+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Default Re: Personal, controversial view of Monsanto, Globalists and Technology

3 years ago my dormant dna was triggerd.the switch was thrown.wide open.this was done rapidly.and with purpose.prior unknowningly i prepared for this moment.sold off my life.stopped working.dropped out compleatly.this was no small feat on my part.with having a family.wife.kids.hell..how could i explain what i was doing when i didnt compeatly understand either...for 3 years i sat on this farm.no computer.nothing really to guide me as far as tech and access to info to help me understand and find the truth..what was happening to me.i questioned my sanity many times..therefore..my point beeing i guess is there is valid truth and some light in what you present bluefire..i see you...felt it..thoe the one truth overlooked..that keeps me coming back to avalon..online even..the one thing..i havnt forgotten since my journey began..is were all creators..walking sparks of the divine concious made manifest.the gift.or some say the curse...so with this reality and truth i carry..i know deep down some where deep that we can change it all..without bending..twisting and altering nature or reality to the extent you propose has to happen.must happen.i agree..we will not wake up without sudden and drastic changes occuring to force this rebirth..does it have to happen the way it seems you suggest.maybe.keep up the good work.you really get me to go deep inside.and help me learn to detach and look clear...er..so bump to you.truth always.
    William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

blufire (18th November 2013), donk (18th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    We all dream and desire a future much like the picture below. . . . Right?
    That image scares the hell out of a lot of people. Idyllic and utterly unique cottages surrounded in micro-sized food forests as a buffer between other utterly unique cottages/residences will elicit more smiling faces.

Please explain to me how we (the alternative world or ‘good guys’) are going to obtain this existence of abundant life for everyone.

Please explain to me who in current reality is actually working toward this future.

Please explain to me who in the ‘alternative world’ is literally creating businesses and plans and goals to expedite all that we need to get to this place.

Please show me the technology that will make this type of world a reality that is being manufactured by the ‘alternative world’ or the ‘good guys’

Please show me anybody in the ‘alternative world’ that is making a profound effort to turn things around in order to achieve this future.

Name me the people

Name me the corporations that aren’t connected with other biotech companies or technology.

I’m serious . . . . name me any company that is not connected with the ‘monsanto’ corporations or the elitists of the world that is truly capable of making this future a reality.

You present an impossible challenge. "Name me corporations..." is like asking us to name hot peppers above 100,000 Scoville units that are not hot. Have you ever seen a map of the inter-connectivity between global corporations? Are you aware how many of them share board members (and ALL of them share investors.) These large corporations ALL operate under a corporate charter that is (by US law, at least) required to make the highest profits possible. If you have heard that the corporate charter can be used to form a diagnosis of sociopathy, realize it is not just a smartass quip but an indictment.

The benevolent, happy, peaceful, bountiful, future of the world will NOT come from corporations - it will come either in spite of them or instead of them.

"Company" (as opposed to "corporation") could be bluefire and 5 other people joining forces under a single banner, and there are plenty of individuals and small groups that ARE working toward bringing about a future that is positive for humans and non-human life-forms alike. Corporations and the greed-based, competition-based, impossible to satiate individuals at or near the top of the global pyramid are the impediments to this evolution, not the bridge to it. Just because some exploitative, planet-raping corporation manufactures or packages something benevolent does not mean that the benevolent product could not have been packaged or manufactured by smaller truly "green", truly "fair-trade" (non-exploitative), ecological individuals or groups.

Anyone lost in the errant notion that only corporations can save us should be screaming for forcing all "C" corporations to recharter as "B" corporations, screaming for strict adherence to the highest level of ecological and fair-trade regulations for raw materials extraction, screaming for the epitome of ecological waste management from corporations, and screaming for non-exploitation of the corporate workforce. In addition, governmental bodies should not allow corporations to monopolize any field or industry, to make sure that any goods created or services offered by any one corporation can be rejected outright and acquired from others. That way, for example, a corporation compliant with all regulations but still "piggy" in regards to top management taking a ridiculously high share of the profits could be rejected by consumers on those grounds.

And, by the way, it's not the "alternative world", it is the world - minus the worst offenders, the most ecocidal, the most exploitative, the most greed-driven, and the least compassionate. We'll do just fine without them.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 17th November 2013 at 19:41.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

blufire (18th November 2013), Carmen (19th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Delight (18th November 2013), gripreaper (19th November 2013), heyokah (19th November 2013), InTheBackground (21st November 2013), MorningSong (18th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), sheme (24th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (17th November 2013), Wind (18th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I wish that I noticed this thread earlier! I read each page and I think that I can offer a differing perspective that may tie in what blufire is trying to bring forth. I believe that in order for us to understand GMOs, we need to analyze the concept from a philosophical standpoint.

We live in a universe of polarity, where there exists both matter and anti-matter. Likewise, there exists orientations of both service-to-others and service-to-self beings.

On planet Earth, all important elements of society have been infiltrated by service-to-self beings (Illuminati, Draco Reptilians?). These include government, banking, military, corporations, and agriculture.

These elements do not have do be detrimental to a functional society, but when they are run by service-to-self beings, they are poisoned with an intent to control humanity for destructive agendas.

If we were to remove the virus (Illuminati, Draco Reptilians) from these elements, it is likely that they would function in a healthy, sustainable, and caring way.

In the case of agriculture and GMOs, by removing the Illuminati virus we may be able to use GMOs to our advantage. GMOs do not have to be a bad thing. The technology was poisoned along with all other elements of society.

blufire, I commented on your thread The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child). I will repeat it again as it did not receive any attention:

"I feel that you have much more to say, blufire. Whether or not you wish to release more information to all of us is of course up to you. But I hope that you do.

I feel that I understand your stance on GMOs. Like many subjects throughout our history, this one has been widely misunderstood. In addition, mankind has manipulated the essence of its creations to both positive and negative effects.

We have been genetically modifying organisms for thousands of years as a conscious species. By definition of a GMO, we have manipulated the genetics of wolves to form domesticated breeds of dogs to our liking and our benefit. We didn't take a wolf to a laboratory and twist its genetics directly via chemical and DNA experimentation, but we stretched our experiment out for thousands of years indirectly. Either way, we played a hand in modifying an organism's DNA.

When it comes to crops, we have done the same thing. Corn, beans, squash, etc. have all been modified over thousands of years to give us what we have today. Native Americans, essentially, are master geneticists stretching many many years. They, unlike Monsanto, have decided to take the positive polarity of decision to manipulate genetics of crops so they are sustainable and work with the land.

Monsanto takes a different approach. Because of their service-to-self polarity and devious agendas, they seek to take advantage of the essence of genetic modification for purposes of enslavement and even murder.

But it doesn't have to be this way. Using our service-to-others polarity, we can use our knowledge of genetic modification to make crops that benefit us and the planet to a very healthy degree. In fact, some people do. I'm not going to do the research at this present moment, but I am sure that there are examples of laboratories around the world (probably not in the USA) who create new strains of crops to greatly benefit humanity.

As you have alluded to in previous posts, certain factions of humanity have been storing genetically modified food underground so we will have crops after potential world-wide disasters. This I believe. To me, this is a positive way to genetically modify crops.

GMOs do not have to be a bad thing. It is just another form of our technology. As you have also mentioned, we have both Reptilian and Mammallian genetics. It is up to us to balance both sides, become spiritually evolved enough to use our technology wisely (to assist our spiritual development), and to create a better future.

I do think that GMOs can be beneficial, as long as we don't have corporations like Monsanto in charge of the modifying.

Does this resonate with you at all, blufire?"
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

blufire (18th November 2013), MorningSong (18th November 2013), Nickolai (19th November 2013), sheme (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (17th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I am reposting here: Below is from this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...E-TRUTH./page9

Quote from Bills post #125

I should clarify my stance, which is non-negotiable, rock solid, and crystal clear: that the NWO plans are evil, being implemented by evil people (and/or beings).

They do not have the best interests of humanity at heart. They are serving something else.

I profoundly disagree with your stance, and although I know you believe what you are saying, and I respect your courage in telling your truth, I feel that you are just as profoundly incorrect and I strongly suspect you have been misled by others who wish you to be a promoter of an evil agenda. And I write those words knowing exactly what they mean.

In my opinion, you are inadvertently doing the cause for human freedom a huge disservice. It is a significant personal frustration for me that you cannot seem to see this.

I do believe you are well-intentioned: but in your words and vectors you promote, you might as well not be.

Bill, I will have to say I am having extreme deja’ vue right now and am very upset.

I was an evangelist’s (preacher) wife for 16 long years and the church we belonged was very legalistic and dogmatic. I worked hard at being the best minister’s wife possible by following the legalistic expectations every step of the way. This particular version of Christianity is huge on bible study to the point of understanding the books of the ‘bible’ from the original Greek and Hebrew.

The more I studied the ‘bible’ and what I was expected to teach and espouse and how I was to live my life (from the church’s dogma) I became profoundly troubled, because what I understood after all those years of personal study and application in my personal life and what this church and my evangelist husband wanted me to believe and do, simply did not match up. I found that I could not in any way support what my husband was teaching from the pulpit and what the church as a whole believed and promoted.

I found myself in a huge quandary. At this point in my marriage I had 2 small children and although I am college educated I had worked outside the home very little. I was young and scared, but could not come to terms with the lies and misery that was foundationally being taught and not only in this church but in the Christian Religion as a whole.

I began testing the waters with questions based soundly from scripture during bible studies at the church. I began asking questions and putting forth what was deemed by the leadership as disruptive and unsubmissive..

My questions and understanding were exactly what is brought out right in this forum . . . the flat out misconception of what the bible is and how Christianity was formed and why it has been so promoted over the centuries. I found ‘like minds’ in the alternative world when it came to the truth of organized religion.

Even though my questions and point of view could not be disproved or refuted I was told to cease my questioning and speaking my point of view.

I was brought before the elders of the church several times and made to be prayed over and chastised and bullied.

I was told over and over I was wrong . . . that I had been deceived by the devil and that I needed to repent and ask forgiveness for my sinful unsubmissive feminist ways. I was told I could no longer speak in the church or ask any more questions or make comments that were not in line with their and the churchs ‘truth’ and that I was being destructive to the congregation.

Now I find myself in the exact same place with the alternative world and with this forum and with you.

I know what I am saying is in direct opposition with the alternative worlds beliefs as a whole and what I am saying is as uncomfortable to most as my questions and comments were to the church.

So what Bill would you have me do?

You are saying much as the elders and my preacher husband said . . . .that I have been deceived by someone or something with an evil agenda to cause me to have these contrary points of view and beliefs . . . that just like the church I am harmful and a disservice to the forum and the alternative world.

I am sitting here in total disbelief that I find myself in the exact same place.

So you tell me Bill and the other perceived leaders of this forum . . . . am I being disfellowshipped and/or shunned and/or told to keep my mouth shut.

Am I to believe that again I am being deceived and duped by the ‘evil ones’ . . . .

Where do I go now? What do I do now?

I am drop dead serious . . . why in the hell should I even try any more????????????

8. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,779 times in 2,666 posts

You are sooo defensive, yet negative of an alternate view, I suspect you are a schill - trying to decry our viewpoints. Perhaps you have been unwittingly 'mind-controlled' - nontheless - most of your comments rail against the common themes here - you remind me of someone I know very well - a scientist who thinks he knows everything, and blasts any new ideas he hasn't thought of himself. Despite many scientific papers. Despite physical and visual proof. Now go your way as you will not phase us here - ask your own questions to yourself! Blimey - sorry if I was rude - but enough is enough!!!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

soleil (18th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Basically we have 2 futures and both are foundationally based on eventually (soon) being a United Planet. One economic structure, one leadership, one spiritual construct, one goal or concentration of achievement. This is very broad generalization.

Again as I said in previous post.

1st Future. We continue on toward globalization. We will continue to populate the earth exponentially. Our planet will continue to experience rapid climate change. This climate change is cyclical and being exacerbated by unseen (to us) force in space.

2nd Future. There will be a near ELE (extinction level event). Less than one billion humans will survive. The Controllers through the direction of our Shepherds have prepared and continue to prepare rapidly for this eventual reality.
    I think that we all may be analyzing blufire's comment here too literally. Blufire may be correct in saying that there are two main timelines that we are on right now, but what I think we are overlooking is that these two main timelines have an infinite amount of deviations.

Possibly Futures
    1st Future
    • sub-timeline a
    • sub-timeline b
    • sub-timeline c
    • sub-timeline d
    • . . . . .

2nd Future
    • sub-timeline a
    • sub-timeline b
    • sub-timeline c
    • sub-timeline d
    • . . . . .

I do not mean to put words into your mouth, blufire, but does this make sense to you? I think that you are correct in saying that we have two future timelines, but doesn't it also make sense that those two timelines can go down an infinite amount of sub-timelines?
    ~Henry David Thoreau

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

blufire (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (17th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

We all dream and desire a future much like the picture below. . . . Right?
    Honestly NO,NO,NO
    In a cityscape like that it is sterile, with everything made organized and I would not fit there. Messy is just fine if its alive and happy.

I like where I live and just want it to be more user frieindly and believe it will be. I wish to have public transportation like the German plan I read about that used small vehicles and when one ordered a ride, it sent out the vehicle (even if one has to arrange in advance).

For shorter distances I want to ride a horse that lives in my home along with mu goats and cows and chickens (I am upstairs from the barn ideally), with all the wild creatures and wild nature left to its own. I do not plan to eat the animals and I like sprouts and in season vegies. Fruits!

I want to revere manure and turn garbage into treasure.

Please give me messy farmers markets, aquaaponic greenhouses that may be all rough but functional. I don't care about all neat and all tidy magastructured tiers. I want a garden that is not all in rows and trees everywhere and ANIMALS. I could not live without my dogs and cats.

My choice: the future that needs very little control because nature (including my body) is adaptable and flexible and guided by Divine intelligence. We know we are powerful and do not need all the coddling we are told. In Kosovo, in the war, the people ate grass. We trust that GAIA has our back and we have hers as well (not that she needs it...we need that cooperation).

We could have local management plus also the best of trade arranged by computers and loose knit coordinations too. As long as we know who is boss: LIFE!

I feel sorry in advance for the pictured world of the Venus projects sleek rigidity, the Zeitgeist movements regulations, The Thrive Hive, the Monsanto clonings, the pitiable gleanings of scraps that we are being brain washed to believe is all we can have and NO. I will not apologize for being foolish as I am and will stay and what if I will die before the dream comes true? Certainly then it will not matter because there is a whole wide sentient Universe after all.

GOD’S INQUIRY ABOUT LAWNS
    Imagine the conversation The Creator might have had with St. Francis on the subject of lawns:

GOD: Francis, you know all about gardens and nature. What in the world is going on down there in the Midwest USA? What happened to the dandelions, violets, thistle and stuff I started eons ago? I had a perfect, no-maintenance garden plan. Those plants grow in any type of soil, withstand drought and multiply with abandon. The nectar from the long lasting blossoms attracts butterflies, honey bees and flocks of songbirds. I expected to see a vast garden of colors by now. But all I see are these green rectangles.

ST. FRANCIS: It’s the tribes that settled there, Lord. The Suburbanites. They started calling your flowers “weeds” and went to great lengths to kill them and replace them with grass.

GOD: Grass? But it’s so boring. It’s not colorful. It doesn’t attract butterflies, birds and bees, only grubs and sod worms. It’s temperamental with temperatures. Do these Suburbanites really want all that grass growing there?

ST. FRANCIS: Apparently so, Lord. They go to great pains to grow it and keep it green. They begin each spring by fertilizing grass and poisoning any other plant that crops up in the lawn.

GOD: The spring rains and warm weather probably make grass grow really fast. That must make the Suburbanites happy.

St. Francis: Apparently not, Lord. As soon as it grows a little, they cut it -- sometimes twice a week.

God: They cut it? Do they then bale it like hay?

St. Francis: Not exactly, Lord. Most of them rake it up and put it in bags.

God: They bag it? Why? Is it a cash crop? Do they sell it?

St. Francis: No Sir. Just the opposite. They pay to throw it away.

God: Now let me get this straight. They fertilize grass so it will grow. And when it does grow, they cut it off and pay to throw it away?

St. Francis: Yes, Sir.

God: These Suburbanites must be relieved in the summer when we cut back on the rain and turn up the heat. That surely slows the growth and saves them a lot of work.

St. Francis: You aren’t going to believe this Lord. When the grass stops growing so fast, they drag out hoses and pay more money to water it so they can continue to mow it and pay to get rid of it.

God: What nonsense. At least they kept some of the trees. That was a sheer stroke of genius, if I do say so myself. The trees grow leaves in the spring to provide beauty and shade in the summer. In the autumn they fall to the ground and form a natural blanket to keep moisture in the soil and protect the trees and bushes. Plus, as they rot, the leaves form compost to enhance the soil. It’s a natural circle of life.

St. Francis: You better sit down, Lord. The Suburbanites have drawn a new circle. As soon as the leaves fall, they rake them into great piles and pay to have them hauled away.

God: No. What do they do to protect the shrub and tree roots in the winter and to keep the soil moist and loose?

St. Francis: After throwing away the leaves, they go out and buy something which they call mulch. They haul it home and spread it around in place of the leaves.

God: And where do they get this mulch?

St. Francis: They cut down trees and grind them up to make the mulch.

God: Enough. I don’t want to think about this anymore. Saint Catherine, you’re in charge of the arts. What movie have they scheduled for us tonight?

St. Catherine: “Dumb and Dumber,” Lord. It’s a really stupid movie about...

God: Never mind, I think I just heard the whole story from St. Francis.http://www.enlightened-spirituality....ual_Humor.html
    Last edited by Delight; 17th November 2013 at 21:18.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th November 2013), blufire (18th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), MorningSong (18th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), risveglio (18th November 2013), RunningDeer (17th November 2013), sdv (18th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), ulli (17th November 2013), william r sanford72 (17th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

dont normaly do this..Bluefire..as i posted above.you bring something to the table that made me go deeper.your post.your unwavering truth.your truth.might not bee mine..or i agee 100 percent.you sure in the heck force the truth seeker in me to give pause.its a rare thing as of this moment.so again.thank you.william and family...ps.truth always.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

blufire (18th November 2013)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Imagine the conversation The Creator might have had with St. Francis on the subject of lawns:
    I apologize if this comment is out of context, but I deem it relevant (with a comical twist). I see the conversation, realistically, sounding much like this:

~Henry David Thoreau

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th November 2013), blufire (18th November 2013), chocolate (18th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Delight (17th November 2013), Dennis Leahy (18th November 2013), Eram (18th November 2013), heyokah (19th November 2013), learninglight (18th November 2013), Magnus (19th November 2013), MorningSong (18th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), Richard S. (19th November 2013), risveglio (18th November 2013), sheme (18th November 2013), sian (19th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (17th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

I am reposting here: Below is from this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...E-TRUTH./page9

Quote from Bills post #125

I should clarify my stance, which is non-negotiable, rock solid, and crystal clear: that the NWO plans are evil, being implemented by evil people (and/or beings).

They do not have the best interests of humanity at heart. They are serving something else.

I profoundly disagree with your stance, and although I know you believe what you are saying, and I respect your courage in telling your truth, I feel that you are just as profoundly incorrect and I strongly suspect you have been misled by others who wish you to be a promoter of an evil agenda. And I write those words knowing exactly what they mean.

In my opinion, you are inadvertently doing the cause for human freedom a huge disservice. It is a significant personal frustration for me that you cannot seem to see this.

I do believe you are well-intentioned: but in your words and vectors you promote, you might as well not be.
    Bill, I will have to say I am having extreme deja’ vue right now and am very upset.

I was an evangelist’s (preacher) wife for 16 long years and the church we belonged was very legalistic and dogmatic. I worked hard at being the best minister’s wife possible by following the legalistic expectations every step of the way. This particular version of Christianity is huge on bible study to the point of understanding the books of the ‘bible’ from the original Greek and Hebrew.

The more I studied the ‘bible’ and what I was expected to teach and espouse and how I was to live my life (from the church’s dogma) I became profoundly troubled, because what I understood after all those years of personal study and application in my personal life and what this church and my evangelist husband wanted me to believe and do, simply did not match up. I found that I could not in any way support what my husband was teaching from the pulpit and what the church as a whole believed and promoted.

I found myself in a huge quandary. At this point in my marriage I had 2 small children and although I am college educated I had worked outside the home very little. I was young and scared, but could not come to terms with the lies and misery that was foundationally being taught and not only in this church but in the Christian Religion as a whole.

I began testing the waters with questions based soundly from scripture during bible studies at the church. I began asking questions and putting forth what was deemed by the leadership as disruptive and unsubmissive..

My questions and understanding were exactly what is brought out right in this forum . . . the flat out misconception of what the bible is and how Christianity was formed and why it has been so promoted over the centuries. I found ‘like minds’ in the alternative world when it came to the truth of organized religion.

Even though my questions and point of view could not be disproved or refuted I was told to cease my questioning and speaking my point of view.

I was brought before the elders of the church several times and made to be prayed over and chastised and bullied.

I was told over and over I was wrong . . . that I had been deceived by the devil and that I needed to repent and ask forgiveness for my sinful unsubmissive feminist ways. I was told I could no longer speak in the church or ask any more questions or make comments that were not in line with their and the churchs ‘truth’ and that I was being destructive to the congregation.

Now I find myself in the exact same place with the alternative world and with this forum and with you.

I know what I am saying is in direct opposition with the alternative worlds beliefs as a whole and what I am saying is as uncomfortable to most as my questions and comments were to the church.

So what Bill would you have me do?

You are saying much as the elders and my preacher husband said . . . .that I have been deceived by someone or something with an evil agenda to cause me to have these contrary points of view and beliefs . . . that just like the church I am harmful and a disservice to the forum and the alternative world.

I am sitting here in total disbelief that I find myself in the exact same place.

So you tell me Bill and the other perceived leaders of this forum . . . . am I being disfellowshipped and/or shunned and/or told to keep my mouth shut.

Am I to believe that again I am being deceived and duped by the ‘evil ones’ . . . .

Where do I go now? What do I do now?

I am drop dead serious . . . why in the hell should I even try any more????????????

Dear blufire:

Your commendable openness about your prior experience is very revealing. It looks as plain as a pikestaff that history is repeating itself for you ... personally. This has nothing to do with the forum, though, or the matters discussed. It is some kind of a personal pattern which all therapists and counselors will be familiar with. This kind of thing happens quite often with many people.

Here's the lowdown:
    1. This is no Church.
    2. I am not your ex-husband.
    and, importantly
    3. Just because you were not wrong the first time, does NOT mean you are not wrong now.

<-- I'm not minimalizing how you feel.
    But when it comes to the analysis of facts and the conducting of rational debate, there's no connection here apart from your strong subjective feelings of being once again unfairly marginalized, persecuted, and misunderstood.

In the presentation you make of your views on GMOs and much else, you could be wrong, you know.

You asked:
    Quote Am I to believe that again I am being deceived and duped by the ‘evil ones’ . . . .
    My answer is: in my strong opinion, yes, absolutely.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th November 2013 at 13:18.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th November 2013), blufire (18th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Gardener (18th November 2013), Hervé (18th November 2013), InTheBackground (21st November 2013), karelia (18th November 2013), nomadguy (19th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), risveglio (18th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), T Smith (19th November 2013), william r sanford72 (18th November 2013), Wind (18th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #151
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

To all who have an inner knolewdge of having had encounters with non-ordinary critters (... and I am not excluded)...

Here is something to really, seriously, deeply consider:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The earmark of a good theory is that it can predict and therefore be tested by, as yet, unobserved phenomena and occurrences.

[...]

Hypnosis gives the key as to how implanters work out their implants and mind-control the future behaviour of their victims:

Quote The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

This is what I saw in my son. He could not answer a simple question but only parrot the party line.

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th November 2013), chocolate (23rd November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), Eram (22nd November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), Spirithorse (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Sierra. . . . How do we feed the billions until we have the technology?

Quote I have grown my food all my life and my growing skills have been greatly challenged the last 10 years because of the climate. Which is why I only grow now for my family.
    you answered your own question here....
    let people feed themselves. why should anyone take the responsibility....?

im having trouble believing that blufire is not being paid to say all this......anyways, im enjoying this thread for all the smart discerning people saying exactly what ive been thinking....

oh, and i live in the country here in ontario canada, and i see corn fields and soy fields and hay fields....for the cows. anyways, i always think, "man, if there were tomatoes, and fruit trees, or berry fields or even a mixture of all veggies on the one plot that holds alllll that corn (and theyre growing it closer and closer together compared to when iwas a,kid).....wed be feeding way more people a way more fullfilling diet than just straight up corn and soy....tell me, how are corn and soy more importantto feed the poverish billions vs a real garden on the same plot of land....

you blufire are a paid rep for somebody right? i just cant quite grasp your stance(even with your childhood story)....like its a joke to me...although im loving reading this thread....(ok i now have to go back to pg5and keep reading to catch up.)
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

avid (18th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,779 times in 2,666 posts

I have a very good friend who is an internationally known hypnotist, he had no talent in that direction - but he had a great teacher. He has captivated thousands in theatres across the world. He can't hypnotise me - as I know him for what he is!!! He can't do his dearest friends or family! It is to do with the teachings from the Tavistock Institute, and preying on the subconscious fears. If he asks someone to come up to see him on stage - they are challenging their disbeliefs - yet he overcomes them by calming them down and stating 'you are here - you have overcome your fear - therefore there is no fear' and then the stupidity begins... I have warned him that some people thinking an onion may be an apple could damage their health (as I have an allergic reaction to raw onion) does not deter the fun in the theatres. UK have clamped down on this now. The well-known are using their techniques in health clinics, dvd's et al. I have no doubt that there is mass-hynotherapy going on via our HD media. Don't subscribe to HD TV!!! They definitely use subliminal messaging. Split-second imaging/messaging is rife there, even though it is illegal. As for 3D - it addles your brain!!! Just my 2 pence ;-)
    Oh - my friend always (undid) the parrot-fashion actions by grounding them before he left, that was a rule which was not to be crossed - however - there are those who are still left (sadly - in abeyance) as per Amzer Zo's last post.
    Last edited by avid; 18th November 2013 at 20:50.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Christine (18th November 2013), Hervé (18th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), soleil (19th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I apologize if this comment is out of context, but I deem it relevant (with a comical twist). I see the conversation, realistically, sounding much like this:

Bumping this quite wonderful 2 minute video clip. MUST WATCH.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th November 2013), avid (18th November 2013), chocolate (18th November 2013), Christine (18th November 2013), InTheBackground (21st November 2013), lisalu (19th November 2013), Magnus (19th November 2013), Neal (21st November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), Robin (18th November 2013), sheme (18th November 2013), sian (18th November 2013), Sierra (18th November 2013), soleil (18th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013), Wind (20th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

oh so cool.
    Thanks Bill for attracting some attention to it. This was really refreshing. I can't stop laughing. My stomach hurts.
    Very true though.
    Last edited by chocolate; 18th November 2013 at 21:15.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Christine (18th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Robin (18th November 2013), sian (18th November 2013), soleil (19th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #156
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)

Samwise, thank you! That was hilarious!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (18th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Robin (18th November 2013), sian (18th November 2013), soleil (19th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

in a nut shell, priceless, hit the nail on the head.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

Christine (19th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), Robin (18th November 2013), soleil (19th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #158
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    [...]

im having trouble believing that blufire is not being paid to say all this....

[...]

you blufire are a paid rep for somebody right?

[...]
    No need for Mkultra handlers, satanic rituals adepts or ETs to disburse anything towards their implanted/post-hypnotic entranced victims... see Post #151
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (19th November 2013), onawah (19th November 2013), soleil (19th November 2013)

36. Link to Post #159
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

It appears that somebody was hijacked by monotheism and then by monsanto. We have our very own Messianic Monsanto Movement taking shape right here, right now. For the high religious holidays, we can exchange Santa Claus for Monsanto Claus. He's a big fat guy...wait a minute. That's not fat. Those are lipomas, fatty tumors! His elves are lethargic and his reindeer have been fed nothing but gmo grain their whole lives so they aren't doing much better. Oh well...there's always Easter! What's that? Easter bunny dead already? Darn.

On a heavier note, selective breeding isn't genetic modification. Genetic engineering involves gene splicing and artificial insertion. My dog is a purebred, selectively bred. She isn't a gmo dog, she was selectively bred. Big difference. Occasionally random mutations result in new strains and then there's always hybridization. But these could occur naturally and don't produce franken-food.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (19th November 2013), Realeyes (19th November 2013), william r sanford72 (19th November 2013)

38. Link to Post #160
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Howdy Dennis, it is very good to see you posting again. You always feel (if I may) like the big brother I never had. Always kinda there in a slightly aggravating way but in the long run you always keep an eye out, pat me on the head, set me straight when I need to be and send me on my way.

I agree very much with this post of yours and also with yours Delight. Much like you Delight I live in a very lived in home. I just came in from making the rounds around my mountain farm and making sure everyone is tucked in for the evening. I have to bring my goats and cow in close to the barn now because of the deer hunters possibly mistaking them for deer which means extra hay and water in the barnyard. Thinking about the best time to adjust the solar panels to catch all the sun I can. I stood for a long while with great satisfaction admiring at an almost full cord of firewood we put up this weekend . . . my back is not very happy but my soul is singing with almost all the preparations for the winter being done.

Would I ever live in a city like the picture I posted . . . nope. I don’t live in a city now. But for the billions of other people who do like city life and perhaps don’t have any other choice than to live close to conveniences then I would much rather (for them) to have the chance to live in a space that was closer to nature and cleaner and healthier than what our cities and urban sprawls are now.

Why should we not wish for them what we love so much in our own lives? I wish for Ulli’s high rise garden homes as she has talked so much about. But when I look around at who is actually working to create those dreams like Ulli’s gardens in the sky I don’t see anyone actively working on the technology to make this happen other than those that are hated so much.

Dennis you are right and I agree wholeheartedly that small groups of us will build (and are building) ‘green harbors’ away from all the insanity. But we small groups (from the way it seems) will always remain just that . . . .very few very small groups tucked away in out of the way places.

But the needs of the many of humanity outweigh the needs of the few of us who are capable of caring for ourselves and those immediately in our care.

I will have to say sway I was truly startled at this comment you made in post #152

Quote you answered your own question here....
    let people feed themselves. why should anyone take the responsibility....?
    Do you really mean this? And if you do I find this incredibly cruel and uncaring. I agree that everyone should be as responsible as possible for themselves. But let me ask you a simple question . . . . do you totally and fully feed and care for yourself . . . you never go to the store? . . . . do you grow, harvest and preserve every bit of food you and those in your family eat year round? Most in this day and time and by most I mean BILLIONS of people do not have the resources, means, knowledge or ability to grow their own food. What about those who are sick, disabled or our old folks? Who is taking care of these people in this day and time . . . . albeit in many cases somewhat unsettling with our current technology and ability.

If we don’t like how it is being done today and how it looks it will be done for many more years then when are we truly going to create that better way that is more acceptable?

Point me in that direction and I will most definitely go at it.

For you sway and avid and others who think I am a paid shill, troll or representative of monsanto and the elite . . . . I would think you would have more faith and confidence in Bill, Paul and the mods . . . I have been on the forum for quite a while and I think they would have figured it out a long time ago if I were this type of person and givin me the boot.

I know I am a lone voice (mostly) on the forum and what I put forth is unsettling and a challenge to the core beliefs of many.

What is happening to me on this thread and others is a smear campaign . . .albeit I do not think it is on a conscious level or on purpose. By Bill, amer zo and many others even hinting that I may be deceived or brainwashed or hypnotized by ‘them’ or that I am a shill or troll or just plain nuts and need lots of counseling and therapy has the effect of completely undermining and discrediting anything I may say.

My question to all of you is why are YOU so defensive? I am one very insignificant voice. Even you Bill said I was doing a great disservice to the alternative community and the forum. I find this a very sad and troubling attitude. Because isn’t it people just like me . . .the whistle blowers . . . the mavericks . . those that say wait a minute things just don’t add up and voice these thoughts that make up this entire forum?

I think and feel strongly that what I am doing, just like when I started asking questions and challenging the dogma in the church, I am making people very uncomfortable and just perhaps may be shaking some core beliefs that many are struggling to desperately hold on to. I am rocking the New Age religion boat.

Do I agree that I could be flat out wrong . . . yep I very well could be . . . but right now where I sit in the middle of the road, neutral as possible and balanced as possible I ain’t feeling wrong.

I have been thinking and researching this for many many years and I plan on sitting with my thoughts for many more years and plugging in current events as they happen to the pattern I have formed to see if it fits and if more of the pieces fall in place.

I ain’t in no hurry and I don’t need to be right. But neither can I just idly sit by and not voice what I feel strongly may be heading our way.

Isn’t this a big part of Avalon Bill? To find our mission to do our part to heal this big blue jewel of a planet?

So hit me with your best shot and just fire away . . . I can take it and still love you all. . . .and I mean that.

PS william r sanford and samwisethebrave you guys are the best and I look forward to exchanging thoughts with you. Thank you very much for the support and thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast