+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Personal accounts of Native Americans and “Star People”

Quote Posted by Paul
    [ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post913603

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (18th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I've dipped a paw into Star People research, especially as it pertains to people of the British Isles gene pool. It seems my ancestors were quite fond of that particular gene pool. I've also run across some similarities in NA oral history and Celtic oral history. I don't have examples right off the top of my head. Two closed head injuries over the years have given me an up close and personal definition of the term Random Access Memory. I'm popping this in here now, because I won't remember to do it later. If it turns into a dead end, I apologize. But sometimes I just have to post something that only makes sense later on.

Cat

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (18th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    Watch how you keep the heat on them. Just please don't demonstrate, it is not safe.
    Claude Levi-Strauss was an etnographer who met and studied the hidden Indians in the Brazilian forests. He wrote a book many years later. You'll find a secretiveness with the indigeneous people that is most probably self-preserving in the first place, many of them having already been wiped out by history and its earlier visitors.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (31st December 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

I hope this thread stays alive despite GoodETxSG's absence. I'm posting this in his honor.
    You can watch a moving, recent video on a gathering of indigenous elders on Vimeo if you scroll down for the link and password.
    Quote A Message from Kara Rhodes

"Greetings from my heart to yours,

With the holiday Spirit alive and well, I would like to gift you all with the opportunity to watch our documentary film, BridgeWalkers, in which Tribal Elders from around the world gather to share ancient wisdom, ceremonies and prophecies.

This "give away" takes place from Dec 25th thru Jan 6th. We wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season and beyond!!

In Oneness, Kara Rhodes, Director/Co-producer, OneRiver Productions. www.oneriverproductions.org *

BridgeWalkers private online screener...

http://vimeo.com/85311825 * The password here is “BW” *

Official Trailer: https://vimeo.com/59527474 *

About BridgeWalkers

As our relationship to Earth travels down a dangerous path, it has become clear that we cannot sustain the stress of our modern ways. On a quest to restore balance, Tribal Leaders from around the world gather in Greenland to witness the awakening of Ancient Indigenous Prophecies. From Greenland thru Canada and the Americas, Spiritual Leaders from the four corners of the Earth share the wisdom, prophecies and ceremonies of their ancestors. In an unprecedented gathering,they remember the wounds of the past and embrace the spirit that has endured. Together they reveal a message that can give hope to the next seven generations. Walk with them and discover ancient knowledge long forgotten. Listen to the wisdom of their ancestors. Feel their connection to Mother Earth. Stand with these extraordinary "BridgeWalkers" around the Sacred Fire as they bridge the mind to the heart, the heart to the land, and the land to the one human family!
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (31st December 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    You might find my post to be of interest:
    .......Zuni elder, Clifford Mahooty, who was scheduled to be a presenter at a recent conference in Sedona.
    A friend of mine was planning to attend, and I am hoping to hear from her soon about his presentation.
    Clifford Mahooty is familiar to those who follow the Star Knowledge Conferences.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th February 2015), Jake (4th February 2015), JRS (4th February 2015), onawah (8th February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015), vmk22 (5th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Thank You So Much, Onawah ...Lovingly Powerful !!!

The Bridge IS Now Alive With New Higher Connection Creation ALL Around Mother Earth !
    Aho Mitakuye Oyasin !

BridgeWalkers private online screener...

http://vimeo.com/85311825 * The password here is “BW”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

onawah (8th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5