+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pet Reincarnation

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Pet Reincarnation

I have had a lot of pets. Each one creates a special bond for sure.

Last year our Great Perinese passed away - she was 17 years old. She was amazing.

Since yesterday I have had a major urge to find a German Shepherd pup. I can not stop thinking about it.

Then I come upon this thread - maybe I am being moved into the right position to bring a new dog into our family.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Franny (18th September 2019), Ken (18th September 2019), onevoice (17th September 2019), Rosemarie (17th September 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 159 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have had a lot of pets. Each one creates a special bond for sure.

Last year our Great Perinese passed away - she was 17 years old. She was amazing.

Since yesterday I have had a major urge to find a German Shepherd pup. I can not stop thinking about it.

Then I come upon this thread - maybe I am being moved into the right position to bring a new dog into our family.
    My intuition tells me perhaps it is right time for you as well.

Incidentally, I ordered a crystal dowsing pendulum that is helpful to get simple yes/no type of answer to simple questions. So after cleaning the crystal and calibrating it to myself, I asked the pendulum if a bottle of lemon water in my left hand is good for me. It swung front to back to indicate a yes. Then I held an active smartphone in my left hand and asked if this is good for me. The pendulum swung left to right to indicate no. Finally, I put the pendulum above our new kitty and asked if Fluke is here now. The pendulum clearly swung front to back to indicate yes.

The new kitty is so happy running around doing all the things Fluke used to do, and has brought joy to our house again. And Fluke was a yellow Tabby, the new kitty is also a yellow Tabby with face that looked exactly like Fluke did, except that the new kitty has a longer tail and has an area of white under the chin and into the chest. No doubt the new kitty feels right at home.

*=[Post Update]=*

I added an old picture of Fluke and a one new one. The picture of him sitting on the carpet is the old picture. The picture of him sitting on the black cushion is the new picture of Fluke. Notice the similarities of the facial stripe patterns on one of the old pictures and the new picture on the bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Old_Fluke on Carpet.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	41596   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fluke in Meditation Room.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	217.6 KB
ID:	41595  
    Last edited by onevoice; 30th September 2019 at 17:48. Reason: Updated pictures.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th September 2019), Franny (18th September 2019), Ken (18th September 2019), meeradas (17th September 2019), Rosemarie (19th September 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,863 times in 1,340 posts

Quote Posted by Rich (here)
    I haven't dreamed as much about anyone as my dog (that I remember).
    That's fascinating! I've had several cats, but never dreamed of them.

The only pet I ever dreamed of was my pet gecko, and the dreams were really weird and creepy. He died.... it was partially my fault too. I left him home alone for days at a time, and the heater broke in the winter time (probably because I touched it), so he died from the cold

Quote Posted by Rich (here)
    I felt like I betrayed the one who loved me unconditionally, it was a long time ago and I was ignorant and selfish.
    I wasn't there when my dad brought him to the shelter and he told 'Wolfie' to go with the Kennel assistant. They might have put him to sleep.

I hope that I can meet him again someday (whatever form he may be in) and make up for my mistakes.
    I feel like that about my previous cat, but it's really complicated. The guilt I feel is for not putting her out of her misery sooner. She had cancer and it was getting really bad.... horrifying to look at too. Eventually we got her euthanized, and as hard as that was, it was a relief.

Sometimes I wonder to myself, if I was the cat, would I forgive me?

I don't feel like I would... and that makes me feel worse. But at the same time, I feel like SHE probably DOES forgive me. Maybe she's wiser than I am.

I've got a new cat now, he's an old brute about 10 years old, my friend game him to me. He reminds me of her sometimes, and I've had times it feels like this new cat is a combination of my three previous cats! I've heard of group souls too, and so maybe it's possible there's three cat-souls in one body.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Franny (18th September 2019), Ken (18th September 2019), Rosemarie (17th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 525 posts

I know of 4 cat reincarnations. One irrefutably proved, another proved to my satisfaction, and 2 more just recognition. They all came back as the same sex, about the same size, but different color. Personalities were not much changed either. If you lose a cat, look for it to reincarnate in 5 or 6 years, and to come looking for you when it's able. A stray cat who hangs around your home, even if you changed homes, even if it showed up before you moved there, is probably your baby.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Franny (18th September 2019), Ken (18th September 2019), onevoice (18th September 2019), Rosemarie (19th September 2019), Valerie Villars (18th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2