+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

Paul said:
    Quote We are not advocating taking away all the food suddenly. That is a red herring.

We are advocating taking away the lies, exposing the deceit and fraud.

Then we will be in a position to understand what is going on, and how we can dismantle that which we realize should not continue

Bill said:
    Quote I'm willing to talk with most people about most things, but interfering with nature in the way promoted by Monsanto is non-negotiably unconscionable.

The problem of [apparent] food shortage in the world is all about logistics and economics and agendas -- not genetics.

Problem --> reaction --> solution. People buying into these 'solutions' as the only way forward have been manipulated by the dialectic

Yes there are many lies, deceit and fraud surrounding Monsanto and genetically engineered food and many other advanced technologies.

Because if humanity as a whole understood why this research and technology is being put into rapid expansion there would be unbelievable chaos and would be cruel.

The Truth? We as a whole would not be able to handle the Truth.

Bill, I also feel it is ‘non-negotiably unconscionable’ when someone in a position such as yours holds back valuable information and clarity that would enable people to understand more fully exactly what to expect and how to prepare in everyway for their current way of life and for their future and for their generations after them.

You post and start threads that say everyone should get out of the states asap and move to Ecuador with no real reasoning why or possible options for those unable or unwilling to move.

You start the threads with the info from Doug Hagman and DHS insider with no info on why (truly) these attacks are taking place or what steps people can take immediately and to set themselves up for a more peaceful future.

I can only extrapolate that:

(1) You don’t have any other ‘insider’ information that would provide more clarity . . . .although I find this very hard to believe with your immense contacts with ‘people in the know’

(2) You feel it is more prudent that each individual comes to their own decision and understanding and will hear what they need to hear within the level of growth they are in . . . .although I find this unconscionable because you are a teacher and in position of leadership within this forum and by that position are responsible (within reason) to those on this forum.

(3) You understand very fully what the future holds both immediate and distant and choose not to reveal this knowledge because of the chaos and emotional turmoil it would cause.

How about we both are more clear and forthcoming on what our immediate and possible distant future holds?

And no using the very tired and old “out” of saying the timeline will or has changed.

We both (among others on this forum) also know that the Shepherds (my term) over this planet and solar system are directing the Controllers (your term and I will use) of this planet to prepare the planet and humanity for at least two possible scenarios. . . . . . .

That hinge completely on when the planet is struck with a natural force (cme, asteroid, rapid catastrophic climate change, etc) so immense, that it will knock us back into the dark ages and kill a large portion of humanity.

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Tesla WTC Solution and others . . .with respect

Please take discussion about the problems and all the cut and pasted information with GMO’s and diseases to the forty eleven hundred other threads about gmo’s.

This thread is going down a untraveled road.

3. Link to Post #43
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Because if humanity as a whole Understood why this research and technology is being put into rapid expansion there would be unbelievable chaos and would be cruel.
    So we must accept that the poison they are imposing ourselves while destroying the natural life, is meant to protect us from the fact that we could not bear?

Here is a truth that can seem unbearable.
    I'm sure that there is a force called Karma.
    What you do you receive. Simple as that. Has no tears, no leaves for later, do not take bribes and has no expiration date.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 9th June 2013 at 19:07.

4. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Tesla I will save you the time and effort in your research,

Yes, autism can be directly traced back to gmo food. Specifically formula fed to babies that is made from soy beans and high fructose corn syrup (both highly genetically modified) or from breast milk from mothers whose diet consists largely of gmo food.

Vaccinations or other stressors to the child’s biological systems trigger autism which is why a child is normal until he/she receives childhood vaccinations.

Some autism is reversible with intense diet modification, most autism is not reversible.

I am sorry because I know of your struggle with your son.

5. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Because if humanity as a whole Understood why this research and technology is being put into rapid expansion there would be unbelievable chaos and would be cruel.
    So we must accept that the poison they are imposing ourselves while destroying the natural life, is meant to protect us from the fact that we could not bear?
    Reread my post and take your understanding much deeper.

You are way too shallow in your understanding of what I mean by Truth and why technology like gmo food is rapidly being developed.

The health problems and interference with nature are ‘bugs’ the scientists are working through in development of this needed ‘food source’.

I am sure I am not the only one on this forum that understands the true (foundational) reasons behind gmo food, chemtrails, underground cities, alien presence, global economic collapse and global government .

6. Link to Post #46
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Maybe I'm shallow because I do not like being the guinea pig to solve the problems of bugs. May be a valid reason from my perspective.

7. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Maybe I'm shallow because I do not like being the guinea pig to solve the problems of bugs. May be a valid reason from my perspective.
    Understandable.

But (hopefully) as we flesh this (reasons for technology such as gmo’s) out in more detail you will be at least more informed.

It won’t make the atrocities of gmo’s and other implemented global plans easier to accept, but at least we will be more clear for the necessity and rapid implementation of them.

8. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Because if humanity as a whole understood why this research and technology is being put into rapid expansion there would be unbelievable chaos and would be cruel. The Truth? We as a whole would not be able to handle the Truth.
    Try us. We can handle the truth.

We both (among others on this forum) also know that the Shepherds (my term) over this planet and solar system are directing the Controllers (your term and I will use) of this planet to prepare the planet and humanity for at least two possible scenarios. . . . . . .
    Which are?

That hinge completely on when the planet is struck with a natural force (cme, asteroid, rapid catastrophic climate change, etc) so immense, that it will knock us back into the dark ages and kill a large portion of humanity.
    I would surmise Bill would agree with you, that there is potential for a catastrophic outcome should we remain on the trajectory we are on, which is all the more reason to “come out with it”

I am sure I am not the only one on this forum that understands the true (foundational) reasons behind gmo food, chemtrails, underground cities, alien presence, global economic collapse and global government .
    I’m also pretty sure you are not the only one who understands the “jest” of the foundational reasons, which is an extension of your above two scenarios which you have yet to explain.

I can only surmise, based on the coy and disjointed and limited information you have been forthright with so far, that:

1. You know something which most of the rest of us do not, and you are reluctant to share this information for reasons unknown to us.

2. You understand very fully what the future holds both immediate and distant and choose not to reveal this knowledge because of the chaos and emotional turmoil it would cause.

I feel with conviction that now is the time in my life, because at the age I am and with the past 40+ years of research, study, and life experience I now understand more fully what I was shown so many years ago. And also because now every time I try to ‘forget’ again I am pushed harder. So am not sure where to begin.
    Begin at the beginning. Start with your early childhood experiences and encounters with the greys. Tell us what you learned. Tell us how this fits into the big picture, and why GMO’s are a big part of this. Tell us what the two potential outcomes are, what our choices are in regards to these, and how it all fits together. Tell us how your life has changed since you moved back to the Appalachian Mountains, in regards to the epiphanies, insights, and clarifications which you have had.

Just be yourself and come out with it. You want to, that is clear, although you are reluctant. Let the chips fall where they may.

Gripreaper, thank you for understanding and for the support and for the kick in the hind end . . . . . but take your stand wisely because I am not sure where this may lead.
    Not to worry. I know where I stand and how to stay within my presence. If fallacies arise in my understanding, so much the better that they be pointed out, and my perception be changed and encompass a more holistic view.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th June 2013 at 21:16.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

blufire (12th June 2013), CdnSirian (9th June 2013), christian (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), Freed Fox (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), golden lady (10th June 2013), heyokah (10th June 2013), jbins (9th June 2013), karelia (9th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), risveglio (10th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #49
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry blufire.
    I totally disagree with the arguments need to genetically modified foods.
    The ends to justify the means, it is only good for the business owners.
    Monsanto, Nestle and other similar companies are intentionally genocidal.
    To get only the food companies.
    The reckoning will come sooner or later.
    'Then we'll see who's got more bottle to sell.' - popular saying in Brazil
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 9th June 2013 at 20:00.

11. Link to Post #50
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

blufire -- From where I sit, it seems that you keep responding to us with a variety of rhetorical fallacies (see also here). I have tried earlier in this thread and elsewhere to point them out, which usually just prompts you to write more such fallacies, so I won't attempt here to point out further examples of such to you.

