+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well I've finally seen the big clue why business are still being built...in a sour economy!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Exclamation Well I've finally seen the big clue why business are still being built...in a sour economy!!

Even with houses being foreclosed by the thousands...jobs scarce...people losing all....seems commercial building are STILL being built...like their going out of style...while thousands of buildings of failed business are sitting empty.

Why.... that is the question

How can that be...?

Watch this extremely informative video

http://www.realecontv.com/videos/soc...omes-from.html ...

Its one of the best I have seen on what is actually going on ... and how the super rich make/made their money...on the backs of the 'serfs'...laughing all the way to the bank...

Then listen to the last 'punch-line' about what is coming 'next'.

See if you see what I am seeing here...they will own everything....if nothing stops them.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Bubu (5th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th June 2013), seeker/reader (6th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Well I've finally seen the big clue why business are still being built...in a sour economy!!

millionaires gain money through investments, thats how they pay a lower rate, they dont' make a paycheck... if they start a new business, they dont' have to claim a profit for five years, and they get tons of tax breaks, writing off meals, supplies, gas, anything they spend on their business , you and i cannot do that ...they form a corporation or LLC and if they are taken to court over a dispute , the court cannot go after their personal wealth, only the business assets, they get around that by creating a board of directors for the corporation that over looks the business ...if they had skin in the game, they would do some of the madness they get away with ...their personal wealth should be first on the line to be taken if they are caught breaking the rules ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (5th June 2013), seeker/reader (6th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: Well I've finally seen the big clue why business are still being built...in a sour economy!!

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    millionaires gain money through investments, thats how they pay a lower rate, they dont' make a paycheck... if they start a new business, they dont' have to claim a profit for five years, and they get tons of tax breaks, writing off meals, supplies, gas, anything they spend on their business , you and i cannot do that ...they form a corporation or LLC and if they are taken to court over a dispute , the court cannot go after their personal wealth, only the business assets, they get around that by creating a board of directors for the corporation that over looks the business ...if they had skin in the game, they would do some of the madness they get away with ...their personal wealth should be first on the line to be taken if they are caught breaking the rules ...
    Holds, calculates the size of the hole, take everything you own, including what happened to family. Works in jail for $ 2 a hour to pay off the remaining debt owed. If he did not have enough time for life to pay off the debt by working for $ 2, well, no one lives forever. Are $ 2 that prisoners earn working? I do not know ... just trying guessing.

+ Reply to Thread