+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Hi bluefire,

This will be my only comment in this thread. I am responding because you quoted a statement I made in the thread that started this discussion in your OP.

Quote "I find it unconscionable that any member, here at Avalon, would support the agenda of Monsanto.
    Nearing the end of my time here on this desolate planet, and after a lifetime of searching for answers, it is my understanding - based on an evidential trail weaving all the way into remote antiquity - that this particular reality is controlled by an hyperdimensional reptilian species.... that this particular reality has been controlled by this species since the Dawn of Man. A lifetime's review of the evidence will lead one to this conclusion.

The ordering of this hyperdimensional control mechanism is contained within the secret chambers of every social structure organizing our societies. A Cabalistic structure of concentric circles of secrecy has permeated our foundational social structures since the Dawn of Man.

At the darkest circles of secrecy lies rituals designed to invoke this hyperdimensional presence.

The global elite are all an integral part of this control mechanism. The Priest Cults have managed the purse-strings of society since the Dawn of Man. This financial control continues to this day through the international banking networks.

With that said, when looking at the Monsanto issue one must ask the question, Qui bono? Hence, the Research Reference links I provided for the members at my comment #43 in the "Re: Seeds of Death: Unveiling The Lies of GMO's - Full Movie" Thread.

Monsanto is at the core level of this hyperdimensional control mechanism.

The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since the Dawn of Man. It's a repeating template that reemerges within every theology ever conceived by the mind of man.

As long as this particular reality is in lock-down due to an hyperdimensional control matrix surrounding the planet, The Mass of Humanity will never escape into interstellar space. It's a myth.... a fantasy.... a lie.
    very prescient and right on Observer.

These very hyperdimensional beings are the ones who" "altered" the indigenous population's DNA template and created the chimeric hybrid's we are way before Atlantis. Since this hybridization and original human 1.0 these elite messed with, we only use about 10% of our brains, our synapses between the two hemispheres are cross wired, severely severed and predominantly left brain, our hormones are stunted, the Pineal is calcified, we reproduce like rabbits and consume everything in sight, and over 85% of us hover in the lower carnal realms of abject survival and fear, all due to the machinations of these hyperdimensional polarized nefarious entities who hybridized us and "think" they know what's best for the planet.

What I see in their agenda now, is eugenics. The reason for this protocol is to correct, or alter the original DNA templates they created before Atlantis, and terraform for a new human 2.0, which is more docile and more slave like.

I'm not seeing the benevolence which blufire is postulating exists in these hyperdimensional beings which visited her as a child, and what distinguishes them from the same elite control structure and the thousands of years of historical precedence, which shows their manipulations and their "shepherding" to be an utter and complete failure.

The reason we consume so much other life forms, is because we were designed that way by these shepherd's (like sheep) and they programmed our DNA to where we would reproduce ourselves and therefore eventually overcome this planets ability to sustain us. We are damaged goods, hybrids severed from our original indigenous humanity.

The legumes which have been modified by Monsanto are fed to the cows which we slaughter to eat the beef. This, in itself, is designed to keep us in the lower carnal realms and to cause us to shorten out lives. We cannot have 7 billion unconscious slaves running around consuming everything who live for hundreds of years, now can we? The entire diet having moved towards carnivorous consumption is suicide.

The answer is to learn righteousness (the right use of energy) and the body, mind and soul can heal itself. This is the great mystery, the great truth. WE DO NOT NEED to terraform this planet to deal with the manipulated and controlled hybrids which we are, and prepare for a new hybrid which these controllers have developed in a laboratory somewhere through genetic manipulation of our DNA. We don't need the new super soldier hybrids. We just need to recognize what happened, and change it.

Please show how these hyperdimensional entities (Shepherd's and controllers) are benevolent and have the best interests of the indigenous beings on this planet, and how they intend to fix their screwup.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th June 2013 at 19:54.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Christine (16th June 2013), donk (18th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), heyokah (16th June 2013), markpierre (18th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), northstar (19th June 2013), observer (17th June 2013), onawah (18th June 2013), Sidney (16th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Hi bluefire,

This will be my only comment in this thread. I am responding because you quoted a statement I made in the thread that started this discussion in your OP.

Quote "I find it unconscionable that any member, here at Avalon, would support the agenda of Monsanto.
    Nearing the end of my time here on this desolate planet, and after a lifetime of searching for answers, it is my understanding - based on an evidential trail weaving all the way into remote antiquity - that this particular reality is controlled by an hyperdimensional reptilian species.... that this particular reality has been controlled by this species since the Dawn of Man. A lifetime's review of the evidence will lead one to this conclusion.

The ordering of this hyperdimensional control mechanism is contained within the secret chambers of every social structure organizing our societies. A Cabalistic structure of concentric circles of secrecy has permeated our foundational social structures since the Dawn of Man.

At the darkest circles of secrecy lies rituals designed to invoke this hyperdimensional presence.

The global elite are all an integral part of this control mechanism. The Priest Cults have managed the purse-strings of society since the Dawn of Man. This financial control continues to this day through the international banking networks.

With that said, when looking at the Monsanto issue one must ask the question, Qui bono? Hence, the Research Reference links I provided for the members at my comment #43 in the "Re: Seeds of Death: Unveiling The Lies of GMO's - Full Movie" Thread.

Monsanto is at the core level of this hyperdimensional control mechanism.

The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since the Dawn of Man. It's a repeating template that reemerges within every theology ever conceived by the mind of man.

As long as this particular reality is in lock-down due to an hyperdimensional control matrix surrounding the planet, The Mass of Humanity will never escape into interstellar space. It's a myth.... a fantasy.... a lie.
    thats why iam going for the reset button...gonna smash it if i can.or keep coming back until i gett it done...my reset button anyways.nice post.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

gripreaper (17th June 2013), heyokah (17th June 2013), learninglight (16th June 2013), markpierre (18th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), observer (17th June 2013), Sierra (16th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, a new paradigm would need to rebut the presumption that we operate exclusively within the Newtonian paradigm of the periodic chart of elements and the speed of light, the solidity of the universe.

Tesla proved that there is a higher vibration and frequency which taps into the matrix and utilizes the energy in a completely different way, and thus, the periodic chart of elements is malleable based on the quantum physics of this higher vibration.

Creation and evolution are in constant flux, based on the context and perspective of the observer and the vibration emanating from the creatrix.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (20th June 2013), Christine (16th June 2013), donk (18th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), heyokah (17th June 2013), markpierre (18th June 2013), music (18th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (16th June 2013), observer (17th June 2013), Sidney (17th June 2013), Sierra (17th June 2013), thunder24 (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: GM food - is it really a problem?

List of Monsanto food companies... I had no idea.

Courtesy of ljwheat:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post689641

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Mike (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Thank you Paul for removing the other thread from mine.

I know what I am trying to say is highly controversial. I am trying very hard not to react defensively.

It is more than difficult to go against what is currently the way of thinking.

It would appear I will always be on my own. And that's okay.

10. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    List of Monsanto food companies... I had no idea.

Courtesy of ljwheat:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post689641

Obviously from your posts on this thread. Most have no idea how many billions of people Monsanto technology is feeding. And we haven't even begun to broach the everyday products that are made from something as simple as corn.

Most do not even know the plastic water bottles that we buy millions of are made from gmo corn by products.

So how do we move forward without starving billions?

Sierra. .. you have mentioned the "haves and have nots" several times. I went on your profile page and took note of your beautiful home. Could you help to define at what point one is a have or have not?

Because many in the US and especially around the world would see you clearly as a Have.

We here in the States and other 1st world countries have choices and options. The majority of the 7 billion do not.

How do we make certain these souls are not forgotten?

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    I know what I am trying to say is highly controversial. I am trying very hard not to react defensively.

It would appear I will always be on my own. And that's okay.
    On your own? No way! Us Avalon_Conspiracy_Nuts_Monsanto_haters are a minority! Look at all the lovely GMO foods on the market, so healthy, so good for you!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post689797

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Its amazing, but the food with GMO has invaded everything...

Comprehensive List Of GMO Products and Companies
    topinfopost.com

Baby Food ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Nabisco (Phillip Morris)
    -Arrowroot Teething Biscuits
    -Infant formula Carnation Infant Formulas(Nestle)
    -AlSoy
    -Good Start
    -Follow-Up
    -Follow-Up Soy

Enfamil Infant Formulas (Mead Johnson)
    -Enfamil with Iron
    -Enfamil Low Iron
    -Enfamil A.R.
    -Enfamil Nutramigen
    -Enfamil Lacto Free
    -Enfamil 22
    -Enfamil Next step (soy and milk-based varieties)
    -Enfamil Pro-Soybee
    Isomil Infant Formulas (Abbot Labs)
    -Isomil Soy
    -Isomil Soy for Diarrhea
    -Similac(Abbot Labs)
    -Similac Lactose Free
    -Similac with Iron
    -Similac Low Iron
    -Similac Alimentum

Baking ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Aunt Jemima (Quaker)
    -Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
    -Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
    -Cornbread Mix
    -Easy Mix Coffee Cake

Betty Crocker (General Mills)
    -Pie Crust Mix
    -Original Pancake Mix
    -Complete Pancake Mix
    -Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
    -Muffin Mixes
    -Banana Nut
    -Lemon Poppy Seed
    -Blueberry
    -Wild Blueberry
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Apple Streusel
    -Quick Bread Mixes Banana
    -Cinnamon Streusel
    -Lemon Poppy Seed
    -Cranberry Orange
    -Gingerbread
    -Cookie Mixes Chocolate Chip
    -Double Chocolate Chunk
    -Sugar
    -Peanut Butter

Bisquik (Betty Crocker/General Mills)
    -Original
    -Reduced Fat
    -Shake ‘n Pour Pancake Mix
    -Shake ‘n Pour Buttermilk Pancake Mix
    -Shake ‘n Pour Blueberry Pancake Mix

Duncan Hines (Aurora Foods)
    -Muffin Mixes
    -Kellogg’s All-Bran Apple Cinnamon
    -Kellogg’s All-Bran Blueberry
    -Blueberry
    -Blueberry Crumb
    -Chocolate Chip

Hungry Jack (Pillsbury)
    -Buttermilk Pancake Mix
    -Extra Light & Fluffy Pancake Mix (all varieties)
    -Jiffy
    -Corn Muffin Mix
    -Blueberry Muffin Mix
    -Raspberry Muffin Mix
    -Pie Crust Mix

Mrs. Butterworths (Aurora Foods)
    -Complete Pancake Mix
    -Buttermilk Pancake Mix

Pepperidge Farms (Campbell’s)
    -Buttermilk Pancake Mix
    -Pillsbury
    -Quick Bread & Muffin Mixes
    -Blueberry
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Banana
    -Cranberry
    -Lemon Poppyseed
    -Nut
    -Hot Roll Mix
    -Gingerbread

Bakers (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Unsweetened Chocolate
    -Semi-Sweet Chocolate
    -German Sweet Chocolate
    -White Chocolate
    -Hershey’s
    -Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
    -Milk Chocolate Chips
    -Mini Kisses
    -Nestle
    -Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
    -Milk Chocolate Chips
    -White Chocolate
    -Butterscotch Chips
    -Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars

Bread ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Holsum (Interstate Bakeries)
    -Holsum Thin Sliced
    -Roman Meal
    -12 Grain
    -Round Top
    -Home Pride
    -Buttertop White
    -Buttertop Wheat

-Cinnamon Swirl
    -Light Oatmeal
    -Light Wheat
    -100% Whole Wheat
    -Hearty Slices
    -7 Grain
    -9 Grain
    -Crunchy Oat
    -Whole Wheat
    -Light Side
    -Oatmeal
    -Wheat
    -7 Grain
    -Soft Dinner Rolls
    -Club Rolls
    -Sandwich Buns
    -Hoagie Rolls

Thomas’ (Bestfoods)
    -English Muffins Original
    -Cinnamon Raisin
    -Honey Wheat
    -Oat Bran
    -Blueberry
    -Maple French Toast
    Toast-r-Cakes Blueberry
    Toast-r-Cakes Corn Muffins

Wonder (Interstate Bakeries)
    -White Sandwich Bread
    -Country Grain
    -Buttermilk
    -Thin Sandwich
    -Light Wheat
    -100% Stoneground Wheat
    -Fat Free Multigrain
    -Premium Potato
    -Beefsteak Rye
    -Wonder Hamburger Buns

Breakfast ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Kellogg’s
    -Pop Tarts (all varieties)
    -Pop Tarts Snack Stix (all)
    -Nutri-Grain Bars (all)
    -Nutri-Grain Fruit Filled Squares (all)
    -Nutri-Grain Twists (all)
    -Fruit-Full Squares (all)

Nabisco (Nabisco/Phillip Morris)
    -Fruit & Grain Bars (all varieties)
    -Nature Valley (General Mills)
    -Oats & Honey Granola Bars
    -Peanut Butter Granola Bars
    -Cinnamon Granola Bars

Pillsbury (General Mills)
    -Toaster Scrambles & Strudels (all varieties)

Quaker
    -Chewy Granola Bars (all varieties)
    -Fruit & Oatmeal Bars (all varieties)
    -Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles
    -Buttermilk
    -Blueberry

Eggo Frozen Waffles (Kellogg’s)
    -Homestyle
    -Buttermilk
    -Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat
    -Nutri-Grain Multi Grain
    -Cinnamon Toast
    -Blueberry
    -Strawberry
    -Apple Cinnamon
    -Banana Bread

Hungry Jack Frozen Waffles (Pillsbury/General Mills)
    -Homestyle
    -Buttermilk

Cereal ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

General Mills
    -Cheerios
    -Wheaties
    -Total
    -Corn Chex
    -Wheat Chex
    -Lucky Charms
    -Trix
    -Kix
    -Golden Grahams
    -Cinnamon Grahams
    -Count Chocula
    -Honey Nut Chex
    -Frosted Cheerios
    -Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
    -Multi-Grain Cheerios
    -Frosted Wheaties
    -Brown Sugar & Oat Total
    -Basic 4
    -Reeses Puffs
    -French Toast Crunch

Kellogg’s
    -Frosted Flakes
    -Corn Flakes
    -Special K
    -Raisin Bran
    -Rice Krispies
    -Corn Pops
    -Product 19
    -Smacks
    -Froot Loops
    -Marshmallow Blasted Fruit Loops
    -Apple Jacks
    -Crispix
    -Smart Start
    -All-Bran
    -Complete Wheat Bran
    -Complete Oat Bran
    -Just Right Fruit & Nut
    -Honey Crunch Corn Flakes
    -Raisin Bran Crunch
    -Cracklin’ Oat Bran

Country Inn Specialties (all varieties)
    -Mothers Cereals (Quaker)
    -Toasted Oat Bran
    -Peanut Butter Bumpers
    -Groovy Grahams
    -Harvest Oat Flakes
    -Harvest Oat Flakes w/Apples & Almonds
    -Honey Round Ups

Post (Kraft-Phillip Morris)
    -Raisin Bran
    -Bran Flakes
    -Grape Nut Flakes
    -Grape Nut O’s
    -Fruit & Fibre date, raisin and walnut
    -Fruit & Fibre peach, raisin and almond
    -Honey Bunch of Oats
    -Honey Nut Shredded Wheat
    -Honey Comb
    -Golden Crisp
    -Waffle Crisp
    -Cocoa Pebbles
    -Cinna-Crunch Pebbles
    -Fruity Pebbles
    -Alpha-Bits
    -Post Selects Cranberry Almond
    -Post Selects Banana Nut Crunch
    -Post Selects Blueberry Morning
    -Post Selects Great Grains

Quaker
    -Life
    -Cinnamon Life
    -100% Natural Granola
    -Toasted Oatmeal
    -Toasted Oatmeal Honey Nut
    -Oat Bran
    -Cap’n Crunch
    -Cap’n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch
    -Cap’n Crunch Crunchling Berries

Chocolate ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Cadbury (Cadbury/Hershey’s)
    -Mounds
    -Almond Joy
    -York Peppermint Patty
    -Dairy Milk
    -Roast Almond
    -Fruit & Nut
    -Hershey’s
    -Kit-Kat
    -Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
    -Mr. Goodbar
    -Special Dark
    -Milk Chocolate
    -Kisses
    -Symphony

Kraft (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Toblerone (all varieties)
    -Mars

-M&M (all varieties)
    -Snickers
    -Three Musketeers
    -Milky Way
    -Twix

Nestle
    -Crunch
    -Milk Chocolate
    -Chunky
    -Butterfinger
    -100 Grand

Carnation (Nestle)

Hot Cocoa Mixes:
    -Rich Chocolate
    -Double Chocolate
    -Milk Chocolate
    -Marshmallow Madness
    -Mini Marshmallow
    -No Sugar

Hershey’s
    -Chocolate Syrup
    -Special Dark Chocolate Syrup
    -Strawberry Syrup

Nestle
    -Nesquik
    -Strawberry Nesquik

Swiss Miss (ConAgra)
    -Chocolate Sensation
    -Milk Chocolate
    -Marshmallow Lovers
    -Marshmallow Lovers Fat Free
    -No Sugar Added

Condiments ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Del Monte (Nabisco/Phillip Morris)
    -Ketchup
    -Heinz
    -Ketchup (regular & no salt)
    -Chili Sauce
    -Cocktail Sauce
    -Heinz 57 Steak Sauce

Hellman’s (Bestfoods)
    -Real Mayonnaise
    -Light Mayonnaise
    -Low-Fat Mayonnaise

Hunt’s (ConAgra)
    -Ketchup (regular & no salt)
    -KC Masterpiece
    -Original BBQ sauce
    -Garlic & Herb Marinade
    -Honey Teriyaki Marinade

Kraft (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Miracle Whip (all varieties)
    -Kraft Mayonnaise (all)
    -Thick & Spicy BBQ sauces (all varieties)
    -Char Grill BBQ sauce
    -Honey Hickory BBQ sauce

Nabisco (Nabiso/Phillip Morris)
    -A-1 Steak Sauce
    Open Pit (Vlasic/Campbells)
    -BBQ sauces (all)
    -Chi-Chi’s (Hormel)
    -Fiesta Salsa (all varieties)
    -Old El Paso (Pillsbury)
    -Thick & Chunky Salsa
    -Garden Pepper Salsa
    -Taco Sauce
    -Picante Sauce

Ortega (Nestle)
    -Taco Sauce
    -Salsa Prima Homestyle
    -Salsa Prima Roasted Garlic
    -Salsa Prima 3 Bell Pepper
    -Thick & Chunky Salsa

Pace (Campbells)
    -Chunky Salsa
    -Picante Sauce

Tostitos Salsa (Frito-Lay/Pepsi)
    -All Natural
    -All Natural Thick & Chunky
    -Roasted Garlic
    -Restaurant Style

Cookies ~Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Delicious Brands (Parmalat)
    -Animal Crackers
    -Ginger Snaps
    -Fig Bars
    -Oatmeal
    -Sugar-Free Duplex
    -Honey Grahams
    -Cinnamon Grahams
    -Fat Free Vanilla Wafers
    -English Toffee Heath Cookies
    -Butterfinger Cookies
    -Skippy Peanut Butter Cookies

Famous Amos (Keebler/Flowers Industries)
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Oatmeal Raisin
    -Chocolate Sandwich
    -Peanut Butter Sandwich
    -Vanilla Sandwich
    -Oatmeal Macaroon Sandwich

Frookies (Delicious Brands/Parmalat)
    -Peanut Butter Chunk
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Double Chocolate
    -Frookwich Vanilla
    -Frookwich Chocolate
    -Frookwich Peanut Butter
    -Frookwich Lemon
    -Funky Monkeys Chocolate
    -Ginger Snaps
    -Lemon Wafers

Keebler (Keebler/Flowers Industries)
    -Chips Deluxe
    -Sandies
    -E.L. Fudge
    -Soft Batch Chocolate Chip
    -Golden Vanilla Wafers
    -Droxies
    -Vienna Fingers
    -Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes
    -Fudge Shoppe Double Fudge & Caramel
    -Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stix
    -Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Fudge Stix
    -Country Style Oatmeal
    -Graham Originals
    -Graham Cinnamon Crisp
    -Graham Chocolate
    -Graham Honey Low Fat
    -Crème Filled Wafers
    -Chocolate Filled Wafers

-Oreo,(all varieties)
    -Chips Ahoy!(all varieties)
    -Fig Newtons (and all Newtons varities)
    -Lorna Doone
    -Nutter Butters
    -Barnum Animal Crackers
    -Nilla Wafers
    -Nilla Chocolate Wafers
    -Pecanz Shortbread
    -Family Favorites Oatmeal
    -Famous Wafers
    -Fudge Covered Mystic Sticks
    -Honey Maid Graham Crackers
    -Honey Maid Cinnamon Grahams
    -Honey Maid Chocolate Grahams
    -Honey Maid Oatmeal Crunch
    -Teddy Grahams
    -Teddy Grahams Cinnamon
    -Teddy Grahams Chocolate
    -Teddy Grahams Chocolate Chips
    -Café Cremes Vanilla
    -Café Crème Cappuccino

Pepperidge Farm (Campbell’s)
    -Milano
    -Mint Milano
    -Chessmen
    -Bordeaux
    -Brussels
    -Geneva
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Lemon Nut
    -Shortbread
    -Sugar
    -Ginger Men
    -Raspberry Chantilly
    -Strawberry Verona
    -Chocolate Mocha Salzburg
    -Chocolate Chunk Chesapeake
    -Chocolate Chunk Nantucket
    -Chocolate Chunk Sausalito
    -Oatmeal Raisin Soft Baked

Sesame Street (Keebler)
    -Cookie Monster
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Chocolate Sandwich
    -Vanilla Sandwich
    -Cookie Pals
    -Honey Grahams
    -Cinnamon Grahams
    -Frosted Grahams

Snack Wells (Nabisco/Phillip Morris)
    -Devil’s Food
    -Golden Devil’s Food
    -Mint Crème
    -Coconut Crème
    -Chocolate Sandwich
    -Chocolate Chip
    -Peanut Butter Chip
    -Double Chocolate Chip

Crackers ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Keebler (Keebler/Flowers Industries)
    -Town House
    -Club
    -Munch ‘Ems (all varieties)
    -Wheatables
    -Zesta Saltines
    -Toasteds (Wheat, Onion, Sesame & Butter Crisps)
    -Snax Stix (Wheat, Cheddar & original)
    -Harvest Bakery (Multigrain, Butter, Corn Bread)

-Ritz (all varieties)
    -Wheat Thins (all)
    -Wheatsworth
    -Triscuits
    -Waverly
    -Sociables
    -Better Cheddars
    -Premium Saltines (all)
    -Ritz Snack Mix (all)
    -Vegetable Flavor Crisps
    -Swiss Cheese Flavor Crisps
    -Cheese Nips (all)
    -Uneeda Biscuits

Pepperidge Farm (Campbell’s)
    -Butter Thins
    -Hearty Wheat
    -Cracker Trio
    -Cracker Quartet
    -Three Cheese Snack Stix
    -Sesame Snack Stix
    -Pumpernickel Snack Stix
    -Goldfish (original, cheddar, parmesan, pizza, pretzel)
    -Goldfish Snack Mix (all)

Red Oval Farms (Nabisco/Phillip Morris)
    -Stoned Wheat Thin (all varieties)
    -Crisp ‘N Light Sourdough Rye
    -Crisp ‘N Light Wheat

Sunshine (Flowers Industries)
    -Cheeze-It (original & reduced fat)
    -Cheeze-It White Cheddar
    -Cheeze-It Party Mix
    -Krispy Original Saltines

Frozen Dinners ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Banquet (ConAgra)
    -Pot Pies (all varieties)
    -Fried Chicken
    -Salisbury Steak
    -Chicken Nugget Meal
    -Pepperoni Pizza Meal

Budget Gourmet (Heinz)
    -Roast Beef Supreme
    -Beef Stroganoff
    -Three Cheese Lasagne
    -Chicken Oriental & Vegeatble
    -Fettuccini Primavera

Green Giant (Pillsbury)
    -Rice Pilaf with Chicken Flavored Sauce
    -Rice Medley with Beef Flavored Sauce
    -Primavera Pasta
    -Pasta Accents Creamy Cheddar
    -Create-a-Meals Parmesan Herb Chicken
    -Cheesy Pasta and Vegetable
    -Beef Noodle
    -Sweet & Sour
    -Mushroom Wine Chicken

Healthy Choice (ConAgra)
    -Stuffed Pasta Shells
    -Chicken Parmagiana
    -Country Breaded Chicken
    -Roast Chicken Breast
    -Beef Pot Roast
    -Chicken & Corn Bread
    -Cheese & Chicken Tortellini
    -Lemon Pepper Fish
    -Shrimp & Vegetable
    -Macaroni & Cheese

Kid Cuisine (ConAgra)
    -Chicken Nugget Meal
    -Fried Chicken
    -Taco Roll Up
    -Corn Dog
    -Cheese Pizza
    -Fish Stix
    -Macaroni & Cheese

Lean Cuisine (Stouffer’s/Nestle)
    -Skillet Sensations Chicken & Vegetable
    -Broccoli & Beef
    -Homestyle Beef
    -Teriyaki Chicken
    -Chicken Alfredo
    -Garlic Chicken
    -Roast Turkey

-Hearty Portions Chicken Florentine
    -Beef Stroganoff
    -Cheese & Spinach Manicotti
    -Salisbury Steak

-Café Classics Baked Fish
    -Baked Chicken
    -Chicken a L’Orange
    -Chicken Parmesan
    -Meatloaf with Whipped Potatoes

-Everyday Favorites Chicken Fettuccini
    -Chicken Pie
    -Angel Hair Pasta
    -Three Bean Chili with Rice
    -Macaroni & Cheese

Marie Callenders (ConAgra)
    -Chicken Pot Pie
    -Lasagna & Meat Sauce
    -Turkey & Gravy
    -Meat Loaf & Gravy
    -Country Fried Chicken & Gravy
    -Fettuccini with Broccoli & Cheddar
    -Roast Beef with Mashed Potatoes
    -Country Fried Pork Chop with Gravy
    -Chicken Cordon Bleu

Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes (Heinz)
    -Fast Fries
    -Steak fries
    -Zesties
    -Shoestrings
    -Hash Browns
    -Tater Tots
    -Potato Wedges
    -Crispy Crunchies

Rosetto Frozen Pasta (Heinz)
    -Cheese Ravioli
    -Beef Ravioli
    -Italian Sausage Ravioli
    -Eight Cheese Stuffed Shells
    -Eight Cheese Broccoli Stuffed Shells

Stouffer’s (Nestle)
    -Family Style Favorites Macaroni & Cheese
    -Stuffed Peppers
    -Broccoli au Gratin
    -Meat Loaf in Gravy
    -Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole

-Homestyle Meatloaf
    -Salisbury Steak
    -Chicken Breast in Gravy

-Hearty Portions Salisbury Steak
    -Chicken Fettucini
    -Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes
    -Chicken Pot Pie

Swanson (Vlasic/Campbells)
    -Meat Loaf
    -Fish & Chips
    -Salisbury Steak
    -Chicken Nuggets
    -Hungry Man Fried Chicken
    -Roast Chicken
    -Fisherman’s Platter
    -Pork Rib

Voila! (Bird’s Eye/Agri-Link Foods)
    -Chicken Voila! Alfredo
    -Chicken Voila! Garlic
    -Chicken Voila! Pesto
    -Chicken Voila! Three Cheese
    -Steak Voila! Beef Sirloin
    -Shrimp Voila! Garlic

Weight Watchers (Heinz)
    -Smart Ones Fiesta Chicken
    -Basil Chicken
    -Ravioli Florentine
    -Fajita Chicken
    -Roasted Vegetable Primavera

Energy Bars & Drinks ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Power Bars

Power Bar (Nestle)
    -Oatmeal Raisin
    -Apple Cinnamon
    -Peanut Butter
    -Vanilla Crisp
    -Chocolate Peanut Butter
    -Mocha
    -Banana
    -Wild Berry
    -Harvest Bars Apple Crisp
    -Blueberry
    -Chocolate Fudge Brownie
    -Strawberry
    -Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
    Drink Mixes

Carnation Instant Breakfast Mix (Nestle)
    -Creamy Milk Chocolate
    -Classic Chocolate
    -French Vanilla
    -Strawberry
    -Café Mocha

Heat & Serve Meals ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Chef Boyardee (ConAgra)
    -Beefaroni
    -Macaroni & Cheese
    -Mini Ravioli
    -ABC’s & 123′s

Dinty Moore (Hormel)
    -Beef Stew
    -Turkey Stew
    -Chicken & Dumplings
    -Hormel
    -Chili with Beans
    -Chili No Beans
    -Vegetarian Chili with Beans

Kids’ Kitchen (Hormel)
    -Spaghetti Rings with Meatballs
    -Macaroni & Cheese
    -Pizza Wedges with 3 Cheese

Franco-American (Campbell’s)
    -Spaghetti O’s
    -Mini Ravioli
    -Power Rangers Pasta in Sauce

Meat & Dairy Alternatives ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Loma Linda(Worthington/Kellogg’s*)
    -Meatless Chik Nuggest

Morningstar (Worthington/Kellogg’s*)
    -Harvest Burger
    -Better ‘n Burgers
    -Garden Veggie Patties
    -Grillers Burgers
    -Black Bean Burger
    -Chicken Patties

Natural Touch (Worthington/Kellogg’s*)
    -Garden Vegetable Pattie
    -Black Bean Burger
    -Okra Pattie
    -Lentil Rice Loaf
    -Nine Bean Loaf

Worthington (Worthington/Kellogg’s*)
    -Vegetarian Burger
    -Savory Slices

Dairy Alternatives

Nutra Blend Soy Beverage(Bestfoods)
    -Original
    -Vanilla
    -Apple
    -Orange
    *A company letter states that they are in the process of converting to non-genetically modified “proteins” in all products.

Meal Mixes & Sauce Packets ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Betty Crocker (General Mills)
    -Garden Vegetable Pilaf
    -Creamy Herb Risotto
    -Garlic Alfredo Fettuccini
    -Bowl Appetit Cheddar Broccoli
    -Macaroni & Cheese
    -Pasta Alfredo

Knorr (Bestfoods)
    -Mushroom Risotto Italian Rice
    -Broccoli au Gratin Risotto
    -Vegetable Primavera Risotto
    -Risotto Milanese
    -Original Pilf
    -Chicken Pilaf
    -Rotini with 4 Cheese
    -Bow Tie Pasta with Chicken & Vegetable
    -Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato
    -Fettuccini with Alfredo
    -Classic Sauce Packets Hollandaise

Béarnaise
    -White
    -Brown
    -Lemon Herb
    -Mushroom Brown
    -Onion
    -Roasted Chicken
    -Roasted Pork
    -Roasted Turkey

Pasta Sauce Packets Alfredo
    -Four Cheese
    -Carbonara
    -Pesto
    -Garlic Herb

Lipton (Unilever)
    -Rice & Sauce Packets Chicken Broccoli
    -Cheddar Broccoli
    -Beef Flavor
    -Spanish
    -Chicken Flavor
    -Creamy Chicken
    -Mushroom

-Sizzle & Stir Skillet Supers Lemon Garlic Chicken & Rice
    -Spanish Chicken & Rice
    -Herb Chicken & Bowties
    -Cheddar Chicken & Shells

Near East (Quaker)
    -Spicy Tomato Pasta Mix
    -Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Pasta Mix
    -Falafel Mix
    -Lentil Pilaf
    -Couscous
    -Tomato Lentil
    -Parmesan
    -Toasted Pinenut
    -Herb Chicken
    -Broccoli & Cheese
    -Curry

Pasta Roni (Quaker)
    -Fettuccini Alfredo
    -Garlic Alfredo
    -Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
    -Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
    -Angel Hair Pasta with Tomato Parmesan
    -Angel Hair Pasta Primavera
    -Garlic & Olive Oil with Vermicelli

Rice-a-Roni (Quaker)
    -Rice Pilaf
    -Beef
    -Chicken
    -Fried Rice
    -Chicken & Broccoli
    -Long Grain & Wild Rice
    -Broccoli au Gratin

Uncle Ben’s (Mars)
    -Long Grain & Wild Rice (Original & with Garlic)
    -Brown & Wild Rice Mushroom
    -Country Inn Mexican Fiesta
    -Country Inn Oriental Fried Rice
    -Country Inn Chicken & Vegetable
    -Country Inn Chicken & Broccoli
    -Natural Select Chicken & Herb
    -Natural Select Tomato & Basil
    -Chef’s Recipe Chicken & Vegetable Pilaf
    -Chef’s Recipe Beans & Rice
    -Chef’s Recipe Broccoli Rice

Frozen Pizza ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Celeste (Aurora Foods)
    -Supreme
    -Pepperoni
    -Vegetable
    -Four Cheese
    -Deluxe
    -Cheese

Tombstone (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Pepperoni
    -Supreme
    -Sausage & Pepperoni
    -Extra Cheese
    -Stuffed Crust
    -Three Cheese

Totino’s (Pillsbury)
    -Crisp Crust
    -Pepperoni
    -Combination

Snack Foods ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Act II Microwave Popcorn (ConAgra)
    -Butter
    -Extreme Butter
    -Corn on the Cob

Frito-Lay* (PepsiCo)
    -Lays Potato Chips (all varieties)
    -Ruffles Potato Chips (all)
    -Doritos Corn Chips (all)
    -Tostitos Corn Chips (all)
    -Fritos Corn Chips (all)
    -Cheetos (all)
    -Rold Gold Pretzels (all)
    -Cracker Jack Popcorn

Healthy Choice Microwave Popcorn (ConAgra)
    -Organic Corn (soy/canola oils)

Mothers Corn Cakes (Quaker)
    -Butter Pop

Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn (ConAgra)
    -Original
    -Homestyle
    -Butter
    -Smart Pop
    -Pour Over
    -Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Cakes
    -Chocolate
    -Caramel
    -Orville Redenbacher Mini Popcorn Cakes
    -Butter
    -Peanut Caramel
    -Chocolate Peanut

Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn (Betty Crocker/General Mills)
    -Natural
    -Homestyle
    -Jumbo Pop
    -Extra Butter
    -Light
    -94% Fat Free Butter

Pringles (Procter & Gamble)
    -Original
    -Low Fat
    -Pizza-licious
    -Sour Cream & Onion
    -Salt & Vinegar
    -Cheezeums
    -Quaker Rice Cakes
    -Peanut Butter
    -Chocolate Crunch
    -Cinnamon Streusel
    -Mini
    -Chocolate
    -Ranch
    -Sour Cream & Onion
    -Apple Cinnamon
    -Caramel Corn
    -Quaker Corn Cakes
    -White Cheddar
    -Caramel Corn
    -Strawberry Crunch
    -Caramel Chocolate Chip
    *Frito has informed its corn and potato suppliers that the company wishes to avoid GE crops, but acknowledges that canola or other oils and ingredients in its products may be from GE sources.

Soda & Juice Drinks ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Coca Cola (Coca Cola)
    Sprite
    Cherry Coke
    Barq’s Root Beer
    Minute Maid Orange
    Minute Maid Grape
    Surge
    Ultra
    PepsiCo
    Pepsi
    Slice
    Wild Cherry Pepsi
    Mug Root Beer
    Mountain Dew
    Cadbury/Schweppes
    7-Up
    Dr. Pepper
    A & W Root Beer
    Sunkist Orange
    Schweppes Ginger Ale

Capri Sun juices (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Red Berry
    -Surfer Cooler
    -Splash Cooler
    -Wild Cherry
    -Strawberry Kiwi
    -Fruit Punch
    -Pacific Cooler
    -Strawberry
    -Orange
    -Grape

Fruitopia (Coca Cola)
    -Grape Beyond
    -Berry Lemonade
    -Fruit Integration
    -Kiwiberry Ruckus
    -Strawberry Passion
    -Tremendously Tangerine

Fruit Works (PepsiCo)
    -Strawberry Melon
    -Peach Papaya
    -Pink Lemonade
    -Apple Raspberry

Gatorade (Quaker)
    -Lemon Lime
    -Orange
    -Fruitpunch
    -Fierce Grape
    -Frost Riptide Rush

Hawaiian Punch (Procter & Gamble)
    -Tropical Fruit
    -Grape Geyser
    -Fruit Juicy Red
    -Strawberry Surfin

Hi-C (Coca Cola)
    -Pink Lemonade
    -Watermelon Rapids
    -Boppin’ Berry
    -Tropical Punch
    -Smashin’ Wildberry
    -Blue Cooler
    -Blue Moon Berry
    -Orange
    -Cherry

Kool Aid (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Blastin’ Berry Cherry
    -Bluemoon Berry
    -Kickin’ Kiwi Lime
    -Tropical Punch
    -Wild Berry Tea
    -Ocean Spray
    -Cranberry Juice Cocktail
    -Cranapple
    -CranGrape
    -CranRaspberry
    -CranStrawberry
    -CranMango

Squeeze It (Betty Crocker/General Mills)
    -Rockin’ Red Puncher
    -Chucklin’ Cherry
    -Mystery 2000

Sunny Delight (Procter & Gamble)
    -Sunny Delight Original
    -Sunny Delight With Calcium Citrus Punch
    -Sunny Delight California Style Citrus Punch
    Tang juices (Kraft/Phillip Morris)
    -Orange Uproar
    -Fruit Frenzy
    -Berry Panic

Tropicana Twisters (PepsiCo)
    -Grape Berry
    -Apple Raspberry Blackberry
    -Cherry Berry
    -Cranberry Raspberry Strawberry
    -Pink Grapefruit
    -Tropical Strawberry
    -Orange Cranberry
    -Orange Strawberry Banana

V-8 (Campbells)
    -V8 Tomato Juices (all varieties)
    -Strawberry Kiwi
    -Strawberry Banana
    -Fruit Medley
    -Berry Blend
    -Citrus Blend
    -Apple Medley
    -Tropical Blend
    -Island Blend

Soup ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Campbell’s
    -Tomato
    -Chicken Noodle
    -Cream of Chicken
    -Cream of Mushroom
    -Cream of Celery
    -Cream of Broccoli
    -Cheddar Cheese
    -Green Pea
    -Healthy Request Chicken Noodle
    -Cream of Chicken
    -Cream of Mushroom
    -Cream of Celery
    -Campbell’s Select Roasted Chicken with Rice

-Grilled Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes
    -Chicken Rice
    -Vegetable Beef

-Chunky Beef with Rice
    -Hearty Chicken & Vegetable
    -Pepper Steak
    -Baked Potato with Steak & Cheese
    -New England Clam Chowder

-Soup to Go Chicken Noodle
    -Chicken Rice
    -Garden Vegetable
    -Vegetable Beef & Rice

Simply Home Chicken Noodle
    Chicken Rice
    Garden Vegetable
    Vegetable Beef with Pasta

Healthy Choice (ConAgra)
    -Country Vegetable
    -Fiesta Chicken
    -Bean & Pasta
    -Chicken Noodle
    -Chicken with Rice
    -Minestrone

-Corn Chowder
    -Lobster Bisque
    -Chicken & Wild Rice
    -Crab Soup

Progresso (Pillsbury)
    -Tomato Basil
    -Chicken Noodle
    -Chicken & Wild Rice
    -Chicken Barley
    -Lentil
    -Zesty Herb Tomato
    -Roasted Chicken with Rotini
    -Fat Free Minestrone
    -Fat Free Chicken Noodle
    -Fat Free Lentil
    -Fat Free Roast Chicken

Tomatoes & Sauces ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients

Del Monte (Nabisco/Phillip Morris)
    -Tomato Sauce

Five Brothers Pasta Sauces (Lipton/Unilever)
    -Summer Vegetable
    -Five Cheese
    -Roasted Garlic & Onion
    -Tomato & Basil

Healthy Choice Pasta Sauces (ConAgra)
    -Traditional
    -Garlic & Herb
    -Sun-Dried Tomato & Herb

Hunts (ConAgra)
    -Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
    -Four Cheese Spaghetti Sauce
    -Tomato Sauce
    -Tomato Paste

Prego Pasta Sauces (Campbells)
    -Tomato, Basil & Garlic
    -Fresh Mushroom
    -Ricotta Parmesan
    -Meat Flavored
    -Roasted Garlic & Herb
    -Three Cheese
    -Mini-Meatball
    -Chicken with Parmesan

Ragu Sauces (Lipton/Unilever)
    -Old World Traditional
    -Old World with Meat
    -Old World Marinara
    -Old World with Mushrooms
    -Ragu Robusto Parmesan & Romano
    -Ragu Robusto Roasted Garlic
    -Ragu Robusto Sweet Italian Sausage
    -Ragu Robusto Six Cheese
    -Ragu Robusto Tomato, Olive Oil & Garlic
    -Ragu Robusto Classic Italian Meat
    -Chunky Garden Style Super Garlic
    -Chunky Garden Style Garden Combo
    -Chunky Garden Style Tomato, Garlic & Onion
    -Chunky Garden Style Tomato, Basil & Italian Cheese
    -Pizza Quick Traditional
    "In a multitude of counsel there is wisdom." If 100 people know what you are thinking of eating, and 99 say, "Uh oh... " you might want to re-examine your theories.

Uh. You *do* eat GMO, yes?

Sierra

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Answer my question above please.

When do we stop being a Have and become a Have Not?

I am a have because of the lifestyle and choices I have.

No I do not (as a rule) eat gmo food. Because I have the choice in this country to Choose.

But many here and billions around the world do not.

We do not have the technology at this point.

So again how do we help the billions who at this point in our global technological advancement feed the many?

Help me to understand this. . . .

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Most have no idea how many billions of people Monsanto technology is feeding. And we haven't even begun to broach the everyday products that are made from something as simple as corn.

Most do not even know the plastic water bottles that we buy millions of are made from gmo corn by products.

So how do we move forward without starving billions?

Sierra. .. you have mentioned the "haves and have nots" several times. I went on your profile page and took note of your beautiful home. Could you help to define at what point one is a have or have not?

Because many in the US and especially around the world would see you clearly as a Have.

We here in the States and other 1st world countries have choices and options. The majority of the 7 billion do not.

How do we make certain these souls are not forgotten?
    Blufire, Tch, tch, tch. I am 64, and I have been a home owner for one year of my life. Never lived in a house once I became independent, not once, just trailers and apartments. Your observation of my home is specious, and owning a house does not blind me to the ills of the world nor does it put me into the category of haves as you define it.

Of course we haves have it better off in the U.S., Europe, the Commonwealth. (Until we are rounded up, concentrated into camps, and executed that is.) And in my opinion, we the wealthy, the fed, the housed, can use our energy to vehemently object to the plans the Illuminati/Military/Industrial have for the poor. The global poor. In fact, I consider it our duty before G*d to object. The poor have no time or energy to fight these battles. WE do.

The idea of haves/have nots and how they will be divided was your premise, not mine. I just responded to it. On one post only. And you are not quoting that part about how the masses will be divided, are you? You are not pointing out how the poor have_nots in your opinion, deserve GMO because they are lazy, jealous, etc.

You are covering old ground here. The world *can* be fed organically, several people have pointed that out on this thread with data to back it up. You have not responded to those posts. Yet.

Oh yes. You keep saying we are going global. Nonsense. The only reason we *are* global, and the *only* reason ... is the internet. Period. When the internet is taken away, we won't know jack **** anymore and your globalists will really hit the fan.

Fight for what you believe in without bringing my lovely kitchen sink with greenhouse window into it.

Sierra

P.S. We pay in mortgage what we used to pay in rent. Almost Exactly.
    P.S. And plastic bottles are so bad for you, stuff leaks into the water.
    P.S. All that acreage now devoted to corn for bottles, means that much less food.
    Last edited by Sierra; 19th June 2013 at 00:25.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (19th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), heyokah (19th June 2013), meeradas (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ulli (19th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By the way the list of companies posted above selling gmo food is in no way complete. I taught this information in workshops for years.

Do a little research into Whole Foods and who foundationally owns this company and sister companies.

This (that you posted above) is very old information.

17. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

No I do not (as a rule) eat gmo food. Because I have the choice in this country to Choose.

So again how do we help the billions who at this point in our global technological advancement feed the many?

Do you not see the inherent flaw in *not* eating GMO food, and yet, expecting/asking/promoting that the world of the poor to eat GMO, because Monsanto and gang have made impossible to *not* eat GMO food, unless you are a Have?

We have the technology. We have ALWAYS had the technology. Up until our parents generation, the entire world was organic. What we no longer have is control over how our technology is used. It is currently being used to enrich the 1%, and rape the rest of us. Sicken us. Kill us.

I don't think I can help you to understand. There seems to be a great divide between how you see things, and how I see things.

Sierra

¤=[Post Update]=¤

By the way the list of companies posted above selling gmo food is in no way complete. I taught this information in workshops for years.

Do a little research into Whole Foods and who foundationally owns this company and sister companies.

This (that you posted above) is very old information.
    Oh no! It is worse than we thought! Yes, I'll let the OP of that post know.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (19th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th June 2013), meeradas (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), northstar (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), soleil (18th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sierra. . . . How do we feed the billions until we have the technology?

I am on my tablet and cannot answer in great detail.

I have answered the organic farming question on the thread I started this thread from.

Go to my posts on that thread.

There is physically and with our rapidly changing climate to mass farm organically or even naturally.

I have grown my food all my life and my growing skills have been greatly challenged the last 10 years because of the climate. Which is why I only grow now for my family.

20. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Our grandparents and the family farms of even 25 years ago could only farm on average 80 acres organically or naturally. There is simply not enough hours in the day or weeks in a growing season for the amount of intensive laborious it takes.

Obviously and clearly you have never gardened on a level to feed an average family for a year.

21. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Sierra. . . . How do we feed the billions until we have the technology?

I am on my tablet and cannot answer in great detail.

I have answered the organic farming question on the thread I started this thread from.

Go to my posts on that thread.

There is physically and with our rapidly changing climate to mass farm organically or even naturally.

I have grown my food all my life and my growing skills have been greatly challenged the last 10 years because of the climate. Which is why I only grow now for my family.
    I read your posts/thread, and I disagree with your premise, as most on Avalon do. Obviously we have to take back the technology.

Our grandparents and the family farms of even 25 years ago could only farm on average 80 acres organically or naturally. There is simply not enough hours in the day or weeks in a growing season for the amount of intensive laborious it takes.

Obviously and clearly you have never gardened on a level to feed an average family for a year.
    Of course not. I am not a farmer. But many farmers do, and feed the world as well, until that is, the Monsantos and HAARPS of the world made it virtually impossible, but hey that is no reason to give up, or to give in, and give them the money they want. We are the haves, and it is our duty to fix the mess.
    Last edited by Sierra; 19th June 2013 at 00:52.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), northstar (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

I think I get what you're driving at in this thread but that could be simply due to my intense desire to understand things from differing views. If all of this that truly seems like poison to most of us is actually good than I want to understand how and will keep watching here.

As for farming the old fashioned way though? I spent 11 years with Amish folk as neighbors and can state with certainty, they could teach us how to grow enough food for everyone to get fat ... they make normal American farmers mad as hell too ... I've witnessed the jealousy first hand ... with the Amish, their whole family is out sowing crops in the moonlight barefoot and when harvest time comes they put farmers with $100Ks in mortgaged equipment to shame.

Our guberment stores some foods till they rot in order to fix prices ... other foods they buy to remove from market then give away to poor people, who then do not buy it in the store where the guberment must fix the price so the producer can make a buck ... my head hurts trying to type that.

On another note, Monsanto destroys farmers who have the bad luck of the wind blowing GMO crop pollen into their field and modifying their crops. I don't understand why the farmers can't sue them back for the very same thing?

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

animovado (20th June 2013), Christine (19th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), GoingOn (29th June 2013), meeradas (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), Sierra (19th June 2013), Swan (19th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #96
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Wow, that list is mind boggling and the foods are all unhealthy. The basic diet of my family and also some of our community are fruit, vegetables, protein in the form of nuts, meat, poultry. None of these I need to go to a supermarket for. Indigenous people ate basically in the same way till so called society discovered them, indebted them, moved them off their land and fed them crap that made them sick and dependant.

Can't be bothered with your silly argument in favour of Monsanto Blufire, but I had to say something.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Another1 (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), Sierra (19th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    On another note, Monsanto destroys farmers who have the bad luck of the wind blowing GMO crop pollen into their field and modifying their crops. I don't understand why the farmers can't sue them back for the very same thing?
    They try. But Monsanto owns the courts. So they pretty much have to suck it up. So far. Battles are being fought.

Sierra

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Another1 (19th June 2013), Carmen (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), northstar (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #98
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Existing tech, potentially rendering gm-corps obsolete:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Gardener (28th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), Sierra (19th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

How do we feed the 7 billion people of the world and especially with the rapid climate change that our entire solar system is experiencing?

HOW??

Who is addressing this reality now?

I can barely adapt fast enough to keep up with the extreme weather and I have 30+ years experience
    Last edited by blufire; 19th June 2013 at 01:32.

32. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Answer my question above please.

When do we stop being a Have and become a Have Not?

You asked for a solution. Here's my offering:

Although it could use a revision (and an editor!) I will paste the "Agricultural and Ranching Reform" section of (what is now called the "Candidate Position Issues" document that is a companion to The Reset Button, that used to be part of what was called "Phase II." ) This also ties in with "Food, Water, and Air Sovereignty Reform", "Medical & Pharmacology Reform", and "Health Care Reform", as all health issues are related to food. It may seem bleak, and it is as long as those in power are sociopaths and misanthropes. It has been very difficult to get activists to temporarily disengage from the issue that they are most passionate about, and focus on the critical doorway that must be opened first: citizens MUST take over the government. [This is true in every country around the world, but every country's citizens must modify the plan to work, using the leverage of the existing laws in that country.]

Quote 11.) Agricultural and Ranching Reform

Background:
    We the people have really gotten outfoxed on the critical issues surrounding our nation's food supply, and now our food supply is tainted, toxic, and threatened.

Agricultural chemical companies have been allowed to advance their agenda towards a system dependent upon increasingly more agricultural chemicals. Predatory lending to farmers, stretching their credit beyond viability, to allow them to purchase the expensive machinery to apply agricultural chemicals and/or just to compete in the increasingly mechanized “factory farming” agri-chemical intensive farming shift, and lack of protection from estate taxation for farms to remain intact in generational changes have destroyed literally millions of small and medium sized farms since the 1930's. A small number of corporate-owned agri-biz giants now control the vast majority of food production in the US, and with corporate profits taking precedence over food quality and soil viability, the vast majority of the food supply has become infused with and covered in toxins while soil has become sterile and nutrient-depleted. Collusion between legislators and giant agri-biz farms ensures the trend will remain.

The judicial wing of the US government, tasked with protecting America's citizens, have ignored the current monopoly status of these agri-biz giants, and no attempt using existing anti-trust legislation has been made to break up the dangerous monopoly situation. Agri-biz giant, monopolistic, 'outdoor food factory' operations need to be broken up into smaller farms. In addition to the illegal monopolies, it is foolish and insecure to place so much control over food into so few hands.

As if weather cycles were not enough of a natural gambling factor to crops, Wall Street has been allowed to artificially inflate and deflate the value of food at their whim and when it served them to make a profit, trading food as commodities and even manipulating the value of next year's crops by trading in “futures” on food as commodities.

Agri-biz giant corporations ignore nutritional wisdom in favor of profits. It is the corporate mentality, and it has no business in food farming. The vast majority of farming acreage is currently dedicated to corn, soybeans, hay (primarily alfalfa) and wheat. This is astounding after even a quick check of the digestibility, nutritional value, allergens, plant hormones (phyto-estrogens), and natural toxins of these crops – especially corn and soybeans – used in human nutrition.

Corn, soybeans, (and now alfalfa) are almost entirely grown from genetically modified (GMO) seeds, and due to collusion with legislators, the great danger of genetically modified organisms in human health and the health risks from increased agricultural chemicals, especially herbicides, have been deliberately hidden from the public. The takeover of the US food supply using GMO seeds is a case study in collusion. With the web of collusion within the US government departments charged with agricultural and food safety (USDA, FDA) showing full infiltration by GMO seed producers, and university research departments colluded by the same GMO seed producers, it is somewhat difficult to find independent and unbiased scientific studies of GMO foods in human (and cattle) nutrition – but the unbiased scientific conclusions unanimously point to grave health dangers of GMO foods as well as finding no proof that GMO seeds have any attribute (such as drought resistance) that either proves to be true or would warrant ignoring the grave danger inherent in the foods produced. This is clearly an astounding takeover that benefits only corporate profits – to the detriment of human health and the permanent degradation of the natural genetics of seeds that grow our major food crops. We demand the repeal of patents issued on life forms, and prohibit sales and/or use of genetically modified (transgenic) species of organisms. All existing stocks of genetically modified organisms to be immediately destroyed.

Honest and unbiased modern studies of human nutrition (as well as plant-based non-food uses such as fiber for cloth, plant oils for alternatives to petroleum-based plastics, lubricants, paints, inks, etc.) should provide the list of which specific plant families should be considered as the major crops for US consumption as well as export – not corporate profit margins or the Wall Street trading value. An unbiased look at hemp/cannabis providing food (one of the very few crops with all 8 essential amino acids), a variety of medicines including cancer treatments, tree-free paper pulp, strong and soft cloth fiber, the highest yield per acre of oils for alternatives to petroleum-based plastics, lubricants, paints, inks, etc., shows that it is insane to exclude this strategic and incredibly versatile raw material – which (once fully decriminalized) should be one of the top three major crops grown in the US -probably number one.

Collusion between agricultural chemical manufacturers and the US government has resulted in the insanity of thinking of organically grown crops as something special, and crops grown with agricultural chemical (insecticide, herbicide, and fungicide) bio-toxins as “conventional.” The history of farming goes back thousands of years, and the history of farming relying on bio-toxic chemicals goes back only decades. The truth is that bio-toxic chemical farming is not “traditional” and certainly should never have become “conventional.”

This collusion has resulted in countless trillions of beneficial soil organisms being killed, countless health problems in US citizens who have ingested, breathed, and drank the toxins, severe degradation to the nutritional quality of available food, the demise of small to medium sized farms, the aggregation of control of the majority of our nations food supply into the hands of a few agri-biz giant outdoor food factories, injury and illness to hundreds of thousands of farm workers and other citizens and deaths of tens of thousands of farm workers and other citizens exposed to the agricultural toxins, deaths and injuries to countless other creatures within the natural web of biodiversity. Airborne, waterborne and soil contaminated bio-toxins have invaded every sector of our environment from the water we drink to the air we breathe – and every bite of “conventional” food that our families eat. We need to bring our soil back to life.

We the people are not served by this criminal collusion – only the agricultural chemical companies, their lobbyists, and the politicians silenced with contributions are served. The media have been nearly silent about reporting the truth that organic farming has been proven to be completely financially viable, and would entirely eliminate the giant list of eco-toxic and bio-toxic problems from agri-toxin farming, and have utterly failed in their duty to honestly inform the public with the truth about organic versus agri-toxin farming.

The arable lands of the United States are a national treasure, but even more importantly, this land provides one of the few products of our nation actually critical for life itself: our food. These lands are privately held, but must be utilized for the common good and not for corporate financial strategic goals or the whim of Wall Street traders' futures trading. The monopolies of the immense agricultural factory-farming giants need to be broken so that control over food and fiber crops are in the hands of many. While the treasure trove of traditional farming knowledge is still alive, small and medium-sized family farming and cooperative farming needs to be reestablished, supported, and our farmers held in the high esteem that they deserve.

The majority of commercial meat-animal, dairy, and egg production activities have collapsed into unwholesome, cruel, overcrowded, unhealthy, unsanitary, ecocidal, animal factory business operations. Collusion with the USDA has allowed astoundingly unhealthy animal factory business operations to become the norm. Animals are routinely fed food they cannot digest, herbivorous animals sometimes have meat mixed with their feed, and most animals are force-fed hormones and massive antibiotics for growth surge. These animals are penned and caged in appalling conditions, treated inhumanely, and slaughtered and packed in such unsanitary conditions that fecal pathogens in meat is the norm.

From misconceptions going back hundreds if not thousands of years, where the amount of meat in someone's diet was a declaration of social status, we retain the incorrect notion that we have an actual need, a nutritional requirement, for meat – and that frequent (and significant quantities of) meat consumption is healthful. Collusion between the dairy and meat industries and the US government allowed for the creation of first five, then seven, then four “food groups”, falsely declaring a need in human nutrition for the products they wished to promote. The myth continues on into the present day, more subtly represented in the food pyramid. Scientific studies show that the American diet contains a massive overage of protein, resulting in health degradation and excess protein-specific pathology such as osteoporosis. Clearly, Americans who wish to eat meat need to be given honest, scientifically accurate health information about meat consumption, and need to have meat from animals raised humanely, fed organically and without synthetic hormones and growth-spurt inducing antibiotics, that is slaughtered, packed, transported, and stored using healthful quality standards.

Action:
    A massive overhaul of agriculture and meat production is long overdue. Our health and our survival is at stake. (this section needs to include some proposed legislation)
    (I see this does need revision, to include specific reference to the large-scale Rodale study that proved that organic crops can be produced at the same financial cost as poisonous food (with an array of other obvious benefits as well.) I also need to include info on permaculture and bio-char technologies, and need to include the fact that ranching is almost all done with GMO crops as well. And, a mention of the benefits of fungus in soil.)

In the short term, the US could (and is obliged to) remain an exporter of crops, but they need to be organically produced and of a quality as high as can be produced anywhere on Earth. The US still has wise organic farmers, and we need to take this knowledge to the far corners of the Earth - rather than taking military excursions with the same money. The US owes this to the world - one of the reparations we need to undertake.

There are absolutely NO benefits to GMO crops for humans. None. Not one.

I'll inject the possibility that anyone 'visited' decades ago and clued-in to upcoming technology may have deliberately been given false information, or the technological advances that were supposed to occur were supplanted by the nefarious GMO movement. Timelines change. Or maybe they were just flat wrong. (What, do we admit "to err is human" and assume all the little green - and gray - men are always right?)

The ONLY reason that people around the world are eating GMO crops is because the farmers were lied to by Monsanto and their ilk. The farmers WERE told there were benefits (like drought resistance), and they bought-into it. It was a lie. If every seed had been non-GMO, the exact same number (or higher) bags of grain could have been exported - without the health hazard. I hesitate to leave it at "health hazard" as it sounds like a gamble. It is not a gamble - whoever eats GMO food will be damaged. Not enhanced, damaged. We have some brave scientists who have proven it, despite the fact that Monsanto's long arms are trying to crush them and destroy their careers.

This is not just passion, this is science. Known science. Damaging our bodies with GMO foods is NOT preparing us for the future, it is preparing us to have shorter and more disease-ridden futures. We have the technology right now to feed the world - the controllers do not have the will. We have the technology to rebuild our soil, produce nutritionally dense, micro and macro-nutrient rich foods, and protect our water and air. We have NO need of bio-toxins and genetically modified foods.

Dennis

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

animovado (20th June 2013), Another1 (19th June 2013), CdnSirian (19th June 2013), Christine (19th June 2013), exponentialist (19th June 2013), Gardener (28th June 2013), gripreaper (19th June 2013), heyokah (22nd June 2013), meeradas (19th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th June 2013), northstar (19th June 2013), Sidney (29th June 2013), Sierra (19th June 2013), Swan (19th June 2013), ulli (19th June 2013), william r sanford72 (19th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast