+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

I have a lot of water stored, and 3 tins of beans......yep ......not quite where Fred Steeves is but Im getting there.
    Its one of those things I keep planning on doing, and one day I will wake up as he says and find that the world has turned upside and my beans are not going to be enough......must get on that. I think a lot of us suffer from that syndrome , you know where it has never happened before so in some way we just can't believe it will ever happen.....even though I read the signs everywhere......must snap out of this denial.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Fred Steeves (28th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), mosquito (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (29th May 2013), sigma6 (29th May 2013), TargeT (29th May 2013), Timewaster (29th May 2013), transitionalman (30th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yep, real stuff. George Green has been saying this for several years. Buy
    Quote land (not in a city!)
    CHECK

Quote appliances, equipment, hands-on resources, and tools
    CHECK

Quote long-term storage food
    CHECK

Quote spare parts
    CHECK

Quote barter items.
    AAAAAAAND CHECK...

Kerry and I were contacted in 2008 by a very interesting financial insider, never interviewed. He told us explicitly that within a handful of years all cash, bank accounts, and paper financial investments of any kind would go to near zero and be pretty much worthless
    Not much cash reserve left now after buying a house on 9 acres of land (with water) out in the country, but oddly enough it's actually a sigh of relief. We made it...

The house and property flippers are back at it again btw, just like nothing ever happened and everything's o.k. now. It's like seeing kids playing in traffic, and all you can do is watch.
    Good move Fred.

Don't forget the water filters, similar to Katadyn, Berkey and others. 3 days without clean water and you are in big trouble. For those with drilled wells, make one of these water tubes sometimes called bailer buckets. The water tube I made cost about $20. I prefer a swing check valve instead of a spring loaded foot valve.

Don't forget soap. Cannot afford to get sick.

A good stockpile of various seasonings can help avoid food fatigue.

And if you have food, a simple waterless sawdust toilet is a worthy small home project.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th May 2013 at 20:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Fred Steeves (28th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), mab777 (29th May 2013), mosquito (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I have a lot of water stored, and 3 tins of beans......yep ......not quite where Fred Steeves is but Im getting there.
    Its one of those things I keep planning on doing, and one day I will wake up as he says and find that the world has turned upside and my beans are not going to be enough......must get on that. I think a lot of us suffer from that syndrome , you know where it has never happened before so in some way we just can't believe it will ever happen.....even though I read the signs everywhere......must snap out of this denial.
    People like rmauersr here are the ones that are truly prepared, we just have the very basics checked off. We are (so far) clueless about gardening, fixing farm type equipment, hunting and dressing game (respectfully), canning, types of plants and trees, etc..

Funny thing is though Earth Angel, it's not all about being prepared, it's also about being closer and more in tune with nature as we are truly meant to be. I hiked the 4 corners of our wooded 9 acre property line Saturday with our youngest dog, explored around, planned, and studied the pond and such. When you can feel the elementals speaking to you when not even in a meditative state, you know you are where you're supposed to be.

That's what seems to be truly important above all in this time, being where we're supposed to be, and doing what we're supposed to be doing. The rest will take care of itself.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

People like rmauersr here are the ones that are truly prepared, we just have the very basics checked off. We are (so far) clueless about gardening, fixing farm type equipment, hunting and dressing game (respectfully), canning, types of plants and trees, etc..

Funny thing is though Earth Angel, it's not all about being prepared, it's also about being closer and more in tune with nature as we are truly meant to be. I hiked the 4 corners of our wooded 9 acre property line Saturday with our youngest dog, explored around, planned, and studied the pond and such. When you can feel the elementals speaking to you when not even in a meditative state, you know you are where you're supposed to be.

That's what seems to be truly important above all in this time, being where we're supposed to be, and doing what we're supposed to be doing. The rest will take care of itself.
    We all will go through some significant changes before things start another upswing. We need to adapt and stop spending energy to fix a dying horse.

Be flexible like a willow in the wind.

Learn how to live as a poor Mexican lives. They have skills most of us do not have. Look at how Cuba survived peak oil by watching the video The Power Of Community, or watch on Youtube. I expect life to be that way for a while.

