+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nano-Forming Planet Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Nano-Forming Planet Earth

I just recently listened to this Interview with Kerry Cassidy. The guests were Alec Newald and David Griffin. It seems that there is an agenda for Planet Earth as we all might know by now. Its called NanoTechnology. We can see it being performed in our atmosphere with Chemtrails that IMO are utilizing BioEnergetic particles. These particles that are being sprayed, i believe can invade our human biological system and therefore can change or alter our species from human to an artificial intelligence perhaps. Weird Ehh! We see it being done with other means as well like GMO foods and perhaps pharmaceutical drugs. Once this bioenergetic matter enters our system can HAARP be used as the means to plug us in? I dont think im being the slightest bit paranoid on this thread but thought to ask the forum on their perspective. And Bill could you interject your thoughts on this, if so. Im sure you might have some knowledge of this topic maybe you could share. Enclosed is the Video below. Have a listen.

"Almost 22 years had past now the dreams have come back and there are lights in the sky. You might say I have been activated. What now?

My name is Alec Newald I have never published or operated a web site containing information about my experiences back in 1989, my long published book Coevolution has really been the only public discloser of those experiences save for one or two radio interviews and the odd article published in Nexus Magazine by the publisher of Coevolution Duncan Roads. I had never intended to run a web site either but something is happening on planet earth at this moment that appears to want to include me. So here we are the both of us the one who thought this was all over and the one that knew it never was." -- Alec Newald.

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life. The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st May 2013 at 14:31.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), chocolate (10th June 2013), ExomatrixTV (22nd May 2022), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2013), nomadguy (2nd June 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), spiritguide (31st May 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2013), Timreh (1st June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Nano-Forming Planet Earth

I thread i posted awhile back Alec speaks on.
    Alec Newald on Augie - The Dirty And Yet Smart NanoOil!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...capable-makeup.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=7725 This info backs up what you're saying WF.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (31st May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=7725 This info backs up what you're saying WF.
    Yes it does. Great Info on that link. Thank You! It Seems we need to take the necessary steps in detoxing. There are many useful detox ideas on the internet. See what resonates. Ill post some info here soon and see what i come up with. I suggest all do the same. Again Thanks my friend.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), InCiDeR (31st May 2013), Maia Gabrial (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

A Good read here. Wealth of info and topics on Chemtrails and all of its agendas. Good idea to bookmark this site.
    http://aircrap.org/whistleblower-con...rotect/337242/

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Just a thought... I have allways wondered, when hearing of these kinds of things, just who is it in fact, that makes all of these tiny little nano machines, by the hundreds of trillions that it would take, to bombard us with them.

Perfect little Nano Machines? We can't even make big machines, that work flawlessly.

Do you know how big, Nano is?

Does anyone on this plannet, have the capability, to "manufacture" something that small?

OH WAIT!!! I KNOW!!! They are built by NANO-MACHINES!!

That are operated by NANO-PEPOLE!!!

But then we all know that Kerry, has the uncany ability, to find the really good stuff. chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), spiritguide (31st May 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

In reguards to Chemtrails a posablby related unposted addition!

I live in GB South London, I hadn't mindfully thought of this till to day but, London buses seem to be emitting a Bleach/Chlorine smells from there heating/air-con exhausts? Quite strong vapors! I've been inside one and only very faint smell, so it's not like internal cleaning.
    At the least just more pollution ha!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (1st June 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Bill posted a thread on this video and commented about the interview briefly. Many others did also.

Peace!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Calz (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (1st June 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Not to make light of a deadly serious topic ... but sometimes if you don't laugh this stuff will make you crazy.

Take 5 minutes to have fun with Freeman about chemtrails (and our psychopathic leaders in general).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (1st June 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Not to make light of a deadly serious topic ... but sometimes if you don't laugh this stuff will make you crazy.

Take 5 minutes to have fun with Freeman about chemtrails (and our psychopathic leaders in general).

i laughed before I even started to view it

this is hilarious

jim

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Calz (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (1st June 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

http://www.foresight.org/nanodot/

this is a newsletter that has been around a few yrs and yes much about nano news....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

bennycog (31st May 2013), Calz (31st May 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (1st June 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Good Read Here From The Examiner site:
    From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology. As the natural world dies around us, what will take its place? Planetary engineering includes bio-remediation measures to bring us genetically engineered trees and crops. And what of humans themselves? How are we being transformed from the inside out?

Presented at Conspiracy Con 2011, this 1 hour power point presentation by Sofia Smallstorm introduces primary and scientific findings hidden in the muffles of mainstream alternative media.

People around the world are observing aerosol spraying (also called "chemtrails") and strange man-made clouds. White skies filter sunlight as trees around the country sicken and die. Soil and water tests high for heavy metals, and artificial fibres fall on us from the sky.

Is aerosol spraying only about experimenting with weather? What do the self-replicating fibres found in Morgellons patients signify? Why are engineered materials being found in airborne environmental samples?

All this suggests a planetary engineering program that is affecting and targeting all living things. Synthetic biology is science's most exciting new frontier, combining genetics, robotics and nano-technology with artificial intelligence, hybridizing natural forms and engineering tissues beyond our wildest dreams. The technology explosion is skyrocketing, and artificial intelligence will soon surpass our own capabilities.

How will our world be organized then? WIll we turn ourselves over to machines? Or will we have become technological hybrids ourselves?

http://www.examiner.com/article/chem...-transhumanism
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 1st June 2013 at 03:33.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (1st June 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

By Sofia SmallStorm - Chemtrails and Transhumanism

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (1st June 2013), nomadguy (2nd June 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Just a thought... I have allways wondered, when hearing of these kinds of things, just who is it in fact, that makes all of these tiny little nano machines, by the hundreds of trillions that it would take, to bombard us with them.

Perfect little Nano Machines? We can't even make big machines, that work flawlessly.

Do you know how big, Nano is?

Does anyone on this plannet, have the capability, to "manufacture" something that small?

OH WAIT!!! I KNOW!!! They are built by NANO-MACHINES!!

That are operated by NANO-PEPOLE!!!

But then we all know that Kerry, has the uncany ability, to find the really good stuff. chuckle chuckle.
    It seems that Kerry isn't the only one discussing this topic. There are many independent sites discussing this all over the web. I am taking this a bit serious. Or i wouldn't of posted this on the forum. Please be a lil considerate. I do not think this is a matter to chuckle about my friend.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (1st June 2013), Holly Lindin (1st June 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Dry Particle Test as mentioned by Sofia Smallstorm. I youtubed a few videos. Check this out!
    This shoot was filmed in germany in a rural area on february 10th 2011 at 4:34am. What the heck is that? The day before they sprayed a lot of chemtrails in the air, it could be that it is associated with the spraying one day before ?! It appeared suddenly, first it seemed to be comparable with fog, but than i realized that it came from above like rain or something else !! Look at the strange movement of the particles... it was not touchable and you could not feel on your skin, absolute dry air.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (1st June 2013), RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Thanx for the thread my friend.

Despite my earlier Freeman post it is, indeed, quite a serious matter.

No question the elite have chipping the peeps (they don't kill) on the menu ...

With nano tech allegedly this could easily be done by injection (vaccines boys and girls???) or some even suggest through the skin pores via spraying.

breathe ...

Battle overhead ... many dimensions.

Illooney naughties are not completely having their way.

There is balance in the Universe and without suggesting anyone is coming to "save us" ... I truly believe much work is being done on our behalf (as well as "theirs") to keep the playing field at least somewhat level as we come here to "learn our lessons".

Of course much work is being done by "us" on our own behalf and this thread would be an example of such (as well as the spiritual work undertaken by many).

If the bad boys (and girls) truly had free reign then things would be a whole lot worse than they "seem" at the moment.

IMHO ... and you can disregard or ignore at will ... your choice ... free will
    Last edited by Calz; 1st June 2013 at 04:36.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st June 2013), WhiteFeather (1st June 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Calz thanks for your concern and support. It seems we may have no recourse here. As the powers are looking to genetically modify this planet, as well as the human genome. If you give the video i posted a gander for about 30 minutes one will become startled. Sofia Smallstorm breaks down the chemtrail exposure in a highly scientific method as she connects many dots. I wish everyone would give her a listen. Sofia has done her homework here as she applies good scientific biology in this discussion. This chemtrail agenda is quite shocking as it looks like their plans are to turn the human species into an AI being. They are that close and Its totally sickening and quite shocking. Please give it a listen when you can, is all i ask Avalonians.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread