+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ..'Why did the FBI execute my boy?' Father of Boston bomber's friend displays gruesome photos of his son's corpse

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ..'Why did the FBI execute my boy?' Father of Boston bomber's friend displays gruesome photos of his son's corpse

'Why did the FBI execute my boy?' Father of Boston bomber's friend displays
    gruesome photos of his son's corpse showing unarmed man was shot SEVEN times
    during questioning - including once in the back of the head

Ibragim Todashev, 27, reportedly turned violent during an FBI interview
    He did not have a knife as previously said He had allegedly confessed to the FBI
    that he and Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev had played a role in a
    triple slaying in the Boston area in 2011Todashev, from Chechnya, was shot dead
    by the agent just after midnight on May 22Todashev had met Tsarnaev while he
    was living in Boston and last spoke him about a week before the bombing

The father of Ibragim Todashev, who was shot by an FBI agent a week ago while
    being quizzed over his links to the Boston bombers, revealed the extent of his son's
    injuries in gruesome photographs of his dead body today.

Outspoken Abdul-Baki Todashev called for an investigation and possible legal action
    against the agent involved at a press conference in Moscow where he showed the
    images of his son's body lying in a morgue with up to seven gunshot wounds,
    including one to the back of the head.

His angry calls for justice came as a report claimed the 27-year-old native Chechen
    was unarmed in the clash with a federal agent in Florida on May 22.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Previous reports claimed the US citizen went for the agent with a knife while being
    interrogated in his home. However, a report by the Washington Post yesterday
    cited law enforcement officials saying he had no weapon. He allegedly did become
    violent when police quizzed him over links to Tamerlan Tsarnaev and an unsolved
    2011 triple homicide but he did not have a knife as previously claimed.

'Today I want justice. I want an investigation, so that these people (the FBI) are
    sued under US laws,' he said.

'These are not FBI agents. These are bandits and they must appear in court.'

He said he received the 16 images of his son's body from a friend in the US.

Todashev is pictured lying in a Florida morgue. His father claims they show brutal
    injuries from up to seven bullets including one to the back of the head.

'This is not a shot that you fire when you come under attack. This is a shot you fire
    to execute someone,' he said.

'Couldn't they just handcuff him? At the very least, they could have wounded him in
    the foot or shoulder. And here he was – killed execution style.'

Deceased: Ibragim Todashev was fatally shot by an FBI agent just after midnight
    on Wednesday He added that his son must have had information they didn't want
    him to reveal.

'They silenced him', he added.

He now plans to journey to the US to pick up his son's body and said he had been
    to the US embassy in Moscow to apply for a visa to do so.Authorities were
    pressuring the younger Todashev to make a full confession to the murders of three
    men found in an apartment in Waltham, Mass. on the tenth anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001.

It is known Tamerlan Tsarnaev was close friends with one of the victims and the
    FBI have been looking into whether he was involved. Law enforcement sources told
    NBC that Todashev and Tsarnaev carried out the 2011 killings when a drug deal
    that turned violent. The suspects didn't want the three victims to be able to identify
    them, so they slit their throats, according to the network. It is that evidence which
    apparently led them to Todashev and his Orlando apartment not far from Universal
    Studios on May 22. He had questioned for some hours before he allegedly flipped
    and the shooting came as one agent stepped out of the room, leaving Todashev alone with one officer, the Post said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2UrQrjssH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tsarnaev acquaintance killed by FBI unarmed

Published on 30 May 2013

Ibragim Todashev was shot six times last week by FBI agents after being questioned
    about his relationship with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the late suspected Boston Marathon
    bomber. Todashev was reportedly unarmed at the time of his death, and his father says
    federal investigators shot him in the head — and has the photos to prove it. RT's
    Martina Portnaya offers updates on the case from New York.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st May 2013 at 09:35.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Benimal (31st May 2013), bennycog (31st May 2013), Bongo (31st May 2013), Fred Steeves (31st May 2013), gigha (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Kimberley (1st June 2013), Lettherebelight (1st June 2013), Lifebringer (31st May 2013), Observer1964 (31st May 2013), Octavusprime (2nd June 2013), Reinhard (31st May 2013), Rollo (31st May 2013), Rosieposie (7th June 2013), sigma6 (1st June 2013), Sophocles (31st May 2013), Star Tsar (31st May 2013), Tesseract (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (31st May 2013), Wind (31st May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Default Re: WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ..'Why did the FBI execute my boy?' Father of Boston bomber's friend displays gruesome photos of his son's corpse

I think this should also be in the Boston Bombing thread.

cheers keep up the good work

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Cidersomerset (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Lettherebelight (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (31st May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ..'Why did the FBI execute my boy?' Father of Boston bomber's friend displays gruesome photos of his son's corpse

The identification patches they wore linked them to blackwater. Perhaps the training camp he went to when he was overseas, was "black op fake terrorist group" they keep showing pictures of when they refer to AQ? I'm just saying if it linked them to a rogue US group overseas that causes problems/competition for MIC, then it stands to reason, they would want that silenced. Just my opinion, but it's almost a trail of crumbs. Someone linked to the making of the crockpot bomb, connected to the same group he visited to induce him to make a move in Boston. It's a liberal state, so.....they don't like liberals sticking their nose in their 'war business."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote I think this should also be in the Boston Bombing thread.

cheers keep up the good work
    Thanks gigha,I put it there first, then thought it needed greater coverage.......

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DouglasDanger (31st May 2013), gigha (31st May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote The identification patches they wore linked them to blackwater
    I was listening to last Tuesdays Bob Nevritt/Dobbs radio show and one of the
    callers was discussing the the head of Blackwater. Saying he was a very dark
    character to say the least.....Frightening private mercenary armies being
    allowed to operate in the US mainland.This is going back to an earlier era
    where killing & beating civilians was the norm!!

+ Reply to Thread