+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

Japanese stocks plunged over 6 percent to bear market territory and Asian shares slid to nine-month lows on Thursday, as investors rushed for the exits as the prospect of reduced stimulus from central banks roiled markets.

The dollar crumbled and the yen soared as the slide in Japanese shares forced a clean-out of long-dollar positions, while uncertainty on whether the Federal Reserve would scale back its massive stimulus also undermined the U.S. currency.

The gloomy mood looks set to put European stock markets on the skids, with financial spreadbetters predicting London's FTSE 100, Paris's CAC-40 and Frankfurt's DAX will open down as much as 1.2 percent. A 0.6 percent drop in U.S. stock futures also pointed to weak Wall Street start.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...#ixzz2W6wRvseg
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

InTheBackground (14th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I have not read it yet, but I suspect that Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb also speaks to the issue of how the global derivatives markets effects the robustness/fragility of the world's financial/monetary system. I'll wager that Taleb (a former derivatives trader) concludes that these derivatives increase the risk of a major failure.
    Add the trading market in goods as they are marked "just in time" to the mix and it becomes a game of musical chairs. Knowing this is one thing, being in a position to do something about it is another. I'm happy Keshe put energy generation information out to the public.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

sigma6 (17th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    While some estimate the the derivative market is a $67 trillion debt bomb, it is in reality nothing more than a hedge market with zero-sum losses. If you net out all the exposure, it would amount to very little profit, because the parties are for the most part on both sides of the trade with very little nominal exposure to losses. Yes the market exposure number seems huge, but net/net not a big thing.
    Yen carry trade has been huge against dollar and euro, but the parties are also in the dollar euro trade so profits on one side losses on other. That's net/net.
    Hi mgray,

About a year and a half ago, I saw figures ranging beyond $700 Trillion for the total derivatives debt, and since then have seen figures as high as $1.4 Quadrillion. The astronomical figure of "only" $67 Trillion (though it is, of course, a shocking number) seems so tame in comparison. Was there some resolution of debt, or, in your estimation, was the figure of $700T untrue?

Also, how can it be that in 2008, the average investor lost 37% of their invested savings value, triggered on housing and derivatives, and yet now (with a much higher debt bomb/bubble/zeppelin over us), there is "very little nominal exposure" at this time? Does everyone have very little nominal exposure, or just the bankers and traders?

I'm out of my realm, so please speak slowly and in monosyllabic words if possible. hahahahha

Even if, in reality, the derivatives debt is strictly between high-rolling banks and traders, don't we know they will cry for our blood (and money, and massive austerity measures, and force the taxpayers to pay for their debt) because they hold the "too big to fail" card? Rather than saying, 'this is how it has traditionally been done...', wouldn't we be wise to see the strong probability that they could do something "unprecedented" to either save their own asses and inadvertently crush the ordinary guy, or even to deliberately crush the ordinary guy?

Dennis
    Much of the $700 Trillion you cite is including overnight derivative "wagers," which run off nightly. The $67 Trillion I cite is a longer term money at risk. In 2008 The US gov't and the Fed decided to "take out" one of the largest firms in the bond and derivative market when Lehman was left out of the "merger party" weekends at Ben. So that took out one of the largest counterparties in the game.
    So the game no longer became a zero-sum equation.
    The liquidators of Lehman are to this day still trying to unwind all these paper trades.
    The dirty word in Aug and Sept of 2008 was liquidity. No banks were extending credit to other banks or firms for that matter. GE and Caterpillar also received aid from Uncle Sam at this time to fund their day-to-day operations.
    Two examples of bailing out system:
    1) PIIGS and Cyprus: Austerity measures put in place and in Cyprus case savings plundered. No growth, much pain in economy, with money fleeing out of the country.
    2) Iceland: Repudiate the debt, saying you already took your pound of flesh UK bankers and see economic growth return quickly.

There is a reason we do not hear much about Iceland's recovery, it's a big FU to the banking system.

With these staggering numbers, this is why I believe in the end there needs to be a global repudiation of some percentage of the debt. A jubilee year as in the biblical sense to make amends to this travesty.
    One of the reasons Iceland could afford to do that is because about 50% - 60% of the energy they use comes from geothermal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Eram (16th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Sygh, this means free energy could save us hey?

Irrelevant what the banks do if we have free energy, thermal or other. Interesting. There lays real freedom.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

sigma6 (17th June 2013), sygh (17th June 2013), TargeT (19th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Sygh, this means free energy could save us hey?

Irrelevant what the banks do if we have free energy, thermal or other. Interesting. There lays real freedom.
    Iceland's thermal energy doesn't supply all their needs but they are an island with a population of 320,000 - geothermal didn't hurt. Iceland gets 82% of its primary energy from renewable resources (62% geothermal, 20% hydropower). The capital city of Reykjavík used to be one of the dirtiest cities in the world, due to burning peat, coal and later, being almost totally dependent on oil. They started pulling their ****e together in the 70's. Since then, they've been busy exporting geothermal, where feasible. You definitely take your chances living near a volcano but the thermal is rife.

in 2008, Iceland's third-largest bank, Glitnir was busy helping to finance the world's biggest geothermal district heating project in the city of Xianyang, China. Not all things are equal but we can actually say yeah, geothermal was the freedom card that allowed Iceland to thumb it's nose.

Keshe's plasma generator is the tip of the iceberg. Its not free energy it's cheap. I've harped on it but honestly, I have reason to believe it is what we've been hoping for. There are other discoveries in health, food, water, transportation.
    Last edited by sygh; 17th June 2013 at 03:47.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (17th June 2013), seko (17th June 2013), sigma6 (17th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote 2) Iceland: Repudiate the debt, saying you already took your pound of flesh UK bankers and see economic growth return quickly.
    There is a reason we do not hear much about Iceland's recovery, it's a big FU to the banking system.
    Quote One of the reasons Iceland could afford to do that is because about 50% - 60% of the energy they use comes from geothermal.
    Now that's a whole different wild card, glad someone has thrown that into the deck. Yeah, whatever happened to our discussion on Keshe? And if you consider our 'little forum' as a reflection of the larger macrocosm, you might say "because there are 'forces' causing us not to..." in the simplest explanation.

- or could it be distractions, on top of a host of other very possible factors, I know haven't kept up on his site (thanks for the reminder). This is a perfect example of what I call "MEDIA VACUUM" The MSM simply sucks all the air from around things they can not dispute or don't dare negate with too much propaganda. It seems to be endlessly tied up in a myriad of red tape. Nothing seems to be moving forward. And it has no real media presence. I wish he would push it farther.

But if the Bankster families came in and "suicided" him, or his offices suddenly went up in smoke, we all know the whole world in its egocentric self drama could barely give two craps. (or would it?) Thank God he has at least left a huge paper trail of research and information around the world. But sending it to every government on the planet and no one has made a peep. Not to confirm his delivery or to refute him as a hoaxer ????????????????

So once again we go full circle. Good point Syghe on Iceland's energy efficiency, as a possible cause of the overall general political boldness and savvy. It shows perfectly well, that telling banks you don't need them as your Nanny (trustee) doesn't mean the world comes to an end.

The two biggest misperceptions the entire world makes is that Government and banks are sources of wealth. People always talk about government programs and banks financing blah blah. In its final analysis, they NEITHER create wealth nor produce anything. They are both parasitical

or symbiotic at best

It is the People's Labour that builds cars, boats, houses, roads, farms foods, etc. Banks manage OPM. Whiich goes back to the people. If I told you to go cut down a tree and split firewood and then told Johnny to plants seeds in a garden. And I promised both of you "money" in your bank account (CREDIT) I didn't produce the firewood, OR the food. I simply handed out pieces of paper. You trusted me to manage the process for EVERYONE's BENEFIT.

The People are the real CREDITORS. The banks and the governments via their management of OPM and OPL (other people's labour) Have made us sign contracts to either pass POA (power of attorney) over to them. There are hidden trust relationships. With Banks you are depositing or deposing, the funds, the opposite of a trust relationship (in that particular part of the relationship). They can do whatever they want with those funds once you pass them over the counter. And you are also exchanging your hard earned MONEY of EXCHANGE for DIGITAL CREDIT. Also known as MONEY of ACCOUNT. Bring in an ounce of gold, with no qualifications to ANY BANK , and you will receive "equal value" (in an accounting sense) to be deposited into your account as CREDIT. Voila the Gold is GONE! VANISHED! like MAGIC!

The Banks still hold a trust position, but the relationship is far more sophisticated. The point is money is specifically "deposited" not held in trust. They still have trust obligations on other things, like maintaining what they promise etc. They have your signature held in trust. Along with their license to monetize it. THAT IS WHERE THEIR MONEY COMES FROM. That is their hidden secret. The Icelanders rightfully called out their malevolent Trustees and found them in breach.

Thanks for bringing both these issues to the table...

1) WHAT THE ICELANDERS DID. I would love to see someone analyze that from a purely trust interpretation. Thus why is was critical they had to charge them with breach and misconduct (and rightfully so)

2) Free energy, could that be the end game of all this? World enslavement (and control) IN EXCHANGE for "free energy"? I do believe in their twisted logic, just like all twisted people, Governments have to believe they are operating (after pay checks, perks, graft, double dipping, over taxing, etc) that they are operating for the "Benefit of the Public" (note the word "benefit" which automatically makes reference to some form of TRUST RELATIONSHIP right there...

3) The ONLY WAY WE ARE EVER GOING to take control, is to understand TRUST LAW. I think countries that have more homogeneous populations, everything else being equal, operate more efficiently when it comes to the "benefit of the people" I think the Japanese are trying to flush out as much Rockefeller cancer from their economy as possible.

Another thing no one has mentioned is the principle of the 70 year economic cycles that Harry S Dent Jr. and anyone who wants to measure would be able to detect. No one has ever given a solid explanation of why that even exists, except Winston Shrout. That it is a period of Bankruptcy that an economy goes through and according to him the US has gone through 3 70 year periods of bankruptcy, and is literally free and clear (according to this biblically originated number and principle) and I think it is possible that Japan may have gone into it (1945) and is now coming out of it (2015)

It does explain why every country that lost the WAR comes out an economic powerhouse (it's a forced manipulation of credit, under the terms of full surrender), the US has literally been using other countries, first Germany, and then Japan in '45 as economic test labs. (and the cat is out of the bag)

Hope this doesn't go too far off, but I think ALL these things play HEAVILY into the Japanese equation. Remember when peeps of electromagnetic and water fuel vehicles were coming out of Japan, Australia and New Zealand (all hit with flooding, tsunamis)

The picture is bigger then we can comprehend. I imagine they are fighting block by block in the Streets of Japan, or should I say bank by bank as we speak... And thanks also to mgrey, I would like to hear more detailed analysis of your interpretation on the Bond Market and other MSM interpretations of the Markets.

How to factor the emerging economics resulting from the global currency war, against Japans possible departure from Bankruptcy in 2015, their righteous resentment of 3/11, and forced dependence on oil, which I find particularly sadistic of the Rockefellers. The experiment is over, Japan has been pushed to it's limit. They have no raw material resources whatsoever, and yet they are the world's third largest economy. They have the world's highest rate of suicide. They have and are paying the price every day if any culture is.

Along with the world waking up to the geopolitics of US hegemony (while being the biggest debtor nation on the planet) Against the backdrop of FREE ENERGY technology bursting out of the woodwork in thousands of laboratories and basements across the planet.

And as usual we come up short in the most important dept - Our spiritual and philosophical maturity to properly take control of the existing Trust relationships controlling these things in the first place. It is the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds that know and understand how to OWN NOTHING and CONTROL EVERYTHING.

TRUST Interpretation answers all those questions for it is a philosophy, a system of law, and a principle of CONTROLLING INTERESTS.

One last final interpretation. I do think that it makes more sense to create wealth against a lifetime actuarial value of an individual's lifetime of labour, which is what was hit upon in '29 and '33. Although gold has "intrinsic" value. It is now clearly understood (or was always clearly understood) the ultimate source of wealth is HUMAN LABOUR, CREATIVITY) Therefore the Birth Certificate monetized via an actuarial value of one's lifetime of labour (via the Bond Markets) could have worked if the people doing the accounting didn't abuse it. So it is not the system, it is the Banksters abusing it (gross breach of trust and malfeasance) One country should not rule another because is has more gold.

Time to open the books to the public, they should never have been made secret. If this was done back in '29, this would have been sorted by now...
    Last edited by sigma6; 18th June 2013 at 07:18.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (17th June 2013), TargeT (21st August 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Nikkei down 250 points as we speak

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Conchis (21st August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), naste.de.lumina (21st August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2013), seko (21st August 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

While Canadian banks are increasing their prime rate as of today.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Conchis (21st August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Nikkei down 250 points as we speak
    An hour or two later, it had bounced back up 200 points again from a low of about 13,250, to 13,450 .

Overall, for the day, the Nikkei closed up 0.21% at 13,424.33
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st August 2013 at 06:30.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Conchis (21st August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), northstar (21st August 2013), RMorgan (21st August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5