+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

Hi Blufire,

Thank you for starting this thread.
    I understand that it took lots of building up steam and courage before you felt comfortable enough to talk about your contacts with E.T.'s and I appreciate that you did it after all.

It seems to me that this thread turned out to be a bit of a minefield if one is set on not hurting other ones feelings, but I would like to add my observation none the less.
    Keep in mind that I mean well and I'm trying to talk from the heart as well as from the head.

If I sift through all that is talked about in this thread there is one issue that is not yet addressed properly (unless I missed it) and it seems to me of importance.

The E.T.'s told you of a coming ELE and in order to avoid extinction, we need to prepare in the way that we (humanity, lead by the control mechanisms) are doing.
    GMO food, chemtrailing and such.

It takes a huge leap of faith to believe their message without the possession of facts to support this theory, yet you cling to this message and have invested great amounts of energy to live by it.

To be face to face with E.T's would make a huge impression for even the strongest of minds.
    I saw a UFO when I was 5 or 6 years old and to this day, this is one of the deepest imprints that I have in my memory, so I can certainly understand why a personal contact with E.T's would make one believe whatever they tell him/her.

Yet the fact remains that you have no hard data to support their message of an upcoming ELE that we need to prepare for in this manner.

For some one who claims to be left brain oriented, this should be an sign of conflict and an opportunity for deeper self reflection, yet you have not shown us that you have actually done that in regards to the validity of their statements.

So, if I were to make a judgment of your story, it would be easy for me to assume that you have had a very powerful experience and the shear force of it's power have lead you to abandon common sense and jump on the wagon of "believe without factual support".

This is what it all boils down to imo and this would explain the gap between many members who posted in this thread and your point of view.

In many threads and in many posts you have shown us that you always take the time to do your own research before you even consider to make assumptions and or conclusions.
    In this case, ....I'm not so sure that you have and I would like inform if you would be willing to make this effort.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Christine (23rd November 2013), Realeyes (22nd November 2013), sian (22nd November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd November 2013), Wind (22nd November 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

By acting now to prevent this interference, and to make sure this event takes place unhindered, what exactly do you suggest that we do, Araucaria?

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    We are not necessarily here to ensure our own personal survival (maybe for some), but primarily to prevent this interference and to make sure this event takes place unhindered. We need to act now because with the combination of a superwave combined with a galactic planar position and probably other things as well, it is now or never.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (22nd November 2013), Christine (23rd November 2013), Realeyes (22nd November 2013), sian (22nd November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    By acting now to prevent this interference, and to make sure this event takes place unhindered, what exactly do you suggest that we do, Araucaria?

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    We are not necessarily here to ensure our own personal survival (maybe for some), but primarily to prevent this interference and to make sure this event takes place unhindered. We need to act now because with the combination of a superwave combined with a galactic planar position and probably other things as well, it is now or never.
    Hi Onawah, what do we do? To paraphrase someone, it all depends what you mean by ‘do’
    I personally accept criticism of forum as being all talk and no action. To talk is to act. To simply be is to have an effect. To be aware and have intention is to act. This is how we get the leaders we do: we moan about how corrupt politicians are, and if possible they become even worse. Our expectations are somehow met, although the intricacies of who does what to reach that state are doubtless beyond our ken. Apart from that, what you do will all depend on who you are, whatever possibilities are available to you to act with integrity, i.e. with maximum positive intent. I don’t think it really matters what anyone actually does. If you have a floor to mop, then give it 100%.

But since we are on a forum, let me how writing posts can have an effect on the world. Here is something from September 3rd of this year, less than three months ago.

[QUOTE=araucaria;723978][QUOTE=Nanoo Nanoo;723676]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    I’ve just done a ‘website popularity ranking’ search for ProjectAvalon.net on Alexa.com – which ranks websites worldwide by popularity, traffic, time spent on site, education of readers, etc etc.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/projectavalon.net#trafficstats

Project Avalon currently ranks number 45,911 globally and – even more importantly – 17,346 in the U.S., the largest market.

We’re also ranked 18,237 in the UK. That’s spectacular for a non-commercial, volunteer forum. Downright amazing.
    Given that these figures are constantly evolving, it is interesting to see which way they are going and how fast. Some 18hrs after Selene's post, the rankings are 45658 total, 16716 (US), 18081 (UK)... and off the scale in France

That's a climb of 630 places in the US from one day to the next.
    If you click the link today, you will see how those figures have changed in this short time: the forum now ranks 35837th in the world, 16032nd in the US. The more people being reached by our message, the more people are available to be doing the seemingly small things that will make a huge difference.

You will also notice an internal change on the forum. In the three years I have been around, it has certainly become a more amenable place for me at least. I have no doubt had a tiny part in that evolution, but it would be self-defeating and counter-productive to overestimate that role, because the power for change lies in numbers: the more likeminded people come together, the greater their leverage. If the forum has changed that much, then so has the outside world. What we are doing is already having an effect.

It’s like pushing a car out of the ditch: when it starts moving, you don’t stop to wonder what to do next, you just carry on increasing the momentum. And if a big guy comes along to give a hand, the introductions wait till later.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (23rd November 2013), Hervé (23rd November 2013), learninglight (22nd November 2013), onawah (22nd November 2013), Realeyes (22nd November 2013), RunningDeer (22nd November 2013), sian (22nd November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013), ulli (22nd November 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I just want to say this, without getting too personal.
    And kudos to those who can glean useful insights from this ...
    We are all 100% unique, to the point of being extra special
    Yet each single one of us is also 100% dispensable.

When a person can reconcile this contradiction they can start operating on several levels simultaneously.

Then they can reach a larger faction of people with their message
    and they can receive intuition from not only a variety of ET races,
    but even from the Source that created those races.

However, I just hope that my awareness of my own uniqueness does not blind me to this fact, namely that
    the planet and total reality will always be bigger than little me,
    no matter how special I feel, and how many private VIP tours the Creator Source of all universes takes me on
    to show me how other galaxies are formed.
    Those who are able to integrate the paradox you presented here, are spared the misery of malignant narcissism, while being uplifted. I think we are all tiny units of energy and matter within the body and consciousness of God. How humbling to be so small, on the one hand, but how ennobling to be a part of something so amazingly complex and potentially noble, on the other.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

araucaria (22nd November 2013), Christine (23rd November 2013), Delight (23rd November 2013), Limor Wolf (24th November 2013), onawah (22nd November 2013), sian (22nd November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013), ulli (22nd November 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd November 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sounds good to me, Araucaria!
    Part of my contribution is certainly being active on this forum, as well as being an online political and environmental activist.
    I support my local alternative community, local farmer's market, etc.
    For a lot of people, the only actions that count are survivalist oriented, and that is certainly important, but doesn't come from as globally conscious a perspective.
    When I was younger, I was part of the "getting back to the land" movement.
    Now, as a disabled person in my 60s, I am more limited in my physical action, but I agree, there is still a lot that can be done just by being conscious!
    I've been here on Avalon just as long, and it has certainly gone through a lot of ups and downs, but we seem to be in a nice plateau now.
    I felt very gratified as an Avalonian when "big guys" Simon Parkes and Karen Hudes joined us!
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd November 2013 at 20:08.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (22nd November 2013), Christine (23rd November 2013), Hervé (23rd November 2013), sian (24th November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013), ulli (22nd November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Sounds good to me!
    Part of my contribution is certainly being active on this forum, as well as being an online political and environmental activist.
    I support my local alternative community, local farmer's market, etc.
    For a lot of people, the only actions that count are survivalist oriented, and that is certainly important, but doesn't come from as globally conscious a perspective.
    When I was younger, I was part of the "getting back to the land" movement.
    Now, as a disabled person in my 60s, I am more limited in my physical action, but I agree, there is still a lot that can be done just by being conscious!
    I've been here on Avalon just as long, and it has certainly gone through a lot of ups and downs, but we seem to be in a nice plateau now.
    I felt very gratified as an Avalonian when "big guys" Simon Parkes and Karen Hudes joined us!
    There are other 'big guys' too, Bill said so recently, operating under unassuming pseudos and not saying much. But they will be listening and passing things on, and things will be getting done.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (23rd November 2013), Curt (26th November 2013), Limor Wolf (24th November 2013), onawah (23rd November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013), william r sanford72 (23rd November 2013)

13. Link to Post #187
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Blufire, You've presented the reader with a choice-- "Support Monsanto or point me in the right direction!" There are probably several potential directions that haven't been developed because mega-corporations like Monsanto carry so much clout that they intervene or outspend research that doesn't support their bottom line.

Monsanto, along with corporations like Conagra and Archer Daniel Midlands, provide a lion's share of the funding at the university level. They fund foundations and think tanks that have a direct line to mainstream media.They provide campaign money for politicians. So the, "point me toward the baby, so we can all embrace it", isn't quite appropriate when the baby has been rendered still born.

As well, you seem to be making an attempt to portray yourself as a contrarian, with comments like "I was once like you, before I did a 180 degree turn!" You seem to be an intelligent enough woman to understand that doing a 180 degree turn away from progressive change doesn't make you a contrarian. It places you firmly in mainstream transnational corporation fold.

Monsanto and all large corporations lie to support their bottom lines. They have a vested interest in doing so. To state you are firmly in the middle of the road, between Monsanto and the quaint techniques of simpler times is transparent. This isn't balance and or humility. Balance isn't achieved by finding some perfect midway point between greed and lies and honest endeavor.

...and humility doesn't tease, condescend and manipulate for ten pages. So, tell us about your experiences, so that we can understand your point of view a little better.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Christine (23rd November 2013), Delight (23rd November 2013), Kristin (23rd November 2013), onawah (23rd November 2013), Realeyes (26th November 2013), Sierra (22nd November 2013), Wind (23rd November 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Please go to this thread of mine for a response . . . . https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...037#post762037

16. Link to Post #189
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

My dad says I am an anarchist... Because I refused to agree we need that ...... world government in place and because I believe in the native traditions and such. At first I was shocked, never saw that one coming from a man who actually thought me to think differently. Just sharing...

Today in one of my BG inspirational sites I found an information that really caught my attention. It is something Amzer Zo was referring to on page 8 I think of this thread. In short one person was explaining about his astral travels and the astrals he had encountered during his journeys. It sounds really as a combination between scary and exciting.

I totally am able to believe in the possibility of alien minds doing hypno sessions on humans in order to make them do what they need them to do. The way it was described seemed like some sort of kidnapping of the astral bodies. Who knows what I have been subjected to...
    Recently I had a situation like that that made me wake up so fast I was still frozen when I entered my body. I shared it on some other threads. But being the well trained grounded "anarchist" I am, I realized it is mostly my own mind doing the game. I killed all opposition when I bought a magnetic matt, or grounding matt, not sure which is the correct word. Now I sleep like a kid.

The article is very long and I am not sure how much patience I can find to start translating it into English. If anyone really wants to read it there it is:
    http://www.parallelreality-bg.com/st...-00-00-44.html I guess google translate can be helpful.
    If I finish one of the works I am doing tomorrow, will try to do a fast translate and see what comes useful.
    It is based on a book, but I never understood the name of that book.
    I'll be exploring this in detail for sure.

I sincerely hope whoever is/are in control, to stop all the games with nature. And we all to be careful when we play gods creating or choosing to use robots, mutants and spare parts for human bodies. When I read about this my hair stands on its roots. Me, the anarchist, is more interested in the soul/spirit/nature secrets than in the mechanics of getting all technically savvy. But, anyone is responsible for his own choices and views.

Did i manage to distract you from the fire on blufire ?
    You know, sometimes we try to say things that even we don't really know how they would sound like, but we feel compelled to do something. With time it all comes into place.

Peace and harmony!
    C.
    Last edited by chocolate; 24th November 2013 at 13:21.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

sian (24th November 2013), Sierra (24th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #190
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Blufire: I just read almost every post in the thread, "The New World and Civilization," where you requested that all comments about GMOs be moved to this thread. I was surprised at all the hubbub about you withholding information. You provided a sh*tload in the first several posts you made. What I did see was people taking the discussion, and that is what forums are made for, and running with it based on their opinions and interests, before you even began explaining much beyond the headlines. So, despite telling you to pack it in the other day on this thread, I have a few questions that will only keep the discussion going.

Was it your intention to present the need for an equalized balance of the reptilian (technological, unemotional, scientific, proactive, "Star Trek") with the mammalian (creative, artistic, adaptive, "The Lifetime Channel") as an explanation for why we need to accept Monsanto's efforts and GMOs in order for us to 'make it this time?'

It makes sense in the context of your cosmology in which an ELE is expected soon that, culturally, somebody DARE to take massive, even unpopular, technological (reptilian) action and risks, to preserve what will remain of humanity and our heritage of accomplishments against total eradication, if, without that action, we're history—and not recorded history at that!

Did I get that right?

In your view, how does the need for the reptilian/mammalian balance take into account Monsanto's documented legal bullying of farmers, dishonesty with the public and manipulation of laws and government to achieve their ends (whether to save humanity and/or to profit wildly)?

Monsanto's original arguments in favor of GMOs included lower costs, better nutrition and greater yield...none of which have come to pass. That's a problem for me even considering that they might be a necessary evil.

How do you or those who gave you your future vision square Monsanto's apparent greed and unpleasantness with declarations of their ultimate beneficence?

Do you believe we are out of balance as a world in favor of the mammalian, and so Monsanto among others is a symbol of needed reptilian inclusion for balance?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

AutumnW (25th November 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), Delight (24th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Okay. So i had the time to read through the first half of the thread carefully. I wanted to understand how can someone evoke such a strong reaction from Bill because he appears in my mind as a very balanced and grounded (in the best meaning of the word) person.

Blufire, I have to say I do understand what you want to create with your thread. I seem to understand this, and I think everyone else does understand it, for it is logical and somehow follows a path we are already on. BUT! I feel you DO need to present some solutions (I am not trying to take sides, but if I were to start something like that I also would have liked to include not only the problem, but also the solution).
    You may be surprised that there are many who actually are more like you than you would suspect.

I HAVE A VERY STRONG OPINION on the subject of MONSANTO. THIS IS BAD!!! I do believe and feel technology of some kind will be able to solve what we face as problems, but IN NO TIME LINE WOULD I DEFEND MONSANTO as it stands right now!
    I am trying like everyone else just to tell you that we are not opposed technology, but I am against MONSANTO's "technology".

I will better be dead than to imagine a future where I go in steel warehouses called BILLA, KAUFLAND, etc. to buy my fruits and vegetables and when I go out of that amazingly unpleasant space I will end up in a barren land with no tree or a BEE buzzing around.

It will take a lot of time for me to go in every detail of this situation. But I will state the following. This situation is very much like similar situations in every area of life right now.
    I do not understand fully agriculture. I have been trained as a technological mind in the area of architecture. In this type of work similar things are happening. If I decide to start a thread against PASSIVE buildings the way they are presented right now I also probably will be shunned out of the community. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT that the ideology behind the current trend in architecture, in its current presentation, is WRONG. I can present all the pros and cons, and I can present solutions. But right now I am relatively alone in this understanding. In the future perhaps we will be many. So for the moment I can give advise and gentle guidance, but I cannot change the trend. I will wait for the right time when the overall understanding of all similar subjects have risen to the desired level.

I am giving an example from my experience to your thread because the two are interrelated in my world. Everything is interrelated in my world, and it comes from a different understanding of the wholeness of life.

And, blufire, please do not jump into conclusions that the current trend of PA is wrong to follow and that we, who stay more silent than others, are simply flowing with the current.

I, speaking for myself, am trying to see all points of view to be able to understand everything an a more complete way. I may not have started hundreds of threads with controversial opinions because I feel I still am learning. But I DO HAVE A VERY STRONG opinion of most matters, which by the way can change based on the change of my own understanding.

I have written all of this supporting your effort. But please, before you respond in a spike of emotion, try to see the reason behind my words.
    I am on your side, I think, just probably my river flows parallel to yours.

Love,
    C.
    Last edited by chocolate; 24th November 2013 at 13:52.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Christine (27th November 2013), Sierra (24th November 2013), sunflower (27th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    I do not understand fully agriculture. I have been trained as a technological mind in the area of architecture. In this type of work similar things are happening. If I decide to start a thread against PASSIVE buildings the way they are presented right now I also probably will be shunned out of the community. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT that the ideology behind the current trend in architecture is its current presentation wrong. I can present all the pros and cons, and I can present solutions. Now I am alone, but in the future we might become more. So for the moment I can give advice and gentle guidance, but I cannot change the trend right now. I will wait for the right time when the overall understanding of all similar subjects have risen to the desired level.
    I like your's and nonesuch angle as I see it. There is a balance between types of approaches. If we can look beyond the pressure of "the sky is falling" crisis mode and discuss the pros and cons, that would be my joy. Each of us has a vantage of expertise from our work/experience. In the US, I know in the last 58 years, the planning focus has been on short term, often driven by crisis.

I would love to hear C's observation from architecture. I have been studying permaculture, Dan Winter's take on architecture and all kinds of subjects related to structures that support optimum environments. I want to understand what will be the flowering of civilized structure and I know I am not alone.

Input from all the kingdoms (there is more than mammalian and reptilian signatures) will make a great place to live. I am looking forward to a world where we are not driven by the fears that make us take many anti-life actions.

What I have not seen in Monsanto is ANY GOOD except a way to TM and enforce their vision of monoculture. That may be good for THEM. The way they sold it was based on fears from farmers.

If we understood more and more of our own internal and external ecology, how all things work together and had the sensitivity to feel, and trust that we are not threatened with ELE's we'd say "NO THANKS". The key is "IF WE WERE NOT THREATENED". That means we cannot control the future exactly but we could live at peace and contribute as humans in an entirely new way with our gifts.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Christine (27th November 2013), sian (24th November 2013), Sierra (24th November 2013), sunflower (27th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just wanted to acknowledge AutumnW's getting to the heart of the matter here and bump this, with a hope that something will come of it.
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Blufire, You've presented the reader with a choice-- "Support Monsanto or point me in the right direction!" There are probably several potential directions that haven't been developed because mega-corporations like Monsanto carry so much clout that they intervene or outspend research that doesn't support their bottom line.

Monsanto, along with corporations like Conagra and Archer Daniel Midlands, provide a lion's share of the funding at the university level. They fund foundations and think tanks that have a direct line to mainstream media.They provide campaign money for politicians. So the, "point me toward the baby, so we can all embrace it", isn't quite appropriate when the baby has been rendered still born.

As well, you seem to be making an attempt to portray yourself as a contrarian, with comments like "I was once like you, before I did a 180 degree turn!" You seem to be an intelligent enough woman to understand that doing a 180 degree turn away from progressive change doesn't make you a contrarian. It places you firmly in mainstream transnational corporation fold.

Monsanto and all large corporations lie to support their bottom lines. They have a vested interest in doing so. To state you are firmly in the middle of the road, between Monsanto and the quaint techniques of simpler times is transparent. This isn't balance and or humility. Balance isn't achieved by finding some perfect midway point between greed and lies and honest endeavor.

...and humility doesn't tease, condescend and manipulate for ten pages. So, tell us about your experiences, so that we can understand your point of view a little better.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Christine (27th November 2013), ulli (26th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10