Many of the actual words presented in your posts on this thread, and some others, are not helping to improve the awareness or understanding of others. Quite the contrary. They are raising the stink of confused controversy over various important topics. I do not know why you do this, or even if you are aware that you are doing this. I despair of conveying this to you, of which I am rather convinced by now.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

blufire (12th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), karelia (9th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

... researchers who are from the ‘other side’ whose research is just as valid as to why at this time we (globally) need this technology.

... maybe we could start with one element that could help pull this topic into a balanced understanding?
    Hi blufire,

the element for me would be something done by (as close to) independent researchers to show that GMO is

a.) better. (in any way, other than the two I mentioned earlier, which are a given: withstanding toxic glyphosate i.e. -Roundup, and producing the bT toxin internally. Both of these have been proven to cause health problems in humans) I have seen literally nothing to suggest that GMO produces better, stronger, more drought resistant, more nutritious plants.

Note well that this is not decrying technological advances - hybrids, the stabiization of hybrids, rediscovering bio-char/tierra negra, seed coatings for drought resistance and increased viability, understanding the role of microorganisms in making micronutrients bio-available for plant uptake, deepening the understanding of the role of fungus and its mycelium in soil health, ...and higher-tech technologies for increased urban food density, such as vertical farming, hydroponics...

b.) necessary. As I have mentioned before, the largest study conducted (30-years, and large scale) side-by-side comparison of organic to conventional farming (not just gardening, farming) showed organic farming to be better in every category. GMOs were included in the "conventional" side when they became available. I won't repeat all the data points of the articles on that Rodale study, but ask you to at least look at one of numerous articles on it: 30 Year Study: Organic Farming Outperforms Conventional, Chemical Farming

Two paragraphs that I will paste here are:
    Quote Organic farming also helps sustain rural communities by creating more jobs; a UN study shows organic farms create 30 per cent more jobs per hectare than nonorganic. More of the money in organic farming goes to paying local people, rather than to farm inputs.”
    The Rodale trials showed organic crops were more resilient, and organic corn yields were 31 percent higher than conventional in years of drought, compared to genetically modified (GM) “drought tolerant” varieties, which showed increases of only 6.7 per cent to 13.3 per cent over conventional (non-drought resistant) varieties.
    ...because it is important to note the direct comparison between GM supposedly drought-tolerant seeds and organic seeds. Drought tolerance is one of the attributes often touted for GMO seeds. It ain't so, and a whole bunch of dead cotton farmers in India could attest to it - if they hadn't committed suicide due to Monsanto GMO cotton seed failure in drought.

blufire, something that you have read or a video that you have watched evidently had a profound impact on you, and made you do a 180° turnabout in regards to GMOs being not just beneficial, but critically important. I need to see that information (or to hear that it is a gut feeling without any independent scientific proof.

When I mention "independent", it is probably obvious as to why, but I want to make sure. A powerful example of the impossibility to produce truly unbiased and independent results would be a study of soybeans that was to be the focus of a very large grant to an Indiana university, with the grant money coming from a subsidiary of Monsanto. Do we honestly think that there is ANY chance at all that this university that just got a "gift" large enough to build a new agricultural sciences building on campus is going to produce a report stating that soybeans are unhealthful in a human diet, or that GMO soy is inferior to non-GMO soy?

I have seen it argued that the Rodale study (an organic-supportive institute) is pro-organic and the Seralini (French researcher) was anti-GMO, and that this might taint the results of their work. However, all scientists develop a hypothesis, and then devise tests to prove or disprove a hypothesis. Just because the scientist guessed correctly, and proved it, does not mean the study's conclusions are incorrect. I know that a French agency downcast Seralini's work, but note the wording:
    Quote European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) ruled the paper had “insufficient scientific quality to be considered as valid for risk assessment."
    Anyone familiar with a study with a control (like Seralini's), the study simply divides the groups (in this case rats), and subjects the non-control group to a specific condition different than the control group, keeping all other conditions as close to identical as possible. One group of rats was fed non-GMO food; one group GMO food with glyphosate; one group GMO food without glyphosate. Pretty damn simple. The GMO and GMO+glyphosate groups developed a bunch of tumors; the non-GMO, non-glyphosate group did not. Pretty damn simple. Note that Seralini is not charged with scientific fraud. If they could have, they would have, and they would have proved it. The best they could come up with was a nebulous "insufficient scientific quality" to try to discredit the study - and recommend another study be conducted (discredit and procrastinate - allowing Monsanto to supplant more of the world's seed supply with patented Monsanto GMO seed.)

10,000 years of organic agriculture. 20 years of GMO? Literally nothing other than what is written on a Monsanto or Bayer or Syngenta brochure proclaiming the benefits of GMO...

Again, something very profound must have changed your mind, blufire. What was it?

Dennis

{edit, to add}

...We both (among others on this forum) also know that the Shepherds (my term) over this planet and solar system are directing the Controllers (your term and I will use) of this planet to prepare the planet and humanity for at least two possible scenarios. . . . . . .

I don't know this to be true. Appears to be conjecture, and your best guess as to where the GMO "program" came from. However, we have ample evidence that the GMO program came from simple greed and collusion, with a very carefully planned long-term conspiracy to embed agents of Monsanto into the US government. If this is your main evidence, it is your gut feeling, and (unless you bring forth some proof beyond conjecture), I have to stick with the info I have. GMO seeds are not stronger, and would not help in the case of drought, climate change, CME/EMP, dust cloud from asteroid, or atomic war. If the word came from ETs, they are either wrong or deliberately misleading.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 9th June 2013 at 21:37.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

blufire (12th June 2013), CdnSirian (9th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), christian (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), exponentialist (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), gripreaper (9th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), nomadguy (10th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), risveglio (10th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,402 times in 32,917 posts

Bill, I also feel it is ‘non-negotiably unconscionable’ when someone in a position such as yours holds back valuable information and clarity that would enable people to understand more fully exactly what to expect and how to prepare in everyway for their current way of life and for their future and for their generations after them
    Huh?

I'm not holding anything back. Maybe you've not been following all my posts on various threads. (Easy to miss stuff, I know.)

In terms of current events -->
    1. Essential reading for all Avalonians
    2. The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)
    3. Doug Hagmann's DHS Source: "It’s about to get very ugly"

In terms of geophysics -->
    • I do NOT subscribe to Clif High's claims that there will be a "Global Coastal Event". (I never have done, either.)
    • I'm still watching Solar Cycle 24. I'm not the only observer who is puzzled. Some physicists are positing that there may be a double peak. That means that the true peak may not have occurred yet.

In terms of how and what I communicate -->
    • I am not "starting threads that say everyone should get out of the states asap and move to Ecuador".
    • I DO suggest that those who are in a position to leave the US consider doing so. Whether they move to Ecuador, Costa Rica, Thailand, New Zealand (or anywhere else) isn't my concern or my business.
    • Ecuador is a viable possibility. This is why I'm here. There are other options, too. One option is to stay put in the US, and tough it out. Some (but not many) are in a strong position to do so.
    • I DO hold that it's "prudent that each individual comes to their own decision and understanding and will hear what they need to hear within the level of growth they are in" -- and I'd also add:
    • Each person has their own specific mission and purpose, and where he or she is located will be closely connected with whatever that mission or purpose might be.

16. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Another1 (10th June 2013), blufire (12th June 2013), Brizil (10th June 2013), CdnSirian (9th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), christian (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), Cognitive Dissident (10th June 2013), Freed Fox (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), GoingOn (29th June 2013), golden lady (28th June 2013), Hervé (9th June 2013), karelia (9th June 2013), Laura Elina (10th June 2013), Limor Wolf (10th June 2013), meeradas (30th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), nomadguy (10th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), risveglio (10th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th June 2013), RunningDeer (12th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th June 2013), ulli (9th June 2013), william r sanford72 (12th June 2013), Wind (9th June 2013), Yoda (10th June 2013), yuhui (12th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #53
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

I can't understand how anyone can defend GMO food, regardless of the apparent motive. It's a bit like saying nature is doing a crap job. By and large, most things 'man' touches 'man' screws up.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), meeradas (30th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #54
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

Another thing to chew on, just to prove that Monsanto et al aren't producing GMO 'food' for the overall benefit of the population. The intent is to replace natural food rather than supplement it.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), heyokah (10th June 2013), meeradas (30th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), music (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Soulboy (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #55
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

Another thing to chew on, just to prove that Monsanto et al aren't producing GMO 'food' for the overall benefit of the population. The intent is to replace natural food rather than supplement it.
    Indeed, hence the motive for the terminator gene (which forces farmers to buy new seed each year), and the motive for all the legal and regulatory actions to oppose use of natural or heirloom seeds and force use of Monsanto seeds.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th June 2013), Christine (9th June 2013), DevilPigeon (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Hervé (10th June 2013), meeradas (30th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th June 2013), northstar (9th June 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th June 2013), Shane (18th November 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #56
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    -----

Indeed, hence the motive for the terminator gene (which forces farmers to buy new seed each year), and the motive for all the legal and regulatory actions to oppose use of natural or heirloom seeds and force use of Monsanto seeds.
    And the bastards do not stop inventing new ways to destroy our dignity and humanity. Nanotechnology - the new threat to food is the new plague.
    http://nano.foe.org.au/node/198

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    -----

Exactly, and so GMO seeds entrap Third World countries (where the abject poverty is) because those countries have to buy seed from these multinationals otherwise they cannot grow food. Money is thus flowing from farmers in poor countries to these rich multinationals. The safety of that seed is not tested by scientists in those poor countries (not because they do not have scientists but because big brother says trust me, we have tested it and it is safe, and here's a donation for your family ... nice doing business with you). It is an unacceptable and unethical situation.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

DevilPigeon (9th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Hervé (10th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), mosquito (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), northstar (12th June 2013), risveglio (10th June 2013), Sierra (10th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th June 2013), ulli (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #58
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

GMO corn and cotton require double the water of natural seed. When Monsoon season fails (and it is tending to in the face of climate change), the farmers in debt for the expensive GMO seeds, end up on a wheel of debt (You have to buy expensive new GMO seed from Monsanto every year). The reason so many farmers are attempting to grow the high risk cotton crop in the first place, is that it is one of the few crops that produce enough money to give the farmers a fighting chance at a better life for their family. But it is high risk, and the cotton belt is called the cotton suicide belt.

This article explains why Indian farmers cannot go organic (now):

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-af...er-their-debts

Sierra

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Hervé (10th June 2013), heyokah (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), northstar (12th June 2013), ulli (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #59
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To me it is clear that there is a consensus on this forum nefarious agenda of transgenic and responsible for their current development.
    What is not clear is the story behind the story that blufire seems to be wanting to tell or want us to believe.

Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 10th June 2013 at 08:53.

29. Link to Post #60
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Understandable.

But (hopefully) as we flesh this (reasons for technology such as gmo’s) out in more detail you will be at least more informed.

It won’t make the atrocities of gmo’s and other implemented global plans easier to accept, but at least we will be more clear for the necessity and rapid implementation of them.
    There are no bugs with the Illuminati. They have a cure for everything, all disease, all contaminated water, earth, and air, all forms of uranium damage, free energy, you name it, they have it.

What they do, they do with full knowledge, intent, and purpose. Depopulation. And profit while they do it.

Blufire, you say, "But (hopefully) as we flesh this (reasons for technology such as gmo’s) out in more detail you will be at least more informed. It won’t make the atrocities of gmo’s and other implemented global plans easier to accept, but at least we will be more clear for the necessity and rapid implementation of them."

I am feeling a bit jerked around because you are not telling us this information that is supposed to make us understand why we should go along with the atrocities of gmo.

I am also feeling a bit shocked... at the lumping of created disease (HIV, Ebola, Sars, Flu strains being recreated from the 1918 version etc.), chemtrails, the aluminum byproduct flouride in our water, wars, depleted uranium, crashing of the global economy, creation of the para-military organization HDS, genocide, destruction of mother earth, destruction of all indigenous cultures and people, in the phrase ... as "... other implemented global plans ... we will be more clear for the necesity and rapid implementation of them."

If you think I have overstated or over interpreted my understanding of the global directive as meant by the quote above, please correct me. Let's get specific as to what you mean.

And in any case, I hope I've made clear the necessity of a rapid implementation of the understanding we need to understand where you are coming from.

Courage. You gotta keep going now Blufire. I am just telling you what I expect, what you seem to have encouraged us to expect from you.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 10th June 2013 at 07:06.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (10th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), golden lady (28th June 2013), Hervé (10th June 2013), jbins (10th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), ulli (10th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast