+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Okay.

Another angle.

Perhaps we can come to one simple agreement so we can get forward momentum.

Can we ‘generally’ agree that there is more severe catastrophic climate change even in the last 10 years? Global catastrophic floods, drought, cold, heat, ice melt, solar activity, earthquakes etcetera. And not only on our planet but there is report after report right here on PA of odd storms and disturbances on other planets.

Can we ‘generally’ agree that we are seeing a global change in our climate and on other planets? It is important that we include other planets because this climate change is due to perturbance in the solar system.

Set aside for a bit about chemtrails and geoengineering.

Is there solar system wide and global severe weather rapid changes and/or geophysical events? Yes or No?
    I can agree that the media says that it is solar system wide, but I do not have the luxury of witnessing it first hand.

I am personally not able to "set aside" chemtrails and geoengineering, as IMO, they are so tightly intertwined with GMO that it would defeat the purpose of me even having an opinion on this debate. I am not asking others to not agree with your request, this is specifically my personal desire.

If there is something so catastrophic going on in the entire solar system, that makes it impossible to feed the masses without gmos and monsanto, I need specifics in order to set any of that aside.
    Last edited by Sidney; 29th June 2013 at 23:02.

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

But I also know that the posts in the various threads that contained bits and pieced of what I (only) said to you conclusively slanted how other members will now view me or what they may believe about me.

So I can only determine that either this (revealing info from my pm) was completely innocent or very strategic . . . . this I’m sure will remain inconclusive.
    If you choose to pursue this further, please Report () the PMs and posts in question, and state in the report exactly what information gripreaper gained from your PMs and later posted that he could not have gained from what is otherwise available.

Only this way, with the moderators having access to all the relevant information, can your claims against gripreaper be further investigated.

I believe that this method of proceeding has already been suggested to you, above somewhere.

Not very productive.
    Exactly. Repeating claims against another member, when information essential to evaluating those claims is (quite properly) not available to those hearing your claims, is not very productive.

If you choose not to Report (entirely your choice), then please cease these unverifiable claims against gripreaper.

Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hi blufire,

An aside (sort of) to the conversation is about what gripreaper posted: I saw all the same bits and pieces posted publicly. As you noted, he's a brilliant guy and he appears to me to save simply synthesized the bits and pieces into the same whole that I did (and I didn't get a PM.)

Back to the premise that you are trying to explain...
    Agriculture has been going on for about 10,000 years. That means that people across the entire planet have worked with the changing climate over the course of 10,000 years and have managed to feed themselves.

The "Green Revolution" was part mechanization and part chemical (remember, GMOs had not been invented yet.) In the very early 1900's, tractors came on the scene and changed farming forever. The population of the Earth in 1900 was approaching 2 billion. That means, using organic farming methods and mechanization, 2 billion people managed to feed themselves at the very beginning of the mechanization phase of the Green Revolution. By the time the very first agricultural chemicals were being deployed (in the mid 1940's, the population of the Earth had climbed to about 2.5 billion. Again, 2.5 billion feeding themselves organically (and using "modern" farm machinery) at about 1945.

How many humans could have been fed using the 1945 level and degree of mechanization, and with the shared knowledge of farming and farming technology at that point? We'll never know - but they fed all 2.5 billion hungry mouths. It won't do much good to rely on speculation, but I will offer some anyway: I suspect that even in 1945, crop production was not anywhere near maxed-out for the existing technology and amount of available arable land, and in 1945, they might have maxed-out at being able to feed 5 billion people. Knowing what we know now about organic farming, having the ability to desalinate to expand the amount of arable land as well as to greatly increase yields in some regions, having vastly improved mechanization now compared to 1945, removing the hundreds of billions of tons of crops grown to fatten animals (as bad as a 100:1 weight ratio, compared to having humans just eat the crop foods themselves), employing vertical farming techniques for many crops -which might multiply the yield per footprint acre by 10, maybe even 100 times, and employing methods such as the "French biointensive method", I would wager that we could easily feed 20 billion humans - using organic methods. To get to the maximum number, we'd have to figure out how high vertical "farm" operations could be, and how many of the footprint acres would be dedicated to vertical farming operations. I suspect my estimates are very conservative, and that the real number might max out at 40 or even 80 billion people that could be fed by terrestrial-based farming (without futuristic, anti-gravity farms high up in the sky.)

Your logic is incorrect in examining the 1000+ acre farms: they were specifically designed to be chemical-based farms with ultra-massive machinery. These are "unnatural"/aberrant outdoor factories. Remove them from the equation, and replace them with either very large organic farms run by a large collective of workers (let's make them "worker-owners", give them skin in the game, and assure success), or smaller organic farms run by smaller groups (probably still a bit much for one family, but maybe a small group of families and/or hired hands. Let's also give all the now-defunct ag-chem companies something to do: produce organic fertilizer that is not animal feces based. Perhaps algae-based?

This has been an exercise in conjecture, but attempting to be realistic.

Away from conjecture and back to statistics, examining the "need" for GMO seeds/foods to feed 7 billion (or 10, or 20...)
    The very first transgenic plants were commercially grown in 1993. That the FIRST, not the majority. In 1990, 5.3 billion people were on the Earth, and although some were certainly malnourished, to be counted in the statistics means you were alive. The humans of planet Earth fed themselves, all 5.3 billion of themselves, without ONE single GMO seed. Not one.

This includes crops stupidly grown to be turned into fuel (it takes more fuel to grow the grain than it yields - stupid), and hundreds of billions of pounds of crops grown to fatten "meat" animals (again, the ratio is astounding: to get one pound of beef requires 16 bushels of oats!), as well as allowing Wall Street speculators to trade crops as commodity including trading futures and allowing "put" options on crops (these all greatly raise the price of food and cause the mega-factory "farms" to shift to a business decision that may be quite detrimental to the food amount and quality available to eat.

Food is highly politically charged fodder for gigantic outdoor food factories and their parent corporations to make profit. This is an extremely important point! No optimization towards actual human need is done. NONE! In fact (read some Wade Frazier, he'll really clue us in to the deliberately foisted scarcity paradigm), any food scarcity in the US and other developed countries is artificial and contrived! For profit! These megalithic corporations could care less if all mouths are fed - just as long as their coffers are fed.

So, the argument that seeds/food need to be GMO falls completely apart.

Unless...
    As Sidney brought up, the only way GMO seeds could be a "need" is if the Controllers allow the playing field (quite literally) to be poisoned so vastly with aluminum or barium, or other chemicals that only a seed manufactured to resist these toxins could survive and/or thrive.

The premise that Earth climate (based on earthly, solar, or galactic cycles) will become so drastic that only GMO seeds will save us is science fiction.

That is why I asked you, specifically, in post # 111, for any scientific proof of this assertion. Monsanto DID lie and say they have this, but it was a lie.

As a gardener with farming experience, you know there are infestations and climatic conditions EVERY YEAR (or nearly every year) that reduce some yield of some crops. Last year (around here) we had a very tough year with Aster Yellows Disease, and carrot production was down (and the taste was off.) I have seen summers that were very cold, very hot, very wet, or very dry; late spring frosts, early fall frosts, incessant fog, hail and damaging winds, and the cycles of various insects. Some years, the broccoli plants produce massive amounts of florets; other years they are sparse.. and on and on with all the different vegetable and fruits and grains and legumes. But every year, some relatively "advanced beginner" gardener like me produces hundreds of pounds of organic food, and the grocery stores (though prices may go up in bad years) rarely (if ever) have NONE of any specific crop.

A GMO seedling will NOT survive a hailstorm, or a monsoon, or a severe drought (this has been proven, not just conjecture.)

The VAST majority of GMO seeds on the planet have exactly ONE attribute: you can spray the plant directly with Monsanto's own glyphosate ("Roundup".) This is not technology to withstand gamma radiation from space, or something else - it is a business gambit designed to see a one-two punch of both the seeds that can withstand glyphosate plus the glyphosate itself. Genius? No. Evil genius? Yes, I believe so. The motivation is greed, not altruism. Monsanto EARNED the distinction of "the worst corporation in the world" and it was not just by tricking farmers to spend money on the GMO seeds to withstand Roundup plus the Roundup itself. Have you any idea how many farmers have been deliberately destroyed by Monsanto in their quest for complete domination of the global food production?

Seeds/plants have a pretty amazing range of tolerable conditions. Farmers, organic farmers, can keep supplying us with organic foods no matter what Mother Earth, Old Sol, or even the Galactic Gremlins throw at us - as long as we don't have to also battle deliberately injected toxins with seeds that "miraculously" happen to have been developed by Monsanto and their ilk to withstand.

My final thought is that in the middle of a nice, hot (normal) summer, some species of caterpillars will develop very thick "fur coats" - and that just happens to then be followed by a particularly cold winter. Somehow, Mother Nature "knew" in advance and "telegraphed" the information to those caterpillars to help them withstand the upcoming changes. Don't you think Mother Nature does this with seeds as well? (And, has been for literally hundreds of millions of years, through enormous changes in climate that are even beyond the mad scientists at Monsanto.)

Dennis

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

161803398 (30th June 2013), animovado (30th June 2013), Another1 (30th June 2013), blufire (4th July 2013), CdnSirian (4th July 2013), Corncrake (30th June 2013), exponentialist (2nd July 2013), Gardener (2nd July 2013), GoingOn (2nd July 2013), gripreaper (30th June 2013), heyokah (3rd July 2013), jp11 (30th June 2013), MorningSong (2nd July 2013), risveglio (17th November 2013), Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (1st July 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (30th June 2013), WEAREONE (19th July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (30th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

blufire, I really am trying to remain open and optimistic about what you are trying to convey, because what you have chosen to bring forward, stands to unhinge and unravel the entire existing historical record, and is a very bold and all encompassing postulate, which if true, affects every aspect of every human being in every possible way on this planet.

What did you expect would happen when you come on a public forum and publicly disclose that you are having alien contact memories from your childhood (see opening post to this thread), then further into this thread lay out two scenario's for the future, both of them catastrophic, and then postulate that the only solution is GMO food? With over 40 years of experience amongst farmers of many sizes and having witnessed the evolution of farming over this span of time, who else can we turn to, to uncover the truth? You took on this gargantuan task. You brought this forward.

Keep in mind though, that the premise you are postulating, which is: The controllers are attempting to preserve the genome, are preparing for a cataclysmic inevitability as rapidly as possible guided by "shepherds" and GMO is the only way is, as you put it, VERY controversial.

I would also assume that you understand, having been so close to the inside workings of farming, that the "farm claims" lawsuits the last 40 years over the massive foreclosed loans which bankrupted the second and third generation farms which were PAID FOR and owned and farmed organically, were over the idea of increased yields, better farming practices, etc. which did not work?

Of course you are aware how Willie Nelson sang about the farmer’s plight, tried to raise awareness and funds to help these farmers, how their many appellate court cases failed until the case made it all the way to the US Supreme Court, and these farmers were totally wiped out, even though they eventually won their case?

Then you must also be aware that they NEVER collected on the awards the SUPREME COURT awarded them, were never restored to the multi generational farms they lost, and were beaten down by big agra business., namely Monsanto. This is when farm land consolidated into the big mega agra corporate farms. This stealing of farms and merging them into mega corporate conglomerates was not a natural progression based on market supply and demand for food.

Those farms were stolen.

You are probably fully aware that the freemen movements also started at that time, because as a result of the farm claims, it became obvious to some that our government was complicit and complacent to the needs of the farmers and sympathetic to the multinational corporate interests. The Montana siege was an early attempt to retain individual sovereignty and to continue to uncover the frauds of governments and corporations, and their collusion's, and has evolved in the last 30 years into the patriot movements, etc. Leroy Schweitzer died in prison after 30 years.

The blocking of NAWAPA alone is causing the scarcity paradigm to proliferate. The funds to implement and build NAWAPA have been available and have been absconded to the tune of 14 trillion dollars by the controllers, just in North America alone, to maintain their hold on agriculture and the paradigm of scarce food supply, for benevolent reasons?

So, why terraform the planet? Why spray aluminum and barium in the atmosphere, which is showing up in our soils and our water supplies? Why?? Why manipulate weather patterns which are "CAUSING" massive heat waves, massive flooding, hurricanes, droughts, and massive perturbations in the ionosphere, through HAARP and other technologies? Why??

All of these elements go hand in hand and are inseparable. One cannot look at weather changes as the primary reason for GMO without addressing these weather manipulations.

What I see, is imperialistic global measures by megalomaniacal inhuman elites to poison and alter the very basic structure of the ecosystem, through manipulation of nature and her natural laws, for an agenda which "appears" to be very malevolent and detrimental to all of mankind.

Please provide the evidence to show that this postulate in BOLD above is not true.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 30th June 2013 at 07:02.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (30th June 2013), blufire (4th July 2013), CdnSirian (4th July 2013), Corncrake (30th June 2013), crosby (30th June 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2013), exponentialist (2nd July 2013), Gardener (2nd July 2013), heyokah (30th June 2013), jp11 (1st July 2013), meeradas (30th June 2013), MorningSong (2nd July 2013), Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (1st July 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

I understand what is going on. They are trying to control our food supply and they think the purpose of people is to be slaves. The people who work for these companies are either morally challenged or deluded. There is no defense and I have no sympathy for any of them.

Its interesting how easily we slide over the cliff.

http://www.gmwatch.org/gm-firms/11153-bayer-a-history

In 1946 the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal concluded that without IG Farben the Second World War would simply not have been possible. The Chief Prosecutor, Telford Taylor, warned: "These companies, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to daylight and if they are not punished, they will pose a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive." Their indictment stated that due to the activities of IG Farben "the life and happiness of all peoples in the world were adversely affected." Charges as grave as fomenting war and killing slave labourers were also added. In his opening statement the Nuremberg Chief Prosecutor pointed out that, "The indictment accuses these men of major responsibility for visiting upon mankind the most searing and catastrophic war in human history. It accuses them of wholesale enslavement, plunder and murder."

https://youtube.com/watch?

Harvest of Fear

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...monsanto200805

"When the stranger persisted, Rinehart showed him the door. On the way out the man kept making threats. Rinehart says he can’t remember the exact words, but they were to the effect of: “Monsanto is big. You can’t win. We will get you. You will pay.”

Scenes like this are playing out in many parts of rural America these days as Monsanto goes after farmers, farmers’ co-ops, seed dealers—anyone it suspects may have infringed its patents of genetically modified seeds. As interviews and reams of court documents reveal, Monsanto relies on a shadowy army of private investigators and agents in the American heartland to strike fear into farm country. They fan out into fields and farm towns, where they secretly videotape and photograph farmers, store owners, and co-ops; infiltrate community meetings; and gather information from informants about farming activities. Farmers say that some Monsanto agents pretend to be surveyors. Others confront farmers on their land and try to pressure them to sign papers giving Monsanto access to their private records. Farmers call them the “seed police” and use words such as “Gestapo” and “Mafia” to describe their tactics. "

But they have our best interests at heart, right?

http://www.ahrp.org/infomail/0103/15.php

Chemical giant paid students to drink pesticide - SundayTimes - Ethics of Human Pesticide Studies Questioned - Reuters

I find the use of the word "Questioned" quite shocking. Is there a question?

I guess what happened in India has nothing to do with Monsanto:

https://youtube.com/watch?
    Last edited by 161803398; 30th June 2013 at 09:25.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), exponentialist (2nd July 2013), Gardener (2nd July 2013), GoingOn (2nd July 2013), Sierra (1st July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

9. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

10. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Last edited by 161803398; 30th June 2013 at 17:49.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

12. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Please do not post these stories on this thread. There are plenty others where it is more appropriate. You are not going to change my mind in any way shape or form.

I am asking you with respect to move it to another thread

13. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

I have a personal, possibly (maybe not so) controversial view of Monsanto too...but I cant print it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Sidney (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

15. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Please do not post these stories on this thread. There are plenty others where it is more appropriate. You are not going to change my mind in any way shape or form.

I am asking you with respect to move it to another thread
    Those articles are quite on topic , SPOT ON, in fact. If they belong anywhere on this forum, this it it.
    Last edited by Sidney; 2nd July 2013 at 01:10.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

soleil (18th November 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013)

17. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

And It seems Pappa George Bush was also showing an interest In Monsteranto as well as all of His Assclown Party Croanies assembled in the FDA Gentlemen's Club. He's as destructive as white on organic rice. No Pun Intended!

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 2nd July 2013 at 01:06.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

animovado (2nd July 2013), Another1 (2nd July 2013), gripreaper (19th November 2013), Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    And It seems Pappa George Bush was also showing an interest In Monsteranto as well as all of His Assclown Party Croanies assembled in the FDA Gentlemen's Club. He's as destructive as white on organic rice. No Pun Intended!

That is really gut churning.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

exponentialist (2nd July 2013), gripreaper (19th November 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

21. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

gut churning is a good word - pesky safety procedures? who needs em?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

23. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

"Deus ex machina"

How can anyone argue against god, angels, or aliens whispering into someone's ear? All I have is a human voice.

All I can do is to point out to you that if an entity with a nefarious agenda whispered into your ear, and presented in a beatific fashion, it would be VERY convincing... until the results of the actions of this entity started showing signs that there was a hidden nefarious agenda. You have written that you eat organically, avoid GMO foods, and know that the actions of Monsanto are (or at least present as) evil - even though you are convinced it is a variation of the "necessary evil" theme, that in the end it will all make sense even if the tough love was hard to take. You know that those of us trying to warn you that the conclusions you have accepted are based on a reality that is vastly different than what we are all witnessing.

On some level, you have to realize that in telling us that GMO is the future of food and the survival of humankind, you are basically saying, "go ahead, drink the Kool-Ade."

The fact that you stated, "You are not going to change my mind in any way shape or form" means this is not a debate or even a conversation. I do hope you'll continue (and I think you should move or copy the post linked above to THIS thread where it belongs.)

I'm frightened for you, and feel like I have lost a compatriot to the "dark side." I never know what to say to anyone about "alien" encounters, having not had one and being someone with a pretty strong need of experiential validation. That said, I'll assume you've had one (or a series) of encounters. That does not mean they have your best interest in mind, nor mine, nor humanity's, nor planet Earth's. Know them by their deeds (and don't be too late in figuring it out.)

I'll be an observer for the remainder of this thread, and again, hope you'll put all your cards on the table, both because it is a fascinating story and in the hopes that when you write it all down and read it back to yourself, you may see something that you missed before.

Dennis

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

animovado (2nd July 2013), blufire (4th July 2013), CdnSirian (4th July 2013), exponentialist (2nd July 2013), gripreaper (2nd July 2013), heyokah (2nd July 2013), meeradas (2nd July 2013), MorningSong (2nd July 2013), risveglio (17th November 2013), Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ulli (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

25. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Youtube's scripts noticed I have been looking at videos on this subject and offered this to me on my last log in. Amazing to see the origins of this mess. People tried their best to warn us and got laughed off, ridiculed, smeared in their profession.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th July 2013), exponentialist (2nd July 2013), heyokah (2nd July 2013), meeradas (4th July 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), Soulboy (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

27. Link to Post #136
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

You are not going to change my mind in any way shape or form.
    Not going to change your mind in any way, shape or form? So this is supposed to be a pro-Monsanto, pro-GMO monologue in your opinion? Only those that agree with you can post? (Good luck with that.)

Blufire, if you cannot tell that using my posts or profile not as a 'friend', but against me in a silly effort to show how I must shut up because I am a have according to your definition, there is no point in my trying to explain the difference to you. Ditto how you accuse GripReaper of crimes without due process through the moderation channels. Gripreaper bent over backwards to explain to you where he got his information, pretty much like you informing me where you got your information. Sort of, but in a nice way... to be kind to you... as a friend.

I begin to think that when you say we hate you, you are projecting. I don't see anyone else on this thread, lower themselves to personal attacks, when they find their arguments ineffective. I don't see anyone else say they are not bound by the guidelines of this forum. I do see you as taking things personally.

Back to topic, and going forward.

Monsanto and us. There is never, and never will be unity between good and evil. This is why you make no headway to convince anyone that Monsanto is the good guys, the heroic guys, the poor hated martyrs who sacrifice their reputations for the sake of the world's poor. <Visualize a rude jacking motion to see my opinion of that particular meme.>

You repeat the same fear based doomsday meme, as if that single exercise in false, and negative propaganda is a solid basis for poisoning most of the world's land, most of the world's water, most of the world's flora and therefore, most of the world's fauna (fauna includes us). This is depopulation in progress right under our noses. This is a deliberate and premeditated ELE, designed to kill 6.5 billion people, (and pity the poor earth as collateral damage).

Did you know, that 80% of U.S. manufactured food is banned in Europe, because it is regarded as poisonous? Why? Because they are made of GMO produce, on land poisoned with Monsanto Round Up. (Did you know there is a petition going around to stop Monsanto from INCREASING the poison put in Round Up?)

"Far back in history, there is evidence that men who have attempted to solve the riddle of water have been bitterly attacked. Every attempt to explain the nature of water in old books has been demolished in the later editions. In any case, maintaining the sense of mystery about water ensures the prosperity of the capital intensive economy, for financial interest thrives only on a defective economy. If the riddle surrounding the origins of water were solved, it would be possible to make as much pure water available as required at any location; in this way vast areas of desert would become fertile. As a consequence, the selling values of the produce would sink so low that there would be no more incentive to speculate, or to develop agricultural machinery. The concept of unrestricted production and cheap machine power is so revolutionary, that the way of life all over the world would experience a change. Maintaining the mystery of water, therefore, maintains the value of capital, so every attempt to come nearer to an explanation is attacked."

"Our ... Mother Earth is an organism that no science in the world can rationalize. Everything on her ... is dependent upon Her and all must hopelessly perish if that Earth dies ..."

"This civilization is the work of man, who high-handedly and ignorant of the true workings of Nature, has created a world without meaning or foundation, which now threatens to destroy him, for through his behavior and his activities, he, who should be her master, has disturbed Nature's inherent unity."

"It has been proven psychologically that human beings can only appreciate or apprise, i.e. comprehend and understand, something new, if they can succeed in raising up the subconscious immured in their brain cells into their higher consciousness. If this cannot be achieved, then all preaching is useless."

- Victor Schauberger

Risk the whole earth and all who live upon her? How is this right thinking? As if the planet has not gone through severe weather changes (ice age anyone?) before. As if we should be willing to sacrifice the land, the water, the air, the flora and fauna ... for all future generations for the sake of one generation now? How nuts is that? If I were to follow the murderous money trail, where would it go? This is insanity by any standard but that of insanity. This is suicidal insanity. This is a most selfish and psychopathic insanity, that walks the corridors of our military/industrial and Illuminati complex.

And one last quote from President Kennedy, spoken seven days before his assassination:

"There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot.

Connect the dots Blufire, connect the dots.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 2nd July 2013 at 02:11.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

animovado (2nd July 2013), Another1 (2nd July 2013), CdnSirian (4th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2013), exponentialist (2nd July 2013), MorningSong (2nd July 2013), risveglio (17th November 2013), Sidney (2nd July 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd July 2013), ulli (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (2nd July 2013)

29. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I might of botched this one up a bit please excuse, Alex Collier stated something like this in one of his Project Camelot Interviews. I Loved this statement and the way he spoke these words at the awake and aware conference in 2009.
    You cant survive on a pile of gold when there is no planet left.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

animovado (2nd July 2013), CdnSirian (4th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2013), GoingOn (2nd July 2013), Sidney (2nd July 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

31. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    "Deus ex machina"

How can anyone argue against god, angels, or aliens whispering into someone's ear? All I have is a human voice.

All I can do is to point out to you that if an entity with a nefarious agenda whispered into your ear, and presented in a beatific fashion, it would be VERY convincing... until the results of the actions of this entity started showing signs that there was a hidden nefarious agenda. You have written that you eat organically, avoid GMO foods, and know that the actions of Monsanto are (or at least present as) evil - even though you are convinced it is a variation of the "necessary evil" theme, that in the end it will all make sense even if the tough love was hard to take. You know that those of us trying to warn you that the conclusions you have accepted are based on a reality that is vastly different than what we are all witnessing.

On some level, you have to realize that in telling us that GMO is the future of food and the survival of humankind, you are basically saying, "go ahead, drink the Kool-Ade."

The fact that you stated, "You are not going to change my mind in any way shape or form" means this is not a debate or even a conversation. I do hope you'll continue (and I think you should move or copy the post linked above to THIS thread where it belongs.)

I'm frightened for you, and feel like I have lost a compatriot to the "dark side." I never know what to say to anyone about "alien" encounters, having not had one and being someone with a pretty strong need of experiential validation. That said, I'll assume you've had one (or a series) of encounters. That does not mean they have your best interest in mind, nor mine, nor humanity's, nor planet Earth's. Know them by their deeds (and don't be too late in figuring it out.)

I'll be an observer for the remainder of this thread, and again, hope you'll put all your cards on the table, both because it is a fascinating story and in the hopes that when you write it all down and read it back to yourself, you may see something that you missed before.

Dennis
    And here is my response to blufire's declaration about the aliens who appeared to her and are the basis for her unmitigated stance to which she cannot be "swayed" No way, shape, or form.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...470#post695470

I'm not invalidating her experience. I'm just asking her to bring forward how, why, when, where and what makes this so unmitigated a stance.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (2nd July 2013), blufire (4th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (2nd July 2013), risveglio (17th November 2013), Sierra (2nd July 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), thunder24 (2nd July 2013), WhiteFeather (3rd July 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2013)

33. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sierra, you suggest I connect the dots. Well I have been for many years. I apologise because this will sound arrogant and condescending but the dots you and most on this thread have recently made I made many years ago. I am connecting other dots now and even more rapidly.

Dennis I have not gone to the dark side in any way. I wouldn't be subjecting myself to this mess if I had.

Gripreaper thank you for your unwavering wisdom and redirect.

I am doing research and gathering my thoughts on how (if) I do proceed. Meantime please read the thread I posted above.

Keep an open mind and heart. Listen with courage and resolve. . . Not fear and apathy

34. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We all dream and desire a future much like the picture below. . . . Right?

Please explain to me how we (the alternative world or ‘good guys’) are going to obtain this existence of abundant life for everyone.

Please explain to me who in current reality is actually working toward this future.

Please explain to me who in the ‘alternative world’ is literally creating businesses and plans and goals to expedite all that we need to get to this place.

Please show me the technology that will make this type of world a reality that is being manufactured by the ‘alternative world’ or the ‘good guys’

Please show me anybody in the ‘alternative world’ that is making a profound effort to turn things around in order to achieve this future.

Name me the people

Name me the corporations that aren’t connected with other biotech companies or technology.

I’m serious . . . . name me any company that is not connected with the ‘monsanto’ corporations or the elitists of the world that is truly capable of making this future a reality.
    Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast