+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

Thank you Ernie for pointing me in this direction <-----------------> ! I too love this thread....its a wonder this thread subject has not popped up before as I have seen people expressing native american culture-- spirituality in this forum many times.

Its interesting as I have recently been prompted to recall memories of experiences in a tribe BUT not in this life time I have mentioned it a couple of times in other threads..

--a very real vision experience I had of being in dress from head to toe--- fingers to shoulders. I could "feel" all of this "stuff" on me as "I" was riding very fast on a horse--it seemed exhilarating!....the scene then switched to night and unfortunately it was an invasion and the tribes camp was set on fire and horses were going nuts....during the vision--I could feel the sense of loss and it was overwhelming...the vision ended so I didn't see what happened in the end

I have also loved medicine wheels and sweat lodges!! In this lifetime And have been fortunate to come into contact with people who have taught me shamanistic teachings...

Well weve been so busy with ufo, aliens,science and the government we forgot about the Indians!!! thank you for bringing this up and to all the great contributions and experiences from everyone <3
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd July 2013), eaglespirit (3rd July 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th July 2013), InTheBackground (6th August 2014), Jake (3rd July 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), Marianne (4th July 2013), ulli (3rd July 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd July 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

I have had a long time interest in indigenous peoples and traditions for a long time.
    For some reason the strongest draw is from polynesian, and mesoamerican lines.
    I have had numerous flashes of people down through the ages with the same kind of dress.
    These all seem to be priests and priestesses, they all have feathered crowns, some with beaded skirts etc.
    These particular priesthoods are not mentioned well if at all in standard history.
    The best overall information about star persons, and indigenous peoples I have found that help me to understand my "memories" better is on Miriam Delicados site, and in her interviews with Kerry Cassidy.

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/

There seems to be a chain of positive influence with minimal interference that goes back to the original seeding.
    The more benevolent the visitor were, the less interference, and the fewer traces it seems to me.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd July 2013), CD7 (4th July 2013), eaglespirit (3rd July 2013), InTheBackground (27th August 2013), Jake (4th July 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), Marianne (4th July 2013), thunder24 (3rd July 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd July 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Exclamation Re: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

Hello All, I didn't receive feedback on an important topic of this Thread so I am expanding on it just a bit. Please read and if it applies to you follow up with me otherwise please keep moving down the Thread and sharing your experiences and stories as you have been doing.

This "Race" is highly involved in RECENT souls of their origin taking missions as "Star Seeds here on Earth in this Reality/Space/Time. I am giving zero descriptions of them as to no "Front Load" anyone with data.

They are known to "Visit" people who are "Spiritually Advanced Star Seeds" OF THEIR OWN and OTHER helper races" who are now adults and have spiritually accepted the task to LOVE, TEACH, RAISE and most important to them PROTECT "their souls" (They are adamant that these are "NOT OURS") who have individually observed and chosen with great consideration "US Individual Existing Starseed's" as their "Host Parents/Family" (Choosing almost Exclusively NA lineage (No idea why!) as they have observed us through Earthly and "Non-Earthly" life times researching us as potential Earthly Host Parents).

This "Race" tends to visit the Person (Or their "Higher Self") prior to conception for your acceptance and explanation of "The Mission" (Free Will), maybe a time or two during pregnancy (Usually not, depending on environment as they are VERY PROTECTIVE), and then not again until the child reaches the age of 18mo/24mo, Then no more parental contact, most likely moving the astral visitations to the child (My Opinion only).

I am giving this info as a further hint in hopes that those here on this thread (If allowed to keep the memory) will come forth in a PRIVATE MESSAGE/EMAIL. Once the being is described, the dual way of communication described I would like a dialog. They seem to have an affinity for Native Americans.

NOTE: THEY ALSO WARN NOT EVER TO DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR START CHILD/GIFT TO HUMANITY (BALANCE THE ENERGY OF EARTH) AS THERE ARE ED/ET/ANCIENT HUMAN BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATION and CURRENT "DEEP-BLACK" GOVERNMENT GROUPS THAT ARE USING ASTRAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL METHODS OF TRACKING DOWN THESE BEAUTIFUL SOULS AND THEN EXPLOITING THEIR "LATENT ABILITIES" FOR EVIL PURPOSES WHICH THEN DESTROYS THEIR SPIRIT MAKING THEM USELESS FOR THEIR FUTURE MISSION THAT IS NOT FAR AWAY... BEGINNING IN EARNEST IN 2015 (So say these "Particular Visitors"... VISITOR HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ACCURACY IN EARTHLY TIMELINES SINCE THE PLANET IS "ISOLATED BY A TECHNOLOGY WE WOULD CONSIDER MAGIC OR SPIRITUAL IN NATURE!".

Remember, if you have noting to add on THIS portion/topic of Native Americans/Star People Interaction then continue to please post your wonderful stories.

If you DO, PLEASE do not post info related to this topic in "Open Forum"... use PM's or email:GoodeTech@Yahoo.Com
    TY

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    This is the kind of thing I would like people to elaborate about. I have withheld a SPECIIC TYPE OF RACE that may sound extremely odd to most as it is not described in stories as most are of "Tall Blonds", "Reptoids", "Types of Greys (Some being robotic Avatar suits", Tall Whites"... the list goes on. There is a lot of NA lore of Moon People/Little People and "Aquatic's" described much like the being in the movie "Hell Boy" or TV show "Defiance". Actually several beings in that movie are similar to some old NA Legends.

One hint is this race comes to you prior to your offspring choosing you as parents and briefing you on your future responsibilities... Physical description is NOTHING like what I have found online nor is it intimidating or scarry!end Hint (VERY Sensitive in nature so PLEASE discuss this race once ID'd in PM).

Please also keep sharing any other details of your stories, family stories passed down or abilities that you believe are related to your blood line. That does include visitations not only from the race I just mentioned but others, abductions by other races, MILAB's or other ODD encounters or if you have noticed surveillance (Could be paranoid, but maybe not... Heightened Sense of Awareness is a gift as well, don't shun it).

Quote Posted by 4Talismans (here)
    This is just a fascinating thread. I also have Cherokee and Scottish bloodlines. One of the persistent rumors about my family is that we are descended from Druids. My last name is even a reference to sacred trees. Most of my family has more than just a pinch of psychic ability, although we were taught to suppress it. And all of us have ET encounters.
    There seems to be an awakening happening, and I suspect that it is being fostered by higher (or different) beings, because whatever their purposes are, we will be no use to them if we destroy the planet and ourselves in the process. I look forward to watching some of those videos soon.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Zuni elder Clifford Mahooty speaks on the subject of kachinas, star beings, etc. from a 2013 Wesak event
    Starting 52 minutes into the vid:

Another interview with Clifford here (28 minutes in):

Quote Clifford Mahooty is a Zuni elder and member of the Kachina Society. He is now retired after working as a chief engineer for the Department of Interior. Clifford says that Native American elders have a lot of knowledge about "Star Beings" that they choose to keep to themselves. He feels that it is now time that the knowledge be shared with the public. Clifford has recently been featured on cable documentaries including the History channel's Ancient Aliens.
    James Tyberonn, the facilitator of the Wesak event, has Native American blood, has had a lot of meetings with indigenous elders around the world. His website is fascinating. See http://www.earth-keeper.com/
    Last edited by onawah; 5th July 2013 at 17:10.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (5th July 2013), Alekahn2 (19th November 2013), Delight (25th July 2013), eaglespirit (5th July 2013), GoodETxSG (23rd July 2013), InTheBackground (28th August 2013), Jake (5th July 2013), Kel_Solaar (25th November 2013), kirolak (20th November 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), Marianne (5th July 2013), MorningSong (5th July 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd July 2013), Wind (12th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I have heard some of this before, very nice post. Thank you for sharing!!!

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Zuni elder Clifford Mahooty speaks on the subject of kachinas, star beings, etc. from a 2013 Wesak event
    Starting 52 minutes into the vid:

Another interview with Clifford here (28 minutes in):

Quote Clifford Mahooty is a Zuni elder and member of the Kachina Society. He is now retired after working as a chief engineer for the Department of Interior. Clifford says that Native American elders have a lot of knowledge about "Star Beings" that they choose to keep to themselves. He feels that it is now time that the knowledge be shared with the public. Clifford has recently been featured on cable documentaries including the History channel's Ancient Aliens.
    James Tyberonn, the facilitator of the Wesak event, has Native American blood, has had a lot of meetings with indigenous elders around the world. His website is fascinating. See http://www.earth-keeper.com/

9. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is not exactly on topic, but this seems like the best place to post it.
    It's nothing new, but it's a good article on something that needs much more exposure.
    And perhaps it is on topic in that it seems very possible the Illuminati have long considered the indigenous peoples a threat and a target precisely because of their spiritual integrity and their connection to the Earth-friendly Star People.
    Also, it's even more relevant now that the English Royal Family is so much in the news.
    If the new royals are not going to be a continuance of the same old evil () and would like to demonstrate that, dealing with this issue would certainly be a good place to start...
    By Henry Makow PhD

If Christ returned, he'd be crucified again, not by Jews or Romans but by the church, which has been invaded by His enemies.

This is obvious from the fate of Kevin Annett, a young United Church of Canada minister who took Christ's teachings to heart, and suffered everything but Crucifixion. (To date, Christ's enemies are reluctant to create another martyr.)

I have been studying the New World Order for eight years but no book has laid bare the true hypocritical face of power in Western society as Kevin Annett's self published memoirs, "Love and Death in the Valley." Many books have left me winded, but none like this.

I have met Kevin Annett and he doesn't have a halo. But he does exude a transparency and a dogged determination to make sure we learn the truth about the genocide of (he claims) "roughly" 80-90 million North American Indians. He is the closest thing to a genuine dissident in this society, the closest thing to a real hero. Although he's been fighting this lonely battle for 15 years, we haven't heard of him, proof our "heroes" are manufactured for us.

Kevin is the kind of "innocent" or "true believer" organizations like the Communist Party or United (Methodist-Presbyterian) Church hire to provide an artifice. But "every group has rules" as Kevin was told repeatedly, and Kevin didn't adapt. A real Christian represents Christ not the corrupt impostors who profit from his teaching. Kevin was a Minister of Christ.

WHAT PAINT CAN'T HIDE

"Give the place a bit of Spirit," his boss at Fred Victor Mission, a residence for the homeless near Toronto's seedy Yonge St. told him, as if talking to a painter.

In the course of his work, Kevin learned the Church Mission was a center for drug trafficking and prostitution and the staff were on the take. He learned that large donations to the Mission were embezzled, while there wasn't any money for Bibles. When he took these matters to the church hierarchy, they knew and didn't want to know.

This was his first glimpse of the United Church of Canada as a four billion dollar corporation that provides a nice tax-exempt front for a lot of rich people and a lot of shady dealings. But that's just scratching the surface of a potential nightmare for the 2.8 million bland well meaning Canadians affiliated with this empty shell of a church.

When Kevin (what an exquisitely Canadian name) took up his next position as Minister in a British Columbia logging town, he opened his sanctuary to the poor and the non-White. He began to hear stories from his Aboriginal parishioners about ethnic cleansing at government funded church-run "residential schools."

Native children were abducted by the RCMP and forced to attend these "schools" which were in fact concentration camps in disguise. Here helpless children were physically and sexually abused, sterilized and exposed to deadly viruses. Many were subjected to medical experimentation from Illuminati doctors and killed. The death rate was 50% . Annett estimates over 50,000 children died at these schools.

In an email Tuesday, he wrote: "Continually, eyewitnesses describe that most of them never received formal education, besides religious instruction. Maybe one or two hours of schooling a week, the rest of the time working as manual labor and farmed out as cheap labor or domestics to white families. The ones who got a better education were the collaborators, being trained to be puppets of the government and churches - they're often the ones who now run the big aboriginal groups, band councils, etc. I also have letters from Indian Agents confirming that the kids were not to receive "too much" education."

Kevin's blurring of class and color lines strained relations with his church "Old Guard" but the deal breaker was when Kevin publicly opposed the lucrative sale of Aboriginal lands the church held in trust to a large forestry company.

Kevin was stripped of his Ministry, the only United Church Minister ever defrocked and his wife was pressured to divorce him and take their two children.

UNIVERSITY

Next stop on Kevin's voyage of discovery was a Ph.D. program at the University of British Columbia. There he had access to government archives which documented a deliberate agenda of ethnic cleansing which (he says) claimed one to two million Aboriginals in British Columbia alone over a century.

Just as the Church represents Christ, the university is dedicated to free inquiry and truth. Thus Kevin's funding evaporated and he had to leave. "Unless you play the game, you'll never work in this province again," he was told.

Is it any wonder society is drifting toward Fascism when the institutions that are dedicated to truth and moral leadership are rotten to the core? You can smell the stench of moral compromise like rotting garbage everywhere in this society.

The same applies to the corporate media. Kevin did get a couple of good stories but they dried up with mention of the Supreme Court judges using Indian children for sex. Similarly, when Kevin was beaten up or his documents stolen, the police and courts refused to act despite video footage of the theft. Why would they? They regarded the murder of thousands of Aboriginal children as "too big a task to investigate."

Church. Corporations. University. Media. Law. Police. That leaves the government. Recently the Canadian government absolved the Church of any liability for its crimes. Kevin wrote to me Tuesday:

"Yes, all the churches have been granted effective immunity; Indian Affairs announced so last February when they said there will be no criminal prosecution for anything that went on in the rez schools. Disgusting. Natives cannot sue the churches after the settlement - that was part of the deal the AFN (Assembly of First Nations) did on behalf of all the survivors, without consulting them once. It's as bad a crime as the original atrocities."

CONCLUSION

Kevin Annett's "Love and Death in the Valley" is available from Amazon. He is an excellent writer.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1403348200? tag=henrymacom-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN =1403348200&adid=1JMZJ55SYQGWFTP4GXF7

This is Kevin's web page: http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org

Please donate if you can. He represents the single greatest threat to the Illuminati in Canada today. He is being followed by police and is subject to increasing organized Internet smear attacks. He ministers to the homeless and lives on a shoe string.

The Illuminati want the land and the water rights. The Aboriginals are the only people standing in their way. Vancouver is hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics and Canada's misdeeds, like China's, could attract worldwide attention.

In his book, "Love and Death in the Valley," Kevin muses on the disconnect between what people profess and what they actually do.

"The most successful minister in the church I found is the man or woman who can function as an efficient dissociated personality, regularly professing one thing and practising the opposite." (151)

Kevin Annett demonstrates the impact people can have when they act on their beliefs. As such, he is an inspiration.

For those of you who are interested here is a link to the film, “UNREPENTANT: KEVIN ANNETT AND CANADA’S GENOCIDE”

This documentary reveals Canada's darkest secret; the deliberate extermination of indigenous (Native American) peoples, and the theft of their land under the guise of religion. This never before told history as seen through the eyes of this former minister (Kevin Annett) who blew the whistle on his own church, after he learned of thousands of murders in its Indian Residential Schools..."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...96204037343133

And further steps taken: Historic Lawsuit to be Filed Against Church and Crown

Henry Makow Ph.D

Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. hmakow@gmail.com

More from Dr. Henry Makow

See also my "Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?" http://www.henrymakow.com/did_the_il...terminate.html

"When Pedophile Judges Fear Exposure" http://www.henrymakow.com/when_illum...s_fear_ex.html
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/jul12/ke...rom_power.html
    Last edited by onawah; 25th July 2013 at 04:45.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th November 2013), Another1 (25th July 2013), eaglespirit (14th August 2013), InTheBackground (28th August 2013), kennywally (15th February 2015), Krist (17th June 2014), william r sanford72 (25th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

@GoodeTXSG,

Many African ethnicities have also been contacted for eons. Although underreported, many "seers" and "healers", originate in Africa. Truth is, most ancient civilizations have been privy to this information, which was part of the many great libraries- Mali, Soninghe, Niger, Egypt, Babylon, just to name a few.
    Part of modern colonization was the destruction of many ancient libraries, containing billions of volumes of human history. The ones that remained, were carefully sanitized.

Modern governments don't want to disclose the information because it would disrupt current power structures and institutions.

The message sent from the stars has always been simple- Be a good steward to the planet. A lesson that seems to have escaped many.

Thanks for a great post.
    Last edited by mindreeder; 26th August 2013 at 04:57. Reason: Spelling

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mindreeder For This Post:

Aquarius Rising (19th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th August 2013), InTheBackground (28th August 2013), Jake (29th August 2013), Kel_Solaar (25th November 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), william r sanford72 (26th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I don't know anything about the fellow in this interview, but he mentions the "star people" (among a lot of other stuff we all can relate to):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VAl3XhaGebo
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Aquarius Rising (19th November 2013), GoodETxSG (29th August 2013), Jake (29th August 2013), Kel_Solaar (25th November 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), william r sanford72 (20th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Apache Junction, AZ - AZ is the Hate State, alas
    Thanks

If you talk about Native Americans too much, you may be attacked by a nasty site that hates anything they deem "New Age" in relation to Native Americans: http://newagefraud.org . They attacked a friend of mine who is genuine, has true native ancestry and a generous, totally honest personality - calling her a fraud online, without investigation or a fair hearing. They might provide a service if they got their facts right, but they go by rumor and innuendo. And once something gets online it's impossible to remove it from google. Unfortunately, there are a lot of trolls and haters out there.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cybervigilante For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th November 2013), Aquarius Rising (19th November 2013), Jake (19th November 2013), Kel_Solaar (25th November 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), william r sanford72 (20th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Yea, SADLY aware...
    These zealots have caused a lot of problems... The BIA and various Elder Council's have had issues with them. There is quite a rift in those who want to open up to the outside world and those who want to close tight against anyone with ANY Anglo Blood lines etc... These friggin Casino's and the corruption they have brought have not helped matters by any means...

FYI/they are not the only extremist groups among the Nations that have hurt policies and reputations in the name of pride and retribution... Some of the local's around Reservations call these types of groups "Red Panthers" and other names... nasty stuff. But, Negative begets Negative, it always has and always will...

Quote Posted by cybervigilante (here)
    If you talk about Native Americans too much, you may be attacked by a nasty site that hates anything they deem "New Age" in relation to Native Americans: http://newagefraud.org . They attacked a friend of mine who is genuine, has true native ancestry and a generous, totally honest personality - calling her a fraud online, without investigation or a fair hearing. They might provide a service if they got their facts right, but they go by rumor and innuendo. And once something gets online it's impossible to remove it from google. Unfortunately, there are a lot of trolls and haters out there.

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Aquarius Rising's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,464 times in 104 posts

GoodeTXSG,

Thank you for this fabulous thread! This is something that has interested me all of my life. I am not sure if it has much to do with my heritage at all (it is rather odd and complicated). My paternal Great Grandmother was half French, half Native American (Oglala Lakota Nation). She supposedly walked out on my Great Grandfather (who happened to be Hungarian---of Romani descent). She literally disappeared a few years into the marriage (one evening) after my Grandfather (the oldest of three boys ) was born. She left without a trace, never to be heard from again. No one knows what happened to her...no one speaks of it.

I often wonder how that marriage came to be (although unrelated to your story). It was forbidden for the Romani to marry outside of their culture. There is much about my family history that is missing...not just my Great Grandmother.

my oldest daughter's father is Oglala Sioux, but he holds no interest in his culture; however, I do. I have always been particularly interested in "star people." I know someone who is affiliated with Star Knowledge (Conferences & T.V.). I wanted to share some of the beauty and wisdom:

Last edited by Aquarius Rising; 19th November 2013 at 02:42.
    “From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aquarius Rising For This Post:

Kel_Solaar (25th November 2013), Krist (17th June 2014), spiritwind (20th March 2014), william r sanford72 (20th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Watch how you keep the heat on them. Just please don't demonstrate, it is not safe.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

william r sanford72 (17th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dauphin Island, the third time around

I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it to Dauphin Island this time, but the friend who had volunteered to drive me there was determined and undaunted by the snow, ice and slush that filled the courtyard outside my duplex. It was definitely still winter weather when we left, but we returned to the welcome of budding trees and blooming forsythia and daffodils.
    It was a different experience this time, my third visit to Dauphin Island, in that there were so many more women staying at the house where our retreat was being held. In the first 2 years of my time there, there were no more than 5 or 6 women at a time, but this time there were 12 at the time of the highest count, and women were arriving and departing at various times so the elements of quiet, calm and intimacy were not as evident. But the 2 story, 4 bedroom house was large, with lots of personal touches that made it feel inviting and special, and once again, our rental was situated on such a thin strip of the Island that it was just a minute's walk to the Bay on one side of the house, and not much further to the ocean on the other side.
    And I did have a chance to have some communion time with the Island and the wildlife, and there were more messages for me from Blue Heron, and though the manner in which they were delivered were not as dramatic as my encounter in my first year there, they are still having a noticeable effect on me since my return one week ago.

One night, when all 12 of us were there, we were having a little ceremony out on the deck on the Bay side of the Island with some Chinese paper lanterns. We each had one, and one by one, as the little candles at the base of each lantern was lit, we would float them up into the air so they could drift out over the ocean on the air currents, which was a very magical sight. At one point during the proceedings, a Blue Heron flew directly over our heads and gave its distinctive cry. Another day, there were 2 Blue Herons standing on the beach near where I was sitting, one of them waiting patiently and hopefully for a fishy treat from a fisherman, another waiting a little distance down the beach for the other one to rejoin it, which it eventually did. And on the second to last day, there was a heron standing close by in a marshy area on the Bay side that I watched for about half an hour while sitting on a driftwood log, until I was rewarded with a visit from a local woman out for a walk with her two beautiful collies, who we retreatants had been admiring every morning from our deck.

And one of the retreatants brought a book with her, which just happened to be Jamie Sams' newest addition of the Medicine Card book, which has several new cards, including one for Blue Heron. Following is an excerpt taken from that card at: http://www.examiner.com/article/toda...rom-blue-heron :

“If the Great Blue Heron shows up in the cards today, she is urging you to seek your truth. Heron reminds you to develop your self-reflective skills and really become in tune with yourself. Examine yourself with a cold eye and be truthful with yourself about what needs to be improved and how you want to change. If you choose to blame others instead of taking responsibility for your actions, it shows that you lack the courage to face yourself.
    Heron helps you to see how important it is to look at yourself and see the truth behind your actions, feelings, dreams, goals, and inner strengths and weaknesses. Heron’s message helps you realize your inner strength and certainty of purpose.
    Heron calls you to dive deeper into yourself and to trust that you are on the right path. Heron coming into your awareness today represents a new balanced sense of self so that you can embrace your potential. If you are courageous enough to follow Heron on the journey, then you will only find the joy of discovery.
    On the contrary, Heron could be cautioning you about having too much self-reflection. If you are criticizing yourself too much, watch out. If you are trying too hard to be perfect at everything, Heron reminds you that there are valuable lessons to be learned in just being human.
    Always remember that self-improvement is best accomplished by balancing a desire for change with discernment. Being too critical of yourself can break your spirit. Heron helps you to see that it is important to go deep within yourself for answers but to allow life to unfold as it will.”

These were some very powerful home truths for me in that message.

I also had a wonderful experience with a Sea Gull. On the ocean side one afternoon, I was sitting and watching a Sea Gull that was watching me for rather a long time. I decided to send it love and a little while later, it took off and flew directly over me flying very low, and as it passed I felt a wonderful sense of freedom and wildness such as I had often felt in my younger, carefree days (but not often since then, so it was a great reminder!)

Here are some excerpts on Sea Gull medicine:

“MEANING:Opportunistic, Opportunity, Integrity
    Bird People should remember that all birds are messengers from Great Spirit.
    Seagull Medicine are scavengers and opportunists.Even though most Seagull Medicine can successfully co-exist with humans, they can also be so aggressive that they will take food right out of a human's hand. Opportunistists? You betcha!
    When there is an opportunity, they will in fact take it, which is something most humans still need to learn when it comes to reaching their own personal goals in Life.
    The word "opportunist" does not have to be a negative word. Simply stand in integrity as you take advantage of all opportunities laid out right before you.”
    http://www.drstandley.com/animalmedicine_gull.shtml

“In some cases, seagulls are antagonists criticized for their noisy, aggressive, and greedy behavior. In others, they are noted for their endurance, and perseverence. In some Northwest Coast tribes, Seagull was said to have powers over storms and weather.“
    http://www.native-languages.org/legends-seagull.htm

On two of our visits to the ancient and sacred Shell Mounds park and burial ground, I wanted to feel as much of the earth energy as I could, so I laid facedown in the brush in the middle of the park which is known as the Womb, where many Native American Medicine Women from various tribes were buried over the centuries. The healing energy there is so powerful, I didn't mind getting muddy at all.
    A great gift was bestowed on us by two of the retreatants during an unusual conversation. These two women who had come to the Dauphin Island retreat for the first time were old friends who had traveled there together from several states away. They got into a disagreement one day after lunch when everyone was pitching in to help clean up the kitchen.They were both quite angry and were not holding back in expressing their differences, but the interesting thing about it was that there was no toxic energy being created by their argument, and the cleanup continued as if everything was perfectly normal. They were both so much in control of their energy, so that even though they were freely expressing themselves, the energy itself was so neutral and contained that it caused no discomfort for the rest of us even though we were all in close proximity to them. Their ability to do that was undoubtedly due to their years of practicing meditation, making it a unique experience which I found it to be very illuminating. The retreat facilitators later invited the two combatants to do some conflict resolution where they managed to iron our their differences enough so that they were able to leave together for the drive home the next day in relative peace, though their agreement to simply travel in silence probably was a key factor...(Still, whatever works...! LOL)

One of the women who I traveled there and back with gifted me with a beautiful print of a Blue Heron done by a local artist which I have framed and hung on my kitchen wall, where it will remind me to continue to pay close attention to my diet, and to eat as wholesomely as possible. (The highlight of my first year at Dauphin Island was a visitation from a Blue Heron that was later interpreted for me by a Native American Medicine Man,and it had much to do with my life's spiritual journey using nutrition as a healing modality, since, in his tradition, Blue Heron Medicine is about teaching others how to eat healthfully in times of scarcity and famine.)

I didn't get to see any dolphins while I was there this time, but I was relieved to hear that there had been sightings by some of the other women. There are many more gas rigs in the ocean near the Island this year, which probably isn't comfortable for the dolphins, and certainly made me uncomfortable, too, but I am glad they haven't driven the dolphins away completely.
    I hope it will not be much longer before the hazards of drilling so deeply into the Earth's crust, both inland and offshore, become so evident to all that the practice will be outlawed at last. I know I will sleep much more soundly when that day comes!
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

GoodETxSG (7th April 2014), Krist (17th June 2014), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2018), william r sanford72 (17th May 2014)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

This is extremely interesting Jake. I am sorry I came upon your text only today, but wow it is interesting. I was wondering about the prime beings who incarnated into human and the impact genetic modification had on them and the targets of life human life on earth.

You did answer part of it with the confusion it creates to the original souls, the detrimental effect it has on them while having a positive impact on the evolution of the groups that changed the original DNA.

As a human, I was feeling that these DNA modifications where not beneficial to human development. I still have many questions on these regarding hybrids, which in one way or another we are all, since our DNA as a race was modified.

But I was wondering about the new hybrids as well and the impact this can still have on the evolution of our group of humans.

I was also wondering if human have been taken over to do the DNA changes (by reptilians for example) so that souls from other races could incarnate in our bodies, or if they agreed to it way past and do not remember. In other words were we stolen
    or did we agree to be taken and modified.

Same for the new hybrids. Are we stolen or did we agree to slow down our own development in order to favor or help another specie and was this consciously done (free will)?

To me, this is actually of prime importance for the future. I know that reptilian souls in a human body have problem to truly understand human and have a tendency to "psychopathy" of some kind and that a true human does have difficulties to keep evolving on a daily basis when around reptilian soul, while other human will just copy the more "sociopathic" behaviors.

I was wondering if it could be possible to have hybridisation that would favor humans instead of being detrimental.

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Yes, adoption has plagued many peoples by design!! I feel it in mee blood. Last year, I was able to locate my father. He recently sat on a counsel of elders in Colorado. I spent much of my childhood in Mayes County Oklahoma. The northern most counties in Oklahoma is Cherokee stomping ground. There are Cherokees spread out all over the country!!! Less than 200,000,,, well, I am one!!

Goodetsxg,, The natural spiritual nature of American Indians, and the connection to the spirit of the earth and the land and the animals is only part of the story. I know that there is something lurking, just under the radar,,, (so to speak). I am LOST BIRD!!! There is no doubt about that. I have had (literally) THOUSANDS of fully conscious OBEs. I do not have the whole story, but I have a piece of the puzzle. My understanding of this world is woven into an understanding of the non-physical worlds,,, (spirit worlds.) If there are sacred secrets being held by any elder of any of the free tribes in America, regarding our relationship with 'Star People',, then it is time to come forward. I understand that this is much easier said than done. The human spirit suffers from the blindness that is created when any ONE group holds these kinds of secrets. I have personally suffered from trying to make sense of something in my life!! Being far removed from any of my Cherokee history,,, (and the hidden history of my people and Star Brothers and sisters) has augmented my experiences.

I believe that we should be screaming it from the rooftops. It is time to come forward. My father told me that My grandmother would 'soul travel'... I wish I would have known!!! There is actual suffering occurring because much of this knowledge is hidden.

I want to know more!!! How is it that I have a deep knowledge and understanding of these things without ever knowing my native family?? How is it that I am so confused about the out of body experience?? The uprooting of the free tribes of the Americas has taken its toll on our entire planet!!! This secret knowledge MUST be told.

I feel like I have been on the 'front lines' with what I know, and how I approach it. The time for Sitting in the corners and doing and saying nothing, has come to an end.

I CANNOT sit and say nothing! Must be the Indian Brave in me... (Probably an age old scenario,,, youngsters pushing forward,, elders pulling back!!)

Here is an experience that I shared with the Astral Projection Group here at Avalon,,, How is it that I can have such an experience without ever knowing about my peoples history???

12/13/12

Last night, while in deep meditation, I received another R.O.T.E. (Related Organized Thought Energy) from higher self as to the mysteries of Reincarnation and the nature of physical life. There were no words or voices this time, only a deep understanding and knowing of what was ‘stirring’ to be understood.

Remember here that a R.O.T.E. comes in a single package, an entire energetic structure of well organized thought that must be ‘unraveled’ by the end user,, ie,, I had to keep my mind perfectly still in order to read the R.O.T.E.

The whole thing was very ‘Delores Cannon-esque’. (Except nothing was confusing or hard to understand) There are ‘hyper-advanced’ (term taken from the book ’Alien Mind A Primer’) species of sentient life. Consciousness reaches out in spheres of knowing, and permeates into physical reality, while at the same time,,, IS physical reality. Consciousness has layers, like onions. On our layer (dimension) Space-time warps to create physical matter, yet also creates gravity, which acts as a governing force. No particle exists. No energetic element of an atom exists without the other,,, you will never isolate a single electron, or proton,,, the non-local nature of them act in a way that neither of them are ‘pulled’ into existence without the ‘pull’ coming from the other. They only exist as a part of a ‘system’!!! The amazing and wonderful thing about all of this is that one of the key aspects of any system of energy is consciousness. No system of energy exists, or ever will, without a point of observation. The point of observation must exist within any energetic system or there will be no ‘pull’ into physical reality. Without consciousness, all Physical things exist only as variables and potentials. IE…. Consciousness creates reality!!!!! (At least on our fold!)

Our physical Universe re-cycles itself!!! Over and again the physical universe including all galaxies and spaces within,,, expand, and contract and recycle. Not in ’ever repeating big bangs’, but in a cycle that folds into itself while at the same time expanding outward. Many, Many physical universal cycles have come and gone, each time producing new societies that are welcomed into a hyper advanced, multi-dimensional community of beings that have made the journey from consciousness, into different states of physical existence, and made the journey back into a fully energetic, ‘conscious’ state, from the perspective of the Physical journey. These hyper-advanced beings have escaped the physical and hold a perspective that is transcendent of all physical boundaries. Each cycle of a physical universe brings more and more sentient groups into the hyper-advanced state of being and of community. Consciousness being the catalyst for all things.

There are countless physical universes!!! Each physical universe, fashioned by a massive sphere of consciousness. Within all spheres of consciousness exist a desire to create and experience. It is essential to understand that creation and experience exist simultaneously! There is no experiencing without creating, likewise, there is no creating without experiencing. It is a law of consciousness!! It is by this law that all physical and non-physical universes are created. The God-Force spilled out into layers of consciousness, creating and experiencing in a never-ending dance, bearing never-ending fruits! Physicality is inevitable. So are the vast representations of life (consciousness). As the many forms of life have been created, they have been created for the purpose of experience. Experience of the creation brings it all into fruition. So therefore, all representations of life and matter are a direct part of the creational energies that have existed from the beginning.

Therefore, consciousness creates all of the many life forms in order endow the form with spirit in order to experience that particular creation of life. The goal; being to create a physical life form that is free from impurities that can span long terms of ’time’ and sustain the living ’essence’ (consciousness) indefinitely. All races of physical beings are part of this process, and part of an unfolding story, that has not yet been fully told. Throughout the vast non-physical existences, there are ’samplings’ of physical lives being taken. A hyper-advanced ’soul’ will take on a life in the physical, to ’experience’ (create) what it is like being a particular representation of life. ALL ADVANCED EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS (INCLUDING HUMANS) ARE HYPER-ADVANCED BEINGS, EXPERIENCING LIFE IN THE PHYSICAL. Life is a garden! We create and experience different modes of physical and non-physical existences,,, and it never ends. We have all had countless lives in countless different forms. The concept of re-incarnation in a physical human body takes on another level of meaning when taking into account that we have always existed, and that we always will. Incarnations into the different physical bodies and existences has been occurring since the ’beginning’ and will continue,,, well after ’the end’.

We are not Human! We are not Alien! Although we have been,,, and ARE Both!!! We can put on out ’human suits’ or our ’alien suits’ whenever we want to. We reach out into the physical, riding a vast wave of consciousness, endeavoring to create/experience a balance between physical and non-physical by way of perfecting livable life forms, combatable with our non-physical essence. We actually sit at a perch, high above all of this! Our Higher Selves are not our higher selves,,,,, it is our True Selves,,,, and life in this physical world is being experienced by ’little ME’…. The more physically and spiritually advanced a particular race is, the more likely it will be able to transcend the physical and mental changes that are a catalyst for true unfolding of the genetic story, and creating physical ‘canisters‘ that can house a hyper-dimensional being. Which means that there is a duality that exists among physical extra-terrestrials and physical humans, as we (as a universal community) make our way towards greater knowledge and understanding. (The experiments with ET groups involving DNA and/or incarnation ‘codes’ are a universal problem. )

As for the DNA,, They are INCARNATION CODES!! Remember that life is a garden! Each group of Hypers, have written their mark/signature/code/etc,,, on the physical/biological life forms that they are ‘grouping’ to advance a physical form that can house their non-physical sentients, without there being a veil between any of the physical, non-physical or mental states. Most Hypers are working WITH nature to advance these ends. Others,,, ARE NOT!!! Whenever an advanced physical race comes across a planet of lesser a lesser advanced race, the first order of business is to determine which (if known) race of hypers are watching over the ‘garden’… (Genetic testing and modulating to determine incarnation codes!)

Many times, (for reasons both malevolent and not,) there is intervention in the natural ‘evolution’ of a species, and another race will ‘imprint’ their DNA (incarnation codes) with another race of beings. When this happens, the incarnational potentials of that race of beings is changed forever. The Hypers that were incarnating in those bodies have to, now, share them with Hypers attached to the physical group that did the DNA modifications. This is devastating to the original group of Hypers, but it advances the incarnational potentials of the modified group… Meaning that different soul-groups, can now incarnate in our bodies!

This was never intended to happen, but it DOES. The trauma to the incarnational process to a species is incomprehensible. It is why none of us ever remember (naturally) any of our past lives!!! The signature that attaches us to our physical bodies has been altered, and creates an, almost impenetrable barrier that almost lead to the death of our species. The chaos that our souls experience coming back into these physical bodies, creates the amnesia that we are faced with today!!!! Nature has a way of working these things out, and we are coming out of the ’fog’…

The Earth-life Garden was put into motion by a particularly old and unknown group of Hypers… And many ’races’ are caught up in the potentials that ’Humans’ command.

Death is an illusion and life between lives brings a great remembering, like waking up from a sleep.

I hope I am not bringing the vibe of this thread down... But, it is my opinion that we (as the torch holders for our peoples) should be kicking up dust and yelling it from the rooftops. We here at Avalon can diffinately respect the culture of any nation... However,,, we also have a natural tendency to uncover secret/hidden histories. I have been given a gift,,, and I will NOT keep it a secret. Perhaps the legacy of our peoples has more to do with exploding this stuff onto the world, in a healing and nurturing manner.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th July 2014), Jake (27th October 2014), Krist (17th June 2014), onawah (8th April 2014), Reinhard (18th December 2014), spiritwind (13th April 2014), william r sanford72 (17th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Do most of us have NA blood here?

I do too. There were saying that before Cartier discovered Canada, there were blue eyes indians around here. The St-Lauwrence river being a huge river and a sea way, even if a thousand miles inland. So now Wonder there might be Graal blood around that came wtih the fisherman from Ireland or France or Spain and Portugal.

My whole family comes from the North eastern part of the province, along the St-Laurence banks, my whole family meaning NA, French and some Scandinavian blood. The latter came from a group of people whose boat sank and they were picked up by the French people and brought in their village. Not understanding their language, the French people called them the Pilote (from the pilote of the boat), but my great grand mother told my mom that as a Young child she had been told their name was Darwar (sounds rather Danish) but I do have a genetic blood anormality coming from a Dutch village. The rest of my family in French on my mom side, partly from center France, where the Gaulois with their very red hair.

However on my dad side, my dad is quite NA. My great grand father had married 3 times and the third wife, from which my grand father came, was American Indian. She had showned my grand dad the Healing methods she knew, as well as hypnosis and other things, so my grand dad, who was raised French, and catholic, and who married a very blond, blue eyes and round face French Canadian (my grand mother). He later became the healer of the village he was living in. He did not transfer his knowledge to his children.

My dad really looked American Indian, up to a point where in Central America he was confounded with Natives, although he was much taller.

Interesting, my NA ancestors who were Algonquins, maybe Abenakis but most probably Micmac, had an hieroglyphic alphabet and did write (rare for North American Indians). There is a controversy, some saying that it is a priest who created the alphabet but there is some, with some strong basis, who say it came from Egypt - the Graal maybe???

Last edited by Flash; 8th April 2014 at 04:18.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th July 2014), Jake (27th October 2014), Krist (17th June 2014), onawah (8th April 2014), Reinhard (18th December 2014), william r sanford72 (17th May 2014)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

May seem slightly off topic, but reminds me of stories my Grand Father told me. He spoke of stores his Grand Mother told him of our origins and secret teachings and knowledge including some caves in VA that had hieroglyphics and tablets that the elders had lost the knowledge to read and only had the oral tradition that was passed among the "Holy Men and Women". I thought the article below was a nice tie in..

He often spoke of the Star People/Elders and of the other beings that were here from one of the prior cycles of destruction of Earth. I really wished I had a recorder with me when I was younger to capture all of these wonderful stories (That my father always laughed at and told me were completely made up, which confused me at that age).

He also told me of seeing Aquatic and Reptoid (More bird like than reptillian) beings meeting near Ossage Lake, one Adult and one Younger Light Blue "Aquatic" beings that jumped of a small cliff into the water and the "Reptoids" scattered into the caves when he and some other native children wondered into an area that was off limits once during a time the Native Adults were doing boreing ceremonies. They all were in a lot of trouble when they reported what they saw.

Anomalous Native American DNA: New Tests Show Middle East Origins?
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1021...etic-research/

Participants in Dr. Donald Yates’s Cherokee Native American DNA testing. Top Left: Karen Worstell’s grandmother Odessa Shields Cox is shown with her husband William M. Cox and Worstell’s mother, Ethel, as a baby, ca. 1922. Bottom Left: Karen Worstell. Right: Jan Franz. (Courtesy of Dr. Donald Yates)

More in Beyond Science
    The Sun Stone (Stone of Axayacatl). It depicts the 20 days around the Sun God.(Anagoria/Wikimedia Commons) Background: Mayan calendar (Nikiac/iStock/Thinkstock)
    The Aztec Calendar Wheel and the Philosophy of Time
    Coyame resident Leandro Valeriano examines debris from the crash of a small plane in the Chihuahuan Desert just north of Coyame, Mexico. The debris may been part of the air plane that allegedly collided with a UFO at high speeds in 1974. The allegations continue that the U.S. government destroyed all remaining evidence with high yield explosives. (Wikimedia Commons)
    Mid-Air Crash Leads to Legendary Mexican UFO Encounter
    An aerial view of Marree Man and an outline illustrated by Lisa Thurston. (Wikimedia Commons)
    The Mysterious Marree Man of Outback Australia

The universe is full of mysteries that challenge our current knowledge. In "Beyond Science" Epoch Times collects stories about these strange phenomena to stimulate the imagination and open up previously undreamed of possibilities. Are they true? You decide.

Geneticist Dr. Donald Yates has been studying Cherokee DNA, particularly genetic markers passed on only from a mother to her children, not passed on along paternal lines. Anomalies in Native American DNA are often dismissed as signs of racial admixture after colonization, the anomalies are not attributed to the origins of Native peoples.

Yates chose to focus on the maternal line to make it easier to filter out any colonial-era admixture. It was far more common for male colonists to mate with Native American women than it was for female colonists to mate with Native American men when the Old World first met the New.

To further rule out admixture in his test results, Yates combined genetic testing with genealogical records where possible.

He found what he sees as strong evidence that Cherokee Native Americans have Middle Eastern ancestry—ancestry that cannot be accounted for by modern admixture, but which is rooted in the ancient origins of the people.

Native Americans are conventionally held to fit into a handful of haplogroups. The term haplogroup refers to a genetic population group stemming from a common ancestor. Haplogroup T is not among the haplogroups most geneticists recognize as Native American. Yates, however, said that it is prevalent among the Cherokee and has been for a very long time.

He wrote in his report, released earlier this month: “T is the leading haplogroup (23.1 percent), with a frequency on a par with modern-day Egyptians (23.4 percent) and Arabs (24.4 percent). T is thus a defining mark of Cherokee ancestry. … We can safely rule out recent European admixture. As we have discussed again and again, there was no available source for a huge, sudden influx of female-mediated Middle Eastern DNA on the American frontier. Even Sephardic Jews (11 to 14 percent), many of whom were also Indian traders, could hardly have accounted for such admixture.

“Moreover, had it occurred in the colonial period or more recently, the diversity, age, and unique characteristics of the T haplotypes would not have yielded the patterns noticed in this paper. Most T’s would have matched people in the Old World and we would simply be looking at an effect of migration. Instead, we have a North American branch of T with peculiar SNPs [Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms, a DNA sequence variation] which is evidently a cross-section of a very old population originating in the Old World.”

In a different part of the report, he explained one way to tell if the genetic characteristics are ancient in origin, or if they could be attributed to recent admixture: “Generally, the more mutations, the more ancient the type.”

While the level of the T-haplotype found across Yates’s 67 Cherokee test subjects is comparable to those found in Iraqi and Iranian Jews (about 24 percent), it is far higher than that found in nearby regions where one would expect admixture. In neighboring countries in the Middle East, as well as among Jews from other regions, the frequency of T is only 4–14 percent.

An example of how Dr. Yates combined genetic testing with genealogical research is the case of Kathleen Rogalla.
    Mother of Kathleen Rogalla, Ethel Estell Caywood Christian, ca. 1930. (Courtesy of Dr. Donald Yates)

Mother of Kathleen Rogalla, Ethel Estell Caywood Christian, ca. 1930. (Courtesy of Dr. Donald Yates)

Kathleen Rogalla of Panama City, Fla. is descended from Deborah Cook(e), wife of William Chisholm (born 1720 in Amelia County, Va.). Cook is her ancestor in an unbroken female line. A woman named Amy or Annie (no last name) was Cook’s mother. Yates wrote, “It is unlikely Amy or Annie was the daughter of an Englishwoman … around the time of first intermarriages.”

Rogalla underwent genetic testing from another company, which she had sought out after taking an interest in her Native ancestry. This company told her she was of 100 percent European ancestry with no chance of being Native American. When Yates tested Rogalla, he found haplotype T in her results.

He wrote: “These historical accounts are given here in detail to document the early Cherokee affiliation of the line. More could be added. Suffice it to say that the Chisholms and all their marriage partners were well known to Cherokee leaders from the 1760s on … All the names are well documented in Cherokee and Melungeon genealogies, as well as U.S. Indian treaties, chiefs-lists and agency records. … There is every reason on genealogical grounds to regard her T* haplotype as Cherokee, not Eurasian.”

Yates is of Cherokee descent, he has a Ph.D. in classical studies, and he founded the genetics research institution DNA Consultants. These three credentials have given him a unique perspective on Native American history as it relates to these ancient cultures, and how DNA testing can support the theoretical link. He hypothesizes that an expedition of Ptolemaic Egyptians and others in the 3rd century B.C. sailed to North America and were the settlers from whom descended today’s Cherokee Native Americans.

Tags: ancient civilizationsDNAEgyptGeneticsNative American
    Category: Science Beyond Science

You may also like

Geneticist Traces Mysterious Origins of Native Americans to Middle East, Ancient Greece
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/8311...=related-below

Similar Petroglyphs in Israel, America Reveal Ancient Global Language?
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/9616...=related-below

The Mysterious Origins of Some Dead or Dying Languages
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/8950...=related-below

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 27th October 2014 at 21:11.

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Wow! Cool! I have found a similar and older article:

http://www.examiner.com/article/dna-...he-middle-east

Here's a bit:

Quote DNA tests create a bombshell

There are currently no DNA tests that can accurate label someone a descendant of a particular Indian tribe in eastern North America. The people, calling themselves full-blooded Native Americans, from the eastern United States, are not the same people, genetically, who greeted early European explorers. A few reputable laboratories are now attempting to create reliable DNA markers for individual tribes, but the obstacles are monumental.

Perceiving a vast potential market from the millions of Americans, who proudly claim that their great-grandmother was a Cherokee Princess, DNA Consultants, Inc. initiated comprehensive DNA testing of the Cherokees living on the Qualla Reservation in western North Carolina. The North Carolina Cherokees were chosen because after 180 years in the west, Oklahoma Cherokees are so thoroughly mixed with other ethnic groups, that any DNA test marker obtained would be meaningless.

The laboratory immediately stumbled into a scientific hornet’s nest. That Cherokee princess in someone’s genealogy was most likely a Jewish or North African princess. Its scientists have labeled the Cherokees not as Native Americans, but as a Middle Eastern-North African population. Cherokees have high levels of test markers associated with the Berbers, native Egyptians, Turks, Lebanese, Hebrews and Mesopotamians. Genetically, they are more Jewish than the typical American Jew of European ancestry. So-called “full-blooded” Cherokees have high levels of European DNA and a trace of Asiatic (Native American) DNA. Their skin color and facial features are primarily Semitic in origin, not Native American. Outraged Cherokees can read the reports at: http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA_..._the_Cherokee/

There is a major inaccuracy in most articles about this controversy. Both DNA Consultants and journalists are stating that the research results from the Qualla Reservation apply to all Cherokees. Genetic research associated with the filming of the History Channel’s “America Unearthed” found separate populations of Cherokees outside the reservation with very different genetic profiles. In several counties, the “Cherokees” had profiles identical to Georgia Creeks, and often carried Maya DNA like the Georgia Creeks. In one county, the “Cherokees” were predominantly Quechua from South America, or else mixed Quechua, Maya and Creek. Many of the residents of the Snowbird Cherokee Reservation in Graham County, NC look like the Zoque of Mexico, who created the Olmec Civilization. They are called “Moon Faces” by the Cherokees on the main reservation.

At present, the researchers at DNA Consultants seem unaware that throughout the 1600s Iberian Sephardic Jews and Moorish Conversos colonized the North Carolina and Georgia Mountains, where they mined and worked gold and silver. All European maps show western North Carolina occupied by Apalache, Creek, Shawnee and Yuchi Indians until 1718. Most of these indigenous tribal groups were forced out in the early 1700s. Anglo-American settlers moving into northeastern Tennessee and extreme southwestern Virginia mentioned seeing Jewish speaking villages in that region until around 1800.

How the occupants of the North Carolina Mountains became a mixed Semitic, North African, European and Native American population, known as the Cherokees, remains a mystery. Slave raids may have been a factor. The 18th century Cherokees were the “biggest players” in the Native Americans slave trade. Perhaps young Sephardic females were captured by slave raiders to be concubines and wives.

It is also known that around 1693, the British put together an alliance between eight small Native towns with Creek names in northwestern South Carolina and the powerful Rickohockens of southwestern Virginia to thwart the expansion of French colonies. The modern Cherokee language seems to be a mixture of Rickohocken, Shawnee and Creek. There is obviously much that anthropologists and historians do not know about the early history of the Southern Highlands.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), GoodETxSG (27th October 2014), Jake (27th October 2014), spiritwind (27th October 2014), william r sanford72 (18th December 2014)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

There's loads of reading to do here, if you want to explore the Cherokee DNA research:

http://dnaconsultants.com/Cherokee/index.htm

I'm excited to find out that we came from the Fertile Crescent! Or Egypt! Woohooo! Makes total sense to me!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), GoodETxSG (27th October 2014), Jake (27th October 2014), william r sanford72 (18th December 2014)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Hello,
    I am sorry to say after my long time membership here that it is time for me to leave.

I would ask that people still show the same Ethics and keep my Name Anonymous for the safety of my family.
    Not doing so would to be endangering my Wife, 2 young Children and Myself.
    I would hope that not even the most angry or misguided people would breach that security measure and risk lives or reputations of people or respected web sites.

I have created an account on the Forum of Divinecosmos.com by the same User Name.

I will miss the many wonderful and enlightened friends that I managed to meet in the sea of those seeking enlightenment. To those I wish love, respect and a wonderful journey in this often windy and bumpy path.

Further releases of my journals and information on the topics covered in the interview and the Threads I authored here will begin to be shared on my new Blog: GoodETxSG Secret Space Program

link http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ -

I am also in the beginning process of writing a book about my experiences through my entire lifetime of involvement in these programs that I have been speaking out on and my experiences with the process of coming out and speaking to various Researchers and other People who have been involved in these programs.

For those who I am giving council too I will continue to do so in Unseen.is Email, Chat and Voice over IP w/those w/Unseen.is accounts at EncrytpSec@Unseen.is
    Thank you,
    GoodETxSG

===

[ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2014 at 04:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast