+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT (May 29, 2013)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT (May 29, 2013)

Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)
    The fact that she did not know that Crowley created the thoth tarot was the sealer for me. my b.s alarms went off hardcore.
    Same here. Also it annoys me when pple refer to God as "he" I'm from Sweden you know...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

chocolate (8th June 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Padmé (1st June 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,558 times in 20,694 posts

I'm grateful for all the comments, impressions listed here.
    I watched a few minutes of the video and just couldn't stomach watching the rest, as with so much of what comes out of Camelot of late.
    From what everyone has said, much more testimony from her and investigating from others will have to be done before truth, if any, can be distilled down.
    Avalonians who have the time and the stomach for it continue to perform a service of sorts in vetting this kind of thing, imho.
    My imperviousness to it wore out some time ago, however.

One thing I will mention is that from what I have understood from various sources, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bushes, etc. are really just front men for the individuals who have the real power, whose faces we rarely see, if ever.
    Since they are obviously being duped as well, though on a different and more intensive level, how can anything the front men (and women) think to be true actually be reliable?

I am re-reading one of George Green's Handbook for a New Paradigm sequels, the one called Embracing the Rainbow.
    http://www.exopoliticsspain.es/pdf/E...he_Rainbow.pdf
    His books have always resonated with me.
    In it he says that the origin of the human race is extraterrestrial.

He doesn't mention the name of the ET race, but says that they tried to genetically breed the lower instincts out of their DNA, then bred some of their race to be more aggressive, to act as warriors/guardians for the the more passive ones, should the need arise.
    However, their plans went awry (it's not nice to mess with Mother Nature ), and the warrior/guardians become a threat, so they were removed to this planet and abandoned here.
    He says that other ET/ED races have tried to help solve the genetic problems in various ways.

I've read a similar theory elsewhere, and according to those sources, I gathered the original race was from the Pleiades.
    It rang true for me, for some reason.
    It could be surmised that one reason given for the presence of numerous Pleiadians here now has to do with a kind of evolutionary block they've come up against, which presumably has to do with the karma created by tampering with their DNA and then illegally abandoning their damaged progeny here.

When I pass over to the other side, I want to go to that great library in the sky and find out what really happened, for once and for all!
    I think there is a part of the brain that governs speculation that just gets worn out eventually, and the only thing that will regenerate it is the absolute truth.
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2013 at 23:02.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), BMJ (7th June 2013), chocolate (8th June 2013), frozen alchemy (1st June 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Lisab (1st June 2013), mab777 (6th June 2013), Maunagarjana (1st June 2013), Nickolai (15th June 2013), norman (1st June 2013), Padmé (1st June 2013), Swanette (1st June 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

The Galactic Connection Radio Interview w/ Erin Green Hicks (Sinclair)

For those interested, the 1st interview that Erin Green Hicks said she had with Erica Goetsch on the Galactic Connection Radio Show is available at the link below. In this interview, Erin Green Hicks clearly states that she is an Reptilian Hybrid Rothschild. If true, then it certainly does fit into what was previously stated by Chris Thomas:
    ...the Annunaki have directed their attentions towards those who have political and financial control. In order to do this, the Annunaki took control of the Illuminati as soon as it was formed and made them believe that the Annunaki are their “creator gods” and that those who consider themselves to be the “Elite” of human society are Annunaki hybrids.
    The Interview Download is available here

Slightly edited version (noise) is also available: (may have to scroll down & click on external player link to jumpstart the mp3 player)
    Erin Green Hicks (Sinclair) Interview Pt1 - Galactic Connection Radio w/ Erica Goetsch

Erin Green Hicks (Sinclair) Interview Pt2 - Galactic Connection Radio w/ Erica Goetsch
    Note: Host seems somewhat inexperienced, hence, the interview comes to an abrupt ending.

turiya

edit: corrected the mistake where Erin Green Hicks claims she is a Reptilian Hybrid Human (not an Annunaki Hybrid Human).
    Last edited by turiya; 8th December 2013 at 21:37.

6. Link to Post #44
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by frozen alchemy (here)
    Would it be possible for everyone on this forum to come to some sort of agreement/consensus about this and other interviews, ever?
    that won't happen, ever, on any topic. even if 99 people agree on something the hundredth will say the opposite, just out of spite. it's human nature.

after reading all comments i guess i can save my time and don't have to watch the interview. i've seen too many similar ones already. the entire conspiracy topic has become a kind of entertainment for those who try to look outside the box. of course, there's just another box ready for us and another one outside that.

i try to make my judgements not on what people say but what they do, based on what i see instead of what other people tell me that i see, and based on facts (if available) instead of hearsay. if none of this is possible i put judgement on hold until i get more input and discuss things from a cynical perspective (not everybody agrees with that but well, that's part of human nature again)
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Nickolai (15th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

A Rothschild, and her family, was tortured by her own and expects her loyalty enough to get her involve in their dubious secret works. Not convincing enough And yes the body language gave her away.

if she says more they'll kill her and that the human race isn't ready for what's going to happen next, which is part and parcel of the Rothschild plan. Oh, and she said under her breath at one point, that Obama is doing the Rothschild plan.

Good point frozen alchemy
    Anyway does anyone has an idea why they did this crap. what could be the purpose?
    Last edited by Bubu; 6th June 2013 at 09:09.

9. Link to Post #46
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Perhaps they expect some real defection and they want to condition the public's mind that such are mere propaganda. Or just a precaution just en case some of their own really comes out. What do you think?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Nickolai (15th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Interesting. Thank you..........

The problem I've seen with this stuff...is it kind of discredits those of us who have actually been through things. I wonder if there are a bunch of wanna-be's after James Casbolts testimonies. You know, people who are bored at home, have no meaning but want to be "special" or a part of something like this?? Not to take away from anybody.....Casbolt had SOME true stuff but his later interviews were absolute junk.

Not saying I don't believe her. But not really too convinced.

----

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    [...]
    Your glossary listed:
    Quote R6
    1. a clearing process through which the R6 bank is disabled and rendered ineffective

2. short for “R6 bank” which is held together mostly by Incident I, II and III.
    R6 BANK

1. a slang term designating the Reactive Mind.
    This doesn't seem accurate when reading the text, there has to be a different definition for R6, (the context of R6 in LRH's interview seems to suggest that anyway), can you clarify?
    R6 stands for "Routine 6" which is the "Routine" (as in computer language) used to dismantle and clear that particular implant.

By extension it also describes what is being cleared and that's the content of the implant itself.

The "bank," as in "Memory Bank" (computer language) is that part of the unconscious/subconscious where that particular incident was implanted.

An implant could be as simple as a post-hypnotic command of rolling on the floor, barking, every time someone scratches his/her nose. No conscious action there, only a stimulus response that bypasses any rationality and it is instant.

Hence the overall term of "Reactive" bank/mind which is the stimulus response make up of a human being; no rationality nor decency involved (but a lot of "rationalizations"/justifications put out to explain the behaviour) and what 9e9 describes as people getting their knickers in wads.

So, when LRH mentions a helicopter taking 2-3 days to crash when running an incident... the incident is not a real one but an implanted one.

An implant makes one "dramatize" its content, i.e. "rolling on the floor barking," and the "dramatization" of the R6 implant content as well as how it originated and how it was done is what LRH described in that lecture...

The dramatization/enactment of the R6 implant is demonstrated by the entire US and Western current societies with their various religious factions (includes satanism... freedom of religion...), the IRS and taxes, eugenics, agenda 21, the various MKultra programs, space programs, Alternative 1,2,3, etc...

The religious portion of the implant has been dramatized on earth for eons and the crucifixions by the Roman Empire (dramatization)... lead to Catholicism triggering everyone for over 2000 years with crucifixes all over the place.

Now, thanks to Hollywood and SciFi, the "Space Opera" portion is being heavily restimulated/triggered into dramatization, "disclosure" to wit.

IMO, a real "disclosure" would need to include the unraveling of the R6 implant so that its dramatization could be made to stop and some rationality in handling space brothers and foes could finally be introduced.
    Hmmm....it seems Hubbard did know something. Your post has truths. I don't label them things like "Space Opera." But yes, Christianity is a deliberate creation designed to make people forget their own divinity and what the "Christ" actually is. It was designed in a way to imprison consciousness and "crucify" their own divinity.

As for "space opera" interesting term. Indeed it is a dramatization, as is Ashayana Deane's work. Most channeling is completely inaccurate as is a great deal of information. While the EXOPOLITICAL situation is "dramatic," it is not in the way that humans think it is. Who are wired to think in two dimensional concepts and can barely grasp what is actually going on.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 19th June 2013 at 07:22.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Chester (15th June 2013), chocolate (8th June 2013), Freed Fox (6th June 2013), lookbeyond (7th June 2013), Ria (9th June 2013), sunflower (6th June 2013), TargeT (6th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

I've decided to delete the comment I posted before in this box. I really tried to go past first few minutes of that interview but I couldn't continue watching it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th June 2013 at 07:27.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Limor Wolf (6th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)

Some of them are very loving and have good intentions. Others perhaps not....so this whole "generalization" of agendas has got to end.
    Thank you Sirius White. I couldn't agree more with the above statement. It is a failure of understanding to make broad generalizations, and seek out validation from any source that one can.

I have read numerous accounts regarding various types of Reptilians that described them as being highly benevolent. People tend to take the contrary view for a few reasons. One, because there seems to be a greater number negative accounts (which is itself a logical fallacy). Why might that be? Well, fear doesn't just control; it also sells. People love sensationalism, and portraying the human race as victims in the crosshairs is exactly that.

Another which I have taken careful notice of, is that many people who have unchecked egos also have irrational fears. One of the most prolific irrational fears out there is that of snakes. I once had fairly severe arachnophobia myself, but as I made progress against my then-dominating ego, it lessened its grip on me. The two things seemed unrelated before, but now I see that much of it was an irrational reaction to what I viewed as exaggeratedly foreign/alien/inhuman. One should seek to honor life in all its vastly different forms.

I liken human-alien interaction to that between sea life and deep-sea explorers. There are many people who take dives into the ocean, but they are not really representative of the entire human race. Likely, many are marine biologists and scientists, who probably poke and prod the fish down there, taking samples of the ocean floor, and so forth. Ask yourself then; would the fish be correct in judging the entire human race by these numerous - yet limited - interactions? Even though virtually every account they share with one another bear striking similarities, and the humans all seem to harbor the same 'agenda'?

The answer is, of course, no.

It is specist of us to assume that any alien race is all one certain way, and to describe them as 'monstrous', 'evil', or 'soulless'. I can't take anyone seriously if they make these kinds of sweeping, damning statements about 'Reptilians' as a whole. If they use specific qualifiers, such as 'Dracos' or even just 'certain factions of ---', then they become much more acceptable and believable in my mind.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 6th June 2013 at 16:36.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

animovado (3rd December 2014), Chester (16th June 2013), Padmé (6th June 2013), Ria (6th June 2013), Sirius White (7th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

My experience with them, was highly benevolent and evolved beings. So I totally agree.

Last edited by Sirius White; 19th June 2013 at 07:22.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Chester (16th June 2013), chocolate (8th June 2013), Freed Fox (7th June 2013), lookbeyond (7th June 2013), Ria (9th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

...there are seven types of dreams and seven types of realities...
    They penetrate one another. Because of this, there is much confusion...

...It is only through the illusory that the real can be known...

In the fourth body, the mental, dream and reality become neighbors. Their faces are so alike that there is every possibility that one will be judged to be the other. The mental body can have dreams that are as realistic as the real. And there are methods to create such dreams -- yogic, tantric and other methods. A person who is practicing fasting, loneliness, darkness, will create the fourth type of dreams, mental dreams. They will be so real, more real than the reality that is surrounding us.

In the fourth body, the mind is totally creative -- unhindered by anything objective, unhindered by material boundaries. Now it is totally free to create. Poets, painters, all live in the fourth type of dreaming; all art is produced by the fourth type of dreaming. A person who can dream in the fourth realm can become a great artist. But not one who knows.

In the fourth body, one must be aware of any type of mental creation. One should not project anything; otherwise it will be projected. One should not wish anything; otherwise there is every possibility that the wish will be the fulfillment. Not only inwardly, even outwardly the wish can be fulfilled. In the fourth body, the mind is so powerful, so crystal clear, because the fourth body is the last home for the mind. Beyond this, no-mind begins.

The fourth body is the original source of the mind, so you can create anything. One must constantly be aware that there is no wish, no imagination, no image; no god, no guru. Otherwise they will all be created out of you. You will be the creator! It is so blissful to see them that one longs to create them. This is the last barrier for the sadhaka, the seeker. If one crosses this, he will not face a greater barrier. If you are aware, if you are just a witness in the fourth body, then you know the real. Otherwise you go on dreaming. And no reality is comparable to these dreams. They will be ecstatic; no ecstasy is comparable. So one must be aware of ecstasy, of happiness, of blissfulness, and one must constantly be aware of any type of image.

The moment there is an image, the fourth mind begins to flow into a dream. One image leads to the next, and you go on dreaming.

The fourth type of dreaming can only be prevented if you are a witness. Witnessing makes the difference, because if dreaming is there you will be identified with it. Identification is dreaming as far as the fourth body is concerned. In the fourth body, awareness and the witnessing mind are the path toward the real.

In the fifth body the dream and the real become one. Every type of duality is cast off. There is no question of any awareness now. Even if you are unaware, you will be aware of your unawareness. Now dreaming becomes just a reflection of the real. There is a difference, but no distinction. If I see myself in the mirror, there is no distinction between me and the reflection, but there is a difference. I am the real and the reflected one is not real.

The fifth mind, if it has cultivated different concepts, may have the illusion of knowing itself because it has seen itself reflected in the mirror. It will be knowing itself, but not as it is -- only as it is reflected. This is the only difference. But in a way, it is dangerous. The danger is that you may become satisfied with the reflection, and the mirrorlike image will be taken as the real. As far as the fifth body itself is concerned, there is no real danger if this happens, but it is a danger as far as the sixth body is concerned.

If you have seen yourself only in the mirror, then you cannot cross the boundary of the fifth and go to the sixth. You cannot pass any boundary through a mirror. So there have been persons who have remained in the fifth. Those who say that there are infinite souls and each soul has its own individuality -- these persons have remained in the fifth. They have known themselves, but not immediately, not directly -- only through the medium of a mirror.

Where does this mirror come from? It comes through the cultivation of concepts: "I am the soul. Eternal, immortal. Beyond death, beyond birth." To conceive of oneself as the soul without knowing it is to create a mirror. Then you will not know yourself as you are, but as you are mirrored through your concepts. The only difference will be this: if the knowledge is coming through a mirror it is a dream and if it is direct, immediate, without any mirror, then it is real. This is the only difference, but it is a great one -- not in relation to the bodies that you have crossed, but in relation to the bodies that are still to be penetrated.

How can one be aware whether he is dreaming in the fifth or living the real? There is only one way: to drop every type of scripture, to take leave of every type of philosophy. Now there should be no more guru; otherwise the guru will become a mirror. From here on, you are totally alone.

No one can be taken as a guide or the guide will become a mirror.

From now on, the aloneness is total and complete. Not loneliness but aloneness. Loneliness is always concerned with others; aloneness is concerned with oneself. I feel lonely when there is no link between me and anyone else, but I feel alone when I am.

Now one should be alone in every dimension: words, concepts, theories, philosophies, doctrines; gurus, scriptures; Christianity, Hinduism; Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Mahavira.... One should be alone now; otherwise anything that is present will become a mirror. Buddha will become a mirror now. Very dear, but very dangerous.

If you are absolutely alone, there will be nothing in which you can be reflected. So meditation is the word for the fifth body. It means to be totally alone, free from every type of mentation. It means to be with no mind. If there is any type of mind it will become a mirror and you will be reflected in it. One should now be a no-mind, with no thinking, no contemplation.

In the sixth body there is no mirror. Now only the cosmic is. You have been lost. You are no more; the dreamer is not. But the dream can still exist without the dreamer. And when there is a dream without the dreamer, it looks like authentic reality. There is no mind, no one to think, so whatever is known is known. It becomes your knowledge. Myths of creation come; they float by.

You are not; things are just floating by. No one is there to judge; no one is there to dream. But a mind that is not, still is. A mind that is annihilated still exists -- not as an individual, but as the cosmic whole. You are not, but the Brahma is. That is why they say that the whole world is a dream of the Brahma. This whole world is a dream, maya. Not a dream of any individual, but a dream of the total, the whole. You are not, but the total is dreaming.

Now the only distinction is whether the dream is positive. If it is positive it is illusory, it is a dream, because in an ultimate sense only the negative is. When everything has become part of the formless, when everything has come back to the original source, then everything is and at the same time is not. The positive is the only factor remaining. It must be jumped over.

So if, in the sixth body, the positive is lost, you penetrate into the seventh. The real of the sixth is the door of the seventh. If there is nothing positive -- no myth, no image -- then the dream has ceased. Then there is only what is: suchness. Now nothing exists but existence. Things are not, but the source is.

The tree is not, but the seed is.

Those who have known have called this type of mind samadhi with seed -- samadhi sabeej. Everything has been lost; everything has returned to the original source, the cosmic seed.

The tree is not, but the seed is. But from the seed, dreaming is still possible, so even the seed must be destroyed.

In the seventh, there is neither dream nor reality. You can only see something real up to the point where dreaming is possible. If there is no possibility of dreams, then neither the real nor the illusory exists. So the seventh is the center. Now, dream and reality have become one. There is no difference. Either you dream of nothingness or you know nothingness, but the nothingness remains the same.

If I dream about you it is illusory. If I see you it is real. But if I dream about your absence or I see your absence, there is no difference. If you dream about the absence of anything, the dream will be the same as the absence itself. Only in terms of something positive is there a real difference. So up to the sixth body there is a difference. In the seventh body only nothingness remains. There is an absence even of the seed. This is nirbeej samadhi, seedless samadhi. Now there is no possibility of dreaming.

So there are seven types of dreams and seven types of realities. They penetrate one another. Because of this, there is much confusion. But if you make a distinction between the seven, if you become clear about it, it will help much.
    SOURCE: What are Dreams?

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 15th June 2013 at 01:39.

20. Link to Post #52
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm grateful for all the comments, impressions listed here.
    I watched a few minutes of the video and just couldn't stomach watching the rest
    Exactly the same for me, maybe I got a little further though, I was left stunned in hindsight by the introduction from Kerry that she had found the lady a credible witness. An incredible one perhaps!

Nothing made sense and much of it was contradictory.

This lady has an old profile on Starseeds.net that claims her fathers family were Reptilians, and that she had remembered being abducted by Greys. Also that her fathers family were good beings. Yet in this interview her fathers family are Rothschilds and they abused her and did all sorts to her. Then there was the fact she claimed to have travelled from another dimension or universe, in fact through several of these, which would mean nothing she knew was relevant to our reality... oh you know what I could go on and on about the things she claimed but I will simply say there was no evidence offered and the claims were so far out, and so numerous, as to be unbelievable. How can not one scrap of evidence and not anything to verify be considered credible?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceF For This Post:

turiya (9th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

I'd say she's nuts.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

gigha (9th June 2013), Nickolai (15th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    I'd say she's nuts.
    people look at body language here ... I look at comm lag ... communication lag ... this means from the time you ask the questions to the time she answers ...

there is a lot of things she says ... that have a short comm-lag ... some are almost instantaneous ... those are probably the most true ,... the rest i think she doesn't know ..

it is like clearing words in a dictionary ... if they don't know the word ... long comm-lag .. if they know the word .. short comm-lag .. don't know if you can set someone up to be able to answer questions quickly unless you ran this dialog for a long time and she is ready ... but when something is part of you .. it comes out quickly with a short comm-lag

so in her case ... those questions that she has a short comm lag .. probably happened .. the tortures .. the stuff she has a comm-lag or doesn't answer .. in my opinion she doesn't know and fakes an answer to try to keep everyone believing she knows ... things where she avoids answering like she will be killed ... she doesn't know ... she is dodging the question ...

but then I have never done dianetics on anyone ... and it would take a lot to handle a case like this ... she would have all these winning valences .. (valence is assumed personality of another .. winning valance would be someone that is like a jesus christ .. something they look up to) ... and this all takes a lot of auditing to bring it down to who did this and who did that .. is this coming from your father or mother ... (like birth is very painful so you have to sort out who the person is .. if she shifts to the valance of the mother .. than she will say the words the mother said as her own ) .... so don't really know why you would want to interview someone like this .... a traumatized child .. and probably been knocked unconscious many times where this could put all kinds of words in the engrams .. so you don't really hear her saying what really happened you hear the engram answering the question .. and other dimensions ... well ..???? .. it would all have to be sorted out ... if you really want to see what is true.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 9th June 2013 at 10:21.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Camilo (14th June 2013), Chester (16th June 2013), chocolate (22nd June 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    It is specist of us to assume that any alien race is all one certain way, and to describe them as 'monstrous', 'evil', or 'soulless'. I can't take anyone seriously if they make these kinds of sweeping, damning statements about 'Reptilians' as a whole. If they use specific qualifiers, such as 'Dracos' or even just 'certain factions of ---', then they become much more acceptable and believable in my mind.
    My wife and I like to visit Cherokee, North Carolina every year or two, and not the touristy commercial part either. We sure would hate to be looked at by them like: "These are the same people that made us walk the trail of tears". Because we're not, we're ashamed at what "our people" did to them, and continue to do to others.

I can't see how it would be any different with races of beings from elsewhere out there. So yes, great care must be taken not to make sweeping generalizations, concerning ANYTHING. This is vitally important.

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    From another perspective, it seems these illuminati are under the complete control of an R6 type implant and are either its originators, full blown dramatizing/enacting it or heavily restimulating/triggering it in others.

The pudding:

• Sexual abuse of children
    • Depopulation
    • "Crucifixion" and "being" Christ
    • Sacrifices
    • Psychiatrists/inquisitors
    • God, devil, etc...
    • Space opera
    • R6 symbols plastered all over the planet's MSM
    • Add your own...
    Thanks for this post - summarized succinctly. That I have been a target of much of this R6 programming and that I am still likely compromised I have to say that on behalf of Erin Green, she is brave and doing her best to share as honestly as she can as much as she can at this time.

The massive amount of "debunking posts" I found in this thread are a demonstration of how difficult it is (and thus likely will be) for humanity to move past our current, darkest hour.

I will add that it appears one of the most imposing obstacles for humanity is each individual's reticence to opening their mind. Sad to me... quite sad.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (3rd December 2014), Freed Fox (9th June 2013), Hervé (9th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

June 14, 2013

"TONIGHT 8pm Pacific--GUEST- Erin Green Hicks (Rothschild)
    talking about post -whistleblower dangers and others who are NOW being psy-attacked since the super soldier summit !! watch streaming video at TGCRadio.com or at: UPRN.net"

Time converter online:
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-gmt-converter

http://tgcradio.com/home.html
    http://tgcradio.com/guests.html

Erin Green Hicks
    https://www.facebook.com/jjslady?fref=ts
    Name:  50264a16b521dd765bb2ca4e1f4b2bb6.jpg
Views: 10534
Size:  12.6 KB

Radio host Erica Goetsch:
    https://www.facebook.com/EricaGoetsch
    Name:  Erica Goetsch.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  32.2 KB
    Remember Who You Are!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Chester (16th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

I caught this video through a social network newsfeed yesterday - I love Project Camelot interviews, always interesting.

This interview was interesting to me because of her fractured memories - she's had her personality split-apart and she's been heavily programmed. How she's made sense of it is actually subjective to her own life experience, iterative, non-linear and in different life-phase contexts. This testimony from someone who risks being killed is a) worth listening to and b) suspicious in other ways c) knowledgeable on programming techniques and reasons... is valuable.

In response to the observation that she's got an old profile on starseed.net ... nothing she says on this interview contradicts that - but you need an understanding of psychology.

Erin said she's spent years piecing all of this altogether, admitted that she has reptilian DNA (says the Reptilians treated her well, wanted to spare her from the abusive family background - which let's face it when your parents do stuff like that to you, you're living with chronic Stockholm Syndrome (because they're your caregivers too) - And until you 'break the spell', you'll say they're bloody marvellous people, good christian folk, whatever etc. I find it strange that she has affection for Mengele and Crowley), she said that she knows why she's been brought here (to this Universe / reality) to experience what she has done so far - to bring about peace.

Well I hope it works, because so far we're all being turned against each other as we scrabble to ensure our own survival. I think this will be our collective downfall - but that is an opinion which I hope will be proven wrong in the fullness of time.

She talked about many things that we've all read and speculated about (if we've looked in the right places) and she's confirmed much about alternate realities, time travel and the hidden hands everywhere. Really an enlightening interview.

Some things she said I related to - I would never dream of sharing these things on any public forum though. She's brave and I applaud her for talking about this difficult subject, which I'm sure she'll have more lucid things to say about in the future.

What I find odd is there's been nothing more on this since 2013 ... is there any way to confirm that she is still okay?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3