+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One World Freedom Tower Exposed: Crowning The Tyrant (Video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default One World Freedom Tower Exposed: Crowning The Tyrant (Video)

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 00:17.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

East Sun (28th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th May 2013), Lifebringer (28th May 2013), mrchunkytown (29th May 2013), Prodigal Son (28th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: One World Freedom Tower Exposed: Crowning The Tyrant (Video)

yeah i have been a subscriber to clays channel and jonathan kleck for sometime, he is very clever, he has uncovered alot of information, he also has a radio show..

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Thank you. Moving pc to the garden on this bright sunny beautiful day, listen to it and pray for solutions.

I have been playing my videos from here and You tube of the interviews very loudly between the hours of 10am and 5pm, as I put the little plants in the fertile soil of Mother Earth. It's peaceful and calming. I had a "zinger" come through during a conversation about 'poor home training" from parents of all stripes who lacked the proper training due to circumstances beyond their control. It threw me for a loop, but I've shove it aside and put it in the "ah ha moment of karma." To be accused of things through miscommunication of the senses, and emotions of spouting anything that at that time, feels good to the individual, but sometimes does more harm than help. I need the garden as much as it needs me today, so at 10am, i'm off to truth land of witness videos and interviews, and keep my opinions/experiences in this "uptight issue of racism and misunderstanding" up to Creator. You know on that subject, there were some movies where people put on "dye color" that were of white race, to find out how it was. "Black like me" with Spencer Tracey, and they had a show where houses swapped and black people whore make-up to look white, and I tell you it was an eye opening experience for all concerned to walk in another's shoes. I believe we are "walking around now, in a suit of color whatever it may be, and experiencing the benefits or curse of the time.

Did we choose to go through this during this mission/lifetime, in order to understand how others made decisions, that we ourselves in ego could not understand or were peeved over? Perhaps a thorough look at all the emotional experienced from as far back as you can remember, is needed in order to understand how you arrived here in your choices?

Well, that's my "Zen" for now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Prodigal Son (28th May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

He makes some very interesting connections, but there is a lot missing from the picture he is trying to piece together. It is built upon a false premise.

First of all, anyone claiming that belief in Jesus dying on a cross is the only hope to save us worthless born sinners/subjects from hell and/or eternal destruction is deluded and needs to keep searching. Secondly, Muslims and Christians (and of course Jews) worship the same God, the God of Abraham, and the God of Abraham is Satan. YHWH/Satan is and always has been the God of the Zionist Cabal. Therefore, there can be no hidden conspiracy that Satan is now taking over as God of this world, because the Bible in its present form, an allegory of divine truth literalized and tainted with the black magic of Ezra that he picked up while in exile at Babylon, has Satan as the Creator and Most High God. We all know what the Gnostics had to say about that.

In the esoteric teachings of Kabbalah, YHWH is the Logos or Christ energy that we have within us and that permeates all creation. It represents the four cardinal elements in our physical reality. YHWH is the reflection of the Creator in that sense. But like everything else, this cabal turns everything upside down. And so they made YHWH into the tyrant of the Old Testament, the Demiurge who has no clue that he is merely an underboss. So the YHWH in the Bible was once the God within but is now Satan, and he has been the God of this world since the Dark Night commenced after the destruction of Atlantis.

So now if you look at the destruction of the Twin Towers and its replacement with this single tower, with the above in mind, it's time to rearrange the dots a little bit before we connect them. Perhaps it means the duality of "God/Satan" is now being replaced with their version of Lucifer, a unified hive mind of obedient human slaves. Satan is already "God", there is no "New World Order", it is just the Old World Order perfected and globalized. A real "New World Order" where people are really "free" as the Freedom Tower would seem to suggest is the last thing the Cabal wants.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 28th May 2013 at 13:11.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

donk (28th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th May 2013), northstar (28th May 2013), spiritguide (28th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

[............................
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 00:18.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

mrchunkytown (29th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 00:18.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

mrchunkytown (29th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    He makes some very interesting connections, but there is a lot missing from the picture he is trying to piece together. It is built upon a false premise.

First of all, anyone claiming that belief in Jesus dying on a cross is the only hope to save us worthless born sinners/subjects from hell and/or eternal destruction is deluded and needs to keep searching. Secondly, Muslims and Christians (and of course Jews) worship the same God, the God of Abraham, and the God of Abraham is Satan. YHWH/Satan is and always has been the God of the Zionist Cabal. Therefore, there can be no hidden conspiracy that Satan is now taking over as God of this world, because the Bible in its present form, an allegory of divine truth literalized and tainted with the black magic of Ezra that he picked up while in exile at Babylon, has Satan as the Creator and Most High God. We all know what the Gnostics had to say about that.

In the esoteric teachings of Kabbalah, YHWH is the Logos or Christ energy that we have within us and that permeates all creation. It represents the four cardinal elements in our physical reality. YHWH is the reflection of the Creator in that sense. But like everything else, this cabal turns everything upside down. And so they made YHWH into the tyrant of the Old Testament, the Demiurge who has no clue that he is merely an underboss. So the YHWH in the Bible was once the God within but is now Satan, and he has been the God of this world since the Dark Night commenced after the destruction of Atlantis.

So now if you look at the destruction of the Twin Towers and its replacement with this single tower, with the above in mind, it's time to rearrange the dots a little bit before we connect them. Perhaps it means the duality of "God/Satan" is now being replaced with their version of Lucifer, a unified hive mind of obedient human slaves. Satan is already "God", there is no "New World Order", it is just the Old World Order perfected and globalized. A real "New World Order" where people are really "free" as the Freedom Tower would seem to suggest is the last thing the Cabal wants.
    dude no offense, but have you ever even read the Bible? sounds like you're pretty ignorant in the christian beliefs to me. i could be wrong, but even so, how do you get that our God is Satan? in no way shape or form do i worship Satan as my god. and Mu2143 is right about that. if you do not have salvation by the grace of God then when you read the Bible you only understand part of it. you dont see the spiritual meaning behind it all, you just see the words and the literal meaning. ive always been told that there is two explanations of the same text in the bible. in other words, when you are lost without salvation, you read the text, and get a meaning out of it, you may not even understand what it meant. then when you receive salvation by the grace of God, go back and read the very same text, and you will see it in a totally new light, get a whole new understanding of it. even for those of us who do have salvation, it can be hard to understand at times, but all you have to do is think about it, pray about it, and God will reveal it to you. then you'll be like, wow i cant believe i didnt see that before! ill pray for you Prodigal Son, but ive read several of your past posts, and it seems to me you are very bias about your opinion of religion in general and unwilling to budge on your opinion, so all i can do is pray for you...

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by mrchunkytown (here)
    dude no offense, but have you ever even read the Bible? sounds like you're pretty ignorant in the christian beliefs to me. i could be wrong, but even so, how do you get that our God is Satan? in no way shape or form do i worship Satan as my god. and Mu2143 is right about that. if you do not have salvation by the grace of God then when you read the Bible you only understand part of it. you dont see the spiritual meaning behind it all, you just see the words and the literal meaning. ive always been told that there is two explanations of the same text in the bible. in other words, when you are lost without salvation, you read the text, and get a meaning out of it, you may not even understand what it meant. then when you receive salvation by the grace of God, go back and read the very same text, and you will see it in a totally new light, get a whole new understanding of it. even for those of us who do have salvation, it can be hard to understand at times, but all you have to do is think about it, pray about it, and God will reveal it to you. then you'll be like, wow i cant believe i didnt see that before! ill pray for you Prodigal Son, but ive read several of your past posts, and it seems to me you are very bias about your opinion of religion in general and unwilling to budge on your opinion, so all i can do is pray for you...
    No offense taken

I studied the Bible for 40 years.

Have you ever read the Old Testament?

It does not try in any way shape or form to hide the evilness of its "God". It's all right out there in the open. Only the Devil would order a guy to kill his own son and then burn him on an altar as a test of obedience. If somebody did that today, we would not only lock him up but he would probably be featured on 60 Minutes. In the Koran version, "Shaytan" is the one who is begging Abraham not to do it!

And its all downhill from there.

It even says that he is one of many and is merely a sub-god that receives Israel as an "inheritance".

This is the same god that the Rothschild Zionist wackos worship. They are intent on fulfilling their own prophecies with their unlimited money that they create out of thin air. Why else would they have funded cults like the Watchtower and Mormons?

In all likelihood Jehovah was the ancient astronaut from the Pleiades that enslaved the human race.

The Gnostics recognized all that. They called him Yaldabaoth. That's why the Church killed them all and burned their writings.

Unfortunately for them they showed up in Nag Hammadi in 1945 in an earthenware jar. They told a much different story than the New Testament that was ejaculated by the Nicene Councils.

You might enjoy reading them.

PS- Thank you for the prayers

PSS- I apologize to everyone for taking this off topic. Carry on
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 29th May 2013 at 04:42.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

sunflower (30th May 2013), TargeT (30th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

http://rense.com/general71/defmo.htm

"Lucifer," for instance, a Latin word that means "light bringer," has now become equated with "satan" or the devil, despite the fact that Lucifer actually appears in the Latin Vulgate as a reference to Jesus. Most people in the US no longer read or speak Latin, and therefore they are unaware of this. (2)

The meaning of "satan" has also changed. Satan, comes from Aramaic and simply means adversary or opponent. In Mark 8:33, Jesus refers to Peter as "satan." However, most people in the US do not speak Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic, and so they do not understand the meaning of this word, either. For them, "satan" has now come to be associated with "the devil," personified these days as Lucifer, no less.

"Betrayal," has come to be associated with Judas Iscariot, who - as the spin keeps spinning - has in turn come to be known as the most despicable of all villains. The end result is that currently, no one in their right mind would want to be associated with Lucifer, Judas, satan or a betrayer. It appears that at least a portion of the truth has been hidden in plain view for almost 2000 years. During those same years, it became clear to those in power that the masses could be easily swayed by what they were told, and most would not check the facts for themselves because most could not read. Reading materials were also easily controlled. It was easy to fill people with fear and misunderstanding of words that were once written, once known and once understood. From generation to generation, the legacy of fear has been handed down our tradition.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

sunflower (30th May 2013), TargeT (30th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,660 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    http://rense.com/general71/defmo.htm

"Lucifer," for instance, a Latin word that means "light bringer," has now become equated with "satan" or the devil, despite the fact that Lucifer actually appears in the Latin Vulgate as a reference to Jesus. Most people in the US no longer read or speak Latin, and therefore they are unaware of this. (2)

The meaning of "satan" has also changed. Satan, comes from Aramaic and simply means adversary or opponent. In Mark 8:33, Jesus refers to Peter as "satan." However, most people in the US do not speak Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic, and so they do not understand the meaning of this word, either. For them, "satan" has now come to be associated with "the devil," personified these days as Lucifer, no less.

"Betrayal," has come to be associated with Judas Iscariot, who - as the spin keeps spinning - has in turn come to be known as the most despicable of all villains. The end result is that currently, no one in their right mind would want to be associated with Lucifer, Judas, satan or a betrayer. It appears that at least a portion of the truth has been hidden in plain view for almost 2000 years. During those same years, it became clear to those in power that the masses could be easily swayed by what they were told, and most would not check the facts for themselves because most could not read. Reading materials were also easily controlled. It was easy to fill people with fear and misunderstanding of words that were once written, once known and once understood. From generation to generation, the legacy of fear has been handed down our tradition.
    Linguistic corruption has always been an inadvertent (or intentional) danger, this is why the Trivium and Quadrivium were taught (the 7 liberal arts); But when the Roman control structure decided to change it's people from an educated populace to an oppressed manipulated one these teaching methods were taken away, or muddled/confused so they no longer worked.

Thus the "magic" of language manipulation begun, and was leveraged against the uneducated and unaware. We are just now uncovering the vastness of this phenomenon now, Conk's example is a good one & definitely not the only one.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (30th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread