+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

Jake, thank you for the incredible post and the knowledge thrown in, it certainly open minds to a much bigger and broader picture. Please do not be silent, please shout out over the rooftop, because this needs to be heard!

I am taking it all in

Quote Consciousness is god

Our 'higher' selves are our true selves

Love to you,

Limor

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (17th June 2013), Calz (10th June 2013), Christine (17th June 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), Jake (6th June 2013), Marianne (6th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), WhiteFeather (6th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote I believe that's where the, erm, "abilities" I have stem from. My brother has them, too, though they seem to be latent in him (pushed aside, unacknowledged).
    This is what I am talking about. These suppressed 'abilities' are bursting out at the seams. You and I were not raised with any of our peoples traditions and/or spirituality,, yet,, our connection to our own latent spiritual nature is obvious!! If there is a specific reason for a tribal elder to suppress this type of knowledge, then I would certainly like to know what it is. I can understand not wanting to put 'pearls before swine'. Nobody wants their sacred trust to be betrayed and exploited. These types of truths cannot remain hidden. It goes to the core of the situation on our planet. And that is that WE have to have the courage to embrace our experiences, and to never deny them!!! We have to recognize that we are more than 'souls trapped in human skin'. We have to change the dynamic, and we can do it with exposing the advanced knowledge of our true histories and our true potentials.

Did you catch that??? WE HAVE A TRUE HISTORY AND WE HAVE TRUE POTENTIALS!!! I, for one, cannot keep it to myself. Not when i can see the suffering caused by our 'amnesia'.

Limor, thank you for your amazing warmth and kindness. You already know my passions,,, I am made speechless when it comes to learning about the Cherokee people and their relationship with Star People. My thirst for this will not end. Good to see you around, I miss you...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (17th June 2013), Calz (10th June 2013), Debra (26th June 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), InTheBackground (6th June 2013), Limor Wolf (6th June 2013), Marianne (6th June 2013), MorningSong (12th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), WhiteFeather (6th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013), Wind (7th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

I am 1/16 Cherokee. My great great grandfather was a full-blooded Cherokee who married into my maternal lineage.

Thanks, GoodeTXSG, for starting this thread. It has reminded me to sit down with my mom, one of the few remainng elders, and find out what I can about our native heritage.

Pretty sure my gggf was from northern Alabama, Appalachian foothills area. I have no idea what tribe, but am hoping some research might turn up something about tribes of this area.

Jake, I'm so happy you are back! I look forward to reading your post tonight when I have some time to focus.

Thanks to everyone who has posted.

I remember what Nora used to have in her signature: 'We are all related'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitakuye_Oyasin
    http://www.trailtribes.org/pierre/all-my-relations.htm
    Last edited by Marianne; 6th June 2013 at 16:54.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), InTheBackground (6th June 2013), Jake (6th June 2013), Limor Wolf (6th June 2013), MorningSong (12th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), Violet (18th December 2014), WhiteFeather (6th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Mitakuye Oyasin (All Are Related) is phrase in the Lakota Sioux language. It reflects the world view of Interconnectedness, and is inherent as a belief of most Native American traditions that "Everything is Connected".
    My mother always told me that I was Sioux. My biological grandfathers name was Ralph Redcloud. A bit of research showed Red Cloud as being The Chief of the Sioux nations during the time of Crazy Horse,, and was quite the thorn in the side of the American Cavalries of the time. My fathers role # indicates that he is full blood Cherokee,, which means that Ralph Red Cloud (my grandfather) was, perhaps,, mislabeled when they took the final census for the Dawes Rolls. My middle name is Ralph. With that said,, my biological grandmother was definately Cherokee. From the Bird Clan. My mom remembers a bit about her talking about the different clans/families. There was an incident that occurred once (with my grandmother) that was very supernatural,,, but neither my mother or father will open up about it,,, (mee mum let it slip once..) And now she is gone. So is my grandfather. I can't help but wonder what connection there is between my bloodline, and my natural abilities....
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (17th June 2013), Calz (10th June 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), InTheBackground (7th June 2013), Limor Wolf (6th June 2013), Marianne (6th June 2013), MorningSong (12th June 2013), Sebastion (6th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), Violet (18th December 2014), WhiteFeather (6th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Jake, it may surprise you to know that some of the native indians, Cherokee being one tribe, has true Grail Blood. In my research I have found that the true Grail Bloodlines of europe and england had been usurped between 900 and 1100. Anything of supposed royalty after that period was from usurper bloodlines. The usurper bloodlines made a big deal out of killing off as many of the original Grail Bloodlines as possible which included the mass murder of native americans.

I am 1/16 Cherokee with Irish and Scottish heritage. I am still researching it. There is much to learn here and information is hard to come by. My research would show that it is your native american heritage which contributes mightily to your abilities. The true Grail bloodlines were predominate in the Irish and Scots as well. There is more to learn!

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Mitakuye Oyasin (All Are Related) is phrase in the Lakota Sioux language. It reflects the world view of Interconnectedness, and is inherent as a belief of most Native American traditions that "Everything is Connected".
    My mother always told me that I was Sioux. My biological grandfathers name was Ralph Redcloud. A bit of research showed Red Cloud as being The Chief of the Sioux nations during the time of Crazy Horse,, and was quite the thorn in the side of the American Cavalries of the time. My fathers role # indicates that he is full blood Cherokee,, which means that Ralph Red Cloud (my grandfather) was, perhaps,, mislabeled when they took the final census for the Dawes Rolls. My middle name is Ralph. With that said,, my biological grandmother was definately Cherokee. From the Bird Clan. My mom remembers a bit about her talking about the different clans/families. There was an incident that occurred once (with my grandmother) that was very supernatural,,, but neither my mother or father will open up about it,,, (mee mum let it slip once..) And now she is gone. So is my grandfather. I can't help but wonder what connection there is between my bloodline, and my natural abilities....

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

4evrneo (17th June 2013), Calz (10th June 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), InTheBackground (7th June 2013), Jake (26th June 2013), Marianne (6th June 2013), MorningSong (8th June 2013), onawah (7th June 2013), spiritwind (8th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), WhiteFeather (6th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

I am happy there are so many with Native heritage that appreciate this Thread. I have not been able to visit back here as much as I wanted the last day or so and am taking in the posts. I am getting to them as I read them.

Shadow People were a BIG part of my life until I was about 19. Some times as many as 7 - 9 present at a time which is unusual... kind of bobbing back and forth in sync. Some of the experiences were NOT positive ones to say the least. I found a way to overcome and they never returned.

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Thanks for this thread! It greatly interests me!

My maternal Great-great grandmother was Cherokee.... Eastern Tribe, from the foothills of the Appalacian Mountains, North Carolina. Many of my relatives still look very Native American.....

As I child, I would see shadow people, one in particular, all the time. I've also had a past life regression where I experienced a brief episode as a Native American woman.

I don't have any stories to tell, really, because for my grandmother to talk about the "indian" part of our family history was "taboo".

All I know is that I am very inclined to be "Earth" oriented and love the American Native culture and when I ever get back to the States, I always have to head for the area (Rutherford County and Asheville area) where I feel "at home".

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

This thread is young, but significant and important. After a mod discussion, we've decided to make it a sticky.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

BruceF (8th June 2013), Calz (10th June 2013), CD7 (3rd July 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), InTheBackground (7th June 2013), LindyLou22 (4th February 2015), MorningSong (7th June 2013), onawah (7th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

I am not sure about "Grail Blood",
    But... Interesting you say this, Cherokee/Iroquois also have been noted as being quite a bit different in appearance/stature than other NA's. Taller, lighter skinned etc... Foundations of the laws of our civilization has been a source of pride for us up to this day. I have heard of Genetic testing done that shows there may be some truth to it and there ARE absolutely legends of white bearded gods on floating islands visiting long before Columbus.

Not only that but when NA blood lines are mixed with those of Irish, German and/or English descent the offspring tend to have "enhanced" natural abilities (Or easier access to them) that Gov./Mil. Agencies tend to like to locate and exploit around the age of 6-8 if they have some "Type" of "Gift/Talent". They will often have a hidden hand in their development and follow and observe.

So many children are identified and watched through out their lives with out knowing... like a cult of watchers. They observe and use what they learn on "The Ones" they have under their control. If your children show abilities nurture them but encourage them to not advertise them (IMHO).

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Jake, it may surprise you to know that some of the native indians, Cherokee being one tribe, has true Grail Blood. In my research I have found that the true Grail Bloodlines of europe and england had been usurped between 900 and 1100. Anything of supposed royalty after that period was from usurper bloodlines. The usurper bloodlines made a big deal out of killing off as many of the original Grail Bloodlines as possible which included the mass murder of native americans.

I am 1/16 Cherokee with Irish and Scottish heritage. I am still researching it. There is much to learn here and information is hard to come by. My research would show that it is your native american heritage which contributes mightily to your abilities. The true Grail bloodlines were predominate in the Irish and Scots as well. There is more to learn!

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 7th June 2013 at 00:49.

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

It is interesting that each "Tribe" has some sort of star people legend. I mostly heard talk of the little blue people when I was a kid but each tradition has their own legends. I found this handy little list. It has been only recent that most of this info has opened up to non Natives as it was considered sacred and guarded information.
    -----

The Gods and Goddess's of Native American Indian Cultures
    Native American Indian "folklore" or "mythology" consist of oral legends and tales of Star Beings or Sky Gods and can be harvested from the American Southwest to the great white north of Canada to Tierra Del Fuego.

In story-telling traditions dating back to antiquity, the gods once descended from heaven to impregnate barren females in remote villages. Mothers bearing these strange seeds would then nurture and raise the "Star Children" until the age of six or thereabouts, when the gods would return to reclaim their progeny, leaving villagers staring up into the infinite night.

Many Native American tribes have stories and histories concerning the sky beings sometimes referred to as Thunderbirds. In some cases, these powerful beings act as teachers, guardians, and law enforcers and most always conveyed the importance of balance in all things.

Native Americans, New Agers, and charlatans alike have radically augmented and revised the tenets of traditional Native American religions. "Crystal skull caretakers" sit beside Native American medicine men and medicine women, shamans and priests, and "Star Beings," rather than buffalo, are pondered. Outraged Native Americans have entered this fray, castigating those they see exploiting traditional Native American spirituality.

Popular American Indian Star Beings and Sky People
    Pawnee Indians - aka Star People

The seemingly simplistic astronomical observational tools used to observe and determine the motions of the Moon, stars, and planets would have appeared extremely sophisticated to the Pawnee Indians living on the Great Plains of Nebraska a century ago. They were skillful sky watchers.

Proof of their observational activities resides in the Pawnee collection at the Chicago Field Museum of Natural History. Discovered in one of the Pawnee "Sacred Bundles" groups of ceremonial objects wrapped together was a star chart. The chart is made from a piece of tanned elk skin, oval in shape, and approximately 38 cm by 55 cm in size. Its exact age is uncertain, but it is thought to be between 100 and 300 years old.

The importance of the sky chart to their culture was considerable, important enough to be included in a sacred bundle. Every Pawnee household had a sacred bundle, which they believed were gifts from the stars, whom they considered to be supernatural beings who often descended to Earth to maintain relationships with mortal people.

One major Pawnee legend deals with the origin of the sacred tribal bundle, which was guarded and protected by the tribal shaman for its magical charms. The bundle could be used to invoke the aid of the Great Spirit in bringing buffalo to the tribe in times of hunger.

The stars and constellations were a great influence on almost every aspect of their lives, and even their houses were laid out in patterns which duplicated the patterns of the constellations, indicating the positions of their most important star gods.

Apache Indians - Gahe

The Gahe, also Ga'an are Supernatural beings who dwell inside mountains. The can sometimes be heard dancing and beating drums. Because they can heal and drive away disease, they are worshipped.

In the ritual dances of the Chiricahua Apache masked dancers painted a different color for each point of the compass represent all the Gahe except the Grey One. The Grey One, though he appears as a clown, is really the mightiest of all the Gahe.
    Arikara Indians - Nesaru Sky Spirits

The Nesaru had charge over all creation. Displeased with a race of giants in the underworld who would not respect his authority, Nesaru sent a new race to the underworld to replace them and sent a flood which destroyed the giants without destroying the new men. When the new men cried out to be released from the underworld, Nesaru sent the Corn Mother for their deliverance.
    Zuni Indians - Achiyalatopa

The Zuni are a North American Indian people that speak a Penutian language living in western New Mexico. In Zuni mythology, Achiyalatopa is a celestial giant monster with feathers of flint knives

Cherokee Indians - Geyaguga Moon Spirit

The Cherokee (more properly Tsallaki) are a north American Indian nation of the Iroquois family with two main divisions: the Ottare and the Ayrate. In Cherokee mythology, Geyaguga is an all powerful, magical spirit that descends from the moon.
    Navajo Indians - Mythical Gods

The Navajo nation prospered from the Southwest of Arizona to the Great plains. In Navajo mythology, Hastsehogan is the god of houses.
    Hastseltsi is the god of racing
    Hastsezini is the god of fire
    Iroquois, or Six Nations Indians

The Iroquois, were a confederation of North American Indian tribes including the Mohawks, Oneidas and Senecas.

In Iroquois mythology, Hino is the thunder god, guardian of the skies. Keneun is chief god of the Thunderbirds. He is an invisible spirit. Thunder is the sound of his beating wings and lightning his flashing eyes.

Ataentsic is the goddess of the earth. She was the Woman Who fell from the sky and creatress of the sun and moon. It is she who gives counsel in dreams.

In Iroquois mythology, the flying head was a giant winged head with fire for eyes, fangs like knives and wings of strands of hair. It preyed on animals at night, and when it found a human settlement it descended upon it and set on the farm animals and the owners. The flying head was destroyed after eating roasted chestnuts and the fire they were roasted in. Hey, how elese could a primitive species explain a flying craft?
    Pueblo Indians - Sky Spirits

In Pueblo Indian mythology, a kachina is a deified ancestral spirit with all powerful magic and ruler of all things.
    The Hopi Indians

The Hopi indians, part of the Pueblo family, hold that every plant, animal and aspect of life and death is governed by a different kachina, which look after the welfare of the Hopi people. What do you suppose the references in Hopi mythology to mysterious "flying shields" of fire signify?

Two separate realms exist in the Hopi cosmology: the surface of the earth as the site of human activity and a combined sky/underground region as the home of the spirits, in particular the kachinas. (For the Hopi a kachina is a masked spirit that can assume the form of any physical object, phenomenon, or living being.)
    Sioux Plains Indians

In Sioux mythology, Wakonda is the Great Spirit who keeps the balance in the universe, revealing the great secrets to only a few favored shamans.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The stories of "The Little People" or "The little blue people" pop up in stories quite a bit. I will post a link to a pretty long story that is a good read. The link will take to to another site as not to post too much here. I will post a few paragraphs with ***Continued*** at link. Also is a list of other references to this race of little people in ancient tradition.
    --------------
    http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2...le-people.html

CHEROKEE AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE
    SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, CHEROKEE TALES OF 'LITTLE PEOPLE' GIVE CLUES ABOUT OUR WORLD

Steve Hammons
    July 31, 2006
    (Used with permission)

Some modern physics research includes examination of interesting ideas such as unseen dimensions within our universe separated by subtle and discreet boundaries sometimes referred to as “branes.”

The term “multiverse,” a universe with many dimensions, has even been used to describe these kinds of ideas.

In some ways, this way of viewing the universe is similar to the longstanding beliefs in many human cultures that there are unique veils that separate our normal world and other realities, dimensions and beings in nature.

Accounts of seeing things and beings suddenly appear out of thin air are not new. There have been many reports of such phenomena. These incidents sometimes may be described as the appearance of angels or supernatural beings.

Other beings who appear from nowhere are sometimes said to be loved ones who have passed on. In the 1989 movie FIELD OF DREAMS starring Kevin Costner, an entire baseball team emerges through the brane of a field of Iowa corn that separates our world from the afterlife or some other dimension.

There are also old tales of elves, fairies, pixies, leprechauns, trolls and other kinds of “little people” who may be friendly, kind, somewhat hostile, mischievous, secretive or some combination of these.

Some witnesses report seeing saucer-shaped or other types of objects in the sky that seem to appear and disappear – UFOs. And, possibly related to this, some people report encountering beings who are often described as short in stature, who also seem to appear and disappear and are able to affect the minds of humans.

Could these accounts be examples of the movement of people and things between the dimensions in nature and a multiverse?

CHEROKEE LEGENDS OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE

The Cherokee, like other Native American tribes and indigenous people around the world, have many legends going back centuries about how the world was formed and how the world works.

These ancient Cherokee stories tell of the nature of the animals, plants, trees, mountains, streams and rivers of the land in the Smokey Mountains and the Appalachian Mountain region.

Old Cherokee tales include accounts of “the little people,” the “Yunwi Tsunsdi.” These beings are sometimes described as being spirits, and other times as small human-like people, about two feet to four feet tall.

These little people may have different appearances and, according to legend, they may be of three or four different types. Little people can be kind and helpful, especially to children, and can also play tricks on people. They can also be dangerous if a human intrudes on them, and they have the power to confuse the mind of a human.

The little people have the ability to remain unseen and invisible if they choose and generally avoid being detected by humans. But, at times, they will reveal themselves.

They live close to nature, in the forests and mountains. They have a spiritual aspect to them and they try to teach humans about kindness, joy and respect. The little people like to dance to rhythmic drumming and music. ***Continued at Link***
    -------------

Native American Tales from Appalachia Tina L. Hanlon

"The Little People"

Note: The Cherokee homeland was in the southern Appalachian Mountains for hundreds of years before Europeans and Americans forced most of the Cherokee to move west. AppLit includes tales from Cherokee oral traditions that continue to be retold within Appalachia and elsewhere.

Blevins, Wade. Ganseti and the Legend of the Little People. Cherokee Indian Legend Series. Prairie Grove, AR: Ozark Publishing, 1996. A young boy searches in a dark cave after his grandmother tells him about The Little People. A short story with drawings by the author. Blevins, from Northeast Oklahoma, is of Cherokee and Irish descent.

Little People of the Cherokee. Online at Stonee's Web Lodge. This is an overview of legends about Forever Boy and Little People of the Cherokee, "a race of Spirits who live in rock caves on the mountain side," who "are here to teach lessons about living in harmony with nature and with others." They are sometimes called Brownies. There are three types of Little People: the Rock People are mean and spiteful "because their space has been invaded," the Laurel People are mischievous, and the Dogwood People "are good and take care of people."

"The Cherokee Little People." In Duncan, Barbara R., ed. Living Stories of the Cherokee. Chapel Hill: U of NC Press, 1998. pp. 68-70. With background on storyteller Kathi Smith Littlejohn and Cherokee culture. This tale tells of the "Forever Boy," who didn't want to grow up so he was persuaded by the Little People to go and live with them. They sent word to his parents that he was safe. Little People and Forever Boy laugh and play tricks, "to keep us young in our hearts." The stories are transcribed in this book in a free verse form that represents the storytellers' "rhythmic style," using the "oral poetics" method developed in the 1970s. Foreword by Joyce Conseen Dugan, Principal Chief, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

"The Cherokee Little People—Forever Boy" and "Nunnehi, the Gentle People." As retold by Kathi Littlejohn. In Duncan, Barbara R., ed. The Origin of the Milky Way & Other Living Stories of the Cherokee. Caravan book. Illus. Shan Goshorn. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2008. These tales are in section 4, "Living with Sprits." "Presented by members of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians in their own words, the stories appear in free-verse form, like poems on the page, so that if you read them aloud, you can hear the rhythm of the stories as they were originally told."

"The Little People and the Nunnehi." In Duncan, Barbara R., ed. Living Stories of the Cherokee. Chapel Hill: U of NC Press, 1998. pp. 183-87. With background on storyteller Robert Bushyhead and Cherokee culture. This tale says the Little People are spirits who aren't born and don't die. Several incidents are told in which people saw them when bad things happened. "They are not mischievous. They are protectors." The stories are transcribed in this book in a free verse form that represents the storytellers' "rhythmic style," using the "oral poetics" method developed in the 1970s.

Moore, MariJo. The Cherokee Little People: A Native American Tale. Illus. Emma Shaw-Smith. Rigby Literacy Series. Crystal Lake, IL: Rigby, 2000. 24 pp. In this tale the Little People help a couple who live in the mountains by saving the corn from the crows while the wife sleeps. Polly and Tooni then make tiny servings of cornbread and little moccasins to thank the Little People who play in their tree and dance in the moonlight. Moore is a North Carolina writer of Cherokee, Irish and Dutch descent. Colorful realistic illustrations of the aging couple who live in a cabin and farm in the mountains. This and other books by Moore are recommended by Debbie Reese, a member of Nambe Pueblo, in northern New Mexico, and expert on American Indians in Children's Literature (see Reese's list of Recommended Children's/YA/Reference/Resource Books). See Moore's First Fire and The Ice Man.

Daughter of the Sun is a Cherokee tale online at Stonee's Web Lodge, from James Mooney's work collecting myths of the Cherokee. It contains helpful Little Men and Uktena, the water monster. It is like the Greek myths of Demeter and Persephone (or Ceres and Proserpine), and Orpheus and Eurydice, and a little like "Snow White," when seven men carry Sun's daughter from the ghost country in a box they must not open, but she convinces them to open the box, escapes and becomes a redbird. Thereafter, people can never bring others from the ghost world. Sun is a cruel and sad old woman until the people's dances cheer her up at the end.

"The Sun's Daughter," a Cherokee tale in Yolen, Jane and Stemple, Heidi E. Y. Mirror, Mirror: Forty Folktales for Mothers and Daughters to Share. New York: Penguin, 2000. pp. 96-98. A collection compiled by a mother and daughter, arranged by theme, with conversation sections by Jane and Heidi. The section labeled "Persephone" includes "The Sun's Daughter." When the jealous, spiteful Sun is killing people with her heat, the Little Men change two men to copperhead and spreading-adder snakes to bite Sun, but they fail. The Sun blinds spreading-adder so that he can only spit out yellow slime to this day. Again the Little Men change two men into Uktena and a rattlesnake to kill the Sun. The rattlesnake kills the Sun's daughter, leading to a period of darkness when the Sun stays indoors. The Little Men try to bring the Sun's daughter back from the ghost country but she turns into a redbird, as in the version described above. People dance for the Sun to make her stop grieving and smile.

Chiltoskey, Mary Ulmer. Aunt Mary, Tell Me A Story: A Collection of Cherokee Legends and Tales. Ed. Mary Regina Ulmer Galloway. Cherokee, NC: Cherokee Communications, 1990. This collection contains the following Little People legends.

"The Rabbit and Old Flint." pp. 58-61. In "Old Flint was one of the Little People who could assume shapes and use magic powers. . .. He enjoyed doing mean and evil things to the other animals." Rabbit is late for a meetings of animals and always draws attention to himself. He brags that he can take care of Old Flint. He's lucky to find Old Flint in a weak and sick state. When he's asleep, Rabbit hits him with a mallet and he breaks into 999 pieces of flint, one of which cuts off Rabbit's long bushy tail, while another one splits his lip. Tom Cat finds the tail and attaches it to his stubby end with pine resin.

"The Little Girl and Her Pig," pp. 21-23. Cherokee villages were visited by hogs called ridge-runners in winter, after European settlers brought pigs to this continent. A little girl persuades her stern father to let her feed a runt piglet to save its life, and keep it inside in cold weather. In spring it disappears and when she follows too far from home, she finds the Little People in a cave. They can't take her home so she lives peacefully with them for a time, but when she gets homesick they agree to help her find her way home if she never tells where she has been. When her best friend pressures her to tell, she eventually gives in but disappears in a puff of smoke when she starts to tell. Cherokees associate a puff of cloud with the little girl looking for her pig or the girl who couldn't keep her promise.

Lossiah, Lynn King. Cherokee Little People: The Secrets and Mysteries of the Yunwi Tsunsdi. Illus. Ernie Lossiah. Cherokee, NC: Cherokee Publishing, 2001. 151 pp. "From the Publisher: A [young adult] book about the Little People—small, mystical, elf-like beings—of Cherokee life and culture. This book is as beautiful as it is informative, with full-page art depicting the Little People." See description of this book at Cherokee Pub. web site.

Bierhorst, John. The Deetkatoo: Native American Stories About Little People. Illus. Ron Hilbert Coy. New York: Morrow, William, 1998. 153 pp. A collection for children of 22 tales from 14 Native American groups. Background on folklore and history are included. They are called "not-quite-folktales" because many are direct accounts of an individual's experience with the supernatural. The Cherokee tales are "Little Ones and their Mouse Helpers," "Little House in the Deep Water," "How the Dead Came Back," and "Thunder's Two Sisters." "Little people predate the Europeans in the Western Hemisphere. They live in forests, in water, underground, and on mountains" (WorldCat).

Reed, Jeannie, ed. Stories of the Yunwi Tsunsdi': The Cherokee Little People. Cullowhee, NC: Western Carolina University, 1991. 70 pp. An English 102 class project at Western Carolina University, with many different stories of Little People collected by the students, including first-hand and second-hand accounts of people who say they have seen Little People.

"The Little People." In Greene, Gary. Tales from the Enchanted Land of the Cherokee. CD. [Kingston, Ga.?]: G. Greene, 2004. Other contents (from Worldcat): Introduction, "Rabbit and Old Man Flint," "Why Possum's Tail is Bare," "The Legend of the Corn Beads." "Spearfinger," "Why Owl Has a Spotted Coat," "The Ravel Mockers," "The Return of the Iceman," "Cherokee Names," "The World is Full of Stories," Bonus track: "The Wolves Within" (a Lakota Sioux story).

"Keepers of the Secrets." In Bradley, Ramona K. Weavers of Tales: A Collection of Cherokee Legends. Published by the author, 1967. Rpt. Cherokee, NC: Betty Dupree. No date given in book if this is a reprint later than 1967. Rev. W. David Owl told this tale to the author, wife of an Eastern Cherokee. The story describes the shamans going to Smoky Mountain rock caves for seven days and nights to share secrets with the Little People. The shamans told stories, performed sacred ceremonies to bring good hunting, and accepted "spirit gifts" of secrets from the Little People, who appeared in ceremonial garb and animal costumes. With a sepia full-page drawing by the author for this tale.

"The Little People." In Judson, Katharine Berry, ed. Native American Legends of the Great Lakes and the Mississippi Valley. DeKalb, IL: Northern Illinois University Press, 2000. Includes other Cherokee tales "The Corn Woman," "Origin of the Bear," "The Death Trail," "Rabbit Goes Duck Hunting," "Rabbit and Tar Wolf," "How Rabbit Stole Otter's Coat," "Welcome to a Baby," "Baby Song," "Song of the Mother Bears," "The Man in the Stump," "When the Owl Married," "How Partridge Got His Whistle," "How Kingfisher Got His Bill," "Ball Game of the Birds and Animals," "The Groundhog Dance,""Why the 'Possum's Tail is Bare," "The Wolf and the Dog," "The Star Creatures," "The Thunders," "The Man of Ice," "The Nunnehi,""The War Medicine." Originally published Myths and Legends of the Mississippi Valley and the Great Lakes. Chicago: A.C. McClurg, 1914.

More Little People in Longer Books:

Cornelissen, Cornelia. Soft Rain: A Story of the Cherokee Trail of Tears. New York: Bantam, 1998. Nine-year-old Soft Rain loves hearing stories daily from her grandmother, until her family is separated during the forced removal of their people from North Carolina to Oklahoma. In an early chapter called "The Little People," Grandmother describes Cherokee beliefs in attractive, child-sized people who "were kind to lost ones, especially children" (p. 11). She tells of a brother and sister who were cared for by Little People when they were lost, and later in life could hear the distant drums of Little People. See more at Folklore Themes in Longer Fiction.

Wood, Francis Eugene. Wind Dancer's Flute. Illus. Judith N Ligon. Farmville, VA: Tip of the Moon Pub., 1998. 76 pp. The Tip of the Moon web site has information by and about the author and the book, with pictures and reviews. "The main character, Wind Dancer, is part Cherokee, part Irish, and a free-spirited lad who lives with his adopted mother, Sarah Ogle, and roams the great Smoky Mountains. A gifted flutist, Wind plays his music in the nearby village" until an evil man interferes. Wind's uncle and "mysterious little people, known as the Yunwi Tsunsdi," in "a sacred place," help his spirit recover. The author describes the book as being about racial intolerance, "the beauty in the free-spirited among us," and the power of forgiveness. Woods' books about the Nipkins are fantasies that focus on a woodsman and tribes of "minute forest dwellers."

Webb, Shirley G. Tales from the Keeper of the Myths: Cherokee Stories for Children. 104 pp. iUniverse, 2003. "Children's stories based on authentic Cherokee legends...stories of adventure and friendship, of magic and Little People...taking you back in time to the realm of the all possible." More details at iUniverse.com.

Allen, Paula Gunn. Grandmothers of the Light: A Medicine Woman's Sourcebook. Boston: Beacon Press, 1991. One of Gunn's retellings of oral legends about Native American goddesses is on Deer Woman, one of the Cherokee little people.

Moynahan, Denise Hillman. The Great Cavern of the Winds: Tales from Backbone Mountain. Johnson City, TN: The Overmountain Press, 2005. With drawings by the author. As the Author's Notes explain, these are original tales set on a real mountain that spans the border of western Maryland and West Virginia, where the author lives. The introduction is a fictional story about an Indian youth fnding a community of miniature people that the Indian village call Alyphanties, meaning "little mountain people." This idea is loosely based on Native American legends about little people. Most of the tales are named after characters such as Esseldorph, who magically knows all the stories of his people's history, even ones the elders had not told him, and he invents a writing system to help children remember the stories. The bibliography gives sources on the mountain and its caves and ancient history.

More Background:

Davis, Lynette Claire. The Role of the "Little People" in Cherokee Culture. M. A. Thesis, Northern Illinois University, 1979. 68 pp.

Mooney, James. History, Myths, and Sacred Formulas of the Cherokees (originally published in 1900) records tales with different types of Little People and gives extensive background notes. See Appalachian Folktale Collections.

O'Connor, Regina L. Understahl. Echoes from the Hollow Hills: An Examination of Celtic Fairy and Cherokee Little People Encounters and Liminality. M. S. Thesis, University of Colorado, 2001. 96 pp.
    ------------------------
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...d-2447376.html
    ‘Cherokee Little People’ From The Stars? Black Eyed & Blue Skinned People Lived Underground According To Cherokee Indian Legend

Saturday, February 2, 2013 13:10

Are ‘Cherokee Little People’ from the stars? Part Native American myself, I have long been fascinated with the stars and life from other galaxies. For me, it has never been a matter of ‘does’ life exist in other places, it’s been a matter of wondering ‘what are they like’ and ‘do they wonder about us’ and ‘have they ever been here’ and ‘I wish they’d share their secrets with us’. This excellent story from Sky Ships Over Cashiers shares that maybe they already have been here sharing their secrets. Let’s learn a little bit about the “moon people” who lived underground and only came out at night to work by the light of the moon. They were tiny and had black eyes and blue skin. Truth or merely ancient legend, fantasy?

By Mary A. Joyce, website editor

I never heard of Cherokee Little People until I moved to North Carolina in 1998 and began making friends with some of the Cherokees. Then in the summer of 2000, I started my own research into the subject and eventually interviewed eleven people, mostly in their 80s, who had seen evidence that the Little People were real.*

That research came back to mind in January 2013 when I read “Encounters with Star People: Untold Stories of American Indians.” The book was written by an American Indian, Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, who interviewed American Indians around the United States about their Star People encounters. The following quote describing “Moon People” (another Cherokee name for “The Little People”) implied they were not originally from Earth.

The Cherokee Indians tell that when they first came to the southeastern United States, they found many well-tended gardens but not the people who cared for them. Eventually, they discovered a group of people who lived underground and came out only at night to tend the gardens. They harvested the food and took it underground to their cities. These people were small, had blue skin and large black eyes. The sun rays were too harsh for them so they built their cities underground and only came out at night using the light of the moon. The Cherokee called them the “Moon People.”

When I read this, I remembered something specific from my interview with T. Walter Middleton who told me:

In my opinion, there were two different kinds of Little People. The ones I’ve been talking about were more like the Cherokee. Evidently, they were black-headed and black-eyed and had a dark complexion. The other Little People had come from a different source because they had reddish whiskers and they squinted their eyes as if the sun hurt their eyes. . . .

The Cherokee said they killed the red whiskered ones. The Cherokee said they cleaned them out. I don’t know why, but the Cherokee didn’t like them from the beginning. They didn’t like the looks of them because they weren’t like us.

As a young man, T. Walter Middleton was one of the first men to look into a newly found but ancient tunnel built by the Cherokee Little People. He was a World War II hero and later a pastor and author of four books including “Qualla – Home of the Middle Cherokee Settlement.”

You can read much more about the tiny black eyed, blue skinned Cherokee little people and proof they have already been here at Sky Ships Over Cashiers. An excellent discussion of the underground people with blue skin and black eyes in the first video below.

17. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thank you for sharing all of the information here.
    I come from another part of the world, but my story somehow seems very similar to some of your stories, though not so colorful.
    My grandmother from my mother's side was considered a special healer. She was able to discover hidden problems in a persons life and later on somehow help him heal. Unfortunately, because of family reasons I don't want to go into, she was always treated badly and I was not able to learn what she had to offer. But I believe i have kept part of her gift in myself.
    Strangely, my father who was constantly against my grandmother in every possible way, recently told me he was able to influence me from a distance when I was feeling sick and bad as a baby and in my early childhood. So as a strange luck would have it I have been carrying some special abilities from two opposite sides. I have always felt it, but not as a knowledge at first, but as some sort of a strangeness about me which other people would detect and react to it, without being able to pinpoint what exactly is so strange about me. Not that my life was difficult for this reason only, it was just as strange as it could have been in many other parts.

I remember being greatly influenced by the stories of native America I was able to read from all the books we had at home (Carl May as one of the authors).
    Recently, few months back, I was given a chance to read the Terra Papers book with an addition, and it really touched me. I don't know how novel and authentic it is, but certainly it speaks in my language of understanding.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2013), Debra (26th June 2013), eaglespirit (7th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (7th June 2013), InTheBackground (27th August 2013), Marianne (8th June 2013), MorningSong (7th June 2013), onawah (8th June 2013), Ria (13th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Jake, I really enjoy your posts by the way...
    Even though you missed out on the culture growing up your heart still beats true. It is obvious. I am glad you were able to seek out part of your family. My Souix friend was adopted and grew up in Colorado. His white family made sure he grew up with contact in the closest appropriate native community. Most people do not know but most often when a NA refers to a GF or GM it is not always their blood relative. Any elder that mentors them is given the respect of that title.

I do sense there is still a bit of a hole that has been left as that time and departed wisdom by your elders cannot be replaced. You do seem to have great spiritual wisdom which makes sense with your other natural gifts you have shared. You and others may have seen these videos of Native Elder's Wisdom. But I am adding them anyway. They are actually links to channels on Youtube where multiple video's are that play automatically.

I would also recommend downloading some NA flute music and songs. If you do, just play then on low volume in the background as you do your normal "Thing" and notice the change in your "Vibe" and "Energy". If you are able to come by a flute get one and begin to learn to play it by spirit. It will come naturally and you will be amazed at what comes out (The sound from the flute and the tears from your eyes).

Quote I believe that's where the, erm, "abilities" I have stem from. My brother has them, too, though they seem to be latent in him (pushed aside, unacknowledged).
    This is what I am talking about. These suppressed 'abilities' are bursting out at the seams. You and I were not raised with any of our peoples traditions and/or spirituality,, yet,, our connection to our own latent spiritual nature is obvious!! If there is a specific reason for a tribal elder to suppress this type of knowledge, then I would certainly like to know what it is. I can understand not wanting to put 'pearls before swine'. Nobody wants their sacred trust to be betrayed and exploited. These types of truths cannot remain hidden. It goes to the core of the situation on our planet. And that is that WE have to have the courage to embrace our experiences, and to never deny them!!! We have to recognize that we are more than 'souls trapped in human skin'. We have to change the dynamic, and we can do it with exposing the advanced knowledge of our true histories and our true potentials.

Did you catch that??? WE HAVE A TRUE HISTORY AND WE HAVE TRUE POTENTIALS!!! I, for one, cannot keep it to myself. Not when i can see the suffering caused by our 'amnesia'.

Limor, thank you for your amazing warmth and kindness. You already know my passions,,, I am made speechless when it comes to learning about the Cherokee people and their relationship with Star People. My thirst for this will not end. Good to see you around, I miss you...

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I know I am posting a lot of You Tube video's... Some of them are long, but there is some good nuggets of info in them. If you do have time to watch them I would. I know for most that is not possible.

I am hoping that they will open up the conversation/topic to some that have not shared yet, but may be on the fence. The people that have shared have opened up and some have shared pretty personal aspects of their lives. As usual I have been taken back by the wisdom and depth of the members of Avalon (I am very happy I found this community).

------------
    Native Americans from Subterranean Realms

Published on May 29, 2013
    Before Europeans came to North America, Native Americans occupied the continent. But Native Americans themselves report that others lived there before them. Did these humanlike creatures emerge from under ground, from the center of a hollow Earth? Are they still living below us in secret, glimpsed every so often as Sasquatch or Bigfoot, or mistakenly thought to be alien life-forms from UFOs? The possibilities are endlessly intriguing, and until there's an actual probe to the center of the Earth, we have only conjecture and hypothesis to go on.
    ---------------------------

OpenMindsRadio-David Walks-As-Bear

Uploaded on Aug 10, 2010
    David is an Inter-Tribal Elder, Author, Speaker and Syndicated Columnist. He has written about UFO incidents and Native American legends describing strange phenomena. We will talk to him about an event in 1953 in which a USAF jet may have been snatched by a UFO, other UFO investigations that he has written about, and we will also talk about Native American folklore and its connections to UFOs.

21. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    Goodetsxg .

Man you are going to have to try and keep your posts short and sweet my friend , I enjoy reading alot , but man , I dont have time to read a Novel every morning .
    Then don't read the posts.... many others are finding this thread extraordinary and really appreciate the effort from GoodeTSXG. It would probably serve you well to stop and think before you post, take a stroll around to the person receiving your messages side of the coin before you hit the reply button.

Thank you for considering a small piece of wisdom here.
    Last edited by Christine; 7th June 2013 at 15:55.

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    [B][COLOR="navy"]
    Not only that but when NA blood lines are mixed with those of Irish, German and/or English descent the offspring tend to have "enhanced" natural abilities (Or easier access to them) that Gov./Mil. Agencies tend to like to locate and exploit around the age of 6-8 if they have some "Type" of "Gift/Talent". They will often have a hidden hand in their development and follow and observe.
    A very well-respected granny shaman I know describes herself as "Celtic-kee" . . . and I guess I'm one of those. Exactly the mix you describe above. I wasn't aware it was the mix that adds to the punch, though. I count myself lucky that I went under the radar, my dad was AF when I was that age.
    Last edited by InTheBackground; 27th August 2013 at 23:18.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2013), eaglespirit (8th June 2013), GoodETxSG (8th June 2013), Jake (7th June 2013), Marianne (8th June 2013), onawah (8th June 2013), Ria (13th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InTheBackground (here)
    [B][COLOR="navy"]
    A very well-respected granny shaman I know describes herself as "Celtic-kee" . . . and I guess I'm one of those. Exactly the mix you describe above. I wasn't aware it was the mix that adds to the punch, though. I count myself lucky that I went under the radar, my dad was AF when I was that age.

What about you, GoodeTXSG, were you watched?
    My father has a military background. He was a helicopter gunner in Vietnam. My grandmother named him Little Eagle. Unfortunately, she passed away before I got a chance to discuss it with her. It is her who would have given me an Indian name. Until further notice,,, I will go with Lost Bird. Seems appropriate. There has been a lot to say about folks with Celtic and NA backgrounds. I remember Kerry pointing it out in the Duncan O'finian interviews. My mother is Celtic (surprise surprise), and my Father is Cherokee!!! I don't know much about 'grail' lineage and NA, but It is a shocking thing for me to contemplate. It may surprise some of you to know that my wife is a Sinclair,,,, of Templar tradition. Her father and grandfather and uncles are all 33degree masons. That makes the 'grail lineage' concept come alive for me!!! I have always known that I know her in other lives,, (past lives),, But this is simply, fantastic. I think we are on to something here, folks... I want to know more!!!

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2013), Debra (26th June 2013), eaglespirit (8th June 2013), GoodETxSG (8th June 2013), InTheBackground (27th August 2013), Marianne (8th June 2013), Ria (13th June 2013), SabreToothMom (10th May 2015), Sebastion (8th June 2013), spiritwind (8th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

I nearly just fell out of my chair when I read this:

Quote Not only that but when NA blood lines are mixed with those of Irish, German and/or English descent the offspring tend to have "enhanced" natural abilities (Or easier access to them) that Gov./Mil. Agencies tend to like to locate and exploit around the age of 6-8 if they have some "Type" of "Gift/Talent". They will often have a hidden hand in their development and follow and observe.

So many children are identified and watched through out their lives with out knowing... like a cult of watchers. They observe and use what they learn on "The Ones" they have under their control.
    My maternal 9xgreat grandfather was from Germany, landed in South Carolina and was given a huge tract of land in the NC foothills- what is now Rutherford County. That land stayed in my mom's family until the death of my great uncle (Their last name was originally KUHN, a form of COHEN thta was eventually changed by census takers into COONE, COON and KOON).

My maternal grandfather was supposedly of Welsh origin.... at age 90, my grandmother would still laugh about his freckles and red hair.

This has gotten me thinking.....hmmmm.

I often think of my childhood and feel that I had been "chosen" by "them"..... I was three grades ahead of my classmates and very bored with public school, so after 7th grade, my parents sent me to a very expensive and prestigious private female prep-school. I later got accepted to 5 of the biggest universities in NC...but I had other plans: I had also applied to a small private college in the NC mountains.... then ran off to Italy...... I have often thought that I had ruined "someone's" plans.... but' I'd sure do (most) of it all all over again if I could.

My mom and I were talking the other day on the phone and she told me that I have "vision"... that left me really thinking harder on all of this.

My great-grandmother would gather herbs and folks from even far away would come to their house for her "medicine". That knowledge of hebs has been passed down to me.... no wonder I majored in biology-botany, am well versed in phytotherapy, reiki and orthobionomy (universal energy).... and seem to have 3 green thumbs. I'm sure there are other gifts in there.
    Last edited by MorningSong; 7th June 2013 at 21:18.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2013), chocolate (8th June 2013), Debra (26th June 2013), eaglespirit (8th June 2013), Flash (8th April 2014), GoodETxSG (8th June 2013), InTheBackground (27th June 2013), Jake (8th June 2013), Marianne (8th June 2013), onawah (8th June 2013), Ria (13th June 2013), Sebastion (8th June 2013), spiritwind (8th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Okay, I have been struggling on this post and have redacted and re-edited it more times than I can count, almost deleted it and just moved on. I will go into this very little so please respect that I am not willing to expound on this as it is OFF TOPIC... I would like to get BACK to the NA Experiences being shared. (Some of you may have examples like this one I am sharing... the main reason I am doing so.)

Yes, I am familiar with their methods of intimidation and using the law to separate children from their parents for what ever time frame is needed (When "Time" is even perceived in the particular encounter).

I was apart of a couple of programs from the age of 8 first being introduced via a "Court Ordered Child Counselor" at age 6 and much of this was something my GF was very precognitive/aware, prepared for and actively interceded on my behalf to prevent. He raised me as his son and had promised himself that he wouldn't allow this to occur to me. When they take you from school or your own bed though under the noses of your special forces family who have been involved in black op's it tends to make everyone feel impotent... my mother would just lie in bed depressed and cry for days after each incident when they couldn't find me, panic... look all over and then find me in bed fast asleep.

Other members of the family (As recent as Uncles, Cousins and Nieces/Nephews) that have stood up to psychic/spiritual probing attacks at young ages without fully knowing what/how they were doing so from generations past/present have found themselves in some of the most sensitive and strange positions you could think of to this very day.

So, yes... followed and I also fell under the second category I mentioned. That being said there are plenty of video's and story's out there that are close enough to accurate that as I said I would rather keep this portion of my experiences to my self and ask you please respect that. I was involved deep enough until extreme injuries sidelined me after several near death experiences. Now, my family is all that matters to me. I still have jobs sabotaged and then jobs out of the blue offered at government agencies, government and military contractors etc... Contract Prematurely Ended on May/31st after receiving 4 emails from agencies here is ONE RECENT Example:

To: goodetech@yahoo.com
    Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:53 AM
    Subject: Systems Virtualization Engineer (326939) with SAIC

I found your resume on the Web. I wanted to see if you would be interested in a current Systems Virtualization Engineer (326939) opportunity that we are recruiting for in Kabul, Afghanistan.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at our career site www.saic.com using job ID number 324759 or click on the link below.

http://jobs.saic.com/job/Kabul-Syste...b-KAB/2611745/

Due to OFCCP requirements we cannot accept resumes directly, except through our web site.
    We look forward to working with you.

Regards,
    Melissa Dabkowski
    SAIC Staffing and Recruiting

The Integrated Systems Group of SAIC is currently looking for a Systems Virtualization Engineer to support work in Kabul, Afghanistan.

JOB SUMMARY:
    The Systems Virtualization Engineer to be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, and operation of the military virtualized network at various locations through Afghanistan.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
    VMWare ESX server to include installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrade capabilities.
    Support virtual machines in the future configuration which will host a large variety of applications to include a large variety of COTS, GOTS and custom applications.
    - Provide SME knowledge to include working within and to develop further the associated computing and business processes that accompany such a large scale configuration

Qualifications:
    Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, installing and operating virtualized platforms.
    Knowledge of large user environment configurations to include user management best practices, Hierarchical Storage Management configurations, and complete backup and restoration capabilities
    Ability to meet medical requirements to deploy OCONUS.
    Currently possess the VMWare Certified Professional (VCP-5 preferred, VCP-3 & 4 are acceptable)
    Currently possess the NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA).
    Currently possess a minimum active Secret security clearance.

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
    VMWare Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP), VMWare Certified Design Expert (VCDX),VMWare ESX/ESXi 4.x & 5.x V-Motion, VMWare Convertor, VMWare High availability (HA) and Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), VMware ThinApp, VMWare vCenter 4.x & 5.x, VMWare vSphere 4.x & 5.x, and/or VMware View 5.x.
    MCSE (2003, 2013, MCITP (Server, EA, Exchange 2010).
    NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineer (NCIE-SAN) or NetApp Certified Backup & Recovery Engineer (NICE-B&R).
    CCNP and/or Cisco Nexus switches (5xxx class).
    ITIL v3 certification.
    ISCSI & NFS protocol experience.
    Linux server architecture (RedHat, CentOS) and/or Windows server architecture (2003, 2008, 2013) experience.
    NetApp 3xxx series hardware, NetApp ONTAP 8.x experience.
    SnapManager, SnapMirror Technologies, SnapRestore, and/or SnapVault experience.

SAIC Overview:

SAIC is a FORTUNE 500î scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutionsî

Quote Posted by InTheBackground (here)
    [B][COLOR="navy"]

What about you, GoodeTXSG, were you watched?

29. Link to Post #39
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great thread!

Quote Dr. Ardy Clarke: I think it’s a combination of both. I’ve found that to be present, particularly in some of the Maya stories, that traveling back and forth between dimensions. In fact, sometimes I think when I was listening to some of the Mayan elders that probably the Mayans were the first time travelers because they seemed to have that ability or at least that knowledge of how to travel back and forth. But then Black Hawk also had that ability, the great Sioux medicine man.
    I suppose that I should mention briefly that I have a very mixed heritage, I am not culturally Native American Indian at all, but for the sake of this thread it is probably worth mentioning that I am part Arawak, a tribal group present in Venezuela and the Southern Caribbean Islands. This probably is not of relevance to anything I wish to say but I will not discount the importance of DNA from certain peoples.

If anything my interest in all of this, and indeed my knowledge and experience, is far more related to the Maya people of the Yucatan. I could not help but be slightly excited by the quote above, taken from the text of the OP. During the last year and a half we (my fiancee and I) have been involved in a great number of experiences that cross over into several areas, time travel, prophecy, reincarnation, star people, abduction and various supernatural events. This is all very much tied into the Maya civilisation and their direct union with beings from the Pleiades. Well at least I can categorically say the Maya of Palenque during the 7th and 8th century were in direct relationship with these beings, and also being involved to a lesser but still significant degree with two service to self species, Tall Greys and Reptilians. Before going into any personal accounts or explaining my claims, I will mention some of the evidence that should be examined. Firstly look at the central panels in the three temples known as the `Cross Group´ at Palenque, note the height difference of the ruler and his priest. See example below:

http://www.tierramayaimports.com/images/TOCboneA.jpg

Clearly the Mayan Lords were not normal, the Maya being on average 5 feet tall, yet the ruler is clearly at least a couple of feet taller.

Then look at the sarcophagus of Lord J´anaab Pakal, sculpted to be body shaped:

http://www.civilization.ca/cmc/exhib...s/mmtomb4b.gif

Yet why then was its internal space sculpted for a body of 7.5 feet if he was a normal 5 foot tall Maya man?
    Ignore for a moment if you like the fact there is a space craft, rocket ship, depicted on the lid of his sarcophagus (central to Eric Von Danikens alien Mayan theories).

http://annoyzview.files.wordpress.co.../pl3terraa.jpg

The Maya rulers of Palenque during the period I mention (and most likely many Maya leaders throughout the Mayan region across hundreds of years) were in fact all exclusively from a hybrid bloodline. The Maya people claimed ancestry from the stars, specifically from the Pleiades, but they stated that their leaders were sons of the gods. What is the difference? The answer is that the Maya, as with most indigenous tribes of the Americas, were indeed carrying Pleiadian DNA, but from a very ancient time, they had a watered down level of this star god genetics, the leaders were from a very recent hybridisation program and were much `closer to the gods´ than the average citizen, hence being accepted as divine rulers. This star god link is why we find a number of temple alignments, and indeed calendar cycles, linked to the movements of the Pleiades, in fact the positioning of the city of Palenque is deliberate to mark such a positioning of the Pleiades.

The Pleiadian-Maya rulers had abilities that eclipse the strongest of adepts in our modern world, a form of time travel was one of these, but was far from the only such ability. We have now had dozens of experiences initiated by our Pleiadian contacts involving our being propelled back through time to 7th century Palenque, the first experience was actually 10 years ago but it was in 2012 that this began to occur again. I should clarify that event 1 was involving myself, whilst the vast majority of events have since been involving usually only my partner, or her most directly. We have now written two books on this matter and I am here to share all of that and more that did not make it into the books. We also know, and have written on, the fact that the Pleiadians were here on earth one million years ago, an event that led to the creation of a more modern form of human, out of the Homo Erectus, initially in Australia.

As I say our experiences span several areas, we incorporate the material from the time travel-abductions, along with past life memories and supernatural experiences. In fact between us we have had thousands of supernatural experiences, my partners starting as a toddler and mine in early teen years, both of us now being in mid 30´s. Most of those are not relevant to the subject in hand but I will share them on other threads when it seems appropriate to do so. Our hope is that by assisting in disclosure of Pleiadian involvement past and current we can help lift the cloud of amnesia hanging over humanity and dispel the fog of war hiding our age old enemies, the Tall Greys and Reptilians.

In the meanwhile we are working on a social project here in Ecuador so as to do our part for fixing some of the ills that we see being suffered around us. As Bill says we have to DO as well as TALK.

Great talking here on Avalon.

P.s. Last night I tried a past life regression free from the current Hay House online seminar, afterwards I had two dreams with aliens. The first involved tall humans and another group that were like very muscled men with white wings, in the end these two race fought a horrific battle with humans that were something akin to secret service persons in an underground base (the alien races seemed to be the bad guys), the human forces rolled out advanced weaponry including energy weapons and mechanised robot armour units, they were able to shoot several craft from the sky as well as fight a manic ground battle. The second dream involved a race of small green men (yes little green men) with small frames and elongated heads, they were not like the Greys. They tried to freeze members of my crew in a temporal trap, but one person was able to send a message back in time to the ship and warn that the aliens were infiltrating the craft before they could initiate the hostile actions. I found it interesting that after a past life regression all my dreams were about aliens - especially in light of my seeming previous lives as a Pleiadian as discussed in my books.
    Last edited by BruceF; 8th June 2013 at 05:03. Reason: Additional details

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BruceF For This Post:

4evrneo (17th June 2013), Calz (10th June 2013), Christine (17th June 2013), eaglespirit (8th June 2013), GoodETxSG (8th June 2013), InTheBackground (27th June 2013), Jake (8th June 2013), MorningSong (8th June 2013), Ria (13th June 2013), Sebastion (8th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #40
    Ecuador Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess as ancestry and genetics are clearly a part of this conversation I should mention my full mix includes not only the Amer-inidian but also African, Asian Indian, Spanish and English. I do feel this genetic mix may be a part of my abnormal events and abilities, but that is just a feeling rather than something I can offer validation for. As mentioned above I have had thousands of supernormal events during a twenty year period to date from 15 years of age. Interaction with star people is certainly not the weirdest of those experiences.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BruceF For This Post:

Calz (10th June 2013), Christine (17th June 2013), eaglespirit (8th June 2013), GoodETxSG (8th June 2013), InTheBackground (27th June 2013), Jake (8th June 2013), MorningSong (8th June 2013), Ria (13th June 2013), Sebastion (8th June 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast