

I believe if i trained that hard again i could achieve this once more.

The mind reacts to good exersise and nutrients especially.

I liked your post Nothingness , i can see you are very genuine in your account .. its very similar to mine .. some things , esp etc , come at random times .. and i believe i know why ...

can you imagine having esp 24 / 7 ? reading peoples thoughts all the time would be absolutely monsterous ! so i think the mind engages its uses when absolutely nessesary.

Being in touch with spirit i know they hardly ever talk .. i suppose its important not to clutter the air waves with such thungs out there but only say whats absolutely nessesary ...

N
    N

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Nothingness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    I found my memroy and retention went up considerably when i was in extreme physical training. The training was combat and martial arts. We did a lot of focus and mind clearing training too. As a spin off my short term memory retention was off the charts. I didn't even keep a diary any more. I could put things into a reminder list with a date and time and when the appropriate moment arose it would pop back into my brain.

I liked your post Nothingness , i can see you are very genuine in your account .. its very similar to mine .. some things , esp etc , come at random times .. and i believe i know why ...

can you imagine having esp 24 / 7 ? reading peoples thoughts all the time would be absolutely monsterous ! so i think the mind engages its uses when absolutely nessesary.

Being in touch with spirit i know they hardly ever talk .. i suppose its important not to clutter the air waves with such thungs out there but only say whats absolutely nessesary ...

N
    N
    That's interesting Nanoo because I can relate perfectly (that's how it was for most of my life--my short term memory was extensive, even long term sometimes--I have memories of being in the womb). I've never been into any physical stuff much, but for most of my life I was pretty hyper active--I never had to do gyms or exercise classes because I was just constantly doing things physically, always moving, never not moving when I was awake, even sometimes in my sleep. Then old age and illness slowed and gaining weight slowed it all down.

I wonder if PTSD has anything to do with it, too? I had a pretty traumatic childhood and between beinghyper active and PTSD, I was really aware of things to the extreme. You? (Yeah, Nanoo, I'm a little afraid people will figure out that I am telling the truth, you know? Laughing.)

Regarding "randomness" and your insights, please feel free to PM me about that. I am interested.

At one point, I decided to check out HP and become a commenter, and when I got online to do it, I could hear all the thoughts of other posters and I got overwhelmed and had to leave. It just sort of happened. Laughing. That's why we need alone time; why it's really important because we are invaded more than we realize.

Also, when I tell people about remote viewing and how it really isn't nice to be invading people's space like that because we aren't high enough spiritually to have the sense to know whether we are doing harm or not (it's not good for karma either), I mean it: I've been remote viewed by the friendlies and the unfriendlies.

There was one MK/ULTRA, who was a friend of mine, and he would do protection/convey info in my dreams--you would be communicating in your dreams, like you can do with some gurus and shaman, and some people; I've had that experience before. But he was a remote viewer as well, and he also had his crown chakra opened by a master Reiki practicsioner because he was trying to heal from his intense childhood experiences, so he did remote Reiki healing. He saved me from a lot of the worst TI stuff, etc.

Anyway, I was sitting at my computer, not in great health, and watching a TV program (I normally don't watch TV at all, but that was a rare time I wasn't feeling well and just zoning out). I feel someone there, so I know someone is there--that someone had come into my space via astral or remote (it was him), and next thing he is telling me astrally that I shouldn't be watching TV, and then we are discussing my health issues, and he gives me a Reiki treatment--this is all astrally. Well, you know, even though I was grateful for the Reiki treatment, I really resented that remote viewing invasiveness (I'm OK without the visual--just the astral) with me watching the TV. I thought: How dare you? I mean, criminey, was he around when I picked my nose or I was sitting on the toilet? I know a few things about Bill's cohort Kerry via remote viewing done by MK/ULTRAs I knew, but it's none of my business and I won't repeat it. That's why it isn't a good idea. People don't realize, either, that if you obsess on psychic traits/miraculous things, it stops your spiritual growth if you become too involved. I made this paragraph long because I'm not comfortable completely with that, either--moving along. Laughing.

And, yeah, God/spirit mostly only shows you things in your life rather than says anything, so yeah, I agree on that Nanoo.

Anyway--way off track here. Laughing.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nothingness For This Post:

Fred Steeves (28th May 2013), InCiDeR (28th May 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (28th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

It sounds as though it was someone using your computer Tesla, so here are some simple security tips :

1) Choose as a password something which is not obvious !!! The majority of people have passwords which are entirely predictable.
    2) Change your password on a regular basis.
    3) When leaving Avalon ......... SIGN OUT !!
    4) When leaving your computer - turn it off, unplug the network cable.

Rather than worry about hackers, WiFi, the CIA etc., pay attention to the basics, above. After all, you wouldn't go out of your house and leave the oven on, the doors and windows wide open, with the key taped to the door one inch away from the keyhole with a massive fluorescent orange arrow pointing to it, would you ?

Best of luck

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

InCiDeR (28th May 2013), RMorgan (28th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2013), Trail (28th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Nothingness (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    I found my memroy and retention went up considerably when i was in extreme physical training. The training was combat and martial arts. We did a lot of focus and mind clearing training too. As a spin off my short term memory retention was off the charts. I didn't even keep a diary any more. I could put things into a reminder list with a date and time and when the appropriate moment arose it would pop back into my brain.

N
    N
    That's interesting Nanoo because I can relate perfectly (that's how it was for most of my life--my short term memory was extensive, even long term sometimes--I have memories of being in the womb). I've never been into any physical stuff much, but for most of my life I was pretty hyper active--I never had to do gyms or exercise classes because I was just constantly doing things physically, always moving, never not moving when I was awake, even sometimes in my sleep. Then old age and illness slowed and gaining weight slowed it all down.

I wonder if PTSD has anything to do with it, too? I had a pretty traumatic childhood and between beinghyper active and PTSD, I was really aware of things to the extreme. You? (Yeah, Nanoo, I'm a little afraid people will figure out that I am telling the truth, you know? Laughing.)

Regarding "randomness" and your insights, please feel free to PM me about that. I am interested.

At one point, I decided to check out HP and become a commenter, and when I got online to do it, I could hear all the thoughts of other posters and I got overwhelmed and had to leave. It just sort of happened. Laughing. That's why we need alone time; why it's really important because we are invaded more than we realize.

Also, when I tell people about remote viewing and how it really isn't nice to be invading people's space like that because we aren't high enough spiritually to have the sense to know whether we are doing harm or not (it's not good for karma either), I mean it: I've been remote viewed by the friendlies and the unfriendlies.

There was one MK/ULTRA, who was a friend of mine, and he would do protection/convey info in my dreams--you would be communicating in your dreams, like you can do with some gurus and shaman, and some people; I've had that experience before. But he was a remote viewer as well, and he also had his crown chakra opened by a master Reiki practicsioner because he was trying to heal from his intense childhood experiences, so he did remote Reiki healing. He saved me from a lot of the worst TI stuff, etc.

Anyway, I was sitting at my computer, not in great health, and watching a TV program (I normally don't watch TV at all, but that was a rare time I wasn't feeling well and just zoning out). I feel someone there, so I know someone is there--that someone had come into my space via astral or remote (it was him), and next thing he is telling me astrally that I shouldn't be watching TV, and then we are discussing my health issues, and he gives me a Reiki treatment--this is all astrally. Well, you know, even though I was grateful for the Reiki treatment, I really resented that remote viewing invasiveness (I'm OK without the visual--just the astral) with me watching the TV. I thought: How dare you? I mean, criminey, was he around when I picked my nose or I was sitting on the toilet? I know a few things about Bill's cohort Kerry via remote viewing done by MK/ULTRAs I knew, but it's none of my business and I won't repeat it. That's why it isn't a good idea. People don't realize, either, that if you obsess on psychic traits/miraculous things, it stops your spiritual growth if you become too involved. I made this paragraph long because I'm not comfortable completely with that, either--moving along. Laughing.

And, yeah, God/spirit mostly only shows you things in your life rather than says anything, so yeah, I agree on that Nanoo.

Anyway--way off track here. Laughing.
    I guess PTSD is something personal in what constitutes TS ... I had some stressful moments in my youth , yes.

I guess with all this remote mk ultra view channel happening we should get used to not caring. If i had to stop doing the things i love in private because i was worried about someone seeing me then life would be boring .. I mean i laugh at my self all the time .. i tell my self jokes and think its funny , then i laugh out loud ... or i do funny dance moves that are purposefully daggy and i find that fun. I dance like somebody was watching, but lost interest . . . lol

my family thinks its strange .. but meh .. im having a great time so ..

N

7. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wantsthetruth74 (here)
    There used to be a program called peer guardian. You could run it and see who is pinging your computer. I don't know if its still available, it used to be a free download. When I was on chemtrailtrackingusa forum, ppl were talking about it so i got it ran it and, boy, I had a nasty list of evesdroppers. DEA BOeing,, every alphabet soup you can think of,including the local sherrifs dept. AND agencies from many other countries. SCARY So I posted that list on the forum over there, and that is what made me a target. (I believe). That is when SHTF in my life and continues to this day. We are never safe, no matter how many avgs or nortons you have.
    PeerGuardian and PeerGuardian2 are no more unfortunately. However PeerBlock does the same thing as far as I know. I use it whenever I download anything.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

InCiDeR (28th May 2013), Sidney (28th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)

3) To remotely access your computer, to make it look like you where posting here from it, I would need your remote assistance turned on, this is a windows program, i've yet to see it on linux or Mac.. but what it does is allow other users on the internet to whom you have given permission( and not), to remotely access your computer and view/use everything on your computer from another location. I do not know if there is a virus that is curently active that accesses and activates this program.. There was a while back but I am not sure if they have created a new virus for this purpose, when you can just use a trojan/virus program running in the back ground to use a computer as a proxy, its way easier and sneakier than remote access.
    When siting infront of your computer you know when someone has remote accessed it, as the mouse pointer moves and programs open on your screen like you are the one using it....
    Both true and not true. You do not actually need the remote assistance turned on. It would do with a software that simulates its function, like some software can simulate a dongle without the actual hardware attached to the computer. And yes, unfortunately there are still trojans, or nowdays more often rootkits that are able to hijack your computer. Some of them are pretty delicate and very very hard to discover.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

RMorgan (28th May 2013), Sidney (28th May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

removing some personal details from a few threads as I find them.
    Unfortunately yesterday I received an email that referenced some things shared on PA.
    It was sour enough to make me think twice about sharing certain details regardless of the perceived need for advice.
    thanks to those who did help me through those horrible 2 months last year

12. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Unfortunately yesterday I received an email that referenced some things shared on PA.
    It was sour enough to make me think twice about sharing certain details regardless of the perceived need for advice.
    Very sorry to hear this Tesla--you are often helping and supporting others here.
    Much Love
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd June 2015), Wind (2nd June 2015)

14. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Very sorry to hear this Tesla--you are often helping and supporting others here.
    Much Love
    Chris
    Thank you very much -- I am trying to figure out what happened. A mail from a nearly identical address but when i replied to it, the name was different.
    the email i use is really crappy anyway, people for two years have been saying to migrate away from hotmail yahoo and others but i didnt listen, still have the ancient account.

only last month that happned with my bank (fake links) & had to read a bunch of how-tos on how hard to pull my hair out. after clicking them.

edit: to clarify this happened outside the website in email. but still trying to figure out how to change my info in case
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd June 2015 at 20:42.

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Tesla , I wish there were more people standing up to your support when you need them . Those 'real life guys' .
    It seems to be one of the major flaws of internet communication as I see it .. people don't trust each other more for not seeing , not knowing , never caring ,
    in my opinion ..and there are few nasties out there , at all times .

I hope your personal account and name will be cleared out of someones wicked equations .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd June 2015), Wind (2nd June 2015)

17. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Tesla , I wish there were more people standing up to your support when you need them . Those 'real life guys' .
    It seems to be one of the major flaws of internet communication as I see it .. people don't trust each other more for not seeing , not knowing , never caring ,
    in my opinion ..and there are few nasties out there , at all times .

I hope your personal account and name will be cleared out of someones wicked equations .

thank you!
    it got real hot in here yesterday (i made some experimental chili after a huge bus ride/local hike),
    then i had to go all the way back to the grocery store...
    was catching up on my stuff then this happened.
    it sucks when you're already tired and then (((@_@)))

i was going to go to bed but it bothered me enough that i stayed up most of the night.

account loss is better than caffeine in terms of staying awake and i can't afford to lose my email lists, i lost my whole contacts list twice about 4 years ago when email was hacked then. probably due to gaming forums but still scary.

EDIT: I changed my stuff (info) but it's still spooky.
    will let you know if the new one gets similar. it was actually kind of funny to read,
    but the personal stuff wasn't funny (just the descriptive bits)

reminds me of a Bridget Jones movie with the unhappy narrator
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd June 2015 at 21:02.

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Well, I don't understand fully what has happened but got the news about Bobs 'spammer blog' and someone took all the pain to collect his internet data all the way back , looks like someone was really disconcerted with his work ..it's a shame for researcher like him and our gifted buddy to be treated in such manner .

He's been threatened by somebody in past couple of times already , so now Colorado police are involved .

Life is too short for creating extra nastiness but some people simply, don't care .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd June 2015)

20. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, I don't understand fully what has happened but got the news about Bobs 'spammer blog' and someone took all the pain to collect his internet data all the way back , looks like someone was really disconcerted with his work ..it's a shame for researcher like him and our gifted buddy to be treated in such manner .

He's been threatened by somebody in past couple of times already , so now Colorado police are involved .

Life is too short for creating extra nastiness but some people simply, don't care .

I got some invites to a couple different known websites in the message I received,
    and at the bottom were also some old links that did 404.

No blog link though, there was maybe 4 corrupted links.

edit: meaning they looked broken or when you hover over them it shows ":"

p.s. does anyone know a reputable email provider, not a shady one but better than the 4 most commonly used ones?
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd June 2015 at 21:09.

21. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Holy ----- almost locked myself out the Avalon account itself with the new password

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I got some invites to a couple different known websites in the message I received,
    and at the bottom were also some old links that did 404.

No blog link though, there was maybe 4 corrupted links.

edit: meaning they looked broken or when you hover over them it shows ":"

p.s. does anyone know a reputable email provider, not a shady one but better than the 4 most commonly used ones?

Interesting , sounds almost like as if the incriminated blogger himself contacted you ?

The blog page itself contains plenty of links and most are valid though , you could say that some are so old they lead to nowhere at the end .

I know of protonmail service , it's said to be secure and free but you may have to wait couple of weeks or months before their assign you to an account :

https://protonmail.ch

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

24. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why do they make you wait so many weeks?
    Thanks very much, but I need one that I can use now!

edit: so many edits - can you link the thing you're talking about,
    so I can see if we're on the same track? Thank you! a PM is fine unless you think the site has virusy links on it.

(just had to change passwords and don't want to do it twice)
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd June 2015 at 21:26.

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

@Due to high demand, we have hit our capacity limit. We are adding servers constantly and will send you an invitation as soon as possible.

It does not take long and it's most certainly worth the trouble .

Gmail is fastest to set up in my opinion , easily accessible from the web as well .

I'm no hacker though, search their expert advice

No , it's an ordinary wordpress blog . No problem .
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd June 2015 at 21:33.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

27. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@Due to high demand, we have hit our capacity limit. We are adding servers constantly and will send you an invitation as soon as possible.

It does not take long and it's most certainly worth the trouble .

Gmail is fastest to set up in my opinion , easily accessible from the web as well .

I'm no hacker though, search their expert advice
    OK, thanks for the email, I probably won't use it if it's not available today.
    I don't like logging out of one Yahoo into another.
    But I refuse to use Microsoft or Google products.

28. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

You can try Hushmail: http://www.hushmail.com/ but the draw backs, for the free version, are that it has only a 25 MB storage and one cannot let it inactive for more than 3 weeks without losing it.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd June 2015), Limor Wolf (4th June 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd June 2015), Wind (2nd June 2015)

30. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]

You can try Hushmail: http://www.hushmail.com/ but the draw backs, for the free version, are that it has only a 25 MB storage and one cannot let it inactive for more than 3 weeks without losing it.
    Thank you, I've heard of that one but not Protonmail.
    It could work well for things like registrations,
    it's not good to have your banking info etc. on the same accounts linked to a forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast