+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rethink 9/11, Launching A 600K Ad Campaign for 9/11 Truth

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Rethink 9/11, Launching A 600K Ad Campaign for 9/11 Truth

The people over at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are looking for funding for an international ad campaign structured around the collapse of World Trade Centre Building 7. They have contracted with an international outdoor media company, and one spot for this ad is a massive billboard in Times Square, New York.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-se....html#continue

For me, this ad and David Icke's "The People's Voice" are two good indicators that we are beginning to make ground in the information war where it counts- the growing ability to fund well thought out global media campaigns.

Last edited by TelosianEmbrace; 4th June 2013 at 10:43.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Abhaya (4th June 2013), aranuk (18th June 2013), bennycog (4th June 2013), Cidersomerset (4th June 2013), Cristian (4th June 2013), cursichella1 (12th August 2013), dianna (4th June 2013), East Sun (4th June 2013), enfoldedblue (4th June 2013), Eram (4th June 2013), eric charles (4th June 2013), gaiagirl (14th August 2013), Gardener (4th June 2013), Magneticman (4th June 2013), mosquito (5th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th June 2013), Observer1964 (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), PHARAOH (4th June 2013), Referee (4th June 2013), RMorgan (4th June 2013), Timreh (4th June 2013), ulli (4th June 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013), write4change (12th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Rethink 9/11, Launching A 600K Ad Campaign for 9/11 Truth

What a waste. Talk about putting the cart before the horse! The only way this makes sense is to have citizen control (rather than Elite control) of the US federal government FIRST.

Just exactly which investigators (all OWNED by the Elite and controlled by the same exact people that planned and executed 9/11) would be used in the faux-investigation? (which would point no fingers at the real perps.)

The ultimate dream would be indictments, prosecutions, and convictions. Ha! Just exactly which prosecutors, and which judge (all OWNED by the Elite and controlled by the same exact people that planned and executed 9/11) would be used in the faux-prosecution and kangaroo court?

Really, what a waste. So many hopeful people donating $20 to come up with $600,000 for advertising - that will go nowhere and do nothing.

Dennis

p.s. Thanks, TelosianEmbrace for the info, and I'm sorry all I can be is a wet blanket on this idea.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

bruno dante (4th June 2013), dianna (4th June 2013), EarthMan (4th June 2013), eric charles (4th June 2013), mosquito (5th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), Rich (4th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (4th June 2013), ulli (4th June 2013), Ultima Thule (12th August 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

I think it might be a good idea. I personally have stunned people by telling them that a third building came down on 9/11 --- you would be surprised how many people are unaware of this fact and it gets them thinking --- and I have also been "wowed" in times square by billboards (they can seem overwhelming and right in your face) --- so the two put together --- a stunning message in a stunning place just could get people to "rethink" ---- I was asleep as they come before 9/11 and like many others this single idea of just questioning the official story began a whole process of waking up to so many other issues ---

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I agree totally with Dennis.

Also very concerning is that Architects for Truth only accept one chain of thought when it comes to how the towers came down (thermite) and refuse other suggestions.

Check out Dr. Judy Wood and buy her book if you want the real truth backed by evidence, the most comprehensive independent study ever done.

The only organisations that don't get infiltrated are individual people working on their own.
    Last edited by EarthMan; 4th June 2013 at 12:27. Reason: typo

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EarthMan For This Post:

dianna (4th June 2013), Magneticman (4th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (4th June 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    I think it might be a good idea. I personally have stunned people by telling them that a third building came down on 9/11 --- you would be surprised how many people are unaware of this fact and it gets them thinking --- and I have also been "wowed" in times square by billboards (they can seem overwhelming and right in your face) --- so the two put together --- a stunning message in a stunning place just could get people to "rethink" ---- I was asleep as they come before 9/11 and like many others this single idea of just questioning the official story began a whole process of waking up to so many other issues ---
    I agree with you Dianna.
    People have no idea that the official discourse about 9/11 as a whole is more bored than Swiss cheese.

9. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    What a waste. Talk about putting the cart before the horse! The only way this makes sense is to have citizen control (rather than Elite control) of the US federal government FIRST.

Just exactly which investigators (all OWNED by the Elite and controlled by the same exact people that planned and executed 9/11) would be used in the faux-investigation? (which would point no fingers at the real perps.)

The ultimate dream would be indictments, prosecutions, and convictions. Ha! Just exactly which prosecutors, and which judge (all OWNED by the Elite and controlled by the same exact people that planned and executed 9/11) would be used in the faux-prosecution and kangaroo court?

Really, what a waste. So many hopeful people donating $20 to come up with $600,000 for advertising - that will go nowhere and do nothing.

Dennis

p.s. Thanks, TelosianEmbrace for the info, and I'm sorry all I can be is a wet blanket on this idea.
    When I read this I feel like you have given up. I think that is a waiste. And not necesarry.
    Although I personally believe that Judy Wood has the best analysis of what happened on 9/11, I still support this effort.
    We have to fight the elite on all fronts, make them see that eventho we dont fully understand how it was done and we may differ even on what we believe how it was done, we all know it wasn't some simple terrorist attack, but a reichstagfeuer

The way I see it is that we allready won, like in chess, when u know that unless u make a mistake u allready won the game, all next moves are covered and checkmate wil be either this way or that way.
    Look Israel now keeps its planes on the ground now the russians are there, the american army is highly demoralized.
    If the govt. takes action to start WW3 with the russians, biggest chance the american army will itself march on Washington within a week.
    And now they cant even get together in secret to figure out the next move.
    I think most steps are allready covered, and whatever way, outcome is our victory.
    But we do have to play these steps until the game is won.

I myself havent been this optimistic in 23 yrs.

I dont even think we should say the elite owns everything, we all know they took it with tricks, they are crooks in a suit, so we can take it back as rightful owners.
    like when a thief gets caught you can claim your propperty back.

And I think the elite are aware of this, and are looking for a way out.
    Now we have to become aware of it.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Black Panther (5th June 2013), dianna (4th June 2013), gaiagirl (14th August 2013), Magneticman (4th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), Soda (4th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (4th June 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by EarthMan (here)

Also very concerning is that Architects for Truth only accept one chain of thought when it comes to how the towers came down (thermite) and refuse other suggestions.

Check out Dr. Judy Wood and buy her book if you want the real truth back by evidence, the most comprehensive independent study ever done.

The only organisations that don't get infiltrated are individual people working on their own.
    I agree with Judy Wood as well --- and I agree that everything is infiltrated --- but I also think that any ad campaign to get people to "rethink" the official story no matter where it comes from is a good idea --- I think of it in the same way that certain "celebrity" alternative newspeople could be dis info agents and may even work for the government --- but they have also been catalysts for waking up people to do their own research ---

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes the simple facts are the best in awakening ppl, whatever the ultimate outcome of truth may look like, what we are to believe is an obvious lie.
    And we have been lied to with so manny things, we been fed an overload of possible theories to keep us divided, but truth will be easier to find once these crooks have been taken from power.
    Last edited by Observer1964; 4th June 2013 at 12:55. Reason: Quote added.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

dianna (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (4th June 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Check out Dr. Judy Wood and buy her book if you want the real truth backed by evidence, the most comprehensive independent study ever done.

I also believe that Judy Wood has the best explanation on what happened. But I want to stand shoulder to shoulder with whoever sees that we have a common enemy.
    The real truth will come out once these crooks have been taken from power.
    Dont let your beliefsystem get you divided from the rest of your brothers, that has been "their" major tactic for milennia.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

dianna (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Well, the more you want an ad to be effective, the more expensive it gets.

Placing an ad on Times Square seems like a good idea at first, but it´s not the right way to actually inform people.

Ads don´t inform people; They overwhelm people´s senses with data so their brains end up storing it without actually processing its content. Basically, they are another kind of brainwashing.

My point is, it´s a kind of worthless spending 600K on ads for such purpose.The controllers, through the mainstream media, can suppress its effect with a blink of an eye, overwhelming people with similar but opposed content.

Since ads are propaganda, it becomes a propaganda vs propaganda game; The winner is always the one who´s got more money to invest. Pretty much like presidential campaigns and everything else.

If they want to convince people that 9/11 was an inside job, they need to find a way to inform people, to make people critically think about it, and it´s not going to happen through adds or any other conventional form of advertising.

Propaganda, ads included, is not made to make people think. It´s made to bypass people´s critical analytic thought process, so they simply absorb data. It´s great to make people buy stuff, but it´s not good to divulge contents of intellectualized nature.

So, by placing adds, you end up contributing to dumb people down, not to make them smarter. Ads, by themselves, are mentally discarded as quickly as they are first absorbed; That´s why brands need to invest constantly on maintaining the propaganda flow, otherwise people forget about their brands very quickly.

This is the kind of game where you can´t win by using the same weapons as your opponent; They´ll always win this way, because their weapons are based on resources that are abundant to them and scarce to us.

To win this game, people have to find another strategy, to invert the opponent´s advantage...What resources are abundant to us but scarce to them? The correct reasoning goes along this path.

They need to find a way to undo the brainwashing, not to brainwash people even more by the use of propaganda.

Raf.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Observer1964 (4th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Observer1964, I have not given up. I have spent hundreds of hours researching 9/11... and saw absolutely nothing was going to be done about it - just like the fact the a US president was murdered in broad daylight and his head blasted backwards, only to have the "official" story be that he was shot from behind.

So, I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours trying to figure out how we could ever really solve ANY of the giant problems caused by criminally corrupt and colluded corporatist-fascists running the US government. Not just 9/11, but EVERY major issue we face is caused by or aided and abetted by these powerful miscreants. So the time I spent over the past several years has been dedicated to figuring out what the most critical and intelligent first step must be. The result was The Reset Button (link in my signature line.) That is precisely why I said "cart before the horse" - it would be TERRIBLE to allow the same people to re-investigate 9/11 again, while the same monsters (and monsters behind the curtain) are in power. A&E 9/11 Truth is calling for an "Independent" investigation. We already have several, and the extremely simple physics of the impossibility of free-fall (or near free-fall) acceleration speeds in the buildings' destruction is 100% proof that the buildings were "exploded" down (doesn't matter if it was nukes, DEW, or invisible dragons - buildings cannot "collapse" at that speed.) So, why have an investigation? The only reason to have an investigation would be if it COULD actually lead to indictments, prosecutions, and convictions. Anyone who believes that the US government's federal prosecutors and federal judges are not 100% corrupt are several notches beyond naive. The 9/11 Commission Report was pages and pages of official US government lies. The head of NIST stood in front of video cameras and lied, and lied, and lied. A new investigation would be a giant pile of official US government lies, because everyone in the US government are professional liars.

I have not given up. I understand the sequence that must be followed. If citizens cannot gain control over the government, a new investigation is worse than worthless - millions of people would believe the new lies!

Dennis

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Magneticman (4th June 2013), mosquito (5th June 2013), Orph (4th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (12th August 2013), WhiteFeather (4th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

We could start this free ad campaign on The CIA owned and operated Fakebook, sorry I meant facebook, as this is where many of the sheeple reside.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

gaiagirl (14th August 2013), Magneticman (4th June 2013), Observer1964 (4th June 2013), TargeT (4th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Check out Dr. Judy Wood and buy her book if you want the real truth back by evidence, the most comprehensive independent study ever done.

I agree with Judy Wood as well --- and I agree that everything is infiltrated --- but I also think that any ad campaign to get people to "rethink" the official story no matter where it comes from is a good idea --- I think of it in the same way that certain "celebrity" alternative newspeople could be dis info agents and may even work for the government --- but they have also been catalysts for waking up people to do their own research ---
    dianna your point is an important one!!!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

dianna (4th June 2013), Observer1964 (4th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (5th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Observer1964, I have not given up. I have spent hundreds of hours researching 9/11... and saw absolutely nothing was going to be done about it - just like the fact the a US president was murdered in broad daylight and his head blasted backwards, only to have the "official" story be that he was shot from behind.
    Yes I agree that nothing has been done, but you cant expect the crooks to arrest themselves...
    So that is why we talk online, we basicly need to awaken people by putting our thoughts online for all to read, and in hope it will persuade others as wel.
    At some point there wil be a majority that is awake at least enough to know something has to be done, no matter what worldview you may have.
    Quote So, I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours trying to figure out how we could ever really solve ANY of the giant problems caused by criminally corrupt and colluded corporatist-fascists running the US government. Not just 9/11, but EVERY major issue we face is caused by or aided and abetted by these powerful miscreants. So the time I spent over the past several years has been dedicated to figuring out what the most critical and intelligent first step must be. The result was The Reset Button (link in my signature line.) That is precisely why I said "cart before the horse" - it would be TERRIBLE to allow the same people to re-investigate 9/11 again, while the same monsters (and monsters behind the curtain) are in power. A&E 9/11 Truth is calling for an "Independent" investigation. We already have several, and the extremely simple physics of the impossibility of free-fall (or near free-fall) acceleration speeds in the buildings' destruction is 100% proof that the buildings were "exploded" down (doesn't matter if it was nukes, DEW, or invisible dragons - buildings cannot "collapse" at that speed.) So, why have an investigation? The only reason to have an investigation would be if it COULD actually lead to indictments, prosecutions, and convictions. Anyone who believes that the US government's federal prosecutors and federal judges are not 100% corrupt are several notches beyond naive. The 9/11 Commission Report was pages and pages of official US government lies. The head of NIST stood in front of video cameras and lied, and lied, and lied. A new investigation would be a giant pile of official US government lies, because everyone in the US government are professional liars.
    I can not say i disagree with much here but the ppl who should do the investigation, not the crooks themselves.
    And if the crooks are brought down and all the nasty secrets come out in the open and especially the hidden technologies we might get a whole different idea yet of how things were done.

Quote I have not given up. I understand the sequence that must be followed. If citizens cannot gain control over the government, a new investigation is worse than worthless - millions of people would believe the new lies!

Dennis
    Yes, I understand, and how we gonna gain control, I think to fight them with all peacefull means possible. Demanding a new investigation is just one of these means.
    The more actions the better the message that ppl dont want these crooks anymore.
    This is how it goes peacefully.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (5th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    I also believe that Judy Wood has the best explanation on what happened. But I want to stand shoulder to shoulder with whoever sees that we have a common enemy.
    Dont let your beliefsystem get you divided from the rest of your brothers, that has been "their" major tactic for milennia.
    Seen this thread?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers-were-Nuked

I think your mind might be changed.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Dennis
    I'm pretty much with Dennis on this as I believe most people just do not have the ability to think this through and get the facts. It was almost 12 years ago and for the most part forgotten by the masses. The bread and coliseum attractions with gladiators of ancient Rome have today been replaced with beer and football here in the south.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th June 2013), mosquito (5th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Seen this thread?

you know, that could be
    I scanned it a little, but it also confirms that we are buried under possible theories how it was done.
    I understand it was a reichstagfeuer, however it was done.
    Common in all theories that whoever did it must have had acces to the buildings,
    organize it on the same day as a trainingexercise, etc...
    Why get lost in the how, if we can be sure we dont have the full knowledge for that, but can all see who must have done it and why?
    but I see how easy it is to be divided, and who serves that?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

TargeT (5th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (5th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Everyone has so far made perfectly valid points.

What would be the point of the campaign ? To inform, or to lead to an investigation and hopefully prosecution ?

If it were the latter, then I agree with Dennis, there is little chance of justice while the system remains the same. Even in the unlikely event we could get a recognized international body involved, they are still part of the system ! If the purpose were to inform the people who, as has been said, mostly DON'T EVEN KNOW about building 7, then I think it's a good idea, it would be a way of planting the seed, placing the first step right in front of their eyes. Whether or not they chose to take that step is another matter of course. I don't believe that giving people the truth could ever be a waste of time or money.

But this should only be the first step, let's not bombard people with all the conflicting theories (Wood vs Jones etc) because this is likely to cloud the issue and make people prefer the official story. In fact, I'm beginning to wonder whether this ongoing controversy is one of the truth movement's biggest problems. The masses are unlikely to accept any explanation other than the one they've benn fed unless a better, plausible theory is given them. Think about it - when did you stop believing in Santa Claus ? When the girl next door told you, or when you worked out that the man in department store X and the man in department store Y couldn't BOTH be real ?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

TargeT (5th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Seen this thread?

you know, that could be
    I scanned it a little, but it also confirms that we are buried under possible theories how it was done.
    I understand it was a reichstagfeuer, however it was done.
    Common in all theories that whoever did it must have had acces to the buildings,
    organize it on the same day as a trainingexercise, etc...
    Why get lost in the how, if we can be sure we dont have the full knowledge for that, but can all see who must have done it and why?
    but I see how easy it is to be divided, and who serves that?
    I agree, I choose to focus on a new impartial (as possible) investigation, the “how" is for them to find out & certainly involves WTC 7.

I find that concept is reasonable and most acceptable to the multitude of levels of acceptance for "out of the box" information (ie theories on "how" it happened, or even "why")
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

I'm all for anything that will get people's attention about 911, but.....

.....the vast majority of people meandering through Times Square are tourists and they already know 911 was an inside job, according to many of the poll numbers I've seen. In Germany for example over 90% are on board. In Russia with RT and documentaries going on I would think you will have similar numbers soon. I would guess that Russians and Germans make up half the tourists here.

The billboard would be much more effective at the entrances to the Midtown and Lincoln Tunnels that enter Manhattan from each side, imo. The subways and railroads wouldn't hurt either. That way we would get the commuters that actually live here PLUS any tourists that don't know.... and it would probably be a lot cheaper than a billboard in Times Square.

If you get New York to wake up to something the rest of the country usually follows. It's always been that way. Plus, it happened here.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 5th June 2013 at 14:35.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th June 2013), TargeT (5th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (6th June 2013), WhiteFeather (6th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast