+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

I had to read these threads several times to really grasp that Bluefire is rationalizing Monsanto's systematic destruction of the natural world and their attempted monopoly on life (patents). Bluefire sees Monsanto as a necessary evil to provide food for the burgeoning population and it seems that he/she is suggesting that the toxins are ok for the "masses" in lieu of starvation. An either/or argument. The fix for the perceived food shortage is livestock. That is, of course, until Monsanto finds a way to acquire patents on cows and goats... Yes, Monsanto must be stopped. This is a remarkable solution:

http://www.ted.com/talks/allan_savor...te_change.html

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Corncrake (15th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), grannyfranny100 (10th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (10th June 2013), northstar (12th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member WEAREONE's Avatar
    Thanks

blufire,

I have gone back and read all the posts of this thread and the one it merged from and tried to read your posts in detail, as well as a few of your other more involved responses in other threads.

In my reading and understanding I have naturally as one does tried my best to understand your message. I find a few themes that I really hope you can share, and clarify more on. First and most important for me is the subject that to me is infused into your discussion about free choice, time to take action, etc. It appears there is more to be said on this that I feel ties in with your message and permeates your responses.

I also see a theme of a certain knowledge you have about the future, the controllers, and the need for certain things that most people would find very scary and horrible. An example of this is the topic itself, Monsanto.... It appears your point of view of Monsanto and its practices ranges from a practical necessary evil to an almost hidden agenda where they are actually doing good work and we are unable to see these good works as we do not understand the situation fully.

I was also confused about your message to Bill. It appears you are calling out Bill for not sharing all the information you believe he has? Can you elaborate or clraify your statement to Bill.

[I]Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology
    Posted by blufire (here)
    Bill, I also feel it is ‘non-negotiably unconscionable’ when someone in a position such as yours holds back valuable information and clarity that would enable people to understand more fully exactly what to expect and how to prepare in everyway for their current way of life and for their future and for their generations after them

Huh?

I'm not holding anything back. Maybe you've not been following all my posts on various threads. (Easy to miss stuff, I know.)

In terms of current events -->
    Essential reading for all Avalonians
    The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)
    Doug Hagmann's DHS Source: "It’s about to get very ugly"

In terms of geophysics -->
    I do NOT subscribe to Clif High's claims that there will be a "Global Coastal Event". (I never have done, either.)
    I'm still watching Solar Cycle 24. I'm not the only observer who is puzzled. Some physicists are positing that there may be a double peak. That means that the true peak may not have occurred yet.

In terms of how and what I communicate -->
    I am not "starting threads that say everyone should get out of the states asap and move to Ecuador".
    I DO suggest that those who are in a position to leave the US consider doing so. Whether they move to Ecuador, Costa Rica, Thailand, New Zealand (or anywhere else) isn't my concern or my business.
    Ecuador is a viable possibility. This is why I'm here. There are other options, too. One option is to stay put in the US, and tough it out. Some (but not many) are in a strong position to do so.
    I DO hold that it's "prudent that each individual comes to their own decision and understanding and will hear what they need to hear within the level of growth they are in" -- and I'd also add:
    Each person has their own specific mission and purpose, and where he or she is located will be closely connected with whatever that mission or purpose might be

Lastly, I would suggest you start presenting actual links to reading material, videos, stats, data. Personal experiences etc. I have not really seen much of anything to support your position on Monsanto. Your post about meat consumption as necessary for proper muscle develpment was filled with facts, was logical and easy to follow. And hopefuuly in this thread you can post in a similar easy to understand manner.

Perhaps there are certain emotions involved in this post that are getting in the way, but it does appear to me at this point you are not quite ready to share fully what you believe, nor share why you believe what you believe. Until you are ready, or find us worthy to understand, or whatever is going on. Then can I suggest you please keep in mind that your posts are seen by many as a distraction.

I would suggest to you for most members and guests of this forum that the information available to us can easily show that Monsanto is not a good corporation. There is lots of videos and posts that point this out. Even the subject of GMO's in general is at the minimum something that needs to be further tested, and more transparent.

I do hope this message meets you well.
    Last edited by WEAREONE; 11th June 2013 at 01:22.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WEAREONE For This Post:

blufire (16th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (11th June 2013), Corncrake (15th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), golden lady (28th June 2013), gripreaper (11th June 2013), heyokah (11th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (11th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (11th June 2013), sunflower (17th June 2013), william r sanford72 (12th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

This is what I have gleaned from reading through this thread. You did a 180 on on your research-backed conclusions on Monsantos purpose, and now believe that this corporation is indeed trying to save humanity with its GMO crops and take over of farming.

You did this 180 because you are remembering information that was given to you in childhood experiences.

Information from a benevolent source.

Part of this information is that there is soon to be a natural catastrophe that will devastate the planet and cause a huge loss of life.

Genetically enginered crops are what will save the people who survive.

This is what doesn't make sense to me.

1. If there was a huge catastrophe, with a huge loss of life, there wouldn't be 7 million people to feed anymore.

Governments would collapse, chaos would insue, people would be trying to survive in small communities. Terminator seed would not be helpful.

2. If there is no catastrophe, because I misunderstood you, there is something so dreadful coming that risking our health, our children, and our future will be worth it in the long run, as you agree that GMO foods are contributing to the rise in autisim, and severe health problems.

3. You know what is coming - and you assume that Bill does also, but you can't tell us because we can't handle the truth. But you think Bill should have told us, as it is his responsibility.

4. You want to educate us but don't seem to be giving us any info that would help us see why your 180 on this extremely sensitive and controversial subject is the correct to look at it.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

blufire (16th June 2013), Christine (12th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), exponentialist (13th June 2013), Freed Fox (13th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), golden lady (28th June 2013), gripreaper (12th June 2013), heyokah (12th June 2013), karelia (11th June 2013), MorningSong (28th June 2013), Muzz (12th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th June 2013), sdv (12th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (12th June 2013), sunflower (17th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (11th June 2013), ulli (12th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I have decided that I need to try to communicate more fully my seemingly controversial understanding of certain polarizing topics and issues as they are typically discussed on Avalon.
    <snip>
    I have done a 180 in the past few years ...
    <snip>
    So I am going to try hard to post as often as possible to try to communicate ...
    <snip>
    But I feel driven to try to communicate why my views seem so opposite and controversial. ...
    <snip>
    I have read and researched and applied this topic for over 20 years now.

<snip and a quote from a lower post>
    And yes Celiacs diseases is very ugly and can be contributed directly to gmo food.

Which is why as an herbalist and organic grower I studied and learned how to heal this side effect of gmo food.
    Really? That is it? Humph.

It is time for some Trololo!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Eram (16th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th June 2013), william r sanford72 (18th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

in my burnt out hard drive i had footage recorded over time of grain bins along the missp. river from a life long friend who operates a tug boat..during the on season or harvest his primary job is to move grain barges up and down the river to unload or upload.almost always corn.what i saw occuring was mountains o corn...i mean little mountains or metric tons being held back..stored.to manipulate the price.follow the stockmarket.some of the corn would and is rotting...as i write.what my friend also conveyed was going on that i couldnt see was corn gone bad being processed in such away that it could be reintroduced into the food chain for human consumption.livestock.... so forth........now wrap yor head around this truth ...this is a very very small section that i had access to....my point being the truth is under our noses in so many ways...and we grow oh so much more grain then you can imagine...we throw it away...also iam not liked much for my views to...around where i live atleast.so i stick close to home.sorry about sp. also blufire thankyou..your views brings much needed focus on a dire problem that will and has touched all of life on this planet.gets people thinking and talking.so good job to all!!
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 12th June 2013 at 17:43.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (12th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Hervé (12th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (12th June 2013), sunflower (17th June 2013), Swan (12th June 2013), sygh (18th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Slowing matters down again to nature's way of operation is an idea who's time has come,
    at least until more is known and openly shared.
    Showing people how to grow their own food on roof tops or vertical farms, if necessary,
    that would be a better way to go than patenting seeds, and leaving indebted farmers destitute.

However, I do appreciate that you continue to question these issues.
    Back from "My little garden" I'm reminded of the contemporary Russian pyramids built of glassfibre that one can read about in "The Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock. If what reported there is true famine could be exstignguished within a few years.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Sierra (13th June 2013), sunflower (17th June 2013), ulli (12th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I apologize. As I said earlier in this thread I do not have much time to be on PA.

I am up usually by 4:00 or 5:00 and usually try to get in bed by 11:00 at night. As I have said many times I live almost totally off grid and self sufficient. This alone takes up almost every waking minute of my day. But I also have many other responsibilities.

I also am trying hard in how to continue with this thread and how to deliver what I have ‘remembered’ and how to support this information.

The biggest part of me just wants to not even try because most view this as so controversial and even that I am being harmful, but thankfully there is enough support or at least positive curiosity that I am still encouraged.

Also, I feel I am obligated in some way . . . to whom I am obligated is not clear.

Quote This is what I have gleaned from reading through this thread. You did a 180 on on your research-backed conclusions on Monsantos purpose, and now believe that this corporation is indeed trying to save humanity with its GMO crops and take over of farming.

You did this 180 because you are remembering information that was given to you in childhood experiences.

Information from a benevolent source.

Part of this information is that there is soon to be a natural catastrophe that will devastate the planet and cause a huge loss of life.

Genetically enginered crops are what will save the people who survive.

This is what doesn't make sense to me.

1. If there was a huge catastrophe, with a huge loss of life, there wouldn't be 7 million people to feed anymore.

Governments would collapse, chaos would insue, people would be trying to survive in small communities. Terminator seed would not be helpful.

2. If there is no catastrophe, because I misunderstood you, there is something so dreadful coming that risking our health, our children, and our future will be worth it in the long run, as you agree that GMO foods are contributing to the rise in autisim, and severe health problems.

3. You know what is coming - and you assume that Bill does also, but you can't tell us because we can't handle the truth. But you think Bill should have told us, as it is his responsibility.

4. You want to educate us but don't seem to be giving us any info that would help us see why your 180 on this extremely sensitive and controversial subject is the correct to look at it.
    Judymoon . . . you are very perceptive and fairly close with many of your gleanings. Some quick responses.

Quote You did a 180 on on your research-backed conclusions on Monsantos purpose, and now believe that this corporation is indeed trying to save humanity with its GMO crops and take over of farming.
    Yes. It is not only Monsanto’s technology but other technology from many corporations that we see currently being pushed onto a fast track of implementation. This type of ‘food’ will be absolutely what will feed people in what I have come to view as future global dead zones, not only in the future but in reality this is feeding the majority of the global population now. These dead zones will be heavily over populated and will be where people choose to be taken care of by the global government or will have no other choice other to live in these areas.

Quote You did this 180 because you are remembering information that was given to you in childhood experiences.
    Yes. With lifetime experiences, research, studying, exploration etc and then coming back to where these encounters happened it has been like a key opening a doorway.

Quote Information from a benevolent source
    Neither benevolent or otherwise. It is a fallacy to put this type of judgment on Beings that are not human but share much of our genetic makeup. My encounters were not traumatic or otherwise . . . . other than I feel they have made me very secluded from people around me . . . I have never fit in with any group.

Quote Part of this information is that there is soon to be a natural catastrophe that will devastate the planet and cause a huge loss of life.

Genetically enginered crops are what will save the people who survive
    Yes. There will be a near ELE sometime. Through, who I have come to view as the shepherds, the actual global controllers have been preparing rapidly for this near ELE. They are greatly concerned that the near ELE could happen at any time and we have seen this with the solar flares, asteroids, and meteors coming close to earth and the unknown (to us) source that is causing rapid climate change not only on this planet but others in our solar system.

Throught the shepherds the global controllers are preparing for two things. Overpopulation and resulting global dead zones around the planet and the near ELE.

Genetically altered and (eventually) synthetic food will be what the future global dead zones will eat and then after the near ELE will be what humans (who survive) will have available until the planet settles back down.

Genetically altered and synthesized food will also be required as humans move into space exploration and habitation. . . . think food replicators on Star Trek.

Quote 1. If there was a huge catastrophe, with a huge loss of life, there wouldn't be 7 million people to feed anymore
    No. but after the near ELE the planet’s climate will not be hospitable for growing crops. Monsanto and subsidiaries are rapidly researching different genetic species that can withstand many different hostile growing scenarios.

Also, for space travel.

Quote Governments would collapse, chaos would insue, people would be trying to survive in small communities. Terminator seed would not be helpful.
    There will be (all over the planet areas) where people will choose to be self sufficient and responsible (and capable) for their own way of life and food. These are forming now and will thrive during the dead zone times and will become ‘fabled’ after the near ELE.

Terminator seeds will not be an issue for these communities. As they are not for areas like where I live now. Where I lived in Kansas it most definitely was an huge issue. By the way . . . the Midwest will be a dead zone.

Quote . If there is no catastrophe, because I misunderstood you, there is something so dreadful coming that risking our health, our children, and our future will be worth it in the long run, as you agree that GMO foods are contributing to the rise in autisim, and severe health problems
    Yes. Overpopulation and rapid climate change from unknown (to us) source. They are (and have been since 80’s (gmo food)) having to work so quickly with this technology to be ready for both the overpopulated global dead zones and the near ELE that they cannot take the usual time for safer implementation.

Also, which I can’t go into now. There is a reason why the current GMO food only effects certain people and effects certain people in different ways.

Quote 3. You know what is coming - and you assume that Bill does also, but you can't tell us because we can't handle the truth. But you think Bill should have told us, as it is his responsibility.
    Let’s see how PA handles the info I have given in this post and I will let you know if you can handle the truth . . . . .

Yes. I think Bill knows . . . I have absolutely no proof it is only supposition on my part because of the contacts and inside information he has. I don’t think it is his responsibility . . .it just would give people who hear this make more informed and conclusive choices. We are responsible for ourselves.

Quote 4. You want to educate us but don't seem to be giving us any info that would help us see why your 180 on this extremely sensitive and controversial subject is the correct to look at it.
    I am trying . . . it is complicated (for me to find the words) and emotionally hurtful.
    Last edited by blufire; 12th June 2013 at 20:50. Reason: fixing

14. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I have decided that I need to try to communicate more fully my seemingly controversial understanding of certain polarizing topics and issues as they are typically discussed on Avalon.
    <snip>
    I have done a 180 in the past few years ...
    <snip>
    So I am going to try hard to post as often as possible to try to communicate ...
    <snip>
    But I feel driven to try to communicate why my views seem so opposite and controversial. ...
    <snip>
    I have read and researched and applied this topic for over 20 years now.

<snip and a quote from a lower post>
    And yes Celiacs diseases is very ugly and can be contributed directly to gmo food.

Which is why as an herbalist and organic grower I studied and learned how to heal this side effect of gmo food.
    Really? That is it? Humph.

It is time for some Trololo!

Damn you. Now I will be hearing Trololo for a week.

15. Link to Post #69
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hi blufire.

'Also, Which I can not go into now. There is a reason why the current GMO food only effects people and Certain Certain effects people in different ways. '

This statement would have something to do with the so-called crystal children, indigo or generalizing what people call special children?
    If yes I can see a reason and schedule here.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 12th June 2013 at 21:28.

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

I apologize. As I said earlier in this thread I do not have much time to be on PA.

I am up usually by 4:00 or 5:00 and usually try to get in bed by 11:00 at night. As I have said many times I live almost totally off grid and self sufficient. This alone takes up almost every waking minute of my day. But I also have many other responsibilities.

Quote 4. You want to educate us but don't seem to be giving us any info that would help us see why your 180 on this extremely sensitive and controversial subject is the correct to look at it.
    I am trying . . . it is complicated (for me to find the words) and emotionally hurtful.
    Thank you for your reply. I will await further info before i comment again.
    Last edited by Sierra; 18th June 2013 at 13:47. Reason: Shortened a long quote of a previous post

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (12th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Blufire,

The problem with the scenario you paint, is that it engenders or continues the paradigm of the haves and have nots, to an extreme level, where the have nots will look like the mice with tumors, and probably be used as slave material.

I don't like that agenda, and I am not putting my energy behind it. There are MANY scenarios out there, being supported by various groups on multiple dimensional levels, and no one scenario has captured the collective 3d reality yet. We (you and I and every person who has woken up) PLAY with scenarios in our sleep, and can mistake them for reality when we wake up, when it was just a game to see how a particular script would play out in 3d reality.

When I was a young adult, I dreamed I hung in outer space looking back at earth, hearing a radio voice listing major cities around the world, and the death toll from nuclear strikes. However, the entire dream was structured around the US-Soviet Union cold war, and we know how that went heheheh (did you know, at the time, a huge effort was put out by a large meditation group in the Detroit area on the US-Soviet Union issue, and very very shortly thereafter, the Berlin wall went down?). If it had been real, or accepted as the collective decision that this was the way to go, I would have thought the Mid East played a larger role, rather than being completely out of the picture I saw.

Terminator seeds will wreck and are wrecking our relationship with Mother Earth. Mother Earth is the issue here, not us. If a generation dies, that generation can put another dress (body) on and come back later. But if we have trashed the planet beyond repair, we're not going to enjoy coming back to reap the fruit of our labors, are we?

It is getting to the point where I want to say, give me liberty or give me death, not GMO's.

But I'll meditate first.

Sierra

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Another1 (16th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (15th June 2013), Corncrake (16th June 2013), enfoldedblue (16th June 2013), Eram (15th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), karelia (15th June 2013), Marianne (15th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), northstar (15th June 2013), onawah (18th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (15th June 2013), william r sanford72 (15th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

for post above...
    TRUTH and BALANCE

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), northstar (15th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (15th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote The problem with the scenario you paint, is that it engenders or continues the paradigm of the haves and have nots, to an extreme level, where the have nots will look like the mice with tumors, and probably be used as slave material.

No. With my now understanding of what I was shown as a child neither scenario is a have/have not future or humans as slave material. . . . . because what you have said is not reality at this time or truth so neither will it be truth or reality in the future.

Most have the victimized or apathetic attitude that each should ‘have’ what the people who are viewed as the ‘elite’ have. While at the same time those with this attitude spew hatred and bitterness at the very people they want to be like or have what they have. . . . . materialism and meaningless things. “HAVING” what the elite or wealthy HAVE will no more gain you true abundant peaceful existence than what you have now with this type of attitude and belief.

What does it mean to be a ‘have’ or a ‘have not’ and by extension a ‘slave’ or “free person’?

Greed and Apathy. (for the most part)

Greed, because most desire and want the wealthy extravagant lifestyle and money and things.

Apathy, because most want these things handed to them with the least amount of work or exertion as possible and in the cheapest amount possible. Most have come to view lifestyle as a right instead of something you earn and build.

Most view themselves (and will in the future) as slaves because of how they view the wealthy and elite. They view themselves as inferior and beneath the elite only from the ‘measuring tool’ of monetary wealth.

One of the most overwhelming parts of my now understanding of what I have remembered is ‘they’ do not have this attitude or view of us. I am speaking of the Shepherds and to a lesser degree the Controllers.

Sierra . . . . you completely side stepped my partial explanation of what lies ahead of us in our future and you only viewed the scenarios as bad or negative and this cannot be farther from the truth.

Look at the main threads on PA and news material. . . . it is not difficult to pragmatically analyze what is happening . . . what is difficult is putting all the pieces together to construct our future.

We all have the ability to construct what the future will be. . . . we are given clues and information all the time. I saw a post on a thread the other day about ‘them’ having a code of conduct or morality to show us what they are doing or what will be happening. . . . . I smiled . . . because yes they do and some of us are remembering more than others.

We are going Global.

We are going Global in order for our planet to be United enough to be able to venture into space and to take our place among our relatives there.

Going Global will be nasty and hell on earth, for at least 25 to 50 more years we will live among one another in turmoil, hatred and unrest.

If you choose this.

You can make the choice to step out of this process (going global) by becoming self reliant and responsible for your own livelihood. Live out of the way of what the Controllers (through direction of the Shepherds) will have to implement in order for humanity to even begin to Unite. This does not mean you have to live as in the 1800’s.

Be smart and use technology to your advantage. Watch closely what the Controllers are implementing rapidly now and what they are gearing up to implement next. These are clues to the knowledge they have. Use it and adapt.

GMO ‘food’ is one of the biggest implementations and most rapid . . . along with the chemtrails and weather modification technology.

Basically we have 2 futures and both are foundationally based on eventually (soon) being a United Planet. One economic structure, one leadership, one spiritual construct, one goal or concentration of achievement. This is very broad generalization.

Again as I said in previous post.

1st Future. We continue on toward globalization. We will continue to populate the earth exponentially. Our planet will continue to experience rapid climate change. This climate change is cyclical and being exacerbated by unseen (to us) force in space.

The only way (for the most of population) to be fed is through the technology and science of genetically altered and synthesized food. This overpopulation and food and other product manufacturing for the overpopulation will create ‘dead zones’ spread throughout the planet.

There will also be places where others live in eco balanced (with nature). We will also use certain technology wisely and to our befit and the benefit of our natural surroundings.

We will eventually achieve space travel and a United Planet within this 1st Future but it will take longer and be much more difficult and more traumatic.

There will be wars and constant unrest and turmoil because of the different religious beliefs and government strongholds and ideologies. We are seeing and experiencing this NOW.

Without the rapid implementation of technology and science like genetically altered and synthetic food there would be starvation globally and we would be experiencing this NOW on a much higher level.

Because of the rapid climate change weather modification and understanding is paramount to the ability to grow food . . . gmo or otherwise.

2nd Future. There will be a near ELE (extinction level event). Less than one billion humans will survive. The Controllers through the direction of our Shepherds have prepared and continue to prepare rapidly for this eventual reality.

The necessary rapid implementation of technology to prepare for survival of this ELE is problematic, but without it far less humans will survive and would not achieve space travel this time either.

Gmo and synthesized food along with extensive weather modification will be paramount to recovering from the near ELE

With the technology and science we have now (and will have) we will more successfully survive the ELE and be able to proceed into space and most of all the Future we see as in the Venus Project. http://www.thevenusproject.com/

After the near ELE, the Shepherds will be able to lead humanity into a United Planet almost effortlessly and we will take our place among the stars while enjoying planet earth in the way we are meant too.

Each of us has the choice in how we will live our lives. It is each of our own responsibility.

If you do not want to eat GMO food . . . .then don’t. ‘They’ are not making you. You have the option. You choose to hate and despise another fellow human being with a choice that you have made.

It is not ‘their’ or any other's responsibility to feed you. It is your responsibility in the lifestyle you choose.

It is very true that many do not have a choice. The Shepherds realize this and are addressing this need by advancing technology and science as rapidly as possible. Keeping ahead of exponential population growth is difficult at best.

23. Link to Post #74
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hello blufire.
    1 - Do you rely too much on the powers of those you call pastors. If you are on their side or just believing in them I do not know, but I'm sure you like them, will be disappointed enough, and before long, because the strength they have chosen (fear) is not the most powerful.
    2 - You justify the technology of genetically modified foods, climate change, etc., as a need to feed a growing world population. Also do not know if you really believe that you're talking about, but the truth is that they never bothered to feed anyone but his own darkness and greed. So if they believe in an IT event, are using the world population as mere pets to laboratories so that they can develop their toys.
    3 - We already are not going global and we will never, at least in these terms you are talking about.
    4 - You may not believe it but there are many people in this world who do not give a crap about personal power and wealth as alleged in his statement about envy.
    5 - The future is what you make, and it can be dark or light. The difference between being on one side or the other is the same as fear or love.
    And I suspect that the fear of the controllers is so terrible about the destination they are creating for themselves.
    I twist so you can choose the side that best seems based on wisdom and not on fear.
    Here I close my participation in this discussion.
    Thanks for listening and good luck.

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Oh dear, so the have_not, because they are the greedy, the apathetic, the inferior, the jealous poor, they will eat the GMO? Just how many have_not people do you know? Most of the haves on the planet are psychopaths, occupy positions of power, *are* the controllers.

And who will wield the sword of Damocles to divide the just from the damned? Will it be by economic category? By race? By neighborhood? If I am rich enough, clever enough, thuggish enough, I don't have to eat GMO? This sounds like an elitist and fascist program to me.

I have no interest in heading out to space. I have no intent to leave a bleeding, dying, and poisoned planet behind me. I would be so ashamed. I have no belief or interest in your scenarios. I reject your love of the controllers, I have no wish to be controlled. I want to be free, eat healthy, and live on a whole, and healthy planet.

As if any responsible confederation willing to treat with us out there... would appreciate our most selfish, destructive, violent, haves heading towards their territory, seeing what they have done to their own planet.

Caveat Emptor you know. We did treaty with the bad aliens and the bad aliens continue to transform our planet in their image, merrily raping, cannibalizing, and plundering humans and resources as they please. And lying through their little white fangs.

Blufire, I feel like you don't hear what you are saying. Actually saying.

You seem to be blind as a bat to the spiritual consequences of the path you lay out as the answer to the situation the controllers have created. They created the problem, they orchestrated the reaction, and oh woe is us, here comes their ever so profitable GMO solution?

No. Quite a few members have posted on this thread exposing the fallacy, the lie that says we cannot feed the world in a healthy organic way. This is fear based thinking, that it is necessary to divide people by a value system that is utterly rejected by most human beings.

According to the Hopi Prophecy Rock, the time of choice is almost over. Be careful what you wish for.

Sierra

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (16th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), enfoldedblue (16th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), exponentialist (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), gripreaper (16th June 2013), Hervé (16th June 2013), heyokah (16th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), onawah (18th June 2013), sdv (16th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

26. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I’m responding “stream of consciousness” to the basic tenets postulated in the justification for GMO foods. Apparently they are needed; regardless of which of the two scenarios’ laid out for us transpire.

But first, let me create some context.

The idea of terraforming the planet, altering the very DNA structure of humans, plants and animals, to survive an Extinction Level Event, based on information from disincarnate entities who are “Shepherd’s” to this planet, and have signaled the “controllers” ground crew, who care (on some level) about the genome, to prepare as rapidly as possible, regardless of the short term side effects, which are affecting certain segments of society, and “get er done” before it’s too late.

The other scenario has similar characteristics, the population exponentially overtaking the ability of the planet to support the massive numbers of people, who are unconsciously like parasites consuming their host without any ability to grow out of their basic survival instincts and their hedonistic carnal desires… but I digress, they are looking for saviors, want the controllers to lead the way and hope that the existing power structure will “do the right thing” and just want to live their lives, F’k like rabbits, and eat themselves into extinction on their own, while the controllers have other interests for their ownership of the genome and how the future should look, and how the survivors should partake in that future, and how they should be altered to partake in that future.

But messing with the DNA of this planet is nothing new, and neither is the existence of off world entities coming to this planet, terraforming it, altering the indigenous peoples and their DNA, and creating a class of people to do their bidding, whether these “Shepherds” who remain in contact with these controllers really care about the genome, or not is immaterial, or just use it for their own nefarious agenda’s, and is still up for debate as we do not have all the facts.

But, be that as it may, there are other celestial viewpoints, based on thousands of years of spiritual history, which view this planet as a school, and not a prison planet. This view has earth coming out of the dark ages of the 26,000 year precessional cycle, juxtaposed against the energies of the Yuga’s, with many more energies coalescing into unity and raising our consciousness towards ascension, without the need for Shepherd’s or outside influence to prepare us for an ELE, or any scenario which derails the dharmic decension from source into density, and the return to source, as conscious souls in individuated bodies, without the need for consuming life force through other vibratory biological plant and animal species.

You see, the need for food to be consumed through other life entities, such as plants and animals, negates the very essence of mankind’s inherent heritage of being full energetic beings with the ability to hold life force, drawing it straight from the matrix, remembering consciousness and the fullness of spirit, prior to descending into this density, with the collective dream of experiencing all of the many aspects of polarized electromagnetic extremes, without attachment to outcomes and certain energy signatures which cause us to create archetypes and symbols to justify and explain certain phenomenon, which is transitory and illusory at best, and delusional at worst.

So, perspective and context have everything to do with what the available timelines for the future are, not just based on linear time, with only the five physical senses to guide us (and maybe an extraterrestrial encounter or two, or five), but without the benefit of wholistic spherical time and the full enlivened abilities of the Siddhis consciousness of the upper celestial chakras, well grounded, with the terrestrial chakras, full of life force, and transmuted through the heart.

I do not have a worldview which holds out the two scenarios which you see. I’m a Bodhisattva, have been here since the beginning, hold the collective dream of full consciousness for all sentient beings to ultimately return to source in a body, with the ability to hold the full unpolarized conscious light spectrum in a body without exploding or disintegrating. This “state” does not require consumption of life force from other entities or sources, does not operate within a context of scarcity, does not hold the view of outside shepherds or beings overseeing the development of this planet and her indigenous species, and it does not give all the power to a controlling elite who somehow have an interest in the genome, and terraforming the planet for eventual outcomes based on absolute extinction levels events, or shepherd agendas, with the planet adapting to the changes with new DNA species able to survive and thrive under very altered adverse conditions.

I know you have gathered years of information to come up with your two composite scenarios, all very real I’m sure. I’m just saying, without invalidating your experience, that there may be other possibilities other than the two you have outlined.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th June 2013 at 07:59.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2013), chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (16th June 2013), enfoldedblue (16th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), exponentialist (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), golden lady (28th June 2013), Hervé (16th June 2013), heyokah (16th June 2013), jp11 (16th June 2013), music (18th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), observer (16th June 2013), onawah (18th June 2013), sdv (16th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

at harvest time the stockmarket will set prices based on false data.because THEY GROW MORE THEN THEY NEED....it is stored hidden and kept from the market only to screw with the price......this a fact...IF....freaking feeding a ever growing population was the true order of the day to be ready for the coming events why the hell grow so much that we can or we do...toss it ..let it rot...crazy man..plain and simple...sick...mind and soul...GMOs.pesticides..fungicides herbicides...thats if you dont wanna believe in chem trails...kill the bees to help me.because we cant change what is gonna happen..because the population cant stop humping like bunnys??...sounds like programing to me man.and i dont do programing anymore.if i can help it.i remember feeling hopeless when i sold everything ..how i felt like i couldnt stop it...so why even try...BULLL****....if we remember...then we no the power behind the light and love...thats in us.so.......i never give up.how could i???...telling kids parents there pop tart is deadly isnt any fun..but its a start.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Christine (16th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    I had to read these threads several times to really grasp that Bluefire is rationalizing Monsanto's systematic destruction of the natural world and their attempted monopoly on life (patents). Bluefire sees Monsanto as a necessary evil to provide food for the burgeoning population and it seems that he/she is suggesting that the toxins are ok for the "masses" in lieu of starvation. An either/or argument. The fix for the perceived food shortage is livestock. That is, of course, until Monsanto finds a way to acquire patents on cows and goats... Yes, Monsanto must be stopped. This is a remarkable solution:

http://www.ted.com/talks/allan_savor...te_change.html
    This is the most important TED talk of all time.
    I'm glad to see it has already received i,2 million views, so someone is paying attention.
    Sorry to go off-topic, but the situation is dire, so anyone coming up with proper solutions needs every possible plug we can give them.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

chocolate (24th November 2013), Christine (16th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), Eram (16th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), heyokah (17th June 2013), northstar (16th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Hi bluefire,

This will be my only comment in this thread. I am responding because you quoted a statement I made in the thread that started this discussion in your OP.

Quote "I find it unconscionable that any member, here at Avalon, would support the agenda of Monsanto.
    Nearing the end of my time here on this desolate planet, and after a lifetime of searching for answers, it is my understanding - based on an evidential trail weaving all the way into remote antiquity - that this particular reality is controlled by an hyperdimensional reptilian species.... that this particular reality has been controlled by this species since the Dawn of Man. A lifetime's review of the evidence will lead one to this conclusion.

The ordering of this hyperdimensional control mechanism is contained within the secret chambers of every social structure organizing our societies. A Cabalistic structure of concentric circles of secrecy has permeated our foundational social structures since the Dawn of Man.

At the darkest circles of secrecy lies rituals designed to invoke this hyperdimensional presence.

The global elite are all an integral part of this control mechanism. The Priest Cults have managed the purse-strings of society since the Dawn of Man. This financial control continues to this day through the international banking networks.

With that said, when looking at the Monsanto issue one must ask the question, Qui bono? Hence, the Research Reference links I provided for the members at my comment #43 in the "Re: Seeds of Death: Unveiling The Lies of GMO's - Full Movie" Thread.

Monsanto is at the core level of this hyperdimensional control mechanism.

The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since the Dawn of Man. It's a repeating template that reemerges within every theology ever conceived by the mind of man.

As long as this particular reality is in lock-down due to an hyperdimensional control matrix surrounding the planet, The Mass of Humanity will never escape into interstellar space. It's a myth.... a fantasy.... a lie.

[For the members to better understand what was said in this comment, I invite any concerned member wishing further research tools to visit the following thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-Disclosure ]
    Last edited by observer; 20th November 2013 at 14:32. Reason: add link

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote The problem with the scenario you paint, is that it engenders or continues the paradigm of the haves and have nots, to an extreme level, where the have nots will look like the mice with tumors, and probably be used as slave material.

No. With my now understanding of what I was shown as a child neither scenario is a have/have not future or humans as slave material. . . . . because what you have said is not reality at this time or truth so neither will it be truth or reality in the future.

Most have the victimized or apathetic attitude that each should ‘have’ what the people who are viewed as the ‘elite’ have. While at the same time those with this attitude spew hatred and bitterness at the very people they want to be like or have what they have. . . . . materialism and meaningless things. “HAVING” what the elite or wealthy HAVE will no more gain you true abundant peaceful existence than what you have now with this type of attitude and belief.

What does it mean to be a ‘have’ or a ‘have not’ and by extension a ‘slave’ or “free person’?

Greed and Apathy. (for the most part)

Greed, because most desire and want the wealthy extravagant lifestyle and money and things.

Apathy, because most want these things handed to them with the least amount of work or exertion as possible and in the cheapest amount possible. Most have come to view lifestyle as a right instead of something you earn and build.

Most view themselves (and will in the future) as slaves because of how they view the wealthy and elite. They view themselves as inferior and beneath the elite only from the ‘measuring tool’ of monetary wealth.

One of the most overwhelming parts of my now understanding of what I have remembered is ‘they’ do not have this attitude or view of us. I am speaking of the Shepherds and to a lesser degree the Controllers.

Sierra . . . . you completely side stepped my partial explanation of what lies ahead of us in our future and you only viewed the scenarios as bad or negative and this cannot be farther from the truth.

Look at the main threads on PA and news material. . . . it is not difficult to pragmatically analyze what is happening . . . what is difficult is putting all the pieces together to construct our future.

We all have the ability to construct what the future will be. . . . we are given clues and information all the time. I saw a post on a thread the other day about ‘them’ having a code of conduct or morality to show us what they are doing or what will be happening. . . . . I smiled . . . because yes they do and some of us are remembering more than others.

We are going Global.

We are going Global in order for our planet to be United enough to be able to venture into space and to take our place among our relatives there.

Going Global will be nasty and hell on earth, for at least 25 to 50 more years we will live among one another in turmoil, hatred and unrest.

If you choose this.

You can make the choice to step out of this process (going global) by becoming self reliant and responsible for your own livelihood. Live out of the way of what the Controllers (through direction of the Shepherds) will have to implement in order for humanity to even begin to Unite. This does not mean you have to live as in the 1800’s.

Be smart and use technology to your advantage. Watch closely what the Controllers are implementing rapidly now and what they are gearing up to implement next. These are clues to the knowledge they have. Use it and adapt.

GMO ‘food’ is one of the biggest implementations and most rapid . . . along with the chemtrails and weather modification technology.

Basically we have 2 futures and both are foundationally based on eventually (soon) being a United Planet. One economic structure, one leadership, one spiritual construct, one goal or concentration of achievement. This is very broad generalization.

Again as I said in previous post.

1st Future. We continue on toward globalization. We will continue to populate the earth exponentially. Our planet will continue to experience rapid climate change. This climate change is cyclical and being exacerbated by unseen (to us) force in space.

The only way (for the most of population) to be fed is through the technology and science of genetically altered and synthesized food. This overpopulation and food and other product manufacturing for the overpopulation will create ‘dead zones’ spread throughout the planet.

There will also be places where others live in eco balanced (with nature). We will also use certain technology wisely and to our befit and the benefit of our natural surroundings.

We will eventually achieve space travel and a United Planet within this 1st Future but it will take longer and be much more difficult and more traumatic.

There will be wars and constant unrest and turmoil because of the different religious beliefs and government strongholds and ideologies. We are seeing and experiencing this NOW.

Without the rapid implementation of technology and science like genetically altered and synthetic food there would be starvation globally and we would be experiencing this NOW on a much higher level.

Because of the rapid climate change weather modification and understanding is paramount to the ability to grow food . . . gmo or otherwise.

2nd Future. There will be a near ELE (extinction level event). Less than one billion humans will survive. The Controllers through the direction of our Shepherds have prepared and continue to prepare rapidly for this eventual reality.

The necessary rapid implementation of technology to prepare for survival of this ELE is problematic, but without it far less humans will survive and would not achieve space travel this time either.

Gmo and synthesized food along with extensive weather modification will be paramount to recovering from the near ELE

With the technology and science we have now (and will have) we will more successfully survive the ELE and be able to proceed into space and most of all the Future we see as in the Venus Project. http://www.thevenusproject.com/

After the near ELE, the Shepherds will be able to lead humanity into a United Planet almost effortlessly and we will take our place among the stars while enjoying planet earth in the way we are meant too.

Each of us has the choice in how we will live our lives. It is each of our own responsibility.

If you do not want to eat GMO food . . . .then don’t. ‘They’ are not making you. You have the option. You choose to hate and despise another fellow human being with a choice that you have made.

It is not ‘their’ or any other's responsibility to feed you. It is your responsibility in the lifestyle you choose.

It is very true that many do not have a choice. The Shepherds realize this and are addressing this need by advancing technology and science as rapidly as possible. Keeping ahead of exponential population growth is difficult at best.
    Bluefire, I was going to pick this apart paragraph by paragraph, but I decided I really don't want to waste that much time. Either you really believe your own words here, or you have been paid to say all these wonderful things about the 2 LARGEST CATASTROPHIES
    of our times.

GMO's and Weather manipulation(chemtrails), are the two things that have caused unrepairable damage to all living things. Even death. PERIOD

Im sorry, there are other ways of survival. There is hydroponics, there is sun-gazing, humans really can survive on very little.
    Personally, I would much rather parish in the "EVENT", than survive another few years, knowing I am eating modified poison.
    I actually feel sorry for you. You obviously do not have any intimate connection with our beautiful mother earth, and it is kind of disturbing to even see a "cheerleading" thread for the evildoers on this forum.

I have been sick with an engineered disease for over 20 years. If I had access to organic,healthy food, that is affordable, and had fresh "non chemical laden" air and water, I would have been well a longggggggg time ago. Monsanto has taken away our free will. We do not have the choice , to live on a planet with healthy nature. Healthy forests, lakes, oceans, birds, frogs, etc. GMO and roundup have killed much of the planets natural wonders already. I truly hope to god, that I parish in the ELE if/when it occurs, if my only outcome will be to live the scenario you seem to have privy to, that you "just can't talk about yet".

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Christine (16th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), Hervé (16th June 2013), heyokah (17th June 2013), karelia (16th June 2013), Muzz (16th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), observer (17th June 2013), onawah (18th June 2013), RunningDeer (20th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast