+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neutralize cell/mobile phone radiation...scam?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Neutralize cell/mobile phone radiation...scam?

I recently have been exploring orgonite, and while I am not sure if it works or not I am going to try making it as I have access to everything I need to make it. Going through the search of past threads I have found that there are many members who speak positively of its potential.

While I was exploring this topic I also found: Phone patches

Quote Our laboratory-tested and clinically proven cell phone patch has been proven to transform and neutralize cell phone radiation - without affecting reception. The SafeSpace Cell Phone Patch features a non-electric metal substrate hologram encoded with frequency information that interacts with and influences EMFs, effectively protecting you against their harmful effects. The coded hologram is encased in a clear plastic tab with an adhesive back. Place it on the back of the phone or other device. Works immediately.

Size: 15mm
    Range:
    radiates a 4cm field, needs 1 chip per mobile device, comes in pack of 2
    Converts harmful cell phone radiation to safe EMFs

A must on mobile phones and the new Australian smart meters

For use on all types of wireless handheld devices:
    All cell phones, smart phones, ipods, blackberrries,bluetooth tech.cordless phones, Smart meters and more

Peace of mind for wireless and mobile phone users

Cell phones emit potentially dangerous radiation from the antenna that connects to the cell tower signal, the phone circuitry and battery. The most intense radiation occurs when your signal is being sent or received (dialing and ringing). But the continuous EM radiation from wireless phones turned on has been shown to cause serious health effects, even when the phone is sitting in your pocket. Earphones and speakers don’t eliminate the dangers.

Proven Effective in DNA Testing

Since the 1950’s, it’s been known that heat shock unwinds the two strands of DNA. As the DNA cools, it recovers by rewinding into an intact double helix.

EMFs from cell phones were shown to have a statistically significant detrimental effect on DNA rewinding. In fact the cell phone energy was so toxic to the DNA that it not only prevented the natural rewinding process, it caused the DNA to further unwind.

Independent laboratory testing showed that the detrimental effect was completely neutralized when the SafeSpace patch was attached to the cell phone In fact, normal rewinding was enhanced when the DNA exposed to neutralized EMF from the cell phone with the SafeSpace attached.
    Sounds too good to be true and many debunking sites suggest that it is. However many of these type of sites also seem to call anything alternative quackery. So I am not sure.

Then I found this app: Wavehamonizer

Quote WaveHarmonizer

SchulzeHarmonics WaveHarmonizer harmonizes the radiation emanating from your Android smartphone, minimizing the negative interference without impacting your phone's performance.
    According to user feedback, this app achieves the same effects as rose quartz gadgets and hightech stickers that are applied to mobile phones (and make them ugly).
    While calibrating for your device, bit patterns are calculated that interfere destructively with negative information irradiation. The function of your phone (be it mobile calls, mobile data, Wifi, Bluetooth or GPS) is not affected in any way.
    Another advantage of this app is that no natural resources were consumed in producing it (as opposed to plastic stickers), so in addition you save the environment!
    We hope this app will help people with electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) and those concerned about mobile phone electromagnetic radiation (EMR).
    Due to the way Android works, this application requires a long set of permissions; those are only used to disable and re-enable all the radio components during calibration.

http://www.androidblip.com/android-a...er-540266.html
    Is this at all possible?

Curious what other more tech oriented people might know or have experienced.

Thanks

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alan (4th June 2013), bruno dante (29th May 2013), D-Day (29th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (6th June 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), Limor Wolf (29th May 2013), Nothingness (29th May 2013), penn (5th June 2013), Prodigal Son (29th May 2013), RMorgan (29th May 2013), spiritguide (29th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2013), Tommy (29th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Neutralize cell/mobile phone radiation...scam?

From the "Plants won't grow near Wi-Fi router." thread:

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Just wondering if anyone knows more about orgonite? Does it really work. It seems it is just quartz crystals and metal shavings in resin. Seems hard to believe that this would work....but if it does I will certainly make some! I have not found anything definitive at all. Most of the praise comes from people who make it, and there are many who suggest it is a scam.

Anyone have anything to share on this?

Thanks

I think a relative simple way to learn if orgonite really works, is to duplicate
    the test that the girl in Denmark did.
    First you do the test with a wifi-router and or a cell phone and then you repeat the test, but you add orgonite. Any difference in the to indicate that orgonite works should be easily detected.
    I know that I certainly plan to do that when I finally get my hands on some peaces of orgonite .

here is some more info on orgonite:

The origins of orgonite go back to its inventor William Reich.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

http://inventors.about.com/od/qrstar...s/a/orgone.htm

Combind TESLA & ORGONE ENERGY:

proof that orgonite works:

Some friends of us, who are farmers had a lot of trouble with their life stock (low birth rate, low survival rate etc) when they started and after consulting with someone specialized in
    magnetic fields/finding water and so on (kind find the name for it now), they placed some peaces of orgonite on the farm and ever since, their problems with the life stock are over.
    This is over 4 years ago and they still swear by it.

In the end, the proof is in the pudding, so you just have to experiment with it yourself to find out if it works
    Last edited by Eram; 29th May 2013 at 11:07.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (6th June 2013), enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), jbins (9th June 2013), Limor Wolf (29th May 2013), mab777 (4th February 2016), Nanoo Nanoo (29th May 2013), northstar (29th May 2013), soleil (4th June 2013), spiritguide (29th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2013), Tommy (29th May 2013), Wind (29th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

The app is a fake.

The way your phone or any other wireless device sends and recieves data through a signal must conform to a set thing. If it does not either the device that's meant to be recieving it, or what it's sending the signal too, will not understand what it's hearing.

Best example i can think of is with the old PS/2 Keyboards and mice, the small round socket. It sends a specific signal to the computer. If you use a USB adaptor - the signal is changed in the adaptor, and the computer gets a completely different message. It only works because the computer's have been configured to also recognise this different signal. Some of the older PC's will not work with these adaptors for that very reason - the signal has changed and they cant understand it, even tho it's technically working as it should. The same logic applies for wireless devices.

I would be extreamly weary of this app for the permissions its requesting considering what it claims to do is bogus.

Orgonite however..... well.... You should see a cloudbuster in action
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 29th May 2013 at 11:10.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (6th June 2013), enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), jbins (9th June 2013), Limor Wolf (29th May 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2013), Tommy (29th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Eram, I look forward to experimenting with orgonite. I've had a box of resin sitting for years with my art stuff...experimented with a bit once in a mixed media piece, and never used it again. Looking forward to putting it to new use. I also already have lots of crystals . I just have to get some metal shavings tomorrow...probably from a metal fabrication place.

Thanks TigaHawk, I appreciate the explanation. I thought it sounded dodgy. But do you have any idea what the real reasons for creating this app might be if it doesn't do what it claims?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th June 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), spiritguide (29th May 2013), Tommy (29th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Then I found this app: Wavehamonizer

Quote WaveHarmonizer

SchulzeHarmonics WaveHarmonizer harmonizes the radiation emanating from your Android smartphone, minimizing the negative interference without impacting your phone's performance.
    According to user feedback, this app achieves the same effects as rose quartz gadgets and hightech stickers that are applied to mobile phones (and make them ugly).
    While calibrating for your device, bit patterns are calculated that interfere destructively with negative information irradiation. The function of your phone (be it mobile calls, mobile data, Wifi, Bluetooth or GPS) is not affected in any way.
    Another advantage of this app is that no natural resources were consumed in producing it (as opposed to plastic stickers), so in addition you save the environment!
    We hope this app will help people with electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) and those concerned about mobile phone electromagnetic radiation (EMR).
    Due to the way Android works, this application requires a long set of permissions; those are only used to disable and re-enable all the radio components during calibration.

http://www.androidblip.com/android-a...er-540266.html
    Is this at all possible?

Curious what other more tech oriented people might know or have experienced.

Thanks
    Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    The app is a fake.

The way your phone or any other wireless device sends and recieves data through a signal must conform to a set thing. If it does not either the device that's meant to be recieving it, or what it's sending the signal too, will not understand what it's hearing.
    Yeah - sure looks fake to me, too.

And the explanation for how it "works" reads like pseudo-scientific gobbledygook to me.

I did a Google search for it, and in the first three pages of results, all but one hit was just quoting the same blurb as above.

The one exception was a post on some alternative web forum, here, saying the app was a fake.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (6th June 2013), enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), kanishk (30th May 2013), Limor Wolf (29th May 2013), RMorgan (29th May 2013), Tommy (29th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi,

Well, as far as I can tell there are always someone just exploiting a market, so nothing can be ruled out.

That said, I do know for a fact certain devices do indeed work.
    Orgone is a great tool for many many purposes. Personally I use a shamanic orgone pendant (took the pics attached before writing this post)

Click image for larger version

Name:	close-2.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	474.4 KB
ID:	21556Click image for larger version

Name:	close-web.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	639.5 KB
ID:	21555

As for holograms and orgone, they are two separate things (purely technically speaking). In many ways an orgone device can do similar things as a hologram does, but I would have to say that alone the holograms are more effective in terms of the variety of usage. Combined.. Oh well, then they are extremely powerful.

The group I am currently working with have over 18.000 digital recipes for holograms. To mention a few that are currently in early distribution are:

- Emission reduction (for cars, boats, machines, etc)
    - EMF reduction with Battery/charge boost (2 in 1)
    - Thermal insulation
    - Vitality (aka health and rejuvenation. Stimulates cells to repair, balance. Also generates ormus by binding the ormus frequency in the water particles. Balances PH)

There are many more, but they are not public yet.

The programming tools are a combination of many elements. To mention a few (but not all)

- Scalar Waves (Look at radionics, similar but not the exact same method)
    - Utilization of sign waves (see Montauk Project and Philadelphia Experiment for some info on this)
    - Parts of biofeedback machines (several components from different ones, here is one of them: http://www.quantumenergywellness.com/index-7.htm)

So as some probably figured, we are talking applied quantum mechanics here, and this is where it gets really exciting. After realizing we can bind information (frequencies) into pretty much anything (any particle, even atoms) the opportunities are endless. I could go on forever about this, but I wanted to let you guys know I do have a fair amount of knowledge in this area.

That said, I have seen "fake devices" as well, simply made to make money of peoples fears. We have gathered a multitude of documentation, including very expensive tests done by certified institutes. We also have smog reports (before and after hologram) and the tests speak for them self.

Right now I am in Norway, introducing and demonstrating this technology in real time. We are so past the simple cell phone ones, and that tells me that a lot of the people selling the other versions either A) Do not know what they have. Or B) Did not make them. or C) Ripped off someone else. or D) Are selling snake oil that looks like the real thing. The cell phone app is ludicrous.

Video below is made by a customer that was highly impressed with his results using the wallpaper version (once you put 4D in 2D it does not matter how it is projected. We use sign waves to keep them activated from "source")

As some have noticed, I did not mention the name of the company.
    As a respectful gesture towards Avalon I do not wish to make this into more of a sales pitch than this reply already is.. lol.. However, I am selling the concept of the technology and not a product. I am sure you will figure it out if you are interested anyways

Hope my input was found of some value!

Take care

PS: DO start working with Orgonite! It is really fun and you get very fast results!
    Have fun!

References:

About quantum absobtion: http://holidiumlabs.org/lesson_01b.html
    Emission test:
    http://holidiumlabs.org/test_nissan.html
    http://holidiumlabs.org/test_cadillac.html
    http://holidiumlabs.org/test_toyota.html

EPA Report: http://holidiumlabs.org/files/EPA_TEST_RESULTS.pdf

Complete Laboratory report on EMF reduction (long!) :
    http://holidiumlabs.org/files/EMFTestFullReport.pdf
    Last edited by Tommy; 29th May 2013 at 13:17. Reason: Added references:

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Bhusunda (29th May 2013), enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), Holly Lindin (30th May 2013), jbins (9th June 2013), northstar (29th May 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th May 2013), skyflower (20th November 2013), Spiral of Light (29th May 2013), spiritguide (29th May 2013), sunflower (29th May 2013), The Truth Is In There (30th May 2013), Wind (29th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

enfoldedblue--

FYI re SafeSpace: I have some of their products (not for cell phone, however). After I applied the appropriate "sticker" to my breaker box for the purpose of changing the flow of electricity to my entire house from chaotic to coherent so that I wouldn't be subjected to a deleterious electrical field, a very skeptical electrician tested my circuit and discovered that the sticker worked. He'd expected a reading somewhere in the 800+ range and instead got one of only 27 or so.

So even though what SafeSpace says about their products sounds like gobbledlygook, I know that at least one product actually works.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), skyflower (7th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shungite

This rock protects you from cell phone radiation. Or so they say

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

i have the orgone pyramids in our house, and they work very well.
    i am one of the people which are sensitive for the electrosmog, and it works great for me.
    sleeping very good now, and wearing one day and night ( little one)

Dick.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (29th May 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th May 2013), soleil (4th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I keep reading everywhere how great orgone is. Unfortunately it's not so great for me as it makes me feel unwell. Anyone know why this might be?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (31st May 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Cell phone and other electromagnetic emissions are absolutely everywhere.

My opinion is the greater your belief in radiation making you sick , depending on the intensity of your emotionally invested belief , will create the disease or in this case radiation.

Having said that , Yes close proximity to a device thats emitting radiation can cause harm regardless of belief system.

HOWEVER ! the body completely replaces every cell in the body every 2 years so if you are healthy or at least eat well and exersise you will re generate .

here are some facts on radiation

" A $10 million Department of Energy study from 1991 examined 10 years of epidemiological research by the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health on 700,000 shipyard workers, some of whom had been exposed to 10 times more radiation than the others from their work on the ships’ nuclear reactors. The workers exposed to excess radiation had a 24 percent lower death rate and a 25 percent lower cancer mortality than the non-irradiated workers "

scource

http://zionstrumpet.com/2011/03/17/r...u-might-think/

Radiation is made up of an emitting frequency. The Intensity or Focus of this frequency can play havoc with the body because it is not part of the natural bodies emission but i do believe some emissions can be helpful in irradicating parasites and flukes internally and externally.

My opinion is to be cautious of being in close proximity to radiative devices while in operation. IE dont stand next to a telephone tower ... or have your cell phone plugged to the side of your head all the time. The radiative apex of the unit is usually always near the receptor or antenna. These are usually trancievers meaning the send and receive transmissions and are capable of drawing in and emitting radiation.

So use head phones OR talk on loud speaker. I never use my phone close to my ear. . . its on speaker , always !

When im not using my phone its at least 1 metre away ( for people who still insist on using imperial measurements and still havent caught up to the rest of the planet , this is approximately 3 feet )

When im talking or in a meeting i make sure the phone is in a box or bag or pocket , you know that they are listening devices yeah ?

DO NOT HAVE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH A CELL PHONE PRESENT !

They are also tracking devices that work actively and passively and they are REGISTEREd to you , so ... yeah

Anyhoo

thanks for listening ( in your head )

Best

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 29th May 2013 at 22:16.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for all the replies. This is one of the great things about this site....so many different people with different areas of knowledge and experience. I have now decided to buy two of the stickers for phs and I will make some organite to place around my home. Hopefully it will soon be humming beautifully. In the next year or so they will be putting up more towers in the area. While I am happy that it will mean we will finally be able to have decent internet, I was concerned about the radiation they emit...hopefully this will not be such an issue with lots of organite around.

Thanks to all

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Tommy (29th May 2013), Wind (29th May 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Would be good to hear the results from your tests with the organite EB. Though I have no experience in this, I find it highly interesting.

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

enfoldedblue (29th May 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Tommy (30th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

for me orgonite definitely works.

my bed is shielded against HF and LF energies. after i first installed the shield i noticed that although i slept better i became much more sensitive to cell phone radiation, to the point where i could sense it in my parents home who use a cordless phone (which imo is worse than a cell phone because the base station emits microwaves 24/7...it's like having a cell phone tower right in your home).

after i put an orgonite cone under my bed (grounded, inside the shielded area) sleep improved further (now i'm sleeping like a baby again, due to the increased melatonin levels) and the sensitivity to microwaves disappeared.

interesting side-note. there are people who have developed an extreme sensitivity to cell phone radiation, many of whom are forced to sleep/work/live in shielded areas. i believe they'd be able to reduce this extreme sensitivity through orgonite, like it happened to me after i put the orgonite cone under my bed.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Dick (30th May 2013), enfoldedblue (31st May 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Tommy (30th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

An extension to the topic of this thread...

I just watched the following 90-minute film titled, "Resonance: Beings of Frequency". It explains how electromagnetic fields (EMF), including cell phones and wireless home phones, are damaging us. It's really quite good. It looks to be a couple years old, but it was eye opening.

For those without time to watch it, here are some of its compelling points:

Many animals, including humans, have a built-in sensitivity to magnetic waves. It is theorized that before we were living in a soup of invisible EMF, birds and other animals including humans travelled the earth following our sensitivity to natural EMFs from the planet and its atmosphere (The Schumann Resonance). Those natural frequencies have only recently in history been disupted for most inhabitants on the planet by man-made frequencies. Bees are particularly sensitive to EMF. Adult bees have recently been leaving their hives never to return, something that has never happened before. Scientists are puzzled.

Miillions of cell towers were built around the world before ANY studies on the effects on humans (or animals) were conducted. Some people are very sensitive to them and are already severely affected with clusters of a pretty high percentage of residents near cell towers developing cancer. Most people who are not sensitive are being exposed to the same electronic smog whose long-term effects are only now beginning to be considered. Even the communications industry has admitted that there is an increased risk of cancer from holding your cell phone too close to you body. Just read through your user manual to find the warnings.

Interestingly, recent studies are showing that cell phones/towers/wifi are negatively affecting Melatonin production in humans. Melatonin is said to be many times more effective as an antioxidant than vitamin C or E and fights all diseases.

Melatonin production occurs at night and is manufactured by the pituitary gland in the absence of light. Night workers have a much higher risk of cancer than those who sleep at night, because of exposure to light more of the day/night than others.

What is interesting is a recent discovery that the pituitary gland doesn't have a mechanism for differentiating between light and electromagnetic radiation. This means that even though the sun goes down and we turn off the lights, the pituitary is producing far less melatonin because it percieves the cell phone/tower/wifi/cordless phone radiation present in most homes as a constant barrage of light.

The point that got my attention is that those of us who are not overtly sensitive to cell/wifi radiation are being affected by it nonetheless. The currently studied effects come from long term use, but its a new phenomena in which much longer terms issues have not yet been studied.

Just like when cigarette smoking was considered safe, but was later proven to be not so safe, we're all using cell phones, living near towers and have WIFI routers broadcasting in our homes happily unaware of what we're doing to our health.

I recommend "Resonance" as a way to share with friends and family information behind the little that mainstream press is covering yet.

I have a few powerful pieces of orgonite laying around from an interest years ago. I was exploring its effects for other purposes than radiation protection. Hopefully I've been somewhat shielded if not completely all this time. I'm now going to watch my cell phone placement, locate cell towers and use more caution than I had up until now. I'd generally ignored protection from EMF before because I never 'felt' it.
    Last edited by nonesuch; 30th May 2013 at 18:53.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

Dick (30th May 2013), enfoldedblue (31st May 2013), Eram (31st May 2013), Tommy (30th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    for me orgonite definitely works.

my bed is shielded against HF and LF energies. after i first installed the shield i noticed that although i slept better i became much more sensitive to cell phone radiation, to the point where i could sense it in my parents home who use a cordless phone (which imo is worse than a cell phone because the base station emits microwaves 24/7...it's like having a cell phone tower right in your home).
    Hi,

I have an, so called, eco dect phone in my house. It emits only when called or when you call. The funny thing is, you have to turn it on for the eco dect to work. It is probably the most hidden function in the phone. I find that a bit suspicious.

I have a Siemens Gigaset cordless phone Eco Dect.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Eram (7th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i just found a handy link:

How to Make Orgonite
    Overview

Basic orgonite is simply fiberglass resin, metal shavings and a quartz crystal, cured in any mold you like. There's no one "right" shape or size for orgonite, and its range of effect seems to scale linearly with volume, but there are specific, time-tested, widely-used and repeatedly-confirmed effective designs for both personal and field devices which have grown and continue to grow out of the steadfast work of talented and dedicated gifters from around the world. These designs comprise the basic tools of the orgonite gifter as discussed on numerous orgonite Web boards and offered pre-made by many reputable orgonite vendors.
    What You'll Need

Metal Shavings: You don't want fine metal filings, nor do you want large pieces of metal. Quarter-inch-wide aluminum curls are very common and very effective for use in orgonite, but any kind of copper, iron, brass (including brassed aluminum), bronze, nickel or even steel shavings will work fine. Just bring a bucket and some work gloves to a local machine shop and ask them if you can fill your bucket with metal shavings. Before giving them to you for free, they will probably ask you what it's for (typically more out of curiosity than anything), so why not tell them? If you don't feel comfortable explaining orgonite to them, simply tell them about this site, or give them the simplest honest answer you can, such as a "public service," "art project," or even "science experiement". However, you may be surprised what people will understand if you take the time to explain it meaningfully and from the heart.

Quartz Crystals: Any funky, ugly, smokey pieces of quartz will work perfectly for orgonite field devices. You can usually find this grade of quartz crystal very inexpensively at most decent gem and mineral shops, or you can buy quartz online from orgonite-aware vendors at appropriate sizes and grades.

Fiberglass/Epoxy Resin: The most expensive component of orgonite, typically retailing for US$18-$25/gallon at marine supply stores and hardware stores. Any kind of organic resin will work fine, but liquid resin (as opposed to "body fill" paste) has been found to be easiest to work with for creating orgonite. Resin requires a chemical additive called a hardener, typically included if purchased by the gallon, in order to catalyze the curing (hardening) process, which may take from mere hours in hot, arid weather to multiple days in wet, cold weather.

Molds: This depends on the specific type of orgonite device you wish to create, but any mold which can withstand boiling temperatures should work fine. Avoid plastics unless they are oven-safe, as the chemical reaction which occurs during the catalyzation process heats the resin to temperatures which can easily melt normal plastics. Generally, metal molds seem to work best for most purposes, but cheap field devices can also be made from large paper bathroom cups or paper sno-cone cups. Use your imagination!

Other Stuff: You will want a mixing container such as a bucket (preferably with a pouring lip), a wooden stirring stick, some old rags or paper towels for splashes and spills, and a large, flat surface for leaving the orgonite to cure.

Safety: Organic resins emit toxic fumes before and during the curing process, so working in a well-ventilated area such as a backyard or porch/deck is ideal. You may also want to use protective gloves and wear clothing you don't mind getting catalyzed resin splashed on, as it will go everywhere, especially your first few times pouring. Putting down a tarp first can help tremendously with cleanup, as the hardened resin should pop right off the tarp.
    Common Orgonite Designs

TowerBusters (TB's)

Holy Handgrenades (HHg's)

EarthPipes (EP's)

ChemBusters (CB's)
    http://www.orgonite.info/how-to-make-orgonite.html
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Eram (7th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I have never used a patch like that before, but I have been using TB's and HHg's for almost 9 years now. I would not know how to quantify the good they do, which makes it almost a question of faith, really. However, I have found that after moving houses, I often had the 'black unmarked helicopter hovering above my house at low altitude' scenario, which has made me wonder over the years.

Also, the fact that it was at the time impossible to find any of Reich's books written after he, errrmmm, left Germany is a bit of a weird one. Not too sure on this, but I believe the mass psychology of fascism was his last book that is easily available online. I also remember, albeit somewhat vaguely, reading that his books had been burnt in America in the 70s. Does anyone know more about that, perhaps?

The ones written in America, aka his later work, I tried quite hard at the time to locate all around the world and in a few different languages, but to no avail.

However, soon after that I got wind of the fact that a German bookstore and publishing company with franchise style shops all over Germany called '2001' had spoken to one of the heirs to his family in possession of the original manuscripts of the later books and decided to re-print them. I managed to get the whole set of (I think) 6 books together with their accompanying guides to clarify some things. Sure enough, they sold out in a fortnight and to my knowledge have never been reprinted. I'd be curious to know why they sold out so quickly and who bought them as in private individuals or not...

They are quite an interesting read and I'm really glad I got them at the time. I ate them up in a few weeks only, not doing much else during that time. Fascinating reading. There are many groups in Germany placing cloudbusters all around the country, especially near the big towers located on hills near all major cities, all well-documented on the internet. In my opinion (!!!), not knowledge), there must be something to it, but I have no idea about these patches, although I have seen them advertised.

I do no longer use mobile phones as much as I can (and a dumb phone with removable battery if I absolutely have to, but no smart phones). I don't have anything to hide at all, I simply detest the idea of being eavesdropped on everything we do and talk about. Nobody has a right to do that, think

Here is a manual on how to "fix" an internal microphone in a macbook. simple external mics with a jack plug for any computer are easy to buy and make the use of the internal mic an option...

http://www.ehow.com/how_8469010_fix-...phone-mac.html

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulboy For This Post:

Eram (7th June 2013), jbins (9th June 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's another app I found on the same page as the "wave harmonizer" was posted.

http://www.androidblip.com/android-a...-download.html

I have not decided if I will try it. I"m casually looking for some possibilities for my new "strong" cell phone.

I had quite a bit of experience with orgonite and left the hobby behind around 2009 after starting sometime around the end of 2005 and was really into it by 2006. It's a mixed bag is all I can say without going in depth. So many variables. Anyway, I found this thread first in my preliminary search for my cell phone.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

enfoldedblue (4th February 2016), Fairy Friend (21st January 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FinallyNow (here)
    Here's another app I found on the same page as the "wave harmonizer" was posted.

http://www.androidblip.com/android-a...-download.html

I have not decided if I will try it. I"m casually looking for some possibilities for my new "strong" cell phone.

I had quite a bit of experience with orgonite and left the hobby behind around 2009 after starting sometime around the end of 2005 and was really into it by 2006. It's a mixed bag is all I can say without going in depth. So many variables. Anyway, I found this thread first in my preliminary search for my cell phone.
    Thanks for sharing ... let us know if you get it and what you think.
    I am thinking of getting a shungite plate for my phone. Anyone else tried this?

shungite link

when I started this thread I ended up getting a holographic sticker ... that made no difference to how I felt.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 4th February 2016 at 06:43.

+ Reply to Thread