+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boy placed in choke hold for 'dehumanising stare' holding a puppy....

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Boy placed in choke hold for 'dehumanising stare' holding a puppy....

You are totally kidding me.. Has anyone seen police or any type of law enforcement/security smile at you? they are trained to have that dehumanising demonic stare.. Of course it is going to rub off on the children and then they get disrespected for it..
    The disgusting traits of the now humanity get worse by the minute..
    I have so many curses just waiting on my lips..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/201...manising-stare

Sensing an imminent threat from Tremaine's body language and "dehumanising stares", the officers pulled the teen to the ground and placed him in a choke hold, a police spokesman said.
    Tremaine denies his body language was threatening, saying he was holding a six-week-old puppy and feeding it with a bottle at the time of the incident on Monday morning.
    He claims his puppy was injured when police slammed him on the ground.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st May 2013), Conchis (1st June 2013), enfoldedblue (31st May 2013), gigha (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Observer1964 (31st May 2013), Padmé (31st May 2013), RMorgan (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), seko (31st May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st May 2013), toothpick (31st May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Re: Boy placed in choke hold for 'dehumanising stare' holding a puppy....

signs of the time i guess.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), enfoldedblue (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Default Re: Boy placed in choke hold for 'dehumanising stare' holding a puppy....

Those two PIGS are despicable , should be fired and arrested for assault on a minor !

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Observer1964 (31st May 2013), RMorgan (31st May 2013), Sidney (31st May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

We are rapidly losing the ability of the public to control the activities of the authorities. If you want to see activities like this on a up to date basis see this facebook page called Police State USA...https://www.facebook.com/PoliceStateUSA

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Observer1964 (31st May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    We are rapidly losing the ability of the public to control the activities of the authorities.
    Thats why I am so amazed that nobody here seems to enthousiastic about this;
    The-Plan-To---Take-Back-America
    Examine all things and retain the good.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), conk (31st May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    We are rapidly losing the ability of the public to control the activities of the authorities.
    I can't speak for everyone here but I would like nothing more than to see the suggestions being made to take back America come to fruition. The problem is that we just do not have enough of the population on board. They are too caught up in the matrix. They are not willing to lose their houses and their freedom. They are not ready to have their lives ruined by the feds, because too few of us would be doing it and it would just be business as usual for the IRS criminals to terrorize the few of us who actually have the cojones to do it.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 31st May 2013 at 15:08.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Observer1964 (31st May 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    I can't speak for everyone here but I would like nothing more than to see the suggestions being made to take back America come to fruition. The problem is that we just do not have enough of the population on board. They are too caught up in the matrix. They are not willing to lose their houses and their freedom. They are not ready to have their lives ruined by the feds, because too few of us would be doing it and it would just be business as usual for the IRS criminals to terrorize the few of us who actually have the cojones to do it.
    I would like to do something but!
    I believe your right Prodigal Son ( Bold highlighted quote)
    I do not believe we can do any direct protest at the moment, the PTB will force it soon enough!

We need to grow in the background growing enlightenment and adding to our collective consensuses.
    I don't believe it's in our vibration-range to do other. One day maybe very soon we shall see our strength and the effects of the PTB will just start to evaporate!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    Those two PIGS are despicable , should be fired and arrested for assault on a minor !
    Here is another thought.....

Those human beings, whom we call the police have a job to protect the public.
    I can actually relate to why the peace officers acted in that capacity.
    If a member of the public shows complete contempt towards a peace officer, than what are the odds they would show the same complete contempt to the rest of society.

I am not here to judge anyone, however in my opinion, I have no problem in the police doing their job.
    Maintaining law and order.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DouglasDanger (31st May 2013), william r sanford72 (31st May 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    The problem is that we just do not have enough of the population on board. They are too caught up in the matrix. They are not willing to lose their houses and their freedom.

Sometimes I think as Americans we are being provoked, yet we are trying to find a better solution than loosing our minds and going ape sh*t. But "someone" is making it very hard for us to do so and I fear that one day there will be an incident that will strike a nerve and set the people off. Maybe that is the plan all along. Idk. We are running out of options as incidents like these relentlessly continue to happen.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), donk (31st May 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), Padmé (1st June 2013), TargeT (31st May 2013), william r sanford72 (31st May 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

the PTB want a Reaction.it feeds there agenda engine.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), Limor Wolf (31st May 2013), TargeT (31st May 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

The Vitalux comment is beyond the scope of my understanding. Just damn! Speechless.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), TargeT (31st May 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)

If a member of the public shows complete contempt towards a peace officer, than what are the odds they would show the same complete contempt to the rest of society.

I am not here to judge anyone, however in my opinion, I have no problem in the police doing their job.
    Well, it's not illegal to show contempt to ANYONE.

it IS illegal to put someone in a choke hold and knock them to the ground, at least in the US it is, (it's called assault).

I don't see this as doing any job, it's not their job to force people to "respect" them in any way, IN FACT, since they are public servants they should treat those they are serving with more respect.

with the details I have seen on this case this was pure abuse of power & should not be tolerated.

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The Vitalux comment is beyond the scope of my understanding. Just damn! Speechless.
    /agree
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), DouglasDanger (31st May 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), Padmé (1st June 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

OMG! The police are threatened by a "look". Sheesh, if that doesn't sound pathetic, then nothing does. Watch out, cops, we're going to LOOK at you! Run and hide!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), Padmé (1st June 2013), TargeT (31st May 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Imagine if it was not video taped.. who could have believed it?

" and this has happened in the recent past. They killed this child, nothing will be done about it as nothing was done about the situation below. "

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-633255

‘LiL Vertical’ worked part time at a tire shop owned and operated by a former Police Officer, and when the owner was not there sometimes a close friend saw to the day to day running of the tire shop, who is presently a member of the Police Force. On July 8th 2010, that same Police Officer finds himself in hot water from a concerned citizen over inappropriate remarks made toward an underage girl who also attends the same school as LiL Vertical. Eye witness accounts of what caused an argument between the Police Officer and LiL Vertical varies; but not the following. Without warning, the Police Officer punched LiL Vertical in his chest then placed him in a choke hold. After the officer released the child he stumbled towards a bench trying to sit up, saying he could not breathe. He was not taken seriously until he fell to the ground and started to throw up .In a panic, the officer took water used to wash dirty tires and splashed it on LiL Vertical, who was then unconscious. An ambulance was called as a Good Samaritan performed CPR, but Lil Vertical did not survive.
    Family members had many questions about what happened to Jonathan. They turned to the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ellison Greenslade for answers, but he refused to see the family and never returned a single phone call. Family members even confronted the Commissioner in the parking lot of his headquarters; and still the shocked commissioner made many empty promises that day. As of today July 8th 2011, Jonathan Michel’s Death Certificate says he died of a “pre existing heart condition”.
    Last edited by bennycog; 31st May 2013 at 23:32.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Padmé (1st June 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

it IS illegal to put someone in a choke hold and knock them to the ground, at least in the US it is, (it's called assault).

I don't see this as doing any job, it's not their job to force people to "respect" them in any way, IN FACT, since they are public servants they should treat those they are serving with more respect.

with the details I have seen on this case this was pure abuse of power & should not be tolerated.

/agree
    This video is biased on the side of the boy, it did not show the entire altercation on what lead up to this incident. As we see here by the responces, this is how the public is now reacting to the police, They are guilty they can not prove themselves innocent, The police can do no right, they are all nazi's is the mind set of modern day America. I am not agreeing with thier actions but I am siding with Vitalux for the reasons of, can you all not tell a biased story when you see one? he was put in a head lock not kicked punched and beaten with a baton, what is truly pathetic is the amount of publicity this just got.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Vitalux (1st June 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes douglas it does look biased. But the police would never admit in any statement that they went overboard or used their training in full force over nothing.

A standard reaction is set for anyone in peace keeping or emergency situations. That is what they were following, for an example..
    When doing first aid now you do not check a heart beat you do CPR even if there heart is still pumping..

All across the board from mining to law enforcement there is a purposeful set of rules you have to follow that takes away any 'duty of care'. I feel this is helping lower the intuitive side of humanity and teaching the mind to follow their set of rules and afraid to go outside of them rules in fear of losing a job or being taken to court.
    Imagine thinking for yourself this day and age?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Padmé (1st June 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

80,959 views in two days on just this one site.

When you call it up on YouTube it's listed on 15 sites on the first page.
    This is one more way people will begin to wake up. Teenagers will help it go viral.
    Summer's coming. My hope is that there's more time for them to see what's up.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

/agree
    TargeT

In no way is my thoughts meant as an attack on your views or ideas.
    I see you as being 100% correct in your views in your reality.
    I am just commenting on the view from my reality.

Put some thought into that statement and ask yourself does that apply to a student in school, to a child to a parent, to a person standing in front of a judge in a court of law, to a someone operating a motor vehicle and obeying the laws of the roadway?

How would society function if everyone walked around with a complete contempt for anyone/ everyone else in society?

If you do some research you will find that police officers have the authority to use force to ensure that laws are upheld and public safety and security maintained.
    re: [ Canada Police Canada’s National Use-of-Force Framework for Police Officers]

Those two PIGS are despicable
    I doubt very much many serious Avalon spiritual members which read this thread would resonate well with anyone resorting to calling any human beings "Pigs". I am learning that unless I walk in another shoes, it is next to impossible to know what is in the true mind and actions of others.

Perhaps TangeT you have a reason why you harbor such hatred towards another human personality. Myself, I am just trying to become aware not to harbor hatred towards others.

My goal at Avalon is to increase my spiritual awareness and love.

TangeT, I wish you Love.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

the police need to be trained in compassion , yoga or some kind of anger management training . violence on creates more violence. we need love police, not hate police

spread the love and light, fear consciousness is going away and its not cool

38. The Following User Says Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread