+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

I started this thread as a spin from this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll-Movie/page3

I have decided that I need to try to communicate more fully my seemingly controversial understanding of certain polarizing topics and issues as they are typically discussed on Avalon.

I have done a 180 in the past few years and especially the past 2+ years after moving from Kansas and leaving the rat race and back to the Appalachians where I grew up. Since returning to the mountains I have begun to ‘remember’.

Actually where I am today in my spirituality, knowledge, understanding and wisdom is a result of ‘encounters’ from my childhood . . . . encounters that I have begun to remember since I have been back and secluded in my beloved mountains.

So I am going to try hard to post as often as possible to try to communicate my ‘remembering and knowing’. I will apologize now because the posts will be sporadic. I have taken heed with the threads Bill has posted from the DHS insider and combined with other endeavors and living almost totally self sufficient I have very little free time. But I feel driven to try to communicate why my views seem so opposite and controversial.

Also, I apologize because what I hear in my head and heart and trying to communicate this in written form and on a forum is very difficult for me. I am more than often misunderstood.

The following is a response from the thread I started this thread from . . . . .

Quote Evidentally you have zero interest in researching what you're posting ... the most trivial effort would have revealed the gender of Vandana Shiva of India.
    Paul, evidently you have failed to read many of my posts since I have been an active member on Avalon.

I have been researching, studying and practically applying organic, conventional and corporate farming and gardeing methods since the 80’s and actually since childhood since I grew up in a family that literally grew every mouthful of food.

No, I didn’t take what little time to go to vandana shiva sites. Although I took the time this morning to make sure there was no new research or information . . . .and there wasn’t . . . the same (valuable) info on gmo’s and biotechnology.

I have read and researched and applied this topic for over 20 years now.

Regarding heyokah #10 post on Jeffery Smith. I have been a financially supporting member of The Institute for Responsible Technology since its inception. I have read and sold (in my herbal shop and organic farms) Jeffery Smith’s books and dvd’s. I bought his workshop program so I could teach his information to my community and surrounding area and did so until I left Kansas and moved back to the Appalachians and at great personal financial expense.

Heyokah’s information is old and much is outdated especially the information about where to buy non-gmo food. Those companies (many not all) were thoroughly researched a few years ago and actually much of this was posted on Avalon. Many of these companies are easily traced back to ConAgra and other Monsanto subsidiaries. They are not gmo free food and are only very smart and deceptive marketing corporations.

Quote I find it unconscionable that any member, here at Avalon, would support the agenda of Monsanto.
    I am not supporting the agendas of either view because they are both flawed . . .I am striving constantly to find and maintain balance and clarity.

Quote I oppose your continuing support of these lies here
    I am 100% well aware and versed on the material that you (Paul) and Dennis and others are posting and agree with it (for the most part). But it is information and research that I studied in great depth MANY years ago.

You and Dennis and many others on this topic (I feel) are extremely polarized and not balanced on this massively important topic. Again . . . you are where I was about 10 years ago. Horrified, angry, frustrated scared, victimized, apathetic, and unreasonable.

Since my 180, I have worked steadily to remove my emotions and anger and have been for the last 2 or more years working hard to become more balanced and pragmatic. Through this journey a whole new understanding of our future has opened for me. Actually where I am today in my spirituality, knowledge and wisdom is a result of those encounters from my childhood.

In order for humanity to be able to achieve a future that we see exampled in Star Trek or The Venus Project it will be through fringe cutting edge science and technology.

This type of rapid advancement is not without many problems, struggles, angst and collateral damage. A VERY hard truth and reality. But what choice do we have?? Do we just sit on our collective assess and do nothing? Or I know!! we can wait for aliens to come down and hand over futuristic technology.

Those of us who are TRULY awake and see what the road ahead is fraught can adapt and prepare and teach. We will be the ones who provide a harbor during the next very turbulent, traumatic years . . . . until we get to that beautiful abundant world we desire and that the cutting edge science and technology of Monsanto and other wealthy corporations are providing.

It is up to each and every one of us (personally) to responsibly understand the good and bad of this journey humanity on a global scale is pioneering. Understand it. Make your choice. Prepare and adapt to make your road easier and healthier for yourself and those around you. The other choice is to suffer and be filled with anger, bitterness and hatred in what you feel is an attack on you personally.

And Paul . . . after reading this post (and thread) of mine and perhaps trying a little harder to understand where I am coming from you will understand me a bit more. I am NOT the average Avalon member . . . .I choose . . . do I just go along with the EASY general flow of Avalon and not make a difference or do I stand up for what I see and feel is Truth and what can actually make a difference.

Do I go along in the same sleepy rut as everyone else or do I attempt to knock a few out of this rut that is leading to the edge of a cliff?

If not and you still oppose who I am as a thinking, pragmatic, contributing human being and member of Project Avalon . . . .well then . . . . . you can push that magic admin eject button and unsubscribe me.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

blufire -- Did you listen to the Youtube video I linked in Seeds of Death: Unveiling The Lies of GMO's - Full Movie - Post #42:

It is excellent, in my view.

The lies, fraud, and deceit from Monsanto and such need to stop.

===

Regarding Vandana Shiva of India, did it feel right to you to spend a couple of paragraphs slamming her work ... without one lick of effort to look at it first? I followed up (here) by noting where your comments substantially misrepresented her work, but I hear no recognition of your noticing that.

I do not object to others taking controversial positions, just on that account. It is a potential misdirection to suggest otherwise.

I made no threat to seek a punitive action from the moderation team; it was you who mentioned that, perhaps in an effort to garner a sympathy vote.

Your many years of research into this topic, and your previous willingness to make a 180 degree change in your views, are both wonderful; but if you think that these excuse you from considering further evidence, then ... I can not join you in that position.

A useful discussion on GMO's involves considering the views and evidence presented by others, back and forth, not an indignant defense of the moral superiority of one's own past record, not an indignant insinuation of potential discrimination against members on account of their holding controversial views, and not claims of indisputable knowledge due to past research, prior income levels, or bold life style changes.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th June 2013 at 18:49.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), Alecs (13th July 2014), Chester (13th March 2016), chocolate (24th November 2013), christian (9th June 2013), Christine (8th June 2013), Daughter of Time (9th June 2013), Isserley (20th November 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), Lettherebelight (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), T Smith (9th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (12th June 2013), yuhui (12th June 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    . . . .again . . .. it is literally impossible to grow food organically or even naturally few millions of people.
    Nonsense. Not true. We've done it for millennia. Monsanto has only been around since my parent's generation, and they'd cheer (from the board chairman to the lowliest stock holder) to hear people think we need them (like a hole in the head).

Scarcity is a manufactured commodity, used to control and kill, and GMOs weaken and kill (Somewhere on Avalon, someone posted a comparison of mice fed real food, and mice fed GMO food. Stunted, runted, and not in good shape if eating GMO foods.) GMO causes Celiac disease in humans, eats away at the gut.

We are perfectly capable of feeding the world organically, if we put our money or *had* our money to put where needed.

And Monsanto has been caught out in so many lies, so many sleazy tactics at this point, that they get special treatment from the government, a bill of their very own, that GMO does not have to be labeled as GMO, so it can be hidden from all consumers. Now how is that honest, fair or leads one to think that GMO is good for us? The US government doing something good for us? Non-members of the military-industrial complex? (laughing because if I don't, I'll cry.)

Sierra's .02
    Last edited by Sierra; 8th June 2013 at 18:40.

5. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), Another1 (8th June 2013), Carmen (10th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), Daughter of Time (9th June 2013), Gardener (12th June 2013), ghostrider (9th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), GreenGuy (29th November 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), meeradas (19th June 2013), mosquito (9th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Referee (18th November 2013), risveglio (8th June 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), Soulboy (9th June 2013), T Smith (9th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (12th June 2013), Wind (8th June 2013), Wookie (10th June 2013), yuhui (12th June 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paul, did you read my opening post all or any of my posts?

I have seen all of Jeffery’s videos . . .read his books . . . taught his Seeds of Deception workshops . . . I have even corresponded with him personally when I was first teaching his work . . . I have been researching this since the 80’s.

Not ONLY the material from the researchers against all gmo’s and related technology but researchers who are from the ‘other side’ whose research is just as valid as to why at this time we (globally) need this technology.

I have worked side by side with organic, conventional (farmers who farm 500 acres and less) AND corporate farmers (farmers who farm over 500 acres with only Monsanto type technology). I have formed relationships with them, listened to them, understood why they farm as they do. And many listened to me as an organic and natural farmer. I have had conventional farmer friends come to my farm and help me cultivate and harvest because it reminds them of when they were younger.

I apologize if you feel I slammed Vandana Shiva's work. I do not mean to. It is literally because I have read hundreds of the like in the past 20+ years. It is old outdated information to me. I am sorry. It would be like me trying to explain computer technology to you.

To use an example to put our ‘butting of heads’ into perspective. When you or Dennis or other members talk about gmo technology it is like me talking to you about computer technology from the perspective when computers filled entire warehouses.

I am past the knowledge and information of the pitfalls and problems of genetically modified organisms. Information from both sides is melded together in my mind and understanding now.

So maybe we could start with one element that could help pull this topic into a balanced understanding?

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

No, I didn’t take what little time to go to vandana shiva sites. Although I took the time this morning to make sure there was no new research or information . . . .and there wasn’t . . . the same (valuable) info on gmo’s and biotechnology.

Snip

... until we get to that beautiful abundant world we desire and that the cutting edge science and technology of Monsanto and other wealthy corporations are providing.
    Well, if you are not reading what has been discovered more recently than 20 years ago ... perhaps you are behind the times?

Monsanto and other wealthy corporations are providing depopulation tools, not a beautiful abundant world.

Celiac disease is disgusting. And apparently there is an epidemic of it, for the first time since recorded history began. I wonder why? Gut... food ... GMO food ... gut... I see a direct relationship.

Sierra

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), Carmen (10th June 2013), Chester (13th March 2016), chocolate (24th November 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

So maybe we could start with one element that could help pull this topic into a balanced understanding?
    So, what is the context? Are we postulating that it is impossible to feed 7 billion people without GMO? Are we saying that GMO is not harmful, or marginally so and that these marginally harmful effects are justifiable based on the need to generate enough food for 7 billion people (and counting)? Are we saying that organic farming is too tedious and does not provide sufficient benefit to be pursued by farmers, both commercial over 500 acres, or under?

In regards to the larger context, the ability to become more self reliant, more self responsible, and more self determined, I would postulate that very few here at Avalon would challenge such notions. The movement towards a more balanced spiritual perspective is universal here.

Bluefire should be commended for that, as she "walks the walk" and not just talks the talk. Her delivery could use some "tweaking" IMHO though.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

blufire (8th June 2013), Chester (13th March 2016), chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (8th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), heyokah (8th June 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), mosquito (9th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Rog (8th June 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have seen all of Jeffery’s videos . . .read his books . . . taught his Seeds of Deception workshops . . . I have even corresponded with him personally when I was first teaching his work . . . I have been researching this since the 80’s.
    So far as I can tell, there is exactly one post ever on this forum in which you have mentioned Jeffery Smith, prior to today.

That post was on Sept 15, 2012, in Post #7 of Is This Why the Europeans Don't Get Sick Like Americans Do? :
    I have always been a huge advocate of Jeffery Smith and all his research . . . even bought and taught his workshops for a few years.

But . . . I am beginning to see things from a very different angle the last few months and my angle makes more sense to me than trying to believe there was some sort of evil plan in why ‘they’ would drench us in GMO’s since the early 90’s.

My (possibly insincere) apologies for not remembering that post earlier and for not correctly deducing from that post that you had already listened to the video of his that I linked above.

Of course, since you are such an expert in his work, and even taught it yourself in the past, it would be easy for you to examine it in detail and show numerous examples of where his work is misleading.

... too bad you have to deal with such numskulls who are incapable of understanding such evidence and gaining the new insights that you have obtained over this last year.

</sarcasm>
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th June 2013 at 19:16.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), Lettherebelight (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Nothingness (2nd July 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    . . . .again . . .. it is literally impossible to grow food organically or even naturally few millions of people.
    Nonsense. Not true. We've done it for millennia. Monsanto has only been around since my parent's generation, and they'd cheer (from the board chairman to the lowliest stock holder) to hear people think we need them (like a hole in the head).

Scarcity is a manufactured commodity, used to control and kill, and GMOs weaken and kill (Somewhere on Avalon, someone posted a comparison of mice fed real food, and mice fed GMO food. Stunted, runted, and not in good shape if eating GMO foods.) GMO causes Celiac disease in humans, eats away at the gut.

We are perfectly capable of feeding the world organically, if we put our money or *had* our money to put where needed.

And Monsanto has been caught out in so many lies, so many sleazy tactics at this point, that they get special treatment from the government, a bill of their very own, that GMO does not have to be labeled as GMO, so it can be hidden from all consumers. Now how is that honest, fair or leads one to think that GMO is good for us? The US government doing something good for us? Non-members of the military-industrial complex? (laughing because if I don't, I'll cry.)

Sierra's .02

Quote Nonsense. Not true. We've done it for millennia. Monsanto has only been around since my parent's generation, and they'd cheer (from the board chairman to the lowliest stock holder) to hear people think we need them (like a hole in the head)
    We have? We have farmed for millions organically or naturally? Do you know and understanding farming methods for those who farm over 500 acres? Do you know how many hours it takes to plant, cultivate, maintain and harvest even 40 acres? I do . . . did it for years.

Those of you who grow garden plots. You know how many hours you spend in that garden. Endless long hot hours making sure your garden has everything it needs to grow and be plentiful. Okay now apply this to 1 acre . . . 40 acres . . . 200 acres and then 1,000’s and 10’s of 1,000’s of acres.

Quote Scarcity is a manufactured commodity, used to control and kill, and GMOs weaken and kill (Somewhere on Avalon, someone posted a comparison of mice fed real food, and mice fed GMO food. Stunted, runted, and not in good shape if eating GMO foods.) GMO causes Celiac disease in humans, eats away at the gut.
    Yes, many of these health issues surrounding gmo’s are a reality for many. But they are also over exaggerated. Because if all the information about how gmo’s kill everything and everybody were absolutely true . . . well then billions of people would be dead right now . . . including most of the people on this forum.

Quote We are perfectly capable of feeding the world organically, if we put our money or *had* our money to put where needed.
    Show me how this would be true . . . practically. Where is or who is producing this type of technology so farmers can logically farm hundreds of millions of acres within a season of growing weather. All billionaires are not evil maniacal reptilians or are you saying anyone who is wealthy and a philanthropist are evil, maniacal, murdering reptilians?

Quote And Monsanto has been caught out in so many lies, so many sleazy tactics at this point, that they get special treatment from the government, a bill of their very own, that GMO does not have to be labeled as GMO, so it can be hidden from all consumers. Now how is that honest, fair or leads one to think that GMO is good for us? The US government doing something good for us? Non-members of the military-industrial complex? (laughing because if I don't, I'll cry.)
    Sierra's .02

Yep they sure have. The globalists are working over time now to bring us into a one world government. Bill’s threads from the DHS insider are dead on and I take heed of what he is saying.

We are going global whether we like it or not.

The difference is what will that global world look like when all the traumatic dust settles in 20 or 50 years. I see that it will be the world of abundance and equality (mostly) . . . because this is what I was shown many years ago..

And please I ask if you are going to quote me then please do not take one small sentence from the whole that explained what I said.. It is easy to take things out of context in an emotionally charged topic such as this.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    So, what is the context? Are we postulating that it is impossible to feed 7 billion people without GMO? Are we saying that GMO is not harmful, or marginally so and that these marginally harmful effects are justifiable based on the need to generate enough food for 7 billion people (and counting)? Are we saying that organic farming is too tedious and does not provide sufficient benefit to be pursued by farmers, both commercial over 500 acres, or under?

In regards to the larger context, the ability to become more self reliant, more self responsible, and more self determined, I would postulate that very few here at Avalon would challenge such notions. The movement towards a more balanced spiritual perspective is universal here.

Bluefire should be commended for that, as she "walks the walk" and not just talks the talk. Her delivery could use some "tweaking" IMHO though.
    thailand is not a GMO approved country ,,,

when I first went there I was taken to someone's house .. that man sends more than 100 million tons of rice out a month to other countries like japan and China that need rice ... and Thailand is the size of california .. and you are saying that the midwest can not make enough rice or grain for 7 million people when Thailand that even has flooding problems .. a lot of the times can support china and japan and other countries ..

they must really be feeding you full of lies .. all the reports of Monsanto in South america destroying the land and children walking over in the fields dying or having a lot of infections from just touching the GMO plants there ... better check out what Monsanto is letting you know what they do .. and go compare what they are actually delivering to other countries.

jim

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Chester (13th March 2016), chocolate (24th November 2013), fifi (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), Lettherebelight (8th June 2013), MorningSong (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

So far as I can tell, there is exactly one post ever on this forum in which you have mentioned Jeffery Smith, prior to today.

That post was on Sept 15, 2012, in Post #7 of Is This Why the Europeans Don't Get Sick Like Americans Do? :
    I have always been a huge advocate of Jeffery Smith and all his research . . . even bought and taught his workshops for a few years.

But . . . I am beginning to see things from a very different angle the last few months and my angle makes more sense to me than trying to believe there was some sort of evil plan in why ‘they’ would drench us in GMO’s since the early 90’s.

My (possibly insincere) apologies for not remembering that post earlier and for not correctly deducing from that post that you had already listened to the video of his that I linked above.

Of course, since you are such an expert in his work, and even taught it yourself in the past, it would be easy for you to examine it in detail and show numerous examples of where his work is misleading.

... too bad you have to deal with such numskulls who are incapable of understanding such evidence and gaining the new insights that you have obtained over this last year.

</sarcasm>

okay. leaving this one alone.

17. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And please I ask if you are going to quote me then please do not take one small sentence from the whole that explained what I said.. It is easy to take things out of context in an emotionally charged topic such as this.
    Well, it wasn't just any "small sentence". It was, to quote your own words, your "main point", and it was, by my reading, one if not the main point that you put forth that actually pertained to GMO foods and the feeding of humanity, rather than the various concerns with our respective backgrounds and expertise.

I trust you accept some of the responsibility for the emotional charge of this discussion, since you are, by any account, a responsible individual.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), karelia (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), Nothingness (2nd July 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

The OP was not very succinct and clear to me as to context and intent. This is how threads get derailed, go all over the place and get emotional. If you really do want a healthy dialogue, start with your postulates, make them very succinct and clear, and THEN I'll stay on those and not move off them until I am sufficiently in alignment, or decide I am not in alignment, at which time I will exit the thread.

You have taken on a formidable task! Either way, you will get my respect.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 8th June 2013 at 19:40.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

blufire (12th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Snip

... until we get to that beautiful abundant world we desire and that the cutting edge science and technology of Monsanto and other wealthy corporations are providing.
    Well, if you are not reading what has been discovered more recently than 20 years ago ... perhaps you are behind the times?

Monsanto and other wealthy corporations are providing depopulation tools, not a beautiful abundant world.

Celiac disease is disgusting. And apparently there is an epidemic of it, for the first time since recorded history began. I wonder why? Gut... food ... GMO food ... gut... I see a direct relationship.

Sierra

It is continued studying, research and application from all angles.

And yes Celiacs diseases is very ugly and can be contributed directly to gmo food.

Which is why as an herbalist and organic grower I studied and learned how to heal this side effect of gmo food.

So if we completely take away all gmo food and products that is currently in production and distribution in the world what do you see happening?

I mean literally what would logically happen? Talk about depopulation!

What do we do or what is being done to solve this dilemma?

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Sierra's .02
    Yep they sure have. The globalists are working over time now to bring us into a one world government. Bill’s threads from the DHS insider are dead on and I take heed of what he is saying.

We are going global whether we like it or not.

The difference is what will that global world look like when all the traumatic dust settles in 20 or 50 years. I see that it will be the world of abundance and equality (mostly) . . . because this is what I was shown many years ago..

Well Bluefire, I don't see myself as taking things out of context. Just pointing out fallacies. And again, you are talking about one of the most evil and government supported let's_depopulate_the_planet industries out there. Back in the 50s, walking by the river where Monsanto's effluvium is dumped, one Avalon member stated one constantly came across bunny corpses. Utterly preserved and non-rotting bunny corpses. Ick. This is not beautiful or abundant or healthy for Mother Earth.

I'd rather my corpse rotted back into the ground. Without Celiac disease, please.

Perhaps an examination/review of your sources that showed you this many years ago? Again? Timelines change according to the collective will, and the collective will seems to be yelling at the 1% to cut it out with the Poison-Death-Destruction-depopulation paradigm, to which Monsanto is a key player in the deployment of.

Sierra
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th June 2013 at 20:00. Reason: Trim quoted material

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), Chester (13th March 2016), golden lady (28th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013)

24. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

okay. leaving this one alone.
    So ... have you actually listened to that video I linked?

Since your previous claim above in your " " post that I should have realized from your "opening post" or any of your past posts that you had listened to that video, and more or less all videos, of Jeffery Smith, appears to be false, I am back asking that key question.

It really is a good video, and quite persuasively catalogs the many deceits and deep fraud of Monsanto.

I recommend it to anyone interested in this topic.

Having listened to it, can you explain, in some detail, how he gets it so wrong? Or do you still agree with him that the depth and breath of Monsanto's deceit and fraud boggles the imagination?

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (13th March 2016), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So if we completely take away all gmo food and products that is currently in production and distribution in the world what do you see happening?

We are not advocating taking away all the food suddenly. That is a red herring.

We are advocating taking away the lies, exposing the deceit and fraud.

Then we will be in a position to understand what is going on, and how we can dismantle that which we realize should not continue.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), mosquito (9th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Soulboy (9th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

It is continued studying, research and application from all angles.

And yes Celiacs diseases is very ugly and can be contributed directly to gmo food.

Which is why as an herbalist and organic grower I studied and learned how to heal this side effect of gmo food.

I see GMO crop land cleaned and repurposed to grow healthy organic food that does not have dangerous side effects deliberately built into its structure. That is the reason GMO is hated.

Now GMO does not have to be poisonous perhaps ... but it is, because that is the way it was made. It is a depopulation tool, supported by the PTB.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th June 2013 at 19:54. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), Chester (13th March 2016), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Sidney (9th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,224 times in 32,908 posts

------

I'm willing to talk with most people about most things, but interfering with nature in the way promoted by Monsanto is non-negotiably unconscionable.

The problem of [apparent] food shortage in the world is all about logistics and economics and agendas -- not genetics.

Problem --> reaction --> solution. People buying into these 'solutions' as the only way forward have been manipulated by the dialectic.

31. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), binemaya (18th June 2013), Blacklight43 (8th June 2013), Carmen (10th June 2013), Chester (13th March 2016), chocolate (24th November 2013), christian (9th June 2013), DeDukshyn (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), ghostrider (9th June 2013), golden lady (10th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), kanishk (9th June 2013), Lettherebelight (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (8th June 2013), meeradas (19th June 2013), MorningSong (8th June 2013), mosquito (9th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), Shane (18th November 2013), Sierra (8th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Soulboy (9th June 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (12th June 2013), Wind (8th June 2013), Yoda (10th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #19
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Monsanto may be nice and send along with the sellers of poison, one a list of doctors trained by her to handle this

33. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The OP was not very succinct and clear to me as to context and intent. This is how threads get derailed, go all over the place and get emotional. If you really do want a healthy dialogue, start with your postulates, make them very succinct and clear, and THEN I'll stay on those and not move off them until I am sufficiently in alignment, or decide I am not in alignment, at which time I will exit the thread.

Either way, you will get my respect.

I wasn’t talking about your post gripreaper I was talking about Sierra’s one liner in my response to her post.

I appreciate very much your support and valiant attempt at understanding me.

I am well aware I need tweaking in how I post and respond and very open to guidance,

I am also aware that this thread could be my last attempt at making a difference here on Avalon.

I feel I have valuable insight and understanding and have been very reluctant because of many reasons to share.

Quote pos•tu•late

Suggest or assume the existence, fact, or truth of (something) as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief.

Noun
    A thing suggested or assumed as true as the basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief.

Synonyms
    demand - require - claim - posit
    Okay. Thanks for direction.

A beginning postulate could be . . . . . If you remove all peripheral emotional information . . . Where is the billions of tons of grains and legumes (wheat, rice, corn, soy beans etc) produced annually and globally and that feeds every nation throughout the world coming from?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast