+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

Here's an interesting Red Ice hour with Scott Wolter, discussing such topics as the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians.

Scott is convinced that the Knights Templar left the Kensington Runestone behind, near the headwaters of the mighty Mississippi-Missouri rivers in Minnesota. The stone itself has the year 1362 on it; which has led many to presume the stone must be a hoax, since conventional history doesn't have Europeans in the middle of North America in 1362. Scott Wolter has examined the stone closely, and considers it real.

Wolter describes in this hour how the Knights Templar include direct descendent's of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, how the Knights Templar used or directed the Crusades so that they could recover the bones of Jesus and Mary from Jerusalem, and the two thousand year conflict between the Holy Roman Empire and Catholic Church, on the one hand, and the Knights Templar on the other hand. He speculates that the beliefs of the Knights Templar were more duality based, as opposed to the male dominated, hierarchical Church.

Wolter speculates that the Knights Templar were in North America for centuries, to escape religious persecution, that they found their beliefs often rather compatible with those of the American Indians, and that they inter-bred for generations (all before the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1492.)

Here's the Red Ice blurb for this hour:
    Scott Wolter is a professional geologist and has spent over ten years studying the Kensington Runestone. Geologist Scott Wolter has authored eight books and has been president of American Petrographic Services since 1990 and is responsible for the independent petrographic analysis testing laboratory where the Kensington Runestone was brought for investigation in 2000. He's been the principal petrographer in more than 5,000 investigations throughout the U.S. and around the world, including the evaluation of fire damaged concrete at the Pentagon following the attacks of September 11, 2001. He joins us to discuss the latest discoveries and evidence about the Kensington Runestone. We'll discuss errors in the accepted story of the Vikings and the runestone. Then, we'll discuss The Hooked X - The Secret History of North America. Scott explains how the origin of "the hooked x" symbol lies within the coded alphabet of secret societies that have been in existence since at least the early part of the twelfth century right through today. We'll discuss America's untold history also tying in the Knights Templar and the bloodline of Jesus. Later, Scott addresses those who say the Kensington Runestone is a fake.
    Scott Wolter does have a couple of books out, one just this month, on the topic:Without further ado, here's the Red Ice hour:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), aranuk (5th June 2013), bennycog (5th June 2013), Billy (6th June 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Christine (10th June 2013), Cidersomerset (8th June 2013), cursichella1 (21st December 2014), Deega (5th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2016), GoodETxSG (5th June 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), heyokah (5th November 2013), Jake (6th June 2013), jjjones (6th June 2013), Joseph McAree (28th December 2013), kfm27917 (17th December 2021), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th June 2013), MariaDine (7th June 2013), Marianne (5th June 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Mike Gorman (1st December 2013), Muzz (17th June 2013), Nasu (14th December 2013), Ol' Roy (9th June 2013), PurpleLama (5th June 2013), Reinhard (30th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), Sebastion (9th June 2013), seeker/reader (7th June 2013), seko (9th June 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), Sierra (5th June 2013), Snookie (5th June 2013), Sophocles (5th June 2013), spiritguide (5th June 2013), Star Tsar (5th June 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2013), Swan (5th June 2013), Swanette (10th August 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th October 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), we-R-one (6th June 2013), william r sanford72 (30th October 2013), Woody (5th June 2013), zebowho (5th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

Makes sense to me. Thank you! The truth shall be known.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

cursichella1 (21st December 2014), Mike Gorman (1st December 2013), TargeT (5th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2013), we-R-one (9th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Scott Wolter, the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians

Very interesting video. An interesting man as well.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

cursichella1 (21st December 2014), Mike Gorman (1st December 2013), we-R-one (9th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Interesting to note that Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett have tried explaining this to the world complete with the translation of the Coelbren inscription. There seems to be an agenda to divert away from Wilsons finds & over to ~.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

JRS (7th June 2013), learninglight (10th June 2013), Mike Gorman (1st December 2013), Swanette (10th August 2013), william r sanford72 (30th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Wolter describes in this hour how the Knights Templar include direct descendent's of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, how the Knights Templar used or directed the Crusades so that they could recover the bones of Jesus and Mary from Jerusalem, and the two thousand year conflict between the Holy Roman Empire and Catholic Church, on the one hand, and the Knights Templar on the other hand. He speculates that the beliefs of the Knights Templar were more duality based, as opposed to the male dominated, hierarchical Church.

Wolter speculates that the Knights Templar were in North America for centuries, to escape religious persecution, that they found their beliefs often rather compatible with those of the American Indians, and that they inter-bred for generations (all before the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1492.)
    My family lineage in this lifetime are descendents of the Mary Magdalene and Jesus bloodline as well as the Knights Templar. In fact we go all the way back to Julius Caesar. Though I never met my grandmother, the only English word she could say was "blue blood" and she referenced our family members as such often, so I've been told. The connection goes all the way back to the 14th century(in which I won't reveal here on a public forum), but I can tell you the lineage in my case, was not from America. The documentation has been kept hidden with a family member and I don't know if I will ever see it, I just know of it's existence.

Looking at past artwork and hearing what appear to be miraculous tales of god-like abilities, it seems quite apparent that Jesus was most likely a star seed himself, so being from the same bloodline it does not surprise me that myself and other family members also have star seed attributes, though I would not necessarily say that's exclusive to those of his bloodline. So if that information isn't interesting enough...during my past life reading with Kevin Ryerson, it was revealed that I was the reincarnation of Mary Queen of Scots which I have mentioned before. Well if you research this bloodline, they are also known to be of the holy grail lineage. I do not think it's a coincidence that my son King James VI, I, authorized and financed the well known King James bible. Equally interesting that I would incarnate in this lifetime within the same bloodline of the holy grail, which also connects to a well known figure of Scotland who served Mary Queen of Scots during her reign. Though I have not personally view them, supposedly the published papers of Mary Queen of Scots speaks of this blue blood lineage in great depth.

Additionally in this reading, I was also told that I was of the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael. Star seeds, so the story goes, are typically from advanced civilizations, the Elohim or the angelic realms, so much of this reading was fitting my background. It was never mentioned during this session to Kevin or the spirit being channeled, that I was of "the lineage". But then again, if you believe in accessing the Akashic records, the one acquiring the information for me, during this reading, Ahtun-Rae, would have this knowledge. Archangel Michael and Raphael are known to be the sons of god are they not? Part of my birth name in this lifetime can be defined as, "god's promise", "god as my oath". And yet another connection...or should I call it a clue?

So why am I telling you all this....because this is how you look within........the truth lies within all of us if we choose to see, and as more begin to look within like myself and begin to experience higher consciousness, we may find enough truth to start connecting dots amongst ourselves. As I began to make the correlations back in 2010 when I first discovered who I had been and who I was in this lifetime, it all began to make sense. And let me tell you, it brought new meaning to the well known phrase amongst the alternative audience- "as above so below". I'm not sure if the readers will follow what I'm saying, but maybe in time it will ring true and the evidence will be more pronounced as many begin to remember who they are, I suspect we will discover more seeds of legacies as individuals begin to awaken to their true identities which could help reveal the truths in ways we haven't been able to imagine.

Last edited by we-R-one; 6th June 2013 at 05:24.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here's an interesting Red Ice hour with Scott Wolter, discussing such topics as the Kensington Runestone, the Knights Templar, and American Indians.

Scott is convinced that the Knights Templar left the Kensington Runestone behind, near the headwaters of the mighty Mississippi-Missouri rivers in Minnesota. The stone itself has the year 1362 on it; which has led many to presume the stone must be a hoax, since conventional history doesn't have Europeans in the middle of North America in 1362. Scott Wolter has examined the stone closely, and considers it real.

Wolter describes in this hour how the Knights Templar include direct descendent's of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene,
    The missing piece of this jigsaw is here.

In 1398 Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney, Baron of Roslin, sailed from Orkney and landed in Nova Scotia long before Columbus laid claims to the Americas.
    He made contact with the Mic Mac Indians.

His historical journey reflected at Roslin Chapel in stone carvings of Maize, Sacred native Americans but not native to Scottish soil. He made the journey in the Magical ship ORPHEUS. Navigating through the Cygnus and Hard of Lyra. Protected by the Sword TITAN.

He carried with him Sacred Knowledge of the Altan Priest of Holy Isle of RUTA.
    Knowledge that today is abused by the Masons.

, soon Henry used many of his ships and his Italian expert to sail to Nova Scotia in 1398 and Massachusetts in 1399.

Here they sought to find a refuge for the Grail--the holy bloodline connecting the House of David to the Merovingian Dynasty through the descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene--a goal that was achieved until the British exiled all the Acadians in 1755. end quote:

Billji here. The first part of the script is from memory from a video my friend and i made in 2011. I have it on my desktop but i do not know how to post it here.

The last sentence is from here. I did not know there was a book until i searched just a moment ago.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/the-knig.../33980661.html

Hope this places another missing piece of the jigsaw.

peace

EDIT UPDATE: This is a link to the video i mention above. http://www.gfc.uk.net/article_view.php?article_id=28

From the 12min - 15min mark in the video.

P.S if anyone has a Utube account and can post video's more than 10mins long please feel free to change this video into a Utube video. As i am finding it difficult to share. I do not know how to do this.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Billy; 7th June 2013 at 15:45.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2013), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2016), karelia (11th August 2013), kfm27917 (17th December 2021), Marin (9th August 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), Sophocles (7th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (6th June 2013), thunder24 (7th June 2013), we-R-one (7th June 2013), william r sanford72 (30th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I listened to the audio last night which was interesting, but I found the end of the dialogue kind of awkward...did Scott almost touch on the need for reducing the population? Yikes! I could tell the interviewer of Red Ice got a little uncomfortable so then it got me thinking....who's behind the history channel anyways? I remember watching a documentary on forming of America and less than 5 min. into the program I could see the falsities pop up, so it was no surprise at the end to see that Bank of America was a sponsor. Anyone know who sponsors Scott's show? I pulled up History Channel on wikipedia to find that A & E Networks is the parent company
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%2BE_Networks

The direction of the organizations behind A&E is well known-(Hearst, NBC, Walt Disney), which most likely have an influence on the programs presented. So I wonder how they decide what info gets released and what doesn't? I'm curious why they would let Scott reveal so much truth. History channel has been known to show half truths in their programs. It makes it difficult for the viewer to decipher what's truth and what's not. I'm not saying Scott is lying...but his viewpoint mentioned at the end is that of a progressive..and anyone who's followed a few of my posts knows how I feel about that ideology, lol. I'm just looking for an angle here, that's all.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Below was a remark by Scott (when describing researches) from the above interview that I thought was worthy to note.

".....the knowledge base that he has and others have is set...and I think what happens is that they take a look at the runestone and they say, "ok" this is what I know, this is a runestone so it must fit into this box of knowledge that I have and right at the start they're off on the wrong foot because that's not the way you do a scientific investigation, and I hear him use this word all the time. A scientific investigation is no preconceived ideas, you can obviously have a knowledge base, but you look at this thing with blinders on and you just start to record data and information and let the artifact or inscription in this case tell you what it is and that's really what the fundamental problem is with investigations of the past. They didn't follow proper scientific method."

I have observed this thought process often and not with just supposed professionals, but just people in general even on this forum. This mentality can hold us back from getting to the truth and I'm glad he pointed this out.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I listened to the audio last night which was interesting, but I found the end of the dialogue kind of awkward...did Scott almost touch on the need for reducing the population? Yikes!
    He says we have 7 billion people on this planet and growing, and that we can't keeping going like this.

That's not saying we need to reduce the population, but that there are limits to how much we can keep growing it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (8th June 2013), Ol' Roy (9th June 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), we-R-one (7th June 2013), william r sanford72 (30th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I have not managed to listen to the OP video as yet. my 2G dongle signal is so week it will not play video's. I have just downloaded the video from my local post office and will listen tonight.

Does he mention Henry Sinclair. If not i find that strange if he has researched this carefully. The Sinclair's are said to be descended from the Jesus and Magdalene bloodline.
    Last edited by Billy; 7th June 2013 at 15:50.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

karelia (11th August 2013), we-R-one (9th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

No sooner said than done Thanks to my brother Sunfeather. The video in Utube format.

No description as yet. 12 - 15 mins mark in the video for the information on Henry Sinclair. Earl of Orkney, Baron of Roslin.

[/QUOTE]

Peace

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

8Adamas8 (4th January 2014), Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), Jake (9th June 2013), karelia (11th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), Sophocles (9th June 2013), we-R-one (7th June 2013), william r sanford72 (30th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There are two things that stood out with Scott Wolter that I thought were worthy enough to further investigate who this guys is.... Like I mentioned..his population comment did raise my eyebrow regardless of what his intention was, why'd he even go there, whatever.....the second thing is the most revealing and that was the comment where he said the Pentagon was the first to call him to do an analysis on some concrete I believe pertaining to 9/11. I don't know diddley about diddley, but common sense would tell me that the Pentagon doesn't just call anyone, so out of all the people they could have picked in regards to such a sensitive topic in which they all ready knew who was behind the attack, why Mr. Wolter? Interestingly enough if I have my facts right, his company only opened up 10 years ago right? So that would have been shortly after 9/11. I guess I'm wondering who this guy even is or was back then? Further research needs to be done. Back to the present...

My questioning as to who was behind the program of America Unearthed(meaning who's funding it) is an important one and can be quite revealing. Well I think I found the information I was looking for, I found the sponsor all right and it appears to be none other than the government!!!! This guy is looking to be nothing but a paid shill! Ya, I found the interview interesting and exciting, but now days you can't trust anybody anymore. It's annoying to me that I have to investigate every flippin thing I do....who the heck has time to do this??? Unfortunately if you want to get to the truth in this type of climate, you have to take the time to look deeper....which is why I started the thread on The Importance of Vetting and that's exactly what I'm doing with this guy.

Here's the article that is confirming something I suspected:
    http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/...ed-s01e01.html

"The program discusses what it calls the “Track Rock site” in Georgia, a mound site which the program claims is evidence that the Maya came to Georgia. The program asserts that the U.S. federal government prohibits access to the site. At first the show implies through lighting and mood music that this is for conspiratorial reasons, and then Wolter just explicitly says so.

Despite what America Unearthed claims, the Track Rock Gap Archaeological site is open to the public (for free, no less!), and the government offers directions to help you get there and brochures to help you find your way around the site. The only thing prohibited is archaeological excavation without following the formal application process. Since Scott Wolter is no archaeologist and has no interest in conducting real research, this must be the actual reason the “government” blocked him from trampling through the site, if that is what they did at all."

Through researching Wolter in addition to this article I came across him somewhat bad mouthing the government...well that's all well and good, but what's puzzling about the behavior is that he's been funded by the so called "government" LMAO...awkward, awkward, awkward...so somethin doesn't smell right. I'm not even going to go over the other arguments that the author of the above article is discussing, I have no formal opinion at this point. Right now I'm just following the money as it's quite revealing imo. The second article also written by Jason is additional information and what got my attention:

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/...cover-ups.html

"I’ve obtained documents from Minnesota Film and Television (MNFilmTV), a nonprofit that distributes public money and private matching funds on behalf of the state of Minnesota, which reveal that Committee Films, the production company behind America Unearthed, has accepted more than $190,000 for diffusionist documentaries accusing scientists, historians, and the government of lying about the history of America, including $112,740 for America Unearthed itself. Since MNFilmTV is a public-private partnership, 50% of that money came directly from taxpayer dollars.

Yes, you heard right: Minnesota taxpayers are funding America Unearthed.

The funding comes from the state of Minnesota’s “Snowbate” production incentive program, which rebates up to 20% of production costs for expenses incurred while shooting in Minnesota. Snowbate’s funds are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis, and applications are not evaluated for quality or content, only to ensure a production agreement is in place. Because this involves public money, Committee Films was required to submit detailed financial reports about their productions to receive funding. These financials are now public record and play an important role in showing the (very) big money involved in telling untruths about history on television.

Note: None of this is illegal, but it is deeply disturbing that taxpayer dollars are going to fund productions that spread untruths about American history.

Committee Films accepted $53,254.41 in 2010 as compensation for Who Really Discovered America?, a diffusionist program that ran on the History Channel. They also accepted $19,468.57 in 2009 for The Holy Grail in America, another History Channel program, this one claiming that the Knights Templar traveled to the United States in the Middle Ages."

So the big question is why and for what purpose are they attempting to change history? Somethings going on here.....I can just feel it....I don't have time to investigate further...but this isn't passing the b.s. test....maybe I'm wrong....

Sorry Paul, not picking on you...just digging further and following intuition. This post might be a little rough, don't have time to edit right now.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 7th June 2013 at 19:36.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I listened to the interview last night and i enjoyed it. But as i mentioned in my above post, Why did he not mention Henry Sinclair? and the documented evidence that exists. Scott says he has researched this for many years. He does mention that the HOOKED X that is engraved on the Rune Stone was also found in Roslin Chapel.

If he knows that then he must know that Henry Sinclair sailed to the Americas long before Columbus and took the Templer's with him.

I may try and contact Scott and ask him.

Peace

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

karelia (11th August 2013), learninglight (29th October 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), we-R-one (9th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I listened to the interview last night and i enjoyed it. But as i mentioned in my above post, Why did he not mention Henry Sinclair? and the documented evidence that exists. Scott says he has researched this for many years. He does mention that the HOOKED X that is engraved on the Rune Stone was also found in Roslin Chapel.

If he knows that then he must know that Henry Sinclair sailed to the Americas long before Columbus and took the Templer's with him.

Hi Billy,
    You might contact Jason Colavito, the author of the blog I posted and see what he says. I don't personally know anything about the guy or if his other information is accurate about Scott's research and background. The main reason I posted his article is because I could tell he did do some research on his own and posted what he could. Obviously if someone wanted to confirm, the right thing would be to get the documents on their own in the same manner that Jason did. You also might find interesting, the comments below Jason's articles. I haven't read through them, but from past experience, sometimes the comments can be more interesting than the articles themselves, lol!

If what you say is correct, it's even more cause to watch this guy in order to figure out what he's up to. I'm beginning to think he's an operative for some reason as he came out of no where prior to working for the Pentagon, which in itself is odd for obvious reasons. Further research would have to be done to confirm in all fairness to him.

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I could see the falsities pop up, so it was no surprise at the end to see that Bank of America was a sponsor..
    Bank of America? Good sponsors, just look at the murals in their Main office. Vetted!!

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (9th June 2013), cursichella1 (21st December 2014), learninglight (29th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), we-R-one (9th June 2013), william r sanford72 (30th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

lol, thanks Grip! Just to be clear to the readers and Paul, I wasn't implying that he should have vetted Scott before posting. I'm just saying in general you have to vett all of these people because there's so much b.s. flying around who can say what's true and what's not.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh ya...bofa has a special place in my heart, all right.....

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Very illuminating. Thank you, Paul. I mentioned in another post that my wife is a sinclair,, of Templar tradition. Her father, grandfather, and all of her uncles on the Sinclair side of the family are all 33 degree masons, and very hush hush about it. Salt of the earth people. Very good folks to know. These implications are exciting. There must be grail seed sown quite wide in the Americas. Especially regarding the American Indians. I love how Scott mentions that we have to get back to an 'American Indian' style of relationship with our planet. It is true. Excellent find.

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Billy (9th June 2013), Caren (30th October 2013), karelia (11th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), seko (9th June 2013), Sophocles (10th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Hi Billy,
    You might contact Jason Colavito, the author of the blog I posted and see what he says. I don't personally know anything about the guy or if his other information is accurate about Scott's research and background. The main reason I posted his article is because I could tell he did do some research on his own and posted what he could. Obviously if someone wanted to confirm, the right thing would be to get the documents on their own in the same manner that Jason did. You also might find interesting, the comments below Jason's articles. I haven't read through them, but from past experience, sometimes the comments can be more interesting than the articles themselves, lol!

If what you say is correct, it's even more cause to watch this guy in order to figure out what he's up to. I'm beginning to think he's an operative for some reason as he came out of no where prior to working for the Pentagon, which in itself is odd for obvious reasons. Further research would have to be done to confirm in all fairness to him.
    Thank you. I could not find a contact email for Scott but i sent an email to Red Ice Radio yesterday. Awaiting a reply.
    I do believe that the information that Scott is giving out is correct. But for some reason not complete.

Scott also says that engraved on the Rune stone is the following. That in his company were 8 Goths and 22 Normans, 10men by their ships and with him fugitive Templers.

The Sinclair's or St. Claire before they Anglicized their name. are descended from Norman Royal bloodline.

Hi Jake.

Did you know that the 9th President of the USA was Arthur St Clair - President Of The United States in Congress Assembled February 2, 1787 to October 29, 1787

Born in Thurso, Caithness, 23 March 1734 - died in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, 31 August 1818. http://www.caithness.org/history/his...ople/index.htm

The son of the Niven Sinclair Earl of Caithness, Lord Thurso. is my life long buddy. we met when i was 15yrs old. He married my friend and they have two sons. Her title became the Honourable Lady Sinclair. His sons and my daughter have been close friends since birth. All in their mid 30's now. The Sinclair's of Caithness have more of a blood right to be the guardian's of Roslin Chapel than the Sinclair's who run Roslin Chapel at this time through marriage and not blood. But hey they are doing a good service.

My mate tells me i know more about his family than he does.

Maybe one day your wife would like to come to the Sinclair Gathering. http://www.caithness.org/links/sinclairconnections/.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 9th June 2013 at 19:01.

Peace

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Jake (10th June 2013), Jean-Marie (12th November 2013), learninglight (29th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), seko (10th June 2013), we-R-one (9th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

As you can tell, this is another small passion of mine, some links for research.

http://www.templartreasure.com/prince_henry.html

In Scotland, another Henry, dubbed Prince Henry Sinclair set sail for Nova Scotia. He "discovered" that land in June of 1398, almost a hundred years before Columbus.

He decided to build a settlement there, however, war in Scotland took his time and ultimately his life. The knowledge of their secret land was passed from father to son. When the English threatened their Roslin castle, the Sinclairs brought their treasure to Nova Scotia. The Oak Island pit was excavated in 1436. For the next hundred years it was improved upon until the head of the Clan Sinclair left Scotland forever, disappearing from history.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_I...Earl_of_Orkney

Arms of Henry Sinclair, Earl of Orkney.

Henry I Sinclair, Earl of Orkney, Baron of Roslin (c. 1345 – c. 1400) was a Scottish and a Norwegian nobleman. Sinclair held the title Earl of Orkney under the King of Norway (see Earl of Orkney: Scottish Earls under the Norwegian Crown). He is sometimes identified by another spelling of his surname, St. Clair. He was the grandfather of William Sinclair, 1st Earl of Caithness, the builder of Rosslyn Chapel. He is best known today because of a modern legend that he took part in explorations of Greenland and North America almost 100 years before Christopher Columbus.

http://sinclair.quarterman.org/ca-ns.html
    Arcadia, Orkadians, Acadia(ns) "Orkadian" is the name we use for someone from Orkney.

"Arcadia" is a little more difficult to pin down because it is almost philosophical in concept. Arcadia is not a real place; rather it is a place that represents to us that mythological land where there was no strife or conflict either on personal or national levels; people lived in harmony with their enviroment, pursued poetry, music,love; lived in freedom and peace with neighbours without war and you get the idea. It actually is relevant to Sinclairs because as Baigeant et al. pointed out in Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, The Prieure de Sion, that murky semi-secret group that is supposed to have an unbroken chain of grand- masters all the way back to the Merovingians and the descendants of Christ and Mary Magdalene,

http://www.robertsewell.ca/sinclair.html
    "Prince" Henry Sinclair, Earl of Orkney

Robert Sewell This page was set up by Robert Sewell in April 2002 to show the descent of Henry Sinclair, Earl of Orkney, who is reputed to have sailed to North America 100 years before the voyages of Christopher Columbus.

http://www.robertsewell.ca/sinclair.html
    For more on Henry Sinclair's legendary voyages, please see:
    Prince Henry Sinclair at: http://www.tartans.com/articles/famscots/sinclairh.html

Nova Scotia: They landed in Nova Scotia in late May or early June and found the native Micmac Indians friendly. Henry Sinclair became known as "Glooscap", the white Micmac god. He built a castle and buried the Holy Grail (and perhaps the Arc of the Covenant as well) in a mysterious deep shaft on Oak Island. All except two ships returned to the Orkneys, and Henry Sinclair wintered in Nova Scotia during which time he and his men built a larger ship . . . or so the story goes.

For more about the Holy Grail and Nova Scotia, please see:

The Search for the Holy Grail in Nova Scotia at: http://www.tartans.com/articles/holygrail.html

Arms of the Clan GunnMassachusetts and the Westford Knight: Next spring, Henry Sinclair and his men sailed south and landed in Massachusetts. At that point, Sir James Gunn died and a memorial was inscribed on a rock on Prospect Hill in Westford, Massachusetts. This memorial is described by some as nothing more than a crudely pecked outline of an 18th century tomahawk while other describe it as a Knight Templar in armour carrying a sword and a shield bearing the arms of the Clan Gunn.

Enough for just now. There is much more info out there than i realized

Peace

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2013), Christine (10th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (26th January 2016), Jake (10th June 2013), Jean-Marie (12th November 2013), karelia (11th August 2013), learninglight (29th October 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Muzz (17th June 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013), Sophocles (10th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Billyji,, Wow,, Thank you. As you can probably tell,, I am not as knowledgeable as I probably should be about my geneology. (or my wifes) I guess I have my work cut out for me. Mee wife has been about as 'removed' from her family as I have. At least in a historical sense. There has been an overabundance of tragedy in her family, and they like to keep to themselves. Although quite secretive,,, they are secretive in a joyful way. Her father told me that if I wanted to know more, than I should just ask.. I took that as a sign to respectfully 'back-off'. However, there is no harm in doing my own research into their geneology. This is exciting stuff. I have other geneology work to do as well. My father is full blood Cherokee, and I have my work cut out there too!!! I would be interested to know more about the Sinclairs and their dealings with the Natives of the time. Which tribes they dwelt with, cultural philosophy, etc... I must hold back my excitement until I know more! Thank you for the links,,, I am inspired by your passions!!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Billy (10th June 2013), Caren (30th October 2013), Jean-Marie (12th November 2013), learninglight (29th October 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast