+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another aeroplane dream

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Another aeroplane dream

Hi Everybody,

In the last Avalon forum I posted a message mantioning that I sometimes have really vivid dreams of aeroplane accidents and that some of them appeared to coincide with real accidents some two or three days later.

Last night I had another one.

I saw from a distance a passenger plane taking off from an airport and as it left the ground, the back end hit the tarmac really heavily. It then went parallel to the ground for a while and then the pilot tried to take it up, but it broke up in the middle as it tried to gain altitude.

The front end of the plane skidded along the runway and hit the terminal causing a huge fireball.

I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm merely registering my vivid dream so that if anything does, I have a silent witness that the dream occurred.

Best regards,

Steve

2. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 347 posts

Default Re: Another aeroplane dream

Hey, I've been looking around the forum to see if there was anywhere I could post about the dreams I've had over the last few days but I couldnt find anywhere. Would it be possible to have a thread dedicated to notable/vivid dreams?

I dont think these dreams I'm about to post are prophetic or anything of the sort but I think it might be interesting what kind of dreams people are having, if there are any correlations etc.

it was the middle of the day and it jjust got darker and darker. There was mass panic. We somehow reasoned that we needed to travel away from the setting sun. We ended up on a beautiful beach where it was one of the last places on earth where the sun was shining. Obviously we didnt travel by plane but just ended up there because we decided it was the best thing to do. As I'm writing this I cant help thinking of a pole-shift and how it could feel like the sun is setting very suddenly.

In my second dream we were in the countryside. There were a lot of people around. Everybody looked up to the sky. A mass sighting. There were a lot of huge saucers in the sky. Peopel were a bit freaked out but seemed calm too. I wasnt happy and thought we were in trouble and that our minds were being fogged over.

Probaly watching/reading too much about these subjects.
    Last edited by Poly Hedra; 1st April 2010 at 19:12.

3. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 347 posts

Sorry double post due to the temporarily unavailable page

4. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

i do dreams is accidents alot.
    Specially TSunamis

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 times in 685 posts

MiguelQ - I'm glad you're in Portugal. A good shake-up in the Atlantic could wipe out a lot on both sides of the pond.

BTW, we're not immune here in California. We're supposed to have the "big one" (earthquake) that will wipe out San Francisco first.

6. Link to Post #6
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

I fell somethig will come out from the the sea floor, but fire..
    at least thats the 3rd secret of Fatima.

My tsunamis, are very the same dream one and over.. such a thing that on the dream i become aware i already dreamed that, and then i try to warn people, to get out of the water, (of the summer beach) but somehow im also on the waves, and it makes so much force, to run out of the water, its the pressure.. and..
    Also the last dream i had, before the OIL spiil, was a tsunami of MUD.. that today , recalling.. it was of OIL! UHH thats true how could i dream with a OIL tsunami... and tsunamis that comes from the forest side,not on the beach position.

7. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    I fell somethig will come out from the the sea floor, but fire..
    at least thats the 3rd secret of Fatima.

My tsunamis, are very the same dream one and over.. such a thing that on the dream i become aware i already dreamed that, and then i try to warn people, to get out of the water, (of the summer beach) but somehow im also on the waves, and it makes so much force, to run out of the water, its the pressure.. and..
    Also the last dream i had, before the OIL spiil, was a tsunami of MUD.. that today , recalling.. it was of OIL! UHH thats true how could i dream with a OIL tsunami... and tsunamis that comes from the forest side,not on the beach position.
    That makes sense to me Miguel an oil tsunami, and when you said a tsunami coming from the forest side not the beach well I suppose if there was a vastly dramatic very quick sinking of earth that could somehow force water up somewhere, you could be right here, keep reporting them dreams hon.

8. Link to Post #8
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had a dream where at night i saw a halo, like rainbow, but with no colors, its just white halo.. And i knew that was odd. And i told my sister, over the phone, and she told the same thing was happening there. I could heard on the cellphone, the tv news talkking in the background about that too.

Suddundly i see f18 n the sky.. i though that was weird, but then i realized it was not a jet, it was a rocket.. and then i saw more rockets, and they were targeting people somwhere.
    I saw rocket felt on the ground right in front of me, and the rocket did not exploded.. (thats not what it was built for) but anyway..it was spreading smoke, toxic... alot of it..
    And i was telling my sister im not goin to make it.. i was breathing the smoke already, and i could not go home by feet.
    I saw some word on the rocket. it was 3 words, and i think its ESA in capitals or something like that. maybe in red not sure.

Is there a tread for dreams? i think we should open one.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 326 posts

I been having a lot of weird dreams lately its quite puzzling me,and i get lucid in the end but then wake up,my sleeping cycle is horrible i wake up every 2 3 hours or so,i know the dreams mean something but havent been able to figure it out yet.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Lately I have strange dreams too. To sum up its about living in a post war/disaster environment. Buildings are ruined, no cars, no luxury at all, ... I am living with a group of other unknown people (like in camp, shared bathroom and dormitories). But it is not so frustrating nor pleasant. Luxury is condemned. Street rules. Does it make sense?

11. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    I had a dream where at night i saw a halo, like rainbow, but with no colors, its just white halo.. And i knew that was odd. And i told my sister, over the phone, and she told the same thing was happening there. I could heard on the cellphone, the tv news talkking in the background about that too.

Suddundly i see f18 n the sky.. i though that was weird, but then i realized it was not a jet, it was a rocket.. and then i saw more rockets, and they were targeting people somwhere.
    I saw rocket felt on the ground right in front of me, and the rocket did not exploded.. (thats not what it was built for) but anyway..it was spreading smoke, toxic... alot of it..
    And i was telling my sister im not goin to make it.. i was breathing the smoke already, and i could not go home by feet.
    I saw some word on the rocket. it was 3 words, and i think its ESA in capitals or something like that. maybe in red not sure.

Is there a tread for dreams? i think we should open one.
    MiguelQ, you have the most inquisitive mind, so awake at such a young age; unless anyone else has any other thoughts I definitely think your a volunteer. Do yourself a huge favour though, Do not get ahead of yourself or worry about your mission, you will fulfill without any problems, it will just happen.

+ Reply to Thread