I need to improve my Salsa dancing.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th May 2013 at 21:52.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2013), Carmen (2nd June 2013), Fred Steeves (28th May 2013), genevieve (29th May 2013), GlassSteagallfan (29th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), Reinhard (29th May 2013), RUSirius (29th May 2013), seko (28th May 2013), sygh (16th June 2013), Tesseract (28th May 2013), Wind (29th May 2013), write4change (29th May 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

The preparedness posts are very interesting, but back to the OP - I have recommended this website before, but www.zerohedge.com has been all over the impending Japanese crisis for some time now.

In brief, it is a real and critical situation. The important point is that the Japanese government is NOT in control of the situation. They may control interest rates, in theory, but if the market turns against Japanese government bonds, then yields go to the moon, which means that they will have to pay sky high interest rates, in effect. That is an over-simplification but anyway.

Kyle Bass saw this coming a while ago, and stands to make huge profits when it all goes up. Unfortunately, a lot of the financial analysis you will read stands to gain or lose from certain outcomes. Still, I think that the analysis of Kyle Bass is basically correct.

It is also true that the Japanese collapse will have effects around the world. Quite what will happen is not clear. Bear in mind, the gold and silver prices are heavily manipulated. And you cannot just buy land overnight. So all the money, which wants to buy some real assets, will have great difficulty doing so, over any quick period of time. The artificial financial system has many ways of protecting itself, one of which is, make is very difficult to leave.

Having said that, I do have the feeling that the system is getting more and more out of control. What is happening in Japan is an example of that. It is OBVIOUS that the ultra aggressive monetary policies of the Japanese governments are entirely unsustainable. So why are they doing it? What do they know that we don't know, over a 6 to 12 month time-frame? That is the big question.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2013), donk (28th May 2013), gripreaper (30th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), seko (28th May 2013), sigma6 (29th May 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Lol i been flat out poor my whole life,whatever is coming down the pipe,i am pretty sure i can handle it,whats the point in feeding fear doom and gloom?I am certain that most everyday folk out there are riding the same boat as i am,i am glad there are some fortunate folk out there who can save and stock good for them!Well i cant never been able to and that isnt changing anytime soon,so i say let them come,not losing sleep over it thats for sure,hell the human race needs this to happen,how else will real change come other then this?I am just going to enjoy the show!!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (28th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), sigma6 (29th May 2013), steveofengland (28th May 2013), Zelig (29th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I have a lot of water stored, and 3 tins of beans.....
    I hope you haven't forgotten the tin opener !!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2013), Fred Steeves (29th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (29th May 2013), sygh (16th June 2013), Wind (29th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Yep, real stuff. George Green has been saying this for several years. Buy
    Quote land (not in a city!)
    CHECK

Quote appliances, equipment, hands-on resources, and tools
    CHECK

Quote long-term storage food
    CHECK

Quote spare parts
    CHECK

Quote barter items.
    AAAAAAAND CHECK...

Kerry and I were contacted in 2008 by a very interesting financial insider, never interviewed. He told us explicitly that within a handful of years all cash, bank accounts, and paper financial investments of any kind would go to near zero and be pretty much worthless
    Not much cash reserve left now after buying a house on 9 acres of land (with water) out in the country, but oddly enough it's actually a sigh of relief. We made it...

The house and property flippers are back at it again btw, just like nothing ever happened and everything's o.k. now. It's like seeing kids playing in traffic, and all you can do is watch.
    Hey Fred.
    How do I get there ? I can sleep in the barn, make ayahuasca tea, feijoada and caipirinha . What do you think? hehehe
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 29th May 2013 at 06:49.

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Picture a person that has you buy the throat and is holding you against a wall. They tell you that they have a knife in their free hand with a dead serious look. You glance at their empty free hand and you call their bluff. Their eyes do not change and they continue to stare straight at you. They start to slowly move their free hand towards you. The intensity in their eyes tells you that they mean business. The intensity of the glare and the consistent slow motion of the hand start to unnerve you. You now start to believe that in the hand that you once thought was empty there might actually have something in it. The slow motion onslaught continues until you are in a panicked state. . .

Economics, is as Fulford puts it, a Rockefellar con job. Or more generally a cabal con job.
    Yes. Japan financial markets can collapse and start the dominoes. What this represents to me is a choice that humanity has to make. Nothing changes when the derivatives markets crashes you know
    You read that correctly. Nothing Changes. In reality, nothing will change when a non existant make belief thing we call a market crashes. The only thing that will change is our beliefs about how we must now interact with each other after our previous belief system has failed. All economics is a belief system. A cult of capitalism.

We can go to hell in a hand basket when this cult tries to make its long overdue exit with their menacing imaginary weapons, or we can change our beliefs and move forward with much less pain in the transition.

If we let the non existent fake market crashing into nothing destroy our civilizations, then we deserve it and the fallout that fallows.

16. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    Picture a person that has you buy the throat and is holding you against a wall. They tell you that they have a knife in their free hand with a dead serious look. You glance at their empty free hand and you call their bluff. Their eyes do not change and they continue to stare straight at you. They start to slowly move their free hand towards you. The intensity in their eyes tells you that they mean business. The intensity of the glare and the consistent slow motion of the hand start to unnerve you. You now start to believe that in the hand that you once thought was empty there might actually have something in it. The slow motion onslaught continues until you are in a panicked state. . .

Economics, is as Fulford puts it, a Rockefellar con job. Or more generally a cabal con job.
    Yes. Japan financial markets can collapse and start the dominoes. What this represents to me is a choice that humanity has to make. Nothing changes when the derivatives markets crashes you know
    You read that correctly. Nothing Changes. In reality, nothing will change when a non existant make belief thing we call a market crashes. The only thing that will change is our beliefs about how we must now interact with each other after our previous belief system has failed. All economics is a belief system. A cult of capitalism.

We can go to hell in a hand basket when this cult tries to make its long overdue exit with their menacing imaginary weapons, or we can change our beliefs and move forward with much less pain in the transition.

If we let the non existent fake market crashing into nothing destroy our civilizations, then we deserve it and the fallout that fallows.
    The big problem at this point is that most people do not know that the system is only a belief and therefore can and should be changed.
    They believe that the financial system (paper money) was born along with Gaya. Then they will despair because they do not understand the world without it. And despair is not the best idea in a time like this.

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Interesting thread Bill, I am glad that someone is finally putting Japan on the map. I too think it is a critical player in the world economic picture. Whatever is going on is too big to call, the scale of the thing, the variables, the complexity. I still remember from reading Shogun. In one part Blackburn is told the Japanese are 6 faced and 3 hearted, that always struck me.

No one mentioned that most of Japan's debt is owned by the Japanese themselves, this makes their situation unique among other nations, who have debt owing mostly to foreign entities. It is possible the last record may be playing, in the game of musical chairs. It's possible the Japanese have finally freed themselves enough from US Hegemony (Rockefeller criminal syndicate influence) and are for the first time in decades, carrying out some kind of reactionary economic strategy, or maybe just doing it out of last minute desperation, with or without US blessing. If Benjamin's intel is true they just survived and managed a devastating financial, psychological and physical attack that took over 20,000 lives that devestated their energy infrastructure and already stressed balance sheet (thank you Mr Rockefeller scum bag). I don't think they are very happy if the evidence is in. Everyone has caught on to what the US is doing... i.e. buying tangibles with intangibles (thus the musical chairs scenario) Why should the US be the only ones allowed to do this?

Whatever they are doing, they are doing it intentionally, I don't believe what they are saying publicly (almost goes without saying) Expanding money supply has an advantage for the government, since they are the first to spend it into the market. It might be the only way for a free market government to get an upper hand on privately controlled interests (such as privately controlled Rockefeller corporations for example) But whatever the strategy is, or why is unknown to me at this time, I haven't been keeping up. I'm going to catch up on Benjamin's posts, update the Conspiracy blog, follow up all the links here and see what pans out...

I am not feeling the end of the world just yet... not that I'm optimistic. It just feels like something bigger than that. It does feel like there is a sense of immediacy but to what? this could be an attempt to flush certain elements out of their economy... but gotta stop, this is just too ripe for speculation, until I see more... keep the infos coming... thanks for heads up, but I have been waiting and reading on this for the last 10 years + And I can't deny I would love to be living in a South American clime right now (lol) ... something is up

update: it goes without saying it has a lot to do with the currency. The Yen holds a special place in the Foreign Exchange. It creates the Cross Pairs that enable traders to make comparisons and better see what is going on in other currencies, Watch the FX market closely. Nothing tells more than price action in real time. This could all be a global play orchestrated by more than one party (nation)
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th May 2013 at 08:00.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2013), Bill Ryan (29th May 2013), mosquito (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013), write4change (29th May 2013), Zelig (29th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Good move Fred.

Don't forget the water filters, similar to Katadyn, Berkey and others. 3 days without clean water and you are in big trouble. For those with drilled wells, make one of these water tubes sometimes called bailer buckets. The water tube I made cost about $20. I prefer a swing check valve instead of a spring loaded foot valve.

Don't forget soap. Cannot afford to get sick.

A good stockpile of various seasonings can help avoid food fatigue.

And if you have food, a simple waterless sawdust toilet is a worthy small home project.
    didn't you forget the karaoke system
    jim
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th May 2013 at 11:45. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Calz (29th May 2013), Dorjezigzag (29th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th May 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Please read this:

Google-Berg economic false flag?
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-bil...-works/5336719

I think it is important and could be linked with what is talked about in this thread.

I am wondering if this is going to be an economic false flag by google to impose a world tax and second if this links to the collapse of the worlds economy that will be started by Japan?
    I am wondering if they are getting everything in place for a world tax so when the collapse does happen, this will be the "rescue" for us all.

Here is the article (original link above)

Quote This year’s annual Bilderberg conference is rapidly approaching – where the world’s political and business elite meet in private to discuss their agenda which will determine future policies that govern global affairs.

Some aspects of this year’s Bilderberg agenda are gradually coming into view, and have the potential for directly affecting not only big multinationals like Google, but every business on the planet.

The secret gathering has been gradually forced into public view in recent years, and the run-up to Bilderberg 2013 has been one of great anticipation and not without its share of news. First came the false start from the alternative media regarding the meeting’s actual location, with many claiming it would be held again at the Westfield Marriot in Chantilly, Virginia.

Two months after, the announcement arrived that the meeting would take place 30 minutes north of London, at the Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire, England, and small media circus is expected the year following the announcement that a ‘Bilderberg Fringe’ festival is being organized adjacent to the venue – an event certain to attract hundreds, if not thousands of revelers, press and alternative media personalities. Add to this the news that long time Bilderberg sleuth and American Free Press correspondent, Jim Tucker had passed away on April 24th. Few people would even know the Bilderberg meetings ever took place if not for 30 years of digging and reporting by veteran journalist Tucker.

PHOTO: The Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire, North London – hosts to Google and Bilderberg summits.

Beyond all the fanfare, however, the central question still remains: what items will be on the agenda at this year’s ultra-secret transatlantic steering committee? The answer to this question may be hidden in plain site.

Google is currently engaged in a battle over unpaid taxes in the UK, and which has led political commentators to now call for a new system of global taxation. Not surprisingly, this has become the chief topic of discussion at a series of global summits taking place during May and June.

Here’s how this major issue rose out of the Google debate, and how it will be folded into Bilderberg’s 2013 agenda, and later to the G8 Summit shortly thereafter…

Google’s Big Tent: ‘A Digital-Davos’

This past week witnessed another major global conference held at the very same Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire. The parallels to Bilderberg are striking – they share the same guests, the same venue, observe similar codes on conduct, and no doubt have similar items on their agenda. Google’s ‘Zeitgeist’ Global Summit, or “Big Tent” event, is effectively the internet’s version of a ‘Digital Davos’, where ‘the best and the brightest’ are invited to hear the latest ‘big ideas’, with debates and keynote speeches from the likes of Bill Clinton (Bilderberg member), UK Chancellor George Osborne, UK Labour Party leader Ed Miliband and other celebrities including Stephen Hawking.

It’s worth pointing out here that both Osborne and Miliband have played the role of Google’s adversary in public during their corporation tax row, yet they are the corporation’s VIP guests in private.

Beyond the high profile talks and entertainment, there were of course, some serious discussion about ‘big ideas’ taking place under the big tent. This year’s event also required participants to observe ‘Chatham House Rules’, meaning key conversations should be held in the strictest of confidence and not be leaked to the outside world. As with Bilderberg, Google’s Big Tent discusses serious global changes that affect present and future generations – all behind closed doors.

Other persons of note at this year’s Google retreat were former US attorney general and Bush legal brain, Alberto Gonzales, alongside former Secretary of State Hillary ‘innovation’ adviser, Alec Ross, key Putin advisor Arkady Dvorkovich, and Swedish foreign affairs minister, Carl Bildt (Bilderberg attendee 2006-2012). The profile of Google and Bilderberg guests has seen an incredible overlap in recent years, which is a testament to the corporation’s own stated ambition to achieve a global dominion, not only over its marketplace, but over cultural and political life as well. The reality in 2013 is that Google is poised to manage nearly every aspect of our lives – our communications, our work, our social life and even our history.

Bilderberg’s Digital Tycoons

As Google’s global summit runs smoothly into Bilderberg this year, so have the two meeting agendas. Recent years have seen an increase in the influx of digital tycoons present at Bilderberg. Alongside software moguls like Craig Mundie, Head of Research and Strategy Officer at Microsoft (Bilderberg attendee 2006-2012), and Google CEO Eric Schmidt (Bilderberg attendee 2007-2011), the social media kingpins have also moved in to occupy key positions in Bilderberg’s top steering committees.

A key player in amongst them is Peter Thiel (left), head of Clarium Capital, the digital investment house that provided the financial clout which allowed for online ventures like Paypal, Facebook, LinkedIn and Friendster to dominate their digital marketplaces. Thiel was promoted to Bilderberg committee head in 20ll and has emerged as a key player not only in the online industries, but also as an influencer in US political spheres, gaining attention recently as a prominent backer of Kentucky’s Republican junior Senator Rand Paul.

New global ‘Google Tax’ already in the works

The convergence of the Google Summit, its tax battle, and Bilderberg 2013 may seem innocent enough on its surface, but the timing is no mere coincidence. UK leadership have whipped up a frenzy in the media over Google’s alleged tax sins, leaving the public clamouring for a solution. The words “never let a good crisis go to waste” certainly chime in well here.

Two weeks ago, a major UK clash erupted between No. 10 Downing Street and Google over the issue of corporate tax evasion. Google’s Matt Brittin was grilled by the UK’s Commons Public Accounts Committee (PAC) and its chair Margaret Hodge, who accused Google “doing evil” by using an elaborate array of offshore entities in a “smoke and mirrors” financial maze designed to avoid paying any significant tax into UK coffers. Both PM David Cameron and Chancellor George Osborne also came out loudly in public accusing Google of being ‘immoral’. Google is said to have only chipped in 6 million GBP in 2011 out of its 3 billion GBP turnover in that same year. Google’s Peter Baron claims its in full compliance with UK law, issuing the public statement last week that, “None of the allegations put to us change the fact that Google pays the corporate tax due on its UK activities and complies fully with UK law.”

Will Google throw in the towel and submit to a British tax resolution?

The fact of matter is Google is powerful and with a net worth that trumps some countries. These days much of the world’s commerce runs through Google in some way, and their brand recognition and money buys influence in Britain, and everywhere else it seems. So it’s doubtful that any British politico could strong-arm Google. Behind the scenes both Google and Britain’s political elite share a place at central planning’s top round table – as members of the Bilderberg Group and that’s where the really ‘big ideas’ are not just discussed, but actually transmitted into policy.

As the public feud between Google and Downing Street takes centre stage, backstage both UK Chancellor George Osborne and Google CEO Eric Schmidt – both committed fellow Bilderberg members, are said to have met in private at the Google event, and are poised to do so again at Bilderberg 2013. Both have attended the annual meeting almost continuously since 2006.

George Osborne: Attacks Google in public, but VIP guest and fellow Bilderberger to Google CEO Schmidt in private.

So this apparent Punch ‘n Judy match between Google and Downing Street appears just three weeks before this year’s Bilderberg summit, and four weeks before the G8, and suddenly the UK government and media outlets have become infested with a the new talking point: “we need for a new ‘global profit tax’.

While addressing the Google tax loophole, the UK’s Independent newspaper led by its liberal-leaning economics editor Ben Chu, goes on to essentially lay-out what is likely to be at the top of the agenda at Bilderberg 2013:

“The cascade of revelations in recent months showing multinational companies doing a huge amount of business here and yet paying virtually no corporation tax has provoked widespread public demands for something to be done.

National governments could and should try to put a stop to this egregious “profit shifting” on their own. But a unilateral approach is plainly second best.

The natural solution is to secure an agreement by all the world’s governments to tax the profits of multinational firms collectively and to divide up the revenues fairly between them. This division could be based on the amount of business done by the multinational in their various territories as revealed by their turnover and number of employees.”

Global tax means global government

So is Google supplying the Trojan horse needed to implement a global taxation system that many have been warning about for so many years? Maybe.

Will Bilderberg’s global elite use this perfect crisis moment as a pretext to build the framework for global taxation? Most likely.

If the idea passes through Bilderberg in June, will it then be rubber stamped later at the G8? Highly likely.

Although happy to float such a revolutionary idea in the media in advance of back-to-back Google and Bilderberg summits at the Grove Hotel, and later at the G8, one thing which global taxation advocates fail to mention here is that if you institute a global taxation system then you would then need a global government to administrate it. Yes, you heard that right: global taxation = global government.

It would be naive to think that any tax could be levied without a government standing behind it. That is, after all, part of the definition of a tax. Campaigners will deny it exists, but the reality is that global governing bodies have already been put into place long ago.

UK Column Editor Mike Robinson explains, “I think that the embryonic global institutions are already in place, and we’re going to see them being given more and more real ‘jobs’ to do as time goes on, and collecting corporation tax is clearly going to be one of those”.

History can certainly prove one thing: that the world’s wealthiest individuals corporations have consistently exploited all international tax loopholes for years now. Whatever commentators like Ben Chu and others are proposing will obviously be much easier to enforce on small to medium size businesses, as well as individual traders – all of whom have significantly less political leverage (and no invitations to Bilderberg) than the Googles and Facebooks of the world.

Post-Bilderberg: G8 Summit

Following the ratification of Bilderberg’s 2013 agenda in Watford on June 6–9th, the next step is normally to disseminate this same agenda on to the G8 heads of state. Conveniently, this year’s G8 summit will held June 17-18 at the Lough Erne golf resort in Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. David Cameron and George Osborne’s new plan for Google is already expected to be very high on the agenda at the G8 meeting, where world leaders including Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin will be in attendance. Henceforth, ahead of the G8, the UK government is expected to play their key role in promoting the new global tax system, by publically advocating, “new strong international standards to make sure that global companies pay the tax they owe.”

Coincidentally, this year’s G8 in Northern Ireland will be the biggest police operation in country’s history (and that’s saying a lot), with an estimated 8,000 officers from the surrounding counties, and from as far as England and Wales, all drafted in to secure the area for what many now believe has essentially become a global government operations meeting in all but name.

Other recent attempts at a global tax

The financial component of this global tax and government equation is actually already in place, and that is the World Bank. The first administrative working model for a global taxation structure was originally unveiled in 2009 at the United Nations Climate Summit in Copenhagen. Delegates at that event floated their plan for a global carbon tax that would be collected and then deposited into a slush fund which was to be administered by the World Bank. There plan also entailed the poorer, developing nations footing most of the bill for this operation, while the wealthier nations would receive a free pass. The secret plan was thwarted at the last minute thanks to the infamous Danish Text Leak, which were serialized in the Guardian newspaper at the time.

Although popular in socialist circles, few have dared reveal the true picture of a global tax regime for fear of triggering a public backlash. Another such tax proposals have been pushed into the public sphere through the Occupy Movement in 2011, with called for a global tax on financial transactions, or a global “Robin Hood Tax”. As was the case in Copenhagen two years earlier, proponents called for a tax structure without borders, yet few dared mention who would be in charge of administering and distributing the revenues. Such plans pose the very real danger of further centralizing power into the international banking community who would be asked to handle and perhaps hypothecate on these enormous slush funds.

Which brings us back to this latest global ‘google tax’ proposal, which ultimately begs the question: when will their global government structure be unveiled?

Serving the global collective

Plans for erecting an entirely new global tax system should worry anyone who values the concept of national sovereignty because any solution that entails the collection of tax by way of elite international “collective” of nations, and where “revenues are to divided up fairly between them” is suggesting a form of global collectivism, or communism. This is also the fundamental problem with EU plans to levy new taxes on member nations – for any citizen it’s simply another master to serve.

Shocking as that may be, these issues are exactly what is being discussed behind closed doors at each of these global summits taking place in May and June of 2013.

What’s worse, is that this entire construct could be ushered in without any vote being cast by an citizen in the individual countries – which is about as undemocratic as it gets. This remains one of the fundamental flaws at the heart of the ultra-liberal utopian ideal which is global government.
    May I also point people to the main Bilderberg thread for more info: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erg#post679792
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 29th May 2013 at 08:52.

22. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Sorry, I have to call the OP fear porn, bordering on Ben Fulford-like hysteria sans the Black dragons.
    While I agree Japan has moved front and center in the Central Bank Easing race, with the yen falling 40% in value over the last 6 months, it's not the death knell of the markets.
    I admit I despise the markets today with the Central Bank manipulated levels. US stocks are 50% too high and bonds and PMs are way too low for the "growth" the economy is seeing.
    I'm a professional at this, I write and edit market and economic stories for a living and while its easy to set out a crash scenario as Bill cites in the clip, its far too simplistic to happen that way.
    When the Federal Reserve has 30-35% of the US Treasury issuance on its books, with the plan to run them off to maturity, there is little room for the crash.
    The same could be said for European and Asian debt markets.
    As I stated here over a year ago this global depression does not end well, but I do not believe it ends like Cyprus. That card was played and it did not work. I said 2013 would be a Jubilee Year in the biblical sense. A 50% haircut on all debt globally. Pushing the reset button in order for the system to reboot.
    Not sure it works, but it is one of the options being considered, to reduce debt load and to free up capital to spur growth.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Alan (31st May 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2013), Earth Angel (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), mab777 (29th May 2013), psydney (30th May 2013), seko (29th May 2013), sigma6 (17th June 2013), TargeT (29th May 2013), write4change (29th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I say, "Bring it on"!

Though, I think all this financial panic-talk ranks up there with Bill's CA earthquake prediction 14 months (or so) ago. Dow dropping 5000 points -- can't happen, won't happen.

Are you watching the markets nowadays? The Fed pumping in $4 billion/day -- this isn't going to stop. The markets are going to continue to explode higher & higher. Sure it's a scam, but this scam can go on for many, many years yet. All the economic/financial matters (as well as media, entertainment, wars, education, etc.) are staged. We won't collapse until the elites are ready for it...seems like about 5 more years (Rev 13:18 = 2013 to 2018?).

just my $.02
    Last edited by parcival; 29th May 2013 at 11:28. Reason: misspell

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parcival For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2013), sigma6 (17th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I'm a professional at this, I write and edit market and economic stories for a living and while its easy to set out a crash scenario as Bill cites in the clip, its far too simplistic to happen that way.
    When the Federal Reserve has 30-35% of the US Treasury issuance on its books, with the plan to run them off to maturity, there is little room for the crash.
    The same could be said for European and Asian debt markets.
    As I stated here over a year ago this global depression does not end well, but I do not believe it ends like Cyprus. That card was played and it did not work. I said 2013 would be a Jubilee Year in the biblical sense. A 50% haircut on all debt globally. Pushing the reset button in order for the system to reboot.
    My guess (I'm not a professional) is that there is a crash, but not quite yet.

I'm figuring that the derivative market has been setup, like the explosives in a controlled demolition, to take down select portions of the current global monetary/financial system.

I don't see our current predicament as just a cycle in the waxing and waning of global debt, but rather as an engineered transition from the current world monetary system based on a hundred plus quasi-independent national central banks and the US Petro-Dollar as the dominant world's reserve and trade settlement currency, to a more obviously centrally controlled system using some new reserve basis that appears to be based on "baskets" of commodities and gold.

Like most controlled demolitions, there is a long, boring period of preparation, removing the light construction materials and other easily detached stuff and setting in place the wiring and explosives, which is followed by a short and noisy period as the explosives detonate, and is then followed by a second long boring period of cleanup and rebuilding.

At some point, I do expect that some combination of debt and derivative failure will cause the financial/monetary collapse of major banks, Japan, Europe and then the US.

My guess is that they aren't ready to set off the financial explosives ... not quite yet. What we're seeing here is the wiring of Japan as part of the fireworks, when they happen.

But I'm no professional, and I'm covering all my bets. I not only could be wrong, I probably am wrong, based on my past record.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th May 2013 at 13:57.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th May 2013), donk (29th May 2013), gripreaper (30th May 2013), mosquito (31st May 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd June 2013), RUSirius (29th May 2013), seko (29th May 2013), T Smith (30th May 2013), TargeT (29th May 2013), write4change (29th May 2013), Zelig (29th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

There are some excellent dandelion recipes out there... delicious! And my lawn is full of them
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 29th May 2013 at 13:40.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2013), genevieve (29th May 2013), HORIZONS (30th May 2013), MargueriteBee (29th May 2013), mosquito (31st May 2013)

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

While some estimate the the derivative market is a $67 trillion debt bomb, it is in reality nothing more than a hedge market with zero-sum losses. If you net out all the exposure, it would amount to very little profit, because the parties are for the most part on both sides of the trade with very little nominal exposure to losses. Yes the market exposure number seems huge, but net/net not a big thing.
    Yen carry trade has been huge against dollar and euro, but the parties are also in the dollar euro trade so profits on one side losses on other. That's net/net.
    Yes Prodigal there is a bumper crop of dandelions on Long Island this year. But thankfully no cicadas.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Prodigal Son (29th May 2013), psydney (30th May 2013), seko (29th May 2013), sigma6 (17th June 2013), TargeT (29th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2013), write4change (29th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

You worded this very eloquently and put it into a more easily comprehensible context. Thank you.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My guess (I'm not a professional) is that there is a crash, but not quite yet.

I'm figuring that the derivative market has been setup, like the explosives in a controlled demolition, to take down select portions of the current global monetary/financial system.

I don't see our current predicament as just a cycle in the waxing and waning of global debt, but rather as an engineered transition from the current world monetary system based on a hundred plus quasi-independent national central banks and the US Petro-Dollar as the dominant world's reserve and trade settlement currency, to a more obviously centrally controlled system using some new reserve basis that appears to be based on "baskets" of commodities and gold.

Like most controlled demolitions, there is a long, boring period of preparation, removing the light construction materials and other easily detached stuff and setting in place the wiring and explosives, which is followed by a short and noisy period as the explosives detonate, and is then followed by a second long boring period of cleanup.

At some point, I do expect that some combination of debt and derivative failure will cause the financial/monetary collapse of major banks, Japan, Europe and then the US.

My guess is that they aren't ready to set off the financial explosives ... not quite yet. What we're seeing here is the wiring of Japan as part of the fireworks, when they happen.

But I'm no professional, and I'm covering all my bets. I not only could be wrong, I probably am wrong, based on my past record.
    Last edited by Zelig; 29th May 2013 at 13:43.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Post:

gripreaper (30th May 2013), mosquito (31st May 2013), sygh (16th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    While some estimate the the derivative market is a $67 trillion debt bomb, it is in reality nothing more than a hedge market with zero-sum losses. If you net out all the exposure, it would amount to very little profit, because the parties are for the most part on both sides of the trade with very little nominal exposure to losses. Yes the market exposure number seems huge, but net/net not a big thing.
    Assuming you can net out the losses assumes that there is not significant counter party risk, and that all major players are honestly "playing the game" by the "rules".

If a few of the big players intended to use the derivative market to initiate a controlled demolition of the current monetary/financial system, they could. Ask Lehman Brothers or Bear Stearns what happens when JP Morgan and/or Goldman Sachs decides your time is up.

I presume that a few such big players so intend.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (30th May 2013), kanishk (29th May 2013), seko (29th May 2013), T Smith (30th May 2013), TargeT (29th May 2013), write4change (29th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast